Photo Asagaya Shimai (Miho Kimura = left, Eriko Watanabe)
Asagaya Sisters who are refraining from going out Report their health again "I am fine with my sisters"
If you write the contents roughly
(Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, 1:XNUMX pm on weekdays) I wished for a return to the scene.
Miho Kimura (XNUMX) of the comedy combination "Asagaya Shimai" updated the official blog on the XNUMXth and revealed her health condition again ... → Continue reading
East Sports Web
The web news of East Sports (Tokyo Sports) provides news of various genres such as sports such as baseball and soccer, entertainment, professional wrestling, and horse racing.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.
Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Co., Ltd.(Bunka Hosou, Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Inc.)Kanto wide areaTheBroadcast target areaage,Medium wave broadcasting(AM radio broadcasting) BusinessSpecific terrestrial backbone broadcaster.
The abbreviation is the English name of the station name "Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Association" at the beginning of the station, and the abbreviation of the English name of the current station name.NCBHowever, it is not used now 1954After that, exclusivelycallsign"JOQRFromQRAre using.
The station catchphrase for 2020 is "Nippon Cultural Broadcasting that reaches your heart from Mimi』.
Nippon Cultural Broadcasting unifies the Fujisankei Groupsymbol markIsEyeball mark", But now uses the logo mark of" & Cultural Broadcasting "(2015-), which is a design of" Cultural Broadcasting "and" & "as a microphone.Previously, "QR" and radio wavesMonogramOldCompany emblem(1956-1983.Kenji Ito(Written), a stylized version of "JOQr" (1984-2006), and an antenna motif (2006-2015) were used.
At the time of the opening of the station, the idea was to "improve Japanese culture, contribute to the ideal and justice of true goodness, the spread of sound democratic ideas based on humanity, the prosperity of the nation and the prosperity of the people."However, at the time of openingNHKからRed purgeBy hiring a large number of staffLabor disputeFrequently.In addition, the business condition deteriorated due to the sense of caution from the surroundings about religious colors, the low listening rate due to the small number of entertainment programs, the narrow broadcasting area due to low output, and the lack of emphasis on profits. The broadcast content was biased to the extent that people changed frequently and it was said that it was a broadcast for Japan in the communal bloc, and it was leaning to the left and anti-American.Japan Trade Union CouncilIt was a rumor that it was taken over by (general comment).
I had a sense of crisis about thisBusiness world TheObunsha,KodanshaWe decided to take countermeasures in cooperation with publishers and companies in various fields.As a result, the Society of Saint Paul and the Society of St. Paul's Women were forced to withdraw from the operation of the station, and the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Association was dissolved.However, the Society of Saint Paul is still the largest shareholder of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting as of 2020, and has sent officers.
Tokyu Corporation, Obunsha,Dai Nippon Printing,Shogakukan,Kodansha,Toei,Home Association of LightEtc., funded by the business and publishing worldsNippon Cultural Broadcasting Co., Ltd."But 1956Established on February 2th.same year2/14,Wireless station licenseWas taken over.To the first presidentMizuo Naruo(National Pulp Industry (currently) Nippon Paper Industries)Vice president).To the chairmanKeizo Shibusawa(OriginalBank of JapanPresident,Minister of Finance) Was sent in and embarked on reconstruction.
Nippon Cultural Broadcasting has applied for a TV broadcasting license several times since the days of the foundation, but it has been rejected because of insufficient frequency.Later Nippon BroadcastingParticipated in the establishment of Fuji Television and became a member of the Fuji Sankei Group.
On the other hand, through ObunshaTV AsahiThe period of interaction with him continued for a long time.Saitama Seibu LionsBattleTokyo International Women's Marathon → Yokohama International Women's Marathon → Saitama International MarathonSince there are many cases where Nippon Cultural Broadcasting and TV Asahi are linked, including sports broadcast programs such as broadcasts, exchanges are still ongoing..
Obunsha has become a major shareholder since the establishment of the corporation.Private Broadcast Education AssociationJoined.Education and cultural programs were heavily weighted during the night and midnight, 1995The program organization was changed at the boundary, and nowNippon Cultural Broadcasting A & G ZoneThere are many programs for anime and game fans, and we are developing related businesses.
Other,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Group ofAnime channel"AT-XInvested in. You can broadcast the new AT-X special number on your own station, or "Holy sword smithSuch asUHF anime OfProduction CommitteeParticipating in.A company in the same industry as Nippon Cultural BroadcastingRadio JapanIs owned byNippon TVAlso related toHakone EkidenIn the broadcast, we often receive the company's production cooperation and sponsor movies and events for which the company is the secretary company...In addition, through the Saitama Seibu Lions game broadcast, etc.Seibu Holdings,NACK5andSaitamaThere is also a connection with.
From these things, even though it is the same Fuji Sankei Group, the unique color from the group is stronger than that of Nippon Broadcasting System, which is directly affiliated with Fuji Media Holdings...In addition, Shogakukan is now the second largest investor after the Society of Saint Paul, as Obunsha, a former major shareholder, gave up its shares.
2003I was aiming to go public, but I was put off.afterwards, 20052Live door Overtime tradingAs a result, it became the largest shareholder of Nippon Broadcasting System, and there was a series of confusion, and there is no obvious move toward going public at this time.
For a long time since its establishmentYotsuya(TokyoShinjuku wardYoung leavesThe first station building and performance hall located at 1-5) also served as an emergency backup transmission station.At the time of completion, it will also be used as a monasterypipe organ,ChoirFull-fledged with a hinamatsuri forCathedralHowever, the building gradually faded in religion due to repeated expansions and renovations. In 2006Minato-kuHamamatsu TownNewly built in-house building "Bunka Broadcasting Media PlusThe first station building was moved to the new station building / performance hall in 20067/24Stop all business with.The condominium "" built on the site has an emergency backup transmission station.
- 1948October-The Provincial Superior of Japan of the Society of Saint Paul, whose main task is to propagate through publishing and broadcasting. 1934Paul Marcelino (Paolo Marcellino), an Italian priest who came to Japan fromGHQからMinistry of CommunicationsWas given to "Private broadcastingIn response to the "Policies for Lifting the Ban" (Faisner Memo),St. Paul's Women's OrderA religious broadcasting network is planned, which is mainly operated by.Radio ActTo meet the nationality requirements of Article 5, MarcelinoNaturalizationRenamed to "Maruse Toshino".
