Hirosaki University establishes disaster / radiation emergency medical center, lectures from 2023
If you write the contents roughly
The human resources development project will be supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Hirosaki University will set up a disaster / exposure medical education center on campus and will start lectures for students from 2023.disaster… → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Ministry of education(MonbakushoJapaneseAbbreviation: Ministry of Education,British: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Abbreviation: MEXT) IsJapan OfAdministrative agencyOne of.Education,Academic,Sports,cultureandScience and technologyPromotion ofReligiousTake charge of office work, etc.[Annotation 1].
Central Joint Government Building No. 7It is located in the East Building. From January 2004 (January 16) to January 1 (Heisei 2008) for rebuilding and relocating to the new government buildingMarunouchiOldMitsubishi Heavy IndustriesBuildingMinistry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology BuildingIt was renamed as a temporary government building[Annotation 2].
aboveMinistry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyIn order to accomplish the mission shown in Article 3, MEXTEducation,Science and technology,Academic,culture,andHealthy personSports(handicappedSportsMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareIs in charge of matters related to the promotion of).
February 2001, 13 (Heisei 1),Reorganization of central ministriesThe former administrative agency for academics, education, schools, etc.Ministry of EducationAnd promote science and technology administration comprehensivelyAdministrative agencyOldPrime Minister's Office OfOuter officeWas oldScience and Technology AgencyWas born by integrating with (Successive Ministers of Education,Past Secretaries of Science and Technology AgencySee).
Science and Technology AgencySecretaryToSecretary of State FilledMinistriesThat is, it functions as a cross-cutting administrative agency that goes beyond the boundaries of ministries and agencies, and many were seconded from other ministries and agencies. In addition, thebudgetIt also played a role of coordination. Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyprovinceIt was an unusual reorganization in which and were integrated.
The adjustment function of the former Science and Technology AgencyCabinet OfficeWas transferred toNuclear powerAs represented by the administration, specific administrative functions were distributed to each ministry and agency distortedly by this integration and reorganization, or concentrated in the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.If the representative of decentralization is nuclear power administration, the representative of concentration isIndependent administrative agency Ofresearch InstituteCan be said to be[Annotation 3].
- September 1871, 9 (July 2, Meiji 4)- Ministry of EducationInstallation
- August 1950, 25 (Showa 8)-As an external station of the Ministry of Education,Cultural Property Protection CommitteeInstallation
- September 1956, 31 (Showa 5)- Science and Technology AgencyInstallation
- 1968 (Showa 43) June 6-Abolished the Cultural Property Protection Committee, as an external station of the Ministry of EducationAgency for Cultural AffairsInstall
- September 2001, 13- Reorganization of central ministriesAfter abolishing the Ministry of Education and the Science and Technology Agency, they were integrated.Ministry of educationInstall
- September 2012, 24- Nuclear Regulatory CommissionTransferred the affairs related to nuclear safety to the Nuclear Regulation Authority
- February 2015, 27-Aide to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology was appointed as the first aide.Hiroshi SuzukiAppointed
- October 2015, 27-as an external office of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologySports AgencyInstallation
- October 2018, 30-Due to the organizational reform of the Agency for Cultural Affairs, the Secretariat's Secretariat and Departments have been abolished, and two deputy directors and one cultural property inspector share the duties of each section (10 sections).
- September 2018, 30- Lifelong Learning Policy BureauWas reorganized into the General Education Policy Bureau, and the Educational Facility Planning Department was reorganized into the Educational Facility Planning / Disaster Prevention Department.
- February 2021, 3 (10nd year of Reiwa)- Bureau of Primary and Secondary EducationAnd reorganization of science and technology departments
Article 4 of the Law for Establishment of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology stipulates that it manages a total of 97 issues. Specifically, it includes the following.
