Habu capture master is Kajimaya "Health and age are good" Mr. Kakazu of Yaese
If you write the contents roughly
When asked by the moderator, "What is the most delicious food that is the secret to longevity?", He introduced his favorite dish, "If you eat pork leg meat with nigana, you will live longer." If you eat it, you will live longer. "
[Yaese] In Gishi Ward, Yaese Town, the Kajimaya celebration for the first time in 11 years will be held on the 10th at the Gishi Rural Park Square next to the Gishi Community Center. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is normal on the roadside, fields, and mountains and shows polymorphism depending on the environment.JapanAll over the countryEast Asia OfTemperate~SubtropicalIt is distributed in.With a height of about 40-70 cm,StemThe upper part is branched and has white juice, and it has a lot of bitterness, which is also the origin of the Japanese name..Root leavesThe stalk is long, and the stems and leaves are elongated at the base and the lower ones.
From May to July黄色Looks like a five-petaled flowerTongue flowerOpen the flower heads with 5 to 7 flowers in a scattered pattern.The stamens coalesce in a tubular shape and hold a pistil with a split tip.
Okinawan cuisineでVegetables"Nigana" (Njana) used asCrepidiastrumIt is another kind.The cooking method is soup, kakiage, shredded leaves,ShimadofuとPeanutsでWhiteningIt is common to do.Currently, the ones cultivated with less bitternessMarketAlthough it is widely available in Japan, Njana, which grows naturally on the beach, has a strong bitter taste. OkinawaThen long agocoldWhen you have a fever (crucian carp) And ate it as a decoction (Tayu Shinji). Okinawan folk song OfNursery rhymeIn Nos. XNUMX and XNUMX, Njana Bar and Taille appear as lyrics.
- Takanenigana Ixeris dentata there. alpicola
- Spider manigana Ixeris dentata there. kimurana
- Shirobananigana Ixeris dentata there. albiflora
- Hananigana(Ixeridium dentatus)Ixeris dentata there. amplifolia
- ^ Osamu Kimura and Hiromitsu Kurosawa "Daishukan Contemporary Hanwa Dictionary" published by Daishukan, published on December 1996, 12 (page 10).
- ^ Hideaki Iwatsuki "A book that gives you a good idea of the weeds and wildflowers you often see in town"Hidekazu system, August 2006, 11.ISBN 4-7980-1485-0. p.85