Summary of winter masks for sports makers and brands.Not stuffy when exercising & as a measure against the cold
If you write the contents roughly
For winter, a mouse cover that uses the moisture-absorbing heat-generating material "Breath Thermo" on the inner surface will be released.
Due to the influence of the new coronavirus, we continue to wear masks when going out.Muscle training and running in the gym, ... → Continue reading
Sports × Lifestyle In WEB magazine "MELOS -Meros-", we propose various themes related to life such as business, health, beauty, parenting, food, technology and new forms of sports through contents. We deliver original content such as independent interviews with athletes and celebrities, experience reports, and how-tos.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Moisture-absorbing heat-generating fiber
Principle and outline of moisture absorption and heat generation
From ancient timeswoolWas known to absorb moisture and become warm.In particular, it is a property found in water-absorbent fibers having a polar functional group of an electrolyte as a molecule.This is because water molecules are mainly on the fiber surface.Carboxy groupThis is because it interacts strongly with hydrophilic groups such as, and hydration energy is released as heat...In addition, the heat released by stretching the polymer chains in the amorphous part of the fiber molecule that has absorbed water (entropy elastic expression mechanism) also contributes to heat generation to some extent..
By chemically introducing polar functional groups and making the fibers thinner than wool to increase the overall surface area, hygroscopicity was increased and more water was adsorbed.Synthetic fiberWas developed.A material that is a mixture of fibers and cotton with improved moisture absorption performance is called a "moisture absorption and heat generation material" and has been commercialized..
It does not continue to generate heat indefinitely, and when the moisture absorption of the fibers becomes saturated, it does not generate heat any more, so the effect when used for clothing is limited to the first few minutes to a dozen minutes..
- Breath thermo (Mizuno）
- Eks (eks)Japan Exlan Co., Ltd.-Toyobo）
- Moiscare (Toyobo)
- heat Tech(UNIQLO,Toray）
- Heat fact (ion, Toyobo / Sumitomo Chemical)
- Body Heater (Ito-Yokado, Toray）
- Eye Heat (Japana Co., Ltd.)
As a completely different thing, "heat storage heat retention material" that stores sunlight instead of moisture absorption heat generation (CeramicsAbsorption-heat conversion function byCeramic fiber that radiates far infrared rays when heatedAnd so on.
- ^ Sanseido "Super Daijirin 3.0" [Fever material]
- ^ a b ""Fever" is only for the first 3 minutes !? The truth of the big boom "warm clothing"". Nikkei Trendy (September 2010, 12). 2014/12/4Browse. p-1
- ^ a b "Textile Handbook 3rd Edition" Maruzen, December 2004, 12, p. 15.
- ^ a b "KASEN TOPICS No.22: Cool Biz and Warm Biz compatible materials". Japan Chemical Fiber Association (June 2006). 2014/12/5Browse.
- ^ a b c ""Fever" is only for the first 3 minutes !? The truth of the big boom "warm clothing"". Nikkei Trendy (September 2010, 12). 2014/12/4Browse. p-2
- ^ "News from Technical Lab: About hygroscopic heat generation”. General Incorporated Association Keken Examination Certification Center (August 2014, 8). 2014/12/5Browse.
- ^ "[Various functionality] Hygroscopic heat generation”. General Incorporated Foundation Boken Quality Evaluation Organization (formerly Japan Spinning Inspection Association). 2016/7/21Browse.
- ^ EX --Japan Exlan Co., Ltd.
- ^ High moisture absorption and heat generation fiber Moisture --Toyobo AP Division
- ^ UnitikaTrading "Thermotron"Kuraray"Black silica" etc.
- ^ Kuraray"Ron Wave" etc.