- Education reform(No. 1)
- Lifelong learning(No. 2)
- RegionEducational administrationPlanning and guidance (No. 3)
- Local education expenses (No. 4)
- Local civil servantIsEducation staffPersonnel Administration (Nos. 5-6)
- Primary and secondary education(Nos. 7-9)
- Academic book certification(No. 10)
- Textbooksissuance and free measures (No. 11)
- School health・School safety・School lunchand disaster mutual aid benefits (No. 12)
- Teacher training (No. 13)
- Overseas child education and returning homeForeignerChild and student education (14th)
- Universityas well as the College of technology(Nos. 15-18)
- College entrance examination・Degree conferment (No. 19)
- Scholarship and welfare guidance (No. 20)
- International students (Nos. 21-22)
- Vocational schoolas well as the Various schools(Nos. 23-24)
- National university(No. 25)
- National College of Technology (No. 26)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(No. 27)
- private school(Nos. 28-30)
- Mutual Aid System for Private School Teachers (No. 31)
- Social education(Nos. 32-33)
- Youth group accommodation facilities and training (No. 34)
- Distance learningas well as the Audiovisual education(No. 35)
- Japanese language education(No. 36)
- family Education(No. 37)
- Educational facility (No. 38/39)
- School facilities and educational supplies (Nos. 40 and 41)
- Youth development (No. 42)
- Maintaining and improving physical strength (No. 43)
- Science and Technology Policy (No. 44)
- R&D Plan (No. 45)
- Academic Promotion (No. 48)
- Researcher training (No. 49)
- Engineer training (No. 50)
- technician(No. 51)
- R&D environment improvement (Nos. 52-54)
- Dissemination and utilization of research and development results (No. 55)
- invention-Utility model(No. 56)
- Dissemination of science and technology knowledge (No. 57)
- Evaluation of the impact of R&D on economic society (No. 58)
- Basic research(No. 59)
- RIKEN(No. 62)
- radiationUse (No. 63)
- Space Development and Utilization (No. 64/65)
- Nuclear powerScience and technology related to research and development (No. 64)
- Comprehensive use of resources (No. 67)
- Compensation for nuclear damage (No. 70)
- Sports promotion (Nos. 76-80)
- Culture promotion (No. 81)
- theater-Music hall-MuseumEtc. (No. 83)
- Exhibition/Course (No. 84)
- National languageImprovement and diffusion (No. 85)
- CopyrightProtection and use (No. 86)
- Cultural propertyPreservation and use (No. 87)
- Ainu culture(No. 88)
- Religious corporation(No. 89)
- International Cultural Exchange (No. 90)
- UNESCOActivity (No. 91)
- Cultural Merit(No. 92)
- Guidance and advice in the field of jurisdiction to educators (No. 93/94)
The internal organization of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is generally stipulated in multiple layers by the Law on the Establishment of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the Ordinance of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of the Cabinet Order and the Ordinance of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of the Ministerial Ordinance.
- Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(Law Article 2 Paragraph 2)
- Deputy Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(National Administrative Organization LawArticle 16) (2 persons)
- Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(Article 17 of the National Administrative Organization Act) (2 persons)
- Assistant Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(Article 17-2 of the National Administrative Organization Act) (1 person, not required)
- Undersecretary of Education and Science(Article 18 of the National Administrative Organization Act)
- Science and Technology Councilor(Law Article 5) (2 persons)
- Secretary, Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Minister's Secretariat(Government Ordinance Article 2 Paragraph 1)
- Personnel Division (Article 16 Paragraph 1 of the Cabinet Order)
- Administration Division
- Accounts Division
- Policy Division
- International Division
- Educational Facilities Planning/Disaster Prevention Department (Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the Cabinet Order)
- Facility Planning Division (Article 16 Paragraph 2 of Cabinet Order)
- Facility Grant Section
- Planning Division
- General Education Policy Bureau
- Policy Division (Government Ordinance Article 25)
- Research Planning Division
- Education Human Resources Policy Division
- International Education Division
- Lifelong Learning Promotion Division
- Regional Learning Promotion Division
- Gender equality society learning, security section
- Bureau of Primary and Secondary Education
- Primary and Secondary Education Planning Division (Article 33 of the Cabinet Order)
- Finance Section
- Curriculum Division
- Child and Student Division
- Early Childhood Education Division
- Special Support Education Division
- Study Support / Teaching Materials Division
- Textbook Division
- Health Education/Food Education Division
- Higher Education Bureau
- Higher Education Planning Division (Government Ordinance Article 44, Paragraph 1)
- University Promotion Division
- Professional Education Division
- Medical Education Division
- Student/International Student Division
- National University Corporation Support Division
- Private Faculty (Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the Cabinet Order)
- Private School Administration Division (Government Ordinance, Article 44, Paragraph 2)
- Private school grant section
- Science and Technology Policy Bureau
- Policy Division (Government Ordinance Article 54)
- R & D Strategy Division
- Human Resources Policy Division
- Research Environment Division
- Industrial Cooperation/Regional Support Division
- Research Promotion Bureau
