Chunichi on the equinoctial week Visiting the grave while the refreshing autumn breeze blows
If you write the contents roughly
Of these, Sannai Cemetery in Aomori City is visited by people visiting the grave from the morning while the refreshing autumn breeze blows.
September XNUMX is the autumnal equinox day, the middle day of the equinox.Many people visit the cemeteries and reiens in Aomori prefecture to visit the graves. ... → Continue reading
ABA Aomori Asahi Broadcasting
We deliver various news about Aomori prefecture every day. Not only incidents and accidents, but also warm topics that relieve the heart. I am focusing on sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Aomori(Aomorishi) isAomori OfTsugaru district-East blue areaに 位置 す るCity.. In AomoriPrefectural office locationAndCore cityIs specified in.Aomori BayA key point of transportation facing the area. In the early Edo periodPort townDeveloped as.Sannai Maruyama Site,Aomori Nebuta FestivalIs known.
HonshuIs the northernmost prefectureAomoriLocated almost in the center of. Refers to the western part of the prefectureTsugaru districtIs located in the northeast,Higashitsugaru-gunWith the towns and villagesEast blue areaMake up.Aomori PlainCentered on theMutsu BayIs a branch ofAomori BayFacing south, from south to eastOu MountainsThe northernmost part ofMt. Hakkoda・Mountains of the Higashidake mountain range are connected, and the city area in the westTsugaru peninsulaIn the Shira MountainsBrahma Mountains,Tsugaru PlainSpread to. The city area is along Aomori BayCity centerFrom Aomori Hiranoue is fan-shaped,Administrative city-Commercial city・Transportation city・Port cityHave a personality.
Tohoku regionWith the line that runs through and HonshuHokkaidoIt is a connecting point of routes that connect the two, and is an important point in transportation and logistics in Japan. Tsugaru Peninsula in the west and in the eastSummer night peninsulaIn the depths of Aomori BayAomori PortThere,Hakodate PortWithSeikan routeIs operated by a ferry. TrainShin-Aomori Station Tohoku ShinkansenEnd point ofHokkaido ShinkansenHas become the starting point. Also,Aomori Railway Line(OldTohoku Main Line)WhenOu Main Line Aomori StationIt joins at and becomes the end point,Tsugaru LineExtends north along Aomori Bay on the Tsugaru Peninsula. RoadTohoku Expressway Aomori interchangeAt the end point,National Route 4とNational Route 7Is connected at the end of the center. Also, in the hills in the southwestAomori AirportThere is.
Mutsu Bay is the mouth of the bay for its sizeHiratate StraitBecause the width of the sea is narrow, it is not easily affected by the open sea. Waves entering from outside the bay spread in a wide bay, so the wave height is small andtidalThe tidal range is small because the amount of seawater that flows in or out is limited. Such a stable marine environmentAquacultureSuitable for harbors and harbors, on the coastScallopThe aomori port at the back of the bayReefIt is a natural harbor with a high degree of tranquility.
The Hakkoda area in the southeastTowada Hachimantai National ParkIt has been designated as a tourist destination throughout the four seasons. Asamushi district in the northeastAsamushi summer night prefectural nature parkIs specified in. In the citySpaThere are many, at the foot of HakkodaSukayuAnd the GulfAsamushi Onsenand so on.
MountainExists around the Aomori Plain,Ou MountainsHakkoda volcano in the south and Higashidake mountains in the east, andTsugaru MountainsIt is divided into the Brahma Mountains in the west which belongs to.Tashirodaira WetlandThere is Tashiro Taira in Hakkoda Caldera (Tashiro Taira Caldera, former Hakkoda Caldera)Caldera lakeOf the calderaOuter ring.Mt. HakkodaIs the north and south of the calderaCentral crater hillIt is a collective term for groups, and is composed of about 20 volcanic bodies.
- Ou Mountains
- Hakkoda volcano
- Kitahakkoda: Odake, Takada Odake, Idodake, Akakuradake, Kodake, Iodake, Tamohayadake, Maetake, Hinatadake, Ishidakedake
- Minamihakkoda: Komagamine, Yokodake,Sakagawa
- Mt. Higashidake: Mt. Origami, Mt. Higashi, Mt. Takamori
- Hakkoda Caldera Sotoyama: Ishikurayama
- Hakkoda volcano
- Tsugaru Mountains-Bonju Mountains:Manogami Mountain,Mt.
hillsThere are volcanic Hakkoda volcanic hills at the foot of Mt. Hakkoda and non-volcanic large Shakyamushi hills at the foot of the Bonju Mountains.
Aomori PlainIs divided into the main part Fukasawa plain and the northwestern Kamiiso plain. Fukasawa Plain was formed by Tsutsumi RiverAlluvial plainThe Kamiiso Plain is a coastal plain with a raised seabed.(I.e.Is in Asamushi areaYunoshimaAnd there is a bare island.
Rivers and lakes
- First-class river -7 rivers
- Second-class river -21 rivers
- Tsutsumi River system:Tsutsumi River,Komagome River,Yokouchi River, Gokozawa River, Ushidate River, Iruchi River
- Okidate River water system:Okidate River, Nishitakigawa
- Yotobashi River, Rokusaibashi River, Uchinomabe River, Okunai River, Setoko River, Amatauchi River, Shinshiro River,Akakawa,Numa River, Nonai River, Kibune River, Nei River, Asamushi River
There is a lot of snowfall in winter,Special heavy snowfall areaIs specified in. DeepestSnowfallThe normal value of is 111 cm. The average annual snowfall reaches 669 cm, which makes it a city of this size.AsahikawaNext to (743 cm). It recorded -1931°C on February 2, 23, but in recent years it has become rare to drop even to -24.7 degrees due to warm winter and urbanization. The average minimum temperature in winter also increased significantly, and compared with the average value of 10 to 1961 in the current average year, January was -1990℃ → -1℃, and February was -5.0℃ → -3.9℃. It is rising. The summer is relatively humid, with an average temperature of 2°C in August, reaching 5.2°C during the day. On August 3.7, 8, a record high of 23.3°C was observed.
