Walk and be healthy!Walking in the middle city of spring
If you write the contents roughly
Approximately 300 people from inside and outside the prefecture walked through Nakama in the spring while learning about history at famous places such as temples and shrines.
A walking event to visit places and famous places rich in nature was held in Nakama City on the XNUMXrd for the purpose of building a healthy body. → Continue reading
KBC Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting
This is the official account of #Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting, familiar with “#Assades.” “#Domo” and “#Shiritaka!”. We will send you recommended programs and gift information! Please follow us!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
East and southKitakyushuHachiman Nishi WardIn the westKurate-gunKurate TownandOnga-gunOnga TownOnga-gun in the northMizumaki TownAre in contact with each other.It runs north-south through almost the center of the cityFirst-class riverOngagawaIt is divided into two districts, Kawanishi and Kawahigashi.Residential areas and commercial facilities are spread in the eastern region, and about 2% of the total population is concentrated in this eastern region.On the other hand, green areas such as agricultural lands and parks are spread in the western area, and some industrial parks are also located.
Adjacent local governments
Town name / region classification
At the time of transfer to Sokoinomura, there were the following 6 large letters.Of these, the two major characters from the beginning of the city system have been abolished because the implementation of the residential addressing system has been completed.
- Iwase --Abolished due to the implementation of residential addressing
- Intermediate-Abolished due to the implementation of residential addressing
After that, the residential address was displayed in the area from the beginning of the city system.
- Kamirengeji 1-chome to 3-chome (started from the middle) -Old XNUMX-XNUMX-chome
- 1-2, Otsujimachi Mizuiricho (started from the middle) -later became Otsujimachi and disappeared
- Asagiri XNUMX-chome-XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Ikeda XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Iwase XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (established from Iwase)
- Ogigaura XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Otsujimachi (started from 1-2, Otsujimachi, Nakama)
- Odagaura XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Sakuradai XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Taiga XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Toritani XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Dotenouchi XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (established from Shimookuma)
- Nakao XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Middle XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Chuo XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Nagatsu XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from Nakama Iwase)
- Nanaemachi (established from the middle)
- Nabeyamamachi (started from the middle)
- Fukasaka XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Hoshigaoka (started from the middle)
- Matsugaoka (launched from the middle)
- Yayoi XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from the middle)
- Rengeji XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (started from Nakama Iwase)
- Nakazuru XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (1998/, Established from the middle)
- Iwase Nishimachi (established in 1998 from Iwase)
- Jokamachi (1999/, Established from the middle)
- Radish soil (2001/, Established from the middle)
- Chuo 2001-chome to XNUMX-chome (established in XNUMX, from the middle)
- Higashinakama XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome (2002/, Established from the middle)
Nakama City is divided into the following districts to distinguish between elementary schools.However, this includes so-called old town names (common names) that are not residential address town names.
- Bottom Ino Elementary School District
- Kakio, Sunayama, Nakasokoino, Kamisokoino, Shimookuma, Goraku
- Nakama East Elementary School District
- Dotenouchi, Kamirengeji, Shinte, Karato, Honmachi, Nakao
- Tokuwaka, Ogigaura, Matsugaoka
- Middle elementary school district
- Iwase Nishimachi, Nakamachi, Showacho, Yashima, Kawabata, Sakaemachi, Kataminecho
- Nakazuru, Jyohanacho, Otachimachi, Torimori
- Nakama Kita Elementary School District
- Iwase Higashi Town, Iwase Kita Town, Jiyugaoka, Shimorenkaji Temple, Iwase Minami Town, Takami
- Nakamuta, Shiroto, Daikon Soil, Miyabayashi, Tenmangu, Miyanoshita, Akimachi
- Nakama Elementary School District
- Taiga, Nabeyama, Asagiri, Toritani, Chuomachi, Sakuradai, Hoshigaoka
- Nakama Nishi Elementary School District
- Otsujimachi, Fukasaka, Ikedacho, Yayoicho, Nanae, Odagaura
- Average age (22 census)
- 48.7 years old (male: 46.8 years old, female: 50.4 years old)
- By 3 levels (22 census)
- Total population (including age unknown) 44,210
- Young population (0-14 years old) 5,122 (11.6%)
- Working-age population (15-64 years) 25,915 (58.7%)
- Aged population (65 years old and over) 13,124 (29.7%)
|Population distribution by age in Nakama and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Nakama (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nakama (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The origin of Nakama
Since Nakama City is located in the fertile Onga Plain, it has been a region where rice cultivation has been flourishing since ancient times.Ongagawa earthenwareな どYayoi PeriodMany relics that convey the agricultural culture of Japan have been excavated.Around the Kakio hillsKofun periodHorizontal hole type crowd grave that seems to have been made in the latter period (Kakio Rakan Hyakuana:Prefectural designated historic site) Is seen in large numbers, suggesting that there was a powerful tribe in this area.Also, initiallyMunakata-gunIt belonged to Munakata Township and was in the center of Munakata District,Onga-gunWas born after being separated from Munakata-gun, so it belonged to Munakata-go, Onga-gun.
