Photo photo is an image
Misunderstanding of "postnatal crisis" childcare, where marital relationships deteriorate rapidly
If you write the contents roughly
NHK's news program called the phenomenon of rapid deterioration of marital relationships shortly after childbirth as "postpartum crisis."
[Useful Omoshiro Medical Papers] Fathers in childcare by promoting a gender-equal society and diversifying family structures ... → Continue reading
Daily Gendai Healthcare
We will deliver the medical and health articles of the evening paper "Daily Gendai". From everyday health laws to the latest medical information, all articles are based on interviews with doctors and specialists.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Opportunity to advocate "postpartum crisis"
It was widely known in the east and west of ancient times that "a phenomenon in which marital relationships suddenly deteriorate after childbirth".. Also,Family sociologyIt has been researched for a long time in fields such as, and has many years of research accumulation...Traditionally, "childcare" focused on maternal issues after childbirthneurosis"And" postpartum blue "have been around for a long time, but the phenomenon that postpartum marital relationships tend to deteriorate isJapanGeneral社会So, it was avoided to look directly at this, and it was not talked about much.
In such a situation2012/In September, the NHK TV program "Asaichi, A special feature on the theme of "Breaking a couple ?!" Postpartum crisis "" was broadcast., Called a reaction.2013/In November, two books with this word as the title were published one after another, and were again taken up as a topic in magazine articles and online..
"Postpartum crisis" is caused by various factors in a complex manner.hormoneFor balance, poor physical condition, parenting不安,LifestyleIt is caused by various causes, both physically and mentally, such as changes in the body.For example, it promotes the secretion of breast milkProlactinIs known to have the effect of inciting "hostile emotions"..
On the other hand, as one of the causes of postnatal crisis, NHK staff pointed out that wives after childbirth tend to be strongly dissatisfied with their husband's involvement in child-rearing and housework..Atsuko OkanoIt is,2010/"I'm willing to raise children from around the time"IkumenIt is also said that it has become widely recognized, and that it is causing the wife's dissatisfaction to increase (because of that, I just thought that it was natural and lost gratitude). Pointing out.
It has also been pointed out that it is an error in NHK's arbitrary interpretation of data that the only cause of postpartum crisis is the husband's non-participation and incomprehension in childcare and housework...The article points out that it has nothing to do with her husband's involvement in childcare and housework.Therefore, no matter how hard the husband does to raise children and do household chores, postpartum crisis can occur.In addition, postpartum crisis is necessary for developing the relationship between husband and wife, and even if it is unilaterally treated as a bad guy such as "the cause is the husband", it does not solve the problem and it is counterproductive..
- ^ a b "The Public Opinion ~ Japanese Feelings ~ "Postnatal Crisis" Attacking Couples Why Does My Wife's Love for Her Husband Diminish After Childbirth?”. Diamond. 2014/1/4Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Postpartum crisis trains couples to be the strongest team Postpartum crisis is easy to get confused when a wife can only be seen as a "mother"”. Nikkei DUAL (July 2014, 1). 2014/3/17Browse.
- ^ a b c Taketo Tsuboi; Akika Uchida: NHK "Asaichi" coverage group (November 2013, 11). "Impact of "Postpartum Crisis" Attacking Japanese”. Toyo Keizai Inc. 2014/1/4Browse.
- ^ "Break the couple ?! “Postpartum crisis””. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (December 2012, 9). 2014/1/4Browse.
- ^ Yoshiaki Ebata (December 2013, 12). “Special Feature Wide: The birth of the first child is a divorce crisis! A wife who is frustrated by her insensitive husband”. Mainichi Shimbun, Tokyo evening edition: p. 2 --Browse every search
- ^ "Postpartum crisis makes sense”. Toshimasa Ota (December 2013, 12). 2014/3/17Browse.
- , "Postpartum Crisis" Poplar Publishing Co., Ltd. <Poplar new book>, November 2013, 11.ISBN 978-4591136775.
- Atsuko Okano"After Giving Birth Crisis: Why is the couple's crisis coming after childbirth?" Kadokawa Gakugei Shuppan <Kadokawa Foresta>, November 2013, 11.ISBN 978-4046539335.
- Ikumen Project
- Disappointing husband. --2015 TV drama.It's a sitcom about a couple whose relationship has deteriorated due to this phenomenon, but it is explained by the word "postpartum crisis" in the program promotion.