|Climate of Hanazono, Aomori City (Aomori Local Meteorological Observatory, altitude 3m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||13.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−0.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.5|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−23.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||139.9|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||195|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||24.0||20.0||16.7||12.2||11.3||9.5||10.2||10.8||11.6||14.6||18.9||23.6||183.3|
|Average number of snowfall days||29.6||26.1||22.1||5.7||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.2||10.2||26.0||119.5|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||48.5||72.3||126.0||179.1||201.4||180.0||161.4||178.0||162.4||144.4||85.4||50.4||1,589.2|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1882-present)|
|Climate of Aomori (Aomori Local Meteorological Observatory, 1961-1990 average)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−1.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−5.0|
|Source: Science Chronology[Detailed information for identifying documents]|
|要素||Observed value||Observation date||Statistical period|
|(I.e.||36.7 ℃||1994 May 8||After February 1882|
|(I.e.||-24.7 ℃||1931 May 2|
|Depth of snowfall Total of cold weather years||1263 cm||1986||After 1954 cold year|
|Deepest snow||209 cm||1945 May 2||After February 1894|
- Aomori AirportClimate
- Otani (Amedas name: Aomori Otani), where Aomori Airport is located in the southwestern part of the city, has a high altitude of 198 m, and the impact of urbanization is small. On the 4th of March, -5 ℃ was observed.
- Acid bathClimate
- In the southeastern part of the cityMt. HakkodaSukayu Onsen at the foot of the mountain is located at an altitude of 890m and is known for its extremely cold climate. The average temperature in January is -1 ℃, which belongs to the wet continental climate (Dfb), and the average maximum temperature in January is only -7.6 ℃, which is famous for the ugly cold inland Hokkaido.Horokanai Town(-4.3 ℃),Shimukappu Village(-4.0 ℃)RikubetsuIt is lower than the maximum temperature in the area such as (-2.8 ℃). During the cold season, temperatures often drop below freezing to 10 degrees Celsius even during the day, and the daytime temperature is often the lowest in Japan. It is also one of the most heavy snowfall areas in Japan, and the amount of snowfall in the cold season of 1996 reached 2376 cm, and the deepest snowfall ever was 2013 cm on February 2, 26..
|Population distribution by age in Aomori City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Aomori City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Aomori City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|1727 (Kyoho 12 years)||6,172|
|1750 (3 years of Kan'en)||5,163||4|
|1788 (Tenmei 8)||4,668|
|1799 (Kansei 11th year)||6,137|
|1805 (2nd year of culture)||6,491|
|1811 (8nd year of culture)||6,944||Aomori|
|1843 (Tenpo 14 years)||6,033|
|1852 (Kaei 5)||7,779|
|1864 (German first year)||9,991||Number of households by middle-aged people in Kuura-cho|
|1869 (2th year of Meiji)||10,750|
|Former Aomori City|
|1898 (31th year of Meiji)||27,991||April 4 Municipal system enforcement|
|1920 (Taisho 9th year)||48,941||1st census|
|1925 (Taisho 14th year)||58,794||2st census|
2015 yearsCensus2nd largest population inHachinohe City, 3thHirosakiIt was the first place in the prefecture.In addition, the rate of population increase / decrease from the previous survey was minus 1%.NagasakiMinus 3.21% ofKofu CityIt exceeded the minus 2.95% of the prefectural office, which was the largest decrease rate for the prefectural capital..
- Higashitsugaru-gun Hirauchi Town,Homoda Village
- Minamitsugaru District Fujisaki Town
- Kitatsugaru-gun Itayanagi Town
- Kamikita Shichinohe
Jomon PeriodA village was built in (Sannai Maruyama Site). In the Muromachi periodMr. NanbuIt was the territory of Mr. Tsutsumi, a tribe. Mr. TsutsumiSengoku periodAt the endMr. TsugaruSotogahama was attacked and destroyedHirosaki DomainBecame a territory of. Aomori is the Hirosaki clan (Tsugaru Domain) The first feudal lordTsugaru TamanobuIt is said that the opening of the port was planned at that time, The second feudal lord who took over the conceptShingaru TsugaruAnd by its vassalsKaneiA port town was built during the period, and later developed as a commercial port and a transportation port to the north.
ResidenceHirosaki CastleConstruction (Keicho16 years1611 〉) and Hirosaki clan who finished the maintenance of castle town HirosakiEdoI planned to develop a port for the purpose of shipping with. Nobuhira appointed Moriyama to open the portKaneiNew Year (1624 ) Opened a port in Zenkotorimura (old name of Utomura, Aomori) (Kanei 2 years with permission to operate a ship)1625 ) Or Kanei 3 years when the town was divided (1626 ) May be the opening year of the port), at this time near the coastJuniperusThere is a small hill about 3 meters high (about 3 meters) where (Hamamatsu and Sorematsu) flourish, and it was called "Aomori" and was the target when fishing boats returned. , The name was changed to Aomori Village when the port opened. Then, in the 1626rd year of Kanei (XNUMX), Nobuhira ordered Moriyama to build a town in Aomori., Hamacho, Honcho (Omachi), and Yonemachi were created, and Aomori Town was established (at that time, it was also written as "Aomori Town"). In the same year, when conditions such as free provision of land and building materials and tax exemption for 3 years were shown and migration was encouraged,Omi-EchizenDue to such reasons, immigrants continued, and in just a few years after the opening of the port, a town with about 1000 households was formed.
It became the largest port in the Hirosaki clan since the middle of the Edo period and the town next to the castle Hirosaki.
- Muromachi period in NamiokaKitahata FamilyDescendants have moved (Mr. Kitahata Namioka),Namioka CastleBased inSengoku DaimyoIt became a force in Kitatsugaru and Higashi Tsugaru, but Tamenobu Oura (Tsugaru Tamanobu) Was destroyed by. Namioka, located between Aomori and Hirosaki during the Edo periodHashu Kaido OfPostProspered as a lot of people and supplies came and went.
- Chronological Table
- Jomon PeriodEarly middle leaf --Middle end leaf (about 5500-4000 years ago)- Sannai Maruyama Site(Special historical site) Prosper.
- The first half of the late Jomon period (about 4000 years ago)- Komakino Ruins(country'sHistoric site)ofRing of stonesIs built.
- Heian period(Around the 10th century-Around the 12th century)- Takiyabikidate RuinsMoated settlement of (national historic site).
- Bunji6 years(1190 )- OkawaThe army and the Kamakura army fight on the ladder in front of Zenkotori (currently Zenkotorizaki).
- OeiYear (1394-1428) --The descendants of Kitabatake Chikafusa come to Namioka.
