Shimadzu launches world's first device that enables blood tests for substances that cause Alzheimer's disease
If you write the contents roughly
Currently, the National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology, Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics and Gerontology Center, and Kinki University School of Medicine are jointly conducting a prospective study to verify whether this biomarker can be used clinically, aiming for practical application by 2023. ..
Shimadzu Corporation announced on June 6 that blood amyloid peptides (mainly amyloid plaques that are characteristic of Alzheimer's disease ... → Continue reading
To the Japanese medical community, which is facing the super-aging society and the tightness of medical resources at the same time, from each viewpoint, we will convey the voice of medical personnel striving to provide better medical care as it is, from a clinical perspective, a field perspective , This is a blog site for patients.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Longevity Medical Center
Local Incorporated Administrative Agency Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatric Health and Longevity Medical Center(Tokyo and Health Center, TokyoEnglish: Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatric Hospital and Institute of Gerontology) IsTokyoItabashi kuIt is inLocal independent administrative corporation.. Elderly medicine / medical care or the predecessor of the nursery school established in 1872GerontologyAt the Leading Hospital Institute,hospitalとgraduate SchoolTo have.The chairmanKenji Toba, The director of the center is Toshiaki Xu, the deputy director of the institute is Kazuhiro Shigemoto, and the deputy directors are Kazumasa Harada and Atsushi Araki.The honorary chairman is Hideki Ito.2009May 4ToTokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics Medical CenterとTokyo Metropolitan Institute of GerontologyWas integrated and established, and the hospitalAIDS treatment base hospitalIt has been designated as a base hospital in multiple fields, including.
The history of Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatric Hospital1872(Meiji5 years)May 10It dates back to the founding of the nursery school.The nursery school is a facility that has functions such as a hospital, an infant care center, an orphanage, and an orphanage for the purpose of helping the homeless, the sick, and the orphans.Three-quarter depositIt was carried out as a business that took over.The first director of the nursery schoolEiichi ShibusawaIs.
The nursery school was initially set up in the empty Nagaya at the site of the Hongo Kaga feudal clan's residence (now the University of Tokyo).After that, it repeatedly moved to Ueno (currently the school site of Tokyo University of the Arts), Kanda, Honjo, and Otsuka, and after the Great Kanto Earthquake, moved to Itabashi, where the current Tokyo Health and Longevity Medical Center is located.
The nursery school1889It was transferred to Tokyo Prefecture at that time in (Meiji 22).
1972(ShowaIn 47), as an affiliated organization of the nursery schoolTokyo Metropolitan Nursery School HospitalWas established.After that, the hospital was opened in 61.Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics Medical CenterWas renamed to.
1999(HeiseiIn December 11, the Tokyo Metropolitan Nursery School Ordinance was abolished, the name of the nursery school disappeared, and the Geriatrics Medical Center became the jurisdiction of the Elderly Policy Promotion Office of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (Governor's Department).
1972(Showa 47) April, as a department of TokyoTokyo Metropolitan Institute of GerontologyWas opened.afterwards,1981In (56), at the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Gerontology, and2002In 14, it was reorganized into the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute for the Elderly Research and Welfare Promotion Foundation.
Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Longevity Medical Center
2009In 21, the Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics and Longevity Medical Center was established, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics Medical Center was transferred to the local independent administrative agency.At the same time, the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Gerontology was integrated as the center's research institute.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics and Longevity Medical Center moved to the current hospital building2013(25).The ward has 12 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground.
Before the reorganization, the number of beds was 667 for general and 44 for mental (budget fixeds were 606 and 40 for each), but after becoming a local incorporated administrative agency, it was consolidated into 539 for general and 40 for mental, and it was relocated. As a result, there are 520 general beds and 30 mental beds.
