AI support system for sperm evaluation of male infertility treatment Developed by Yokohama National University and Yokohama City University
If you write the contents roughly
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is a treatment method for patients with low sperm count in male infertility, but this method requires high cell discrimination ability to find promising sperm in a limited short time, which is a burden on embryo culture specialists. Is getting bigger.
Research group by Professor Tomoki Hamagami of Yokohama National University Institute of Engineering, Associate Professor Yasushi Yumura of Yokohama National University Citizens' Medical Center ... → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Induction of ovulation
- By nasal drops, injections, etc., the maturation of eggs is promoted and several eggs (one in the natural cycle) are produced in the body per month.This is because the higher the number of eggs, the higher the pregnancy rate.MenstruationTake from the 3rd day.
- Ovulation inducerAfter taking 36 hoursEgg collectionTo do.Use anesthesia because it is painful, and use a needle. It takes about 10 minutesCulture fluidTo
- Collect male sperm andcentrifugeWhen you put it on, good quality sperm will collect underneath, so use it.However, in the case of patients, these methods are not used.
- Around the eggGranulosa cellsSince it is covered with, remove it with hyaluronitase.
- Inject sperm into the egg using a glass tube.
- If fertilization is confirmed after 18 hours, put it in the culture medium for a while, and then the mother'suterusImplant on the floor.
- Noriko Matsuo"I want a baby-what's happening at the forefront of fertility treatment" (文藝 春秋, The authorFuji Television Network, IncFormer announcer of)
- "Opinions on microinsemination”. Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (May 2006, 5). 2015/12/15Browse.