- OninAnnual (1467-1468)- Mr. Kitahata Namioka, Namioka Castle (national historic site) built.
- Mystery7 years(1498 )- Nanbu ShintokiXNUMXth son Mitsuyasu Tsutsumi,Yokouchi CastleBuild.
- Tensho6 years(1578 )July --Namioka Castle and Tamenobu Oura (Tsugaru Tamenobu) attacked and fell.
- Tensho 13 (1585 ) March --Tsugaru Tamenobu captures Yukawa Castle on the beach outside.. The area is Mr. Oura (Mr. Tsugaru).
- GenwaYear (1615-1624) --NouchiBanshoIs placed.
- KaneiNew Year (1624 )-Hirosaki clan, start building a port in Tochimura.
- Kanei1625 June 6) --The Hirosaki Domain obtains permission from the Shogunate to operate a kaisen from Tsugaru to Edo. February 2, 5 (
- Kanei1626 May 5st) --Hirosaki Domain orders Yashiro Moriyama to build a town. February 3, 4 (
- Kanbun11 years(1671 ) --A temporary store (a clan's branch office) is set up.MotoharuNew Year (1864 From)JinyaCalledMeiji2 years(1869 ) Returned to the temporary store.
- Tenmei3 years(1783 ) July-Aomori uproar.
- Kaei6 years (1853)-Minato Bansho, etc. in Akata Town burned down due to a big fire
- Motoharu2 years(1865 ) --Designated as a sea destination from the Shogunate to Ezo (Hokkaido).
Meiji4 May 7(1871 August 8)Abandoned DomainでHirosaki Domain TheHirosaki PrefectureWill be. The government is the same yearMay 9, In Hirosaki PrefectureShichinohe,Hachinohe Prefecture,Dounan,Kuroishi Prefecture,Tate prefectureOf the five prefectures of Proclamation. Shichinohe Hachinohe South Black Stone Museum No. XNUMX Hirosaki. - Wiki sauce. ), NextMay 9ToKumamoto DomainFromNodashiTheDaisanjiAppointed as (Governor). NodaHakodate WarAt that time, we have established a prefectural office in Aomori-cho, which is located in the center of the prefecture and has a harbor and is convenient for transportation to various directions, as we are familiar with the local terrain from the experience of being stationed in Aomori-cho, which became the base of the government army. I had submitted a letter of inquiry to the government before assuming the post of major counselor. Immediately after the government accepted Noda's proposalMay 9The prefectural office was decided to be located in Aomori Town, and the prefecture name was changed to Aomori Prefecture ( Declaration of the Daijo-kan. Hirosaki 縣wo blue forest transfer. - Wiki sauce. ).
|27 town||Vertical town||14 town||Shinmachi, Teramachi, Kajimachi, Daikumachi, Matsumorimachi, Komemachi, Bakurocho, Yasukatacho, Echizencho, Omachi, Shiomachi, Tabokacho, Hamacho, Kaigaicho|
|Yokomachi||13 town||Ichinenbokoji, Otedori, Mikura Dori, Yanagimachi, Tera Dori (3), Fukushi Dori, Uebayashi Dori, Yokocho Dori, Bakurocho Shinkaku, Brother Amekaku, Tsutsumicho|
1878 (11th year of Meiji)County, town and village organization lawThen,May 10The large ward subdivision system was abolished and the first large wardHigashitsugaru-gunIt became.1883 First group in (Meiji 16)ChiefWas established and was responsible for 18 Aomori towns. The name of the government office is1884 (17th year of the Meiji era) Since November, it has become the office of Aigamori Akatacho Sotogachigacho.
|18 town||Aomori Yonemachi, Aomori Yasukata Town, Aomori Shin-Akata Town, Aomorihama Town, Aomori Shinhama Town, Aomori Shigai Town, Aomori Shinjugai Town, Aomori Omachi, Aomori Shiomachi, Aomori Bokucho, Aomori Boro Town, Aomori Tsutsumi Town, Aomori Matsumori Town, Aomori Carpenter Town, Aomori Blacksmith Town, Aomori Temple Town, Aomori Yanagi Town, Aomori Shinmachi|
1889 (22th year of Meiji)Municipal system-Municipal systemImplementation (Great Meiji merger) Then, in the conventional 18 towns of AomoriZoudoumuraWith an area that includes Sakaecho, which was independent from, and Zoudoumura Namiuchi and Onomura NagashimaMay 4Enforcing the town system inAomori TownWas established.
|19 town||Yasukata Town, Shin Akata Town, Omachi, Yone Town, Hama Town, Shin Hama Town, Shin Town, Yanagi Town, Tera Town, Blacksmith Town, Daikumachi, Matsumori Town, Bakuro Town, Tsutsumi Town, Clam Town, Clam Town, New Clam Town, Shiomachi, Sakaecho|
|2 large letters||Ohno, road construction|
1897 (30th year of Meiji)May 10ToUramachiTransfer1898 (Meiji 31) The city system was enforced on April 4, and it became Aomori City.1939 (Showa14 years)May 6Aburagawa Town,1951 (Showa 26) Incorporated Takiuchi Village on April 4.
Great Showa mergerThen,1954 (29)May 5ToOnomura,1955 (30)May 1Tsutsui Town, Yokouchi Village, Azumadake Village, Takada Village, same yearMay 1In Hamadate Village, Arakawa Village, same yearMay 3Shinjo Village, Okunai Village, Harabetsu Village,1956 (31)May 9Incorporated Gogata-mura.1962 (Showa 37) Transferred Nouchi Village on October 10.
Great Heisei mergerThen,2005 (Heisei17 years) April 4Namioka TownMerged withAomoriWas newly established in the area of the former Namioka TownLocal autonomous districtNamiokaInstalled.2006 (18)May 10ToCore cityMoved to.
- Chronological Table
- 1873 (Meiji 6 years)May 2 - Pioneer, Aomori-Opened a regular route between Hakodate.
- 1875 (Meiji 8 years)May 12 - 4rd Infantry RegimentThe 2nd Battalion moved from Hirosaki to Aomori.
- 1876 (Meiji 9) April-Infantry 4th Regiment 4nd Battalion5rd Infantry RegimentBecome the 1st battalion.
- 1888 (21th year of Meiji)May 12 - Tooku NippoIs the first issue.