- Promotion Planning Division (Article 61 of the Cabinet Order)
- Basic and Basic Research Division
- University Research Infrastructure Development Division
- Academic Research Grant Section
- Life Science Division
- Counselor (2)
- R&D Bureau
- Development Planning Division (Government Ordinance Article 70)
- Earthquake and Disaster Prevention Research Division
- Ocean Earth Division
- Environmental Energy Division
- Space Development and Utilization Division
- Atomic Energy Division
- International Director
- Science and Technology Council(Law Article 6 Paragraph 1)
- National University Corporation Evaluation Committee(National University Corporation Law, Article 6 Clause 2 of the Law)
- Central Education Council(Article 75 of the Cabinet Order)
- Textbook Examination Council
- University establishment/school corporation council
- National Research and Development Corporation Council
- Nuclear Damage Compensation Dispute Review Board(Act on Compensation for Nuclear Damage）
- National Institute for Educational Policy Research(Government Ordinance Article 80 Paragraph 1)
- Institute of Science and Technology Policy(Government Ordinance Article 80 Paragraph 2)
- Japanese Academy(Law Article 9 Paragraph 1)
- Earthquake Research Promotion Division(Act on Special Measures for Earthquake Disaster Prevention Measures, Article 9, Paragraph 2 of the Act)
- Japan UNESCO National Committee(Law concerning UNESCO activities, Law Article 9 Clause 2)
Local branch office
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology does not have a regional branch office that divides and covers the whole country, which is equivalent to the "○○ region-bureau" of other ministries.In the past, there was a "○○ Local Construction Office" on the premises of a national university, which provides subsidies for the facility development of local universities and local boards of education, but it was abolished due to the incorporation of the national university. ..It suffices to do the subsidy granting work at the ministry,Educational administrationIs completeDecentralizationThe reason is that it is not necessary.The Mito Nuclear Office, which was a former organization of the Science and Technology Agency, was the only local branch office, but it was abolished on March 24, 47 by the Nuclear Regulation Authority Establishment Law (Law No. 25 of 3). It was.
- Sports Agency(National Administrative Organization Law, Article 13 of the Law)
- Policy Division (Government Ordinance Article 85)
- Health and Sports Division
- Regional Sports Division
- Competition sports section
- Sports Council (Government Ordinance Article 92, Paragraph 1)
- Agency for Cultural Affairs(National Administrative Organization Law, Article 13 of the Law)
- Policy Division (Government Ordinance Article 96)
- Planning and Coordination Section (Government Ordinance Article 97)
- Cultural Economy and International Division (Article 98 of the Cabinet Order)
- Japanese Language Division (Article 99 of the Cabinet Order)
- Copyright Division (Article 100 of Cabinet Order)
- Cultural Resources Utilization Section (Article 101 of the Cabinet Order)
- Cultural Property Section 102 (Government Ordinance Article XNUMX)
- Cultural Property Section 103 (Government Ordinance Article XNUMX)
- Religious Affairs Division (Article 104 of the Cabinet Order)
- Cultural Council(Law Article 20 Paragraph 1)
- Religious corporation council(Law Article 20 Paragraph 2)
- Japan Art Academy(Law Article 23)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyIndependent administrative agency(A total of 2021 corporations as of April 4, 1）
- National Institute for Special Needs Education
- University entrance examination center
- National Youth Education Promotion Organization
- National Women's Education Center
- National Science Museum
- National Institute for Materials Science
- Disaster Prevention Research Institute
- Quantum Science and Technology Research and Development Organization
- National Museum
- National Cultural Property Organization
- Faculty Support Organization
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Japan Sports Promotion Center
- Japan Arts and Culture Promotion Association
- Japan Student Services Organization
- Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology
- National College of Technology
- University Reform Support and Degree Conferring Organization
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- National University Corporation: 85 companies nationwide
- Inter-university research institution corporation(4 companies in total)
- SuperviseSpecial corporation(A total of 2021 corporations as of April 4, 1）
FY2022 (Rewa 4nd year)General accountThe expenditure budget of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in the initial budget is 5 yen.。組織別の内訳では文部科学本省が5兆1375億9808万1千円、文部科学本省所轄機関が51億600万3千円、スポーツ庁が318億5900万9千円、文化庁が1072億8173万5千円となっている。本省予算のうちCompulsory education costGold is 1 million yen, and national university corporation operating expenses are 5163 yen.The institutions under the jurisdiction of this ministry are the National Institute for Educational Policy Research, the National Institute for Educational Policy Research, and the Japan Academy.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the Cabinet Office, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and the Ministry of the Environment,Energy measures special accountCo-management[Annotation 4] To do. In addition, the Diet, courts, accounting inspection, Cabinet, Cabinet Office, Reconstruction Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Ministry of Environment. And Ministry of Defense jurisdiction[Annotation 5] OfGreat East Japan Earthquake Recovery Special AccountCo-administer.
