Online business meeting for food business operators for the with corona era
If you write the contents roughly
The business meeting will be held by Chubu Electric Power Miraiz and others at the complex facility "BAUM HAUS" opened in March in Nagoya City with the theme of "the future of food", and will manufacture and sell food products from both Gifu and Aichi prefectures3 The company participated.
In response to the with corona era, a business meeting for food-related businesses to sell products online was held in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Gifu Prefecture's prefectural broadcasting station "Gifu Chan" is the "Gifu Chan DIGITAL" that delivers news about the prefecture. We will deliver seasonal topics from Gifu to the whole country.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Chubu Electric Power Miraiz
Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd.(Chubu Electric Power Miraiz) is a company that sells and supplies electricity and gas to general consumers.Chubu Electric PowerA wholly owned subsidiary of.No. 100 in Japan in terms of electricity sales..In abbreviation,Chubu Electric Power Miraiz,Chubu MZ,Chubu Electric Power MiraizThere is.
We are a company that sells and supplies electricity and gas procured from power generation companies and gas manufacturers to general consumers (Retail electric utility-Gas retailer).The business of Chubu Electric Power's retail division (sales company) was taken over in April 2020 (Reiwa 2)..
We sell and supply electricity and gas to general consumers.Since it does not have a power generation department or gas manufacturing department in-house, it procures electricity and gas to sell and supply to consumers from outside the company.
Sales and supply of electricity
Electricity will be sold and supplied in the Chubu area as of July 2021 (Reiwa 3).Chubu Electric Power Power GridKansai area (mainly in the supply area)Kansai Electric Power Transmission and DistributionIt is also done in the supply area).The price menu varies depending on the area.The electricity price menu includes a liberalization price menu that we created independently.Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryThere is a regulated charge menu that has been reviewed and approved by, but the regulated charge menu (metered lamp B, low voltage power, etc.) can be selected at low voltage (100 V or 200 V) at the supply point in the central area. Only when receiving electricity supply.
The amount of electricity sold in 2020 (April 2020-March 4) was 2021 billion kWh.,TEPCO Energy PartnerAfter that, it was the second largest in Japan.2rd placeKansai Electric Power(Retail electricity sales 1,023 billion kWh) Is small.
According to the results of FY2020 (April 2020-March 4), the breakdown of the procured electricity (excluding the menu of 2021% renewable energy) is about 3% from LNG thermal power and about 100% from coal thermal power. Was 54%.
Gas sales and supply
City GasSales and supply of (LNG vaporized and calorific value adjusted) is as of 2020 (Reiwa 2).Toho GasSupply area (Gifu-Aichi-MieIt is done only in each part of).Gas safety workIwatani SangyoOutsourced to.
For large factoriesNatural gas(LNG vaporized gas whose calorific value is not adjusted) is supplied by Aichi Prefecture.ChitaAnd MieYokkaichiIt is inJERAAlong the gas pipeline extending from the LNG base in..Chubu Electric Power Miraiz owns its own gas pipeline in Yokkaichi City.
For factories in areas without urban gas networks or natural gas pipelines, a wholly owned subsidiaryCenergyIs supplying LNG with a tank truck.
Our companyNagoya cityToHead office2 locations in Aichi prefecture (Nagoya / Okazaki) and 1 location in Nagano / Gifu / Shizuoka / Mie prefecturesRegional Sales HeadquartersPut..The main store is the main store of Chubu Electric Power,Chubu Electric Power Power GridIt is the same location as the head office of.The regional sales headquarters is located at the same location as the Chubu Electric Power branch (Shizuoka branch only) and the Chubu Electric Power Grid branch office.
In April 5 (Reiwa 2020), the sales offices that Chubu Electric Power had located in each of the above five prefectures were transferred to the sales offices of Chubu Electric Power Power Grid.The Chubu Electric Power Power Grid sales office does not accept procedures related to contracts and charges for Chubu Electric Power Miraiz (the storage of electricity charges at the sales office window was abolished during the Chubu Electric Power era.).
This section deals with sales-related events since the inauguration of Chubu Electric Power.