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji)May 9 - Tohoku Main LineWith the opening of the Aomori-Morioka section, all the Aomori-Ueno sections.
- 1894 (27th year of Meiji)May 12 - Ou Main LineOpened between Aomori and Hirosaki.1905 (38th year of Meiji)May 9In Aomori-all between Fukushima.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)May 3 --Aomori Electric Light Co., Ltd. started power distribution.
- 1902 (35th year of Meiji)May 1 - Hakkoda mountain snow march distress case.
- 1908 (41th year of Meiji)May 3 - Seikan ferryIs in service.
- 1909 (Meiji 42) June-Aomori- VladivostokRoute established in the meantime.
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)May 12 --The water supply facility is completed.
- 1910 (43th year of Meiji)May 5 --Aomori Great Fire.
- 1924 (Taisho13 years) August-Completed construction of Aomori port.
- 1926 (Taisho 15)May 4 - Aomori City BusStarted operation.
- 1926 (Taisho 15th year)May 10 --The Tohoku Main Line has moved to the south.
- 1933 (Showa8) June-Aomori Airfield is completed.
- 1937 (12)May 4 --Tokyo --Sendai --Aomori --SapporoJapan Air TransportRegular airmail is in service.
- 1941 (16)May 4 - NHK Aomori Broadcasting StationIs open.
- 1944 (Showa 19) June- Aomori Medical CollegeOpened.
- 1945 (20)May 7 - Aomori air raid.
- 1950 (Showa 25) June- Aomori RacecourseStart.
- 1951 (26)May 12 - Tsugaru LineAomori-Kanita opened.
- 1964 (39)May 11 - Aomori AirportOpen port.1965 (40)May 6Regular Tokyo flights are in service.
- 1968 (43)May 7 --The Tohoku Main Line has moved to the south.
- 1979 (54)May 9 - Tohoku ExpresswayAomori-Opened between Owani Hirosaki.1987 (62)May 9Aomori-Kawaguchi JCT all the way.
- 1984 (59)May 6 - Aomori meteoriteIs falling.
- 1986 (61)May 4 - Aomori Prefecture Tourist Product Center AspamOpened.
- 1987 (62)May 7 --Shin-Aomori Airport provisional opening.1990 (2)May 3Full service started.
- 1988 (63)May 3 - Seikan Tunnel-Tsugaru Kaikyo LineIs opened, and the Seikan connecting ship is abolished.
- 1988May 7 - May 9 - Seikan Tunnel opening commemorative expositionHeld Aomori EXPO '88.
- 1992 (Heisei 4 years)May 7 - Aomori Bay BridgeIn service.1994 (6) Full service started in July.
- 1993 (Heisei 5 years) June 4- Aomori Public UniversityOpened.
- 2003 (15)May 2 - May 2 - 2003 Asian Winter Games.. Opening and closing ceremonies, figure skating competitions, and curling competitions are held.
- 2003May 9 - Aomori ExpresswayAomori-Aomori Higashima opened.
- 2007 (19)May 3 - May 3 - 2007 World Women Curling ChampionshipsHeld.
- 2008 (20)May 6 - May 6 - 34th Summit of Major Countries(Toyako Summit) related meetingG8Held an energy ministers'meeting and a five-country energy ministers' meeting. Adopted Aomori Declaration.
- 2010 (22)May 12 - Tohoku ShinkansenShin-Aomori - HachinoheDue to the opening of the line, all Tohoku Shinkansen lines are open. Along with this, the Tohoku Main Line Aomori-Hachinohe, which is a parallel conventional line,JR EastからAomori RailwayTransferred to.
- 2016 (28)May 3 - Hokkaido ShinkansenShin-Aomori- Shin-Hakodate HokutoOpen for business.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Town systemBy enforcementHigashitsugaru-gunAomori TownIs established.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)May 10 - Uramachi(Excluding character Okuno),Takiuchi VillageIncorporated a part of (Oaza Furukawa).
- 1898 (Meiji 31) April 4- Municipal systemBy enforcementAomoriBecomesIndependent municipality..Area 5.89 km2.
- 1927 (Showa 2 years) April 4-Part of Takiuchi Village (Oaza Furukawa, Oaza Okidate, Oaza Nitta),ZoudoumuraIncorporated a part of (Oji Tsukurimichi, Oaza Yaeda). 11.40 km2.
- 1932 (Showa 7 years)May 6 --Part of Ono Village (Kita Kanazawa, Kita Kataoka) was incorporated. 12.14 km2.
- 1939 (Showa 14) July 6- Aburakawa TownIncorporated. 19.88 km2.
- 1951 (Showa 26) July 4- Takiuchi VillageIncorporated. 57.02 km2.
- 1954 (29)May 5 - OnomuraIncorporated. 71.15 km2.
- 1955 (30)May 1 - Tsutsui Town,Yokouchi Village,Higashidake Village,TakadaIncorporated. 277.02 km2.
- 1955May 1 - Hamadate VillageとArakawaIncorporated. 477.53 km2.
- 1955May 3 - Xincheng Village,Okunai Village,Harabetsu VillageTo be incorporated. 630.06 km2.
- 1956 (31)May 9 - Ushirogata VillageIncorporated. 665.46 km2.
- 1962 (Showa 37) July 10- Nonai VillageIncorporated. 692.94 km2.