- February 1948- Ministry of CommunicationsTo the radio stationSt. Paul Broadcasting CorporationApply for permission to establish.Setsuzou Sawada(Diplomat),Kotaro Tanaka(Chief of the Supreme Court),Inu Ken(Politicians) and other prominent Catholics were among the founders.
- 1949 ――With no prospect of opening the station, it also serves as a performance hall on the property of 1-5 Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo.Convent"St. Paul Radio CenterStarted construction.On the premisesCathedralEtc. were also provided.
- 19511 month - Radio Control CommitteeSubmit a radio station license application to.The Radio Control Committee was strongly reluctant to open an outsourced religious broadcasting station, and opposition from other denominations increased.Priest Marcelino resigned and became a public education and commerce bureau, diminishing his religion.
- 19512/13 --NameNippon Cultural Broadcasting Associationchange to.
- 19514/21 --Preliminary license issuance.In December for the nuns who surrendered the station buildingSaitamaKawaguchi cityA convent was set up on the premises of the transmission station.
- 19523/31 --From 5:30 am, the 9th broadcast in Japan and the 2nd broadcast in Tokyo will start.frequency1310kc,output10kW..The first program that was broadcast was "Good morning everyone".There are few entertainment programs,ObunshaProvided byUniversity exam radio course], Etc., was organized with an emphasis on educational and cultural programs.
- July 1952-Applied for a television broadcast license, but was rejected due to lack of frequency.
- 19538/15 - Frequency change to 1130kc.. 1310kc will be newly openedNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Be transferred to.
- 1954March 3-31:11 pm,Increased output to 50kW.
- 19547/23 --Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (currentlyMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Permission changed the call name from "Nihonbunkahoso" to "bunkahoso".
- 19556/19 --Summer allowance request and identity security at the time of reorganization of the corporation, a wave stop strike for 16 hour from 1:XNUMX.
- 1956August 2- Nippon Cultural Broadcasting AssociationDissolution.Tokyu Electric Railway, Obunsha,Dai Nippon Printing,Shogakukan,Kodansha,ToeiEtc., funded by the business and publishing worldsNippon Cultural Broadcasting Co., Ltd.Established.
- 19562/14 --The broadcasting license will be taken over by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Co., Ltd. from the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Association..
- 1956August 6- Japan Philharmonic OrchestraFormed.Dedicated.
- July 1956-Reapplied for a television broadcast license, but was rejected due to lack of frequency.
- 1959 - Sokoku ShimbunIn partnership with the press.2/1Than,Sankei NewsStarted broadcasting.
- 1961 - Station song"QR song" (commonly known as:QR song)Presentation.
- 196212/26 - Tokyo Fire DepartmentWith the cooperation ofJapan fireBroadcasting of "Breaking News" started.
- 19655/3 --Connecting 31 national radio companies in collaboration with Nippon Broadcasting System, etc.National radio network(NRN) launched.Full-scale start of professional baseball night broadcast on Saturday and Sunday.
- August 1965-"Midnight Request Corner"Start.
- 19674/3 --Start broadcasting 24 hours.
- 1968 -"Shinjuku Music Festival(Sponsored by Shintoshin Shinjuku PR Committee).
- 196811/18 --Midnight broadcast "Hino Midnight Graffiti Run! Kayokyoku"Start.
- 19713 month - Watanabe ProductionBy a joint venture withRecord company Established Apollon Music Industry.
- February 1971- Increased output to 100kW.
- 1973 - Grand SumoRevive the broadcast, "Grand Sumo Battle No. XNUMX』Regularized.
- 1976 --The shares held by Sankei Shimbun and Tokyu Corporation are sold to Obunsha, and the Fujisankei Group's color fades.
- 1977 -"Japan Sumo Tournament』(Japan Sumo Association, Fuji TV co-sponsored) started.
- 1978 --Masatoshi Iwamoto, Senior Managing Director of TV Asahi, becomes President and Representative Director.Full-scale exchange with TV Asahi.
- 197811/23 --The frequency is 9 according to the ITU (International Telecommunication Union) arrangement.kHzMove to step.Along with that, at 5 amChange frequency to 1134kHz.
- 19824/5 --Weekday night game "Culture Broadcast Lions NighterStarted.
- September 1988-Merged with QR Estate Co., Ltd.
- 19923/15 --From 9 amAM stereo broadcastingThe main broadcast of is started.
- 19941/2,1/3 --With the cooperation of Nippon Television production. Broadcast "70th Tokyo Hakone Round-Trip University Ekiden Race (Hakone Ekiden)".After that, it will be broadcast every year.
- 19954/2 ――The "University Examination Radio Course" that has been held every day since the opening day has ended.
- 19996/10 --On the anniversary of the time, the time signal sound will be heard from Pi Pi Pi PawnQR songChanged to an arrangement ( 201512/6Until).
- February 1999- Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentOn the 1th floor (North Observatory) of the 45st Main Government Building,Satellite studioOpened "Studio SOLA".
- 200012/1 - BS Fuji OfUltra short wave broadcastingChannel"BS digital audio broadcasting", Which is in charge of production by the same station.BSQR489Started broadcasting.
- 2001 ――We sold most of Fuji TV's shares, which we held over 20%, to the outside, and purchased all of Obunsha's own shares with the profit from the sale.Immediately cancel and dissolve the long-standing capital relationship with Obunsha.The original color has been further strengthened.
- 200311/17 - NTT DoCoMoIn collaboration withFOMAAnnounced joint development of network-based radio relay system "FOMA high-definition audio relay system". 2004ToNECHas been put into practical use as a "mobile studio".
- 20059/16 - Less Stupid service"Podcast QRStart.
- 20063/15 - Akihabaraof"Tokyo Anime CenterToSatellite studioEstablished.
- March 2006, 3 --BS Fuji's VHF broadcasting channel "BS digital audio broadcastingWithdrawal, BSQR489 broadcast ended.