Departure from the 4th largest amount of electricity sold
Chubu Electric PowerIn May 1951 (Showa 26) due to the reorganization of the electric power businessOkinawaIt is one of the nine electric power companies by region that were established in other areas.The amount of electricity sold in the first year of its inauguration was 9 million kWh.TEPCO(7,261 million kWh),Kansai Electric Power(5,508 million kWh),Kyushu Electric PowerAfter (4,094 million kWh), it was the 4th largest in Japan (the amount of electricity sold by each company is the value for one year including April just before the reorganization of the electric power business)..
Significant price increase immediately after inauguration
Second World WarLater, it is fierce in JapaninflationOccurred (postwar inflation). The wholesale price index in 1951 (Showa 26) was 1934 times higher than the average from 9 (Showa 1936) to 11 (Showa 343)...On the other hand, electricity prices under the control of the government have been restrained from rising, and have only increased 83 times in the same period...Electricity prices were too low compared to price levels, and the nine power companies were in danger of survival from the moment they were launched.
Therefore, the first thing the nine electric power companies worked on was a significant increase in electricity prices. In June, the nine electric power companies, which were established in May, applied to the Public Utility Commission, which was the regulatory agency at the time, for approval to raise electricity prices by 9% on a national average...Chubu Electric Power has applied for an average price increase of 65.3% for lamps and electricity..
In contrast, the Public Utility Commission has reduced the rate of price increases, and the actual approved rate of price increases is 30.1% on a national average and 27.9% on average for Chubu Electric Power (32.4% for lamps and 24.4% for electricity). Was not too much..To add to this, hydroelectric power generation was sluggish due to abnormal drought this year, and the price of coal used for thermal power generation soared...For this reason, in the first year of its inauguration, 9 out of 7 companies were in the red...Chubu Electric Power, along with TEPCO, barely secured a surplus.
9 Electric power companies applied for another price increase in 1952, and electricity prices nationwide were raised by an average of 27% in May...Chubu Electric Power increased by an average of 19.6% (lamps 21.5%, electricity 17.8%).. In October 1954 (Showa 29), 10 electric power companies raised the price by an average of 9%...At this time, Chubu Electric Power raised the average price by 18.1% (lamp 11.2%, power 19.8%)...Finally, the management of each electric power company became stable, and despite inflation, Chubu Electric Power remained unchanged until April 1965 (Showa 40)..
Ascended to the third largest amount of electricity sold
GHQAbolished equipment restrictions on the textile industry in October 1950 (Showa 25)..In response to this, the textile industry, which was the main industry in the Chubu region, made efforts to increase capital investment and production...Electricity demand in the Chubu region has increased rapidly, and the amount of electricity sold by Chubu Electric Power has increased significantly from 1951 million kWh in 26 (Showa 3,628) to 1955 million kWh in 30 (Showa 5,747). did..The average rate of increase in the amount of electricity sold by Chubu Electric Power from 1951 (Showa 26) to 1955 (Showa 30) was 1% per year, which was the highest among the nine electric power companies..
On the other hand, the coal mining industry, which was the main industry in the Kyushu region,Korean special demandの好況の後、一転して深刻な不況に陥った。1953年（昭和27年）と翌年には、炭鉱の休止・廃止が相次いだ。九州電力の販売電力量は、1951年（昭和26年）度の4,094百万kWhから、1955年（昭和30年）度の5,007百万kWhまで、平均すると1年につき5.2%増加するにとどまり、増加率は、9電力会社中最下位であった.
As a result of the above, in 1954 (Showa 29), Chubu Electric Power exceeded Kyushu Electric Power for the first time, and Chubu Electric Power rose to the third place in the industry..
Price increase due to oil crisis
It broke out in October 1973 (Showa 48)Fourth Middle East WarTaking this opportunity, oil-producing countries embargoed on the embargo, production adjustment, and price increase of crude oil.Crude oil prices soared, and in the spring of 1974 (Showa 49), they were four times higher than they were a year ago... the firstOil crisis.
