"Oni Odori" online, which connects traditional behaviors!Sanjo City, Niigata Prefecture
"Oni Odori" online, which connects traditional practices!Sanjo City, Niigata Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
This demon dance was held at Honjoji Temple in Sanjo City every year and was visited by more than 3 people.
This year it will be canceled due to the influence of the new coronavirus.
In Sanjo City, Niigata Prefecture, where festivals and events are all canceled due to the virus, the winter breeze on the 11th to pass on traditional culture to the next generation ... → Continue reading
BSN Niigata Broadcasting
"Niigata Local News" is delivered by Niigata Broadcasting who loves hometowns more than anyone as a broadcasting station that is closer and more reliable than anywhere else in Niigata.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
One of the prefecture's leadingIndustrial city.. Most of the city area is oldMinamikanbara-gunOf Niigata PrefectureChuetsu regionAlthough it is classified intoShimoetsu districtIt may be included in.Also, apart from these, "Central prefecture areaThe name "" is also common, and it is adjacent.Tsubame City,Kamo City,Tagami Town,Yahiko VillageIt is the central city of the region consisting of.
2005(Heisei17 years)May 5, Former Sanjo City and Minami Kambara DistrictSakaemachi, The countyShimodaOf 3 municipalitiesNew mergerWith that, the current Sanjo City was established. The population at the time of the merger was approximately 10, and Niigata City, Nagaoka City,Joetsu CityIt became the city with the fourth largest population in the prefecture. Recent population has the same scaleShibata CityAt the same time, it has moved between 4th and 5th in the prefecture.
Adjacent Tsubame City has a close relationship with each other since it has been flourishing mainly in metal processing. Sanjo is also called a "town of merchants" and Tsubame is called a "town of craftsmen".
On the other hand, there are also aspects that have deep-rooted conflicts, and in the past they were located at the boundary between the two cities.Japan National Railway(At that time.East Japan Railway)ofTsubamesanjo StationAndHokuriku Expressway OfSanjo Tsubame InterchangeThere has been a dispute over the treatment of names. Also in the 2000sMerger of municipalitiesOf the two citiesBusiness worldAlthough there was a movement from the government and civic groups to realize "Tsubame Sanjo City" by the merger of Sanjo and Tsubame City, in the referendum of Tsubame City, the negative vote exceeded the approval vote by a narrow margin and eventually realized. Did not reach.
Sanjo City is a prefecture website,Japanese Meteorological Agency,Agricultural cooperativeIn the division ofChuetsu regionAlthough classified asPhone bookIn some cases Kamo CityMinamikanbara-gunTagami Townと と も にShimoetsu districtIt is a transition area included in.
To the east and west of the city centerIgarashi RiverFlows north and south in the western part of the cityShinano RiverJoin up with. The Kasabori district in the eastern part of the city areaSpecial Natural MonumentIsJapanese serowKnown as the habitat of
The ancient city has been formed along the Igarashi River,The early modern period(Edo Period) EarlySanjo clan-Ichihashi NagakatsuMaintained bycastle townDraw the genealogy ofAkata townWith a personality ofXinjin,KamoIt has a similar character to).. In this main streetKarikiAnd the cantilever type that replaced itarcadeIs equipped with..There used to be a full-covered arcade on Shoei-dori..Also, around the main temple alley in front of the Sanjo Betsuin gate of the Shinshu Otani schoolRed light districtThere is an element of.
- Mountain:Mt. Awagatake,Mt. Sumondake
- River:Igarashi River,
- Lake: Himesayuri Lake (Otani Dam)・Kasabori Dam
How to divide main city areas
- Sanjo area: The entire area of the former Sanjo city
- Ranpoku area: Area north of the Igarashi river in the former Sanjo city area
- Rannan Area: Area south of the Igarashi River in the former Sanjo City area
- Oshima/Sugo area: Area west of Shinano River in the former Sanjo city area
- Sakae area: oldMinamikanbara-gunSakaemachiThe whole area of
- Shimoda area: oldMinamikanbara-gunShimodaThe whole area of
Adjacent local governments
- Niigata(South ward）
- Tsubame City
- Gosen City
- Uonuma City
- Mitsuke City
- Kamo City
- Higashikanbara-gun : Aga Town
- 1889May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement, Sanjo Town,Ichinokido Village,Uradate Village,Honjo Village,Tsukita village,Kaneko Village,Kambayashi Village,Asahimura,Tsukanome Village,Otsuki Village,Nishi Osaki Village,Higashi-Osaki Village,Honai Village,Oshima village,Suboro VillageIs established, with all towns and villagesMinamikanbara-gunBelong to.
- 1892May 12 -Minamikanbara-gun Otsuki village is a reorganization,Iguri VillageIs established.
- 1901May 11 -Machimura reorganization. Sanjo Town, Uradate Village,Honjoji Village,Kuribayashi Village,Iguri Village,Osaki Village, Oshima Village.
- 1920May 10 -Sanjo Town merges with Uradatemura.
- 1925May 1 -Transfer a part of Honjoji village (Yokkamachi, Shinpo, etc.) to Sanjo-cho.
- 1927May 10 -Split Kuribayashi Village and transferred to Sanjo Town and Iguri Village.
- 1934May 1 -Minamikanbara-gun Sanjo TownMunicipal systemEnforcement. 4th in Niigata Prefecture, 123rd in Japan. The population at that time was 3 (2897 units).
