Photo: Presence or absence of anxiety about vaccine supply
94% worried about vaccine supply Prefectural governments, Kyodo News survey
If you write the contents roughly
However, there were a number of voices requesting the government to present a supply schedule, such as "It is hindering the inoculation plan" (Chiba City).
A general inoculation of the new corona vaccine for people under the age of 64, 47 cities, which is 94% of the 44 cities and wards where the prefectural offices are located ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Urban employment areaInTokyo metropolitan area OfCentral cityIs one of the 6 wardsAdministrative districthave.Business nuclear city,National Strategic Special Zone,Special zone for structural reform,Urban regeneration special district,International Conference Tourist City,Public health center,globalMICEcity Is specified in.12th most populous population in JapanThe economic and cultural center of the eastern Kanto regioncityAnd exceeds the total population of 10 prefectures.
ChibaLocated in the center ofJapanese capitalIsTokyo OfCity center,Narita International Airport-Tokyo International AirportWithin 25-35 kilometers fromTokyo BayThe largest in Chiba prefecture facingcityIs.市政の中心地はThe center of city administrationInohanadistrict(Chuo-ku OfHon Chiba Station,Kenchomae Station(Around), the central station in the city areaChiba Station(Chuo Ward), the center of economic activity is central Chiba (Chiba Station in Chuo Ward)Chiba Central Station-Chiba City Monorail1Around the railway line), Soga subcenter (in Chuo Ward)Soga StationSurroundings),Makuhari New City(Mihama OfKaihama Makuhari StationPeripheral), the center of educationInage DistrictIsChiba UniversityThere are many private universities and high schools, including the headquarters of.
International hub port-Japan's three major trading ports OfChiba PortHavePort cityAndKeiyo Industrial AreaCoreIndustrial cityBut also.市内にはIn the cityAsia regionLeadingInternational trade fairFamous forMakuhari MesseThere,Capital AreaAmong theVarious business functionsAccumulatedCapital functionPlay a part,Central business district (CBD) ChibaCity center-Makuhari New CityOpened to the world aroundInternational cityTake on the role of.
1126,ChibaIs the actual first head of the familyTaira Tsuneshige Inohana stand(CurrentRuins of the castleIn a broad sense, by building a residence in the surrounding area)castle townProspered as, thenChiba Myokengu(Chiba Shrine) Small scaleMonzen-choWill be.近世にはIn the early modern periodChiba Sakura Kaido(Chiba Highway) AndTogane Onari Kaido OfPost townAnd,Sakura clan OfOuter portWas also.1873, Chiba Prefectural Government is Chiba Town (currently Chuo Ward, Chiba City)Hon Chiba Town), It developed as a political, economic, and cultural center in Chiba prefecture, and a transportation hub.,WaterfrontBy developmentChiba Port,Keiyo Industrial AreaBy maintenancePort city-Industrial cityAs a city, it has grown into a city with a scale of about 100 million.また、東京都の都心と成田国際空港の中間地点に位置することからAlso, because it is located between the center of Tokyo and Narita International Airport,Capital AreaAmong them, there are many important functions and facilities for international strategy such as Makuhari New City and Chiba Port.Global cityHas a strong role as.Advanced technology industryHas become an accumulation area of.
Day-night population ratio97.5% とBed townIn the metropolitan area cities located around Tokyo, where the city is strongDaytime populationIs relatively largeKantoOne of the biggestTrade areaCommercial agglomeration byCompany OfMain officeWhile having an independentBranch economy cityAs a unique that does not depend only on the city center of TokyoEconomic zone(Chiba metropolitan area) is formed.また、一部の企業が支店や支社を千葉市に置いて首都圏（特にIn addition, some companies have branches and branch offices in Chiba City in the Tokyo metropolitan area (especially).East Kanto) Is under the jurisdiction, and it also functions as a base city in a broad sense.TokyoSpecial WardThe commuting rate to commute is 20.0% (about 20 people), so-called "Chiba citizenThere are a certain number (2015)Census).
Land use planning
In Chiba CityCity center・ Although some districts have been given different names from the new city center and sub-city center, all three are functionally called "city center".
- Prefectural capital, three central cities as the core of the metropolitan area, formation of important regional bases
- City center --- Chiba city center (Chuo Ward,Chiba StationSurroundings / Chiba Chuo district /Inohanadistrict·Chiba Port(Around)
- New City-Makuhari New City (Mihama Ward,Kaihama Makuhari Station(Around)
- Subcenter-Soga Subcenter (Chuo-ku, Chuo-ku,Soga Station(Around)
- Important regional base (subcenter function)- Inage(Inage Ward),Makuhari(Hanamigawa Ward),Tsuga(Wakaba Ward),Kamatori(Midori Ward)
- Forming and establishing a base for daily life and creating a city with a compact spread
- Vibrant industrial agglomeration, agricultural promotion
Located in the central part of Chiba prefecture (almost the Midwest), the central city area isTokyoWith the city centerNarita International AirportIt is an intermediate point (about 25-35 kilometers).
The terrain extends to the coastal area and the lower reaches of each riverKanto PlainOn the flat ground and its surroundingsShimosa Plateau Ofplateau-YatsuConsists of.郊外や臨海部を中心に大規模なLarge-scale mainly in the suburbs and coastal areas住宅Housing complexWhile there are manyWakaba ku,Green DistrictRich innatural environmentとResidential areasCoexist.かつての海岸線は現在のThe former coastline is nowNational Route 14-National Route 357-National Route 16The shallow sea was widespread, almost equal to the line tracingHigh economic growthLarge-scale land reclamation after the period created a vast new land.MihamaAlmost the entire area andChuo-kuPart of this is the case.現在の海岸線は中央区部分ではほぼ工業施設または港湾で占められている一方、美浜区部分には長大なThe current coastline is mostly occupied by industrial facilities or ports in the Chuo Ward area, while it is long in the Mihama Ward area.Artificial beach(Inage beach, Kemi river beach, Makuhari beach) have also been created.美浜区全域、中央区と花見川区の一部を除いてExcept for the entire Mihama Ward, Chuo Ward and part of Hanamigawa WardelevationIt is located on a plateau of 20 meters or more, and there are areas such as Toke-cho, Midori-ku, which are located at an altitude of 90 meters or more.The highest point is 103.6 meters above sea level in Itakura-cho, Midori-ku, and the lowest point is 0.7 meters above sea level in Toyosuna, Mihama-ku.
The climate varies from region to region, but in general, it is not so hot in summer, and it is warm and mild in winter except for inland areas such as Wakaba Ward and Midori Ward.Pacific climateIs.The average annual temperature is 15.7 degrees Celsius, which is comfortable to spend.
According to the observations of the Chiba Special Area Meteorological Observatory (formerly Chiba Weather Station), the average temperature in January is as high as 1 ° C and the minimum temperature is as high as 5.7 ° C, and the coastal areas become winter days due to the effects of wind and high water temperature from Tokyo Bay. Rarely, the lowest temperature ever (1966April-) is -4 ℃ (1967February 2), which is quite high.On the other hand, inland areas such as Wakaba Ward and Midori Ward have weak winds.Radiation coolingAs a result, it tends to become a winter day and may cool to below freezing.そのため中央区の港湾部に立地し都市部特有のTherefore, it is located in the port area of Chuo Ward and is unique to urban areas.Heat islandThe temperature observed at the Chiba Special Area Meteorological Observatory and the temperature in the inland area may differ significantly.実際に千葉特別地域気象観測所ではActually at the Chiba Special Area Meteorological Observatory2016(Heisei28) During the cold weather from January 1th to 24th,Nansei Islands,Izu Islands,Ogasawara IslandsIt was the only observation site (weather station, AMeDAS) in Japan excluding the islands such as, and did not observe the winter sun.
The average temperature in August is 8 ° C and the lowest temperature is 26.7 ° C, both of which tend to be higher than other meteorological observation points in Chiba Prefecture.これは、ヒートアイランドの影響に加え、沿岸部の埋立地に立地する千葉特別地域気象観測所はThis is due to the influence of the heat island and the Chiba Special Area Meteorological Observatory located in a reclaimed land in the coastal area.Tokyo BayThis is because the temperature does not easily drop even at night due to the influence of hot air with high humidity.そのため、東京湾沿岸地域の日中は海のないTherefore, there is no sea during the daytime in the coastal area of Tokyo Bay.Inland prefecturelikeIntense heatAlthough it is difficult to reach (35 ° C or higher), it tends to be hot and humid at night.The highest temperature ever was 38.5 ℃ (2015August 8th).
In winter, when the south bank low pressure passes through Minami Kanto, the area around Chiba City tends to be the boundary between warm and cold air, and the northwestern part of the prefecture (Tokatsu / Kanan area) And TokyoYokohamaEven if there is heavy snow, the southern part of the prefecture (Kimitsu-KisarazuIn the area) etc.(I.e.In many cases, the amount of snowfall is not so large, and the average annual snowfall is 8 cm, which is less than that of Tokyo (11 cm) and Yokohama (13 cm).しかし、寒気の引き込みが強い場合は、標高が100メートル前後と高く気温が低い地区（緑区However, if the cold air is drawn in strongly, the altitude is as high as around XNUMX meters and the temperature is low (Midori Ward).TokiThe amount of snowfall tends to increase in the surrounding area), and it is not uncommon for snow to accumulate around 10 cm every year.過去にIn the past1951(Showa26) From February 2th to 14thKanto PlainDepartment (1都6Prefecture) Is observing a record heavy snowfallSouth coast lowInland due to the influence ofShirai133 cm in (currently Noro-cho, Wakaba-ku), 91 cm in Nitona-cho near the city (currently Nitona-cho, Chuo-ku), 80 cm in the city capital (currently Miyako-cho, Chuo-ku) In rare cases, the amount of snow may increase depending on the course of the low pressure system and the influence of cold vortices.
|Climate of Chuoko, Chuo-ku, Chiba (Chiba Special Area Meteorological Observatory, altitude 3m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||20.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||67.5|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||2|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||6.2||6.8||11.2||10.7||11.2||12.4||10.7||8.5||12.0||11.5||8.8||6.5||116.6|
|Average number of snowfall days||5.6||5.9||2.4||0.4||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1||2.5||17.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||191.6||165.3||167.5||177.0||180.5||126.9||162.7||189.4||134.6||131.6||143.6||174.8||1,945.5|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1966-present)|
- Hamada River system:Hamada River
- Miyako River system:Miyako River,Ayagawa, Tributary Miyako River, Sakatsuki River
- Hamano River system: Hamano River
- Raw fruit river system: Raw fruit river
- Murata River system:Murata River, Mikada river
ChibaWakaba kuSakuragi is the largest in the worldShell moundIsSpecial historical site"Kasori MiddenThere are "ruins".Jomon PeriodThere are still strong traces of this, about 7000 years ago in this place.Pit dwellingTraces have been found, but no shell mounds at that time have been left.A huge shell mound began to be built in the middle of the Jomon period about 5000 years ago.初期には小規模な貝塚と住居があったが、後にその上に直径約130メートルのInitially there was a small shell mound and dwelling, but later on it it was about XNUMX meters in diameter.donutIt is said that many people lived there because the shaped shell mound was built over about 1000 years.
