Photo Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Infected people in Tokyo, more than 1500 new corona, surpassing December 12
If you write the contents roughly
On the 7th, the government will decide to reissue the state of emergency based on the New Corona Special Measures Law together with the three prefectures in the metropolitan area of Saitama, Chiba and Kanagawa.
It was revealed on the 6th that the number of newly infected people with the new coronavirus is expected to exceed 1500 in Tokyo.Last year 12 ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Measures law(There) should be applied to general (the law is subject to an unspecified number of people) and abstract (the applicable cases are an unspecified number of people).lawIn the above, the applicable target is specified, and it is defined as a norm with a fairly specific disposability.Disposal lawAlso known as (Shobunki Horitsu).
Special Measures Law
A law specially enacted for the purpose of intensively dealing with emergencies, etc., when the current legal system cannot respond, for a limited period or purpose.Special Measures LawIs abbreviated.
- Residential Army Site Special Measures Act(Law No. 27 of 140)
- Road Maintenance Special Measures Law(Law No. 31, March 3, 14)
- Law on Special Measures Concerning Securing Road Traffic in Special Areas with Snow and Cold(Law No. 31, March 4, 14)
- Tax Special Measures Act(Law No. 32, March 3, 31)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Acquisition of Public Land(Law No. 36, March 6, 17)
- Act on Special Measures for Heavy Snow Regions(Law No. 37, March 4, 5)
- Act on Special Measures for Conservation of Historical Climate in Ancient City(Law No. 41, March 1, 13)
- Law on Special Measures Concerning Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Due to Coal Mine Disaster(Law No. 42, March 7, 28)
- Special Measures Law for Mining Damage Countermeasures such as Metal Mining(Law No. 48, March 5, 1)
- Act on Special Measures against Active Volcanoes(Law No. 48, March 7, 24)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Securing Human Resources for Educational Staff of Compulsory Education Schools to Maintain and Improve Standards of School Education(Law No. 49, March 2, 25)
- Act on Special Measures Against Aircraft Noise around Specific Airports(Law No. 53, March 4, 20)
- Law on Special Measures Concerning Appointment of Foreign Teachers at Public Universities(Law No. 57, March 9, 1)
- Lake Water Quality Conservation Special Measures Law(Law No. 59, March 7, 27)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Prevention of Poisonous Substances in Distribution Foods(Law No. 62, March 9, 26)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Integrated Promotion of Residential Land Development and Railway Development in Metropolitan Areas(Law No. 6, June 28, 61)
- Disaster Urban Reconstruction Special Measures Law(Law No. 7, July 2, 26)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Maintenance of Electric Wire Utility Tunnels, etc.(Law No. 7, July 3, 31)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Reconstruction of Damaged Buildings(Law No. 7, July 3, 24)
- Specified Emergency Disaster Special Measures Law(Law No. 8, July 6, 14)
- Act on Special Measures for Countermeasures against Dioxins(Law No. 11, 105)
- Nuclear Emergency Preparedness Act(Law No. 11, July 12, 17)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Recovery of Property Belonging to Bankruptcy Foundation of Specified Bankruptcy Corporation(Law No. 11, July 12, 7)
- Depopulated Area Independence Promotion Special Measures Law(Law No. 12, July 3, 31)
- Act on Special Measures for Promotion of Local Areas such as Nuclear Power Generation Facilities(Law No. 12, July 12, 8)
- Okinawa Promotion Special Measures Act(Law No. 14, July 3, 31)
- Special Measures Law for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy(Law No. 14, July 6, 14)
- Law on Special Measures Concerning Support for Homeless Independence(Law No. 14, July 8, 7)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Prohibition of Entry of Specified Ships(Law No. 16, July 6, 18)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Smooth Implementation of Reorganization of Stationed Forces, etc.(Law No. 19, July 5, 30)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Ensuring Emergency Medical Care Using Emergency Medical Helicopters(Law No. 19, July 6, 27)
- Act on Special Measures concerning Payment of Benefits for Rescue Victims of Hepatitis C Infection with Specific Fibrinogen Products and Specific Blood Coagulation Factor IX Products(Law No. 20, July 1, 16)