- 20067/19 - Hamamatsucho StationNewly built own tenant building near the north exitBunka Broadcasting Media PlusMoved to. July 2006, 7 at 24:13 "Terumi Yoshida's Motivation MANMAN!], Broadcasting business started in the new station building.The old station building in Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku was demolished.
- 20071/10 --Adopted an "announcer" format in which the announcer in charge of sports is also in charge of producing sports broadcast programs.Eight male announcers have been transferred from the announcement club to the sports club.The program directors of the sports department have been transferred to other departments, and the sports department has become a department operated only by sports announcers.
- 20073/12 --At DigiQ + N 93Anime・ PC games ・Voice actorRelated program frame "Voice of A & G Digital Super Radi!』Start.
- 20074/2 --DigiQ + N 93 station name,UNIQue the RADIOchange to.
- 20079/3 --UNIQue the RADIO has been significantly reorganized.Anime, PC games, voice actor related programs are on the specialized channel "Super! A & G +Independent.
- 200711/3-4 Day --Held a listener appreciation event "Hamamatsucho Green Sound FESTA".From the following year, it will be nicknamed "Hamamatsuri" (renamed to "Hamamatsucho Harvest Festa Hamamatsuri" from 2019).
- 20084/27 --Completion of rental condominium "Lantenne Yotsuya" on the site of the former station building.
- 20085/19 --Opened a new emergency backup transmission station on the roof of the condominium.
- 20089/29 --At 9303ch, Tokyo Area, Practical Testing Station for Terrestrial Digital Audio BroadcastingNippon Cultural Broadcasting PlusIs open.
- 200810/6 --Super! A & G + started distribution of simple videos.
- 20103/15 --Internet IP simulcast in collaboration with 6 other radio stations in TokyoradikoStarted trial distribution to (South Kanto --Limited to 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures).
- October 2010, 10-Weekday morning-Afternoon, 4 hours of major reorganization.
- October 2010, 10-Super! At A & G +iPhoneSuper! A & G + i is now on sale.
- December 2010, 12-The Press Production Department and the Sports Department are integrated, and the News Sports Production Department is newly established.
- December 2010, 12-Official distribution to radiko started at the same time as 1 other radio stations in Tokyo.At the same time, the service area from the previous South Kanto (6 metropolitan area and 1 prefectures)Gunma,Tochigi,IbarakiExpanded to the entire Kanto region (1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures) including.
- December 2010, 12 --Opened "Shop QR", a site that sells program goods and recommended products, unlike radio shopping and online shops..
- 2011July 3-``Great East Japan EarthquakeOccurred.All programs and commercials are suspended, and a special program system for 38 hours in a row.
- 2011March 3-Practical application of terrestrial digital audio broadcasting With the end of test broadcasting, digital radio super! A & G + and Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Plus will close at 31:24.
- April 2011, 4-"Cho! A & G +", which had just closed as a broadcaster the day before, started online distribution from 1:0 as an Internet distribution specialist.
- February 2012, 2 --AM stereo broadcasting ended. radiko will continue to deliver in stereo audio.
- October 2012, 5- Tokyo Skytree Townof"Tokyo SolamachiStarted broadcasting from the multipurpose satellite studio "TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN STUDIO" installed on the 1st floor of the East Yard..
- 2014September 9-From the Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsFM complement relay stationIs granted a preliminary license..Frequency 91.6MHz, output 7kW.
- 20153/31 --Announced a new communication logo showing AM and FM frequencies in preparation for the start of FM complementary relay broadcasting.From the open call for participantsMusashino Art UniversityThe "& Nippon Cultural Broadcasting" design by new graduates has been adopted and will be available on the official website from June 6st.After that, it shifts to the new logo in various places.
- 20159/15 --In preparation for the start of FM complementary broadcasting, the PR character "KyuichirouAnnouncedBlogandtwitter accountOpened.
- 201510/5 --Start of test radio wave emission of FM complementary broadcasting.
- 201512/7 --The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications grants this license for FM complementary relay stations... From 13:XNUMXTokyo Sky TreeFrom Sumida FM Complementary Relay StationSimulcast started by FM..To commemorate this, a special program to commemorate the joint 3 stations in TokyoKikimasu even in FM! Golden TamamusubiLive broadcast from the Tokyo Skytree Tenbo Deck..Also, along with the start of wide FM, a station song will be played.Ami OzakiFrom the arranged version of the QR songMasahiro AsakawaSongwriting,Hibiki YamamuraChanged to a new station sound for singing, and changed the station jingle, time signal sound, news and weather forecast, traffic information attack jingle and BGM to those based on the new station sound at the start and end of broadcasting.(From March 2020, 3, when the time signal sound, weather forecast and traffic information attack jingle / BGM are renewed, the station jingle that announces the frequency will omit "AM30" and become only "FM1134". Will increase).
- 2016October 10-Start of demonstration experiment of "time-free function" on "radiko.jp".You can listen to the programs you missed up to a week ago.
- 2017 --SponsorDragonfly pencilIn addition, "You are not alone-Examinee support campaign-" started.
- 20203/27 --The first directly managed business of a commercial radio station in JapanAs, 1972"Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Radio Shopping" that has been continued for 47 years sinceMail order service), But on this dayKunimaru Japan pole』Ended with the broadcast in.Next time3/28From the radio shopping corner in the program, an external mail-order company (Japan netEtc.) alone.Prior to this3/25The special program "Goodbye Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Radio Shopping-With 48 Years of Thanks-" was broadcast from 11:00 to 13:00...As for "Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Radio Shopping"4/17I ended all the services at7/1Shifted from the Internet mail-order service "Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Shopping".
- 202010/1 ――The Digital Promotion Department, which is under the direct control of the Broadcasting Business Headquarters, was newly established with the aim of consolidating the digitization-related work of programs and derivative contents that were carried out by each department that produces programs.In the personnel change announced at the same time, the announcerHideaki OtaHowever, he was promoted from the director of the announcement department of the broadcasting business headquarters organization bureau to the director of the organization bureau while concurrently serving as an announcement..