"Japanese later"DatongNew YearRyomi(May 1) (806February 2), "Chiba Kokuzo(Chihanokuni no Miyatsuko) Large private department Nao (Okisaibe no Atai, NaohaKabane) A person named "Good man" has appeared,Renewal of DahuaIn Chiba City than beforeNational constructionIs likely to have been placed,Ritual systemEven after being establishedShimosaChibaと 呼 ば れ るcountyWas established.further"The name of the family』Has seven in Chiba-gunTownshipIt is written that there was a town called "Chiba Township" in one of them, and the township is nowInage DistrictAnagawa・ It is believed that it was pointing near the black sand.
Heian periodToChibaAncestor of theNormal weightIs in the Chiba-go / Ikeda-go area of Chiba-gunChiba-soOpen, Ikeda TownshipInohanaToBaseBuildChibasukeCall yourself.以後、子孫がAfter that, the descendantsMuromachi PeriodTo ShimousaGuardianDominated the surrounding area.1126(First year of Daiji),Kamakura ShogunateOpenedYoritomo GengenWas a heavyweightChibaIs the actual first head of the familyTaira Tsuneshige Inohana stand(CurrentRuins of the castle・ Residence (around Inohana Park)Yahana Castle) By buildingMiyako RiverThe surrounding area is in a broad sensecastle town Flourished as.
From Shimousa to the westTokyo BayCrossedSagami countryKanazawa(CurrentKanagawa横 浜 市Kanazawa ku)ofShomei-ji TempleIn the Kamakura periodChiba TempleAnd in ChibaDainichi TempleCopied inBuddhismMany related documents are left.Many of the temples on the other side of Tokyo Bay are left behind.MonkIs said to have used the water transport of Tokyo Bay to travel between Shimousa and Sagami provinces., Miyakogawa estuary (currently near Samugawa-cho, Chuo-ku, Chiba)ShimosaLocal pier (Make up) Was used as. But,Koroku no RanMultiplied byHara SoboとMasakaByChiba SonobuAfter the defeat and the destruction of the Chiba clan SokeChiba Myokengu(Chiba Shrine) Small scaleMonzen-choIt became.
Road and Minato maintenance during the Tokugawa feudal era
Edo PeriodMost of the current Chiba city areaSakura clanIn addition to becoming the territory ofRaw clan-Sogano Domain2 small feudal clan was placed.In addition, the shogunate territory (HeavenandFlag book・ YorikiKnowledge office) In some areas.
laterEdoからSakura CastleTieSakura HighwayWhen is maintained, the Chiba Sakura Road (currently Chiba Port) that branches off from Funabashi-juku and connects Samukawa Minato (currently Chiba Port)Chiba Highway) AndTogane Onari KaidoIs maintained,GeneralTo rest and stay (Chiba City)Wakaba kuGotencho) and (Central, Chuo-ku, Chiba) were also built...千葉市内には御殿が2カ所存在し、小規模なThere are two palace in Chiba city, which is smallPost townBecome.
Late Edo periodThe shipping industry became popular around that time, and Noborito (currently Noborito, Chuo-ku, Chiba) or Soganoura (Sogano, now Chuo-ku, Chiba).Soga), It was a base for transporting goods transported by water in the Miyako River to Edo by ship.江戸時代後期のLate Edo periodUkiyo-eIsKatsushika Hokusaiof"Thirty-six views of FutakiThe liveliness of the time is depicted in "Noboritoura".登戸浦は、江戸Noborito is EdoTsukijiToLanding placeHas,Annual tribute,Marine ProductsTheBoso PeninsulaBecame one of the bases for marine transportation from,Sakura clan OfOuter portWas also.
The birth of Chiba City and the military city
Boshin WarAfter1871May 8(Meiji4May 7)ofAbandoned DomainThen, the current city of ChibaInba PrefectureWas put into the territory of.しかし、明治初期のHowever, in the early Meiji era1873(Meiji 6)Inba PrefectureとKisarazuWas merged to form Chiba Prefecture, and the current city of Chiba, which was also the home of Mr. Chiba on the border between the former two prefectures (InohanaThe prefectural office was set up in the district), and after that it will develop as the prefectural capital of Chiba prefecture.1894(Meiji 27)National railwaybySobu RailwayWith the opening of, it has been developed as a center of politics and transportation.
Chiba City was born by the enforcement of the city system1921(Taisho10 years) It was January 1st.この時点での市域は、現在のThe city area at this point is the currentChuo-kuFrom the northern half ofInage DistrictOver the southeastern part of1889It was the same as the town area of Chiba-cho, which was set in (Meiji 22).After that, the surrounding towns and villages were gradually incorporated, and the sea surface was reclaimed.1922(Taisho 11) October 5,Ministry of InteriorReceived port designation by Notification No. 131, laterChiba PortBecome.1940In (15), the Tokyo Bay Seaside Industrial Zone Plan was decided by the Civil Engineering Conference of the Ministry of Interior, and as part of that, 300 sea level in Imai-cho, Chiba City.Ha200 hectares of landfill will be planned and the city area will be expanded..
Prewar(Second World WarBefore the outbreak), with Hitachi Aircraft Manufacturing Co., Ltd. in the current reclaimed land in Kawasaki TownHitachi, Ltd.Such military facilities are concentratedMilitary capitalIt developed as "Chiba" together with the military city "Narashino".千葉市内にはIn Chiba city1908AroundArmy Infantry School,Balloon RegimentMany schools and facilities related to the Army remain, for exampleChiba ParkInside, there are training tunnels, bridge piers for bridge exercises, and Arakiyama as battle ruins.1945(Showa 20) On June 6th and July 10thAllied forcesLarge-scale air raids byChiba air raid-TanabataIt was hit by an air raid and suffered enormous damage that destroyed 7% of the city area, after which World War II ended.
Postwar industrial development and opening of port
After the warSaburo MiyauchiWith a large-scale landfill under the mayor (the first honorary citizen)Merger of municipalitiesWas done.現在のCurrentGreen DistrictOf that, the part that used to be Tokecho was onceKazusaYamabe District(NowSanmu-gun) Belonged to.1948(Showa 23) On July 7, the port area based on the Port Regulations Law of Chiba Port was decided.JapanInWar disaster recovery city planningAs part ofKawasaki Steel Co., Ltd.(CurrentJFE Steel Corporation) To Imaicho landfill (currentSoga subcenter)Keiyo Industrial AreaIt was rebuilt as the central city of.周辺はThe surrounding areaCastle townThere is a west exit, leaving a strong atmosphere ofKawasaki TownToJFE Steel East Japan Steel Works, JFE Gymnasium (former: Kawatetsu Gymnasium) at the east exitChiba Medical Center(Former: Kawasaki Hospital) ・ JFE Steel's company housing and single dormitory were built,Industrial cityDeveloped as.
1954(Showa 29) On February 2, Chiba PortMinistry of JusticemakeDesignated as an immigration port under the Immigration Control Ordinance by No. 14, March 3, the same yearMinato Lawbased onSpecific portSpecified to1953(Showa 28) September 7,Cabinet OrderAs an international trading port according to Route 150Under customs law OfOpen portSpecified as. This later1982(57) In October, the opening day of Chiba Port was established as "July 10"..
New city center plan and transition to ordinance-designated city
"JapanTo build a metropolitan area suitable as the center of politics, economy, culture, etc. and to develop it in an orderly manner. "1956(Showa 31)Metropolitan Area Improvement ActIt was enacted and Chiba City was designated as a suburban maintenance zone. This will1960In (35), the maintenance project of the Omiya housing complex was started, and since thenLand readjustment projectWas one after another. In particular,1967(Showa 42)Beach new townAnnounce the plan,Inage,Kemigawa,MakuhariLarge-scale planned population of about 24New townConstruction was planned. After that, the "Makuhari New City (A District) Basic Plan" was announced as an independent city plan, and the land use plan centered on housing was significantly revised with the aim of stopping the concentration of central business functions in Tokyo. "With business function"New CityDecided to build.
The "Chiba Prefecture New Comprehensive Five-Year Plan" presented the concept of a "school town" that enhances educational and cultural functions in Makuhari New City in response to the increase in the enrollment rate and the number of students in Chiba Prefecture.1981From (56), cultural and educational facilities such as universities and high schools have been established.Nishi-Chiba StationSurroundings (Inage Ward),Hon Chiba StationSurroundings (Chuo Ward),Oyumino(Makuhari New City), Makuhari New CityEducation districtIn (Mihama Ward)Education cityWas formed. Also,Shuto Expressway Wangan Line,East Kanto Expressway, JRKeiyo LineInfrastructure development such as is progressing at a rapid pace.
1983(58) Formulation of Chiba New Industry Triangle Concept (core project) and Makuhari New City Commercialization Plan (Chiba New Industry Triangle Concept) "Makuhari New City Concept"Kazusa Academia ParkConcept ""Narita International AirportThe "Chiba New Industry Triangle Concept" has been decided with the three core projects of "City Concept". Chiba City, which is located between central Tokyo and Narita International Airport, has come to be conceived as a new urban center centered on the concentration of business functions, and the Makuhari Messe is positioned as its development guidance facility. Will be announced in the same year.1989(10) October, as an international trade fairMakuhari MesseIs completed. In the same month, the 28th "Tokyo Motor ShowWas held at Makuhari Messe, and 15 countries, the highest in history, participated. 192 million people visited, Makuhari New City was born as an international convention city in both name and reality.1990In March (2), the total area (total floor area) of 3 square meters on the sea side of Makuhari Messe was an international scale with a capacity of 4 people.Chiba Marine StadiumOpens,1992From (4)Chiba Lotte MarinesIt is the home ground of. Also,Makuhari Techno GardenStarting with the opening of the business area, the construction of the business area proceeded smoothly. For comprehensive urban development in Makuhari New CityJapan City Planning Society Award "Ishikawa Award"Was presented to Chiba Prefecture, and was awarded the first prize in the local government for its advanced and public-private partnership, such as guiding businesses through high-quality infrastructure development and excellent design.
Development as an international business city
In Soga subcenter,JFE SteelChiba City formulates Soga specific area development plan with the relocation of East Japan Works to the offshore landfill area,Harbor City SogaWas redeveloped as.2005(Heisei17 years)May 4Opened as the first phaseAfter that, in Soga Sports Park, Chiba CityFukuda Electronic ArenaHas been maintained and opened on October 10th of the same year.JEF United Ichihara / ChibaIt is the home stadium of.フクダ電子アリーナの完成後、蘇我スポーツ公園内（スタジアムの東隣）に多目的広場（フクダ電子スクエア）などが建設されたほか、隣接地にジェフのクラブハウスや練習所を兼ね備えたAfter the completion of Fukuda Denshi Arena, a multipurpose plaza (Fukuda Denshi Square) was built in Soga Sports Park (east of the stadium), and Jeff's clubhouse and practice center were also built in the adjacent area.United parkIs in place.これにより、延べで年間2000万人が来場する施設となったAs a result, the facility has become a facility that attracts a total of XNUMX million people annually..
