Recommended by a registered dietitian! Easy “intestinal activity” recipe #5 “Oatmeal tomato to keep your stomach in good condition”
If you write the contents roughly
Rolled oats are oats that have been steamed, flattened with a roller, and dried.
Oatmeal, which has become popular in Japan in recent years, is not only highly nutritious, but also easy to cook, and improves the intestinal environment. → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanThe name "microwave oven" in December 1961 (Showa 36),Express trainBuffet (Sahashi type 153)soToshibaWhen testing and operating the product ofNational railwayIt is said that the person in charge of.. After that, it was used in commercial products and became a popular name.
MicrowaveMicrowave heatingIt is a device that raises the temperature of objects that contain water.In other words (in the first place, of an objecttemperature(Although it is about the momentum of molecules)MicrowaveIrradiate food etc.polarityWithWed分子The temperature is raised by directly applying energy to the molecule and vibrating and rotating the molecule.MicrowaveMagnetronTo sayVacuum tubeIt is generated by a kind of.
- Comparison with electric oven
Microwaves used by microwave ovens and electric ovens (Toaster ovenEtc.) have different wavelengths and different properties.Electric ovens mainly use heating elementsJoule heatGenerates heat inInfraredHeat the surface of the food with (howeverHeat conduction, And the high temperature on the surface is gradually transmitted to the inside).On the other hand, the microwave of the microwave oven does not stop at the surface of the food and reaches the inside to some extent, and heat is generated not only from the surface of the food but also from the inside.
A microwave oven heats objects by increasing the vibration of water molecules with microwaves, so objects that do not contain water molecules cannot be directly heated.for exampleGlassContainer or dryChinadoes not heat directly (However, the food is first warmed, and then the heat is transferred from the contact surface of the food and the glass container or ceramics by heat conduction, and the moisture in the food is heated to a high temperature. It turns into water vapor and is released into a glass container, etc., and the container may also be heated by the water vapor.)
- Output and power consumption
The "(high frequency) output" of a microwave oven is also a measure of "warming power", and in the case of a "household" microwave oven, it is about 500W-700W, which means that it is a "commercial" microwave oven.convenience storeThe type used for kitchen equipment is about 1500W-3000W.Not all electric power is converted to microwaves, and there is a loss during conversion, so the microwave oven's "PWR ConsumptionThe numbers for "output (warming power)" are different.For example, the "power consumption" of a product whose "output" is displayed as "1000W" for an inverter type microwave oven is about 1450W.
Household penetration rateIn Japanthe 1970sOver 10% in the middle,the 1980s40% level in the middle stageTo over 50%, In the latter half of the 60% rangeFrom 70% levelAnd,the 1990sThe middle stage is in the 80% rangeFrom around 90%And in the latter half, it was in the mid 90% rangeAnd,the 2000s90% in the middle half to the second halfIs kept. Worldwide, household appliances are popular because they are economically developed and the electricity situation is good.Developed countryCheap, in many areas ofCheap editionFrom modelMultifunctionalIt has been widely distributed, even to high-performance models, and is widely used because of its convenience.
- Impact on related regulations and communication equipment
in JapanHousehold goods quality labeling methodSubject to the application of electrical machinery and equipment, which is stipulated in the quality labeling regulations.. Also,Radio ActIt corresponds to the above, and it is subject to the type confirmation system because it is a device with a high frequency output exceeding 50 W..It should be noted that the electromagnetic waves emitted by microwave ovensfrequencyIs at 2450MHzISM bandIt corresponds to one of the above, and when the microwave oven is operated, the frequency is shared.無線 LAN,Wi-Fi, 2400MHz band directly belowAmateur radioEtc. are greatly affected by the inability to communicate,Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsnoticeFrequency allocation planIn the footnoteinterferenceMust be accepted”.
Discovery of the principle
- In his pocket stood in front of the magnetronChocolate barAccidentally discovered that was melted
- The sandwich that had been left alone was cooked by itself
Legendary episodes such as this have been handed down, but it is not a fact and was actually developed as a result of careful observation by multiple staff..