Broadcasting station overview
- Main officePlaying room: 〒105-8002 TokyoMinato-kuHamamatsu TownAddress 1, 31-chome Bunka Broadcasting Media Plus
- 5-hour broadcast at 00:24 (* May be broadcast from 4:00 on some Mondays)
- As a general rule, Monday 2:00 (midnight Sunday) --Broadcast is suspended at 5:00 on Monday.Special week(Listening rateDuring the survey period), it may be broadcast 24 hours a day on Sundays.When broadcasting 24 hours a day at any broadcasting station, there is an opening every day before 5 am (tell the call sign, frequency, output), but the opening of the station is after the break at 5:00 on Monday. Only at the start of broadcasting.
- After the end of the first Sunday midnight broadcastEmergency alert broadcastTest signal broadcast.However, if the first week of Sunday midnight broadcasts 1 hours a day, it will be transferred to the second week of Sunday midnight.
Kawaguchi transmission station
|1134kHz||100kW||SaitamaKawaguchi cityAkai 3-9-16|
- Transmitting station itself 1928(Showa3 years) at Tokyo Central Broadcasting Station (currentlyNHK,callsign: JOAK) Installed 1937It was the Shingo Broadcasting Station (output 12kW) that was used until (Showa 10)..
- The old NHK station building coexisted on the adjacent site as a storage, but in 2010 (HeiseiIt was demolished in 22).
- On the premisesSomei YoshinoAre planted in large numbers, and in the spring as the venue for the "Kawaguchi Cherry Blossom Festival"Cherry-blossom viewingOpen to the public.It is also used for training new staff.
- Along with TBS Radio and Nippon Broadcasting System, it has the largest antenna power among commercial AM radio stations..
- Transmit antenna: 136.69mBranch line type circular pipe pillar (construction: electrical materials)
- Transmitter: Updated in 1993 RM-2000 series 50kW x 2 (Toshiba) 3kW unit 3kW modulation amplifier (MO) final stageMOSFET 2SK1745 x 13 pieces, 3KW power amplifier (PA) 2SK1745 x 4 pieces, total number of FETs used 1320
- STL: Output 100mW, 2m mirror surface (plate) parabola, LINE is NTT digital line (192kbps, CodecAPT）
- Power supply: 6600VTwo systems are converted to 2V by a power receiving and distribution board and a part by a high-voltage power receiving board (200V is mainly for cooling air conditioners)
- Emergency power supply: Private power generator 500KVA(Kubota）
- Building: the second floor the first floor reinforced concreteTransmitter, Dummy board room, generator room, power receiving room, matching room, etc. 2nd floor is filter room, cooling blower, etc.
- Remarks Until 1993Vacuum tube4 type transmitters (of which transmission tube 9F45 (Toshiba(Made) 1 unit (150kW) used). Updated to complete solidification in 1. A burning ceremony was held on March 1993, and it was officially operated.Along with this update, the transmission station building is also on the 3st floor, about 29m2, 2nd floor about 94m2Toda ConstructionIt was expanded by construction.GroundAlso 240 new books were put up.
Emergency reserve transmission station
|Antenna power||Location||Transmit antenna|
|1kW||TokyoShinjuku ward1-5 Wakaba (Lantenne Yotsuya, former station building site)||Shortened deformation monopole|
An emergency transmission station with an antenna power of 1 kW was set up in the old station building in Yotsuya, and test broadcasts were frequently conducted at midnight on Sundays, but there is no transmission facility in the new station building in Hamamatsucho (Media Plus). From the results of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications radio station licensee information and direction detection, it was considered that the emergency transmitter was temporarily installed in Kawaguchi.
The site of the former station building is still owned by the Society of Saint Paul. At the end of April 2008, the rental condominium "Lantenne Yotsuya" owned by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting was completed.After the backup transmission station was relocated to the roof, it opened on May 4.On the same day, a test broadcast was sent.
At the entrance of the condominium, "Birthplace of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting』Monument is displayed.
In the old office building era, the official address was "1-5 Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo", but in the broadcast, "〒160 (Tokyo) Shinjuku-ku Nippon Cultural Broadcasting XX Section ”and did not announce the detailed address, but once broadcast the destination.
Sumida FM complementary relay station
|frequency||Antenna power||Location||Effective radiant power|
|91.6MHz||7kW||Sumida-kuPush up1 chome 1 number 13|
(Tokyo Sky Tree）
A relay station that provides complementary broadcasting with FM broadcasting for the purpose of countermeasures when the Kawaguchi transmission station cannot broadcast in the event of a disaster, and for the purpose of eliminating hearing loss and noise in the city center. 20149/3Is granted a preliminary licenseTokyo Sky TreeInstalled an antenna jointly with TBS Radio and Nippon Broadcasting System, and started test broadcasting on October 2015, 10, the same year.12/7 Main broadcast started from 13:00.. Because it is broadcast for the purpose of complementing in AM, AM and FMSimul broadcastingWill be.Voice is carried out in the difference between stereo and AM.
J: COM cable network
From January 2014, 5J: COMCable network ("J:COM TVIs being retransmitted through the audio transmission function of data broadcasting)..At the beginning, AM audio was retransmitted, but as of April 2020, wide FM audio is being retransmitted.
I have been participating since the trial distribution started on March 2010, 3.Audio is performed in stereo unlike terrestrial broadcasting.
Incidentally,Johnny's OfficeThe personality of the talent who belongs toRecommendation!』Monday-Wednesday 23:XNUMX and Thursday full story,Masahiko Kondo Round and round matchbox",Arashi / Masaki Aiba's Recommendation! Arashi RemixSince the Johnny & Associates did not give permission for area-free and time-free distribution, the three programs of "" were suspended from listening outside the prefectures of 3 metropolitan area, but from "Recommen!" On April 1, 6. It has been delivered.
The broadcasting station symbol is "QRR".
|Catholic Society of Saint Paul||29.7%|
Past capital structure
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|5 million yen||XNUM X billion||500 Yen||1,020,000 share||29|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Catholic Society of Saint Paul||170,000 share||16.66%|
|Obunsha Atlantic BV||150,000 share||14.70%|
|Yoshio Akao ||98,380 share||9.64%|
|Yoshio Akao ||95,000 share||9.31%|
- --Around 1984 --Unknown
- Around 1984 --Around 1987 --Fun Image Infinity Cultural Broadcasting
- Around 1987 --Around 1989-- 1134 Nippon Cultural Broadcasting of Dial Iizansu
- Around 1989-Around 1990-Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- March 1992-March 3, 1994-Stereo Cultural Broadcasting
- April 1994, 4-March 1, 1997-Happy, together.Fuku Mimi Radio
- April 1997, 4 --March 1, 1998 --Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 1999, 4-March 1, 2001-Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Station
- April 2001, 4 --March 1, 2002 --Cultural Interesting Revolution!