Chiba station2011Rebuilding work has been underway since (23),2016(28) On November 11, it opened as a new "Chiba Station" for the first time in 20 years.改札など駅機能を53階に集約することで、ターミナル駅として利便性も向上しているBy consolidating station functions such as ticket gates on the 3rd floor, convenience as a terminal station is also improved...駅西口にはAt the west exit of the station2013(25) On October 10, the complex facility Westrio (WESTRIO) opened as the core facility of the Chiba City Planning Project Chiba Station West Exit District Type 1 Urban Redevelopment Project, and three buildings are lined up..2018(30) October 6thChiba Station BuildingThe main station building "Perie" has opened, with Ekinaka (3 floors on the 4rd and 2th floors above ground) on the premises, and the main building of Perie Chiba, Perie Chiba, Street 1, Street 2 and about 8 outside the ticket gate. Adjacent to a large station building of 3000 square meters..駅周辺は都市の国際競争力強化の観点から特に重要な地域としてThe area around the station is particularly important from the perspective of strengthening the international competitiveness of the city.Urban regeneration emergency maintenance areaChiba Station East Exit District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project, Chiba Station West Exit District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project (B Construction Zone) And so onUrban redevelopmentThe business continues.
In 2015 (Heisei 27), at Makuhari Kaihin ParkRed Bull Air RaceFurthermore, Makuhari Kaihin Park D / E block will be a candidate site for the construction of the "JFA National Football Center".2016(28), Chiba CityTokyo area OfNational Strategic Special ZoneSpecified to,Drone courierRegulatory reforms such as near-future technology demonstrations that examine the practical application of self-driving mobility, regulatory reform menu utilization projects, relaxation of standards for equipment and operation of child welfare facilities, and implementation of online medication guidance in urban areas Proposals are being made.
2020At Makuhari MesseTokyo 2020 Olympics3 competitions (fencing, wrestling, taekwondo), Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games 4 competitions (goalball, sitting volleyball, wheelchair fencing, taekwondo) will be the venue.. Further2018(30) On October 10, utilizing the urban resources of Priority Strategy 15,Integrated resortWe are considering the possibility of introducing (IR) while paying close attention to national trends..
- TenjiNew Year (1124)- Taira Tsuneshige Ino noseBuild a residence in the land of.
- Enjoyment4 years(1455)- Hara SoboToChiba CastleWas ambushed, Sho Senda (currentlyKatori-gunTako Town) EscapedChiba SonobuBut(EraHas changedYasumasaFirst yearMay 8(1455September 9), participated in Hara SoboMasakaThe Chiba clan Soke was destroyed.
- Meiji4May 7(1871May 8) --By the abolition of the feudal clanKisarazu,Inba Prefecture,Shinji prefectureIs installed.
- 1873(6th year of Meiji)May 6 --Kisarazu and Inba prefectures are merged and Chiba prefecture is established.県庁を両県の境となるThe prefectural office becomes the border between the two prefecturesChibaInstalled in Chiba Town (currently Honchibacho, Chuo-ku, Chiba City).
- 1875(8th year of Meiji)May 5 --Niihari prefecture is divided,Tone RiverThe south is incorporated into Chiba Prefecture.The current Chiba prefecture area is formed.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 --With the enforcement of the town and village system, Chiba Town, Samukawa Village, Noborito Village, Chiba Temple Village, and Kurosuna Village merged, and Chiba DistrictChiba TownWas launched.
- 1921(Taisho10 years)May 1 --Chiba Town enforces city systemChibaWill be.The 66th nationwide and the first city system in the prefecture.
- 1931(Showa6 years)- Chiba City SongEstablished.
- 1937(12)May 2 -Chiba-gunSogacho,Kemigawacho,Tsuga Village,TocunIncorporated.
- 1944(Showa 19) February 2-Chiba-gunQiancheng VillageIncorporated.
- 1954(29)May 7 -Chiba-gunKotehashi VillageIncorporated.
- May 7 -Chiba-gunMakuhari TownIncorporated.
- May 8 -Chiba-gunTsudanuma TownIncorporated a part of Chiba City (former Makuhari Town: Mimomi, Atago, Yasushi, Nagasaku, Amado)Narashino TownRenamed and enforced the city system on the same dayNarashino-shiBecomes
- May 8 --Incorporated a part of Narashino City (former Makuhari Town Northern: Chosaku, Tendo).
- 1955(30)May 2 -Chiba-gunOihama Town,Shiina Village,Honor TamuraIncorporated.
- 1959(Showa 34) July 2- 印 旛 郡Yotsukaido Town(CurrentYotsukaido-shi) DainichiEnclaveIncorporated.
- 1963(Showa 38) February 4-Chiba-gunIzumi TownIncorporated.
- 1969(44)May 7 - Sanmu-gunTokechoIncorporated.
- 1985(60)May 6 - 佐 倉 市Part of (Shimoshizuhara,Kamishizuhara,Kamishizu, Each part of Shimo Shizu) was incorporated.
- 1990(Heisei2 years) June 6-Boundary change with Yotsukaido City.
- 1994(6) April 10- MobaraAnd boundary change.On the same day市 原 市Boundary change.
- 1996(8)May 5 - Montreux cityとsister citySigned alliance.
- 1999(11) April 10- 佐 倉 市And boundary changes.
- 2006(18)May 12 --Partially transferred to Yotsukaido City (boundary change).
- 2010(22)May 5 --For the purpose of contributing to the promotion of local welfare, health, etc. and the development of human resourcesShutoku UniversityConcluded a mutual cooperation agreement with.
- 2019(31/ReiwaFirst year)
- August 1- Sexual minority (LGBT) AndCommon-law marriageTo couples such aspartnerStarted the "Partnership Oath Certification System" to issue the official certificate. LBGTに限定しないパートナーシップ制度は全国初The first partnership system in Japan that is not limited to LBGT.
- August 7- Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneConcluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with (NTT).
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
- January 1-Chiba Municipal 4th Anniversary Ceremony HeldHowever, the ending is scheduled for December 12st (New Year's Eve).
2003(Heisei15 years) February, adjacentYotsukaido-shiBy the initiative of the residents ofLegal Merger CouncilWas established, and it was decided that the administrative district name would be "Yotsukaido Ward" as a transfer to Chiba City., Since the pros and cons of the transfer were in conflict within the Yotsukaido City Council, the propriety of the transfer was questioned by the proposal of both the pros and cons.ReferendumWill be done,2004(16)May 5Opposition outweighs approval in,May 6Reported the dissolution of the merger council to Chiba prefecture, and the transfer was blank..
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 2015 census, the population increased by 1.05% to 971,882, and the rate of increase / decrease was 54th among 12 municipalities in Chiba prefecture and 60th among 15 administrative districts.
|Population distribution by age in Chiba City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Chiba City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Chiba City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Chiba City HallThere are 6 wards centered around.
It consists of the following 6 wards.All populations are estimated populations as of October 2021, 8.
|The population density|
|12103-7||Inage District||160,474||21.22||7,562||■Bright yellow|
|12102-9||Hanami River Ward||177,350||34.19||5,187||■Flower pink|
|12104-5||Wakaba ku||146,554||84.21||1,740||■Fresh green|
|12105-3||Green District||129,558||66.25||1,956||■ever green|
2000(HeiseiIn 12), the "image color" and "symbol mark" of each ward were announced to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.In addition, permission of each ward is required for use of symbol mark.
Administrative district overview
- Chuo-ku --Chiba Prefecture's traditional political, economic and cultural center
- Mihama -The concept is a futuristic international city that combines "work, housing, learning, and play"New CityInternational block centered on
- Inage District ――One of the leading seaside resorts in Chiba City, once loved by literatiEducation district
- Hanami River Ward ――Beautiful river scenery dotted with cherry blossom trees, large-scale residential development area
- Wakaba ku --Large-scale residential area in the Jomon period and the area where the surrounding natural terrain remains
- Green District --A district with abundant nature, which has the largest city park area per inhabitant in the city
- Constant number: 54 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 1st year)-November 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Yasuo Kogo (Liberal Democratic Party Chiba City Council)
- Vice-chairman: Makoto Shiratori (Future Democracy Chiba)
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Affiliated party||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Liberal Democratic Party Chiba City Assembly||17||LDP||◎ Fumika Komatsuzaki, Yoshinori Matsuzaka, Kenji Nakajima, Masao Iwai, Hiroshi Ishikawa, Takeshi Uekusa, Tadao Akiba, Satoshi Abe, Hiroaki Kawamura, Mataemon Uruma, Tomoyuki Ogawa, Kazuo Misu, Shigetaka Ishii, Shigeki Mori, Naotada Motegi, Yonemochi Katsuhiko, Takeshi Ishikawa|
|Future Democracy Chiba||12||National Democratic Party7 people,Constitutional Democratic Party1 people,Independent4||◎ Kazuhiko Danki, Naofumi Yamamoto, Miwaka Mitsui, Hisaaki Sasaki, Takayoshi Fuse, Takuma Kamei, Naoko Tabata, Takashi Kawai, Norio Aso, Hirofumi Hikita, Makoto Shiratori, Terue Sampei|
|Komeito Chiba City Assembly||8||Komeito||◎ Chizuruko Kondo, Kazuhiro Moriyama, Shinji Sakai, Hideo Sakurai, Masaki Aoyama, Kohei Ito, Isao Murao, Toshihiro Kawagishi|
|Japanese Communist Party Chiba City Assembly||7||Japan Communist Party||◎ Yoichi Fukunaga, Kimie Nakamura, Mayumi Morita, Naoyoshi Yoshida, Yohei Kabasawa, Tomoki Sasaki, Nobumasa Nomoto|
|Citizen network||3||Citizen network Chiba||◎ Kayoko Matsui, Akiko Iwasaki, Shinobu Watanabe|
|Independent||1||Independent 3||Noboru Hashimoto, Takashi Sakurai, Yasuo Kogo|
* As of 2015 year 5 month 22 day.