The first microwave cooked food was carefully selected,popcornMet. Spencer microwave oven patents corn recipes using paper bags..The next ingredient selected isChicken eggsUsedBoiled eggIt was made, but this isExploding eggFailed due to.
on the other hand,Imperial Japanese Navy The1944Around (Showa 19)Navy Technical Research InstituteAnd Shimada Laboratory (currentlyShimada Rika Kogyo(Predecessor of),MicrowaveTo remotely attack aircraft andRay weaponWas doing research.. The first experiment targetsweet potatoso,Soft potatoIt is said that it became like.. Then from a distance of 5mRabbitAlthough it succeeded in killing the weapon, it could not be made larger than that, and its development as a weapon was stalled..Yamato battleshipUsing the swivel part of the secondary armament removed fromparabolic antennaConstruction was also carried out, but Shimada Laboratory was not put into practical use as a weapon due to air raid damage.Second World WarReached the end of the war.
Was one of the developersShigeru NakajimaLost his military research job after the war, built a machine to roast coffee beans with microwaves, and delivered it to a coffee shop in Tokyo to surpass the glue...However, this "microwave oven" was never commercialized.
RaytheonAbout microwave cooking1945ToPatentTaking,1947Launched its first product on. Height 180 cm, weight 340 kg. The power consumption was 3000W. This product sold very well, and other companies also entered the market one after another.
- 1951(Showa 26) According to a newspaper article on July 7, "Frozen whaling in the Southern Ocean"Whale meatAs a technology for thawing the fish while keeping it fresh” Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology) Is researching "technology for irradiating frozen whale meat with ultra-high frequency and thawing it". According to this article, since the technology for thawing whale meat has already been established, the method for thawing whale meat will be announced at the 8th International Frozen Foods Conference held in London, England from August 29 of the same year. There is an article to that effect. From this, it can be seen that at this point, commercial frozen meat thawing technology had been established to some extent in Japan.
- 1959(34) Tokyo Shibaura Electric (currently Toshiba) Developed the first domestic microwave oven.
- 1961(Showa 36) Kokusai Electric (currently Hitachi Kokusai Electric) Released Japan's first commercial microwave oven.
- 1962(Showa 37) Hayakawa Electric Industry (currently sharp) Manufactured Japan's first mass-produced microwave oven "R-10" (54 yen).
- 1963(Showa 38) Matsushita Electric Industrial (current) Panasonic) Manufactured the microwave oven "NE-100F" (115 million yen), which became a pioneer product for the popularization of microwave ovens..
- 1964(Showa 39)Tokaido Shinkansen-Shinkansen 0 series OfBuffet carEquipped with a microwave oven.
- 1965(40) "NE-500" from Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (currently Panasonic) for general householdsWas first released.
- 1966(Showa 41) Hayakawa Denki Kogyo (currently Sharp) is the first domestically produced product.TurntableReleased microwave oven "R-600" (198,000 yen) that adopted the method.
- 1972(47)Ministry of Post(Current Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) systematized type designationWas done. Manufacturers or importers should provide information regarding the technical conditions of the radio law.Postal minister(Current Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications), and the Minister of Post andnoticeBy doing so, the designation of the model designation was made an ellipse with a horizontal diameter of 3 cm and a vertical diameter of 1.5 cm.
- Previously, when setting up individuallyHigh frequency utilization equipment permitWas needed.
- 1977Mitsubishi Electric ovenReleased integrated microwave oven.
- 1985(Showa 60) Transferred to type confirmation systemdid. This is to notify the manufacturer or importer of the type by notifying the manufacturer of the self-confirmation that the technical conditions are met.
- 2006(18) The model confirmation display is an ellipse with a horizontal length of 2 cm or more or a rectangle with a horizontal side of 5 mm or more.Was taken.