The soaring crude oil price hit the management of Chubu Electric Power, which has relied on oil-fired power generation, and recorded the first net loss since the company was founded in the second half of 1973.。中部電力は、1965年（昭和40年）4月以来据え置いていた電気料金の改定に走り、1974年（昭和49年）6月に平均71.8%（電灯29.6%、電力92.2%）、1976年（昭和51年）8月に平均22.5%（電灯20.7%、電力23.1%）、電気料金を引き上げた.
after that,Iran revolutionIn the wake of the deterioration of Iran's political situation leading toOil crisisOccurs,Crude oil priceBreaks through $ 1 per barrel. As of March 30, Chubu Electric Power spent 1980 yen / kWh on fuel costs alone to supply electricity with an average sales unit price of 55 yen / kWh...According to the company's 1980 (Showa 55) management plan outline, it was "the biggest crisis since its foundation.".. In April 1980 (Showa 55), the price was raised by an average of 4% (lamp 49.7%, electricity 41.8%)..
Price cuts after the Plaza Accord
November 1985 (Showa 60)Plaza agreementSince then, the yen has strengthened rapidly and the dollar has weakened.U.S. dollarIt was a tailwind for power companies that import fuel in the building..Low crude oil prices at that time accelerated the tailwind.
September 1986 (Showa 61),Ministry of International Trade and IndustryThe Electricity and Gas Margin Problem Roundtable, which was set up in Tokyo, indicated that most of the margins generated by electric power companies due to the strong yen and low crude oil prices should be returned to users by reducing prices...After that, a concrete study was conducted by the Electricity Business Council Fee System Subcommittee, and in response to this, 9 electric power companies started provisional price cuts in June...In the case of Chubu Electric Power, it was a large-scale behavior that the electricity bill was reduced by 938 yen every month in a household with standard electricity usage...Due to the further appreciation of the yen and the depreciation of crude oil, the price reduction range was expanded from January 1987 (Showa 62)... Despite the two price cuts, Chubu Electric Power's financial results for 2 (Showa 1986) recorded ordinary income of 61 billion yen and net income of 3,326 billion yen..
After that, electric power companies implemented permanent price cuts...In the case of Chubu Electric Power, a new rate was applied from January 1988 (Showa 63), which was reduced by an average of 1% compared to the rate revised in April 1980 (Showa 55)..
Partial liberalization of electricity retailing
The liberalization of electricity in Japan has been promoted in stages.The market for special high-voltage power (contract power 2,000 kW) was liberalized on March 2000, 12, at the earliest.Until then, the supply of electricity in the Chubu area was exclusively for Chubu Electric Power, and the electricity rate was as approved by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (at that time). It has become possible to negotiate with electric power companies and other electric power companies and select the company that offers the most favorable terms and conditions.
ToyotaHas many main factories in Aichi prefecture.The company purchases XNUMX billion yen worth of electricity from Chubu Electric Power every year, and was the largest customer of Chubu Electric Power...Before the liberalization of electric power, ToyotaKansai Electric PowerとTEPCOAnnounced that the fee is being inquired to..Toyota executivesChunichi Shimbun"Because it is a free competition, it is natural to buy from a cheap place. Where to buy depends on the answer (such as Kanden) and Chubu's response.".
Koji Ota, then president of Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc., is a Toyota company.Fujio ZhangWe met with the president (at that time) and made top sales...Succeeded in contracting with Toyota by presenting conditions that surpass Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc., which tried to seize customers..However, the multi-year contract that Chubu Electric Power initially hoped for did not come true, and according to President Ota, it was "quite cheaper (than before liberalization), though not to what extent.".
Start of natural gas sales
Chubu Electric Power's first natural gas-fired power plant started operation in March 1978 (Showa 53).Chita Thermal Power StationUnit 5..Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. announced in December 1973, prior to the start of operation of the Aircraft.Indonesia OfPertaminaConcluded a contract to purchase liquefied natural gas (LNG) from..Since then, the company has bought a large amount of LNG from all over the world.
