Photo I want to sleep soundly until morning (photo is an image) / (C) PIXTA
I don't want to get up in the bathroom in the middle of the night!Solution points taught by specialists
If you write the contents roughly
"In some cases, illnesses are involved, such as sleep disorders due to sleep apnea syndrome (SAS) and bladder urinary storage disorders due to overactive bladder and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Nocturia, which occurs more than once after bedtime in the bathroom, does not only reduce quality of life.Go to the bathroom more than once a night ... → Continue reading
Daily Gendai Healthcare
We will deliver the medical and health articles of the evening paper "Daily Gendai". From everyday health laws to the latest medical information, all articles are based on interviews with doctors and specialists.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia(Prostate prostate,English: Benign prostatic hyperplasia) Means with agingprostateIt is a disease in which the number of cells in the inner glands of the gland increases and the cells become hypertrophied.
Prostate anatomicallybladderUnderUrethraSurroundOrganIs.Prostatic fluid secreted by the prostatesemenWith the constituents ofEjaculationIn the semen that wasspermIt has the function of protecting and replenishing energy.With age, fertility requirements decline, and the prostate becomes an alternative between atrophy and hypertrophy.Most Japanese men around 30 had atrophied prostate.Due to changes in eating habits, the current number of Japanese men is 80percent (%) Present with benign prostatic hyperplasia by age 80 years.Morbidity increases proportionally with age and increases rapidly in the 50s.Histological benign prostatic hyperplasia begins around the age of 30 and is found in 50% at age 30, 60% at age 60, 70% at age 80, and 80% at age 90.About one-fourth of the clinical cases require treatment with urinary symptoms due to enlargement of the prostate.
|Normal prostate internal gland (left) and enlarged internal gland nodule (right)|
The onset is unknown, but it is thought to be due to changes in the environment of sex hormones, including male hormones, after middle and old age..
Racial and geographical factors are significant, with the lowest number of Asians, followed by whites and blacks in that order.Due to the intake of green and yellow vegetablesvitaminKind,Lipid,proteinCorrelation between excess and deficiency and incidence rate, onset tendency due to "social environment" and "physical characteristics", association of pre-existing diseases and comorbidities,Blood TypeThere are various theories of affirmation and denial, such as meal contents.
Symptoms of an enlarged prostate vary, including difficulty urinating due to urethral obstruction and changes in bladder function.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia(Odd urinary incontinence) It is also the causative disease of urine leakage due to dysuria.
- As for the size of the cross section, the left and right diameter is 35Mm The normal upper limit is (mm), front-rear diameter 20 mm, and top-bottom diameter 25 mm.
- Prostate volume is 20Milliliter Less than (mL) is considered normal or mild.
- 20mL <prostate volume <50mL is moderate, 50mL or more is severe.
- Urine flow measurement uroflometry test
- Normally, it is almost 0 mL, but the residual urine volume (RV) of less than 50 mL is acceptable. <50mL is mild, 50mL.
- Blood PSA test(Prostate cancer OfTumor marker）
- Transanal rectal examination = anusPut your finger inRectumPalpate the prostate over
- Serum creatinine
Even if you become aware of the symptoms, if there is no inconvenience in your daily life, no treatment is required.If it interferes with daily life, various treatment methods such as day surgery are selected according to physical strength and social life.Even after the urethral obstruction is resolved by surgical treatment, the symptoms do not resolve in about 3% of cases.
- Internal medicine
- Sympathetic α1 blocker:Tamsulosin(Harnal®), Naftopidil (Abishot®)・ Fribas®), Urapidil (Ebranchle®), Silodosin (Urief®),Prazosin,Terazosin
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitor (Dihydrotestosterone Production Inhibitor):Dutasteride,Finasteride
- ProgesteroneAgent (Antiandrogen):Chlormadinone(Prostal®), Allylestrenol (Parserin®)
- PDE-5 inhibitor;Tadalafil(Approved by Japan / US FDA)
- Plant extract preparations (Shrimp Prostat Combination Tablets DB ®, Shrimp Prostat Combination Tablets SG ®, Sernilton ®)
- Chinese medicine (Hachimijiogan,Polyporus decoction,Beef car kidney, Rokumimaru,Gohosan,KeishibukuryoganSuch)
- Injection drug
- Progesterone (antiandrogen): Gestronol caproate (Depostat®)
- High temperature treatment
- Laser beam therapy
- ILCP (Prostate Tissue Coagulation)
- VLAP (Video Direct Prostate Evaporation）
- Electric scalpel treatment
- Folk remedies: saw palmetto
Benign prostatic hyperplasia in the veterinary field
Over 5 years oldDogOften seen in.The cause may be an imbalance between androgen and estrogen secretion associated with aging, and anorexia, weight loss, hematuria, and difficulty in defecation are exhibited.Treatment includes orchiectomy and administration of antiandrogens.
- ^ Asahi Kasei Pharma HP (Professor Million Goto, Urology, Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya University)
- ^ a b Japanese Society of Urological Sciences Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Clinical Practice Guidelines (2017)
- ^ Abishot® is expected to be discontinued on March 2010, 3.
- ^ "Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Chinese Medicine-Google Search”(Japanese). www.google.com. October 2018th, 10Browse.
- ^ Tomomi Fujino, Mayumi Suzuki, Shizuo Yamada "Urine function of saw palmetto fruit extract and its effect on lower urinary tract receptors", Journal of Japan Society for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2007, pp. 41-50 , two:10.1625 / jcam.4.41, NOT 130000079381.
- "EBM-based benign prostatic hyperplasia clinical practice guidelines』Health Science Research Group Edition (Minds Medical Information Service）
- "EBM-based benign prostatic hyperplasia clinical practice guidelines 2001 edition』Health Science Research Group Edition (Minds Medical Information Service）
- Kazuki Kawabe Forefront of drug treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia Pharmacy Magazine Vol.126 (2006) No. Special_Issue: New Drug “Silodosin” P 199-206
- Supervised by "This is safe! Prostate cancer / benign prostatic hyperplasia-choose a treatment method that suits you", 2014