- 1951May 6 -Incorporated Iguri Village, Minamikanbara District.
- 1954May 11 -Incorporated Honjoji Village in Minamikanbara District and Osaki Village in Minamikanbara District.
- 1955May 1 -Incorporated Oshima Village, Minamikanbara District.
- 1955May 3 -Incorporated part of Oshima Village, formerly Minamikanbara District, into Tsubame City.
- 1960May 4 -Minamikanbara-gunSakaemuraPart of is incorporated.
- 2005May 5 -Sanjo City, Minamikanbara DistrictSakaemachi, Minamikanbara-gunShimodaWas merged to form a new "Sanjo City".
Before the Edo period
- 885 - 京都Iwashimizu HachimanguHachimangu (Sanjo Hachimangu) was founded in Osaki with the help of spirits.
- 1297 - NichirenThe grandson ofJapan-IndiaSeiren Kaan (currentHokke sect Jinmon styleSohonzanHonjoji Temple) Founded.
- 1507 - Eisho no Ran.. Sanjo Shimanojo GeneralNorimori YamayoshiIs the guardianNagao Takei(Sanjo Nagao family.Kenshin UesugiFather of. ).
- 1577 - Shinyo Parent LineBecomes the owner of Sanjojimanojo.
- 1599 - Naomasa HoriBecame the owner of Sanjo Castle Shimano (5stone). Hachimangu moved to the present location.
- 1608 -Naomasa Hori's eldest sonNaoyoshi HoriBecomes the owner of Sanjojimanojo.
- 1610 -Nao Kiyo Hori by the Hori familyReform, Sanjojimanojo is an abandoned castle.
- 1616 - Shogunate Ichihashi NagakatsuFrom Hokiyabashi to the Sanjo castle owner (4 stones), a new castle land was established on the opposite bank of Shinano River (now Motomachi, near the former Sanjo Elementary School) of Sanjo Shimano Castle to build Sanjo Castle.
- 1620 -The ShogunateInagaki ShigetsunaThe sameEchigo country OfKariwaTransferred from Fujii to Sanjo Castle (2 stones).
- 1623 - Inagaki Shigetsuna Osaka CastleIt was the turn and Sanjo Castle was abandoned.IzumozakiDeputy officialBecome the territory.
- 1631 -Sanjo Castle Abandoned Castle.
- 1642 - Nagaoka DomainmainTadanari MakinoDestroys Sanjo Castle due to an act.
- 1649 -From IzumozakiMurakami Domain(Matsudaira Fujimatsu).
- 1675 -Sanjo Village is renamed "Uradatemura" and Sanjo Nitta (Nitta Sanjo) is renamed "Sanjo Town".
- 16908 - Higashi Honganji TempleSanjo Kakesho (currentShinshu Otani SchoolSanjo Betsuin) was founded, and the temple of Jonenji became the temporary hall.
- 17038 -Higashi Honganji Sanjo Kakesho main hall is completed, and an entrance ceremony is held.
- 1822 -The Sanjo Hachimangu shrine is the lord of Murakami, the lord of SanjoNobuatsu Naito OfKyoto officeYou can start by celebrating your inauguration.
- 1828May 12(Old calendar Shimotsuki: November 11)- Sanjo earthquake(7 o'clock in the morning: around 40:XNUMX.magnitude6.9).
- 1872May 11 - Sanjo Elementary SchoolFounded.
- 1873May 9 -First bridge in Igarashi River, Sanjo Bridge (later Arashikawa Bridge) bridge.
- 187710 - Yojuro MatsuoBy their effortsIgarashi RiverThe embankment work on the left bank is completed.
- 1878May 9 - Emperor Meiji Hokuriku regionThePilgrimageI stayed at the residence of Higashi Honganji Sanjo Betsuin (Higashi Betsuin).
- 1879May 5 -In Sanjo TownMinamikanbara-gunThe government office is opened.
- 1880May 5 - Itoya Manpei Fire.
- 1881May 4 -First time in SanjoFinancial institutionSanjo Company (laterSanjo Bank) Founded.
- 1885May 10 - Mizuun BridgeBridge.
- 1887May 8 -First time in JapaneclipseObservation (Total solar eclipse) Observed at the summit of.
- 1894May 8 -The Igarashi River flooded and broke at Kabuchi, Tajima, and Nishi-Osaki.
- 1896 -On October 10, the Sanjo Bank's savings department became independent, and on November 30, it was established in Ninomachi.
- 1897May 11 - Hokuetsu Railway OfNumazuru Station-Ichinokido StationOpening period
- 1898May 6 -Ichinokido Station on the Hokuetsu Railway-Nagaoka StationOpen between, at the same timeSanjo StationOpened.
- 1901May 3 -Niigata Prefectural Niigata Junior High School SanjoBranch school(Current:Niigata Prefectural Sanjo High School)Installation.
- 1906May 6 -The current main hall of Higashi Honganji Sanjo Betsuin (Higashi Betsuin) was erected,1908(Meiji41 years)May 7ToRakukei entrance ceremonyDemonstration.
- 1910May 5 -Sanjo Municipal Sanjo Women's Craft School (current:Niigata Prefectural Sanjo East High School)Installation.
- 1911April 4-Minami-Kabahara-gun Sanjo Commercial and Technical School (current:Niigata Prefectural Sanjo Commercial High School,Niigata Prefectural Niigata Prefectural Central Technical High School) Open school.