In March 2000, due to the enforcement of the revised Electricity Business Law, the regulation of side jobs of general electric utilities was abolished...In response to this, Chubu Electric Power started selling LNG and natural gas...At that time, Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. was the Yokkaichi LNG Center (Mie Prefecture).YokkaichiFrom)Yokkaichi Thermal Power StationHad a gas conduit to send natural gas to (the city) (April 2019)JERATransferred to). In January 2001 (Heisei 13), Kyowa Yuka (currentlyKH Neochem) Agreed to sell gas to Kasumigaura Factory, Yokkaichi Factory from April of the following year..Power companies supply gas through conduitsGas Business LawIt was the first time since the large supply system was established in Japan... In April 2001 (Heisei 13), from October using the gas conduit that Chubu Electric Power has on the Chita Peninsula.MitsuiAgreed to sell gas to..The second project was earlier in sales start time.
Advance into the Greater Tokyo Area
In the central area,Toyota groupThere are many main factories of each company.For this reason, it is said that the Toyota Group accounts for about 3% of Chubu Electric Power's large-scale electricity revenue., Toyota Group is an important customer for Chubu Electric Power.After the start of electricity liberalizationKansai Electric PowerWas reported to have secretly launched a sales offensive against the Toyota Group, and Chubu Electric Power was shocked by this..
Around 2009 (Heisei 21), Chubu Electric PowerToshio MitaThe president (at that time) was the companyTEPCOとKansai Electric PowerI was afraid that I would be caught and shot, and before that happenedPower developmentIn partnership with (J Power)Capital AreaUnder the hood sought to advance to.. It is said that J-Power was enthusiastic, but this proposal was made in 2011 (Heisei 23).Great East Japan Earthquake(Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentとPower crisis) Disappeared due to the occurrence etc..
After the Fukushima accident, TEPCO stopped nuclear power generation and began to replace it with thermal power generation.Due to high fuel costs, in January 2012, we announced that we would raise the average high-voltage and extra-high-voltage electricity charges by about 24%...Chubu Electric Power has been consulted by consumers in the Tokyo metropolitan area who learned of this announcement.This year, Kansai Electric Power also shut down all reactors, so Chubu Electric Power refused to talk to consumers in the Greater Tokyo Area because it had to accommodate electricity to Kansai Electric Power and could not afford the supply capacity. Was there.
Around May 2013, Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. will be funded by TEPCO.Hitachinaka Thermal Power StationI applied to TEPCO to take electricity from the thermal power generation facility to be built on the premises and sell it independently in the metropolitan area...In October of the same year, Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. acquired the know-how and infrastructure necessary to sell electricity in the 10 Hz area.Mitsubishi CorporationからDiamond powerAcquired..In June of the following year, it became a wholly owned subsidiary of Chubu Electric Power.CenergyAnnounced to start retailing electricity in the metropolitan area.
October 2014, TEPCONaomi HirosePresident and Chubu Electric PowerAkihisa MizunoThe president and the president jointly held a press conference and announced that they would enter into discussions on a comprehensive alliance on the fuel and thermal power generation business...This alliance was realized, and in April 2015, the two companies jointly joined forces.JERAWas established.
At that time, President Akihisa Mizuno and others said that if TEPCO could not play the role of stable supply in the metropolitan area, Chubu Electric Power would have to play that role...However, Chubu Electric PowerKansai Electric PowerAssuming a scenario where you will be attacked byIt is also said that the real intention was that "it can only be done now that TEPCO is weakening" to advance into the Greater Tokyo Area..
In April 2017, the Tokyo Sales Department was established at the Chubu Electric Power Sales Company to expand sales in the Tokyo metropolitan area... In 2018 (Heisei 30),Osaka GasIn collaboration withCD Energy DirectWas established, and the company started selling electricity and city gas in the metropolitan area...Electricity sales in the Greater Tokyo Area were concentrated on CD Energy Direct by July 2020 (Reiwa 2), with some exceptions..
Full liberalization of electricity retailing and the emergence of cats
The liberalization of electricity retailing began in March 2000 with special high-voltage electricity (contracted electricity of 12 kW or more), and the scope of liberalization was gradually expanded thereafter.The last remaining liberalization of low voltage (mainly used in homes and small stores / offices) was decided in April 3.For traditional utilities, it has become necessary to prepare for low-voltage competition after liberalization.