- Act on Special Measures concerning Optimization and Activation of General Passenger Car Transportation Business in Specified Areas and Quasi-Specified Areas(Law No. 21, July 6, 26)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Renewable Energy Electricity Procurement by Electricity Companies(Law No. 23, July 8, 30)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Countermeasures for Environmental Pollution by Radioactive Materials Released by the Accident of a Nuclear Power Plant Associated with the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake that Occurred on March XNUMX, XNUMX(Law No. 23, July 8, 30)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Securing Financial Resources Necessary for Implementing Measures for Recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake(Law No. 23, July 12, 2)
- New influenza measures special measures law(Law No. 24, July 5, 11)
- Special Measures Law Concerning Promotion of Measures for Vacant Houses, etc.(Law No. 26, July 11, 27)
- (Law No. 27, July 4, 30)
- Reiwa XNUMXrd Year Tokyo Olympic Games / Tokyo Paralympic Games Special Measures Law(Law No. 27, July 6, 3)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Conservation of Manned Border Remote Island Areas and Maintenance of Local Communities Related to Specified Manned Border Remote Island Areas(Law No. 28, July 4, 27)
- Law Concerning Special Measures Necessary for Preparation and Management of International Exposition to be Held in XNUMX(Law No. 31, July 4, 26)
- Act on Special Measures for Promotion of Local Financial Reconstruction (Law No. 30, March 12, 29)
- Dowa Countermeasure Business Special Measures Law(Law No. 44, March 7, 10)
- Act on Special Measures Against Terrorism(Law No. 13, July 11, 2)
- Act on Special Measures concerning Implementation of Humanitarian Reconstruction Support Activities and Security Ensuring Support Activities in Iraq(Law No. 15, July 8, 1)
- Act on Special Measures Concerning Implementation of Supply Support Activities for Anti-Terrorism Maritime Prevention Activities(Law No. 20, July 1, 16)
- Law on Special Measures for Foot-and-Mouth Disease (Law No. 22, July 6, 4)
- Okinawa Residents Participation in National Government Special Measures Law (Law No. 45, March 5, 7)
- Japan National Railways Management Reconstruction Promotion Special Measures Law (Law No. 55, March 12, 27)
- Act on Special Measures concerning Revitalization of Industrial Vitality and Innovation of Industrial Activities (Law No. 11, July 8, 13)
- Act on Special Measures concerning Payment of Child Allowances, etc. in FY XNUMX (Law No. 23, July 8, 30)
Temporary Measures Law
- Temporary Measures Law Concerning Issuance of Textbooks(Law No. 23, March 7, 10)
- Temporary measures law such as fines(Law No. 23 of December 12, 18)
- Special Soil Zone Disaster Control and Promotion Temporary Measures Law(Law No. 27, March 4, 25)
- Temporary Measures Law Concerning Ensuring Political Neutrality of Education in Compulsory Education Schools(Law No. 29, March 6, 3)
- Extraordinary special law regarding telephone subscription rights(Law No. 33, March 5, 6)
- Temporary Measures Law Concerning Advanced Control of Food Manufacturing Process(Law No. 10, July 6, 6)
- Temporary Measures Law Concerning Financial Resources for Road Maintenance Expenses(Law No. 23 of July 7, 28) → Road Maintenance Emergency Measures Law → Law Concerning Special Exceptions to Financial Resources for Road Maintenance Expenses → Law Concerning Special Financial Measures for Road Maintenance Projects
- Temporary Measures Law Concerning Establishment of National Industrial Teacher Training Center, etc.(Law No. 36, March 5, 19)
- Temporary Measures Act on University Management(Law No. 44, March 8, 7)
- Seto Inland Sea Environmental Conservation Temporary Measures Law(Law No. 48, October 10, 2) → Seto Inland Sea Environmental Conservation Special Measures Law
- Temporary Measures Law Concerning Promotion of Creative Business Activities of SMEs(Law No. 7, March 3, 27) → Small and medium-sized enterprise management strengthening law
Separation of powerStrictly interpreting (separation of powers)Legislative officeEnacted a law, which is a general abstract norm,Executive branchThe composition is established that is applied individually and concretely.Therefore, it is a problem whether the legislature establishes a norm that has a fairly specific disposability does not violate the separation of powers.
In addition, it is thought that so-called "shooting" will be possible by dividing the application target and application time of the law, and this isArticle 14 of the Constitution of JapanStipulated inEquality principleIt is also a problem to violate.
In this regard, the myth is that even if the legislature establishes a fairly specific disposable norm, it violates the core of the separation of powers and decisively destroys the relationship between the legislature and the administration. If this is not the case, the legislature does not immediately violate the separation of powers.
Also, regarding the principle of equality, if the legislation is intended to set a substantially rational difference in treatment based on the request of the social state, it does not immediately violate the principle of equality.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013