Photo (Provided photo)
What you can do for home cancer patients in your area because you are a town doctor
If you write the contents roughly
"I attended elementary, junior high and high schools and public schools in Toyonaka City and grew up locally.
"Patient Survey" (2017) announced by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare that wants to provide a place where you can easily receive evidence-based cancer adjuvant treatment. → Continue reading
Daily Gendai Healthcare
We will deliver the medical and health articles of the evening paper "Daily Gendai". From everyday health laws to the latest medical information, all articles are based on interviews with doctors and specialists.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japanese public school
Public schoolInstallerIs roughly divided intoPrefectures,市町村(CityToTokyo OfAreaIncludes), andcombination(Special local governmentThere is a union).Local independent administrative corporationIsPublic university corporationInstalled byUniversity(Less than"Public university. "Junior collegeIncluding) and itsAffiliated schoolIs also included in this.
National school(Country,Ministry of education) Andprivate school(private,School corporation-Ltd.-Individual) Is a term used to distinguish it from. Of local public bodiesBoard of education,Education AgencyManages. For thisKindergarten,primary schoolからUniversityIs included. However,Public universityAbout management and execution ofLocal governmentChief (prefectural governor, mayor of municipality,Some office associationsThe board of education is not involved.
publicKindergartenIs basically managed and operated by the Municipal Board of Education. There are few kindergartens managed and operated by prefectural boards of education.
- Public kindergarten teachers are hired (appointed) by the municipal board of education and the prefectural board of education that establish the public kindergarten.SalaryTo bear.
Elementary school, junior high school, compulsory education school, high school, secondary school
- Basically, elementary and junior high schools or compulsory education schools are managed and operated by the municipal board of education, and high schools are managed and operated by the prefectural board of education, but some junior and senior high schools are prefectural. Municipalities are obliged to establish elementary and junior high schools or compulsory education schools.
- High schools are basically managed and operated by the prefectural board of education, but can also be set up and operated by the municipal board of education.
- Work in the first half of a public elementary and junior high school / secondary schoolStaff(head teacher-Professor-Teacher・ Assistant teacher ・nursing teacher・ Assistant teacher ・School nutrition staff-office worker)ofAppointeeIs the prefectural board of education (the administrative staff may be general administrative staff) and bears the salary (→Prefectural expense staffHowever, for simple labor staff such as janitor and school lunch cook, the municipal board of education is the appointed person, and the municipality is the salary bearer. In addition, some municipalities have municipal staff in addition to prefectural government staff at elementary and junior high schools.
- For some school staff, the principal is the appointed person.
- The Municipal Board of Education is basically the person who has the right to appoint and bears the salary for the second half of the municipal secondary school and the high school faculty and staff, but it is a part-time course.TeacherThe prefectural board of education is the appointed person and the salary bearer.
- For teachers of prefectural secondary schools and high schools, the prefectural board of education is the appointed person and the salary bearer.
Public elementary and junior high schoolsEntrance examinationWithoutSchool ageFor those who have reachedResident cardA school attendance notice will be sent to the local public elementary and junior high school.AdmissionTo do. publicHigh school consistent schoolThen, tests such as writing, practical skills, and aptitude tests are required.
Public high school is an entrance examUnofficial reportIs emphasized, and in some areasComprehensive selection-School group system(Group system)School district systemDue to such factors, it was not possible to go to the desired school, and the school area was restricted. By the examinee who disliked it1970 eraAround this time, many public high schools in urban areas dropped the number of successful applicants at difficult universities.
In recent years, abolition of school districts and emphasis on written examinations,Original entrance examinationReforms such as the introduction ofMetropolitan High SchoolThe reforms are highly evaluated, as the number of successful applicants at difficult universities has increased significantly, and other prefectures are also pursuing the reforms.
On the other hand, the consolidation of public schools is occurring one after another due to the declining birthrate and depopulation, and the number of consolidations from 23 to 30 is at the same pace as the consolidation at the time of the Great Heisei Consolidation... For example, in Ibaraki prefecture, 1976 schools were closed from 2005 to 111... Utilization of the site of the consolidated school can be classified into "abandoned school building utilization type", "school resource utilization type", "new facility construction type", and "site utilization type". Can be classified into "operation" and "private ownership / private operation".
In the case of rural areas suffering from depopulation, the closure of public elementary and junior high schools means that it will be difficult for new child-rearing generations to settle in the area, which will be a factor in accelerating the further declining birthrate and aging population in the village... Therefore, from outside the prefecture of locationNationwide recruitmentThe number of high schools that carry out this is increasing.
Basically, publicSpecial schoolIs set up, managed and operated by the prefectural board of education, but can also be set up, managed and operated by the municipal board of education. Prefectural governments are obliged to establish public special needs schools.
- In both prefectural and municipal governments, the prefectural board of education appoints the faculty and staff of special needs schools and bears the salary. However, for simple labor staff working at municipal special needs schools, the municipality is the appointed person / salary bearer.
Debate over public schools
Compared to private schools, public schools cannot improve their academic ability sufficiently, and there is a disparity between public and private schools... According to the 2007 National Achievement Survey
- Comparing the average correct answer rate (6th grade), Arithmetic A, which tests basic skills, is 82.1% public, while private is 10%, which is 92.1 points higher. Arithmetic B, which tests applied skills, was 63.6% public and 77.1% private, with a wide difference of 13.5 points. The national language has the same tendency. Many of the higher schools do not participate in private schools.More quotation
It is pointed out that the percentage of correct answers was higher for private school students... Aside from urban areas where private schools are located, there are also rural areas where private schools cannot be considered as an option in the first place, so there are opinions calling for "rebuilding" the educational capabilities of public schools..
On the other hand, of the pedagogueHidenori FujitaQuestioned these opinions and pointed out the influence of the tone of the media, which repeatedly criticized for criticism, and compulsory education in Japan was "very internationally in all aspects of institutions, functions, and practices. It is at a high standard. " Fujita also points out that the high level of public education in Japan is recognized in other countries, and that there are many points to be learned from public education in Japan. According to Fujita, what is highly evaluated by foreign countries especially in Japanese public education is the continuous self-improvement of educational technology through lesson study, the collaboration of teacher groups, the community and care function of public schools. Be done.
Also known as the "Kageyama Method",Education reproduction meeting,Central Education CouncilServed as a member ofHideo KageyamaIs sometimes said to be the best in education in the world at the 17 Special Committee on Compulsory Education for Junior High School Tribunals.フィンランドHowever, while there are many educational opportunities at home, it is difficult for Japan to have such a situation, and teachers make up for it. And in response to the opinion of the Ministry of Finance that "the national treasury burden for compulsory education is increasing," "I would like to say to this financial counsel that faculty and staff are doing work that is commensurate with their salary. ".
To improve students' academic abilityCram schoolThere is an opinion that we have to rely on,RecruitmentFromCivilian principalKazuhiro FujiharaRegarding this problem, if students' academic ability is divided into five stages from 1 to 5, it is impossible to teach 1 and 5 (lowest and highest) students at school alone, and 1 student is traditionally For example, the local community has taken care of it, but it has become difficult due to changes in social conditions in recent years, and it is said that the teacher's true intention is that 5 students should go to a cram school. In addition, Fujiwara visited Finland's educational situation with Kageyama mentioned above, and said, "Finland has a large number of teachers."Wada Naka) But if there are 7 or 8 more teachers (education like Finland), we can do it. ".