On February 2015, 27, Chubu Electric Power renewed its home-use web membership service the following month.CateneAnnounced to offer as..By giving points according to the electricity rate to users who have registered as members, It was a strategy to discourage switching to other companies.At the time of this announcement, as a character of CateneCaterpillar catFirst appeared.
In addition, a membership service for business that has been provided since April 2007BusinessFor information on September 2015, 27,Business ratThe character was announced.
Ascended to the third largest amount of electricity sold
For more than 1954 years since 29 (Showa 60), Chubu Electric Power has been the third largest seller of electricity in Japan (the first is).TEPCO, 2rd placeKansai Electric Power).localChunichi ShimbunSaid that Chubu Electric Power had no choice but to settle for "third place in every year."..However, in 2011 (Heisei 23)Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentAs a result, the business environment of the electric power industry changed drastically, and as a result, Chubu Electric Power unexpectedly emerged as the second largest seller of electric power.
Based on the reflection of the accident, 2012 (Heisei 24),Reactor Regulation LawNuclear regulation related laws and regulations such as were reviewed and newly establishedNuclear Regulatory CommissionHas enacted new regulatory standards.Under the revised Reactor Regulation Law, installation permission was obtained under the old standards.ReactorHowever, if it does not meet the strict new regulatory standards, it will not be possible to continue operation.
The new nuclear regulations have had a significant impact on the entire utility industry, most notably.Kansai Electric PowerMet.Before the Fukushima nuclear accident, Kansai Electric Power owned 11 nuclear reactors (total electricity output of 976.8 million kW), and about half of the electricity supplied was covered by nuclear power generation...All of these will not be operational until the new regulatory standards measures have been implemented and passed the NRA review.
Kansai Electric Power will shut down all reactors by February 2012, The amount covered by nuclear power generation has to be filled up by the operation of old and inefficient thermal power plants and the accommodation of electricity received from other companies. Although the price was raised by 2013% in the regulated field (low voltage) and 25% in the liberalized field (high pressure / extra high voltage) during 9.75.Due to the high fuel cost of thermal power generation, the company posted a deficit for the fourth consecutive term from 2011 (Heisei 23) to 2014 (26)...Inevitably, during 2015 (Heisei 27), we decided to raise the price for the second time...This time, the rate of price increase was 8.36% in the regulated field (low voltage) and 11.50% in the liberalized field (high voltage / extra high voltage)... Due to the two price increases, Kansai Electric Power's electricity charges became the highest among the major electric power companies during 2..
The full liberalization of electricity retailing was approaching April 2016.Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. is facing full liberalizationTakahama Power StationI managed to restart Units 3 and 4.The company announced in February that it would cut prices from May, as it is expected to improve the balance of payments...At that point,Otsu District CourtBans the operation of Takahama Power Station Units 3 and 4Provisional disposalIt was determined..The price cut plan had to be withdrawn just two weeks after the announcement...After all, in 2016 (Heisei 28), the first year of full liberalization, the nuclear power plant could not be operated at all and the price could not be reduced.The amount of electricity sold by Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc., which was 2012 billion kWh in 24 before the price increase, increased to 1,418 billion kWh in 2016. It decreased by about 28% in 1,215 years.
As a result, Chubu Electric Power's sales volume for the year 2016 (Heisei 28) slightly exceeded Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. and emerged as the second largest in the industry...However, as of 2017 (Heisei 29), Chubu Electric Power officials recognized that "the second son can be a" second son "until Kanden starts full-scale operation of the nuclear power plant (which has a low power generation cost)." Met.
Start of city gas sales
In April 2017, city gas retailing was fully liberalized, one year behind the full liberalization of electricity retailing.Chubu Electric Power to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryGas retailerApply for registration,Toho GasUsing the duct ofCity GasHas started selling.Gas safety work required for selling city gas isIwatani SangyoEntrusted to.