Intermediate city areaKamakura PeriodからMuromachi PeriodOverChikuzen countryYamaga Castle(Ashiya TownYamaga) -based familyMr. AsoIn the hill where the current Tsukisehachimangu (Kamisokoino) is locatedCat castleThe castle was built.afterwardsMunakata Omiya TsukasaMr. MunakataMr. Aso, who lost the power struggle with1578/(Tensho 6) The Kawanishi area was ceded to Munakata and subordinated to him, and Munakata's vassal, Tomoyuki Yoshida, was assigned to Nekojo.1580/(Tensho 8th year)5,BungoOtomoReceived the life ofChikuzen countryTakatoriyama Castle (NogataTonno) Mori Zhenmi attacks Nekojo, but Munakata is repelling it.After the disconnection of Munakata,Mr. KobayakawaDominated.
Edo PeriodToKuroda Domain,1621/It was often flooded in (7th year of Genna)Ongagawa OfWater controlBecause of the Onga RiverDokai BayConnect withcanalExcavation work has begun.This canalHorikawaCalled1762/After completion in (Horeki 12th year), hydraulic control of the Onga River areaWater usageWill greatly contribute to.
Meiji EraからShowa periodProduced in this areacoalHas come to be used as an important energy source to support modern industry.Chikuho coalfieldThe coal produced fromOngagawa,HorikawaIt was transported by a small boat called "Kawahirata (Gohei Taisen)" that came and went.1891/(Meiji 24)Chikuho Main Line,1912/(Meiji 45)Kazuki LineIs openedTrainMass transportation is possible, and in the middleCoal mineIt was a heyday as a town.Coal mines such as new hands, Okuma, and Iwasaki have been developed one after another.1914/(Taisho 3)Taisho MiningThe corporation has started its business.
Municipal system enforcement
After the war, as various administrative affairs were reviewed, there was a nationwide movement to review the appropriate scale of basic local governments.Onga-gunIn the club, firstFukuokaBy initiative1950/Nakatsumacho in (25)Mizumaki Town-Ashiya Town・ The concept of "Onga City" with a population of over 4 was planned by 2 towns and 12 villages of Kazuki Town, Onga Village, and Okagaki Village, and research was conducted by the relevant local governments.1951/This concept disappeared naturally because many mayors and members of the Diet were re-elected in the Unified Local Elections (Showa 26).Then1952/In (Showa 27), in addition to the previous 4 towns and 2 villagesYawata-Wakamatsu City-TobataThe concept of "Oonga City" with more than 3 people including the three cities in Japan has rekindled, and public opinion polls have been conducted, but this time too, it disappeared without a merger.In addition, it should be noted1955/In (30), Katsuki Town was incorporated into Yawata City.Furthermore1957/(Showa 32),Ongagawa OfWater rightYawata City, which was looking for a suitable place for housing, dispatched a delegation to Nakama Town for inspection and called for the construction of Oyawata City through a merger including Onga District.However, the reaction of each town and village in the county, which was afraid of becoming a remote area of a large city, was bad, and the movement was changed to the enforcement of the city system and the town system independently.
Local government lawupperCityThe population requirement to be is more than 5,1958/(Showa 33) Due to special measures due to the revision of the law in April, it was decided that those who applied for it by September 4 of the same year would be allowed to become a city with a population of 9 or more.So in a hurryCity councilAs a result of setting up a special committee for city system investigation and researching its propriety, a report was made that "the city system should be enforced", and a city system application to the governor of Fukuoka Prefecture was submitted just before the deadline at the end of September. Was done.Municipal application form through prefecturePrime Minister's OfficeIt was submitted to and was allowed to become the 11th city in the prefecture on November 1st.
From a coal mine town to a residential city
On the other hand, "Energy revolutionDemand for coal plummeted, resulting in a devastating blow to Nakama, which relied on the coal industry.1964/(Showa 39) DecemberTaisho MiningAt the end of the corporation, all the coal mines in the city were closed, and the population of the city fell to less than 34,000 at this time.Around this timeMunicipal bondMost of (city debt) is education bonds,Baby boomIt can be seen that the impact of the new renovation cost of elementary and junior high schools, which continued to be constructed from the latter half of the 20's to the first half of the 30's, is becoming heavier, but in the latter half of the 30's, the coal mine was closed.Unemployed-WelfareThe income and expenditure of the city's finances deteriorated rapidly due to the increase in households and the delinquency of city taxes of coal mining companies that were in financial difficulty.1962/At the end of (Showa 37), there was a shortage of funds.Fiscal consolidation mutatis mutandisIt was decided to receive the designation of.