- Internal medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Collagen disease / rheumatology
- Diabetes / Metabolism / Endocrinology
- Respiratory medicine
- Neurology / Stroke
- Infectious Disease Internal Medicine
- Palliative care internal medicine
- Osteoporosis outpatient
- Chemotherapy Department
- Frail outpatient
- Surgical system
- Vascular Surgery
- Heart surgery
- Department of Neurosurgery / Cerebral Endovascular Treatment
- Respiratory surgery
- Spine surgery
- Dental oral surgery
- Vascular disease center
- Dementia Center
- Cancer Counseling Support Center
- Home medical care and welfare counseling room
- Central medical department
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Radiation therapy department
- Pathology Department
- Clinical laboratory
- Department of clinical engineering
- Radiology diagnostic department
- Clinical Research Promotion Center
- Clinical Trial Management Center
- Elderly BioResource Center
Designation of medical institutions
- Insurance medical institution
- Emergency notification medical institution
- Industrial accident insurance designated medical institution
- Designated independence support medical institution (rehabilitation medical care / mental outpatient medical care)
- Medical institution where a doctor designated by the Welfare Law for the Physically Handicapped is assigned
- Mental health designated doctorThe medical institution where is located
- National welfare law designated medical institution
- Medical protection facility
- War Injury Special Assistance ActDesignated medical institution
- Atomic bomb victims General illness medical treatment medical institution
- Pollution medical institution
- Clinical training designated hospital
- AIDS treatment base hospital
- Specific disease treatment research businessOutsourced medical institution
- Regional typeDementia Medical Center
- Natural sciences
- Aging mechanism research team
- Molecular mechanism research
- Proteome research
- Cell function research
- Aging Control Research Team
- System Aging Medical Research
- Molecular aging control research
- Bioregulatory function research
- Aging Neuroscience Research Team
- Autonomic nervous function research
- Memory Neuroscience Research
- Neural circuit function research
- Geriatric pathology research team
- Cardiovascular Aging and Regenerative Medicine Research
- Muscle Aging Regeneration Research
- Musculoskeletal medical research
- Geriatric Pathology Research Team
- Elderly Cancer Research
- Neuropathology Research (Brain Bank for the Elderly)
- Neuroimaging Research Team
- PET drug science research
- PET Diagnostic Imaging Research
- Social science
- Social Participation and Community Health Research Team
- Social participation and social contribution research
- Healthy Aging and Community Health Research
- Metropolitan Elderly Basic Research
- Independence Promotion and Mental Health Research Team
- Frail and musculoskeletal health research
- Oral Health and Nutrition Research
- Dementia and Mental Health Research
- Welfare and Life Care Research Team
- Long-term care prevention research
- Medical / long-term care system research
- Long-term care / end of life research
- Tobu Tojo LineMt. Ooyama StationGet off and walk
- Toei SubwayMita LineItabashi Ward Office Mae StationGet off and walk
Peripheral medical facilities
- Large in the surrounding areaMedical facility-Medical institutionIt is an area with many.
- Teikyo University Hospital-Nihon University School of Medicine Itabashi Hospital-Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Medical Corporation Toshima Hospitalな ど
- "Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics Medical Center Annual Report 20 Edition" Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatrics Medical Center, 2008
- Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatric Hospital "History of Hospitals" https://www.tmghig.jp/hospital/about/history/
- ^ Social welfare A [Social work] | Eiichi Shibusawa Affiliated company/organization name transition diagram Retrieved November 2019, 9.
- Zodiac signs : Lichen(Mizunoto)
- Japan (Match the date)
- South Korea(The date matches)
- Republic of China(The date matches)
- DPR Korea(The date matches)
- main body112
- Buddhist era: October 2565, 10-Leap September 10, 2566
- Islamic calendar: April 1444, 6-April 8, 1445
- Jewish calendar: April 5783, 4-April 8, 5784
- Unix Time: 1672531200-1704067199
- Modified Julian Day(MJD): 59945-60309
- Lily day(LD): 160786-161150
- May 1 - Microsoft Windows 8.1Extended support will end.
- Basic Resident Register cardThe beginning of the expiration date of. The system isPersonal number cardIt cannot be updated because it has been replaced with.
- May 1 - NTT EastandNTT West,FLET'S ADSLEnd of service.
- HokkaidoKitahiroshima CityTo Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersBecome a new stadiumES CON FIELD HOKKAIDOIs scheduled to open.
- Mori Buildingby,Highest in JapanUpdate about 330Meters(64 floors above ground)Skyscraper TokyoMinato-ku OfToranomon-AzabudaiScheduled to be completed in the district.
The date is undecided
- World populationIs 80BillionReach people (United NationsMedian estimate).
- Employee pensionDeadline for linking the price level of the insurance premium rate.
- Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plantUnits 1 and 2Spent nuclear fuelStart of fuel removal from the pool (within the year).
- Rugby World Cup 2023 FranceWill be held at.
- Kofuku-ji TempleThe first maintenance project is scheduled to end.
- Start TodayIs the president ofMaesawa YusakuIs the first in the private sectorMonthI am planning a round trip. 6-8 peopleArtistsTo take with me.
- Toyota,PanasonicThe developer group "Cartivator" supported by etc.Flying carIs expected to be sold in Japan at the 2000 million yen level.Also, as of September 20182020 OfTokyo OlympicsBy a flying car at the opening ceremonyTorchIt is said that the goal is to light up.