- 2005 (Heisei17 years) June 4- Namioka TownMerged with the newAomoriBecomes
- 2007 (19) April 9- Fujisaki TownChange the boundary with. 824.52 km2.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Kudo Takuji||May 1896, 29|
|Former Aomori City|
|1||Kudo Takuji||May 1898, 31||May 1902, 35|
|2||Gisuke Sasamori||May 1902, 35||May 1903, 36|
|3||Tokuichi Serikawa||May 1904, 37||May 1908, 41|
|4||Kiyozo Awatani||May 1908, 41||May 1910, 43|
|5||Kudo Takuji||May 1910, 43||May 1916, 5 (Taisho 4)|
|6||May 1916, 5 (Taisho 4)||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 1)|
|7||Masataro Abe||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 2)||May 1919, 8 (Taisho 10)|
|8||Kudo Takuji||May 1921, 10 (Taisho 2)||May 1924, 13 (Taisho 11)|
|9||Masataro Abe||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 2)||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 5)|
|10||Hiroshi Nakano||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 8)||1930 (Showa 5)/8/7|
|11||Ichiro Kitayama||1930 (Showa 5)/8/8||1934 (Showa 9)/8/7|
|12||Hideo Kaga||1934 (Showa 9)/10/18||1936 (Showa 11)/3/20|
|13||Chiba Denzo||1936 (Showa 11)/5/28||1940 (Showa 15)/5/27|
|14||1940 (Showa 15)/5/28||1944 (Showa 19)/5/27|
|15||1944 (Showa 19)/5/28||1945 (Showa 20)/7/5|
|16||Morita Kakizaki||1945 (Showa 20)/7/28||1946 (Showa 21)/11/14|
|17||Minoru Yokoyama||1947 (Showa 22)/4/5||1951 (Showa 26)/4/4||Efforts to recover from war damage|
|18||1951 (Showa 26)/4/25||1955 (Showa 30)/4/15|
|19||1955 (Showa 30)/4/30||1959 (Showa 34)/4/29|
|20||1959 (Showa 34)/4/30||1963 (Showa 38)/4/29|
|21||Motoe Chiba||1963 (Showa 38)/4/30||1967 (Showa 42)/4/29|
|22||Naraoka Suezo||1967 (Showa 42)/4/30||1971 (Showa 46)/4/29|
|23||1971 (Showa 46)/4/30||1974 (Showa 49)/1/12|
|24||1974 (Showa 49)/2/24||1975 (Showa 50)/4/29|
|25||1975 (Showa 50)/4/30||1979 (Showa 54)/4/29|
|26||Tadashi Kudo||1979 (Showa 54)/4/30||1983 (Showa 58)/4/29|
|27||1983 (Showa 58)/4/30||1984 (Showa 59)/10/12||Yardmaster resigned after taking responsibility for being arrested on bribery charges|
|28||1984 (Showa 59)/11/19||1987 (Showa 62)/4/29|
|29||1987 (Showa 62)/4/30||October 1989, 3||Died while in office|
|30||Seizo Sasaki||May 1989 (Heisei 5)||1993（Heisei 5）/ 5|
|31||1993（Heisei 5）/ 5||1997（Heisei 9）/ 5|
|32||1997（Heisei 9）/ 5||2001（Heisei 13）/ 5|
|33||2001（Heisei 13）/ 5||2005 (Heisei 17)/3/31|
|-||Seizo Sasaki||2005 (Heisei 17)/4/1||2005 (Heisei 17)/4/23||Mayor Executor|
|1||Seizo Sasaki||2005 (Heisei 17)/4/24||2009 (Heisei 21)/4/23|
|2||Hiroshi Shikanai||2009 (Heisei 21)/4/24||2013 (Heisei 25)/4/23|
|3||2013 (Heisei 25)/4/24||2016 (Heisei 28)/10/31||Resigned after taking responsibility for the bankruptcy of the redevelopment building in front of Aomori Station|
|-||Masaki Fukui||2016 (Heisei 28)/11/1||2016 (Heisei 28)/11/27||Mayor Duties Agent|
|4||Akihiko Onodera||2016 (Heisei 28)/11/27||Incumbent|
- Government Buildings-Main Government Building, Station Front Government Building, Yanakawa Government Building, Namioka Government Building
- Branches-Yokouchi Branch, Hamadate Branch, Okuuchi Branch, Harabetsu Branch, Ushirogata Branch, Nouchi Branch
- Number of people: 35 people
- Term: March 2018, 11-March 26, 2022
- Chair: Akira Hasegawa (LDP）
- Vice-chairman: Makoto Fujita (Citizen's Voice Aomori)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|Liberal Democratic Party / Shiseikai||7||◎ Isao Shibuya, Seietsu Satomura, Tatsuo Maruno, Setsuo Nakamura, Yoshiya Tateyama, Kimio Kido, Masanori Kamiyama|
|Japan Communist Party||6||◎ Kohei Fujiwara, Midori Murakawa, Shinya Tennai, Satoshi Yamawaki, Naoko Mantoku, Hayato Akahira|
|LDP||6||◎ Akihito Hanada, Yasushi Oya, Akira Hasegawa, Midori Kozuhata, Yasuto Nakata, Haruo Yamamoto|
|Citizen's voice Aomori||5||◎ Susumu Okutani, Makoto Fujita, Takashi Naraoka, Mitsuo Nakamura, Kazuko Ebina|
|Civic club||5||◎ Yasushi Kinoshita, Ken Kudo, Mitsuo Akimura, Yoshitaka Nara, Mitora Takeyama|
|Komeito||4||◎ Takeshi Yamamoto, Masako Karumai, Nobuhiro Watanabe, Nagayoshi Akagi|
|Independent||2||Naomi Hashimoto, Shoichi Yamazaki|
(As of May 2018, 11)
- Constituency: Aomori City Constituency
- Constant number: 10 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 4 years)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Hiroshi Shikanai||Prefectural Government Association of Prefectural Democrats|
|Shinichi Ibuki||Komei / Kenseikai|
|Hiroshi Kimata||Japan Communist Party|
|Tetsuichi Shibuya||Prefectural Government Association of Prefectural Democrats|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Aomori Prefecture 1st Ward
- Term of office: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10) -October 22, 2021 (Heisei 33)
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
- Aomori Prefectural Office
- East blueRegional prefectural office --Jurisdiction over Aomori City and Higashitsugaru County
- Aomori District Court Main office
- (Jurisdiction: Aomori City (formerly Aomori City) ・Higashitsugaru-gun(Hirauchi Town,Imabetsu Town,Homoda Village,Sotogahama Town))
- Aomori Family Court Main office
- (Jurisdiction: Aomori City (former Aomori City)/Higashitsugaru District (Hirauchi Town, Imabetsu Town, Homoda Village, Sotogahama Town))
- Aomori Summary Court Main office
- (Jurisdiction: Aomori City (former Aomori City)/Higashitsugaru District (Hirauchi Town, Imabetsu Town, Homoda Village, Sotogahama Town))
- Aomori Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters
- Aomori Regional Office AssociationFire Department
- Fire department -Central fire station, East fire station, Namioka fire station
- Fire brigade --Aomori City Aomori Fire Brigade, Aomori City Namioka Fire Brigade
- National Hospital Organization Aomori Hospital
- Prefectural hospital
- Aomori Prefectural Central Hospital
- Aomori Prefecture Standing Kushigaoka Hospital
- Municipal hospital
- Aomori Municipal Hospital
- Aomori City Namioka Hospital
- Health center
- Aomori Public Health Center-Aomori Public Health Center that controls Aomori City
- Higashitsugaru Health Center-Aomori Prefecture Health Center that has jurisdiction over Higashitsugaru County
- 保健 セ ン タ ー
- Aomori City General Welfare Center
- Namioka General Health and Welfare Center
Directly operated post office
- Aomori Tonyamachi Simple Post Office (84773)
- Aomori Minami Post Office (84738)
- Simple post office in Aomori distribution complex (84794)
- Sakuragawa Post Office (84783)
- Sunroad Aomori Post Office (84787)
- Matsuoka Post Office (84776)
- Cultural facility
- Hirosaki Theater
- Watanabe Genshiro Shoten
- Special event
- Yukinomachi Fantasy Literature Award
- Tsugaru Shamisen Japan's best match
- Aomori International Print Triennale
- Sports Facilities
- Shin-Aomori Prefectural Sports Park
- General Gymnasium (Maeda Arena)
- Athletics Stadium (Kakuhiro Group Athletic Stadium)
- Aomori Prefectural Sports Park - Top 100 historical parks in Japan(Ruins area). The Sannai-Maruyama Ruins and Aomori Museum of Art are located.