As a result of austerity based on a six-year fiscal consolidation plan1968/(Showa 43) At the end of MarchFiscal consolidation mutatis mutandisI was able to cancel the designation, but the interests related to the numerous large-scale developments aimed at increasing revenuePublic worksAroundcorruptionBecome a hotbed of1966/(Showa 41) From November to January of the following year, city executives including Mayor Soeda Yaogame at that time continued.briberyAn incident occurred in which he was arrested on suspicion.The mayor continues to deny the charges,1967/(Showa 42) As a result of seeking the judgment of voters in the unified local elections in April, he was re-elected by a small margin.
From the latter half of the 30's to the 40's, Nakama broke away from the coal mine town and aimed to revitalize it as a residential city in the Kitakyushu economic zone. "Regional industrial park" was listed as three pillars.Centering on TsutaniChikuho Electric RailwayDevelopment of housing estates along the railway line1961/Worked from (Showa 36),1964/In (39), Matsugaoka prefectural housing was completed, and about the site of the Taisho mining industry in Nakazuru1969/From (44), housing construction was carried out by municipal, prefectural, and housing corporations.Regarding the conversion of factories in the Kawanishi area,1963/In 38, the Coal-Producing Area Promotion Corporation created a factory complex in Mushozu, which straddles Nakasokoino and Onga Village.1967/In (Showa 42), Nakama City built a factory complex in Goraku, Kamisokoino.
1971/(Showa 46) The mayor was elected in April, and a newcomer, Okao Okabe, who advocates austerity, defeated the incumbent Yao Kame Soeda in the development promotion group and became the second mayor of Nakama City.However, in May of the same year immediately after taking office, a city official who was responding at the Citizen's Division window made a discriminatory remark to the citizens, and received a denunciation from the Buraku Liberation League intermediate branch, and established a Buraku Liberation League office.Dowa Housing-Licensed Nursery SchoolIncorporated the development of facilities, etc. totaling 30 billionMemorandumThe mayor agrees and based on the memorandum1972/(47), "Liberation Nursery School" and "Buraku Liberation Hall"Neighbor House) ”Has opened.
Daiei Group Advancement
1975/(Showa 50) When Soeda Yao turtle returned to the mayor by the mayoral election held in April, "BoardPromote facility development with "building policy"1978/(Showa 53) Yashima in JanuaryStadium, Central Public Hall in May, Municipal Hospital (reconstruction) in June, JulyMunicipal baseball field, Physical Education and Culture Center in November, next1979/(54) Working Youth Home (current child-rearing support center) andKyudo hall,1980/(55) A woman's house working in June and public facilities were newly built (reconstructed) in quick succession.
In addition, Mayor Soeda will stop the outflow of the consuming population.Ryusuke TanakaWith the mediation of members of the House of RepresentativesDaiei OfNakauchiHe contacted the president and requested that a large-scale supermarket be invited to the Tsuya district, where the population is growing rapidly.Although there was a backlash from the local shopping district, the Daiei side agreed to present the land adjacent to the specialty shopping district on the condition that it be secured as a store opening site for local merchants (Green Plaza shopping district).1978/(Showa 53) In MarchDaiei Nakama storeHas opened.Large core in the cityShopping centerAlthough the advancement of the company has had a certain effect on preventing the outflow of the consuming population to the city, the decline of the local shopping district has progressed rapidly since this year.
The construction of public facilities naturally put pressure on the city's finances, and again in the mid-50s.Fiscal consolidation mutatis mutandisHowever, the results of the living environment improvement policy implemented in the 40's finally appeared, and it was barely able to recover due to the improvement of city tax revenue accompanying the increase in population.However, although the single-year deficit was resolved, it swelled due to the construction rush around this time.Municipal bondCan be used for redemption of (debt)Public debtThe rise in the ratio of expenses continued to cause the finances of Nakama to become rigid.
Hometown / intermediate creation
Mayor Soeda, who served as the mayor of Nakama (town) for a total of 6 terms and 23 years1982/(57) Following the sudden death in August, a mayoral election was held in September.Maintenance systemThe cultural figure, Kiso Juichi, became the 4th Nakama Mayor, and he inherited the department store invitation plan that the former mayor had been promoting.