- 2017(29) The type confirmation can be displayed by electromagnetic display, and the type confirmation can be done.AnnouncementDecided to.
The advent of microwave ovens, which cook without heating, baffled people in the 1950s. Microwave ovens were expensive at the beginning of the sale, and they began to spread to general households in the latter half of the 500s when the price could be suppressed to $ 1970... In 1970, it was reported that some products leaked microwaves exceeding the allowable amount in the United StatesDissatisfaction with microwave ovens such as health anxiety about microwaves was deeply rooted in 1998.United KingdomSurvey shows that 10 percent of consumers say "never buy a microwave oven".
In Japan, at first, people did not understand why it was necessary to spend a lot of money to purchase a cooker, which was only useful for warming cold food and thawing frozen food. It was not readily accepted by the public.Therefore, the manufacturerpottery-Simmered dishes-Steamed food-Fried food-Stir fry-Boiledetc., and tried to sell it by advertising it as if it were a versatile cooker that could handle all kinds of functions.On the other hand, the person in charge of JNR, who was involved in the test operation of the Sahashi 153 type, from ToshibaDining car,SDFWe have received an explanation that we are envisioning such as, and sales for corporations were also conducted.
In contrast, the magazine "Living NotebookIs1975から1976I put up a special feature over the article, published an article entitled "Microwave oven-this strange and stupid product", and criticized "What can the manufacturer sell?" At that time, the product test of "Kurashi no Tebo" was highly trusted by consumers, and the recognition that "microwave ovens are not universal cookers" impressed consumers. In the same issue of "Kurashi no Tebo", we published an article about tips for warming deliciously chilled food using a steamer. Due to the impact of this campaign, the negative image of microwave ovens will remain in part until later years.
However, the convenience of being able to warm the dish with the touch of a button was a great advantage.High economic growthOn the other hand, life becomes richer,Nuclear FamilyAndIndividual dietAs the "culture of family eating together around the dining table" typified by was
Manufacturers are also making efforts to improve performance, such as by reading the weight and temperature of food with a sensor so that optimum heating can be performed without spoiling the taste Has arrived.Frozen foodSpread and improve quality, can store frozen foodsRefrigerator with freezerAssuming the spread of food and cooking in a microwave ovenProcessed FoodsHas come to be sold, and the penetration rate has increased along with the increase in convenience.Also, accompanying itmass productionとCommoditizationThe fall in prices due to the above has boosted further spread.
Built-in vending machine
1970 OfJapan World ExpositionA microwave oven was installed around the venue.Hamburger vending machineemerged and became a hot topic.This vending machine sold only hamburgers in a paper box, and when you purchased it, the product was automatically put into the built-in microwave oven and served after being heated."Bread is steamed, meat is dry", which was a little bit bland compared to a fresh hamburger hamburger chain.[Source required]..In addition, we had to wait about 1 minute from coin insertion to product receipt, including heating time, but because it is automatic, we can easily provide warm food even at midnight, and by freezing the food stock, inventory and food deterioration Unmanned because of the advantage of almost no riskDrive in,highway Ofservice areaThe installation has proceeded mainly.
These vending machines with built-in microwave ovens have penetrated society with the help of the increase in the number of vending machines installed and the development of frozen foods, and various variations have appeared.
In 1991, Nichirei FoodsGrilled rice ball,Fried chicken,French fries,TakoyakiIn 1993, we created a model that sells such products together and expanded it nationwide.However, since the production of vending machines was completed in 2010 and the parts holding period is 7 years, it will be removed from the failed ones after 2017.As a result, the minimum lot of production was not reached, and the removal of all units was completed on September 2021, 9..
The situation since the 2000s
In Japan in the 2000s, the penetration rate is in the high 90% range, and a single-function microwave oven that only heats can be purchased for 1 yen or less. Functional types have also appeared.