Chiba Prefectural Assembly
- Selected by Chiba City
- Constant number: 14 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 15st year)-November 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Chuo-ku (3)||Honma Susumu||LDPChiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Akira Sano||Liberal Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Hajime Aminaka||Constitutional Democratic PartyChiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Hanami River Ward (3)||Noboru Shishikura||Liberal Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Kosaku Tamura||KomeitoChiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Tadao Okawa||Constitutional Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Inage District (2)||Koichi Abe||Liberal Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Wakaba ku (2)||Misao Yamanaka||Liberal Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Nobuyuki Tanaka||Chiba Democracy Association|
|Green District (2)||Masayuki Seki||Liberal Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Keiji Takeuchi||Chiba Democracy Association|
|Mihama (2)||Toshinori Kono||Constitutional Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
|Shoichi Usui||Liberal Democratic Party Chiba Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Chiba Prefecture 1st Ward(Chuo-ku,Inage District,Mihama）||Hiroaki Kadoyama||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Tajima Kaname||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Proportional revival|
|Chiba Prefecture 2st Ward(Hanami River WardSuch)||Takayuki Kobayashi||LDP||2||Constituency|
|Chiba Prefecture 3st Ward(Green DistrictSuch)||Hirokazu Matsuno||LDP||7||Constituency|
|Kazumasa Okajima||Constitutional Democratic Party||3||Proportional revival|
|Chiba Prefecture 9st Ward(Wakaba kuSuch)||Mari Akimoto||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Soichiro Okuno||Constitutional Democratic Party||4||Proportional revival|
The international organizations located in Chiba City are as follows.
- United Nations
- Japan External Trade Organization
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Japan International Cooperation Agency Chiba Desk (JICA)
- Local Government Internationalization Association
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations Chiba Chapter (CLAIR)
- Chiba City International Association
- Chiba International Exchange Center
The main national government agencies located in Chiba City are as follows.
Prefectural / city institutions
The main prefectures and city administrations located in Chiba City are as follows.
The coastal area (area centered on Kawasaki-cho, Chuo-ku, Niihama-cho, Soga-cho, and Shinminato, Mihama-ku)Chiba PortCentered onKeiyo Industrial AreaForming a corner, in the central ward partJFE SteelEast Japan Works(Former Kawasaki Steel Chiba Steel Works),TEPCOChiba Thermal Power StationEtc. are located in Shinminato, Mihama WardFood,金属There are many processing-related business establishments.In addition, the northern area (Chigusa-cho, Hanamigawa-ku,Inage DistrictIn the area centered on Roppocho),SteelProcessing andmachineIndustrialIs thriving.
Old before World War II:Provincial Line Chiba Station(Later old :), old:Keisei Chiba Station, The current Sakaecho-dori, which connects the prefectural offices, was the main street.However, due to the relocation of both Chiba stations due to the urban development after World War II after the war damage (Chiba air raid), commercial agglomeration moved around the new station.特に国鉄千葉駅（二代目。現：JR千葉駅）前にはEspecially in front of JNR Chiba Station (second generation, now JR Chiba Station)Sogo Chiba store,New Naraya(Currently: ChibaMitsukoshiIt has prospered as one of the largest commercial bases in Chiba prefecture and one of the leading commercial bases in the Kanto region, as large-scale retail stores such as Trace) set up stores.
Bubble economyAt the time ofMakuhari New City, Soga subcenter, Chiba Minato and other coastal areas were built, and large shopping centers in the suburbs were built one after another.これ以来、地域がSince then, the areaMakuhari(Mihama) And the western halfYahana CastleSurrounding (Chuo-ku) Is divided into two parts in the eastern half.
In general, Makuhari New Citylarge company,Multi national companyLocated in many places, the central city area (JR-Chiba City MonorailChiba Station, JRHigashi Chiba Station, JRHon Chiba Station,Yahana CastleNear) is an old hometownShopping districtColor is conspicuous.
In addition, some companies have branches and branch offices in Chiba City, and Chiba Prefecture and Ibaraki Prefecture are under the jurisdiction, and they function as a base city in the eastern Kanto region in a broad sense.
Tokyo metropolitan area OfSuburban agricultural area..Although the reduction of farmland due to the progress of urbanization has become an issue, farmland will spread to Wakaba Ward, Midori Ward, and northern Hanamigawa Ward.
We have excellent farmland near the city in the back of the city, and we will strengthen the production base by modernizing facilities and machinery, starting with land infrastructure development centered on paddy fields.農業生産基盤である農地は、本来の生産機能の他に、防災機能、治水機能、環境保全・自然景観の保持やレクリエーションの場の提供など、都市の緑の空間としても重要な役割を果たしているAgricultural land, which is the basis of agricultural production, plays an important role as a green space in the city, such as disaster prevention function, water control function, environmental conservation / preservation of natural landscape and provision of recreational place, in addition to the original production function...Mainly upland crops such as peanuts and carrots, but also fruit trees such as grapes and pears.酪農も盛んで、飼養頭数、産出額は県下2位であるDairy is also thriving, and the number of animals raised and the amount of output are the second highest in the prefecture.. AlsopeanutsBoth production volume and acreage are adjacent八 街市Next to the second place in Japan.
A company with its head office and head office in Chiba City
Sister cities/partner cities
- Asuncion City(Republic of Paraguay-capital）
- 1970(45)May 1 Concluded sister cities.パラグアイ駐在名誉領事より都市提携について熱心な申し出があり、またHonorary Consul in Paraguay made an enthusiastic offer about the city tie-up, and1968(43) August To the inauguration ceremony of the President of Paraguay The momentum of the alliance increased when a representative from Chiba Prefecture visited Paraguay as a Japanese correspondent ambassador.Formed a sister city tie-up to commemorate the 8th anniversary of Chiba City.
- North Vancouver(カナダBritish columbia）
- 1970(45)May 1 Concluded sister cities.元々は、両市のOriginally from both citiesLions ClubHas had a sister relationship, but the Lions Club of Chiba City submitted an offer to Chiba City that the two cities need to form a sister city in order to deepen the friendship between citizens.Both city councils unanimously conclude a sister city to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Chiba City.
- Houston city(The United States of AmericaTexas）
- 1972(47)May 10 Signed a partnership between the two mayors.1972(47) The Mayor of Houston visited Japan at the invitation of the Japan External Trade Organization.Since we wanted to form a sister city tie-up with a city with a similar urban form, we decided to carry out a sister city tie-up with Chiba City.
- Quezon City(Philippines）
- 1972(47)May 11 Signed the partnership signing.元々は、千葉Originally, ChibaJunior ChamberAnd the Kaesong Junior Chamber1964It is derived from the fact that it became a sister conference in (39) and has continued various friendships.From the proposal from the Junior Chamber of Chiba that it is desirable for both cities to form a sister relationship, the alliance was carried out.
- Montreux city(Switzerland）
- 1996(8)May 5 Signed Sister Friendship Agreement.1995(Heisei 7) Established "New Sister City Alliance Roundtable" consisting of representatives of parliament and citizens..以後、懇談会及び現地調査を実施し、スイス連邦モントルー市が適当であるとの答申から決定したAfter that, a round-table conference and a field survey were conducted, and it was decided from the report that the city of Montreux, Switzerland was appropriate..
- 天津市(People's Republic of China）
- 1986(61)May 5 Signed a friendship city.Since the signing of the Japan-China Friendship and Peace Treaty, exchanges between youth sports groups and exchanges between JNR Chiba Station and Tianjin Station as friendship stations have been carried out.1982(57) April Japan-China Friendship Chiba City Visit to China visits Tianjin City.1983(58) In July, Mayor of Tianjin Li Ruihuan visited the leaves and discussed the friendship city tie-up.1986(61) A delegation of the signing delegation visited Tianjin City and signed the signing of a friendship city.
- JiangsuSuzhouWujiang(People's Republic of China)
- 1996(8)May 10Signed a friendship city tie-up agreement.1995(7) June Established "New Sister City Alliance Roundtable", A round-table conference and a field survey were conducted, and it was decided from the report that Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province, People's Republic of China was appropriate in Asia..
The central city of Chiba is the center of Chiba (Chiba StationからChiba Central Station,Hon Chiba Station,Chiba Minato StationSurroundings), Soga subcenter,Makuhari New CityAlthough it is located in the vicinity, it is roughly divided into the central Chiba and Soga subcenters in the east and the new Makuhari new city in the west (details will be described later).#CommercialSection).一般的に「千葉市街地」というと千葉駅から千葉中央駅にかけて、もしくはGenerally speaking, "Chiba city area" is from Chiba station to Chiba Chuo station, orChiba City Monorail Line 1Often refers to the city area along the line (between Chiba Minato Station and Prefectural Office Mae Station).
Chiba city center
Chiba city area
- Chiba StationSurrounding (Fujimi, Shinmachi,Sensitivity,Aurora Mall,Perrier Street, C-one, redevelopment of Chiba station east exit area)
- Sakaemachi StationSurroundings (Sakaemachi, Higashi Chiba)
- Shogawa Koen StationSurroundings (Central 1-4 chome, Chiba Central Twin Building,Qiball, Chiba Ginza Street)
- Shinchiba area (West Rio, redevelopment of Chiba station west exit area)
From JR East "Chiba Station" to Keisei Electric Railway "Chiba Chuo Station" and Chiba Urban Monorail "Yoshikawakoen Station"City center(Fujimi areaからCentral district) Of the companyoffice building,bankAnd commercial facilities,Consumer electronics storeEtc. stand in a forestDowntownIt is a huge market that is one of the largest in the Kanto region.Trade areaHas become..また市街地中心部に位置する中央公園（葭川公園駅最寄り）は市民の憩いの場として様々なイベントが行われているIn addition, various events are held at Chuo Park (closest to Yoshikawakoen Station), which is located in the center of the city, as a place for citizens to relax..
Station building at Chiba Stationペ リ エChiba), Complex (West Rio),Hotel(SunrouteChiba),Sensitivity(Sen City Tower,Sogo Chiba store,Aurora Mall Junnu), A commercial facility (Sea One) is occupying and connecting, and the two stations from Chiba Station to Chiba Chuo Station are connected by a commercial facility (building) of about 1 km.
The city area is of local capitalNaraya(Later, specialty store building Central Plaza) ・fields(Later ChibaParco) ・ Ougiya (laterJuscoDepartment stores such as (under the umbrella) are lined up,Daiei,Marui,Cross shop,MidoriyaWas booming, but nowadays, commercial facilities such as Sogo Chiba Store, which is directly connected to the station, and Aurora Mall Junnu are concentrated near the station, and commercial facilities that were far from the stationApartmentIt has been diverted to.また、市街地から少し逸れた中央区Also, Chuo Ward, which is a little off the citySakaemachiThe district used to be the busiest in the prefecture, but after being damaged by the Chiba air raid,Sex shop,cabaret,Korean Town, Small restaurants etc. are concentratedRed light districtAfter the JNR Chiba station moved to its current location, the commercial base also moved to the Fujimi district in Chuo-ku, which is close to the station.市は地元商店会と共に栄町の再生に取り組み始めているThe city has begun to work on the revitalization of Sakaecho with the local store association..
- Chiba CentralDistrict (Honchibacho, Mio, 1st-5th Avenue)
- Around Hon-Chiba Station (Nagasu)
- Ichibamachi district (Government district）
- Inohana / Katsuragi district (Education district）
It is the ancient center of Chiba City, and the surrounding area is the government office district as well asChiba University(Medical, medicine, nursing)Chiba Prefectural Chiba Junior & Senior High SchoolIt is known as an educational district where such things are concentrated.At Chiba Chuo Station, there are commercial facilities (Mio) and hotels (Mio) connected to Sea One.Keisei Hotel Miramare),Cinema complex(Keisei Rosa 10 East / West) etc.