- 1913May 7 -Sanjo station square-Yahiko ShrineSangu Motor opens before.
- 1928 -Oshima Village's Minami Kambara County Livestock AssociationSanjo Horse RacingTo start.
- 1935May 7 -Yuchi ImaiMarui ImaiTaketokuden (currentlySanjo City Museum of History and Folklore) Completion.
- 1944May 9 - Yahiko LineBetween Higashisanjo Station and Echigo Nagasawa StationUnnecessary emergency lineClosed as
- 1945May 3 -Great snowfall in the Higashibetsuin main hall,Evacuation of school children1 child died.
- 1961May 8 -8/5 heavy rain. The Shin-Ohashi bridge over the Igarashi River was washed away with a private house filled with bridges, and five families were washed away, but four were barely rescued at Tokiwabashi, but one and a fireman were killed. The damage is huge. The total damage was 5 million yen (at that time).
- 19631 - January 38 Heavy snowfall (Sumpath heavy snowfall).May 1ToNational railwayObserve 4.25m of snow at Higashisanjo Station,May 2ToDisaster Relief Act Snow damageThen applied for the first time. The damage was 16 completely destroyed and 11 partially destroyed. The total damage was 66 million yen (at that time).
- Ken-O.com "A movie of the late 8-year-old Mr. Rokuro Kaneko who remains in the 43 mm movie of Hahayuki Sanha"There is a record at that time (video recording of color 8 mm film).
- 1964May 7 -7 flood damage. The Igarashi River flooded, the Shinshin embankment broke 7m, one missing person, 200 buildings above the floor, and 1 buildings below the floor were inundated.
- 1967May 8 - 8/28 flood damage.
- 1979May 7 -7/28 flood damage.
- 1982May 11 - Joetsu Shinkansen(Omiya Station-Niigata Station(Between) Opening, on the border with Tsubame City around ShimosuTsubamesanjo Station(Yahiko LineConnection) established.
- 1985May 4 -Yahiko Line between Higashi Sanjo Station and Echigo Nagasawa Station (Shimoda) (7.9km) abolished (train operation until the day before), Echigo-Osaki station also abolished
- 19883 -Central to the Shoei district redevelopment projectJusco Palm storeOpen
Heisei (old city)
- 1995May 6 - Sanjo Municipal StadiumTo commemorate the establishment ofProfessional baseballOfficial gamePacific League-Kintetsu Buffaloes-Nippon Ham FightersBattle held (Kintetsu 4-6 Nippon Ham). The only one-armed official game at Sanjo Municipal Stadium.
- 1997May 9 -About 2.7km on the Yahiko Line (between Tsubamesanjo Station and Higashisanjo Station)Continuous grade separation business(Total project cost of about 123 billion yen) was completed, and from this day, operation on the elevated line started in the same section. Kitasanjo station will be an elevated station.
- 1998 -Around this timeIgarashi RiverBeside the bank on the left bankFuneral hallConstruction plans come up. However, since there is an educational institution on the hill next to it, opposition movements have risen, centered on the local residents (then more than 3signatureDespite the gathering, the funeral construction has been decided).
- 2001May 8 -At Sanjo Racecourse,Niigata horse racing・The virtually last race held in Sanjo.2002(14)May 3Is1993It was released from (5)Japan Central Horse RacingAbolished outside sale.
- 2002May 9 - 18877Founded long-established supermarket "Maruyoshi"But,May 8ToCivil Rehabilitation LawAll stores were closed due to the application for.
- May 7 - July 16 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and Fukushima (7/7 flood damage).. There are 9 dead, 80 injured, 2 victims (3,452 households) in the city, and 7,467 houses affected by the disaster.
- May 10 - Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake (Greater Chuetsu Earthquake)Occurrence. At Sanjo City Nishiurakan(I.e.Less than 5 (Measured seismic intensity4.9. maximumAcceleration191.7gal) Observe. 8 people were injured, 300 houses were partially damaged, and 32 buildings including public facilities were damaged. Fragmentation of the transportation networkHarmful rumorIt also causes financial damage.
Heisei (New City)
- May 6 -Since the inflow volume of the Igarashigawa upstream dam exceeded the numerical value set in the manual, 26,128 households in Arashiminami and Arashikita districts became the first nationwideEvacuation preparation informationIs issued (this is the second time).
- May 8 -In Sanjo, 1 mm of intense rain per hour (Japanese Meteorological Agency OfAmedusThe maximum value observed since 1976).竜 巻Seen asGust(F0~F1) Occurred, 4 people were injured and 21 buildings were damaged.
- 2007May 7 - Niigata Chuetsu-oki EarthquakeOccurrence. Shinbori (ProsperityDistrict)(I.e.Greater than 5 and seismic intensity less than 5 at the Seirankan (Sanjo area.Measured seismic intensity4.8, maximumAcceleration117.3gal), Ogori (ShimodaSeismic intensity 4 is observed in the area. 32 people were injured in the city, 1 vacant house collapsed, and 111 houses were partially destroyed.
- 2011May 7 - 30 Day - July 23 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and FukushimaOccurrence. One dead in the city. Three embankments in the city, including the Igarashi River, broke. At one point, evacuation advice was issued to all households in the city, and the treatment capacity of the water treatment plant declined, causing water to be cut off in almost all areas of the city.