As of July 2021, 7, the total number of employees in general positions is 1 (2,117 men and 1,540 women) in the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology as a whole...The breakdown by institution is that the Ministry has 1,708 (1,237 men and 471 women), the Agency for Cultural Affairs 292 (214 men and 78 women), and the Japan Sports Agency 117 (89 men and 28 women).
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology has a capacity of 1 people, including one special job (until September 2,154, 2022, 9 people), as stipulated in the Ordinance for the Capacity of Government Employees...According to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology's quota rules, the capacity of the Ministry and each external agency is 1,746 (2022 until September 9, 30), the Agency for Cultural Affairs 1,764, and the Japan Sports Agency 297..
The budget for the FY2021 general account budget is 7, including 2,130 special positions and 2,137 general positions...The breakdown by institution is that all 7 special jobs are from the Ministry, and the general jobs are 1,534 from the Ministry, 188 from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, 11 from the Japan Academy, 7 from the Japan Art Academy, 297 from the Agency for Cultural Affairs, and the Japan Sports Agency. There are 111 people.In addition, the Ministry has a budget capacity of 23 people in the Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Special Account..
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology staffgovernment officialSo,Basic labor rightOf these, the right to dispute and the right to enter into a collective agreementNational Civil Service LawNot allowed by.Right to organizeIs authorized and the staffUnionAs stipulated by the National Public LawStaff groupCan be formed, or not formed, joined, or not joined (Article 108-2, Paragraph 3 of the National Public Law). As of March 2021, 3,National Personnel AuthorityThere is no staff group registered in. The percentage of organizations has continued to be several percent since 2005, and finally reached 2011% in 0. Long time agoNational Federation of LaborA member of the Ministry of Education Labor Union was active, but it was dissolved on March 2011, 3..
On December 2018, 12, volunteers of middle-ranking and young staff (25 employees recruited through open recruitment in August this year, most of the members were mostly under the department manager/assistant manager level) In response to the corruption cases in which several director-level executives were arrested one after another, they submitted a report to Dr. Masahiko Shibayama, calling for radical reform of the organization.
Edited by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyWhite paper"White Paper on Education" and "Science and technology white paperAnd the latter isScience and Technology Basic LawIs required by the government to国会It contains the “report on measures taken by the government regarding the promotion of science and technology” (annual report, Article 8 of the same law) to be submitted to.
Published or edited by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyPR MagazineAs for, "Monbukagakusho Koho" (monthly publication) of the Ministry, "Monthly Cultural Property" of the Agency for Cultural Affairs,Japanese Academy, "Japan Academy Newsletter-Meirokusha News" (published twice a year), Earthquake Research Promotion Headquarters "Earthquake News" (monthly), etc. The issuer of "Monthly Cultural Property" is Daiichi Law Co., Ltd., and the Agency for Cultural Affairs is engaged in supervision. Long time ago,GyoseiThere was an issue of the "MEXT Bunka Jikki" (monthly publication), but it ended with the March 2012, 3 issue. The Agency for Cultural Affairs “Monthly Agency for Cultural Affairs” (monthly publication) also ended in the March 10 issue, and has been published as an irregular web publication “Bunkaru”.
The web server name is "
www.mext.go.jp". In addition, the Agency for Cultural Affairs
www.bunka.go.jp, The Japanese Academy
www.japan-acad.go.jpThe Earthquake Research Promotion Headquarters
www.jishin.go.jpThe National Institute for Educational Policy
www.nier.go.jp, Science and Technology Policy Institute
www.nistep.go.jp, Etc. and some institutions have their own domain name.
Related disputes and issues
Issues related to education in general
Relationship with foreign countries
Relationship with the private sector
Sky descent problem
A systematic amakudari mediation discovered in 2017 (Violation of regulations such as reemployment at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) From April 2019National University CorporationThe number of executives of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology who are seconded to the board of directors has been halved.Ministry of Education is operating expensesGrantHas great authority over the university, such as issuing.Kake school problemWas noted inKihei MaekawaAs Deputy SecretarydictateHe was disposed of by mediation and was a director of Kake Gakuen.Isao KisoIs also a former International Director.
Art platform officials protest, resign
Aichi Triennale 2019AgainstSubsidyDue to the non-delivery issue, on October 2019, 10Agency for Cultural AffairsA statement was issued by a member of the "art platform business" that the company is working on, and the vice-chairman submitted a resignation..
