Online slander Child abuse Sex crimes To strengthen the support system for crime victims
If you write the contents roughly
In the basic plan, since slander on the Internet such as SNS is occurring one after another, it is stipulated that efforts should be made to enhance the system so that consultations can be handled appropriately.
On the 30th, the government included the strengthening of the consultation system regarding slander slander on the Internet, and the fourth crime victim ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is easy to be confused with criticism and criticism that are basically legal, but criticism should be corrected in this way to the behavior itself to legal and ethical violators that "evaluation of the other party's behavior or counterargument to the other party's claim". It is a constructive point and advice.The criticism is to blame the fault or negligence that has a basis without suggestive content such as advice.[Annotation 2]Is.
However, if the grounds themselves are incorrect in criticism and criticism, the degree of criticism is too high, and even in the case of objective facts, if the content is threatening or negative points to appearance are included. When prosecuted, you will be charged with the same crime as slander.[Annotation 1]..Damage caused by slander due to easy dissemination of hoaxesインターネットHas been expanding since the general spread ofhuman rightsIn question..In particular, the problem is that SNS in other countries such as Twitter ignores even the police's request for disclosure for defamation and arrest of murder threats..
"Slandering" is a word that combines "slandering" and "slandering."
- "Slandling"-To say bad things to others. Procuring.
- ``Slandering''-to hurt the honor of another person by saying something unfounded.
These two words may be expressed side by side as "slanders." "Slobbing" is a verb (StrangeIt can also be used as a "verb").
Slander on the Internet
インターネットWriting onAnonymousThey are more motivated and easier to express their opinions than other media. This may lead to acts such as carelessly writing a message containing slander or defamation on a bulletin board or a home page without considering the feeling of the reader.
Not only when these actions are incorrect, even if they are trueLibelIs an act that can be established. About slander on the netJapanese policeThe number of damage consultations sent to20012267 cases,2006Has increased 3.5 times to 8037, and the damage is increasing rapidly year by year. Some of the victims are in emotional distresssuicide・Some people attempt suicide. In many cases, the caller cannot be identified.
On the other hand, there are cases in which compensation was made after the sender was specified. Of the actress in 2020Spring flowersHaruna announced that the person who slandered her and her parents agreed to pay a settlement fee of about 300 million yen to Haruna..
Measures/impact on slanderous slander on SNS
2020May 4, Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsDisclosure of personal information of the person who posted slander on the InternetProvider Liability Limitation LawThe first meeting of a study group (a study group on the ideal way of disclosing sender information) was held.. The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications indicated that it plans to compile an interim report by the summer of the same year..
Movement after the death of Hana Kimura
At the press conference on the 25thChief Cabinet Secretary-Yoshii KanAbout the information disclosure of the caller over slander on the InternetProvider Liability Limitation LawCiting what is stipulated inMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsHas started discussions since last month. Based on that, we will take appropriate measures." There is a view that this statement is related to Kimura's death and slandering slander to Kimura on the SNS, and the opposition party side as well.Constitutional Democratic PartyDiet Countermeasure ChairmanAtsushi AzumiSaid to the reporters in the Diet that "anonymous, slanderous slander can hurt many people and lead to life-threatening situations.".
In response to this news, federated SNS ·MastodonIn Japan, "msdtn.jp", which is the second largest instance in Japan, and "mastodon.cloud", which is the third largest instance in the same company (operated by the joint venture decentralized social network organization), will continue to file lawsuits and disclosure requests against slander on the Internet. It is expected that it will become more general and that government agencies will give instructions to strengthen responses and strengthen legislation.2020May 6Announced that it will end the service. The reason for the closure is that it was judged that it was difficult to take appropriate measures due to the increased administrative burden..
In December, it was revealed that a man will be sent documents on Twitter for insulting postings that slander Kimura...The content of the slander was "Is it worth living?" "When will I die?", All of which were in the form of a reply to Kimura on Twitter..
In some cases, the sender's responsibility was questioned.Smiley Kikuchi Schoolgirl concrete murder case19 of the 7 men and women who wrote slanderous comments in the comment section of the blog on the assumption that they were involved inLibelIn doubtDocument inspectionHas been (Smiley Kikuchi trauma damage case).In addition, there are lawyers who state that "those who agree with slander must also pay a compensation fee."..Regarding the posting of slander on Twitter, it has been clarified that the man will be sent documents on suspicion of insulting posting content that slander Kimura Hana as mentioned above..
In the article in 2020, a lawyer who is familiar with slanderous cases on the Internet said, "It takes about two years to identify the other party and finish the trial." "Even if you win the trial, the amount of damages should be 2 million yen. By the way, it costs hundreds of thousands of yen for legal fees. "" In reality, there are many cases where people who are unemployed and incapable of paying or underage write, and there are many cases where damages cannot be recovered. " Considering that you can register an anonymous account for free and write as many slanderous injuries as you like in a matter of seconds, the legal system is too unbalanced and unfair. ".