- 2019May 8 -Observation of the lowest daily temperature of 30.2 degrees, which is the highest in the history of observation. On the same day, the highest temperature was observed at 40.0 degrees, and on August 2018, 8, the second highest temperature of 23 degrees or more was observed..
- 2020August 9- Observed 9 degrees Celsius, breaking the record for the highest domestic temperature in September.
|Sanjo City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Sanjo City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Sanjo City (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mayor:Ryo Takizawa
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||2005/6/12||2006/10/17||Former Mayor of Sanjo. Resigned during the term.|
|2 fee||Kunisada Hayato||2006/11/12||2020/10/15||The youngest mayor in the country when elected.|
Resigned in the middle of the 4th term to prepare for the election of the House of Representatives.
|3 fee||Ryo Takizawa||2020/11/9||Incumbent|
June 2005, 6 Execution (no vote)-Kazuo Takahashi (12 years old, no new) is elected
November 2006, 11 Execution
*Number of voters on the day: 86,494 Final voter turnout: 62.85% (vs. last time: pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Kunisada Hayato||34||Independent||新||28,866 vote||53.10%|
|Nobuyasu Yamai||59||Independent||新||24,927 vote||45.86%|
November 2010, 10 Execution
*Number of voters on the day: 85,377 Final voting rate: 66.32% (vs. +3.47pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Kunisada Hayato||38||Independent||Now||37,035 vote||65.40%|
|Nobuyasu Yamai||63||Independent||新||19,071 vote||33.68%|
October 2014, 10 Execution (no vote)-Kunisada Hayato (26 years old, none, present) is elected
October 2018, 10 Execution (no vote)-Kunisada Hayato (28 years old, none, present) is elected
November 2020, 11 Execution
*Number of voters on the day: 81,644 Final voter turnout: 59.82% (vs. last time: pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Ryo Takizawa||34||Independent||新||26,097 vote||53.88%|
|Nagoya Yutaka||47||Independent||新||22,342 vote||46.12%|
Sanjo City Council
- Number of people: 22 people
- Term: March 2018, 5-March 1, 2022
- Chair: Kazuo Sato
- Vice Chairman: Tomiyoshi Yamada
Niigata Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Sanjo City Constituency
- Number of people: 2 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 82,667
- Voting rate: 49.38%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Takuya Kawarai||This||34||LDP||新||13,618 vote|
|Shun Sugii||This||57||Independent||新||11,951 vote|
|Mitsuko Sakata||drop||64||Independent||yuan||10,088 vote|
|Hiroshi Fujita||drop||49||Independent||Now||4,504 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Niigata 4th district (NiigataAkiba,sameKonan ward(OldYokogoshi Town, OldKamedachoArea), sameSouth ward(OldShiraneArea), sameKita(OldYokogoshi TownArea, within the jurisdiction of the main officeKosugi, Twelve years ago,Yokogoshi),sameChuo-ku(OldKamedachoArea, South branch office jurisdictionUnoko,Kamedahayadori),sameHigashi Ward(OldKamedachoArea,IshiyamaKamedanakajima 4-chome, under the jurisdiction of the branch office), Sanjo City,Kamo City,Mitsuke City,Nagaoka(Tochio area,Nakanoshima area),Tagami Town）
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
- Voting Date: July 2017, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 317,754
- Voting rate: 64.07%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Makiko Kikuta||47||Independent||前||112,600 vote||×|
|Emi Kaneko||39||LDP||新||87,524 vote||〇|
- Higashisanjo station police box
- Shinmeicho police box
- Sanjo station square police box
- Gonomachi police box
- Tsubamesanjo Station police box
- Shimoda police box
- Honai Office
- Iguri Office
- Osaki Office
- Honjoji Office
- Ozaki Office
- Wakamiya Office
- Large-scale office
- Yagimae Office
- Knife,toolな どhardwareIndustrialIs popular and famous all over the country. Former Mayor Takahashi is also the chairman of the hardware wholesale business that has continued since the Edo period.
- populationThe ratio of the president in the ratioJapanKnown as a city with many.
- From the Taisho era to the Showa eraDaimen Oil FieldAtoilWas being mined.
History of the hardware industry in Sanjo City
17st centuryAt the beginning, to save the territorial people of Sanjo and Tsubame areas, who were exhausted by the storm and flood damage that occurs every yearSanjo CastleIzumozaki who was in officeJinyaSeibei Otani, the deputy official,EdoからJapanese nail OfBlacksmithWe invited craftsmen and encouraged the manufacture of Japanese nails as a side business of farmers. This is SanjoBlacksmithIs the beginning of.
1661(KanbunFirst year)AizuFrom the regionsaw,SwordWith the introduction of new manufacturing methods such as, the blacksmithing in Sanjo Town became even more active. With the increase in product types,18st centuryIn the latter half of the year, hardware that goes around to the distant places where metal merchants who have traditionally been limited to the local area and nearbyPeddlerAs a start in earnest. hardwareWholesalerAnd the relationship between the blacksmith became very strong, and the instruction of the wholesaler reduced the production of Japanese nails,MeijiIn the beginningSickle,, sword, kitchen knife, saw.
Main companies in the city
- Heater manufacturer,コ ロ ナHeadquarters location.
- Home centerSecond-tier,Arkland SakamotoHeadquarters location.
- OutdoorGoods, household goods manufacturer,Pearl metalHeadquarters location (Products developed under the "CAPTAIN STAG" brand).
- キャンプArticle manufacturing and sales,Snow peakHeadquarters location.