Attracted during the time of Mayor SoedaDaiei Nakama storeRegarding the vast city-owned land adjacent to, for the "Nakama Central Commercial Development Cooperative" formed mainly by the Federation of Local Store Associations and the investment company "Green Plaza Development" established by the former landowners.1977/It was sold in (52),1983/(Showa 58) In MarchDaieiVice President and Oh Printemps Japon (Daiei and French Department Store)Printemps OfJoint Venture) Development managers visited a luxury department storePrintempsSuddenly announced the advancement of.The store opening plan was to build a high-rise hotel with a local specialty store building and a restaurant connected to the core department store by a connecting passage.
However, as the performance of Oh Printemps Japon did not grow as expected, Daiei officials were gradually becoming cautious about opening new stores.In September of the same year, when an article stating "Printan store opening was closed" was published in the newspaper, until then, the administration, parliament, and chamber of commerce三位一体In October, President Nakauchi officially announced that the campaign to attract people to the monolith had begun to cast a shadow.Printemps GinzaPolicy of "reduction of stores other than stores" and "freeze of new expansion plans"Press releaseBy doing so, the plan to expand into Nakama has virtually disappeared.
There has been a movement to attract prefectural high schools since the city system came into effect, but at that time Nakama was also focusing on creating residential areas, so the sameKurosakiI was struggling with the destination of junior high school students in the districtYawataEnthusiasm winsFukuoka Prefectural Hachiman Minami High SchoolWas established, while in Nakama,1962/(Showa 37) In April, "West Japan Electronics Industrial College (currently)" in DotenouchiKibogaoka High School) ”Will be opened.Also,1973/Around (48), there was a movement to attract prefectural high schools again, but because there was no good land on the site prepared by the city, Kitakyushu City was overtaken at this time as well.Fukuoka Prefectural Kitatsuki High SchoolWas established.1980/In the third attraction campaign that took place around (55), we prepared a highly convenient candidate site and were energetic.PetitionAs a result of being done1983/(58) The long-awaited in AprilFukuoka Prefectural Middle and High SchoolWas opened.
At that time, he was responsible for coal transportation for many years.Chikuho OfLocal lineWith the end of the coal industrymotorizationIs accelerating the deficit due to the progress ofNational railwayAs the cumulative deficit of the company swelled, it was shaken by the abolition problem.1981/(56)Ministry of TransportAs a result of deciding the abolition standard of the deficit local line centering onIntermediate stationとKitakyushuHachiman Nishi WardWas connected to Katsuki StationKazuki LineWill also be abolished, and the site will be maintained as a road and alternative transportation will beNishitetsu busWhat to do, conversion grants to bus purchase costs and userscompensation, The abolition plan including the fact that it will be applied to road maintenance costs, etc. was approved.1985/(60) Part of the site of the Katsuki Line, which was abolished on March 3,1988/(63) In November, as part of the 11th anniversary commemorative project of the city system, the stone statues of the worldSupportA "Museum without a roof" was set up.In addition, the municipal library, which has long been requested by citizens,1987/In May (62), the History and Folklore Museum opened in November of the same year, which was a measure that seems to be the mayor of Kiso, who promoted the development of a culturally fragrant town.
People-friendly community development
1992/Before the mayoral election was held in June (4) following the death of Mayor Kiso, and he was involved in building administration for a long time.AssistantFujita Manshuo was elected.The construction plan for the civic center, which was planned during the time of Mayor Soeda, was postponed due to the huge construction cost.1990/(2) In July, the "Nakama City" Citizen's Hall "or" Cultural Hall "Construction Executive Committee" was established by representatives of cultural organizations in the city, and the number of people exceeds 7.signatureTo the parliament in SeptemberpetitionThe momentum for the construction of the civic center has increased again.1994/(6) This Nakama city, which started in November, has invested a huge amount of 11 billion yen in the big business since it started.1996/Completed on November 8, 11, it has been nicknamed "Nakama Harmony Hall" and has long been popular as a base for artistic and cultural activities of middle-aged citizens.
On the other hand, even though the Daiei Group itself began to lose momentum from around this time, residential land development was occurring one after another at that time.Chikuho Electric RailwayLocated along the railway lineDaiei Nakama storeWas aggressive because sales were growing steadilyinvestmentWas done.PrintempsAbout the site where the store was planned to openDepartment storeとsupermarketThe policy was changed to an intermediate business format of1993/(5) December "Bandor Nakama store" opened.Also,1998/(10) An anchor tenant in NovemberDaiei Nakama store・ In addition to the Bandol Nakama store, 16 was the largest number in Japan at that time.screenHaveCinema complex"AMC Nakama 16 (currentlyUnited cinemaNakama 16) ”and“Sega"Arena" and various specialty stores have been added to create a complex typeShopping mall"Shopper's Mall Nakama (currentlyAeon Nakama store) ”Was newly opened.