From JR East "Chiba Station" to Chiba Urban Monorail "Kencho-mae Station", the former Shimousa ProvinceGuard stationwas thereInohana Castle Ruins(Inohana Park)Chiba Prefectural Office,Chiba Prefectural AssemblyBuilding Government Building,Chiba Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters,Chiba City Fire Department,Chiba District Public Prosecutors Office-Chiba District Public Prosecutors Office,Chiba District Court-Chiba Family CourtGovernment agencies are concentrated.
- Chiba Minato StationSurroundings (Chiba Port, Chuoko Port, Chiba Port Town, K's Harbor)
JR East "Chiba Minato StationAroundInternational base portIsChiba PortFocusing on the port area ofChiba Port Tower,Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art,Chiba City HallIncluding,Port facilities(Chiba Minato Pier, Etc.), complex (Chiba Port Square),Commercial facility(Mihama Newport ResortSuch),Company(Keiyo BankChiba Minato Headquarters, etc.), Hotel (Okura Chiba HotelSuch),Wedding hall(Bayside Park Guest House, etc.) etc.Port cityIt is maintained asWaterfrontDevelopment is concentrated.歴史的建造物として国のNational as a historic buildingRegistered tangible cultural propertyRegistered inBank of JapanMain store (currentChiba ToyopetHeadquarters).
Soga districtWar damageKawasaki Steel attracted as part of the reconstructionCastle townIs.千葉市は、蘇我駅周辺地区を千葉都心・Chiba City is located in the center of Chiba in the area around Soga Station.Makuhari New CityPositioned as the third city center following,2003Started the Soga coastal area land readjustment project including almost the entire area of the former Kawasaki Steel Chiba Steel Works in the Kawasaki Town area and the area around Soga Station, and developed commercial areas and park facilities centered on large commercial facilities and ballparks. It is done.Along with this, commercial facilities and Fukuda Denshi Arena were constructed after land readjustment, and station facilities are being expanded by Chiba City and JR East in anticipation of an increase in users due to future increases in the surrounding population.2004Expansion of station bookstores in August2005The maintenance of the west exit station square has been completed. JR東日本JR EastSoga StationAroundHarbor City SogaLarge commercial facilities such asJeff United Ichihara/ChibaIs the home stadium ofFukuda Electronic ArenaHave been maintained.
Makuhari New City
Makuhari New CityLarge-scale trade fairs and international conferences are held in the districtMakuhari Messe(International Exhibition Center-International conference hall) ・ Representing Japan, including the Makuhari Event HallMulti national company,Foreign-affiliated companiesMove inSkyscraper(World business garden-Makuhari Techno Garden),hotelandLarge-scale commercial facilityHas advanced a lot,International organizationandNational agency(Government office) Education and research facilities centered on research and training institutions,Makuhari BaytownIn the bay areaArtificial beach,Yotto HarborEtc. are maintained.The nearest station is JR East "Kaihama Makuhari Station. "
Japan national football teamIs the base ofTakamadomiya Memorial JFA Dream Field,Keisuke HondaOwn groundZozo Park Honda Football Area,Professional baseball team-Chiba Lotte MarinesIs the home ofChiba Marine StadiumHaveInternational Chiba Ekiden,Red Bull Air Race World SeriesJapan venue (Makuhari Seaside Park),2020 Tokyo Olympics-ParalympicIt is also a major sports base such as the competition venue (Makuhari Messe).
Important area base / living base
Important regional bases in each ward (Inage,Makuhari,Tsuga,Kamatori), Living base (Kemigawahama,Inagekaigan,Toki,Honda,Chishirodai,Nishi Chiba,Kemigawa,Makuhari Hongo,HamanoThe city area of) is formed around each base station.
The living base area is a large commercial facility (complex facility) that has a base in front of the station.Flow lineIt is in good condition.
originalArea codeIs "0472"[Annotation 1]However, four weeks after the promotion to a government-designated city1992(4)May 4Was changed to "043", and the city code became the 200s.New members will be assigned the 300s (Sakura City, Yotsukaido City, which had the area code "0434",八 街市Etc. became "043" on the same day, and the city code became the 400s)[Annotation 2]. However,Hanami River Ward OfYachiyoIn some areas (Kashiwaicho, Kashiwai, Yokodocho, Yokododai, etc.) that are in contact with, the area code is changed to "047" (changed) at the request of residents because the living base for shopping etc. is Yachiyo City. Previously at 0474-8nUnit charge areaIs also treated as Yachiyo City), and even though it is in the same Chiba City, when calling from the "043" area to the "047" area (and vice versa), you must call from the area code.
Infrastructure development status
- Sewerage penetration rate: 97.3% (2017(29) End of the year Public interest incorporated associationJapan Sewerage AssociationStatistics), Kanagawa Prefecture among the ordinance-designated cities in the Greater Tokyo Area横 浜 市,Kawasaki CityIt is maintained next to.
As a symbol character of "Flower Capital Chiba"Chihana-chanIs used.It is often printed on pamphlets and signboards, so you can see it even in the city.
- Chiba City Wakaba Culture Hall
- Chiba City Women's Center
- Chiba City International Exchange Center
- Chiba City Mihama Culture Hall
Social movement center
Primary medical area (city)
- Emergency designated hospital in the ward
- National Hospital Organization Chiba East Hospital
- Chiba Cancer Center
- Saito Rosai Hospital
- Medical institutions in the ward
- Ishigooka Hospital
- Inoue Memorial Hospital
- Kashiwado Hospital
- Kimura Hospital
- Sanai Memorial Soga Hospital
- Sanai Memorial Hospital
- JCHO Chiba Hospital
- Chiba Minato Hospital
- Chiba Minato Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nakamura Kokyo Memorial Hospital
- Masuda Hospital
- Mitsuhashi Hospital
- Emergency designated hospital in the ward
- Mihama Hospital
- Medical institutions in the ward
- Chiba Psychiatric Medical Center
- Automobile Accident Countermeasures Organization Chiba Nursing Center
- Tokyo Dental University Chiba Hospital
Hanami River Ward
- Emergency designated hospital in the ward
- Koyukai Memorial Hospital
- Saisei Hospital
- Hirayama Hospital
- Medical institutions in the ward
- Emergency designated hospital in the ward
- Inage Hospital
- Sanno Hospital
- Chiba Neurosurgical Hospital
- Medical institutions in the ward
- Emergency designated hospital in the ward
- Izumi Chuo Hospital
- Chiba Central Medical Center
- Mitsuwadai General Hospital
- Medical institutions in the ward
- Shinozaki Hospital
- Sosen Hospital
- Sakuragien, Chiba
- Emergency designated hospital in the ward
- Medical institutions in the ward
- National Hospital Organization Shimosa Psychiatric Center
- Chiba Prefecture Chiba Rehabilitation Center
- Oyumino Central Hospital
- Kagamito Hospital
- Chiba Minami Hospital
- Midorinoha Yo Memorial Hospital
Secondary medical area
- National Hospital Organization Chiba Medical Center(Chuo-ku,Disaster base hospital）
- Chiba Municipal Aoba Hospital(Chuo Ward, Disaster Base Hospital)
- Chiba University Hospital(Chuo Ward, Disaster Base Hospital)
- Chiba Medical Center(Chuo-ku,Lifesaving Center）
- Chiba Emergency Medical Center(Mihama Ward, Disaster Base Hospital, Emergency and Critical Care Center)
- Chiba City Seaside Hospital(Mihama Ward, Disaster Base Hospital)
* Universities headquartered in Chiba CityTaiziDisplay with
- Chiba University
- Nishi-Chiba Campus (Inage Ward)
- Inohana Campus (Chuo Ward)
- Chiba Prefectural University of Health Sciences
- Makuhari Campus (Mihama Ward)
- Tokyo University
- Production Technology Research Institute Chiba Laboratory (Inage Ward)
- Kemigawa Seminar House (Hanamigawa Ward)
- General sports ground (Hanamigawa Ward)
There are 32 private vocational schools.以下、主な専修学校一覧Below is a list of major vocational schools[Annotation 3].
Elementary and junior high school
The number of elementary and junior high schools in Chiba City is as shown in the table below (From the Chiba City Board of Education Secretariat, School Education Department Academic Affairs Division).
|Installer||primary school||Junior high school|
|Chiba City||113 schools (1 minutes)||56 schools|
|National||1 schools||1 schools|
|Chiba Prefectural||-||1 schools|
|private||1 schools||3 schools|
- Chiba University Faculty of Education Junior High School
- Chiba University Faculty of Education Elementary School
- Chiba Chosun Elementary School(Hanamigawa Ward)
Education and training facilities other than school education
- Training institution
- IDEA Development School(Mihama-ku)
- Citizen's University
- Chiba Lifelong College (Chuo Ward)
- Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development Junior College
Chiba City Number School
One high Chiba High School
Two highs Chiba Girls' High School
Three high Chiba Higashi High School
Junior high school
- In the middle Kasori Junior High School
- Ninaka Suehiro Junior High School
- Sanchu Katsuragi Junior High School
- Four middle Tsubakimori Junior High School
- Gochu Midorimachi Junior High School
- Rokuchu Konakadai Junior High School
- Seven middle Hanazono Junior High School
* At Tsubakimori Junior High School in Shichu, the school building is not decided and the next day1948The school was opened in (Showa 23).
At present, there are remnants of the fact that the school emblem of Midorimachi Junior High School is in the shape of the number "five" and that the order of the list of junior high schools starts from Kasori Junior High School.
Facilities in Chiba City
- Aoba Forest Park
- Aoba no Mori Sports Plaza Baseball Field
- Aoba no Mori Park Athletics Stadium
- Chiba Park
- Chiba City Soga Sports Park
- Inage Seaside Park
- Inage Kaihin Koen Stadium
- Inage Seaside Park Pool
- Inage Yacht Harbor
- Inage no Hama
- Aqua Link Chiba
- Hanamigawa Cycling Course
- Izumi Nature Park
- Izumi Nature Park / Peace Park Cycling Course
- Nakata Sports Center Stadium
- Chiba Port Park
- Chiba Port Arena
- Chibamura Auto Campers Resort(GunmaTone-gunMinakami Town）
Facilities in Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba Prefectural Sports Center
- Takamadomiya Memorial JFA Dream Field
- Chiba Marine Stadium --From 2016 (Heisei 28)Naming rightsRenamed to ZOZO Marine Stadium due to sale.
- Kemigawa Athletics Stadium, University of Tokyo
- Zozo Park Honda Football Area
- Professional baseball
- Adult baseball
サ ッ カ ー
- J League
- WE League
- Chiba Zelva(V League associate member)
- Fujitsu Athletics Club(Mihama-ku, Chiba)
- Honda Boxing Gym (Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Inage Boxing Gym (Inage Ward, Chiba City)
List of major tournaments held in Chiba City.