Due to such a situation, many foods that can be eaten as they are when they are heated in a microwave oven are lined up in stores.convenience storeFrozen food with good flavor and simpleBox lunch,Side dishNow that you have more than one of these items, a menu for microwave ovens is a standard product in the snack food corner. They are eaten by being warmed on the spot or warmed by taking them home. Also,supermarketWith the increase in the handling of products that use microwave ovens such as bento and side dishes at food stores such asHalf boardThe industrial market is also expanding.
There are the following two types of conditions inside the warehouse.
- A method with a turntable to prevent uneven irradiation and absorption of microwaves
- A method with a flat interior, which is mainly used for high-output and multifunctional products
In the flat type, the irradiation antenna is rotating.In commercial microwave ovens, there are products that heat the food evenly without rotating it by increasing the output or diffusely reflecting it inside.
The microwave oven has a basic structure,Commercial power frequencyIts ability and output can be affected.For this reason, in order to perform more efficient heating and finely control the output,InverterThere is also a product that has the function of avoiding the influence from the power supply. Such products areAlternating currentOnce powerDCToConvertAfter that, the voltage is converted into high voltage at a predetermined AC frequency higher than the commercial power frequency, so that it is not affected by the power frequency (so-called Hertz-free).
However, old-fashioned products that do not have such functions and "heat only" etc.Cheap productsHowever, this is not the only case, and there are products that are affected by different commercial power supply frequencies in western Japan and eastern Japan, for example.movingIt becomes a problem.In this case, the parts will be replaced and repaired according to the area of use in the form of repair by the manufacturer for a fee.In addition, on the consumer side, the conventional product is discarded and replaced by a new one because it "does not match the power frequency of the relocation destination".
Generally, if the one for 50Hz is used at 60Hz, the output will exceed the rating, and in the opposite case, an overcurrent will occur in the internal transformer, resulting in burning or blowing of the thermal fuse.Taking this as a counter-product, the circuit is designed for 50Hz, and when it is detected that it is being used at 60Hz, the magnetron is automatically set to intermittent operation to adjust the output in "time average". There are also products that are hertz-free by doing so.Further, in order to change the output in a conventional circuit (for example, a model with a rating of 500 W outputs 200 W), intermittent operation is a general method, and the instantaneous output does not change.Therefore, the same result can be obtained for both 500W and 200W in a very short operating time.
Many products with other functions added to the microwave oven have also appeared. A typical example isovenMicrowave oven with function "Microwave oven". The function of "baking" that cannot be done in the microwave oven is performed by the oven function using heating wire or gas combustion, and the advantages of both the oven and the microwave oven are mixed.steam, Or adjust the heating time automatically while measuring the temperature of the food,MultifunctionalA microwave oven has also appeared.
Cooking in a microwave oven is generally started by placing the food on one side of the turntable in the refrigerator and closing the door (microwaves are not sufficiently irradiated in the center). In particular, with a model that controls the temperature of a food item while checking it with an infrared sensor, normal cooking may not be possible unless the food item is placed in the refrigerator.
Regarding the cooking method of the microwave oven, even if it is not a sophisticated microwave oven but a single-function microwave oven, it can be boiled or boiled in addition to the usage of "warming cold foods and ingredients" and "thawing frozen foods". such asCookwareThere is also a position as. In the multi-functional range, it is necessary to select the function suitable for each food and dish as the cooking method.
When doing warm in the microwave, usually in a bowlWrapI will do it. This will occur when the food is warmed upwater vaporAs a secondary use ofevaporationThe dryness of the ingredients due toSteamAn effect similar to can be obtained at the same time. However, do not wrap foods (such as bread and fried foods) that would be softened when the water content is highCooking SheetIt is also devised to spread extra water vapor to prevent food from being softened by dew condensation on the plate.