Regarding the curriculum, such as application of knowledge and ability to think for oneself,Yutori educationWas also one of the highlights ofComprehensive learning timeWas fueling anxiety about Yutori educationNihon LabSuch asCram schoolHowever, the situation is becoming chaotic, such as the start of providing services that allow students to learn "total study time.".. It has also been pointed out that the background to this is that entrance exams for private schools have become more demanding for the application of knowledge..
British public school
British educationIn public schools (“State School” or “Comprehensive”, or “Grammar School” with selection exams (Grammar school) ”) Refers to a government-funded school that provides free education. This is private and paidIndependent School, Treated as a non-profit organizationPublic schoolIs contrasted with.
Public school problems
Unpaid tuition and school lunch fees are also a problem in public schools.
- ^ "Current status and issues of consolidation of elementary, junior high and high schools". Ministry of education. October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ a b c Naoko Saio "Study on Consolidation Process of Public Elementary and Junior High Schools and Utilization of Closed School Buildings-Understanding the Actual Conditions of All Closed School Cases for the Past 30 Years and Impact on Agricultural and Mountain Village Areas-" No. 73, Architectural Institute of Japan, 627, pp. 2008-1001, two:10.3130 / aija.73.1001.
- ^ a b c d e f "" Comprehensive learning "evolving cram school, ahead of the sluggishness of public education," Sankei Shimbun, February 2008, 2.
- ^ Hidenori Fujita "Re-questioning Compulsory Education" Chikuma Shobo, July 2005, 7.ISBN 9784480062437
- ^ Compulsory Education Special Subcommittee (20th) Minutes and Handouts
- ^ "[Ask about public education] Part 1 In the shadow of private popularity (2) Correcting the academic disparity that relies on cram schools”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2008, 1). October 2008th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Promoting Educational Gap" or "Providing Fair Educational Opportunities" Wada Naka, Principal Kazuhiro Fujihara ""Argument』May 2008 issue, Asahi Shimbun Publishing.
- Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular
- School installer
- Prefectural expense staff
- School district
Before the Meiji eraNose KaidoProspered as an intermediate point.After the Meiji eraMinoh Arima Electric Orbit(Current:Hankyu Corporation) Has increased along with the development along the railway line.Furthermore, taking advantage of being within 15km from central Osaka, mainly in the northeastern Shinsenri districtOsaka metropolitan areaSatellite city,Bed townAs, from the Showa 30'sSenri New TownDevelopment has progressed rapidly.for that reasonSewerSuch ascityInfrastructure equipment (infrastructure) Maintenance rate is high.In terms of transportation, Hankyu Railway,Kita Osaka Express Electric RailwayとHankyu busBy public transport network,Chinese motorway,Meishin Expressway,Hanshin ExpresswayIkeda Line,Shin-MidosujiAnd other highway networks, and in the northwestern part of the cityOsaka International AirportIt is a convenient place for the existence of.About transportationLater.
Generally,Hankyu Takarazuka LineFormer Toyonaka area,Subway Midosuji LineIs an extension ofKita Osaka Express Electric RailwayIt is divided into the Senri district.Northern part (Machikaneyama, Higashitoyonaka, Midorigaoka, Uenosaka, etc.), Central part (Sone-Sakurazuka-Chokoji TempleEtc.)Luxury residential areaIt is one of the above, and is divided into the southern commercial and industrial areas.Japan's first corner in the northeastNew town, Senri New Town occupies.
terrainThe northern part is high (Senri hillsFacing the lowlands (facing the south)Osaka PlainFacing).Old ageDiluvialIn the formation, mainly the marine, called the Osaka GroupGravelと粘土It is made up of alternating layers of.A new period gently sloping to an altitude of 50-20 m distributed on its western edgeDiluvialThe terraces of the layersToyonaka PlateauIt is called and is the center of the city.It faces Suita City in the east, Amagasaki City and Itami City in the west, and Ikeda City and Minoo City in the north..
Buffer around Osaka International AirportGreen spaceExcept for the obi, it is almost urbanized (Land use planningThen the whole areaUrbanization promotion area), Osaka PrefecturalHattori RyokuchiHowever, it offers valuable greenery.In the southern part of the cityTakakawa,Tenjiku Riverな どCeiling riverThere are many.
- Mountain: Machikaneyama, Toneyama,Shimakumayama
- River: Inagawa,Kanzaki River,Senri River, Takakawa, Tenjiku River,Togawa
(reference) Toyonaka City Hazard Map
|Toyonaka City(Osaka International Airport) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.6|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||5.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.8|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||44.4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0mm)||5.4||6.2||9.2||8.8||9.7||11.1||10.6||7.2||9.9||8.5||5.8||6.0||98.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1977-present)|
Origin of the name of the municipality
The name of Teshima came to be seen in the literatureWado5 years(712 ）Taianman"Record of Ancient Matters』\ From the middle volume, thenJingu Jingun3 years(769 ）Emperor ShodeSurnames 15 people in TeshimaKabane) Is given by "Japanese sequel』Seen in.
1889 (Meiji22 years)Municipal systemBy enforcementToshimaToyonaka Village is established. "ToyonakaIt was at this time that the place name was born., It is said that it was named because it is located in the center of Toshima-gun.these"YutakaThe character "" is "" in the old font豐, And was written as "Toyonaka" (not the old character "Toyonaka" which means a vessel)[Source required].
Until modern times
- 684 (Hakuho12 years)- Emperor TenmuIs Sakurazuka's Gion Shrine (currentlyHarada Shrine), And dedicates the sacred treasure, the god mirror, and the lion head.The land of Sakurazuka will be heavily used by the imperial family and later samurai families.In SakurazukaOld tombsThere are many, since ancient timesAustralianHas a deep relationship with.
- 712 (Wado5 years) --- "Kojiki" in the middle volume of "Kojiki" written by Ono YasumaroHikoyai no Mikoto(Hikoya no Mikoto)MattaCommunicating(Mamutanomuraji), the ancestor of Teshimaren (Teshimanomuraji) ", the name of Teshimaren (a clan in Toshima-gun) appears.
- 769 (Jingu Jingun3 years) May-Empress Koken gave 5 people from Teshima a surname (Kabane) ("Shoku Nihongi").
- 815 (Hirohito6 years)- Manta-shinno"They promotedShinsetsu surname』, As a clan of this regionTenjin・ Names such as Hattori Ren and Toyoshima Ren are listed.
- ManorIn the times, Hibashi-so, Harada-so,(I.e.You can build a villa.
- PoliticsMost of Toshima-gun during the periodMr. FujiwaraBecame a private territory of the Fujiwara clanKasuga ShrineWas also closely tied.
- 1183 (Toshinaga2 years)- Responsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaWhen,Mr. Fuji OfKonoe MototsumiDonated to Kasuga Shrine, Toshima-gun was called Tarumi Nishimaki, and it continued for a long time after the collapse of the villa.