- Aomori City Sports Square(Daishin Construction Sports Square)
- Aomori City Sports Hall(Michigin Dream Stadium)
- Aomori Citizen Gymnasium (Kakuhiro Group Stadium)
- Aomori citizen indoor pool
- Aomori City Baseball Field(Gappo Park Stadium, Daishin Baseball Stadium)
- Aomori prefectural skating rink(Sheng Transport Arena)
- Aomori City Indoor Ground (Sheng Transport Sundome)
- Shin-Aomori Prefectural Sports Park
- Sports team
- Special event
Sister city/affiliated city
- Hakodate(Hokkaido Oshima General Promotion Bureau）
- Yakushima Town(Kagoshima Kumage）
- Kasugai City(Aichi）
- Kecskemet City(Republic of Hungary Bics-Kiskun Province）
- Pyeongtaek(South Korea Gyeonggi-do）
- Dalian(People's Republic of China Liaoning）
- Hsinchu Prefecture(Taiwan）
- Japan Strait Forum-Hakodate City,Shimonoseki,Kitakyushu
- Jomon City Liaison Council / Jomon City Summit
- World Winter City Mayors Association (former Northern City Council) --In 1992カナダ OfMontrealFormally participated from the 5th conference held in
- Gross domestic product in the city: 1 billion yen (129 citizen accounts)
- Working population: 14 (2993 census)
- Primary industry: 5724 people (4.0%), secondary industry: 2 people (3147%), tertiary industry: 16.2 people (11%)
- Production is particularly active in the Namioka area, and the shipment volume by municipality is the third largest in Japan (3).
- It accounts for 90% of domestic production. Special products are being promoted as crops suitable for the climate of Aomori City.
- Aomori Prefecture designated traditional crafts
- Items designated in Aomori city (2012 May 6Now）
- Main commercial facilities
- Department store
- Yorii Department Store/Complex Building
- General supermarket
- Ito-YokadoAomori store
- Shopping center
- Other commercial facilities
- Aomori Bank
- Michinoku Bank
- Aomori Credit Union
- Aomori Prefectural Credit Agricultural Cooperative Association
- Aomori Agricultural Cooperative
Financial institution with a branch
- Mass media
Mass media with branch offices
- Public university
- Aomori University of Health - Installer : Public university corporationAomori Prefectural University of Health (corporation establishment: Aomori Prefecture)
- Aomori Public University --Established by: Public University Corporation Aomori Public University (Founding organization of corporation: Aomori City)
- private university
- privateJunior college
- Other university facilities
- Tohoku Universitygraduate SchoolAsamushi Marine Biology Education and Research Center, Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Tohoku University Academic Resources Research Public Center Botanical Garden Hakkodayama Branch Garden
- Hirosaki UniversityNorthern Japan New Energy Research Institute
- Hirosaki UniversityFood Science Research Institute
School corporation Aomori Yamada GakuenAomori Junior CollegeClosed in March 25.
*The following are closed schools.
- Aomori Toyama High School(Integrated into Aomori Higashi High School in 2013)
- Educational foundation Tooku Gakuen Too Gakuen High School
- School corporation Aomori Yamada Gakuen Aomori Yamada High School
- School corporation Ming no Hoshi Gakuen Aomori Akenohoshi High School
Junior high school
City: 19 schools (in alphabetical order)
*The following are closed schools.
- Takada Junior High School(Integrated into Arakawa Junior High School in 2011)
- Asamushi Junior High School(Integrated into Higashi Junior High School in 2015)
- School corporation Aomori Yamada Gakuen Aomori Yamada Junior High School
- School corporation Ming no Hoshi Gakuen Aomori Akira no Hoshi Junior High School
City: 45 schools (in alphabetical order)
*The following are closed schools.
- Tsurugasaka Elementary School(Integrated into Shinshiro Chuo Elementary School in 2009)
- Tomon Elementary School(Ibid.)
- Sonnai Elementary School(Ibid.)