Vegetables, Especially hard to pass the fireRoot vegetablesKind ofWarm vegetablesCan be made. This is also done as a preparation of ingredients. Cooking goods such as range packs that can make hot vegetables more easily are coming out.cakeThings like can also be made using a microwave oven. TextureSteamed cakeSimilar to
It can be cooked, but the surface of the material is dry and non-scoring, so it cannot be cooked. However, cooking utensils for microwave ovensFrozen foodInside, you can cook pottery dishes like "the ones that have been devised to be browned" using only the cooking function of the microwave oven.Frozen foodAndGrilled fish,friedPackaging materials that can be cooked are also commercialized.
Manufacturers and brands
- GE(General Electric）
- Frigidaire (Frigidaire..Currently in EuropeElectroluxUnder the umbrella of
- LG(LG Group）
- en: Kenmore(Kenmore.SearsHousehold goods brand.Actual production is Whirlpool, LG, Electrolux, Panasonic, etc.)
- Maytag(Maytag..American household goods brand, now owned by Whirlpool)
- Samsung(Samsung electronics）
- Sharp (sharp）
- Whirlpool(Whirlpool Corporation）
- Hitachi Global Life Solutions
- Toshiba lifestyle
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Iris Oyama
- Ohm electric
Withdraw from production
- Sanyo Electric(Ended in 2011 due to becoming a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic. It also produced commercial use)
Expression of cooking by microwave oven
- JapanThen, as a signal sound to notify the completion of cooking, a mechanism that makes a "chin" sound (with a mechanical timerbell) Was incorporated into many products for a while,JapaneseAnd "Chin"Or "to rent"Sometimes expressed as.
When the microwave oven was introduced, the act of cooking was not named, but it was a spontaneous expression on a nationwide scale derived from the above-mentioned signal sounds..Agency for Cultural AffairsIn 2013Public opinion poll on Japanese language,” 90.4% said they use “Chin”. The results of this survey show that the word "chinsu" is widely used in Japanese..
- The early microwave ovens in Japan did not have a device for issuing a cue sound to signal the completion of cooking, so the purchaser commented that "I do not notice that cooking is over and the cooked food gets cold." Hayakawa Electric (currentlysharp) It also reached members of the microwave oven development team.
- That memberUnionSponsoredCyclingIt was a hint that the sound of the bell was impressive when I participated inelectromagnetとSpringAn improved model has been developed that has a mechanism for ringing a bell.. In addition, "Because there were many bicycle stores in the neighborhood of the laboratory, researchers at the time went to the store to buy the bell,AluminumThe cost was reduced with a bell that was squeezed, and the strength of the sound was adjusted using a spring and attached to the microwave oven. "MainspringThere was also an explanation from the Sharp Public Relations Office, saying, "The structure is such that the bell is integrated to make a beeping sound.".
- the 1970sLatter half,Matsushita Electric(Current Panasonic) Is the microwave oven "ElecBy the way, I tried to popularize and establish the cooking act as "elec", but it did not take root and eventually stayed within a very limited range..
- One of the industry terms used in the food industry is “range up”. It is meant to be warmed in a microwave oven, and is used, for example, to "range up and thaw before baking." However Range up. IsEnglishAs completely incomprehensible and completeJapanglish.
- ChineseThen, there is an expression by a similar onomatopoeia, but "turn" which means "turn" (Juan:繁体字: 轉,Simplified characters: turn,pinyin: The verb) is also used to mean heating in the microwave.
- Verbized in English microwave Using,Let's microwave some ○○ is used..Add a suffix that means it is possible to support microwave cookingmicrowaveableIt is expressed as.
In modern times, "chin" is used as a signal sound mainly for single-function types in the popular price range, and for products with high output and multifunction,Piezoelectric elementUsedElectronic soundIs used.
About 4% of microwave ovens that started to spread when the door was opened during cooking leaked strong electromagnetic waves momentarily, and were taken up by the Diet (House of Representatives Price Special Committee) in 1970. Have been regarded as a problem.