- machine·ForgingManufacturer,Sanjo Machine WorksHeadquarters location.
- Restaurant industry, Saloon Headquarters Location
- Restaurant industry(supermarket, Catering lunch delivery to business offices, etc.),Ocean systemHeadquarters location.
- Catalog giftSales company,HarmonicHeadquarters location.
- The headquarters of a food manufacturing and wholesale company.
- Sports-leisure-OutdoorSupplies wholesale,KawaseHeadquarters location. (Developing products under the "BUNDOK" brand etc.)
- Printing industry,Akema Printing OfficeHeadquarters location.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- ――Opened in April 2015, a facility that renovated the closed school building of Municipal Minami Elementary School using the know-how of a private company...It has a working space, a gallery, a cafe, a rental room, etc., and many businesses move in and events are held..
- Tsubamesanjo Local Industry Promotion Center
- Research core
Sister cities/partner cities
- Ezhou(Chugoku-Hubei Province）
Elementary and middle school integrated educationHas been introduced, and trials have started in a model school since 2009 and in a collaborative (facility-separated) format at all public elementary and junior high schools in the city from 2010... In 2014, the integrated school building of Daiichi Junior High School and Arashinan Elementary School was opened, and integrated elementary and junior high school education began...In addition, the integrated schoolCompulsory education schoolIs planned to move to.
- (Tentative name, scheduled to open in 2021 in the Sukuro area)
- Niigata Prefectural Sanjo High School
- Niigata Prefectural Sanjo East High School
- Niigata Prefectural Sanjo Commercial High School
- Niigata Prefectural Niigata Prefectural Central Technical High School
Compulsory education school
|School name||Reading||Number of children (first half)||Number of students (second term)|
|Sanjo City Osaki Gakuen||Osaki||546||259||Reorganized Sanjo City Osaki Elementary School and Osaki Junior High School in April 2018|
- Number of children/students as of May 2020, 5.
Junior high school
|School name||Reading||Short name||The number of students||Elementary school|
|Sanjo City Daiichi Junior High School||number one||Itchu||423||Arashi south small|
|Sanjo City Second Junior High School||Almost||Nichu||280||Ichinokido small|
|Sanjo City Third Junior High School||Daisan||Sanchu||303||Urakan Elementary School, Kamibayashi Elementary School|
|Sanjo City Fourth Junior High School||Daishi||Youngchu||221||Iguri small, Asahi small, Honai small|
|Sanjo City Honjoji Junior High School||Really||Hongchu||280||Nishi cod small, Tsukioka small|
|Sanjo City Oshima Junior High School||Grandma||Shimachu||80||Oshima Elementary School, Subo Elementary School|
|Sanjo City Sakae Junior High School (Former Sakaemachi Sakae Junior High School)||Return||Sakaechu||276||Large face small, Sakae central small, Sakae small|
|Sanjo City Shimoda Junior High School (Former Shimoda Village Shimoda Junior High School)||Did||Shitachu||203||Nagasawa small, Sasaoka small, Oura small, Morimachi small, Iida small|
- Number of students as of May 2020, 5.
|School name||Reading||Number of children|
|oldSanjo City Sanjo Elementary School(Closed on March 2017, 3, integrated into Urakan Elementary School)||Sanjo||-|
|Sanjo City Ichinokido Elementary School||Ichinokido||629|
|Sanjo City Arananami Elementary School (Opened on April 2013, 4 by integrating Yokkamachi Elementary School, Article Minami Elementary School, and Minami Elementary School)||Rannan||850|
|Former Sanjo City Yokkamachi Elementary School||Yokkamachi||-|
|Sanjo Municipal Uradate Elementary School||Envy||466|
|Sanjo City Kambayashi Elementary School||Kanbayashi||106|
|Sanjo City Iguri Elementary School||Iguri||246|
|Sanjo City Asahi Elementary School||Asahi||59|
|Nishijoda Elementary School||If you||188|
|Sanjo City Tsukioka Elementary School||Tsukioka||311|
|Sanjo City Honai Elementary School||Don't||99|
|Sanjo City Oshima Elementary School||Grandma||60|
|Sanjo City Subo Elementary School||Sugoro||117|
|Former Sanjo City Jonan Elementary School||What||-|
|Former Sanjo City Minami Elementary School||(I.e.||-|
|Sanjo Municipal Sakae Central Elementary School (former Sakaemachi Central Elementary School)||Reply||256|
|Sanjo City Sakae Kita Elementary School (former Sakaemachi Kita Elementary School)||Came back||115|
|Sanjo Municipal Dao Elementary School (former Sakaemachi Dao Elementary School)||Mostly||164|
|Sanjo City Nagasawa Elementary School (former Shimoda Village Nagasawa Elementary School)||Nagasawa||106|
|Sanjo City Sasaoka Elementary School (Former Shimoda Village Sasaoka Elementary School)||Sasaka||61|
|Former Sanjo City Arasawa Elementary School (Former Shimoda Village Arasawa Elementary School) (closed on March 2014, 3, integrated into Morimachi Elementary School)||Arasawa||-|
|Sanjo City Oura Elementary School (Former Shimoda Village Oura Elementary School)||Oura||50|
|Sanjo Morimachi Elementary School (Former Shimoda Morimachi Elementary School)||Morimachi||97|
|Sanjo City Iida Elementary School (Former Shimoda Village Iida Elementary School)||(I.e.||84|
- Number of children as of May 2020, 5.