- 1221 (Choukyu3 years) May-Yangtze-so and Hibashi-soGround White beatKamegikuEmbezzlement of the territory ofEmperor GotobaとKamakura ShogunateThere is a groove betweenSeku no RanHappened ("Azuma mirror"Memoirs("Jokyu Army Story")).
- 1336 (KenmuFebruary (3rd year) --Toyoshimagawara (Segawajuku (currently::Minoh City) In the surrounding area)Emperor GodaigoOneNitta YoshisadaLatoTakashi AshikagaOne fights (Teshima Kawahara Battle,Taiheki"Umematsu theory]).
- 1461 (Kansei2 years) June-With Harada-go over Kumei irrigationKawabeA discussion was held with Tanomura, and Haradago won the case.
- 1467 - 1477 - Onin's rebellionIn, Toyonaka city area also became a war.Hibashi Castle is a typical example, and there are many records of the eastern and western armies making arcane techniques.
- Sengoku periodToneyama Castle, Katsube Castle,Harada Castle・ Nishiichiba Castle, Imaike Castle, Hozumi Sakai, etc.National lord,Local tycoonBuilt a castle one after another, but gradually disappeared.
- 1573 (TenshoFirst year)- Oda NobunagaRecognized for his talentShigeru Araki SettsuGiven a country.
- 1578 (Tensho 6) November --- Araki Murashige rebukes Nobunaga Oda (Battle of Arioka Castle).Nobunaga is based on Toneyama Castle.
- 1579 (Tensho 7) June-Attacked by Nobunaga,Itami CastleFallen castle.Murashige runs around the castle.
- 1626 (Kanei3 years) --Kamishinden and Shimo Nitta will be developed.
- Edo PeriodToOutside Daimyo OfMr. Aoki(1 stones)Asada JinyaAnd ruled a part of the city (Asada Domain).Besides this, on the beachIino DomainJinya (Hamamura Jinya), in SakuraiyaOkabe Domain OfJinya, KamishindenYodo DomainTerritory, and othersHitotsubashi Tokugawa familyTerritory,Deputy officialControlled territory,Official houseTerritory,Flag bookTerritory,HeavenEtc. are complicated.this isEdo ShogunateIs a policy to "control the enrollment" and make it inconsistent.Meiji RestorationAfter that, the prefectures and counties were separated and gathered.
- 1701 (Genroku14) December- OkamachiThe four restaurants in No. 4 had many prostitutes, so the elderly stopped them.
- 1830 (Bunsei13) December- AwaStarted fromThanks to the danceFrenzyHanoi,YamatoIt was transmitted from village to village.
- 1867 (Keio3rd year) December --Thank you for the shrines and temples in various parts of Toyonaka (ofuda).
After the Meiji era
- 1910 (Meiji 43) February- Minoh Arima Electric Orbit(Current:Hankyu CorporationTakarazuka Line) Opening.Taking this opportunityOsaka OfSatellite cityIt develops rapidly as.
- 1912 (Taisho XNUMXst year) --The Shonai Shrine is built by gathering the shrines in each large character except Shomoto and Miya in Shonai Village in one place.
- 1913 (Taisho2 years)May 5 - Toyonaka Ground(Toyonaka Stadium) is opened.
- 1915 (Taisho 4)May 8 - 1th National Secondary School Championship Baseball Tournament(Current:National High School Baseball Championship) Is held at Toyonaka Ground (Toyonaka Stadium).
- 1919 (Taisho 8) January- MachikaneyamaPrefectural Osaka Medical University (currently:Osaka UniversityFaculty of medicine) This department will be set up (school site1926 ToFormer Naniwa High School, Current Osaka University Toyonaka Campus).
- 1922 (Taisho 11) April-Osaka Prefectural Toyonaka Junior High School (currently:Toyonaka High School) Is newly established.
- 1927 (Showa2 years) --From Toyonaka Prefectural Junior High SchoolToyonaka StationThe first bus in the city area starts operating.
- 1929 (Showa 4)- thirteen - (I.e.Hanshingodo Law Office (currently:Hankyu bus) Starts operation.
- 1930 (Showa 5) April --In OkamachiToyonaka Post OfficeOpens.
- 1933 (Showa 8) October --In Toyonaka TownCity Planning ActIs applied.
- 1938 (Showa 13) August --The old city hall was completed.
- September 1938 (Showa 13) --City public relations first issue.
- 1939 (Showa 14) March --City emblem established.
- 1944 (Showa 19) March --Toyonaka Municipal Hospital (currently:Municipal Toyonaka Hospital) Opened. (The place is the current sports club & spa Renaissance Toyonaka）
- 1945 (20) June 6-After that, he was attacked by the US military six times until the end of the war.The affected area is 7ha, the affected population is 6, the dead are 96, the serious and minor injuries are 12,951, and the affected houses are 575.Sakai CityIt became the second war-damaged city.
After the war
- 1946 (Showa 21) October-Toyonaka City Song is solicited to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.
- 1947 (Showa 22) February-As a municipal policeToyonaka PoliceWas launched.
- April 1947 (Showa 22) Due to reform of the education systemthe first,second,Third Junior High SchoolEstablished.
- 1948 (Showa 23) June- Toyonaka City Fire DepartmentAnd Toyonaka Fire Department is established.
- 1949 (Showa 24) April-Established city council secretariat.
- 1951 (Showa 26) December --- First issue of public relations "Toyonaka".
- 1954 (Showa 29) July-OldPolice lawNew due to all revisionsPolice lawByNational local policeとMunicipal police(Toyonaka Police) Was abolished, and on July 7st, the 1 municipal police in the prefecture excluding Osaka City and the Osaka Prefectural National Police were integrated.Osaka Prefectural PoliceWas established.
- 1955 August (Showa 30) --Jiro Inoue establishes Iida (later Shiro Co., Ltd.) in Toyonaka City (in 8, Jasco Co., Ltd. was established as a joint purchasing company with two other companies.AEON Co., Ltd.).
- 1958 (Showa 33) March-US Army Itami base is returned, Osaka Airport (currently:Osaka International Airport) Opening of the port.
- June 1958 (Showa 33)- Senri New TownDecided to develop.
- September 1958, 33-Kansai's first supermarket "Yamaji Store" is opened in Shonai (formerly Miya).The sales floor area is 9m2.
- 1959 (34) July-Osaka International Airport is designated as a first-class airport.
- 1961 (Showa 36) January --The registered population is 1.
- July 1961 (Showa 36) --Senri New Town groundbreaking ceremony.
- 1962 (Showa 37) July 5- municipal officeCompletion of the government building (currently the first government building) (inauguration ceremony).
- 1963 (Showa 38) July 7-Japan's firstHighway national roadAs,Meishin Expressway OfRitto - AmagasakiThe space is open.Toyonaka InterchangeAlso started operation at the same time.
- June 1963 (Showa 38)- City of San MateoThe signing ceremony for the sister city tie-up will be held.
- 1964 (Showa 39) January --The registered population is 1.
- September 1964, 39 (Showa 6)- Toyonaka Police StationGovernment building is completed.
- 1966 (Showa 41) January --The registered population is 2.
- March 1966, 41-Mayor Tsubasa Fujito died during his tenure, and a city burial was held on April 3.
- April 1966-Shinsenri Kitamachi is completed based on the Senri New Town concept.