Scandals and suspicions
- 1989- Recruit case.Kunio TakaishiFormer Deputy Minister of Education was arrested on suspicion of bribery.
- 2008- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology facility maintenance corruption case..Planning manager arrested for bribery.
- 2017- Violation of regulations such as reemployment at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology..Organizationaldictate62 cases of mediation cases were discoveredNational Civil Service LawAs of March 2017, 3, 30 executives, including alumni of eight successive administrative vice-ministers, have been suspended or reduced in salary, alleging that the violation has been confirmed..
- 2018- MEXT corruption case..Director of Science and Technology Policy Bureau and International Director arrested for bribery one after another.
- February 2019- Bureau of Primary and Secondary EducationA male counselor (44 years old)Stimulants Control LawViolation (possession),Cannabis Control LawFor violation (possession)Kanto Shinetsu Health and Welfare BureauDrug Enforcement DepartmentBe arrested by. "Kasumigaseki"ofDrugThe incident is at the end of 2018Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Ministry of Foreign Affairs # Related disputes and problemsSee), May 2019Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry # Scandals, etc.This was the third case following (see).
- The Sankei Shimbun and related sites make the following claims regarding the textbook certification for the first year of Reiwa..
- Yamakawa ShuppanIn the junior high school textbook, "Comfort womenIs back.In the text, he stated that "(foreigners) were recruited and forced to work under harsh conditions in mines and factories," and in the note, "The" comfort facilities "provided on the battlefield are Korean. Women were gathered from China, the Philippines, etc. (so-called comfort women). "In short, it can be read that there was a comfort woman gathered in one who was forced to work under harsh conditions.The comfort women are coined 30 years after the war.Japan, which accounted for about half, is missing. It violates the test criteria of "the description is based on the unified view of the government such as cabinet decisions or the judicial precedents of the Supreme Court."19 Cabinet decision "I could not find any description that directly indicates forced entrainment", 28 Diet reply "There is no fact of sexual slavery", Supreme Court decision, "Comfort women forced entrainment article" by Asahi Shimbun reporter It is contrary to the judgment of the 2nd year of the Heisei era (2020) that "" is appropriate to be forged.The Kono statement has been overwritten by higher cabinet decisions.The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology has passed textbooks with inappropriate descriptions in the above points.It is also known that the treatment of foreign recruiters and Japanese recruiters was the same.In addition to salary, Chung Shin, a recruitment worker from Taiwan who worked at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works, is paid a group attendance award, a bonus, and a production promotion bonus..
- 2020 year 3 month 10 dayHouse of CouncilorsEducation and Science CommitteeでMatsuzawa ShigefumiCouncilorAsked the question of failing the textbook test. "The same description used in the previous textbook certification is denied, although I don't know why this time. There are also multiple places. This is the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, which implements the textbook certification system. As for that, it would be strange if this was discovered. Is that possible? It used to be okay, but this time it's not the same sentence. That's not the case if history changes drastically or the situation changes. Because, I used the same expression for old events, and this time it's useless. Isn't it wrong or flawed to do this as a textbook certification system? " On the other hand, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Toshimi Kushida) said, "The general theory of the test is the same as the description in the textbook that passed the previous test. If there is a revision or a change in the theory situation, or if the context of the description changes, it is quite possible to point out as a so-called defect. Also, regarding the textbook test, learning guidance Based on the guidelines or rules such as the textbook certification standards, the discussion is conducted by the academic and professional deliberation of the Textbook Examination Investigation Council, and the deliberation is conducted without revealing the applicant's name. Even so, we recognize that it is unlikely that we will point out defects in a specific textbook for the exact same description. "In addition, Representative Matsuzawa said, "Even if you look at this press release of this Tsukurikai, or if you look at the news, this method is abnormal no matter how you look at it. The reason for increasing this is that there is no point in thinking that you want to fail in one shot. Actually, if this is a defect of about XNUMX or less, you are given the right of reply, and there Negotiations started from, and there is a possibility that the textbook, okay, I should fix this area, and I could pass the test as a textbook, but I piled up the amount that does not let me do it. "It's not good this time, it's not good to go through the past, only this textbook is okay with other textbooks, we people have a test system of the Ministry of Education that does such an unfair test. I have to test it. It's strange. "
- 2020-Weekly Asahi Geino, Sankei Shimbun published the following article.