- The school name of each elementary school (administrative district) is Sanjo CityBoard of educationYou can check it on the homepage
- Sanjo City Minami Kindergarten (closed on March 2012, 3)
- Immanuel Lutheran Kindergarten
- Sanjo Shirayuri Kindergarten
- Minori Sanjo Kindergarten (Closed on March 2016, 3)
- Sanjo Wakaba Kindergarten (Closed on March 2018, 3)
- Hohoin Kindergarten
- Matsuba Kindergarten
Authorized child institution
- Anglican Virgin Children's Garden
- Niigata Prefectural Tsukigaoka Special Support School
Facilities other than school education
- Public vocational capacity building
- Niigata Prefectural Sanjo Techno School (Vocational development school）
- Training institute
- Small Business CollegeSanjo school
- Child welfare facility (public nursery school/private nursery school)
- Sanjo Municipal Uradate Nursery School
- Sanjo Municipal Honai Nursery School
- Sanjo City Arananami Nursery School
- Sanjo municipal cod nursery school
- Sanjo Municipal Subaru Nursery School
- Sanjo City Tsukioka Nursery School
- Sanjo City Tsukanome Nursery School
- Sanjo City Sakae Central Nursery School
- Sanjo City Chiyogaoka Nursery School
- Honjoji nursery school
- Hokuyo nursery school
- Horsetail nursery school
- Fuji tree nursery school
- Second horsetail nursery school
- Kirakira nursery school
- Sunflower nursery school
- Nijiiro nursery school
- Doremi Ishigami Nursery School
- Ogibori Nursery School
- Nadeshiko Aozora Nursery School
- Aiai nursery school
- Iida Nursery School
- Ichinomon exciting nursery school
- Kawadori Doremi Nursery School
- Tajima exciting nursery school
- Arasawa nursery school
- Sanjo newspaper
- (Discontinued September 2019)
Run in the cityJRThe entire line (excluding the Joetsu Shinkansen)Niigata suburbs sectionIt is designated as Higashi Sanjo Station and Sanjo StationAutomatic ticket gateIs installed. In the 1990s on the Yahiko LineContinuous grade separation businessWas done.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Central station: Higashisanjo station
The railway that once existed
- Echigo traffic
- Niigata Transportation Bus(Niigata TransportationSubsidiary)
In addition, there are the following things that the city is involved in the business. Detail is"Public transportation in Sanjo City(Sanjo City)" and "Sanjo City Public Transportation Council(Sanjo City)".
- Sanjo City Circulation Bus "Guruttosan"
- High school student liner bus
- Sanjo City Demand Traffic"Hime Sayuri"
- Iguri districtCommunity bus
Because there are many narrow spaces in the city center,one-wayThere are also many. AlsoIgarashi RiverCompared toShinano RiverSince there are few bridges on the main road in the morning and eveningTraffic jamOccurs.
- National Route 8(National Route 17And overlap)
- National Route 289(Second industrial road)
- National Route 290
- National Route 403
Main local road
- Niigata Prefectural Road 1 Niigata Kosudo Sanjo Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 8 Nagaokamitsuke Sanjo Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 9 Nagaoka Tochio Winding
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 35 Sanjo Stop Line
General prefectural road
Other main roads
- Sanjo City Planning Road 3.3.1 Oshima Higashi Osaki Line (No.289)bypass·plans)
- Sanjo City Planning Road 3.4.10 Shinbo Uradate Line (aka: North-South Transit Road, also known as Sanjo spine)
- Sanjo City Planning Road 3.5.27 Nishi-Osaki Nishi-Honjoji Line (abbreviation: Nishi-nishi Line, commonly known as Rannan Bypass)
- It was a village of Hangaku(Imagined Satoshida): Sanjo CityShimodaArea (oldMinamikanbara-gunShimoda）
- Tsubamesanjo Local Product Center(Tsubame Sanjo Center): Central prefecture
- Roadside Station Garden Township
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- --In March 2016 (Heisei 28)Kitasanjo StationA facility that opened before, with a length of 79.8 m centered on the Sanjo Spice Research Institute.Edge sideIt has a special structure with.
- Sanjo City Museum of History and Folklore
- Shinshu Otani School Sanjo Betsuin
- Hokke sect Jinmon styleSohonzanHonjoji Temple
- Marui Imai House
- ・ Open garden
- Manyo Wisteria
- Historical site observation eclipse monument
- Shimoda no Ishibumi
- Morohashi Rutsuji Memorial Hall(Roadside station Hangaku no Sato）
- Igarashi Shrine
- Echigo Nagano Onsen
- Yagigana Onsen
- Takashiro Himesayuri small diameter
- Shiratori no Sato Koen --Opened in November 2013..Flying to the Igarashi RiverswanCan be observed.
- Otani Dam
- Kasabori Dam
Festivals and events
- Honjoji TempleSetsubun (February)
- Sanjo Festival(May)
- Sanjo kite battle(Sanjoikagassen, June)
- Sanjo Summer Festival (August)
- (Koba no Saiten, October)
- Moving (November)
- Rokusai City(XNUMX/XNUMX cities, XNUMX/XNUMX cities)
- SanjoCurry ramen -It is said to have a history of 70 years, and in February 2009Seven-Eleven"Sanjo specialty curry ramen" was released.