- October 1966 (Showa 41) -10th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system,Betel oyster,roseIs decided on the trees and flowers of Toyonaka City.
- 1967 (Showa 42) July 7- Torrential rain(Heavy rain),Senri River,Tenjiku RiverBreaks down.
- September 1967, 42 (Showa 8)- Hanshin Expressway(Current:No. 11 Ikeda Line）Fukushima - Toyonaka KitaOpened (in October of the same year)Nakanoshima --Between Fukushima,1969 Toyonaka Kita in February Osaka Airportwhile,1970 Osaka Airport in March- (I.e.The space is open).
- 1968 (Showa 43) November 11-Completion of Toyonaka station block building.
- June 1969 (Showa 44)- InagawaShortcut completed.
- February 1970, 45-Osaka International AirportTerminal buildingIs open.
- September 1970, 45 (Showa 3)- Chinese motorway OfSuita - Toyonaka, ChinaOpened (Toyonaka, China in July of the same year- TakarazukaThe space is open).
- September 1970, 45 (Showa 3)- Senri Chuo District Center(Senri Suntown) Completed.
- September 1970, 45 (Showa 3)- Japan World ExpositionHeld (-September).Kita Osaka ExpressOpening.
- September 1970 (Showa 45) --Senri River shortcut completed.
- 1973 (Showa 48) April 4-Toyonaka CityTelephone area codeWas unified to "06" (until March 3 of the same year, it was "31" except for the Shonai area, and before 068 it was "1964", which is the same as Ikeda City).
- September 1973, 48 (Showa 11)- Oil shockIn Senri New TownToilet paper riotSpreads all over the country.
- 1974 (Showa 49) July 11- OkinawaOkinawa CityAnd brother city declaration.
- 1975 (Showa 50) July 6- LawsonThe first store, "Sakurazuka Store," opens in Minamisakurazuka.
- 1977 (52) April-Population exceeds 4.
- 1990 (2) June- Osaka Monorail Senri Chuo - Minami IbarakiOpened between1994 In 9 monthShibahara --Senri Chuo,1997 In 4 monthOsaka Airport --Shibahara opened).
- 1992 (4) November-Toyonaka City Hall No. 11 Government Building is completed.
- 1995 (7) April 1- Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeIn the southern part of the country, 9 people were killed due to great damage.
- November 1997-Opened Toyonaka Municipal Hospital in Shibahara-cho.
- 2001 (13) April-Toyonaka CitySpecial cityMoved to.
- 2010 (22) December --Community bus "Ecolab busIs in operation.
- 2012 (24) April 4-Toyonaka CityCore cityMoved to.
Transition of administrative divisions
- 1889 (Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofToshimaTeshima-gun by merging Shin-Kan Village, Minami Tosu Village, Sakurazuka Village, Yamanoue Village, and Okamachi VillageToyonaka VillageWas launched.Large printEstablished a village office in the new exemption.
- 1896 (Meiji 29) April 4- countyDue to the consolidation ofToyono-gunBecame Toyonaka Village.
- 1927 (Showa2 years) June 4- Town systemEnforced, Toyono-gunToyonaka TownBecomes
- 1936 (11)May 10 --Toyonaka-cho, Toyono-gunAsada Village-Sakuraidani Village-Kumanoda VillageMerged and became the fourth in Osaka prefectureMunicipal systemEnforced (Osaka Prefectural Building System No. 4).Toyonaka CityWill be.Established a city hall at Oaza Sakurazuka (current location).The population is 38,770 and the number of households is 7,977.Administrative area area 18.18km2.
- 1939 (Showa 14) September-Shonai-mura, Toyono-gun enforces the town system and becomes Shonai-cho, Toyono-gun.
- 1947 (22)May 3 --Toyono-gunNakateshima Village-Minamiteshima Village-Ozone VillageIncorporated.The population is 76,314 and the number of households is 18,020.Administrative area area 28.14km2.
- 1953 (28)May 7 - MishimaNittamuraLarge printIncorporated Kamishinden.The population is 100,631 and the number of households is 22,484.Administrative area area 32.36km2.
- 1955 (30)May 1 --Toyono-gunShonai TownIncorporated.The population is 127,678 and the number of households is 29,251.Administrative area area 36.60km2..Area 36.39km excluding the area where the boundary with Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City is undecided2.
In the current Toyonaka city area1945 6月7日以降、6月15日、6月26日、7月9日、7月22日、7月30日まで、米軍による6回の空襲を受けた。被害が最も大きかったのは6月7日の空襲（The 3rd Osaka Air Raid), The residential area in the northern part of the city was severely damaged, and at that time it was diverted to munitions.ShonaiThe industrial area of the town (now the southern part of the city) was bombed andStudent mobilizationPrefectural Toyonaka Junior High School (currently:Toyonaka High School) And Toyonaka High School (currently:Sakurazuka High School) Many of the students were also killed or injured.A total of 6 air raids damaged the area of 96ha, the affected population of 12,951, 575 dead, 898 seriously and slightly injured, and 3,540 houses affected..
|代||Name||Phonetic||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|1 2||Taisuke Okumura||Okumura Yassuke||October 1937th, 3||October 1940th, 9|
|3 4||Tanejiro Nakagawa||Twist in the middle||October 1940th, 10||October 1945th, 12|
|5||Yoshiharu Tanaka||Yoshiharu Tanaka||October 1946th, 6||October 1946th, 11|
|6||Souta Fujii||Fujii Kotaro||October 1947th, 4||October 1951th, 4|
|7||Shigezo Tsukamoto||Tsukamoto Juzo||October 1951th, 4||October 1955th, 4|
|8 10||Tsubasa Fujito||Fuji and Tasuku||October 1955th, 5||October 1966th, 3|
|11 12||Yoshiharu Takeuchi||Yoshiharu Takeuchi||October 1966th, 5||October 1974th, 5|
|13 16||Teruo Shimomura||Shimomura Teruo||October 1974th, 5||October 1990th, 5|
|17 18||Minoru Hayashi||Hayashi Minoru||October 1990th, 5||October 1998th, 5|
|19 20||Isshiki Sadaki||Let's get together||October 1998th, 5||October 2006th, 5|
|21 23||Keiichiro Asari||Clams Keiichirou||October 2006th, 5||October 2018th, 5|
|24||Shigeki Osanai||Shigeki||October 2018th, 5||Incumbent|
Selected from 1707 public offerings, 14 (Showa XNUMX)1939 ）May 3Was enacted in.The stylized acronym "To" of Toyonaka was combined with four to be called "Toyo", and the overall shape was regarded as "Medium" to be "Toyonaka". .. The four protrusions symbolize the development of Toyonaka City in all directions.
