I want to know about coronavirus Infectious disease countermeasures at room temperature 22 degrees and humidity 50%
If you write the contents roughly
[Q4] What is the room temperature of the dressing room that you want to keep to extend healthy life expectancy?
"Japanese people tend to think that it is better to put up with the cold to get stronger and healthier, and in fact more than 9% of people ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Healthy life expectancy
Healthy life expectancy(Kenkoujumyo,British: Health expectancy, Healthy life expectancy) Is a survival period in which you can maintain your life physically and mentally and live independently without depending on daily and continuous medical care and long-term care..
For a list of statistics for each countryList by country's healthy lifespan and life extension period,World Happiness ReportSee.
Average life expectancy represents the length of life expectancy, but healthy life expectancy represents the survival period in which one can maintain one's physical and mental life and live independently without depending on daily / continuous medical care / long-term care. The higher the ratio of healthy life expectancy to life expectancy, the higher the quality of life expectancy is evaluated, which leads to reduction of medical expenses and long-term care costs.
whoAlso, governments around the world and government agencies that have jurisdiction over health policy (generally called the Ministry of Health) have made it an important policy goal to increase healthy life expectancy and increase the ratio of healthy life expectancy to life expectancy. ..
- Sullivan method (adopted by Japan)
- Katz method
- Rogers method
- ^ a b World Health Oraganization> Programs and Projects> WHO Statistical Information System (WHOSIS)> WHO Stat2006 Definitions and Metadata (accessed June 2015, 6)
- ^ a b World Health Oraganization> Programs and Projects> WHO Statistical Information System (WHOSIS)> Indicator Definitions and Metadata> Browse Indicators> Browse by Topic> Browse by Mortality> Healthy Life Expectancy at Birth (viewed June 2015, 6)
- Yohachi Miyahara, Toshiro Takeshita, "Relationship between exercise capacity and healthy life expectancy in the elderly in the community" Physical Therapy 31 (3), 155-159, 2004-06-20, NOT 110003994158
- Toshiyuki Ojima, How to Calculate Healthy Life Expectancy and Current Status of Healthy Life Expectancy in Japan "Heart" 2015 Vol. 47, No. 1, p.4-8, two:10.11281 / shinzo.47.4
- Average life
- List by country's healthy lifespan and life extension period
- Disability adjustment life year (DALY)
- Quality-adjusted life years (QALY)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Q4(Kyufo) is one of the image formats. 16 colorsLossless compressionThe format.Also called XLD format from the name of the display program.NIFTY-ServeQLD forum andPC-VANThe image format mainly used in QLD Sig.The extension is .q4
QLDDeveloped next to, it was the mainstream in Japan at that time with 640 x 400 dots and 4096 colors and 16 colors.NECPC,PC-9800 seriesIt was a specification that was in line with the image display capability of.The format is fast to decompress and the compression rate is so good that secondary compression by compression software does not work, but it is not widely used because the algorithms and loaders are under the control of QLD and were not open to the public.PC communicationThe standard 16-color image format in was open to the publicMAG,PiHas become a local format that is used only within the QLD forums and QLD sigs.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.