- "North Korean spyList " South KoreaPolice seized.The contents disguised as an ordinary personOperativeIn the list ofComfort women problemThrough negative historyAnti-JapanismI was involved in the work of imprinting.N on the list is from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyTextbook investigatorSo, it turned out that he was involved in the examination of the junior high school history textbook used from the 3rd year of Reiwa (2021) as the chief.Sankei ShimbunAccording to NComfort womenRevive the description,Left wingHate "Meeting to create a new history textbook"ofTest textbookIt is said that he was the one who failed.I only have experience as a teacher in KoreaMao Tse-tup praiseWhy was N, who wrote only a book, appointed as an investigator because he was recognized as having "a career of a professor, an associate professor, or a highly specialized scholarship equivalent to it"?Moreover, "the darkness of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology" has been pointed out, such as entrusting an investigator of the Department of Geography and History to N who obtained a degree in law..
- 2021-I was the Deputy Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology at that time.Kameoka Great PeopleWas the chief of the secretariatMakoto FujiwaraIs subsidized by the stateSchool corporationI was repeatedly entertained byRed flagReported..Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyKoichi HagitaAdmitted that Mr. Fujiwara was present at a meeting with a subsidized school corporation at a press conference the day after the news of Shimbun Akahata..
|代||Name||Background||former job||Term of office||Final Education||Post-retirement position|
|1||Ono Motoyuki||Ministry of Education||Minister of Education, Minister of Education||2001March 1-|
|Faculty of Law, Kyoto UniversityGraduation||Japan Society for the Promotion of ScienceDirector|
Josai University Educational CorporationActing as president
Education reproduction meeting委员
|2||Yasushi Mitarai||Ministry of Education||Science and Technology Councilor||2003March 1-|
|Faculty of Law, University of TokyoGraduation||OUJ AcademyDirector|
Kyoritsu Women's AcademyDirector
|3||Yuki Akio||Science and Technology Agency||Science and Technology Councilor||2005March 1-|
2007 7 6 days
|Faculty of Engineering, University of TokyoGraduation||Yamagata UniversityPresident|
Tomizawa AcademyVice Chairman
|4||Zenitani Mami||Ministry of Education||Director of Primary and Secondary Education||20077 The 6th-|
|Tohoku University Faculty of EducationGraduation||Tokyo National Museumcurator|
Japan Museum AssociationPresident
Bellmark Education Grant FoundationDirector
|5||Toichi Sakata||Science and Technology Agency||Science and Technology Councilor||2009March 7-|
|Graduate School of Engineering, The University of TokyoMaster's course completion||ウクライナAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary|
InstituteJapan Nuclear Industry AssociationSpecially Appointed Fellow
|6||Kiyoshi Shimizu||Ministry of Education||Science and Technology Councilor||2010March 7-|
2012 1 6 days
|Graduated from Faculty of Law, The University of Tokyo||Meiji UniversityResearch Professor, Research and Intellectual Property Strategy Organization|
Waseda UniversityGraduate School of EducationVisiting Professor
Kyoto Institute of TechnologyAdviser
Lawyer(Minori General Law Office)
|7||Yasutaka Moriguchi||Science and Technology Agency||Science and Technology Councilor||20121 The 6th-|
2013 7 8 days
|Completed the Graduate School of Engineering, University of Tokyo||Tokyo University of ScienceVice President after working as a specially appointed professor|
Chairman of the Science and Technology Public Relations Foundation
Chairman of Japan Engineering Education Association
|8||Shinichi Yamanaka||Ministry of Education||Science and Technology Councilor||20137 The 8th- |
2015 8 4 days
|Graduated from Faculty of Law, The University of Tokyo||BulgariaAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary|
Kadokawa Dwango AcademyDirector
|9||Sadayuki Tsuchiya||Science and Technology Agency||Science and Technology Councilor||20158 The 4th- |
|Hokkaido UniversityCompleted Graduate School of Environmental Science||PeruAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary|
HiroshimaPresident of Public University Corporation
|10||Kihei Maekawa||Ministry of Education||Science and Technology Councilor||2016March 6- |
|Graduated from Faculty of Law, The University of Tokyo||Nihon UniversityPart-time lecturer|
|11||Kazuo Toya||Science and Technology Agency||Science and Technology Councilor||2017March 1- ||Tohoku University Faculty of EngineeringGraduation||Chairman of the Foundation for Promotion of Material Science and Technology|
Semiconductor Energy LaboratoryDirector
Takasago Thermal EngineeringAdviser
|Makoto Fujiwara Secretary-General of the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.||2018March 9- |
2018 (Heisei 30)/10/16
|Graduated from Faculty of Law, The University of Tokyo|
|12||Makoto Fujiwara||Ministry of Education||Chief Cabinet Secretary||January 2018th, 30-|
January 2021, 3 (9nd year of Reiwa)
|Graduated from Faculty of Law, The University of Tokyo||Director of Tokyo National Museum|
|13||Hiroshi Yoshimoto||Ministry of Education||Director General Education Policy Bureau||2021 (3rd year of Reiwa) September 9-||Graduated from Faculty of Law, Kyoto University|
Celebrities from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Including those from the predecessor Ministry of Education and Science and Technology Agency.