Administrative organization (as of April 31, 4)
- Mechanism diagram of Toyonaka City
- (Crisis Management Supervisor)
- (Human Rights and Cultural Policy Supervisor)
- General Affairs Department
- City Management Department
- Urban vitality department
- Environment Department
- Finance Department
- Citizen collaboration department
- Welfare Department
- Welfare and medical department
- Children's Future Department
- City Planning Promotion Department
- Urban infrastructure
- (Accounting manager) Accounting section
- Municipal Toyonaka Hospital
- Water and Sewerage Bureau
- Fire department
- Board of education
- Election Management Committee
- Fairness committee
- Audit Committee
- Agricultural committee
- Fixed Asset Evaluation Review Committee
- City council
Toyonaka City Council
- Number of people: 34 people
- Term: March 2019, 5-March 1, 2023
- Chair: Kazuo Miyaji (Toyonaka City Council Citizens Forum Members)
- Vice Chairman: Fukumi Sakaguchi (KomeitoToyonaka City Council members)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|KomeitoToyonaka City Assembly||9||◎ Tadashi Imamura, Shinichi Nakajima, Fukumi Sakaguchi, Junji Ishihara, Taeko Ohno, Tetsuya Sakai, Gengo Hirose, Kazuto Mihara, Masahiro Yoshida|
|Osaka Restoration SocietyToyonaka City Assembly||7||◎ Koji Ota, Masahisa Kinoshita, Mika Sawamura, Hiroki Nakano, Keita Hanai, Hiroshi Fujita, Shizuka Yokoo|
|Independent / Parliamentary Reform||5||◎ Takahiro Nakagawa, Koichiro Kanbara, Shinji Kitanobo, Makoto Kimura, Nobumichi Matsuoka|
|LDPShinfukai Toyonaka City Council members||5||◎ Kimika Takagi, Hiroaki Nakaoka, Hirokazu Imoto, Akihiro Kitagawa, Keiichiro Korai|
|Japan Communist PartyToyonaka City Assembly||4||◎ Fumiko Deguchi, Kazuhiro Itokawa, Sumie Saimiya, Sango Matsushita|
|Toyonaka City Council Citizens Forum Members||4||◎ Shozo Shiraiwa, Kazuo Miyaji, Toshihiko Oishi, Yuji Omachi|
Osaka Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Toyonaka City constituency
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 329,286
- Turnout: 49.38%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Remarks|
|Joji Urushima||This||44||Osaka Restoration Society||Now||42,643 vote||2021年10月5日付けで辞職。|
|Masahiro Ueda||This||56||Osaka Restoration Society||Now||32,551 vote|
|Genki Nakai||This||45||LDP||Now||28,770 vote|
|Yoshiyuki Yaegashi||This||55||Komeito||Now||23,443 vote|
|Kazunori Yamamoto||drop||34||Japan Communist Party||新||16,490 vote|
|Hiromi Inoue||drop||53||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||16,432 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:8 wards of Osaka(Toyonaka City)
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
- Number of voters on the day: 333,595
- Turnout: 52.07%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Takashi Otsuka||53||LDP||前||67,054 vote||○|
|Tomohiko Kinoshita||48||Japan Restoration Party||前||57,187 vote||○|
|Hirofumi Matsui||49||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||31,197 vote||○|
|Makoto Arai||57||Japan Communist Party||新||15,197 vote|
In the late 1950sCity areaThe area was 2%, and agricultural land and forests were about 7%..Senri New TownThe population has increased rapidly with the development of the city, and now the urban area is more than 7%, and the farmland and forests are less than 5%.With the rapid increase in population, the industryCommercial,Service industryHas developed around.CurrentlyBubble periodAlthough the construction of condominiums has increased with the subsequent decline in land prices, the population and the number of employees have shown a slight decrease from stability (especially).1995 OfGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeDue to the damage caused mainly in the southern area, the population began to decrease).
Chain storeAs the first store oflifeToyonaka store1961 At Honmachi XNUMX-chome,LawsonSakurazuka store1975 Opened in Minamisakurazuka XNUMX-chome. Also,1955 Established in the city in 1961Shonai StationShiro, who opened a supermarket in front of him, is lined up with Okadaya and Futagi.ionIs one of the predecessors of[Annotation 1].
Between HanshinAdjacent to the industrial area of the city, the location conditions such as transportation are good, and in the southManufacturing industryAlso accumulated.In recent yearsOsaka UniversityAnd Saito (International Cultural Park City),情报,life scienceThere are also some related industries.
Economically, it has been deeply involved with Hankyu Railway since ancient times.for that reason,Hankyu Hanshin Toho GroupMany of the core companies are headquartered in Toyonaka.
A company headquartered in Toyonaka
- Panasonic Homes(Panasonic Group）
- Hankyu taxi(Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group)
- Hankyu bus(Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group)
- Osaka Airport Transportation(Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group)
- Kita Osaka Express Electric Railway(Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group)
- Hankyu Oasis(Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group)
- Hankyu Foods(Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group)
- Iseki Foods
- Tigers Polymer
- Yuyama Seisakusho
- Marine food(Food manufacturers such as dairy products)
- Nakayama Ishibuchi(Manufacturer of stone and graveyard)
- JAL Sky Osaka
- ANA Osaka Airport
- Tento Pharmaceutical(Takeda Pharmaceutical Group）
- Saneigen FFI
- Shinwa Real Estate
- Honan market
- Soiken Holdings
- Matsuo Electric
- Asahi Airport Service
Companies with branch offices and factories in Toyonaka City
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Kansai branch
- Shionogi Pharmaceutical Pharmaceutical Research Center
- Dainippon Pyrethrum Osaka Factory / Central Research Laboratory
- Shikishima bread Osaka Toyonaka Factory
- Panasonic Smart Factory Solutions Toyonaka Office
- Satake Osaka office
- Sompo Japan Senri branch office
- Fukuyama Transport Toyonaka branch
- Shinsenri Higashimachi (Senri Chuo StationNorth) 1,260,000 yen
- Honmachi (Toyonaka StationEast of) 620,000 yen
- Shonai Nishimachi (Shonai StationWest) 408,000 yen
- Terauchi (Midorikoen StationWest) 407,000 yen
- Shonai Higashimachi (east of Shonai Station) 363,000 yen
All except Shonai Higashimachi in 2019Official land priceFrom the price per square meter.Only Shonai Higashimachi is the official land price for 1.
Honmachi district (around Hankyu Toyonaka Station)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Toyonaka branch
- Ikeda Senshu Bank Toyonaka branch
- Kyoto Bank Toyonaka branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Toyonaka branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Toyonaka branch
- Kita Osaka Shinkin Bank Honmachi branch
- Kansai Mirai Bank Toyonaka Branch / Toyonaka Ekimae Branch / Toyonaka Mortgage Center
- Osaka Kyoei Credit Union Toyonaka branch
- Resona Bank Toyonaka branch
- Kyoto Shinkin Bank Toyonaka branch
Senri Chuo District (Kita-Osaka Kyuko Senri Chuo Station area)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Senri Chuo Branch
- Senshu Ikeda Bank Senri Central Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Senri Central Branch
- Mizuho Bank Senri Central Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Senri Chuo Branch, Senri Chuo Ekimae Branch, Minoh Branch (all three stores are open in the same store)
- Kansai Mirai Bank Senri Chuo Branch / Hokusetsu Mortgage Center
- Kita Osaka Shinkin Bank Senri Central Branch / Shinsenri Minami Branch
- Shinsei Bank Senri Chuo Financial Center
- Resona Bank Senri Chuo Branch
- Bank of Kyoto Senri Chuo Branch
Japan Post Group
- Japan Post
- Japan Post Bank
- Toyonaka store (Osaka branch Toyonaka branch office: Okakaminocho,Toyonaka Post Office(Attachment is a holiday service)
- As of 2018, there are 50 ATMs in Toyonaka City, including the above and each post office, and 15 of them (including the above) are providing holiday services.