- April 2002, 4 --March 1, 2003 --Dokkin !? Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2003, 4 --March 1, 2006 --Family! Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2006, 4 --March 1, 2007 --Relationship Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2007, 4 --March 1, 2010 --Daijinakoto Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2010, 4 --March 1, 2011 --The power of words x the power of radio Value Cultural Broadcasting <Image character: Takeda Tetsuya>
- April 2011, 4 --March 1, 2012 --Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Let's connect courage and energy Japan!
- April 2012, 4 --March 1, 2013 --Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Always connect with you Japan!
- April 2013, 4-March 1, 2014-Radio is art! Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2014, 4 --March 1, 2015 --Rediscovery Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2015, 4 --December 1 --Rediscovery that connects you Cultural Broadcasting
- December 2015, 12 --March 7, 2016 --AM ・ FM dual wield radio.Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- March 2016, 3 --April 28, 2017 --Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Anytime Radio
- April 2017, 4 --March 3, 2020 --Your My Media Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- April 2020, 4-Nippon Cultural Broadcasting that reaches your heart from Mimi
Sports announcers belong to the Broadcasting Business Headquarters Organization Bureau News Sports Center, and other announcers belong to the Broadcasting Business Headquarters Organization Bureau Announcement Department..
Female announcers since 2006, male announcers (mainly sports announcers) since 2016,Contract employeeAdopted as.After the contract period expires, the female announcer may turn into a freelance announcer and appear on the program.
Some of the announcers hired as contract employees and those who retired at the mandatory retirement age belong to the affiliated company JCM Central Music.
Broadcasting Business Headquarters Organization Bureau
- Hideaki Ota(Joined the company in 1986. After working as the director of the announcement department, he was appointed as the director of the broadcasting business headquarters on October 2020, 10, concurrently serving as an announcer.）
- Kana Mizutani(Joined in 1990. Appointed as Announcement Manager on October 2020, 10)
- Maki Ishikawa(Joined in 1997)
- Suzuki Junko(FM Gunma I'm from. Joined the company in 1999.Weather forecaster）
- Ayano Nishikawa(Joined in April 2015. Seconded from Central Music)
- Aimi Sakaguchi(Ehime Asahi TV I'm from. Joined the company in April 2020)
- Sayuri Matsui(NHK Sendai Broadcasting Station I'm from. Joined the company in April 2020)
Press Sports Center
- Futase Hasegawa(Joined in 1989)
- Masahashi Takahashi(Joined in 2000)
- Keita Terashima(Shikoku Broadcasting I'm from. Joined the company in 2016)
- Yuhei Doi(Hokuriku Broadcasting I'm from. Joined the company in 2018)
- Yakitoshi Yamada(Sanin Broadcasting I'm from. Joined the company in April 2020)
- (He joined the company in the 1970s as an announcer. After retirement in 2007, he was commissioned)
- Katsuhiko Shimizu(Joined in 1986)
- Toshio Suzuki(Joined the company in 1988 as an announcer. Director of the Press Sports Center)
- Yoshiko Ito(Miyazakihoso I'm from.Joined the company in 1991 as an announcer.Weather forecaster, disaster prevention officer, health weather advisor)
- Keiko Nagano(Joined in 1992 as an announcer)
- Yoshida Namiko(Joined in 1994 as an announcer)
- Noriko Okada(NHK Oita Broadcasting Station→TV West Japan→Saitama I'm fromMedia staffJoined the company in 2005 after belonging)
- Ishimori Norikazu(From FM Gunma)
Former announcer working in a department other than the announcement department / news sports center
- (After the transfer, he was the director and producer of the program)
- (After being transferred to the organization department, he was the director of the organization department)
- Chiho Fujiki(April 1991-January 4, later transferred to Sales Department Sales Department → Organization Department Organization Department)
Announcer who left the company
Includes those who left the company after being transferred to a department other than the Announcement Department / Press Sports Center, and those who died during their tenure.
- (2nd gen member of announcer, concurrently serving as announcer of Fuji TV, 1953-1986)
- Mikihiro Motegi(1954-1974)
- Masaru Hosoda(1954-1987)
- Hiroshi Tamaki(Although it is not a station Anna, I entered as a program host)
- Yasuo Kubota(Radio JapanTransfer to)
- (Real name: Yori Sato)
- Tatsuya Kei(Real name: Yasuo Nagamine)
- Doi Masaru(Real name: Iwahiko Hirakawa. 1964-1970)
- Itsuya Tsukioka
- Mino Monta(Real name: Norio Mihokawa. 1967-1979. After leaving the company, he appeared on a program produced by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting for a long time as a freelance announcer)
- Makoto Toya(1969-Unknown)
- Hiromichi Nishiyama(1969-2005. Later, Director of the Press Department → Deputy Director of the Organization Bureau)
- Seitaro Ohno(Real name: Tadashi Ohno. 1970-1988)
- Nakasada Shusaku(1971-2001)
- Shizuo Shirai(1971-2008)
- Noritaka Komori(Northern Japan BroadcastingAfter transferring to, he left the company.Later, as a freelance announcer, he appeared on a program produced by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting under the name of "Komori Sanshiro")
- Shinichiro Saka(1972-1988)
- Shigeru Kajiwara(Shigeru Kajiwara after free transition. 1973-1991)
- Terumi Yoshida(1974-1985)
- Sugano Shiro(1975-2012)
- (1976-2011. Later served as Deputy Secretary-General and Director-General of NRN)
- Ippei Ougi(Real name: Ippei Ogi. 1978-2015)
- Yasuo Takeuchi(1978-2015. After retirement, enrolled as a part-time job until 2020)
- Naomasa Terashima(1981-2018. After retirement, he will continue to appear on Nippon Cultural Broadcasting production programs as a freelance announcer belonging to JCM Central Music)