- 2005January,The United States of AmericaOhioDaytonSo, it seems that a 25-year-old mother put her baby daughter in the microwave, pressed the switch, and heated it for more than 2 minutes.As a result, he died due to internal organ damage caused by high-temperature heat.Arrested and charged with murder and sentenced to life imprisonment on September 2008, 9. Also20075,United States of AmericaArkansasAt Joshua Mauldin, a 19-year-old father puts his 2-year-old daughter in the microwave, presses a switch, and whole bodyBurnでThriceWas arrested for seriously injuring him.In March 2011, a 3-year-old mother suffering from epilepsy in California was sentenced to life imprisonment on November 34, 2, for killing her two-month-old daughter by heating it in the microwave. Are.
- Aum ShinrikyoCorpse incineratorMicrowave heatingBecause it was a method, it was likened to a microwave oven..
- Product Liability LawAbouturban legendAs "housekeepingCatThere was a thing called "dry in a microwave oven" (common name "Cat range").The content is that after washing a cat owned by an American housewife, when using a microwave oven to dry the hair, the cat died, and the housewife said, "Dry the cat in the instruction manual of the microwave oven. "Don't do it" is not written, "he insisted that it was a failure of the manufacturer, and the company was defeated and paid a large amount of compensation, and as a result, the microwave ovenInstruction ManualsIt is a story that he came to write a note saying "Please do not put pets" in.However, there is no record that such a proceeding actually took place, and it ridiculed the American litigation society.urban legendIs.There is no obligation under Japanese or American law to add such a note to a microwave oven.As an example that actually happened,2007In 12 monthCanadaAlbertaFour 13-15 year old boys robbed at Camrose killed a resident's cat by heating it in the microwave.And2014ToUnited KingdomA woman was sentenced to 1 weeks in prison and banned from keeping animals for life for a woman who died by heating the cat in the microwave for about 14 minute as a punishment for attacking the goldfish that she kept in Japan. There is a case.
- "Navy Technical Research Institute Pioneers of the Kingdom of Electronics] Kodansha, October 1990.ISBN 4-06-184790-2.
- Kazunari Todaka "Hearing notes, History of the Japanese Navy" PHP Research Institute, August 2009.ISBN 978-4-569-70418-0.
- White goods
- Household appliances
- Exploding egg
- Microwave oven - ovenMicrowavecompositeCookware
- JR East E235 series -Sometimes called a microwave oven due to its front design.
- ^ Business Limited Express Men Running Kodama p.160 Shunichi Fukuhara JTB 2003 ISBN 4533050115
- ^ Microwave oven Dictionary.com
- ^ microwave oven Britannica.com
- ^ electronic oven - Weblio dictionary
- ^ a b c d e f Consumption trend survey (monthly national survey, April 16 survey) / Penetration rate of major durable goods (all households)[Microsoft Excelformat〕 - Cabinet Office
- ^ a b c d e What is the penetration rate 25 years ago? Graph the trend of penetration rates for microwave ovens and room air conditioners. -Garbagenews.com January 2010, 8
- ^ "Electric machinery and equipment quality indication regulations”. Consumer Affairs Agency. April 2013, 5Browse.
- ^ Radio Law Article 100 andRadio Law Enforcement RegulationsArticle 46-7
- ^ a b c d Bee Wilson, “Kitchen History: Human Food Culture Changed by Cooking Tools,” Translated by Mayuko Sanada, Kawade Shobo Shinsha 2014 ISBN 9784309022604 pp. 140-145.