* The postal code in Toyonaka City is "" in the northern area.560-00xx(Under the jurisdiction of Toyonaka Post Office), Central and Southern regions are "561-08xx(Under the jurisdiction of Toyonaka South Post Office).
Sister cities/partner cities
Sister cities connected at the airport
- FukushimaSukagawa(Fukushima Airport)
- FukushimaTamagawa Village(Fukushima Airport)
- Shimane Oki Island Town(Oki Airport)
- Shimane Izumo(Izumo Airport)
- Shimane Masuda City(Iwami Airport)
- OitaKunisaki City(Oita Airport)
- KagoshimaAmami(Amami Airport)
- KagoshimaWadomari Town(Okinoerabu Airport)
There used to be the Consulate-General of Osaka in China, but it was relocated to Osaka City in 1985 (Showa 60)..
|Population distribution by age in Toyonaka City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Toyonaka City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Toyonaka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Junior high school
- Rousshosha Gakuen Toyonaka Junior High School
- Baika Junior High School
- Mino Jiyu Gakuen Junior High School
- Osaka Prefectural Sakurazuka High School
- Osaka Prefectural Senri Seiun High School
- Osaka Prefectural Toyoshima High School(A part of the site straddles Minoo City)
- Osaka Prefectural Toneyama High School
- Osaka Prefectural Toyonaka High School
University, junior college, etc.
Special training school, various schools
- Osaka Medical Nursing College
- Chuokogakko OSAKA
- Shundai Tourism & Foreign Language Business Vocational School
- Hokutokai Nursing College
- Toyonaka Nursing College --Student recruitment will be suspended for 27 students and closed on March 30, 3. 
Public facilities / physical education facilities
Physical education facility
- Toyonaka Rose Stadium
- In the cityToyonaka GroundSince is the birthplace of high school baseball, part of the high school baseball district qualifying round is also held at this Toyonaka Rose Stadium.
Adjacent local governments
Connecting the western part of the city from north to southHankyu Takarazuka Main Line, Eastern (Suita CityConnect the north and south (near the boundary with)Kita Osaka Express Electric RailwayThere is, between basesHankyu busA network is formed.Northern part of the cityOsaka MonorailIs connected in the east-west direction, such as Osaka International AirportSenri ChuoHas also reached.Wide areaTokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen OfShin-Osaka Station(OsakaYodogawa Ward), It is a convenient location for transportation.
- Central station:Toyonaka Station(Hankyu Corporation),Senri Chuo Station(Kita Osaka Express Electric Railway-Osaka Monorail）
- Nearest station to the city hall:Okamachi Station(Hankyu Corporation)
- Hankyu Corporation
- Takarazuka Line Shonai Station - 服 部 天神 駅 - Sone Station - Okamachi Station - Toyonaka Station - Hotarugaike Station
- In addition to these 6 stations, one from Shonai stationUmedaLeaningMikuni Station(OsakaYodogawa Ward) Is also close to the border with Toyonaka City, so it is also used by residents at the southern end of Toyonaka City.
- One of Hotarugaike Station among the northwestern residentsTakarazukaLeaningIshibashi Osaka Station(Ikeda),Minoh Line OfSakurai Station-Makiro Station(BothMinoh City) May be convenient to use.Osaka UniversityIshibashi Handai-mae Station is located on the Toyonaka Campus, and the school site is located in Toyonaka City.School corporation Mino Jiyu GakuenSakurai station is the closest to.
- Kobe Line Kanzakigawa Station(Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City)- Sonoda Station(HyogoAmagasaki) Pass through Toyonaka city.Both stations are used by residents in the southwestern part of Toyonaka City.
- Minoh Line Between Ishibashi Handai-mae Station (Ikeda City) and Sakurai Station (Minoh City) Toyonaka City Area (Enclave) Pass through Ishibashiasadacho.
- Takarazuka Line Shonai Station - 服 部 天神 駅 - Sone Station - Okamachi Station - Toyonaka Station - Hotarugaike Station
- Kita Osaka Express Electric Railway
- M Namboku Line Midorikoen Station - Momoyamadai Station(Suita City)- Senri Chuo Station
- In addition to these 3 stations, one from Ryokuchikoen station is closer to UmedaEsaka Station(Suita City,Osaka City High Speed Electric OrbitMidosuji LineWithBorder station) Is also a business district near the border with Toyonaka City.Yodoyabashi,HonchoIt is used by residents in the southeastern part of Toyonaka City because it can be reached directly to.Hankyu Bus, which connects Shonai Station and Hattori-Tenjin Station of Hankyu to Esaka Station, also operates relatively frequently.
- Ryokuchikoen StationHattori RyokuchiAlthough it is the closest station to Suita, the commercial facilities on the east side of the station straddle Suita City and are close to the boundary, so residents in the western part of Suita City also use it.
- The station facilities of Momoyamadai Station are completely located in Suita City, but since the north and west ends border on Toyonaka City, they are often used by residents in the northeastern part of Toyonaka City.The bus terminal to the west of the station was once a confusion between the two cities (now Suita city area).
- Senri Chuo Station is in addition to Suita CityMinoh CityIt is close to the border with Senri New Town and is a terminal for local buses in the surrounding area, so many residents of both cities also use it.On the Minoo city side that crosses the city borderSenbaPart of the textile wholesale district has movedOsaka Senba Textile Wholesale ComplexThere is.
- M Namboku Line Midorikoen Station - Momoyamadai Station(Suita City)- Senri Chuo Station
- Osaka Monorail
- Main line Osaka Airport Station - Hotarugaike Station - Shibahara Handai-mae Station - Shoji Station - Senri Chuo Station
- Hotarugaike Station is a node with the Hankyu Takarazuka Line and forms the shortest railway route to Osaka International Airport-Osaka City.In recent years, the Takarazuka Line express trains have also stopped, improving convenience.
- Shibahara Osaka Daimae Station is located at Toyonaka Municipal Hospital (moved from the southeast of Hankyu Toyonaka Station in 1997).Osaka UniversityToyonaka Campus (Department of literature,Faculty of Law,Faculty of Economics,Faculty of Science,Faculty of Engineering Science, Common education department, etc.)
- Shoji StationToyonaka City Medical Health Center(Medical association,Dental Association, Joint hall of pharmacist association, base for emergency medical treatment on holidays in the city), in OsakaRussian FederationTotalConsulateAndSoka GakkaiKansaiJosei TodaClose to the memorial hall.Also, from the Shoji north intersection to the west of this station, Minoh city border (Minoh High SchoolTo the vicinity of)Prefectural Road No. 43 Toyonaka Kameoka Line (new road, formerly known as city road Sone Minoh Line)Is called the Romantic Road.
- Main line Osaka Airport Station - Hotarugaike Station - Shibahara Handai-mae Station - Shoji Station - Senri Chuo Station
- Hankyu bus(Headquarters location)
- Suita Sales Office(Location is Suita City)
- Senri Sales Office(Location is Suita City)
- Itami Sales Office(Location is Itami City)
- The main service system will be operated by the above three sales offices, but in some other areasIshibashi Sales Office(Ikeda City),Osaka Sales Office(Osaka City),Ibaraki Sales Office(Ibaraki City),Toyono Sales Office(Toyono Town),Takarazuka Sales OfficeVehicles from (Takarazuka City) will also be on board.