- (Nippon TVTransfer to)
- Hidesuke Aoyagi
- Yoshihiko Yano(1983-1989)
- Tomohiro Ueno(1991-2010)
- Mitsuhiro Suzuki(Fukushima TV → TV Osaka Contract announcer → Tokai radio I'm from. 1991-2016)
- Kunimaru Nomura(Real name: Kunio Nomura.Ibaraki Broadcasting I'm from. 1991-2017.After retirement, he will continue to appear on Nippon Cultural Broadcasting production programs as a freelance announcer belonging to JCM Central Music)
- (Transferred to NHK)
- Yoshitaka Kitagawa(1993-1999)
- Shigeru Matsushima(April 1994-February 4. Died during his tenure)
- Osamu Iizuka(April 1995-June 4. After moving to the Sales Department of the Sales Bureau and leaving the company, resumed activities as a sports announcer from August 2019)
- Norihiko Makishima(Nishinippon broadcasting → Niigata TV 21I'm from. 2007-March 2020.TCPHe is a freelance announcer and has an exclusive contract with Nippon Cultural Broadcasting only for radio.Even after the contract period expires, some will continue to appear in sports broadcasts produced by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting)
- Masato Katayama(Fukushima Broadcasting I'm from. July 2016-March 7.Shizuoka Asahi TVTransfer to）
- Atsuko Narita(1964-1972)
- Keiko Ochiai(1967-1974)
- Nahoko Sasaki
- Naoko Nonaka(1974-2011)
- Masamitsu Omata(1975-1990)
- Hiroko Numao(TV Iwate I'm from. 1989-1990)
- (Radio Fukushima From)
- (Nagano Broadcasting From)
- Mihoko Maeba(From Radio Fukushima)
- Risa Endo(Akita Broadcasting I'm from. April 2006-March 4)
- Rika Hamamoto(East Japan Broadcasting I'm from. April 2009-March 4)
- Erina Ishida(Ibaraki Broadcasting I'm from. April 2010-March 8)
- Arisa Kano(Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting I'm from. April 2013-March 4)
- Terumi Muro(Hokuriku Broadcasting I'm from. April 2013-March 4)
- Nagisa Obi(Sanyo Broadcasting I'm from. April 2015-March 4)
- Nao Yagi(NHK Kochi Broadcasting Station → TV Ehime I'm from. July 2015-March 4.Japan BS broadcastingAfter transferring toRyuji KashiharaMarried)
- Haruka Tateya(NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station I'm from. October 2017-September 10.As a free announcerHoriproBelong to）
- Asami Cho(NHK Yamaguchi Broadcasting Station I'm from. October 2017 - September 10)
Organization Bureau Press Sports Center
1963 yearsYoshinobu kidnapped murder caseThen, in May of the same year immediately after the incident, an employee of our company went to visit.A coffee shopWhen I heard the story "I know a person who looks a lot like the voice (of a public threatening phone call)", that person (Tamotsu Ohara, who later turned out to be the criminal) often faced me. Accompanied by recording in a bar (run by a mistress)InterviewAfter that, I also recorded the conversation when I called Ohara in the store and called...This recording tape was compared to a threatening phone recording during the investigation and provided an important clue to identify Ohara as the culprit.Nippon Cultural Broadcasting is based on a series of incident reports including this.Japan Private Broadcasting FederationReceived the highest award in the "Radio News Activity" section of the "Program Activity Award Category" at the 14th Commercial Broadcasters Award (currently the National Association of Commercial Broadcasters Awards)..
The morning of November 1970, 45 (Showa 11),Mishima Yukio Defense Agency Ichigaya StationAfter standing in the eastern army general supervision department of the Ground Self-Defense Force and giving a speech to the SDF personnel to urge the uprising, he committed suicide by seppuku.thisMishima incidentOnly the nearby Nippon Cultural Broadcasting was able to record all of the patterns.Reporter rushedHowever, the episode recorded by tying the microphone to a tree branch has become a legend.
During press conferences and interviewsMincho typeThe microphone (MS-5 of Sanken Microphone) written in white as "Nippon Cultural Broadcasting" is often shown on TV.The blogs that reporters write almost every day have received a certain amount of evaluation from other media outlets (After the blog parade of the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting News Department).
The professional baseball broadcast is the only commercial broadcaster in Tokyo that broadcasts the live broadcast of the Saitama Seibu Lions game.Culture Broadcast Lions NighterIs a major feature of broadcasting.Even if there is no Seibu match, the games of other Pacific League teams are relayed.Saturday and SundayNRN night gameIs the general bureau and the bureau in charge of the Kanto area,Yomiuri GiantsAlthough it was broadcast mainly on the war, it was withdrawn only in the 2012 season on Sunday and the 2018 season on Saturday, and as of 2019, professional baseball broadcasts are broadcast only on weekdays.
Through Seibu war broadcastSeibu GroupFrom the relationship with 2004 OfSeibu RailwayRelated to stocksSecurities Trading LawIn a violation caseYoshiaki TsutsumiAt the request ofKokudoThanSeibu RailwayI was buying stock.On weekdays when there are no matches, the Lions information program "Lions Express" is broadcast, and an announcer participates as a moderator in a fan appreciation event, so the connection with Seibu is deep.
- Unknown-March 1977, October 3, 1978-December 10, 10
- Pawn to the sound of the bell.The sound of the bell is "Westminster BellIt was a scale similar to.Similar at that timeTime signal,Radio kantoBut I went.The warning sound is 5
- October 1977-December 4, 1978
- Only for pawn sounds.At that time signal spot, the voices of various birds were flowing.Warning sound is 0
- January 1980, 1-(June 1, 1999)
- To normal things such as pop (mi), pop (mi), pop (mi), pawn (la) ..Currently, it is played only when straddling on the hour during sports broadcasts and programs (example: Lions Nighter) ..The warning sound is 3
- March 1999, 6-March 10, 2015
- Music box style so-calledQR songAfter the melody ("Jeiokyuaru" part), pawn.