Around this time, the national government was promoting the "Furusato 21 Healthy and Longevity Town Development Project (Well Aging Community Project / WAC Project)" to develop a group of facilities that comprehensively provide local health and welfare services by the hands of private businesses. And the middle cityThree major metropolitan areasFor the first time in other than, and the fourth in the whole countryThird sectorBy the method, we started to create "Welfare Village, Well Park Hills" in the Toritani area with the vitality of the private sector.The plan isSpecial nursing home for the elderly"Sunrise Kitakyushu", "New Nakama Hospital",Nursing care health facilityIt is centered around the four facilities of "Sunflowers Kitakyushu" and "Senju Nakama", and also includes West Japan Medical and Welfare Center Co., Ltd. and 4-story long-term care.Paid nursing home for the elderlyThe central building containing "Leben 21" and the north building of the home care service center have been completed.1997/(9) The business started in October, and the south wing consisting of hot springs and a sports center was completed.2000/It was fully opened in December (12).Nakama also matches this2001/In May 13, the Social Welfare Center in the Habu area was relocated to the site of Werupakuhir's and newly opened as the Nakama Regional General Welfare Center "Happiness Nakama".As a result, a comprehensive welfare community that provides services from various perspectives such as medical care, health, welfare, residence, and purpose of life was born in this Tsuya district.
Movement to merge with Kitakyushu City
Mayor Fujita who was facing the third term2001/(13) in AugustLiver failureHe died suddenly because of the mayoral election held in July of the same year.City council memberでVice-chairmanTadayoshi Oshima, who is also an experienced person, won the first prize.Around this time, in the countryJunichiro Koizumi CabinetbyTrinity reformHas been carried outNational treasury subsidyとLocal allocation taxDue to the drastic reduction of tax sources and the inadequate transfer of tax sources, each local governmentfinanceWas in need.Especially from the old coal producing areaResidential cityIt is a major source of income for Nakama City, which does not have a main industry because it was trying to revitalize as a company.Local allocation taxReduction was a matter of life and death.
Meanwhile, the country advancesGreat Heisei mergerHas reached its peak around this time, and the conditions for its generous financial support are2005/Since the merger procedure was to be completed by March 17, (3), Mayor Oshima, who had difficulty in financial management and was pessimistic about the future of the city, gradually decided to promote the merger.
FukuokaWas promotingOnga-gunAt first, I was looking for a merger with Onga-gun, but since it was difficult for Nakama to enter the middle city because the merger talks in 4 towns had already started around this time, I realized that it was impossible to merge with Onga-gun. Mayor Oshima2003/(15) In a hurryKitakyushuWithmergerHe announced that he would aim for.Due to this, to Kitakyushu CityTransfer mergerThe movement of2004/(16)1/15In Kitakyushu City and Nakama CityMerger councilWas installed.Within the statutory council, one in the current intermediate city area for the time beingAdministrative districtPutting, in the middle wardNumber of membersWill adopt a fixed number of exceptions, and the merger date will be 3 people2006/(18)3/31It was decided to do so.
10/31ToReferendumWas done and many agreed[Annotation 1] However, the special incumbent of the members of the Diet was not applied, and the interim city council became dissatisfied and anxious about the merger talks led by Kitakyushu City.12/24At the plenary session of the city council, at the beginning, a request to implement the voting system anonymously was submitted and passed, and then the merger proposal was rejected by anonymous voting.Great Heisei mergerThe merger with Kitakyushu City has returned to a blank slate.
With the large-scale residential land development, the city's population exceeded 5, but the rate of decline has increased since the latter half of the 1990s, reaching about 2015 as of 4.
Transition of administrative area
- 1889/(Meiji22 years)4/1 - Municipal systemWith enforcement,Onga-gunWith the area of Iwase Village / Intermediate VillageNagatsu VillageIs established.
- 1922/(Taisho11 years)11/1 --Enforce the town system,Nagatsu TownBecomes
- 1924/(Taisho 13)9/1 - NakatsumachoRenamed to.
- 1932/(Showa7 years)3/1 - Sokoino VillageTheTransfer.
