"Difference bed fee insurance" for plus small amount short-term insurance has been posted on the insurance comparison site "Insurance with".
If you write the contents roughly
"Difference bed fee insurance" is insurance that covers up to 1 yen a day for the actual cost of the difference bed fee that you paid yourself during hospitalization.
With Heart Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Representative Director: Kosuke Kishiro) operates an insurance comparison site "Insurance ... → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Difference room charge
Difference room chargeWhat is (Sagakushitsuryo)?Health insuranceEtc., Japanese publicmedical insuranceAtSelected medical treatmentIt refers to the cost of the hospital room charged to the patient as an expense.Also called the difference bed fee.差額室料を要する病室をHospital rooms that require a differential room chargeSpecial medical treatment environment room(Commonly known as "special room").Medical feeIs set uniformly for each medical practice, so the differential bed is one of the few profit-increasing measures for hospitals.
2004 years(Heisei16 years) August,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareAccording to the summary, there are more than 1 beds with a minimum of 50 yen to a maximum of 14 yen per day, and by charge, less than 23 yen accounts for nearly 10,500%.,Capital AreaThen it will be more than doubled.Single rooms occupy 6%, but there are also rooms for 2-4 people.
The University of Tokyo HospitalThen,National universityDue to the need to increase sales due to the incorporation of the company, the price of the expensive difference bed was reduced for the hospitalized building completed in 2001, and as a result of actively recommending the difference bed in the medical field, the difference bed Significantly increased utilization rate.
High-priced hospital for differential beds
- Tokyo Jikei University School of Medicine Hospital --140,000 yen 131 square meters
- NTT East Kanto Hospital --126,000 yen 63 square meters
- Kitano Hospital --105,000 yen 47 square meters
- St Luke's International Hospital --105,000 yen 36 square meters
- Keio University Hospital --84,000 yen 76 square meters
- Osaka Police Hospital --84,000 yen 41 square meters
- Sumitomo Hospital --73,500 yen 57 square meters
- Tokyo Medical University Hospital --68,250 yen 20 square meters
- Tokyo Women's Medical University Hospital --68,250 yen 30 square meters
- Japanese Red Cross Medical Center --68,250 yen 40 square meters
Notification of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (currently "Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare") regarding the differential room charge ", It is defined as follows.
- It must be well informed to the patient and should be done based on the patient's free choice and consent, and should not be admitted to the special care environment room against the patient's will.Therefore, it is possible to be admitted to the special medical treatment environment room and request a special fee from the patient only when there is a request from the patient side, and it is necessary for treatment such as emergency patients and postoperative patients. If you are admitted to the special medical treatment environment room, you should not ask for the burden on the patient, and while observing the progress of the patient's medical condition, wait for the general bed to become empty and then move to the bed, etc. Take appropriate measures.
- For patients who wish to be admitted to the special care environment room, explain the facility structure, fees, etc. of the special care environment room clearly and openly, and confirm the consent of the patient before admission.Confirmation of this consent shall be carried out by receiving the signature of the patient on a document clearly stating the fee, etc.
Furthermore, in No. 0328001 issued by Hoken (March 20, 3), the following three examples are specifically given as cases where patients should not be required to pay a special fee for the special care environment room..
- 1) If you have not confirmed your consent with the consent form
- 2) When admitted to the special medical treatment environment room due to the patient's "treatment necessity"
- (Example) Emergency patients, postoperative patients, etc. who need rest due to serious medical condition, or those who require constant monitoring and need timely and appropriate nursing and assistance.
- Immune weakened,InfectionPatients who may suffer from
- End-of-life patients who need intensive care and relieve significant physical and mental distress
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndromePatients infected with the pathogen of (unless the patient specifically desires to enter a private room with special equipment rather than a normal private room)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseasePatients (unless the patient specifically desires to enter a private room with special equipment rather than a normal private room)
- 3) When the patient is admitted to the special medical treatment environment room due to the necessity of ward management, etc., and does not depend on the patient's choice.
— No. 0328001 from Hoiku, March 20, 3
However, there are many medical institutions that charge the difference room fee to the patient even though they are hospitalized in the special medical treatment environment room due to the need for treatment rather than the patient's wishes or without sufficient explanation. Is occurring frequently..Also, if there is only a difference bed available at the destination you wish to be hospitalized, you may be forced to look for another hospital.Argues that measures should be discussed to ensure equal opportunity for patients to receive medical care.
On the other hand,All Japan Democratic Medical Association(Private Medical Federation) Member Hospital, Japan Medical WelfareConsumer cooperativeFederation (Medical and Welfare Cooperative Association) member hospitals,Tokushukai HospitalThere are some hospitals that do not collect the difference bed..
- ^ “Different bed charges at hospitals”. Yomiuri Shimbun(November 2006, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 8. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Kazuya Yanagihara (November 2006, 11). "Understood! Difference bed (bottom) Private room oriented ... Pillar of sales increase". Sankei WEB NovemberBrowse.
- ^ The federation member hospitals do not collect differential bed charges.
- ^ Always Genki September 2004 issue Archived August 2007, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Insurance Bureau, Medical Section Chief No. 0328001 from the hospital
- ^ Kazuya Yanagihara (November 2006, 11). "Understood! Difference bed (above) Frequent troubles, return cases". Sankei WEB NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kazuya Yanagihara (November 2006, 11). "Understand! It is necessary to thoroughly enforce the difference bed (middle) rule". Sankei WEB NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Hospitals without differential beds / Attention now, "There was such a hospital!" / Campaign to improve medical care with patients rather than taking the difference,All Japan Democratic Medical Association, Always fine, dated September 2004, viewed May 9, 2008.
- ^ "You can do "no difference""Asahi Shimbun" morning edition, January 2001, 1, p. 31.
- Precautions for implementation due to partial revision of medical treatment standards related to specific medical expenses (March 9, 3, Insurance No. 14)
- Standards for special medical treatment environment rooms, handling of differential room charges (“special charges”), etc. are stipulated.
- Questions and answers regarding the special medical treatment environment room at the House of Councilors