- Kiba Sadaga -Former Under Secretary, formerAdministrative courtAssessor, Former Chairman of Book Editing Committee, Representative of the House of Representatives, XNUMXrd place, Isamu, etc.Brocade
- New hamao - Tokyo Art SchoolFirst principal, former Ministry of EducationSpecialized Academic Affairs BureauLong,Tokyo Imperial UniversityThird and eighth presidents
- Kikuchi base -Former Deputy Minister of Education, XNUMXth President of Tokyo Imperial University,GakuinDirector,Kyoto Imperial UniversityFormer third presidentMinister of Education,RIKENFirst director
- Ryohei Okada -Former Under Secretary of Education, Second President of Kyoto Imperial University, former Minister of Education
- Sawayanagi Masataro -Former Under Secretary of Education,Tohoku Imperial UniversityFirst President, Kyoto Imperial University Fifth President,Taisho UniversityThe first president,Seijo Gakuenfounder
- Mana Ueda -First Chief Professor of Tokyo Imperial University, former Director of the Academic Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Education,Extraordinary pseudonym survey committee委员
- Hiroshi Minami -Former Under Secretary, formerCabinet Secretary, OriginalTaiwan Governor, OriginalMinister of Communications, OriginalNational Language CouncilPresident
- Houzaburo Naito -Former Vice Minister of Education, Former Minister of Education / Open UniversityInvolved in the founding
- Amagi Isao -Former Under Secretary of Education / LaterUniversity councilIt was connected to the installation
- Hiroshi Kida -Former Under Secretary of Education, formerExtraordinary Education CouncilFirst Section Members
- Atsuko Toyama -YuanCommissioner for Cultural Affairs, OriginalMinister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Kunio Takaishi -Former Under Secretary of Education
- Terawaki Lab -Former Public Relations Coordinator, Minister of Education,commentator / Yutori educationOne of the promoters
- Keijiro Inoue --Former Vice-Minister of Science and Technology, FormerTechnical InstituteTechnical Officer / Nuclear ship MutsuInvolved in the basic design of
- Yoshinori Ihara --Former Vice-Minister of Science and Technology, FormerChildbirthEngineerOfficials
- Toyoaki Ikuta -YuanScience and Technology AgencyAtomic Energy Director,Origin meetingPermanent director, former trade bureaucrat
- Koji Omi --Former General Affairs Division Manager, Science and Technology Agency, FormerMinister of Finance..Former bureaucrat / Science and Technology Basic LawInvolved in formulation
The executives of general positions are as follows.
- Under Secretary : Hiroshi Yoshimoto
- Deputy Director of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Science and Technology):Takashi Yanagi
- Deputy Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Education):Maruyama Yoji
- Minister's Secretariat: Kazuhiko Yano
- General Deputy Director: Yasuyoshi Kakita
- Deputy Director General of Cyber Security and Policy Planning:Watanabe that child
- Minister's Secretariat Educational Facility Planning and Disaster Prevention Department Manager: Yasuyuki Shimoma
- Director of General Education Policy Bureau: Akio Fujiwara
- General Manager of Social Education Promotion: Hiroshi Yasuhiko
- Director of Elementary and Secondary Education:Yoshinori Hakui
- Director of Higher Education:Hiroshi Masuko
- Dean of Private School, Higher Education Bureau: Akinori Mori
- Director of Science and Technology Policy Bureau: Yoshiyuki Chihara
- National Institute of Science and Technology: Shigemasa Terakado
- Research Promotion Bureau Director: Takashiro Ikeda
- Director of R&D:Masato Masaki
- Monju / Fugen Decommissioning Countermeasures Supervisor: Eisuke Nimura
- International Director: Naoko Okamura
- Commissioner of Japan Sports Agency : Koji Murofushi
- Commissioner for Cultural Affairs : Shunichi Tokura
- ^ "EducationPromotion ofLifelong learningAbundant with the promotion ofHuman natureDevelopment of creative human resources withAcademic,SportsandculturePromotion ofScience and technologyWhile promoting the comprehensive promotion ofReligiousAboutAdministrationPerforming office work properly" (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(Article 3)
- ^ After that, the buildingMarunouchi XNUMX-chome BuildingWas renamed toMizuho Financial GroupHeadquarters of2015から2018Until MayTokyo Chamber of CommerceWas used by..Currently, it is used as a general rental building.
