Yutre pursuing super efficiency "Evolutionary squat" method Tightening the whole body, thin legs, nice buttocks
If you write the contents roughly
Opening the hip joint and sliding it to the left and right is an operation that is rarely performed in daily life.
To ensure results, stick to the correct form and continue training.When the form collapses, the effect is ... → Continue reading
Specialty town web
First published in 1979.The "Specialty Town web", which selects the best in daily life, provides "know and gain" information on home appliances, smartphones, personal computers, AV, cameras, cars, and the outdoors.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Everyday life(Nichijo Seikatsu) is repeated every dayLifeThat.
Specifically, the events that are repeated in everyday lifeCustomMovement, the way of thinking of things used there,knowledge(common sense), contacted items (some of them areDaily necessitiesCalled)) and so on. However, when comparing the facts of everyday life,History,cultureDepending on, alsoIndividualOften very different.What is natural in one's daily life is special in another's daily life,InsaneKnowing that it is an intellectual surprise to a personLessonOften brings.At the same time, common sense was found among people who lived too different daily lives.驚 きSometimes it invites you.Patterns of everyday life are often long-lastingTraditionBecome a culture.again,TimeLet's move with the flow ofEveryday LifeThe way of thinking of things and peoplepsychologicalIs also called "the world".
In addition to things that are repeated daily, they are repeated every yearEvent,traditional culture,(I.e.Is the thing that characterizesTraditional poetryAnd so on, sometimes get attention as a key to understanding everyday life.
- Sigmund Freud(1901) The Psychopathology of Everyday Life, 
- Henri lefebvre(1947) Critique of Everyday Life
- Raoul Vaneigem(1967) The Revolution of Everyday Life
- Michel de Certeau(1974), The Practice of Everyday Life
- Shotter, John(1993) Cultural politics of everyday life: Social constructionism, rhetoric and knowing of the third kind.
- John A. Bargh(1997) The Automaticity of Everyday life. 
- The Everyday Life Reader, 2001, edited by Ben Highmore. ISBN 041523025X