Photo Former Prime Minister Winston Churchill (C) World History Archive / Newscom / Kyodo News Images
The end of Churchill, a famous British politician who traveled the world with a casket
If you write the contents roughly
One of the most famous politicians in Britain, in Japan it may be easier to say that he is the father of British Prime Minister Whiston Churchill, who led World War II to victory.
[Sex education course that wins life] # 15 For famous politicians, illness is a “fatal injury”.If the disease was syphilis ... → Continue reading
Daily Gendai Healthcare
We will deliver the medical and health articles of the evening paper "Daily Gendai". From everyday health laws to the latest medical information, all articles are based on interviews with doctors and specialists.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- World War I --From 1914 to 1918AlliesversusCentral alliesWorld War.
- Second World War -From 1939 to 1945AlliesversusAxis powersWorld War.
- World War III
- Russo-Japanese War -"World War IIIt may be positioned as. Modernity at the beginning of the 20th centuryTotal warIt contains elements of, and not only bilaterallyImperialism(Suzerain) Each country外交Due to having a global scale in which the relationship was involved.
- ^ a b Digital Daijisen. “World war”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2021/2/4Browse.
- ^ a b Selected version of the Japanese Dictionary. “World war”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2021/2/4Browse.
- ^ Shinji Yokote"History of the Japan-Russia War: The First Great International War in the 20th Century" (Chuokoron-Shinsha [Chukoron-Shinsho], 2005), John W. Steinberg, Bruce W. Menning, David Schimmelpenninck van der Oye, David Wolf, Shinji Yokote Co-authored “The Russo-Japanese War in Global Perspective (History of Warfare)” BRILL; illustrated edition edition (February 28, 2007)
- ^ Kimitaka Matsuzato"Revisiting Total War Society, World War I and the Collapse of the Russian Empire," "Russian Revolution and the Soviet Century 1 From World War to Revolution," Iwanami Shoten, 2017, p. 89.ISBN 978-4000108454.