- Kanehama Elementary School(Integrated into Arakawa Elementary School in 2010)
- Sakaeyama Elementary School(Integrated into Izumikawa Elementary School in 2012)
- Nozawa Elementary School(Integrated into Arakawa Elementary School in 2012)
- Asamushi Elementary School(Integrated into Toyo Elementary School in 2013)
- Kukurisaka Elementary School(Integrated into Harabetsu Elementary School in 2014)
- Aomori Prefectural Aomori Daiichi Nursing School
- Aomori Prefectural Aomori Second School for the Disabled
Special training school, various schools
Vocational school(Private: 11 schools)
Various schools(Private: 1 schools)
- Aomori Typist Training Center
Facilities other than school education
- Public vocational capacity building
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersAomori Branch AomoriVocational Development Promotion Center
- Aomori Prefectural Aomori College of Technology- Vocational development school
- Certified vocational ability development facility
- Aomori Vocational Development School
- Namioka Joint Vocational Training School
- Aomori Computer College- Information processing skill training facility
|Japan Airlines (JAL) [Annotation 2]||New Chitose Airport,Tokyo International Airport,Osaka International Airport|
|All Nippon Airways (ANA) [Annotation 3]||New Chitose Airport, Osaka International Airport|
|Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA)||Nagoya Airport,Kobe Airport[Annotation 4]|
|Korean Air(KE)||South Korea-Incheon International Airport(Soul)|
|EVA Air (BK)||Taiwan-Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport(Taipei)|
- Central station:Aomori Station,Shin-Aomori Station
- East Japan Railway
- Tohoku Shinkansen: Shin-Aomori Station
- Ou Main Line : Namioka Station - Daishaka Station - Tsurugasaka Station - Tsugaru Shinshiro Station --Shin-Aomori Station --Aomori Station
- Tsugaru Line: Aomori Station- Aburakawa Station - Tsugaru Miyata Station - Okunai Station - Sayan Station - Ushirogata Station - Nakasawa Station
- Aomori Railway
- Hokkaido passenger railway
- Hokkaido Shinkansen: Shin-Aomori Station
- Hakkoda Ropeway: Sanroku Station-Summit Park Station
- East Japan Railway
- Generaltoll road
- General national road
- Main local road
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 2 Tofu Yamauchi Mabe Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 13 Owaninamioka Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 16 Aomori Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 18 Aomori Port Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 26 Aomori Goshogawara Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 27 Aomori Namioka Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 34 Goshogawara Namioka Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 40 Aomori Tashiro Towada Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 44 Aomori Circular Nonai Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 47 Aomori Higashi Inter Line
- General prefectural road
- Aomori Prefectural Road 120 Arakawa Aomori Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 122 Acid Key Yu Takada Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 123 Shimizu River Takizawa Nouchi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 124 Komagome Tsutsui Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 146 Namioka Kitanakano Kuroishi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 147 Masuda Dono Front Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 203 Jokaibashi Silver Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 229 Tsugaru Shinjo Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 231 Daishaka Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 234 Tsugaru Shinshiro Stop Aburakawa Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 235 Namioka Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 242 Godaira Aomori Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 247 Tsurugasaka Sengari Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 256 Aomori Lake Towada Bicycle Path Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 257 Gohirabayajiri Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 259 Kugurizaka Zoudou Line
- Aomori Prefecture Road 269 Masuda Asamushi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 285 Namioka Fujisaki Line
- City road --5,916 routes, actual extension: 1,794,250m (as of April 20, 4)
- Express Bus
- La Foret(JR Bus Tohoku)・Tsugo(Konan Bus）
- Aomori Station- Tokyo Station
- Sky/Panda(Konan Bus)
- Blue City(JR Bus Tohoku/Konan Bus/Towada Kanko Electric Railway-Miyagi Transportation）
- Asunaro(Konan Bus・Iwate North Bus）
- La Foret(JR Bus Tohoku)・Tsugo(Konan Bus）
- Transit Bus
Tourist information, exchanges, products, roadside stations
- Aomori Prefecture Tourist Product Center Aspam
- Nebuta House Wa Rasse
- - Namioka StationAnnexed to
- Road Station
- Mt. Hakkoda - Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）
- Mt. - Prefectural forest
- Mutsu Bay(Harabetsu Coast/East Coast of Aomori Bay)-Important wetlands in Japan 500
- Swans(Asamushi/Kugurizaka area)- Special Natural Monument"Kominato Swan and Its Place of Arrival"
- Tashirodaira wetland plant community-natural monument of the city
- Asamushi Living Environment Conservation Forest- 100 forests in the forest
- Babayama red pine giant tree- XNUMX selections of forest giants
- Ginkgo in the source forest-a natural treasure of the city
- Pine tree -City natural monument
- Aomori Prefectural Folk Museum - Registered Museum
- Aomori Museum of Modern Literature- Aomori Prefectural LibraryAnnexed to
- Aomori Asamushi Aquarium
- Aomori City Forest Museum
- Aomori Kitano Mahoroba History Museum
- Aomori City Medieval House
- Aomori City Hakkoda Mountain Snow March Distress Museum
- Jomon Jiyukan
- Seikan Ferry Memorial Ship Hakkoda Maru
- Tohoku University Botanical Garden Hakkodasan Branch
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceAomori Garrison Defense building
History, ruins, shrines and temples, monuments
- TransmissionMr. KitahataCemetery-City Historic Site
- --Prefectural handy
- --City Historic Sites Natural Monument
- Sannai Maruyama Site --Special historic site
- Middle leaves in the early Jomon period --- Ruins centered on the remains of a prosperous village in the late middle leaves (about 5500-4000 years ago)
- Komakino Ruins -National Historic Site
- Ruins centered around ring stones constructed in the first half of the late Jomon period (about 4000 years ago).
- Takiyabikidate Ruins -National Historic Site
- Heian period (around the 10th century-around the 12th century) the remains of a ring moat.
- Denjiri Hachikan Ruins
- Mr. AndoThe ruins of a medieval castle, which is presumed to have a relationship with.
- Namioka CastleTrace-National Historic Site
- Yokouchi CastleTrace
- Yukawa CastleTrace
- Takada CastleTrace
- Sannai Maruyama Site --Special historic site
- Shrines and temples
レ ク リ エ ー シ ョ ン
- AomoriSea station Aomori Marina
- Aomori Racecourse
- Aomori Bay Promenade
- Hakkoda Ropeway
- Hakkoda Tunnel --The total length of 26,455m is the longest in the world as a land double track tunnel.
- Sannai Maruyama Overpass-Span length 150m is concreteRailway bridgeAs, and as the longest Shinkansen bridge in Japan
- Aomori Bay Bridge
- Jogakura Ohashi-Span length 255m is upper road type steelArch bridgeJapan's longest at the time of construction
Festivals and events
- Aomori Winter Festival (early February)
- Hakkoda Walk (May 3 - May 3）
- Aomori Spring Festival, Namioka Sakura Festival (late April-early May)
- AOMORI Spring Festival(Held for 2 days during Golden Week)
- Asamushi Onsen Nebuta Festival (mid-July)
- YASUKATA BAY FESTIVAL
- Asamushi Onsen Fireworks Festival (May 8）
- Aomori Nebuta Festival(May 8 - May 8)- Important intangible folk cultural properties.Tohoku FestivalXNUM X ones.