- 1958/(Showa 33) November 11-Municipal system enforcement,Middle cityBecomes
- Mayor:Kenji Fukuda(2rd term)
- Term:2025/(7nd year of Reiwa) May 6
- Deputy Mayor: Keisuke Shirao- 2018/(30) August 1-
- Superintendent of Education: Shinichi Katahira 2017/(29) August 12-
代 Name Inauguration date Retirement date Term of office Remarks First-4 Soeda Yao Turtle 1958/(Showa 33) January 11 1971/(Showa 46) January 4 12 year and 5 months 5 Okao Okabe 1971/(Showa 46) January 4 1975/(Showa 50) January 4 4 year and 0 months 6-7 Soeda Yao Turtle 1975/(Showa 50) January 4 1982/(Showa 57) January 8 7 year and 3 months Died during his tenure 8-10 Kiso Juichi 1982/(Showa 57) January 9 1992/(4) April 4 9 year and 7 months Died during his tenure 11-13 Manchuo Fujita 1992/(4) April 6 2001/(13) April 6 8 year and 11 months Died during his tenure 14 Tadayoshi Oshima 2001/(13) April 7 2005/(17) April 7 4 year and 0 months 15-17 Toshio Matsushita 2005/(17) April 7 2017/(29) April 5 11 year and 9 months Died during his tenure 18-19 Kenji Fukuda 2017/(29) April 6 - Incumbent
- Number of people: 16 people
- Term of office: November 2025, 7 (7rd year of Reiwa)
- Constitutional composition
Wide area administration
- Onga / Intermediate Area Wide Area Administrative Office Association
- Nakama Futagamachi Yamadagawa Water Conservancy Association
- Horikawa Irrigation Association
- Organizations: Nakama City, Mizumaki Town
- Duties:HorikawaOffice work related to water use related to waterways
- Nakama City Yukihashi City Boat Racing Association
- Child care support center"Quruli" -In addition to opening a room where parents and children can play, we also offer childcare courses and child-care consultation services.Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Regional General Hall "Happiness Nakama" --A facility that provides comprehensive welfare services while maintaining the health and improving welfare of citizens.Closed on Mondays.
Medical / health facilities
- Health Center-As a base facility for health services, it conducts maternal and child health services and health promotion projects.Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Cultural and social education facilities
- Regional Exchange Center-A complex facility with a western branch office, a history and folk museum, as well as a simple accommodation function for training camps and training.Closed on Mondays.
- History and Folklore Museum-Located in the Regional Exchange Center, it holds permanent exhibitions and special exhibitions that introduce the history of the city area.Closed on Mondays.
- Civic Center "Nakama Harmony Hall" --A cultural hall with advanced functions to familiarize yourself with high-quality art.Closed on Wednesdays.
- Citizen's Library-Established to improve the culture and culture of citizensPublic library.2012/(24) Reopened in June,IC tagAnd enhanced audiovisual materials and internet corners.Northeastern Fukuoka Prefecture Regional Base Metropolitan Area (Kitakyushu,Ashiya Town,Mizumaki Town,Onga Town,Okagaki Town,Nogata,Miyawaka,Kurate Town,Kotake Town,Yukuhashi,Buzen City,Miyako Town,Chikami Town,Yoshitomi,Jomo) Is also widely used.Closed on Mondays.
- Human Rights Center-A base facility for resident exchange that promotes human rights awareness, gender equality policies, and welfare.Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Lifelong Learning Center-CommunityLifelong learningA facility that can be widely used as a place for cultural arts, liberal arts courses, training venues, sports, recreation, etc.Closed on Mondays and public holidays.
- Onga River riverbed ground
- Akira Sogaki Memorial Stadium --Night game equipmentstandAuthentic withNatural grassStadium..Open all year round.
- Kyudo hall
- Joypal Nakama Garden Stadium ―― 6 sidesArtificial grassCourt and night game equipment,Changing room,Shower roomA tennis court with a clubhouse.Open all year round.
- Martial arts hall "Tendokan"
- Sun Square- Gateball,Ground golfA multi-purpose open space with artificial turf where you can enjoy such things.Open all year round.
- Toddler Pool-A free toddler pool that is open only in the summer (July-early September).
- Yashima Tennis Courts-Located in Yashima Park, 2 sides including 4 night game facilitiesClay coatIs equipped with.Open all year round.
- Physical Education and Culture Center-A base facility for promoting physical education and culture in the city.In addition to providing a place for indoor sports, it also manages and operates sports facilities in the city.Open all year round.
Parks and others
- Habu Park --About 2,000 in springCherry BlossomsThe largest in the city whereCity park.
- Fresh Market Sakurakan-Freshly picked locallyVegetables,fruit,flower arrangementIn the suburbsAgricultural products direct sale placeUnusualMeatfresh fishFace-to-face sales and intermediate pesticide reductionRiceAnd so on.Closed on Tuesdays.
- Yashima Park-Playground equipment lined up in the greenChildren's park..There is a pool for infants in the parkTennis fieldThere is also.
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
- Onga River Office Nakama Branch Office
- In NakamaPolice stationDoes not exist,KitakyushuHachiman Nishi WardIt will be under the jurisdiction of the Orio Police Station in.