- Since the above melody is added, it was played about 5 seconds faster than in other areas where the time signal spot CM was used.The warning sound is 4
- March 2015, 12-March 7, 2020
- Pawn after the melody of the current station sound (the part of "Emu Ichiichisanyon" and "Emu Ichiichiroku").Changes due to the start of wide FM.The warning sound is 4
- October 2020, 3-
- Pawn after the melody of the current station sound (changed to the "Bunka Hosou" part of the intro).It is slightly shorter than its predecessor.The warning sound is 3
Broadcasting and distribution other than JOQR
- BSQR489 - BS digital radio 489ch (December 2000, 12-March 1, 2006)
- DigiQ + N 93- Terrestrial digital radioBureau Tokyo area 93ch
- Podcast QR - Less Stupid (July 2005, 9 -)
- BBQR - Internet radio (- March 2013)
- Super! A & G + --A & G Internet Radio (September 2007, 9-), Terrestrial Digital Radio Tokyo Area 3ch (September 9302, 2007 --March 9, 3)
- AG-ON --A & G Internet On Demand (April 2012-)
Group, Fujisankei Group, affiliated broadcasting stations
- Regarding each group company Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Group
- Regarding Fujisankei Group companies- Fuji Sankei Group: Fuji Television,BS Fuji,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.,Sankei Shimbun,Sankei sports,Pony canyon,Evening Fuji,Hakone Museum of Sculpture,Mikahara Kogen Museum of Artな ど
- Regarding affiliated broadcasting stations- NRN
Other stations with the same name
Neither has a direct relationship in terms of capital and personnel.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Company Overview --Cultural Broadcasting Company Information
- ^ a b Fuji Sankei Group List Fuji Sankei Group Archived August 2015, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Masao Sakai "Beginning of TV Shopping" Fusosha Publishing Co., Ltd., 2008, Part 1 Formation of Fuji Media Holdings and Living Route "Reconstruction of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting".ISBN 978-4-594-05565-3.
- ^ The old company that existed until the end of March 2006.After the establishment of (new) Nippon Broadcasting System due to the company split the next day, Fuji TV (currentlyFuji Media Holdings) Was absorbed and merged and disappeared.
- ^ The broadcast will end at the 2018th time in 4.In addition, the TV broadcast is due to the fact that the organizer was moved from Asahi Shimbun to Yomiuri Shimbun.Nippon TVThe relay right has been transferred to.
- ^ There is also a relationship with Japan Educational Television (currently TV Asahi), which was funded by Obunsha, and this is one of the causes of the twist in the exchange relationship with TV stations. 1978, TV Asahi's managing director became the president of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, which deepened the relationship with TV Asahi, but after Obunsha withdrew its capital from Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, a person with Fuji TV, the same group company We also maintain a good exchange.
- ^ "Efforts of group companies". Shochiku Co., Ltd.. 2020/11/9Browse.
- ^ The movie released in 2009Yatterman], Nippon Television and its affiliated stations (NNN-NNSNippon Cultural Broadcasting is also on the production committee along with the member stations), and several announcers of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting appeared in the movie..
- ^ Nippon Broadcasting System had a parent-child capital relationship with Fuji Television for a long time, but after absorbing its assets through a company split in April 2006 and becoming a subsidiary of Fuji Television, it became a brother company with the establishment of Fuji Media Holdings. There is.
- ^ "St. Paul" is an English reading of St. Paul
- ^ 1952It was closed at the end.
- ^ Before this, Radio Tokyo (currentlyTBS Radio) Was using 1130kc.
- ^ a b Source: "Ten Year History of Commercial Broadcasting" (National Association of Commercial Broadcasters, December 1961, 12, p. 1, "Part 377 Chronology of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting".
- ^ From "Ten Years of Commercial Broadcasting" (published by the National Association of Commercial Broadcasters in 1961), page 672, "Chronology ((Showa) 30)"
- ^ As mentioned above, the calling name was changed to "Bunkahoso" in July 1954.
- ^ 19726/30Disbanded
- ^ Back thenTokai radio,Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting(Both Saturday and Sunday),Every day broadcasting(soil),Asahi Broadcasting(Day),China broadcastingIt was a (backward) network.
- ^ The personality was the station Ana at the timeDoi MasaruWas in charge.
- ^ This is the second commercial broadcaster in Tokyo, following Nippon Broadcasting System.However,横 浜 市Radio Kanto (currently, with a registered performance hall)R/F Radio Japan) Has been broadcast all night since October 1966, 10.
- ^ One of the singer's rookie awards
- ^ At the start of broadcasting-Until March 1991, "Hino Dynamic Scope Run! Kayokyoku"
- ^ After that, change the company name to Apollon → Bandai Music Entertainmentchange to.Nippon Cultural Broadcasting 1989Sold shares to.The company 2000Dissolved
- ^ Radio OsakaCo-production with.
- ^ The original title was "Lions DJ"
- ^ Operation ended on March 2002, 3.
- ^ DoCoMo, Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, and FOMA network enable radio broadcasting Mobile Phone Watch May 2003, 11
- ^ Revolutionizing radio relay ~ FOMA audio relay device ITmedia July 2004, 5
- ^ "13 commercial radio stations, online program distribution from March"[Broken link] - Yomiuri Shimbun 20102/13
- ^ "13 commercial broadcasting stations in Tokyo and Osaka will be banned from online distribution from March" - CNET Japan 20102/15
- ^ QR weekday total 7.5 hours October major reorganization, wide longer trend [Cultural Communication.com July 10, 2010]
- ^ Established new company radiko on December 12, IP simul radio broadcasting started in earnest Archived August 2010, 11, at the Wayback Machine. - Asahi Shimbun 201011/25
- ^ Radiko Co., Ltd. was established on December 12st, expanding the area and participating in new stations by the spring of 1. --NIKKEI BP November 2010, 11
- ^ For A & G related goods, "Super! A & G Shop" was opened three years ago.Except for some, it can be purchased at "Chika Q" which opened in February 3, but it is open only from 2010:2 to 12:17 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- ^ Notice of transition to monaural broadcasting
- ^ Installed and operated by J Planet, in addition to Nippon Cultural BroadcastingTOKYO MXAlso be used, such as.
- ^ Delivered every Saturday from the foot of the Tokyo Sky Tree! Live broadcast from "TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN STUDIO"!