- Aomori Fireworks Display(May 8）
- Namioka Kitahata Festival (mid-August)
- Moya Kagari (May 8）
- Aomori Autumn Festival (mid-September)
- Yuzo Awatani(Member of the House of Representatives,Writer)
- Hisaaki Osawa(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Hiroshi Kodera(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Tojiro Tanaka(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Takeichi Tsugawa(Member of the House of Representatives, writer)
- Tatsuo Yamazaki(Member of the House of Councilors,Environment Agency Director）
- Rie Saito(KitaCongressman, "Writing hostessAuthor)
|In this section,JIS X 0213: 2004 characters (the second character of each of "Kaiki Gong" and "Yoshio Ohba") are included (Details).|
- Agata Forest Fish(Singer-songwriter) --Spend elementary school days.
- Eisuke Kaito(Detective writer)
- Kakiiwa Reika(badmintonAthletes) --Citizen's Honor Award Winner
- Mihoko Kitago(NHK announcer) --Birth place, starting place.
- Kujijiro(baseball player)- Place of birth.
- Kazunobu Shoji(Painter) --Resident.
- Thank you(Lyricist, Novelist) --Spend elementary and junior high school days.
- Ai Fukuhara(Table tennis player) --Citizen's Honor Award Winner
- Mizuki Fujii(Badminton player) --Citizen's Honor Award Winner
- Daisuke Matsuzaka(Professional baseball player) --Place of birth.
- ^ "Akita Community Broadcasting" in Akita City, Akita Prefecture, "Radio Morioka" in Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture, "Sendai City FM", "Sendai Izumi FM Broadcasting", "FM Taihaku", "FM Taihaku" in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture. "Rakuten.FM TOHOKU", "Yamagata Community Broadcasting" in Yamagata City, Yamagata Prefecture, and "Fukushima Community Broadcasting" in Fukushima City, Fukushima Prefecture.
- ^ Jay AirIncluding flights operated by the aircraft and crew.
- ^ ANA WingsOperation by aircraft and crew.
- ^ Japan Airlines(JAL) and code share.
- ^ "Establishment of Aomori City Flag". Aomori City RegulationsAomori City. October 2015th, 5Browse.Enforced on May 2005, 17 (Heisei 5). The old Aomori City flag was announced on July 12, 1972 (Showa 47).
- ^ "City emblem". Aomori City RegulationsAomori City. October 2015th, 5Browse.Enforced on May 2005, 17 (Heisei 5). Inheriting the former Aomori city emblem. The old city emblem was set in 12 (Meiji 1901). The standard was established on July 34, 1972 (Showa 47).
- ^ a b c d "Designation of "city tree", "city flower", "city bird" and "city insect" in Aomori city". Aomori City RegulationsAomori City. October 2015th, 5Browse."City trees, flowers, birds, insects”. Aomori City. October 2015th, 5Browse.Enforced on May 2005, 17 (Heisei 5). Former Aomori City trees, flowers, birds are Aomori and Abies sachalinensis, Hamanasu flowers,Finally.. Notification on July 1972, 47 (Showa 7).
- ^ "Aomori citizen song". Aomori City RegulationsAomori City. October 2015th, 5Browse."Folk song”. Aomori City. October 2015th, 5Browse.Enforced on December 2005, 17. Lyrics by Junnosuke Shinozaki.Shoetsu KawasakiComposition. The old Aomori citizen song is "Aomori citizen song". Lyrics by Takeo Yokoyama. Composed by Shigeru Kimura. Notification on July 1972, 47 (Showa 7).
- ^ Aomori Prefecture Aomori Tourism Federation Aomori Educational Travel Guide
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. October 2014th, 6Browse.
- ^ 1st to 10th place in the history of observation Deepest snowfall in the month (cm) (value throughout the year) Sukayu Meteorological Agency
- ^ "Population / number of households (transition)”. Aomori City. October 2010th, 3Browse.
- ^ "History of Aomori City"
- ^ "Heisei 27 year census". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau (September 2016, 10). October 2017th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b Michio Miyazaki 1982, pp. 171–173, Aomori Port Opening and US Travel.
- ^ Seiichi Hasegawa et al. 2000, pp. 191–193, Establishment of the early modern city in the north.
- ^ "What is Namioka Castle? An encyclopedia that understands Japanese castles (Kodansha) --Kotobank". October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ a b ""Aomori History Trivia" No. 156 (delivered on May 2015, 5) / Aomori City”. Aomori City. October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ ""Aomori History Trivia" No. 2 (delivered on May 2012, 4) / Aomori City”. Aomori City. October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Origin of the rented house" Aomori Prefectural Office East Building entrance side nameplate
- ^ ""Aomori History Trivia" No. 59 (delivered on May 2013, 5) / Aomori City”. Aomori City. October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ ""Aomori History Trivia" No. 87 (delivered on May 2013, 12) / Aomori City”. Aomori City. October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Aomori Prefectural Office. October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Cabinet Office. October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ The term of office of the mayor of the municipality and members of the Diet has expired (as of August 28, 8)
- ^ Aomori Prefecture Regional Industry Division/Aomori Prefecture Traditional Crafts
- ^ a b "Maintenance status for the opening of the Tohoku Shinkansen "Hachinohe-Shin-Aomori"”. Aomori Prefectural Office. October 2011th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Aomori City Tourism Ambassador Chiharu Niiyama". Aomori. October 2020th, 11Browse.
- Seiichi Hasegawa et al. "History of Aomori Prefecture"Kodama KotaSupervision,Yamakawa Publishing<Prefectural History>, February 2000, 2, 25st edition, 1st printing.ISBN 4634320207.NCID BA45501953.
- Michio Miyazaki"History of Aomori Prefecture", supervised by Kodama Kodama, Yamakawa Shuppansha <Prefectural History Series>, August 1982, 8 (original work July 15, 1970), 7nd edition, 7th edition.ISBN 4634230208.NCID BN06471435.
- Aomori City History Edition, edited by Aomori City History, Aomori City, October 1991, 10, 1th edition.
- Aomori City Cultural Group Council, edited by "Aomori Culture 2001 Years of Trajectory" Aomori City Cultural Group Council, September 9, 9.ISBN 4-87373-112-7.
- Kanshi Konuma"History Walk in Aomori City" Yoshinoya Homma Bookstore, July 1984, 7, second edition.
- List of Japanese local governments
- Aomori City Hall
- Aomori City District List
- Namioka Town
- Tsugaru district
- East blue area