Dealing with "difficult" subordinates-for troubled bosses-
If you write the contents roughly
As occupational health professionals, it is a proposition that abrasives do not wear out too much.
There are many relationships between superiors and subordinates in the content of consultations received at the consultation desk, but surprisingly many are "the boss is with his subordinates ... → Continue reading
Occupational Health Newspaper
Occupational health nurses, certified psychiatrists, psychiatric social workers, and registered dietitians deliver the latest information on health and mental health!It is operated by Dr. Trust, which has more than 2,800 industrial physician contracts.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Occupational safety and health
Occupational safety and health(Occupational safety and health) is an occupational safety and health environment.Safe-保健-wealthIt is a field that aims to protect.One of the goals of the Occupational Safety and Health Program is to improve safety and improve the working environment..
Occupational health and safety is also important ethically, legally and business-wise.All organizations have an obligation to ensure safety to their employees and stakeholders at all times..
Physical and mechanical disasters
Biological and chemical disasters
manyEconomic Cooperation Development OrganizationIn (OECD) countries,employer TheEmployerIt is obligatory to consider not only physical health but also mental health.As one of business risk management, it is necessary to consider and manage psychological and mental disasters (risk factors). .
European Agency for Safety and HealthThe most serious psychological risks according to the (EU-OSHA) survey include:
- Labor contract instability
- Worker instability due to globalization
- New labor contract
- Anxiety about work
- Aging labor force
- Long working hours
- Labor pressure
- Lean production and outsourcing
- Advanced emotional labor
- Deterioration of work-life balance
Medical and welfare
In the field of medical staff, there are many environments that are harmful to health (Resident Evil), They are at risk of illness due to long working hours, shift work, manual labor, violence, infectious diseases and dangerous chemicals.
According to U.S. Department of Labor statistics, 2011 occupational accidents were identified in U.S. hospitals in 253,700, equivalent to 100 per 6.8 full-time workers...The incidence of occupational accidents in the hospital sector was higher than in the construction and manufacturing industries, which were traditionally considered to be at high risk.
The Occupational Health Safety Network (OHSN) in the United States states (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, NIOSH), a secure online audit system for health and safety risks in healthcare professionals. Based on these data, OHSN is conducting research on occupational accident risk in medical professionals.Hospitals and other medical institutions can upload labor accident data to OHSN, and the collected data is treated as confidential information and used as analytical data after adjusting so that it is not known which facility it is.
NIOSH and OHSN jointly analyze occupational accidents in a timely manner, formulate countermeasures, and intervene in problems.Today's OHSN focuses on three of the most risky, preventable, and physical disability traumas for healthcare professionals: physical trauma during patient handling, gliding, falls, and falls, and Work violence. Data registration with OHSN is open to all medical institutions.
Regulations of each country
- Systematic evaluation of working environment
- Approval of workplace disease reduction and prevention guidelines
- Providing information on employee health
- Occupational health, Ergomix,Work environmentProviding information on danger risks, etc.
- Non-profit medical examination
- Working environment counseling room for employees
- Health assessment (if necessary for business)
- For full-time employeesHealth examination according to the Industrial Safety and Health ActObligation.
- Business establishments that employ 50 or more people at all times in a specific industrySafety managerandHygiene managerMust be selected (Industrial Safety and Health ActArticle 11,12).
Health and safety officer
- ^ Oak Ridge National Lab Safety Document
- ^ "Employers Safe Working Practices, Health & Safety Policy”. Citation.co.uk. 2013/2/15Browse.
- ^ a b https://osha.europa.eu/en/publications/reports/7807118
- ^ EU-OSHA (2007). Expert forecast on emerging psychosocial risks related to occupational safety and health. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- ^ Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Facts About Hospital Worker Safety. https://www.osha.gov/dsg/hospitals/documents/1.2_Factbook_508.pdf Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- ^ Hale A, Ytehus I, 2004,'Changing requirements for the safety profession: roles and tasks', Journal of Occupational Health & Safety – Australia and New Zealand
- ^ Hale, A et alia. 2004
- public health / Occupational medicine
- Category: Occupational diseases
- Occupational stress
- International Labor Organization
- Obligation to consider safety
- Safety protective equipment / Category: Safety equipment