- AutomotiveLicense plateWill be issued a "Kitakyushu" number.
* Postal delivery is in KitakyushuHachiman Minami Post OfficeDo.
- Intermediate post office
- Japan Post in Nakama
- Nakazuru Post Office
- Nakama Tokuwaka Post Office
- Nakama Toritani Post Office
- Bottom Ino Post Office
Economic and industrial
- Primary industry 135 people (0.8%)
- Primary industry 5,340 people (31.4%)
- Primary industry 11,517 people (67.8%)
- Sakura no Sato Daifuku
- Sakura no Sato Warabimochi
- Sasagi Tsune
- Heartwarming miso
- Kikuya's middle bun
- Yachare pickles
- Yaskawa ElectricIntermediate factory
- Yasukawa Engineering Co., Ltd. FA Office
- Tokan Material Technology Co., Ltd. Kyushu Factory
- Yoshikawa Kogyo Co., Ltd.Yoshikawa High Precision Kitakyushu Factory
- Kyushu Fukuyama Transporting Co., Ltd.Kitakyushu South Branch
- Okabe Mica Industry Co., Ltd.
- Chikuho Electric Railway
- Docomo shopNakama store
- au shopMiddle
- Y MobileNakama Central Store / Aeon Nakama Store
- Wholesale trade
- Kitakyushu fruits and vegetablesWestern branch
- Fukuoka Fish Market Co., Ltd. Enga Fish Market
- Department store/Supermarket
- Aeon Nakama store
- IzutsuyaSatellite intermediate shop
- Maxvalu ExpressNakama store
- Hello dayNakao store
- Nishitetsu StoreNakama store
- High Mart Tan and Intermediate Store
- Drug store
- MatsumotokiyoshiAeon Nakama store
- Sun dragNakama Central Store / Nakazuru Store
- Discount drug cosmosNakazuru store
- Drug ShinseidoHigashi Nakama store, Nakama Nakao store, Nakama station square store
- Thank you pharmacy middle central store
- Home electronics mass retailers and home improvement stores
- Bookstores, CD shops, rental video stores
- Car sales / car supplies store
- Fukuoka Toyota Motor Co., Ltd.Nakama store
- Fukuoka Toyopet Co., Ltd.Nakama store
- Toyota Corolla Hakata Co., Ltd.Techno BP Square
- Nissan Prince Fukuoka Sales Co., Ltd.Nakama store
- Intermediate Daihatsu Sales and Maintenance Co., Ltd.
- Yellow hatNakama store
- Finance · Insurance
- Fukuoka BankIntermediate branch
- West Japan City BankNakama Branch / Nakama City Hall Branch Office
- Fukuoka Hibiki Shinkin BankIntermediate branch
- Onga Shinkin BankIntermediate branch
- KitakyushuAgricultural cooperativeIntermediate branch
- More informations
- United cinemaNakama 16
- Regional General Hall "Happiness Nakama" -A facility that provides comprehensive welfare services while maintaining the health and improving welfare of citizens.Closed on Mondays.
- Medical corporation Akisakurakai Shinnakama Hospital-Internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics, rehabilitation department, gastrointestinal internal medicine, proctology.The number of beds is 145.Closed on Sundays and holidays.
Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular
- Nakama City Sakura Nursery School
- Private intermediate nursery school
- Private Futaba nursery school
- Private sand mountain nursery school
- Private Fukasaka nursery school
- Private Nakama Minami Nursery School
- Private middle kindergarten
- Private Nakama Central Kindergarten
- Private middle east kindergarten
- Private middle south kindergarten
- Private Habu Kindergarten
- Private Midorigaoka Daisan Kindergarten
- Private Myoganji Kindergarten
Junior high school
- Fukuoka Prefectural Kitakyushu High School
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
Railway lines that once existed
General route bus
- Destination number 61 (intermediate line)
- Destination number 67 (intermediate line)
- Destination number 74 (74-1, 74-2) (Norimatsu circulation line)
- Nakama Lines (61st and 67th), which are city circulation bus routes, have been maintained and survived by receiving deficit compensation from Nakama City.
- Kitakyushu City Transportation Bureau
- Destination numbers 6,7,8,9 (Mizumaki Southern Circulation Line)
- The only bus stops in the city are "Ozenbashi" and "Nakatsuru XNUMX-chome".
- South school district community bus "friendly"
- Taiga / Asagiri system-Operates on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Tsutani / Sakuradai system-Operates on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Both use sedan type taxi vehicles.