- 2008 J1 final section
- Giraffe cup football 2009
- International Chiba Ekiden
- 4th National Sports Festival
- 35th National Sports Festival
- 1995 World Judo Championships
- 16th World Women's Softball Championship
- 41st World Table Tennis Championships
- 1994 World Figure Skating Championship
- 47 All Japan 6-person Volleyball General Championship
- 54 All Japan 6-person Volleyball General Championship
- 39rd All Japan Junior High School Athletics Championship
- Modern pentathlon at the 1964 Tokyo Olympics
- Taekwondo competition at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Fencing competition for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Wrestling competition for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- 28th Japan Keirin Championship
- 34th Japan Keirin Championship
- 37th Japan Keirin Championship
- 2015 Red Bull Air Race World Series Chiba
- 2016 Red Bull Air Race World Series Chiba
- 2017 Red Bull Air Race World Series Chiba
- 2018 Red Bull Air Race World Series Chiba
Wheelchair basketballThe home of a powerful player who has won the Japanese Championship for the third time in a row, and a world-famous competition wheelchair manufacturerOx engineeringHas its headquarters in Chiba city.
Toshito KumagaiMayorIs focusing on sports for the disabled, such as saying, "Aiming to be a mecca for wheelchair sports." In October 2015, the wheelchair basketball "10 IWBF Asia Oceania Championship" was held at Chiba Port Arena..
Narita International Airport
- Railway line
- JR EastThen.Sobu Rapid Line(Narita LineDirect,Narita ExpressEtc.) with major stations in the city (Chiba station etc.)Airport Terminal 2 StationandNarita Airport StationWe operate a train that connects the two.
- Keisei Electric RailwayThe Keisei Main Line can access Airport Terminal 2 Station and Narita Airport Station.
- Limousine bus
- Makuhari / Chiba area (Chiba city beach area system) -Limousine bus bound for Narita Airport (Narita Airport Transport /Chiba City Bus・京成バスなど）を中心に運行。・ Operates mainly on Keisei Bus).中央区内（千葉駅、千葉中央駅、千葉みなと駅）や美浜区内（各主要駅、幕張地区各主要ホテル）などから運行Operates from within Chuo Ward (Chiba Station, Chiba Chuo Station, Chiba Minato Station) and Mihama Ward (each major station, each major hotel in the Makuhari area).
- Tokyo International Airport
- Railway line
- Limousine bus
- Makuhari / Chiba area (Chiba city beach area system) -Limousine bus bound for Haneda Airport (Keihin Kyuko Bus / Chiba City Bus / Keisei Bus /Tokyo airport traffic).中央区内（千葉駅、千葉中央駅、千葉みなと駅）や美浜区内（各主要駅、幕張地区各主要ホテル）などから運行Operates from within Chuo Ward (Chiba Station, Chiba Chuo Station, Chiba Minato Station) and Mihama Ward (each major station, each major hotel in the Makuhari area).
The railway network is well developed, with 3 passenger railway lines operated by 12 operators and 46 railway stations.このうちthis houseChiba Station-Kaihama Makuhari Station-Inage StationIs ranked in the top 100 in the passenger ranking of JR East.
Central station:Chiba Station
East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Makuhari Hongo Station - Makuhari Station - Shin-Kemigawa Station - Inage Station - Nishi-Chiba Station - Chiba Station
- Soga Station - Chiba Minato Station - Inagekaigan Station - Kemigawahama Station - Kaihama Makuhari Station - (Tentative name)Makuhari New Station
- Keisei Makuhari Hongo Station - Keisei Makuhari Station - Kemigawa Station - Keisei Inage Station - Midoridai Station - Nishi-Nobuto Station - Shin-Chiba Station - Keisei Chiba Station - Chiba Central Station
- Chiba Minato Station - Shiyakusho-mae Station - Chiba Station - Sakaemachi Station - Shogawa Koen Station - Kenchomae Station
- Chiba Station - Chiba Park Station - Sakusabe Station - Tendai Station - Anagawa Station - Sports center station - Animal Park Station - Mitsuwadai Station - Tsuga Station - Sakuragi Station - Oguradai Station - Chishirodaikita Station - Chishirodai Station
Central bus stop:Chiba Station Bus Terminal
Most of the city area is owned by Keisei Group companies in a broad senseTransit BusIs in operation.In addition, public transportation (municipal bus) is not operated.
The boarding method is basically a post-ride, pre-get-off, and post-payment method, except for some uniform routes.FareHas adopted a section system using numbered tickets.
- Keisei Bus
- Chiba City Bus
- Chiba Flower Bus
- Chiba Chuo Bus
- Kominato Tetsudo Bus
- Kujukuri Railway Bus
- Chiba Nairiku Bus
- Chiba beach transportation
- Makuhari IC - Makuhari PA - Takeishi IC - Miyanogi JCT - Anagawa IC (Anagawa Naka IC, Anagawa Higashi IC) - Kaizuka IC - Chiba Higashi JCT - Matsugaoka IC --Soga IC
- * Makuhari interchangeNarashino-shiExists on the border with
- East Nippon Expressway (NEXCO East Japan)
- It passes through Midori Ward for about 400 meters.
Chiba Sotobo Toll Road(Chiba Prefectural Road No. 67 Raw Real Honno Line)
- --Kamatori IC (starting / ending in the direction of Chiba) --Hirayama IC --Honda PA (only in the direction of Chiba) --Takada IC --Honda IC (exit / entrance in both directions)
- --Okido IC --Ono PA (only for Mobara) --Itakura IC -
General national road
Chuohoncho, Chuo-kuHirokoji intersectionIs the end point of National Route 14 and the starting point of National Route 51, and has been in Chiba City since before the war.National roadIt was a nodal point.
- National Route 14(Chiba Highway）
- National Route 16
- National Route 51(Sakura Highway）
- National Route 126(Togane Highway）
- National Route 128
- National Route 357
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
Chiba city road
The following nicknames are given to the Chiba City Road..
|1||Onari Kaido||Wakamatsucho, Wakaba Ward-Tomitacho, Wakaba Ward|
|2||Gakuen-dori||Yayoicho, Inage Ward --2-chome, Midoricho, Inage Ward|
|3||Keiyo Line Street||2-chome, Chuoko, Chuo-ku --2-chome, Saiwaicho, Mihama-ku|
|4||Lingang Promenade||Chuo-ku Chuoko 1-chome --Chuo-ku Shinchiba 1-chome|
|5||Chiba station square main street||1-chome, Fujimi, Chuo-ku--2-chome, Fujimi, Chuo-ku|
|6||Suehiro Kaido||1-chome, Suehiro, Chuo-ku--3-chome, Minami-cho, Chuo-ku|
|7||Aoba no Mori Dori||Miyakomachi, Chuo-ku --2-chome, Minami-cho, Chuo-ku|
|8||Townliner street||3-chome, Tsuga, Wakaba-ku --4-chome, Chishirodaiminami, Wakaba-ku|
|9||Kaihin Boulevard||7-chome Takahama, Mihama-ku --1- XNUMX-chome Toyosuna, Mihama-ku|
|10||Marina street||Mihama Ward Inagekaigan 5-chome-Mihama Ward Isobe 3-chome|
|11||Kaihin Matsukaze Dori||1-chome, Takasu, Mihama-ku --6-chome, Takahama, Mihama-ku|
|12||Seaside Park Street||1-chome, Takasu, Mihama-ku --3-chome, Takahama, Mihama-ku|
|13||Kojima Koen-dori||1-chome, Takasu, Mihama-ku ―― 1-chome, Masago, Mihama-ku|
|14||Keyaki Street||1-chome, Saiwaicho, Mihama-ku --2-chome, Saiwaicho, Mihama-ku|
|15||Lily tree street||Benten 4-chome, Chuo-ku-Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku|
|16||Sakusabesaka-dori||2-chome, Higashichiba, Chuo-ku-Sakusabe-cho, Inage-ku|
|17||Kotehashidainaka-dori||Yokodo-cho, Hanamigawa-ku ―― Kotehashidai 1-chome, Hanamigawa-ku|
|18||Mitsuwadai Odori||Tonodai-cho, Wakaba-ku-5-chome, Mitsuwadai, Wakaba-ku|
|19||Kokura Ginkgo Boulevard||Wakamatsucho, Wakaba-ku --2-chome, Oguradai, Wakaba-ku|
|20||Kosakurabashi Street||Sakuragicho, Wakaba-ku ―― 1-chome, Chishirodainishi, Wakaba-ku|
|21||Soga Station West Exit Boulevard||2-chome, Imai, Chuo-ku|
|22||Omiyadai Suzukake Dori||7-chome, Omiyadai, Wakaba-ku--3-chome, Omiyadai, Wakaba-ku|
|23||Oga Has Street||Naniwa-cho, Hanamigawa-ku --Hatamachi, Hanamigawa-ku|
|24||Educational street||3-chome, Anagawa, Inage-ku--2-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku|
|25||Masagokusunoki Street||2-chome, Masago, Mihama-ku-5-chome, Isobe, Mihama-ku|
|26||Chuo Ward Office Street||Honchibacho, Chuo-ku-Chuo 3-chome, Chuo-ku|
|27||Wakaba Kita-dori||Kaizuka-cho, Wakaba-ku-Wakamatsu-cho, Wakaba-ku|
|28||Ojidai refreshing street||Okido-cho, Midori-ku-Oji-cho, Midori-ku|
|29||University of Tokyo Grand Street||5-chome, Kemigawa-cho, Hanamigawa-ku --Hatamachi, Hanamigawa-ku|
|30||Konakadaisaka Street||6-chome, Konakadai, Inage-ku--8-chome, Konakadai, Inage-ku|
|31||Miyakochonaka-dori||1-chome, Miyako-cho, Chuo-ku-Kasori-cho, Wakaba-ku|
|32||Tsugakurumazaka Dori||Kaizuka-cho, Wakaba-ku --4-chome, Tsuga, Wakaba-ku|
|33||Kamatori Town Center North Street||Midori-ku Oyumino 3-chome-Midori-ku Oyumino 5-chome|
|34||Center street||1-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku|
|35||Kokusai Boulevard||2-chome Nakase, Mihama-ku --2-chome Wakaba, Mihama-ku|
|36||Park boulevard||2-chome, Wakaba, Mihama-ku--2-chome, Hibino, Mihama-ku|
|37||Tech street||1-chome, Hibino, Mihama-ku --1-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku|
|38||Messe Boulevard||3-chome, Utase, Mihama-ku --2-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku|
|39||Business street||2-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku --1-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku|
|40||Hanamigawadori||3-chome, Utase, Mihama-ku--2-chome, Wakaba, Mihama-ku|
|41||Park mall||2-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku --1-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku|
|42||Park Nakadori||Hibino 2-chome, Mihama-ku --1- Hibino XNUMX-chome, Mihama-ku|
|43||Hamada River Street||2-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku --1-chome, Nakase, Mihama-ku|
|44||Hakuho-dori||1-chome, Utase, Mihama-ku|
|45||Utase Kita-dori||Utase 3-chome, Mihama-ku --- Utase 1-chome, Mihama-ku|
|46||Utase Higashi Dori||Utase 1-chome, Mihama-ku --- Utase 2-chome, Mihama-ku|
|47||Utase Minami Dori||Utase 2-chome, Mihama-ku --- Utase 3-chome, Mihama-ku|
|48||Utase Naka-dori||2-chome, Utase, Mihama-ku|
|49||Utase Nishi-dori||3-chome, Utase, Mihama-ku|
|50||Mihama Promenade||Utase 1-chome, Mihama-ku --- Utase 2-chome, Mihama-ku|
|51||Matsunami Hondori||2-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku --1-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku|
|52||Matsunami Sakura Street||2-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku|
|53||Contact street||2-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku --4-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku|
|54||Gokoku Shrine Street||1-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku --4-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku|
|55||Park street||4-chome, Matsunami, Chuo-ku|
|56||Valentine Street (English name: ValentineWay)||Utase 3-chome, Mihama-ku --- Utase 1-chome, Mihama-ku|
|57||Okidodaifureai Dori||Okidocho, Midori-ku|
|58||Qiball Street||Honchibacho, Chuo-ku-Chuo 4-chome, Chuo-ku|
|59||Tsubasa Memorial Road||2-chome, Saiwaicho, Mihama-ku--5-chome, Inagekaigan, Mihama-ku|
- November XNUMX, XNUMX Chiba Prefecture Notification No. XNUMX / January XNUMX, XNUMX Chiba Prefecture Notification No. XNUMX
|Old town / village name||Address||Target||Status|
|Chiba Town||Samukawa character Kita Nagasu 989 No. 1 destination||Hagoromo Park||Extant|
|Sogacho||262 Imai character Shinmei-mae||None||Unknown|
|Oihama Village||Hamano character Higashimachi 1130||Hamano intersection||Extant|
|Kemigawacho||38 Higashikamijuku, Kemigawa||None||Unknown|
|Makuhari Town||806 Makaji Minamijiguchi||None||Unknown|
|Shiina Village||Tomioka character flat stand 259 address||None||Unknown|
|Honor Tamura||291 Noda character Kamijuku||Moved from Noda Crossroads to Green Civil Engineering Office||Extant|
|Shirai Village||Noro character Kitanoya 218 address||Shirai Elementary School Hasuike||Extant|
|Sarashina Village||Kamiizumi character lower table cultivated land 111||Fire brigade equipment storage||Extant|
|Qiancheng Village||688 Omiya character Miyanotani||Omiya Shrine||Extant|
|Tocun||696 Kasori character Tamukai||None||Unknown|
|Tsuga Village||748 address of Kaname Yashiki||None||Unknown|
|Kotehashi Village||24 Naganuma character mansion||None||Unknown|
|Toke Hongo Town||Doki character Baba 1727||None||Unknown|
As a passenger ship / pleasure boatChiba Central Port Passenger Ship PierIt is operated from (Chiba Minato Pier).