- Back fat ramen -Although it originated in Tsubame, you can also eat it in Sanjo city.UdonIt's a thick noodle that makes a mistake, and steam doesn't rise from the bowlSoupCoverDream Pork OfBack fatIs the biggest feature. It is distinguished from "large oil" and "medium oil" according to the amount of back fat.
- Kurumafu-on a stickgluten4 layers of dough wrapped and baked in layerswheat bran.. It has one of the largest diameters in Japan and is sold in slices, mainlySimmered dishesAnd eat. In the center holeChicken eggsThe boiled food with thebombIt is also called "," and is also made as an event meal.
- Hikozen -CrushedCooked riceTheWarajiPut it in a moldstringStabPerillamisoOf the Shimoda area in Sanjo City (former Shimoda Village)local cuisine.
- Hexagon kite Sabray -Named after the Sanjo Kite battleSabray.. Sanjo CityconfectioneryContractorYamatoya 1966Has been a Sanjo famous confection since its release in.
- -Sanjo City, Niigata PrefectureSoul foodTo spreadSake.
- Market hero - Novelist.
- Blue sky - talent.
- - Indie band.
- Kei Endo - 作家,Illustrator.
- Futoshi Yamai - Snow peakPresident.
- Chihiro Kaneko - Professional baseballHokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersPitcher (from Nagano Sho-Toyota Motor)2004 draftJoined with free acquisition quota. Spend 3 years in elementary school).
- Kawaguchi Nobuo - J LeagueCoach, ex-player (FC Tokyo). Place of birth is Niigata PrefectureKamo City.
- Motomi Kosaka -YuanBroadcasting System of NiigataAnnouncer, current General Manager of TV Sales Bureau of the same station.
- Rinko - manga artist
- Takanori Sakai -Soccer player (bornThe United States of America).
- Nobufumi Sakai -Soccer player, Takanori Sakai's younger brother.
- Takasei Sakai -Soccer player, the younger brother of Takanori Sakai and Nobufumi Sakai.
- Kiyoyuki Shida - Karate.
- Takahashi Katsumi - An actor-Voice actor,narrator-chairperson.
- Naoto Chino - Professional baseballYokohama DeNA Baystarspitcher.
- TOKU - singer,Flugelhornplayer.
- Kenichi Nishiyama - Jobu UniversityFaculty of Management Information教授.
- Yoshiyuki Tanaka - Niigata General Television: NSTannouncer.
- Jun Fujishima - manga artist.
- Keiko Funami - モデル, OriginalKaneboCampaign girl, oldShimodaI'm from
- Kumi Mizuno - actress.
- Shunichi Watanabe - Tokyo University of ScienceFaculty of Science and Engineering, Department of Architecture教授(Urban planning theory),Doctor of engineering.
- Yuta Watanabe - Professional baseballNiigata Albirex BC-Softbankpitcher.
- In addition,Masayuki Kakefu(Former professional baseballHanshinInfielder)ChibaAlthough originally from Japan, Masayuki's mother gave birth to Masayuki in her hometown of Sanjo City, so there are some that are called "place of birth/Sanjo City".
Historical figures and honorary citizens
- Tomomori Yamayoshi(Sengoku periodWarlord).
- Yamayoshi Keicho(Brother of the Warring States Period, Tomomori Yamayoshi's younger brother).
- Yojuro Matsuo(1832-1886)- Igarashi RiverHelped to build a bank on the south side of Arashi.
- Imai Tochichi(1849-1925)- HokkaidoDepartment storeMarui ImaiFounder of.
- Suzuki Soroku(1865-1940)- Army general,Chief of Staff.
- Hibiya Heizaemon(1848-1921)- NisshinboA businessman involved in the founding of.
- Kuribayashi Gosaku(1866-1927)- HokkaidoTrading/Shipping BusinessKuribayashi ShokaiFounder of.
- (1869-1941)-(Chuetsu High School-Nagaoka University) Founder.
- Seiroku Tsutsumi(1880-1931)-Niro Fisheries Co., Ltd. (laterNichiro.. PresentMaruha NichiroFounder of one of the predecessor companies).Member of the House of Representatives.
- Moroji Bridge(1883-1982)-"Daikan Japanese Dictionary, A doctor of literature,Order of CultureRecipient, oldShimodaHonorary villagers → Honorary citizens of Sanjo City.
- Roadside station Hangaku no Sato -Morohashi Ruiji Memorial Hall, etc.
- Masami Iwata(1893-1988)-Japanese painter, Honorary citizen of Sanjo City.
- (1894-1983)-Japanese painter.
- (1899-1952)- Dyeing and weavingDesign writer.
- Inamura Junzo(1900-1955)- Member of the House of Representatives,Peasant activist.. Eldest sonToshio InamuraAlsoMayor-Member of the House of Councilors.
- Watashirou(1899-1979)- Member of the House of Representatives,Member of the House of Councilors,Niigata Governor(2nd term).Isamu Rui HoshoAward.Seiroku TsutsumiMy younger brother.
- Kobayashi Haru(1900-2005)-The final EchigoWoman(Goze),Human national treasure, Honorary citizen of Sanjo City.
- Shiro Akira Hinata(1900-1982)-With the synonym of "Kohakuryu"Continental Roninso,BanditCaptain of.Yokoyama MitsuteruModel of "Wolf Constellation".
- Yoshio Watanabe(1907-2000)- Photographers,Nihon UniversityFaculty of ArtsHonorary professor,Japan Photographers AssociationHonorary chairman,Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of PhotographyThe first director,Cultural Merit, Honorary citizen of Sanjo City.