- ^ a b Preliminary license for FM complementary relay station for 3 AM radio stations. FM broadcasting is possible,AV Watch, September 2014, 9
- ^ a b Preliminary license for FM complementary relay stations of 3 Kanto wide area AM radio companies, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kanto General Communication Bureau, October 2014, 9
- ^ a b What are the compatible radios and areas? Kanto wide area AM3 company explains FM complementary broadcasting,AV Watch, September 2014, 9
- ^ Nippon Cultural Broadcasting New Communication Logo Decided! Musashino Art University graduates' works selected from 5,352 works
- ^ a b c "Wide FM" of 3 AM stations in Tokyo scheduled to start in December TBS, Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Nippon Broadcasting, Sankei Shimbun, September 2015, 9
- ^ V-Low Reception Countermeasure Center (Tokyo area) Archived August 2015, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Licensed to FM complementary relay stations of three Kanto wide area AM radio companies, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kanto General Communication Bureau, October 2015, 12
- ^ a b 3 radio stations in Tokyo Wide FM starts on December 12th, Sports Nippon, December 2015, 11
- ^ "Wide FM" of 3 AM stations in Tokyo opened on December 12th Joint special program from Skytree, Sankei News, January 2015, 11
- ^ Posted by masahiroasakawaakajett.a (1019565484762754) - Facebook
- ^ hibiku_yamamura's tweet (674772978869993472)
- ^ “Nippon Cultural Broadcasting President Akiyuki Nosaka QR Song is a property“ I have no intention of losing it ””. Hochi Shimbun(November 2015, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 12. 2016/10/13Browse.
- ^ Terumi Yoshida Fly! Salvador 716th December 12th - Wayback machine(For archived March 2016, 3)
- ^ Nippon Cultural Broadcasting "You are not alone" Student support campaign "Tombon Pencil Presents Recommendation! Student support special" December 12 (Monday) 11 hours live broadcast decisionTombow Pencil November 2017, 11
- ^ Actually, it is operated by the subsidiary Cultural Broadcasting Development Center Co., Ltd.
- ^ Notice of termination of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting shopping service | Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Shopping
- ^ tweet of joqrshopping (1234282450215264258)
- ^ "Nippon Cultural Broadcasting announces organizational changes and personnel changes on October 10st". MUSICMAN(July 2020, 10) 2020/10/2Browse.
- ^ Kawaguchi Broadcasting Station (currentSKIP city) Is a different place.INAX Sound of Meister: Kunimaru Tokyo History Exploration Broadcast on December 12th.
- ^ Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Transmission Station / Radio Station License - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Later, "160-02 → 160-8002" was used as a number exclusively for large businesses, and the announcement of "(Tokyo) Shinjuku-ku" was omitted because it came to be delivered even if the place name was omitted. , It was often referred to simply as "〒160-02 (→ 160-8002) Nippon Cultural Broadcasting".
- ^ Before moving from KawadachoFuji Television Network, IncIs "TokyoUshigome Post OfficeIt was delivered as a well-known and large-scale delivery destination, just as it was in the ward (located at 3-2 Kawada-cho, Shinjuku-ku).Even at broadcasting stations, NHK may not be sent unless you write the area name and chome as "Jinnan, Shibuya-ku" and TBS as "5-chome, Akasaka, Minato-ku".
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Telecommunications website radio station license, such as information
- ^ Three stations, including "FM complementary broadcasting" where you can listen to AM radio on FM waves and Nippon Broadcasting System, will start main broadcasting from this fall to this winter., Phile-web, February 2015, 1
- ^ You can listen to Nippon Cultural Broadcasting on J: COM TV !! Simultaneous rebroadcast of AM radio started. The target area has expanded from October 2014! Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.
- ^ Mon-Wed personality is not a talent belonging to Johnny's office, but since the programs of the members belonging to it are included, the time zone is suspended.On Thursday, the whole story will be suspended because the personality itself is a talent agency.
- ^ The broadcast itself is 21 minutes from 30:22 to 00:30 on Tuesday, but "Culture Broadcast Lions Nighter』In consideration of the extension time (50 minutes), it was not supported until 22:50.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Radio Wave Homepage". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2017/6/15Browse.
- ^ National Association of Commercial Broadcasters in Japan '92, Koken Publishing, November 1992, pp. 11-221.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2003" published by Koken, November 2003, pp. 11-229.
- ^ Nippon Cultural Representative Director, Senior Advisor
- ^ Obunsha (Listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- ^ Part-time director of Nippon Cultural Broadcasting
- ^ Organization chart… Previously belonged to the Production Department of the Organization Bureau, but due to the organizational reform on April 2013, 4, it became a member of the Production Department of the Broadcasting Business Bureau, and an announcement room was newly established in the Production Department on January 5, 2014. ..
- ^ Announcer | Performers
- ^ Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Hideaki Ota Announced to the director of the organization with the advancement of "Unprecedented", from the president on Makoto Otake Radio!("Sports Nippon" 20209/24(Additional article)
- ^ a b c “Three newcomers to Nippon Cultural Broadcasting have joined the company!”. Sankei sportsSankei Digital. (April 2020, 6) 2020/6/16Browse.
- ^ A tweet sent from the person's twitter official account 2 days before leaving Nippon Cultural Broadcasting (March 2018, 3)See
- ^ Haruka Tateya Anna leaves HoriPro this month("Sports Nippon" 20209/28(Additional article)
- ^ Honda Yasuharu"Abduction", "Yasuharu Honda Collection 1"文藝 春秋, 1977, pp.101 --108
- ^ News parade --National Radio Network
- ^ Award programs / achievements -Japan Private Broadcasting Federation
- ^ The reporter is the current chairman of the board.Akihiro Miki.
- ^ 2006 years,Prince HotelMerged with.
- ^ The warning sound is 3.Tochigi BroadcastingBut the same thing is used.
- ^ Recorded programs may not play even if they straddle the hour
- ^ radikoThen this part is not broadcast and is silent.This is also the case when straddling the hour during the program.
- ^ HawaiiA broadcasting station for Japanese people.I was online for multiple Nippon Cultural Broadcasting programs
- QR song
- Radio glitter
- Boat racing - Special gradeとPremium GIBroadcast the championship of the race
- JOQgiRl (JOQgiRl) --Formed and dissolved in 2016.Nao Yagi,Nagisa Obi,Ayano NishikawaIdol group of 3 announcers
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.