Advance to Kansai
Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. announced in April 2018 that it will assign sales staff to the Kansai area and aim to expand sales of electricity in the Kansai area...As a result, Chubu Electric Power will be in Japan.Three major metropolitan areasIt was decided to develop sales activities in all of.In July 2020 (Reiwa 2), the business in the Greater Tokyo AreaCD Energy DirectAggregated in.
Launch of Chubu Electric Power Miraiz
In April 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa), Chubu Electric Power started a sales business of electricity and gas (retail electricity business and gas retail business).Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd.Transferred to..At the same time, the power transmission and distribution businessChubu Electric Power Power Grid Co., Ltd.Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. will control and manage these subsidiaries, and will also run its own hydroelectric power generation business and nuclear power generation business.Business holding companyMoved to..Chubu Electric Power Miraiz is a company established in April 2019 under the trade name of "Chubu Electric Power Retail Electricity Business Split Preparation Co., Ltd.", Changed to the current trade name in April 2020 (Reiwa 2).
|Jewelry business||Until March 2019||From March 2019||From March 2020|
|Group business management||Chubu Electric Power||Chubu Electric Power||Chubu Electric Power|
|Power generation business||Re-energy(Hydraulic power-New energy）|
|Nuclear power||Chubu Electric Power||Chubu Electric Power|
|General power transmission and distribution business||Chubu Electric Power Power Grid|
|Retail electricity business||Chubu Electric Power Miraiz|
|Gas retail business|
- ^ "National electricity sales ranking". New power netEnergy Information Center, General Incorporated Association. 2021/4/29Browse.
- ^ “Over 4 contract confirmation documents, etc. missed: Chubu Electric Power Miraiz”. Chunichi Shimbun(July 2020, 5) 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ “Chubu Electric Power actively hires existing graduates in FY22: 391 new graduates increased slightly from the previous year”. Chunichi Shimbun(July 2021, 3) 2021/4/2Browse.
- ^ "Chubu Electric Power, Chubu Electric Power PG, Chubu Electric Power Miraiz, new officers, etc. profile". Electric newspaper: p. 5. (March 2020, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8. 2020/8/22Browse.
- ^ a b c d Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2018, 11). “Regarding the decision on the direction of the company split of the general power transmission and distribution business, retail electricity business, etc. and the decision to establish a split preparation company for the company split”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ a b c Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2019, 7). “About the new brand after the spin-off”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ a b c Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2020, 1). “Transfer of electricity retail business to CD Energy Direct Co., Ltd. in the Greater Tokyo Area”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2021, 4). “2020 financial results briefing materials”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2021/4/28Browse.
- ^ Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2021, 4). “2020 financial results briefing materials”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2021/4/28Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd. “Our power supply configuration”. Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd. 2021/9/10Browse.
- ^ a b Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2016, 11). “Concluding a basic agreement with Iwatani Corp. regarding outsourcing of gas safety operations”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd. “Natural gas sales using gas conduits”. Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd. 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd. “Gas consignment supply service”. Chubu Electric Power Miraiz Co., Ltd. 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2019, 10). “About organizational restructuring (as of April 2020, 4) according to the business structure after the spin-off”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/10/7Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2014, 10). “Regarding the end of handling of electricity bill payment at the customer service counter”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Chubu Regional Electricity Business History Compilation Committee, ed (1995). Chubu Regional Electricity Business History. underChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 10-11
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Chubu Regional Electricity Business History Compilation Committee, ed (1995). Chubu Regional Electricity Business History. underChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 39-42
- ^ a b c d e f Chubu Regional Electricity Business History Compilation Committee, ed (1995). Chubu Regional Electricity Business History. underChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 185-191
- ^ a b c d e f g h Chubu Regional Electricity Business History Compilation Committee, ed (1995). Chubu Regional Electricity Business History. underChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 261-264
- ^ Chubu Regional Electricity Business History Compilation Committee, ed (1995). Chubu Regional Electricity Business History. underChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 303-305
- ^ a b c "Toyota, Kanden / TEPCO price inquiry, apparently". Chunichi Shimbun: p. 12. (September 2000, 2)
- ^ a b c “One-year contract this year: Chubu Electric Power, electric power transaction with Toyota”. Chunichi Shimbun: p. 9. (September 2000, 4)
- ^ a b Chubu Regional Electricity Business History Compilation Committee, ed (1995). Chubu Regional Electricity Business History. underChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 208-209
- ^ a b c d e f Corporate History Compilation Conference, ed (2011). Chubu Electric Power 60 Years HistoryChubu Electric Power Co., Inc. pp. 363-367
- ^ a b Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2001, 1). “About the start of large-scale supply of natural gas through the conduit”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. As of September 2019, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2001, 4). “About the sale of natural gas through the conduit”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. As of September 2019, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Ibarado to Chubu Electric Power and TEPCO's" real merger ": Selfishness swirling with Fukushima compensation" there "". Selection 43 (2): 64-66. (2017) 2019/9/23Browse..