- Chiba Minato No. 1 Sanbashi
- Chiba Minato No. 2 Sanbashi
- Shiny View (Nitto Shosen): "Haneda Offshore Runway Airplane Tour Cruise", "Charter Cruise", "Chiba Port"Inner cruise" departs
- KMC Corporation: Operating vessels: MYII
- Izu Oshima temporary ship (high-speed jet ship)
In addition, a cool boat at the Makuhari Beach Fireworks Festival (Chiba Citizens Fireworks Festival) also departs for a limited time.
There are also port facilities in the city that have the function of mooring or storing.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Overlooking Tokyo BayMakuhariIn the district (Mihama Ward), there are Makuhari Messe, a complex convention facility where famous events and conferences are held nationwide, and Chiba Marine Stadium, the home of Chiba Lotte Marines. In recent years, it has been developing its business to establish "Chiba, the City of Flowers" as a city image.
Sights and historic sites
- Yahana CastleTrace
- Raw Jinya
- Garden student shell mound
- Kasori Midden
- old systemChiba Medical UniversityAffiliated hospital (currentlyChiba UniversityFaculty of medicineMain building)
- Former Chiba Prefectural Government Building (1911(Meiji 44) Completed Renaissance style)
- Kemigawa transmission station
Nearby Tourist Spots
"Chiba City Tourism AssociationSee also
* Famous places excluding the historic sites and cultural facilities mentioned above
- Chiba Prefectural Central Museum - 1989(HeiseiFirst year)May 2Opening
- Chiba City Folk Museum (Chiba CastleInside the ruins)
- Chiba CityKasori Midden博物馆
- Inage Civil Aviation Memorial Hall(Inage Seaside Park)- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)May 4Opening
- Chiba Flower Museum
- Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art
- Chiba City Museum of Art - 1995(7)May 11Opening
- Hoki Museum - 2010(22)May 11Opening
Festivals and events
The main events that are held every year or every few years are listed below.
|1||Tokyo Auto Salon||Makuhari Messe||World's Three Great Custom Car Shows (1999-)|
|Japan Race Queen AwardAward ceremony||Simultaneous holding of Tokyo Auto Salon (2011-)|
|2||Wonder FestivalWinter:||World's largestGarage kit(2009 -)|
|3||Sakura Square special opening||Sakura Square||Until around April, 4 Yoshino cherry trees will be lit up, etc.|
|St. Patrick's Day Parade Chiba||Makuhari Seaside Park, etc.||Irish Holiday Event|
|4||Nico Nico Chokaigi||Makuhari Messe||Ltd.DwangoOrganizer (2012-)|
|5||Makuhari Messe "Dokidoki" Flea Market||Peark presents|
|Baytown Festival||Makuhari Baytown|
|Red Bull Air Race World Series||Makuhari Seaside Park||Or implemented in June (6-)|
|6||SATANIC CARNIVAL||Makuhari Messe||PIZZA OF DEATH RECORDSOrganized by Indoor Rock Festival (2014-)|
|7||THE MUSIC DAY||Sponsored by NTV (2013-)|
|Wonder Festival Summer||(2009 -)|
|Makuhari Beach Fireworks Festa||Makuhari beach||Former name: Chiba Fireworks Festival|
|Marine Stadium Fireworks Night Game||Chiba Marine Stadium||After the professional baseball game from July to September|
|Makuhari Beer Garden||Makuhari Techno Garden|
|Inage Sengen Shrine annual festival||Inage Sengen Shrine|
|8||SUMMER SONIC||Makuhari Messe, Chiba Marine Stadium||(2001 -)|
|Makuhari-style festival||Makuhari Messe||Held at Makuhari Messe Front Square|
|Baytown Summer Festival||Makuhari Baytown|
|Chiba Parent and Child Third Generation Summer Festival||Chiba Central Park|
|9||Tokyo Game Show||Makuhari Messe||World's Three Great Game Shows (1997-)|
|10||CEATEC JAPAN||International Exhibition of IT Technology and Electronics (1991-)|
|11||Nippon Television Music Festival Best Artist||Sponsored by NTV (2010-)|
|Makuhari Messe Winter Illuminations||Conducted until around January|
|Makuhari Winter Illuminations||Makuhari Techno Garden|
|Conducted until around January|
|AEON MALL Makuhari New City|
Mitsui Outlet Park Makuhari
|Conducted until around January|
|Mihamaen Light Roh Festival||Makuhari Kaihin Park (Mihamaen)||Autumn garden illumination, etc.|
|Black friday||AEON MALL Makuhari New City|
|Aeon (major distributor) towing event (2016-)|
|12||Music Station Super Live||Makuhari Messe||Sponsored by TV Asahi (2005-)|
|COUNTDOWN JAPAN||New Year's Rock J-Pop Festival (2003-)|
|Christmas display||Hotel the Manhattan|
|monthly||Marine Festa||Chiba Marine Stadium||Sponsored by Chiba Lotte MarinesFan appreciation day(2015 -)|
|Atrium concert||Makuhari Techno Garden||Held almost every month|
|Irregular||Makuhari Baytown Orchestra||Makuhari Baytown Core||Subscription concert|
|Baytown Music Festa||Makuhari Baytown Core||Subscription Concert (2002-)|
|Makuhari Marche||Makuhari Seaside Park||Sponsored by Makuhari Marche Executive Committee|
|Bayside Jazz Chiba||Chiba City Culture Center, etc.|
- In the cityCountry designationCultural propertyList
|number||Type||Name||Address||Owner or administrator||Designated date||Remarks|
|1||Special historical site||Kasori Midden||141 Sakuragi-cho, Wakaba-ku, etc.||Chiba||29||Mid to late Jomon period.|
Japan's largest horseshoe-shaped shell mound.
|2||Historic site||Tsukinoki shell mound||289-1 Nitonacho, Chuo-ku, etc.||Chiba City, etc.||Showa 53 years 3 month 16 Date|
|Mid to late Jomon period. Horseshoe-shaped shell mound.|
|3||〃||Arayashiki shell mound||726-1 Kaizuka-cho, Wakaba-ku, etc.||Chiba City, etc.||Showa 54 years 3 month 13 Date||The first half of the middle Jomon period. Horseshoe-shaped shell mound.|
|4||〃||Kotehashi Kaizuka||1-18 Satsukigaoka, Hanamigawa Ward||Chiba||Showa 56 years 12 month 9 Date||-|
- In the cityRegistered tangible cultural propertyList
|number||Type||Name||Address||Owner or administrator||Registration date||Remarks|
|1||Building||Chiba Citizen's Gallery Inage|
(OldKamiya DenbeiInage villa)
|1-8-35 Inage, Inage-ku||Chiba||9||Completed in 7. Reinforced concrete 2 stories.|
|2||〃||Chiba ToyopetHeadquarters (former Kangyō Bank Head Office)||4-5-1 Inagekaigan, Mihama-ku||Chiba Toyopet Co., Ltd.||9||Completed in June 32. Relocated to the current location in 6. Two-story wooden structure.|
|3||〃||Chiba Prefectural Waterworks Bureau Chiba Elevated Water Tank||670 Yahagicho, Chuo-ku, Chiba|
(Inside the Chiba branch of the Houda Water Supply Station)
|Chiba Prefectural Waterworks Bureau||19||Completed in February 12. A regular dodecagonal water tower. Height 2m, 12 stories.|
Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering Heritage.
- In the cityChiba Prefecture designated cultural propertyIs "List of cultural properties designated by Chiba PrefectureSee.
Works set in Chiba City
- "After all I like cats"
- "Enemy of the people』(Ryoko ShinoharaStarring,Fuji month 9, October-December 2017)
- The stage is set in a fictitious "Aoba City", but the model is Chiba City, which has the size of the city area, the city, the rural areas, and the sea.LocationWas done.
- "Doctor X-Surgeon, Michiko Daimon-At a university hospital in Chuo-ku, ChibaLocationWas done.