- ^ # Hearing Japanese Navy History p.70,# Navy Technical Research Institute p. 267
- ^ a b c # Hearing Japanese Navy History p. 71
- ^ # Navy Technical Research Institute p. 268
- ^ Bibliographic data: US 2495429 (A) / Method of treating foodstuffs -Espacenet Patent search (English)
- ^ Company Profile (History and History) -Toshiba Corporate Information
- ^ History -Hitachi Kokusai Electric Company Information
- ^ Microwave R-10 - National Science Museum History of industrial technology
- ^ Domestic mass production first microwave oven NE-1F -National Science Museum History of Industrial Technology
- ^ Range history -Panasonic development story
- ^ Sharp's history chronology 1961 to 1970 -Sharp company information
- ^ Range history (Panasonic)
- ^ Amendment to the Enforcement Regulations of the Radio Law by the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications Ordinance No. 47 of 13
- ^ Amendment to the Enforcement Regulations of the Radio Law by the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications Ordinance No. 60 of 81
- ^ Amendment to the Radio Law Enforcement Regulations by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Ordinance No. 18 in 119
- ^ Amendment to the Radio Law Enforcement Regulations by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Ordinance No. 29 in 35
- ^ "Part of the radiation from the microwave oven exceeds the permissible amount" "Chuoku Shimbun" January 45, 1, page 6
- ^ Shunichi Fukuhara "The Story of the JNR Express Train - Footprints of JNR Express Trains from Series 80 Shonan to Series 457" JTB Canbooks, 2006.ISBN 4533064728.
- ^ Food Industry Newspaper. “Nichirei Foods withdraws from the cold food vending machine business, and the removal of all units is expected to be completed in the fall of 2021”(Japanese). Food Industry Newspaper Homepage. April 2022, 1Browse.
- ^ Management Policy "Background of Growth" (Rock Field)
Top Interview / New Japan Trading - Teraoka Seiko・From New Balance 61 Issued April 2008, 4
- ^ Sharp News Release April 2005("The world's first microwave oven achieves 1 million worldwide production" 2005.4.20)
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ Chin -Japanese slang dictionary
- ^ a b c Koba no Koba / "Chin" -Yomiuri Shimbun February 1999, 4
- ^ a b Chin - Sanseido Web Dictionary
- ^ It's easy and tasty, but it's the best ♡ 15 savory side dishes made with only lentin LOCARI
- ^ Just put all the ingredients in and ♪ ♪ Zero feeling of omission! Full meat dish in the microwave Nadia
- ^ Penetrated to XNUMX% of "Chinsuru" = Misuse of idioms increased-Public opinion poll on Japanese language / Agency for Cultural Affairs Jiji Dotcom December 2014, 9
- ^ a b Vol.19 The microwave oven is introduced "Chin" at home The wall of 10 yen Showa 36 (1/2) -Doraku (Asahi Shimbun) / Asahi Shimbun evening edition June 2010, 6
- ^ "Surprising things that created the "chin" of the microwave oven". Evening Fuji. Sankei Shimbun-Fan communications (February 2005, 1). As of February 10, 2005originalMore archives.April 2012, 5Browse.
- ^ ◆Language story 515 "Electrical" (postscript) - Toshihiko Michiura(Yomiuri Televisionannouncer) Circumstances of the Heisei era December 2001, 12, December 20, 12
- ^ ◆Language story 515 "Electrical" (Additional) - Toshihiko Michiura(Yomiuri Televisionannouncer) Heisei Word Circumstances June 2003, 6
- ^ Radio wave leakage from microwave ovens No compulsory measures can be taken "Asahi Shimbun" February 1975, 1970 (2) Morning edition 27th edition 12th page
- ^ Nikkei Cross Tech (xTECH). “Unexpected entities that interfere with wireless LANs and cause radio wave interference”(Japanese). Nikkei Cross Tech (xTECH). April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Nikkei Cross Tech (xTECH). “Is this OK? “Dirty” wireless LAN”(Japanese). Nikkei Cross Tech (xTECH). April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Life sentence for mother who killed daughter in microwave oven-US- LivedoorNews (IANS) 20089/9
- ^ Heat your child in the microwave and sentence your mother to life imprisonment
- ^ Tokyo Kirara "Aum Shinrikyo University Dictionary" p.73
- ^ Killing a cat in the microwave, blaming on the net
- ^ A woman who cooked her cat in the microwave!The ruling given for the pain given was ... = UK
- ^ "smartphone? microwave? Vegetables? The case where the new vehicle on the Yamanote line is too similar to various vehicles”. J Town Net. April 2020, 7Browse.