- (1908-2005)-(Shiso) doll writer,Day exhibitionMember, Honorary citizen of Sanjo City.
- Kenichi Satsuki(1933-2018)- Komerifounder.
- Giant baba(Shohei Baba) (1938-1999)- Professional baseballYomiuri Giants-Ocean Whalespitcher,Professional wrestler,All Japan Pro WrestlingFounded,NWA World Heavyweight ChampionshipI got three times. Honorary citizen of Sanjo City.
■Sanjo City: Honorary citizenYou can refer to Roji Morohashi, Masami Iwata, Haru Kobayashi, Yoshio Watanabe, Saburo Tsurumaki, Giant Baba.
Works set in Sanjo City
- The main stage is next doorTsubame CityHowever, some scenes (made by a local company in the introduction of the area in the first episode)Nail clippersEtc.), and there are scenes related to Sanjo City, and the stage introduction of the work is also introduced in the book introduction in the book "Tsubame Sanjo" area together with Tsubame City. ,
- ^ "Heisei municipal merger magazine in Niigata-Niigata homepage". www.pref.niigata.lg.jp. 2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ "Process of merger of "Sanjo City"”. Niigata Prefecture. 2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ "Process of merger of "Tsubame City"”. Niigata Prefecture. 2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ "Reproduction of the fairy tale road, Sanjo City Ichinokido Shopping Street is a" German Village "plan". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 1992, 7). P. 19 Local Economics Niigata
- ^ “Hameln's House in Sanjo, Niigata, Multipurpose Hall, etc.”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (March 1994, 3). P. 24 Local Economics Niigata
- ^ "Links: Chuetsu area”. Information Policy Division, General Affairs Department, Niigata Prefecture. 2019/9/28Browse.
- ^ "Announcement area for weather warnings, warnings, and weather forecasts: Niigata Prefecture”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/9/28Browse.
- ^ "Sanjo town walking map”. Sanjo City. As of August 2019, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/9/28Browse.
- ^ a b Hideaki Watanabe "Formation and function of Karikidori in Echigo Sanjo Town in the 18th-19th centuryHuman Geography, Vol. 63, 2011, pp. 447-461, two:10.4200 / jjhg.63.5_447.
- ^ Kunio Sugawara "About the remaining state of Kariki Dori in Japan"Technical Report of the Architectural Institute of Japan," Vol. 17, 2011, pp. 1049-1052, two:10.3130 / aijt.17.1049.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 276, Sanjo City, July 2017, 7, pp. 1-1.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ INC., SANKEI DIGITAL (June 2018, 10). “Out-of-season heat wave, 376 degrees in Niigata, renewing domestic high temperature in October” (Japanese). Sankei News 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ "The first ever 9 ° C breakthrough foehn phenomenon in September caused record heat in Hokuriku and other areas”(Japanese). Weathernews. 2020/9/5Browse.
- ^ Mayor Takahashi announces his resignation on October 10 and submits his resignation request on September 17-(9) -Ken-O.com
- ^ Mayor of Sanjo National Government submits resignation notice to chairman on 25th (September 2020.9.23, XNUMX) -Ken-O.com
- ^ "List of term expiration dates (constant)”. Niigata Prefectural Election Commission (February 2021, 2). 2021/3/14Browse.
- ^ "Niigata metal processing industry(Shoji Ikeda et al.)United Nations UniversityHuman and Social Development Program Research Report, 1982
- ^ a b "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 256, Sanjo City, July 2016, 8, pp. 1-1.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 89, Sanjo City, July 2009, 3, pp. 1-4.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 91, Sanjo City, July 2009, 4, pp. 1-12.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 116, Sanjo City, July 2010, 5, pp. 1-1.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 139, Sanjo City, July 2011, 5, pp. 1-1.
- ^ "The opening ceremony of Sanjo City's Daiichichu and Arashinan Elementary School, which became an integrated elementary and middle school building, opens a new history with the new school building."Keno.com. (April 2014, 4)
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 255, Sanjo City, July 2016, 7, pp. 16-4.
- ^ Sanjo City University (tentative name) basic information(Retrieved September 2020, 3)
- ^ a b c Sanjo City: Elementary school, junior high school, compulsory school, number of classes and children
- ^ Sanjo City: Administratively Distinguished School List
- ^ "Sanjo City/Ishigami Bridge Downstream Bridge Commercialization Problems”. I was in the business world (January 2015, 1). 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ Toyama (March 2016, 3). “Sanjo spine, finally connected Shinbo Uradate Line Under Section, effective for emergency transportation”. Echigo Journal. 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ Shigeto (September 2005, 9). “Focus on Shinho Urakan Line and Under Section”. Echigo Journal. 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Sanjo City. 2020/11/10Browse.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 254, Sanjo City, July 2016, 7, pp. 1-1.
- ^ "(PDF) "Public Relations Sanjo" No. 197, Sanjo City, November 2013, 11, p. 16.
- Sanjo City History Editing Committee "Sanjo City History Vol. 1983" Sanjo City, July 7.
- Sanjo City Official Site
- Sanjo/Sakae/Shimoda Merger Council(Archive February 2005, 5)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- Sister city
- Sanjo City Official Tourism Site
- Sanjo Tourism Association - Facebook
- Tsubamesanjo Local Industry Promotion Center
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013