- "New Romancer』(William Gibbson）
- "My sister can't be so cute』(Tsukasa Fushimi）
- The main character, Kyosuke Kosaka, lives in Chiba City.In the anime version, a landscape modeled after the landscape around Chiba Station will also appear.
- "After all my youth romantic comedy is wrong.』(Travel）
- Project Qualidea
- "Our big family』(Naoki Shigeno）
- "Makuhari』(Muduo Kangzhao）
- "Makuhari Cactus Campus』(Takayuki Mizuna）
- "You're bad no matter what I think!』(Nico Tanigawa）
- "Yowamushi Pedal"
- "here and there"
- "When there was no Higurashi(The area around Toke, Midori Ward is used as the stage for Okinomiya)
- ^ a b "Efforts of schools to organize special curriculums that take advantage of regional characteristics: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology". www.mext.go.jp. 2019/5/20Browse.
- ^ "Global MICE Cities | Promotion of MICE Attracting and Holding | International Tourism | Policy | Tourism Agency". www.mlit.go.jp. 2018/12/21Browse.
- ^ List of prefecturesSee
- ^ a b c Chiba. "History and chronology of Chiba city". Chiba. 2018/12/21Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “3. Matters concerning the area of the business facility accumulation area and the policy of maintenance". Chiba. 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ a b Chiba. "National Strategic Special Zone". Chiba. 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ 平凡 社(1998) "World EncyclopediaFrom the 2nd edition "Chiba City"
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Chiba Prefecture Industry”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/5/19Browse.
- ^ Chiba City: Major statistical indicators Archived August 2015, 10, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Chiba. "Chiba City City Planning Master Plan (Overall Concept)". Chiba. 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Climate and Meteorology in Chiba Prefecture (Chiba Prefecture Nature Magazine Main Volume 3)", pp. 103, 670, Chiba Prefecture Meteorological Monthly Report / Ward Meteorological Monthly Table (February 26)
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ a b From Heibonsha (1998) "World Encyclopedia" 2nd Edition "Chiba City"
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “03. "Chiba Port" and "Chiba Minato"". Chiba. 2019/2/13Browse.
- ^ Chiba. "Inohana Castle Ruins (including Seven Days Inn) (City designated cultural property)". Chiba. 2019/2/13Browse.
- ^ a b Change of Chiba Port
- ^ Hirofumi Motoyasu "Local History Note 2 Doki no Chatei" ("Boso Road" No. 9, 1981)
- ^ Yuichi Yanase "Another Palace Site in Chiba-Chiba Palace and Chiba Ochaya Palace-" ("Chiba Imamukashi" No. 18, 2005)
- ^ "Katsushika Hokusai "Thirty-six Views of Tomitake" with commentary". Katsushika Hokusai "Thirty-six Views of Tomitake" with commentary. 2019/2/13Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Port Opening Anniversary". www.pref.chiba.lg.jp. 2019/2/14Browse.
- ^ author. “"New Town Seaside" Next 50 years". [Professional selection] Featured condominium 2019. 2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ Inc, Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association. “TOKYO MOTOR SHOW WEB SITE”(Japanese). TOKYO MOTOR SHOW WEB SITE. 2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Fukuda Denshi Arena is completed". "Inage newspaper(Inage Shimbun). (October 2005, 10)
- ^ a b "Ito-Yokado's first in-house developed SC" Ario Soga ", new service is also popular". Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2005, 5)
- ^ "14 stores including Harbor City Soga in Chiba and UNIQLO, a new facility this fall.". Nihon Keizai Shimbun Electronic version. 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ "New "Chiba Station" ｜ Chiba Prefecture ｜ Chuo-ku, Chiba City ｜ Life ｜ Transportation ｜ Regional Information ｜ Chiikomi". chiicomi.com. 2019/3/26Browse.
- ^ Chiba. "Chiba Station West Exit Redevelopment Building A Building "WESTRIO" Top Page". Chiba. 2019/3/26Browse.
- ^ Perie Chiba Grand Opening on Thursday, June 2018, 6 https://www.perie.co.jp/files/upload/28.pdf
- ^ Chiba. "Chiba Station East Exit District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project". Chiba. 2019/3/26Browse.
- ^ Chiba. "Chiba Station West Exit District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project (B Construction Zone) Regarding the decision of a specific builder". Chiba. 2019/3/26Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Area National Strategic Special Zones Conference". www.kantei.go.jp. 2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ The declaration "just before the Tokyo Olympics!" Scheduled for June 2021, 6 (one month ago) will be made.
- ^ "Venue: Makuhari Messe | Tokyo Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games". Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games Organizing Committee. 2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Invitation race (473) Chiba City = Added consideration of IR introduction in 30 Creation Comprehensive Strategy (revised)". Casino IR Japan (September 2018, 10). 2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ “Chiba, an ordinance-designated city, is born”. "Asahi Shimbun』Evening edition (Asahi Shimbun): p. 15. (February 1992, 4)
- ^ “Uniform breaks away from the stiff“ government ””. "Yomiuri Shimbun" (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 17. (October 1992, 4)
- ^ “New core city government-designated city, Chiba“ starts ”in the eastern part of the Tokyo metropolitan area”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 12, 19. (April 1992, 4)
- ^ "Gorgeous opening game, the power of the prefectural fan students at the hometown Marine". "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 10-12, 19. (April 1992, 4)
- ^ a b “Chiba's cultural creation base, Municipal Museum of Art opens” Complex facility with Chuo Ward Office. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1995, 11)
- ^ a b “Europe's first friendship bridge Montreux and sister tie-up Mayors sign agreement Chiba City”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1996, 5)
- ^ "Chiba City Starts Partner Certification Not Limited to LGBT". Sankei News. Sankei Shimbun (September 2019, 1). 2019/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of autonomous driving / MaaS Promotion of digitalization of government, Chiba City and NTT" Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (July 2019, 7) Read December 11, 2020
- ^ "10 years since the enforcement of the city system in 100, Chiba City commemorates the ceremony Mayor" Overcoming difficult situations "". Sankei Shimbun(July 2021, 1) 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ “The new ward is“ Yotsukaido ward ”Chiba-Yotsukaido Merger Council Pros and cons of the merger, after May next year”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 13. (November 2003, 11)
- ^ "Referendum May 5th, Yotsukaido merger with Chiba City" Settlement "Same-day ballot counting". "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2004, 3)
- ^ “Yotsukaido citizens oppose the merger, and the referendum council asking whether to transfer to Chiba City will be dissolved”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 1. (November 2004, 5)
- ^ “Notify the prefecture to merge and dissolve with Yotsukaido City”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 2004, 6)
- ^ Chiba City: Chiba City Assembly: Member List: Parliamentary Group Member List
- ^ a b "Overview of Chiba City Agriculture”. Chiba City (July 2009, 7). As of October 7, 2009オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/9/14Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Shunsen Encyclopedia Chiba Peanuts”. Chiba Prefecture. As of June 2014, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/9/14Browse.
- ^ a b “Toward a new sister city tie-up, Montreux, Switzerland, Wujiang, China”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1995, 6)
- ^ a b "The best place for Chiba's new sister city is ... Montreux (Switzerland) and Wujiang (China) Roundtable Report". "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1996, 2)
- ^ "Chiba city center city guide map". www.chibacityguidemap.com. 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "New construction of Chiba station opened, XNUMX% increase in residents in the vicinity Ripple to Sogo area". www.chibanippo.co.jp. 2019/3/26Browse.
- ^ "Central Park – Search Results: –". Chiba City Tourism Association Official Website / Chiba City Tourist Guide. 2019/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Sakaecho Town Development Social Experiment". www.rakuichi.org. 2019/4/10Browse.
- ^ List of Chiba Station Area Projects
- ^ Chiba. "Status of urban redevelopment project in Chiba city". Chiba. 2019/2/15Browse.
- ^ a b Chiba Prefecture. “Chiba Health and Medical Plan (FY30-FY35)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “About designation of disaster base hospital”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ "It is a great honor to hold the event" October next year in Chiba City Wheelchair basketball signing ceremony, attended by the governor. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily) (October 2014, 11) 2016/9/14Browse.
- ^ "Narita Airport Transportation". www.nariku.co.jp. 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Makuhari / Chiba area (Chiba city beach area system) | Airport Transport Service for limousine buses". Tokyo Airport Transport Official Site. 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ Number of passengers at each JR East station (FY2017)
- ^ Chiba. "List of road nicknames”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/22Browse.
- ^ “History, climate, and nature at a glance, the Chiba Prefectural Central Museum opens today”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): pp. 5-7. (February 1989, 2)
- ^ “Cheers in the blue sky spread resort area GW first day aviation museum opened”. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1989, 4)
- ^ “Kiboru” is open throughout the building and is crowded with families. "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2007, 10)
- ^ "Exhibition of 165 masterpieces of realist paintings Hoki Museum in Midori Ward Open next month 3rd Innovative corridor type gallery". "Chiba Daily" (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2010, 10)
- ^ Tokyo Auto Salon Official Website (2017)
- ^ Wonder Festival 2009 [Summer] opening, summary of all articles Gigazine March 2009, 7
- ^ "Sakura Square (Makuhari) --Sakura Square --Experience / Tour Facility --Advertising / Tour Facility --Corporate Information --Panasonic”(Japanese). www.panasonic.com. 2019/3/8Browse.
- ^ Directions and Parking Nico Nico Chokaigi 2015 Official Website
- ^ Summary Makuhari Messe "Dokidoki" Flea Market Official Website
- ^ Agency, Urban Renaissance. “Makuhari Baytown is a beautiful city like Europe.The annual festival is very busy this year as well! ｜URくらしのカレッジ｜ UR Living College". UR City Organization. 2019/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Makuhari Messe Festival 2018 Announcement | Makuhari Messe". www.m-messe.co.jp. 2019/3/8Browse.
- ^ "The 44th Chiba Parent-Child Third Summer Festival August 2019th (Sat) and 8th (Sun), 17". www.oyakosandai.chiba.jp. 2019/6/22Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Game Show 2015 Official Website
- ^ Overview of CEATEC JAPAN 2016
- ^ "ChibaCity Winter Illuminations Special”(Japanese). Chiba City Tourism Association Official Website / Chiba City Tourist Guide. 2019/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Is it "Black Friday" because it will be in the black?イオンが11月に超激安セールAeon has a super-discount sale in November". J-CAST TV Watch (September 2016, 10). 2019/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Atrium concert information”(Japanese). mtg-bld page!. 2019/3/8Browse.
- List of municipalities nationwide
- List of place names in Chiba City
- Prefectural office location
- Tokyo metropolitan area(Keihinba metropolitan area)
- Tokyo area(Metropolitan area (Japan)）
- Tokyo metropolitan area(Urban employment area）
- Government-designated city
- Business nuclear city
- International Conference Tourist City
- Public health center
- National Strategic Special Zone
- Special zone for structural reform
- Urban regeneration special district
- Street smoking prohibition regulations
- Takataki Domain
- Keiyo Industrial Area
- Makuhari New City
- Makuhari(Wide area place name）