- JapaneseMinistry of Economy, Trade and IndustryとMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismBy public-private joint meeting2018Shown inRoadmapSo, we are aiming to commercialize a "flying car" this year.
- OsakaAlso in2025 Japan International ExpositionLooking ahead to use at (Osaka / Kansai Expo)Industry-government-academia collaboration(Establishment of a round table in which about 2020 companies will participate in 40) We are proceeding with demonstration experiments and aiming to commercialize a "flying car" this year..
- NHKThe price will be reduced in FY700 using about 23 billion yen, which is 1% of the reception fee income of. BSXNUMX and BS Premium will be integrated.
- MajorseasoningManufacturer'sKewpieDue to aging and high maintenance costsAichiToyota CityEnded production at KewPie Koromo Factory and closed.
- JapaneseAgency for Cultural Affairs TokyoからKyotoMoved to.
- 2 month - JapanInTelevision broadcasting70th anniversary from the start.
- J LeagueThe 30th anniversary from the opening.
- 11 month - Kumamoto-Ocean department store fire50 years have passed.
- Nissan Motor90th anniversary of establishment.
- Live-action movie
- Special National Sports Festival(Winter competition: Nickname undecided <held in Aomori and Iwate prefectures> / Main tournament: Burning emotional movement national polity)
- 2020Was scheduled to be held in75th National Sports FestivalMain tournament (Burning emotional movement national polity) and the 20thNational disabled sports meet(A burning event)ButImpact of the new coronavirus epidemicCould not be held at, postponed to this year,Special National Sports Festival-Special tournamentScheduled to be held as.
The event of fiction
- Saturn Plant's resource research vesselSaturnI found a huge floating ruin in the atmosphere of. After that, the ruins were alien spaceships,About 2 years agoIt is judged that it came from outside the solar system. (game"Image Fight II])
- Larry Cheyenne organizes the Attacked Mystification Police Department (special police for demons, commonly known as AMP-Amp) in response to the frequent demon incidents. (Manga anime"Silent Mobius])
- CF debut from Union, Sera Gallagher, the second female driver in the CF world. (Anime"New Century GPX Cyber Formula])
- ^ ""FLET'S ADSL" will be discontinued in 2023 except for some areas”. ITmedia NEWS (November 2017, 11). 2017/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Mori Building, Toranomon "Japan's No. 330" XNUMXm Building". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2019, 8). 2020/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Construction of Mori Building, the tallest 330-meter high-rise building in Japan, begins. "Skyscrapers" will change significantly in the next 10 years.". ITmedia Business online (September 2019, 8). 2020/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Number of People in the World to Rise to 8 Billion by 2023, UN Says" (English). Newsweek (September 2017, 6). 2017/11/6Browse.
- ^ United Nations Report: World Population Over 2023 Billion in 80 - Chinese netJapanese version (June 2017, 6)
- ^ "Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant: Nuclear fuel recovery postponed by XNUMX years ... Units XNUMX and XNUMX pool". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2017, 9) 2017/10/26Browse.
- ^ ""Journey to the Moon in 2023" President Maezawa of ZOZO. How much training do you need?”(May 2018, 9). 2018/9/24Browse.
- ^ ""Flying car" for 2000 million yen, when it was released in Japan in 23-Developer representative”(May 2018, 9). 2018/9/28Browse.
- ^ "We have compiled a roadmap for the realization of a "flying car"”. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (February 2018, 12). 2020/11/12Browse.
- ^ Osaka Prefecture collaborates with 40 companies on flying cars Aiming for commercialization in 23 years(December 2020, 11, Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
- ^ "Kewpie closes Koromo factory in Toyota, Aichi, due to aging". Depression .com. 27 July 2021.Retrieved January 2021, 7.
- ^ "Re-extension of construction period for government building maintenance due to the relocation of the Agency for Cultural Affairs to Kyoto". Agency for Cultural Affairs Relocation Council (11th). 2021/9/2Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding participation in new movies". Color Co., Ltd. (September 2021, 4). 2021/4/5Browse.
- ^ "Screenplay / Director Hideaki Anno" Shin Kamen Rider "Released in March 2023". AV Watch(July 2021, 4) 2021/4/5Browse.
- ^ "Kagoshima National Athletic Meet held as a special tournament officially decided in 23". Sponichianex(July 2020, 10) 2021/8/25Browse.
- ^ "Image Fight II" instruction manual Irem, 1992, 16 pages.