- ^ Uchiyama, Tomohiko (June 2013, 6). "Osaka Gas and Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. in" Anti-Kanden "Crustal Movement of" Energy Major Union ": Shale Gas Revolution Brings Severe Earthquake". Sankei WEST 2018/12/27Browse.
- ^ a b "J-Power will soon disappear": TEPCO and Chubu are destined to be "absorbed and merged". Selection 43 (8): 64-66. (2017).
- ^ Hamada, Kentaro (January 2012, 1). "TEPCO raises corporate charges by 17%," hinders stable supply, "said the president.". Reuters 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ Sagimori, Hiroshi (June 2013, 6). "Drifting TEPCO, isolated in" Electric Power Village ": Honeymoon with the Liberal Democrats who never return". Nihon Keizai Shimbun 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2013, 8). “Acquisition of shares of Diamond Power Corporation and establishment of power generation company”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ Cenergy Co., Ltd. (June 2014, 6). “About submission of specific scale electric power business start notification form of Cenergy Co., Ltd.”. Cenergy Co., Ltd. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ “Cannon Electric Power Competition (1): TEPCO is serious”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2014, 10) 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ Hamada, Kentaro (January 2014, 8). "Chubu Electric Power is a leading candidate for the TEPCO alliance, impact on uncertain liberalization". Reuters 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ "Chubu Electric Power's" Internal Conflict "Inside: President vs. Chairman's Void" Mud "". Selection 41 (3): 78-81. (2015).
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2017, 1). “About the establishment of the Tokyo Sales Department”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ CD Energy Direct Co., Ltd. (August 2013, 8). “About the establishment of "CD Energy Direct Co., Ltd."”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2018/4/2Browse.
- ^ a b c Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2015, 2). “About renewal of "Club KatEne", a WEB membership service for home use”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2015, 9). “About new efforts for full liberalization of electric power”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/30Browse.
- ^ “Ability of Chubu companies: Regional monopoly is far from the top”. Chunichi Shimbun: p. 11. (September 2000, 6)
- ^ a b c Nakanishi, Makoto (June 2018, 6). “Kanden, power price cut for the second consecutive year”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun: p. 6
- ^ Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2012, 2). “About the shutdown of all nuclear power plants”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2013, 4). “About approval of electricity rate increase”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ a b Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2015, 5). “About approval to raise electricity charges, etc.”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2016, 2). “Regarding the remarks regarding the timing of the reduction of electricity charges at the president's press conference in February of the Company”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/10/6Browse.
- ^ Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2016, 3). “(Comment) Regarding the decision on provisional disposition prohibiting the restart of Takahama Power Station Units 3 and 4.”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/10/6Browse.
- ^ Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (February 2016, 3). “Regarding remarks related to the reduction of electricity charges at the press conference”. Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/10/6Browse.
- ^ “Chubu Electric Power Sales Volume, First Kanden Exceeding”. Chunichi Shimbun: p. 1. (September 2017, 4)
- ^ “Chubu Electric Power / Osaka Gas“ East ”is the way to go: Kansai, intensifying competition due to nuclear power plant operation”. Chunichi Shimbun: p. 3. (September 2017, 9)
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2018, 4). “April 2018 Regular Press Conference Greetings from President Katsuno”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.
- ^ Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (July 2019, 4). “About establishment of split preparation company for company split”. Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. 2019/9/22Browse.