Photo The image is an image (C) Daily Gendai
The symptoms of "meningococcal urethritis", which has been attracting attention in recent years, are similar to gonorrhea.
If you write the contents roughly
Therefore, even if you do a normal urine test (nucleic acid amplification method), it will be negative.
[Secrets in pants taught by specialists] Do you know the pathogen "meningococcus"?The details that cause meningitis ... → Continue reading
Daily Gendai Healthcare
We will deliver the medical and health articles of the evening paper "Daily Gendai". From everyday health laws to the latest medical information, all articles are based on interviews with doctors and specialists.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Urinalysis(Urinalysis,British: Urinalysis)PeeIncludes many inspection items aboutMedical checkupIs one of the most common methods of..Part of the urinalysis is done by urinalysis, and the results can be read by discoloration of the test strip.
|Test result reference standard value|
|Measurement item||lower limit||upper limit||unit|
|Peeproportion||1.003 ||1.030||g / mL|
|Osmotic pressure||400||n / A||m / kg|
|Urobilinogen||0.2||1.0 || |
or mg / dL
|Red blood cell(RBCs) /|
|0||2 <p>2019<p>||to |
|Red blood cell cylinder||n / A||0 / negative|
|White blood cell (WBCs) /|
|0||2 / negative|
|sugar||n / A||0 / negative|
|Ketoneclass||n / A||0 / negative|
|Bilirubin||n / A||0 / negative|
|blood||n / A||0 / negative|
|Nitrite||n / A||0 / negative|
|sodium (Na)-per day||150||300||mmol / 24hours|
|potassium (K)-per day||40||90||mmol / 24hours|
|calcium (Ca) --per day||2.5||8.0||mmol / 24hours|
|phosphoric acid (P) --per day||n / A||38||mmol / 24hours|
|Creatinine --per day||4.8||19||mmol / 24hours|
Dopamine --per day
|90 ||420 ||μg / d|
Urine is produced by being filtered by the kidneys to dispose of unwanted substances, harmful substances, and metabolic waste products in the blood.Therefore, it reflects the physical conditionHydrogen ion index It is known that (pH) and components change,Internal medicineIt is the main test target in the diagnosis of.
BloodLymph,Interstitial fluid, The pH of cell fluid, etc.HomeostasisIt is usually maintained at pH 7.4 ± 0.05 by (homeostasis function).On the other hand, since urine is not a body fluid, the pH fluctuates to some extent, and urine is generally weakly acidic.Alkaline foodBy ingesting a large amount of, it often remains alkaline and does not decrease.
In urineproteinIf (Proteinuria),Kidney diseaseOr urinary tract abnormalities,sugarThen.Diabetes mellitusInflammation and stones of the urethral system are suspected in blood.However, these are even in the absence of diseasefatigueIt may also be the cause.UrobilinogenAmount of urineproportionAlso suggests organ disease.ウ イ ル ス, If bacteria are mixedUrinary system OfInfectionIs suspected.When ingesting drugs, poisons, etc., unique metabolites are detected.妊娠From the woman who didHuman chorionic gonadotropin A unique hormone called (HCG) is detected.
A simple urine testreagentColor change andPrecipitationIt checks for the presence or absence of pregnancy, and can be confirmed in a few minutes if it is a pregnancy test.in recent yearsMass spectrometryWith the development of, it has become possible to detect even extremely small amounts of components, and in sports competitions.dopingIt is used for inspections.
However, if the storage temperature from collection to inspection is high and it takes a long time, intestinal bacteria that are frequently detected in urineE. coli,ProteusIt has been reported that urine, which changes its composition due to the influence of bacteria and is more likely to have important findings, has a more remarkable change over time...Therefore, it is desirable to store it in a cool and dark place with a lid..
- ^ a b c Simerville JA, Maxted WC, Pahira JJ (March 2005). “Urinalysis: a comprehensive review”. American family physician 71 (6): 1153-62. PMID 15791892.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r Normal Reference Range Table Archived August 2011, 12, at the Wayback Machine. from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Used in Interactive Case Study Companion to Pathologic basis of disease.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Reference range list from Uppsala University Hospital ("Laborationslista"). Artnr 40284 Sj74a. Issued on April 22, 2008
- ^ a b "medical.history.interview: Lab Values". 2008/10/21Browse.
- ^ a b "University of Colorado Laboratory Reference Ranges”. As of May 2008, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/10/21Browse.
- ^ a b Kazuhiko Nakatani, Noriko Kashiwakura, Satoru Kuroki and others,[Original] Effect of elapsed time and temperature after urine collection on urinalysis "Journal of the Japanese Society of Rural Medicine" 2016 Volume 64 5 p.789-797, two:10.2185 / jjrm.64.789
- ^ "Cancer diagnosis, use of habit of nematodes with one drop of urine-Aiming for practical use in XNUMX years, Kyushu University, etc.”. Current affairs dot com (August 2015, 3). 2015/3/12Browse.
- ^ "One drop of urine can diagnose early cancer in a short time, inexpensively and with high accuracy!" (PDF) (Press Release), Kyushu University, (March 2015, 3) 2015/3/12Browse.
- Stool examination
- Medical checkup
- Complete medical checkup
- Blood test
- Reference standard value for blood test
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.