- ^ From the name of the research instituteMinistryThere are many things that I do not know if it is under the jurisdiction of.
- ^ Only the power development promotion account is relevant.
- ^ It is all the institutions that have jurisdiction over the national budget. The Personnel Authority is not here because it belongs to the Cabinet under the jurisdiction of the budget.
- ^ Diet, courts, cabinet, cabinet office and 11 other ministries Board of Audit, viewed January 2021, 1
- ^ a b Ordinance on Staff for Administrative Agencies (Government Ordinance No. 44, May 5, 16) (Final revision, May 121, 4 Ordinance No. 3) - e-Gov Law Search
- ^ a b Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Quota Regulation (13 Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ordinance No. 17) (Final revision: August 4, 3, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ordinance No. 25) - e-Gov Law Search
- ^ a b c (PDF) Ministry of Finance
- ^ Ministry of education Kotobank Retrieved March 2021, 3.
- ^ "Notice of temporary relocation of headquarters office" (Press Release), Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, (January 2015, 1) 2016/4/30Browse.
- ^ “About the start of operations in the new building” (Press Release), Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, (18/11/26) 2019/4/15Browse.
- ^ Science and Technology (Independent Administrative Institution) --Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology website
- ^ "February 27, 2 (Friday) Regular Cabinet Meeting”. Prime Minister's Office. 2021/1/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2021/4/16Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2021/4/16Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2021/4/16Browse.
- ^ (PDF) (As of October 3, 7nd year of Reiwa)
- ^ (PDF) Ministry of Finance
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Ohara Institute of Social Affairs "Current status of major labor unions" "Japan Labor Yearbook. 80th Edition (2010 edition)" Junposha, June 2010, p.6. As of the end of March 438.
- ^ Halve the secondment of MEXT executives as national directors Mainichi Newspapers 2019/2/15
- ^ Requests for withdrawal from members of the "Culture Agency Art Platform Project". With the decision of non-subsidy of the Agency for Cultural Affairs Art notebook 2019/10/1
- ^ “The final report of the 37 people dispositioned by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, and 62 illegal cases”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 3) 2017/6/15Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Education Career arrest arrest suspected of possessing stimulants and cannabis". Tokyo Newspaper May 2019, 5 29:02. 2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Delete the comfort women in textbooks" Sankei Shimbun, January 2021, 1
- ^ NHK distorted my true intentions "Salary + Bonus Around 30 Minutes" Channel Seiron October 2020, 10
- ^ 201st Diet House of Councilors Educational Science Committee No. 2 Reiwa March 2, 3
- ^ Is there such a way, it's terrible "Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology that crushes by means that seem to be extremely fraudulent" Shigefumi Matsuzawa!Channel March 2020, 03
- ^ "North Korean spy list, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology investigator" Weekly Asahi Performing Arts 2020 year 7 month 30 day issue
- ^ "Textbook Investigator and the Darkness of North Korea" Sankei Shimbun 2020/7/28
- ^ "This paper scoop / Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology entertainment record / Deputy Minister Kameoka (at that time), vice ministers multiple times / Hoei Gakuen subsidy XNUMX million yen". Red flag(July 2021, 3) 2021/5/4Browse.
- ^ "Entertainment report of the deputy minister of the school corporation, Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Hagita admits to be present with the administrative vice minister". Sankei Shimbun(July 2021, 3) 2021/5/4Browse.
- ^ The Chief Cabinet Secretary becomes the Secretary of the Secretary of Education Ministry of Education 2018/9/21 11:39 (Nikkei Shimbun)
- ^ Employee list (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) (As of August 4, 4) Ministry of education
- Board of education
- University International Strategy Headquarters Strengthening Project
- Internationalization base maintenance business
- Program for forming bases for creating innovation in advanced fusion areas
- Program to promote the formation of world-class international research centers
- Japanese government agency
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology website
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology/mext - YouTubeChannel
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology MEXT (@mextjapan)- Twitter
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology MEXT (@mextjapan)- Facebook
- "Ministry of education』- Koto bank