- Itami City Bus
Along the Osaka MonorailOsaka Prefectural Route 2 Osaka Central Loop LineandChinese motorway, Along the Hankyu Takarazuka LineNational Route 176, Running in parallel to the westOsaka Prefecture Route 10 Osaka Ikeda LineandHanshin Expressway No. 11 Ikeda Line, Along the Kita-Osaka Kyuko RailwayNational Route 423(Shin-Midosuji), Penetrate the south from east to westNational Route 479andMeishin ExpresswayForm a highway network.On the other handOsaka Prefecture Route 145There are still two lanes or less on the branch road that connects the southern part of the city from east to west.SidewalkThere are many things that do not exist, always(I.e.Is overflowing with.
- Chinese motorway
- Meishin Expressway
- Hanshin Expressway No. 11 Ikeda Line
General national road
- National Route 171(Slightly grazing the city area in the old Machikaneyama-cho)
- National Route 176
- (that's all,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOsaka National Highway Office Takatsuki Maintenance Branch Office Management)
- National Route 423(Shin-Midosuji）
- National Route 479(Osaka Loop Line）
Main local road
- Osaka Prefectural Route 2 Osaka Central Loop Line
- Osaka Prefecture Route 10 Osaka Ikeda Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 11 Osaka International Airport Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 43 Toyonaka Kameoka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road 99 Itami Toyonaka Line
General prefectural road
- Osaka Prefecture Route 121 Suita Minoh Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 131 Okamachi Stop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 134 Kumano Osaka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 137 Sone Stop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road 145 Toyonaka Suita Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 152 Shomoto Ushitate Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road 606 Nishinomiya Toyonaka Line
- other,Osaka Prefectural Road No. 135 Toyonaka Settsu LineHowever, this prefectural road is completed in Suita City.The starting point is near the boundary with Toyonaka City, and the ending point isSettsuClose to the boundary with.
- Osaka International Airport
- KIXAfter the opening of the port, the number of departures and arrivals and the number of users decreased temporarily, but the advantage of the area within 10 km from central Osaka was reviewed, and some flights were relocated from Kansai International Airport, mainly on major domestic routes.Once again, it has become a major domestic airport.PostwarGHQBecause it was called "damaged air base" at the time of requisitionItami AirportAlthough it is also called, most of the passenger terminals and cargo handling areas are located in Toyonaka City (Toyonaka City Hotarugaike Nishimachi) and others.IkedaIt also straddles.Toyonaka City is a coalition of local governments at Osaka International AirportOsaka International Airport Area City CouncilIt is a member of (10 city cooperatives).
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Harada Shrine
- Hattori Tenjingu(ToyonakaEbisu）
- Hibashi Sosha
- Toyonaka Inari Shrine
- Zuirinji Temple (Toyonaka City)
- Tokoin Hagi Temple- Shinsaigoku XNUMX places Kannon sacred placeNo. 12
- Ninpo Temple (Toyonaka City)
- Tokuyo Temple (Toyonaka City)
- Harada Castle: City historical site
- Shimakumayama Kiln Site: City Historic Site
- Sakurazuka Tomb Group
- Osaka Prefectural Hattori Ryokuchi Park
- Shimakumayama --Satoyama sung in Manyoshu
- Machikaneyama --A mountain sung by Pillow Book.Fossils of Toyotamaphimeia excavated.
- Machikaneyama tumulus, Ishizuka tumulus, Inariyama tumulus, Takatsuka tumulus,Sakurazuka Tomb Group
- Hozumi Ruins
- Hozumi Village Embankment
- Osaka University Academic Museum(On the Toyonaka Campus of Osaka University. Former Machikaneyama Shugakukan (formerly)Osaka University College of BiotechnologyMain building))
- High School Baseball Birthplace Memorial Park(Toyonaka Ground Site)
- National High School Baseball Championship (currentlyNational High School Baseball Championship) 1st and 2nd were near the current 3-chome Tamaicho, Toyonaka CityToyonaka GroundHeld at..The ground does not exist,MonumentIs installed.High school rugby-High school soccer-High school American footballAlso known as the birthplace.
- Toyonaka Hyakukei
- Osaka International Airport ――In recent years, beyond the framework of a mere transportation hub,leisureThe airport has been created with institutional elements..
- Skyland HARADA ――It is a multi-purpose facility equipped with a playground, but it is also a spot where you can observe the state of aircraft departing from and arriving at Osaka International Airport.
- Senri Celsi
- Honan market
- Risa Aizawa(Idolsinger,Dempagumi.inc）
- Aina the End(Idol singer,BiSH）
- OUTER-TRIBE(rock band）
- Yurika Igawa(Comedian）
- Shuhei Igari(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Naoaki Iwasaki(talent）
- Endo Shozo(Comedian,Cocorico）
- Masashi Oguro(soccer player,Tochigi SC）
- Takashi Otsuka(政治家）
- Yuka Onishi(actress・ Former idol singer)
- Satoko Ohashi (Fukushima Central Televisionannouncer）
- Etsu Okabe(作家）
- Seiko Okamoto(OriginalTennisplayer)
- Tadanari Okamoto(ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンWriter,Everyone's song"Metropolitan Museum of Art")
- Takashi Kako(作曲家-pianist）
- Shigeaki Kato(Idol, singer, actor, novelist,NEWS）
- Mayuko Kamio(Violinist）
- Ritsuko Kawai(manga artist,Tottoko Hamtaro"author)
- Masaki Kitahara(An actor）
- Kinan Haruka(actress)
- Noriaki Kinoshita(American Footballplayer)
- Sadatoshi Kumagai(Engineer-Member of the House of Representatives）
- Kazuteru Genishi(Tokai radioannouncer)
- Satoru Kōsaki(Composer)
- Satoko Koda(Violinist）
- Hiroko Kouda(sopranosinger)
- Takeshi Konomi(manga artist)
- Chie Kobayashi(Idol singer)
- Yu Saito(Comedian,Parachute troops）
- Yuuki Sakai (Fukushima TVannouncer)
- Tetsuya Shido(AV male）
- Akio Shimizu(OriginalProfessional baseball player, OriginalOrix Buffaloes）
- Mihoko Shuku(Radio dj）
- Susumu Shingu(彫刻家(Modeling artist))
- Kaoru Shintani(manga artist,Area 88』Original author)
- Asuka Suita(talent, Broadcast caster)
- Suo Akiyama(Voice actor）
- Junko Seki(announcer)
- Akira Semizu(Voice actor ・narrator）
- Takeuchi Michiko(Comedian / actress,Pink phone）
- Kyozo Tateda(Yomiuri Televisionannouncer)
- Naoki Tanaka(Comedian,Cocorico）
- Torahiko Tanaka(Shogi player, OriginalKisei）
- Naoki Tanizaki(Professional wrestler）
- Chewing gum(By Rika Matsuda and Mami Matsuda sistersFolk duo）
- One of the original songs is "Toyonaka City".