- Bottom Ino precinct community bus "Nakayoshi"
- Kakio / Shimookuma system-Operates on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Sunayama / Bottom Ino system-Tuesday / Friday service
- Both use sedan type taxi vehicles.This is a reserved shared taxi, and the east side across the Onga River isBecause it is a business area of Nishitetsu Bus KitakyushuClosed doorsystemIt has become.
- Kotobuki Taxi Co., Ltd.
- Industrial Taxi Co., Ltd. (International Industry Group）
- Hikari Daiichi Kotsu Co., Ltd. (First transportation industrygroup)
- Home Taxi Co., Ltd.
- Only in Kyushu, there is no national highway in the city area.National highway No. 30 runs about 200m from the city border of Toritani XNUMX-chome.
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 27 Straight Ashiya Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 48 Nakahikino Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 61, Kokura Middle Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 73 rectangular water winding
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 98 Nakama Miyata Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 203 Intermediate Water Winding
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 219 Nakama Station Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 293 Ninobu Intermediate Line
- Onga Bridge (Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 98 Nakama Miyata Line）
- Nakamaohashi (Fukuoka Prefectural Road 293 Ninobu Intermediate Line）
Tourism / Culture
- Onga River riverbed-flows almost in the center of the cityOngagawaWide alonggrassIn addition to the multipurpose plazaサ ッ カ ー-soft ball-rugbyThere is also a ground where you can do it.
- Habu Park --About 2,000 in springCherry BlossomsThe largest in the city whereCity park.
- Sun Square- Gateball,Ground golfCanArtificial grassMultipurpose open space.
- Yashima Park-Playground equipment lined up in the greenChildren's park..There is a pool for infants in the parkStadiumThere is also.
- Museum without a roof-stone statues from around the worldSupport(Moai statue-Sphinx-Arc de TriompheEtc.) are lined up in the green road park.
Sights and historic sites
- Habu Shrine - Habu ParkA shrine surrounded by a pond in the center of.
- Kakisei Rakan Hyakuana- Habu ParkSide hole of the prefecture designated historic site inOld tombgroup.
- Cat castleRuins and Tsukisehachimangu-Built on a small hillChikuzenMr. MunakataCastle ruins.
- Kuroda DomainOchaya ato-The feudal lord visited for hunting and recreationKuroda DomainThe ruins of the villa.
- Onga River water source pump room - world Heritage"Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal Industry(Registered on July 2015, 7), one of the constituent assets1910/Brick building built in.It is still in operation.
- HorikawaMiddle Karato- OngagawaとDokai BayIt is a sluice gate for adjusting the water flow to the Hori River, which connects the canals, and is designated as a historic site designated by the prefecture.
- Soshagu-As a middle-class palace, it is crowded with many first-time visitors on New Year's Day.
- Umeyasu Tenmangu Shrine- Michio ShinoharaAs the name suggests, this shrine is dedicated to the public and blooms on the slopes along the prefectural road.plumFamous for trees.
- Wakudo Rock-Once upon a time, it was said that when villagers begged for rain in the sunshine, water sprang up.
Festivals and events
- Chikuzen Nakama Sakura Festival (every year3End-4Early)-The largest in the cityCity parkIsHabu ParkFestival held in.
- Riverbed carp streamer (April every year-5Around) --- With the cooperation of community development groups in the city,OngagawaA lot of huge on the riverbed (in front of the city hall)carp streamerAre lined up.
- Chikuzen Nakagawa Festival (every year8Mid) --In ObonOngagawaThe largest festival in the city held on the riverbed (in front of the city hall)Spirits sinkAnd fireworks display is held.
- Sports Festa (every year10) --Enjoy from adults to children, centered on the Physical Education and Culture CenterNew sportsCompetition.
- Chikuzen Nakama Yachare Festival (10rd Saturday and Sunday of October every year) --- This festival is held at Nakama Harmony Hall, and the blue sky marketbazaarAnd so on.
- Yasuragi Illumination in Nakama (every year11-2Around) --Yasuragi Street in Kamirengeji XNUMX-chome (Around)ionBefore), about 13LED bulbIt was usedilluminationIs lit.
- Hometown Onga River Kite Raising Tournament (every year1）
- Akira Aoki(baseball player）
- Makoto Shimada(baseball player)
- Nakamura Junji(Amateur baseballLeader)
- Kazuhiro Kawada(soccer player）
- Ruika Sato(Judo）
- Masahiro Sato(Judo)
- Ryu Murakami(Rugby player）
- Ryuji Nakatake(rugbyLeader)
- Isamu Taniguchi(Professional wrestler）
- Satoshi Okabe(Auto race player）
- Yuya Motoshima(Racing driver）
- ^ Results of referendum on merger with Kitakyushu City 1 votes against 6263 votes Voter turnout 7246%