[Space medicine column] Telemedicine, possibilities in space
If you write the contents roughly
Source: ABLab Sentence / Masayuki Goto (Twitter) (Facebook)
A neurosurgeon with the goal of "medical care in space."
Hello, this is surgeon of Goto.On the ground, with the development of today's with corona society and information and communication technology, online ... → Continue reading
sorae is a "sora" web media that provides information on space development, astronomy, aviation, and drones. If you want to know the universe, know about celestial events, are interested in aviation, and want to become familiar with the latest drones, we will deliver it.
We will quickly and easily introduce information about the past “sora” and future “sora”.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Neurosurgery(Cranial nerves, scienceEnglish: neurosurgery) Isbrain,Spinal cord,Peripheral nerve,vertebral,Cerebrovascular systemRegarding obstacles such assurgicalTreatClinical medicineOne field of.Internal medicineOf治療Is generallyNeurologyIs responsible.
In recent yearsDepartmentAsNeurology(Former name: Neurology) and Neurosurgery both have a neurological center and a stroke center...In addition, the common name of the clinical department is sometimes called "brain surgery"..
France,ペルーSuch as新石器時代From the ruins ofTrepanningIs in the process of healing頭蓋骨It is believed that neurosurgery has sprouted around this time because of the excavation of.17th century BCThere is a description of head and spinal trauma by Edwin Smith in his book, which is the oldest in neurosurgery.paperIs said to be.The oldest record of burr surgery written in booksHippocratesIt is due to.CraniotomyAround BCIndia,ChugokuIt is said that it was done in modern medicine, but in modern medicine麻 酔The lawdisinfectionThe law has developed19st centuryEnd1889It is said that Wilhelm Wagner was founded in Japan.Around this time, various neurosurgery operations were performed, but the results were not very good.
20st centuryIn the first halfThe United States of America OfHarvey Williams CushingAnd Walter E. Dandy have made great strides in neurosurgery.CushingBrain tumorHe developed surgical techniques and was involved in the creation of hemostatic clips and electrocoagulation.Dandy, on the other hand, developed an auxiliary diagnostic method that was epoch-making at that time, and also operated on tumors deep in the brain.Cerebral aneurysmDeveloped the clipping method of.1967IsスイスFor neurosurgery by Yashar GilmicroscopeWas introduced.
As a diagnostic technique1927ToEgas MonizFounded byAngiographyLaw,1953By SeldingerThe diagnosis of cerebrovascular disease has progressed dramatically, and the diagnosis of brain tumor has also progressed by delineating the blood vessels that nourish the tumor.1971ToCT scanWas developed, and it became possible to diagnose the cross section of the brain.
In Japan, general before the warsurgeonWas sporadically performing surgery in the field of neurosurgery.After the war, even in JapanAntibioticsHas become widespread and Japanesecause of death1st placeInfectionから1951(Showa26 years)strokeNext to (1980Up to), in the field of neurosurgeryneedincreased.Also,High economic growthIn a periodmotorizationPenetratesTraffic warIs calledTraffic accidentHas occurredTraumaSexual neurosurgical disease increased.Against the background of this increase in patients,1965(40)6ToMedical law"Neurosurgery" was added to Article 70 as a department name, Neurosurgery has developed in Japan as well.recently,Endovascular treatment,Radiation therapyEtc., it has developed into a therapeutic field related to the entire cranial nerves.
The main diseases dealt with in the field of neurosurgery are as follows.
Cerebral aneurysm(Rupture (=)subarachnoid hemorrhage) ・ Unbursted),Cerebral arteriovenous malformation,Moyamoya disease,,,,Intracerebral hemorrhage,cerebral infarction,Transient cerebral ischemic attackSuch.
A brain tumor is a flower-shaped area of neurosurgery that divides into two parts of the cerebrovascular system.
Pediatric / congenital malformations
Spine / spinal cord disease
Peripheral nerve disease
The main surgical procedures performed in the field of neurosurgery are as follows.
- Keyhole surgery
- Hematoma removal:stroke-Acute epidural hematoma-Acute subdural hematoma-Chronic subdural hematoma-Subarachnoid hemorrhage-cerebral hemorrhage
- Ventricular atrial shunt (VA shunt):Hydrocephalus
- Ventricular peritoneal shunt (VP shunt): hydrocephalus
- Cerebral arteriovenous malformation:Cerebral arteriovenous malformation
- Cerebral arteriovenous malformation coil embolization:Cerebral aneurysm
- Cerebral aneurysm clipping: Cerebral aneurysm
- Cerebral aneurysm coil embolization: Cerebral aneurysm
- Superficial temporal artery-middle cerebral artery anastomosis (EDAS: STA-MCA bypass):Moyamoya disease
- Carotid artery stenting:Internal carotid artery stenosis-cerebral infarction
- Carotid endarterectomy: internal carotid artery stenosis / cerebral infarction
Brain tumor area
- Transsphenoidal sinus pituitary adenoma removal (Hardy surgery):Pituitary glandtumor
- Stereotactic brain surgery:Parkinson's disease
- Gamma knife : Brain tumor-Cerebral arteriovenous malformation
1975After joining the Japan Racing Associationニ ュ ー ヨ ー クHe has served as the director of the representative office, the director of the International Planning Division of the International Department, and the director of the General Planning Department.2006From director,2011Since then, he has served as a managing director. On August 2014, 8,Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesBy appointment, the appointment of the 9th Deputy Director of the Japan Racing Association was announced on September 12, the same year. The predecessor of the JRAKenji TsuchikawaThis is the second chairman of the board, and the first time he has been appointed as a clerk..
- 1975(50) Waseda University Faculty of EducationGraduated from the Department of Education
- 1975(50) Japan Central Horse RacingJoin
- 1988(63) Researcher, General Planning Office
- 1995(7) Director of the New York Representative Office
- 1998(10) Chief of International Planning Division, International Affairs Department
- 2000(12) Deputy General Manager of Fan Service Division
- 2004(16) General Manager of General Planning Department
- 2006(18) Director
- 2011(23) Managing Director
- 2014(26) Chairman