"Bezonomics" that is not defeated by the corona
If you write the contents roughly
In the future, it is expected that there will be a flood of companies around the world that will follow Amazon's management method as a business model, and we will report on how the spread has already begun.
The spread of infection by the new coronavirus has not stopped yet, and the world is forced to coexist with the virus "with corona ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The term Business Model became widespread in the United States with the development of IT (Information technology) in the mid-to-late 1990s (Mahadevan, 2000). In Japan as well, attention has been focused since the establishment of the Business Model Society in October 2000, lively discussions have been seen in the business world, and finally various research results have been announced in the academic world as well..
A business model refers to a series of structures in which a customer pays in exchange for a product or service provided by a company and the company makes a profit. Especially,consumerとCompanyUtilizing new information technology such as the Internet as a means of communication between customers, a series of commercial activities from product and service selection and purchasing (procurement), settlement, and delivery (logistics) are organized and systematized to improve profitability. It became a noteworthy word with the emergence of a sexual business form. Patented for the purpose of prohibiting similar businesses by other companies and monopolizingBusiness model patentIt became a hot topic that a system with many problems was established, and it got more attention and became established. recently,FreemiumAs represented by, the number of companies that are successful in providing products and services free of charge and earning profits from different channels is increasing, and the number of cases where only the profit mechanism is referred to as a business model is increasing. ..
The etymology originated from the meaning of the prototype of business, and indicated a social science contribution system that included the harmony and empathy of circulating people, but now it has a strong meaning of pursuing profits. Strategy / Revenue / SCM (supply chain management), Etc., set the route for products, services, and fundsBusinessConstruction is also included.
Japanese business model theory
- Tatsuyuki Negoro
- It is defined as "a model of the business structure that expresses what kind of business activities you are doing or envisioning.".
- Strategy: Express whether to provide customers with attractiveness based on the mechanism (resources and activities)
- Operation: Express the structure of the business process to realize the strategic model
- Revenue: Do you secure the profit of business activities? Represent the revenue method and cost structure
- Examining and examining the business model requires three things: strategy, operation, and profit, and the direction of the strategy is the most important because it examines the point of contact between the business model and the customer.
- Jiro Kokuryo
- In economic activity, it is defined as "business design concept for four issues".
- What value to offer to whom
- How to provide that value
- What kind of incentive to collect the management resources necessary for providing
- What kind of revenue model will you pay for the value you provide?
Zhang Hui (2016) gives an introductory consideration on the current state of business model research in Japan, and presents the following as examples of future research issues.
The first is the construction of a systematic business model theory. At the development stage of the theory, there are theories of (2012) problem occurrence, (XNUMX) generation of multiple theories, (XNUMX) establishment of popular theory, and (XNUMX) creation of new ballatime (Murata, XNUMX), but at this stage, (XNUMX) problem occurrence to (XNUMX) It seems that we are heading toward the generation stage of multiple theories. The characteristic of the "problem occurrence" stage mentioned in (XNUMX) has occurred as an important problem in the industrial world, but what can be called a theory has not yet been born. For this reason, the necessary research is the construction of new theories, which requires comparative studies of competitive theories and refined research of empirical theories.
The second is the deepening of research on submodels and the rise (abstraction) from various cases. Today, the debate over business models is widespread in many areas, but there are very few theoretical studies on digging into its sub-level models. One of the typical examples of this is research on the so-called "profit model" itself. It is often said that a business model is one of the common perceptions of various ideas, such as "a business model is a profitable mechanism" and "a business model is a mechanism that converts customer satisfaction into profits", but most of the in-depth research is done. can not see.
Thirdly, the research is based on the impact of the practical application of advanced technology. The reason why the dynamic business model theory is required is not only that the business itself is moving on a certain time axis, but also the business environment in which the business model is placed (one of the external factors from the viewpoint of the business). It is also because the one is changing drastically. One of the external factors that has begun to change drastically and will continue to change in the future will also bring about "creation" and "destruction" in management, and the rapid commercialization of AI, and eventually big data, IoT and robots. It can be said that this is due to the utilization of advanced technology including such things. What kind of impact will AI, which is rapidly advancing into practical use, have on business and on building business models?
If individuals, corporations, and nations judge that it is beneficial, it will spread and integrate to create a new business model. The following is a concrete example.
- interest(There are times and countries that affirm, accept / deny, and reject)
- Securities(Born as a result of the progress of the monetary economy and market economy)
- Department store(France)
- convenience store(America)
- Chain store(America)
- Mail order(America)
- credit card(America)
- BTO(Build to Order) (USA)
- supply chain management(America)
- Customer relationship management(America)
- ^ Zhang Hui (2016)
- ^ Tatsuyuki Negoro (1999,2001,2006, XNUMX, XNUMX)
- ^ Jiro Kokuryo (1999,2004, XNUMX)
- Tatsuyuki Negoro and Makoto Kimura, "Management Strategy of Internet Business-Knowledge Exchange and Value Chain", Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers, 1999 ISBN 4817160799
- Keinosuke Ono and Tatsuyuki Negoro, "Management Strategy and Corporate Innovation," Asakura Shoten, 2001 ISBN 4254275323
- Tatsuyuki Negoro "Management Strategy in the Digital Era" Media Select, 2006 ISBN 4861470080
- Jiro Kokuryo, Open Architecture Strategy-Collaboration Model in the Network Era, Diamond, 1999 ISBN 4478372829
- Jiro Kokuryo, "The Concept of an Open Solution Society," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, 2004 ISBN 4532311551
- Zhang Hui, "Introduction to the Definition and Structure of Business Models," Rikkyo DBA Journal, 2012 ISSN 2185-8969
- Zhang Hui "Introduction to the Current Situation of Business Model Research in Japan-Based on the Viewpoint of Business Concept-", BMA Journal, 2016ISSN 2432-1850