- Masato Tsujioka(Film director・Actor)
- Shoko Tsutsumi(manga artist)
- Osamu Tezuka(manga artist,"Astro boy''Fire bird』And the author)
- Terada Tsubaki(Fashion Model）
- Sankichi Toge(poets）
- Kenji Nagae(talent·ノ ノ ー ボ ーinstructor）
- Tsuyoshi Nakasako(Kickboxer,K-1Fighter)
- Nagasawa rape(Voice actor)
- Naoki Nakata(Comedian)
- Takuya Nakayama(Computer engineer）
- Hiroshi Nishidai(Comedian,Missile man）
- Nishino Soto(Comedian,Korochiki Chiki Peppers）
- Nishimura Yukie (Composer·pianist）
- Kyohei Hagiwara(Manga fighter)
- Kazuto Hayashi(One tap buyFounder / Former President and CEO
- Lin Mao(Yomiuri TV announcer)
- Yayoi Haraguchi (Former actress)
- Masahiro Harimoto(Pro baseball player,Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Hello Keisuke(Comedian)
- Bancho Milk(Freelance writer, musical actor)
- Shohei Hino(Actor)
- Emi Hinouchi(singer)
- Shingo Hirafuji(Shogi player）
- Takashi Fujii(Comedian,Yoshimoto New Comedy）
- Yoshioka Fujioka(Pro baseball player,Yokohama DeNA Baystars）
- Kayoko Fujikawa(1967Miss Universe representative from Japan）
- Kyodai Fujiwara(Pro baseball player,Chiba Lotte Marines）
- Kouji Kenji(Former professional baseball player, formerKintetsu Buffaloes）
- Hatsumi Furusawa(1985 Miss Universe Japan Representative)
- Mai Hosho(Former actress)
- Kensuke Hosomi(FamilyMartPresident)
- Naoki Maeda(Composer·gamecreater）
- Yuu Matsuo(Musical actor)
- Matsushima green(Member of the House of Representatives, formerMinister of Justice）
- Takahiro Matsumoto(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,B'z）
- Tetsuya Miki(Pin entertainer）
- Toshihiro Mibe(Honda Motor Co., Ltd.President)
- Chiemi Minamiyama(talent)
- Takeshi Miyamoto(Pro baseball player,Tokyo Yakult Swallows）
- Yoshihiro Murai(Governor of Miyagi Prefecture）
- Tsuneji Munakata(psychologist）
- Daiki Motoki(Former professional baseball player,Yomiuri Giants）
- Daisuke Mori(Singer-songwriter）
- Masahiro Morimoto(FRONTEOFounder / President CEO)
- Hitomi Yaida(Singer-songwriter)
- Pepe Yano (comedian,Parachute troops）
- Daisuke Yamai(Pro baseball player,Chunichi Dragons）
- Yuko Yamaguchi(1983 Miss Universe Japan Representative)
- Yamada Sansuke(manga artist）Osamu Tezuka Cultural Award-Japan Cartoonists Association AwardAward
- Yoji Yamada(Film director)
- Yoichi Yamamoto(Former actor)
- Yuki Yoshii(Fashion model / actress)
- Toshiki Yonekura(Singer / singer-songwriter)
- Kunji Yonezaki(Former professional baseball player, Kintetsu Buffaloes,Hanshin Tigers）
- Wakaichi Koji(Writer·画家）
- Masahito Watanabe(Former professional baseball player)
- Keijiro Ogawa(soccer player,Yokohama FC）
- Keiko Furukawa(announcer)
- Maya Miki(OriginalTakarazuka RevueFlower setTop star)
- Mahiru Konno(Former Takarazuka Revue CompanySnow setTop daughter role)
- Harei Aine(Former Takarazuka Revue Hanagumi Otokoyaku)
- Panchan Rina(Kickboxer)
- Mori Akira(Former professional baseball player, former professional baseball manager, baseball commentator)
- ^ ionHas merged many chain stores, but the company profile states that the predecessor Jusco Co., Ltd. was born based on the alliance of these three companies, and it is also these three companies that the establishment is described in the corporate history. Is."Company overview”. Ion. October 2014th, 4Browse."History”. Ion. October 2014th, 4Browse.
- ^ Location of Toyonaka City(Toyonaka City, viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ "Sewerage penetration rate by municipality”(Japanese). Osaka. October 2019th, 10Browse.
- ^ List of sewerage treatment population penetration rates by municipality nationwide (end of the first year of Reiwa)(Japan Sewerage Association, viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. October 2012th, 8Browse.
- ^ City overview(Toyonaka City, viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ "Toyonaka History and History (City History) Toyonaka City". Toyonaka City. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Situation of war damage in Toyonaka City". General war damage homepageMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications. October 2014th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Summary of Toyonaka Mayor and Toyonaka City Council By-election Results”. Toyonaka City. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Election schedule in the prefecture and expiration date of the term of office of members of the Diet / chief". Osaka Prefectural Government. October 2019th, 6Browse.
- ^ List of 19th Osaka Prefectural Assembly members Election distinction(Osaka Prefecture, viewed April 2021, 6)
- ^ Summary of the results of the general election of members of the House of Representatives and the national examination of judges of the Supreme Court (executed on October 29, 2017)
- ^ "Toyonaka City 2 / 5”. Osaka Kyoiku University. October 2021th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Company Overview". Life corporation. October 2014th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Toyonaka store”. Life Corporation. October 2014th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Lawson history". Lawson. October 2014th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Lawson Sakurazuka". Lawson. October 2014th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Okinawa Brothers City Exchange”. Toyonaka City. October 2010th, 5Browse."Exchange with the history of the brother city tie-up”. Toyonaka City. October 2010th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Sister city exchange (San Mateo, USA)”. Toyonaka City. October 2010th, 5Browse."Exchange with the history of sister city tie-up”. Toyonaka City. October 2010th, 5Browse.
- ^ HOME(Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Osaka, viewed June 2021, 6)
- ^ 50. Consulate-General of Osaka, China --Osaka City Community Association
- ^ Population, population increase / decrease (22-27), area, population density, number of households and increase / decrease in number of households (22-27) --Nationwide, national cities / counties, prefectures *, prefectures / cities / County, municipalities, 12 municipalities, Osaka Prefecture(E-stat, viewed April 2021, 6)
- ^ List of elementary schools
- ^ List of junior high schools
- ^ Information on Toyonaka Nursing College
- ^ https://www.city.toyonaka.osaka.jp/joho/shoukai/gaiyou/ichiban/wani.html
- ^ Birthplace of the Summer National High School Baseball Championship
- ^ Originated in Toyonaka, high school rugby
- ^ After the opening of Osaka International Airport #Kansai International Airportreference.
- Toyotamaphimeia --A fossil of an ancient crocodile found on the Toyonaka Campus of Osaka University in the city.A model of Toyonaka City character Machikane.
- Hanshin Modernism ――The term mainly refers to the Hyogo prefecture area, but it is continuous as a region.SoneNear the Hankyu Takarazuka lineResidential areasDevelopment, Baika Girls'School, Baika High School (currently:Baika Junior High School / Baika High School) Moved to the city at this time.
- XNUMX Greenery in Osaka
- Natural scenic spots in Osaka