In a more malicious case, a victim suffering slander may be involved in a criminal case and be tailored as a suspect in the criminal case.CelebrityIn this case, there are cases in which the information useful to the victim is rubbed out. Based on that experience,Public interestContribute toCorporationSome victims preside over, There are many examples in which life is greatly distorted by the effects of slander.
- ^ a b From a criminal point of view, "defamation" and "insult" are applicable when the other party is slanderous to an individual, and "credit damage" and "business interruption" are applicable to a company (company / store) or organization.On the other hand, in civil cases, damages and consolation fees based on tort may be claimed.For example, if you write a slanderous defamation saying "die", you may get a compensation of hundreds of thousands of yen, and if you continue to write it relentlessly, you may get a compensation of 100 to 200 million yen.Also, depending on the content of the words, there are cases where it is cautious to ask criminal punishment, but expressions such as "die", "I wish I should die", "disappear", or "busy" and "fat" regarding the appearance of the other party. The word "old".If you post by name or write in the comment section of the other party's SNS, you may be held liable.
- ^ Unlike criticism, criticism does not include suggestive content such as why it is a problem and how it can be improved.In some cases, what is pointed out as a problem is not actually a problem, but is merely a belief of the person who pointed out.
- ^ Digital Daijisen. “What is slanderous defamation”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ a b c "What is the difference between "slandering" and "criticism"?"Line drawing" and a solution to eliminate malicious posts (ENCOUNT) asked by a legal expert”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/1/23Browse.
- ^ a b "A manga explaining "the difference between criticism and slander" became a hot topic on Twitter (posted March 2016, 3)”(Japanese). Livedoor news. 2021/1/23Browse.
- ^ "What is the difference between "criticism" and "blame"? The latter only points out shortcomings”(Japanese). Livedoor news. 2021/1/23Browse.
- ^ "The great price of slander on the net that can not be done with conscience”(Japanese). Security communication. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "Internet slander (Jiji Press) that is left unattended even with the revision of the Provider Law”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/5/5Browse.
- ^ "What is a slander”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "What is defamation”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ Aya Deguchi (July 2020, 7). "Fuka Haruna concludes an agreement with the contributor of "Internet slandering". Consent fee: 315 yen". Lawyer dot com. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 7. 2020/7/20Browse.
- ^ “Fuka Haruna talks with the detractor and withdraws criminal charges”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2020, 7) 2020/7/20Browse.
- ^ a b "SNS “mstdn.jp” decides that it cannot withstand the increased administrative burden of dealing with slander and slander and will close on June 6 (Shuji Shinohara)-Yahoo! News”(Japanese). Yahoo! News Individual. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications | Holding of "Study Group on Ideal Disclosure of Sender Information"”(Japanese). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "Net slander "Correspondence by system revision" Takashi General Affairs Minister, "Teraha" Kimura dies: Jiji Dotcom”(Japanese). Current affairs dot com. 2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Internet slander and simplification of identifying the contributor Takaichi, Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "SNS operator makes an urgent statement after Hana Kimura's death". TBS NEWS. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "Hana Kimura's slanderous account deleted one after another after death --Pro-wrestling: Nikkan Sports”(Japanese). nikkansports.com. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "Net slanders, "appropriate response" Chief Cabinet Secretary: Jiji Dotcom”(Japanese). Current affairs dot com. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "mstdn.jp Information [Official] (@firstname.lastname@example.org)”(Japanese). mstdn.jp. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Hana Kimura slandered, posted by a man in his twenties to a document inspection, suspected of insult-Metropolitan Police Department: Jiji.com”(Japanese). Current affairs dot com. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ "[Original] "Teraha" Hana Kimura commits suicide, "When will you die?" To send documents to a slandered man: Society: News”(Japanese). Yomiuri Shimbun Online (September 2020, 12). 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Do you pay a solitude just for agreeing to write on the net?""Legal counseling service』(NTV series) (Retrieved December 2015, 12)
- ^ Internet slander What I want people who think "I will appeal to you" to know Hyundai Business 2020.06.02 (viewed September 2020, 9)
- ^ Intention by the founder who stated the history of general corporation.Retrieved February 2019, 2.
basic plan(Kihonkeikaku) is a basic policy in a policy or business, its contents, a program, for example.building,cityDevelopment, one process of design, etc.Basic conceptIn response to this, the location conditions of the site or district and specific issues and conditions for project implementation are organized, and specific countermeasuresIdeaShow businessconceptBy showing a blueprint for project implementation, such as confirmation of the above, examination of alternative measures, volume examination, confirmation of various procedure flows, estimation of project cost, etc., it will be a guideline for concrete design.
Master plan Also called (masterplan), in architectural and urban administration policy市町村Such asMunicipalitiesCreated byCity planning master planIs a living environment basic planLandscapeGood plan etc.City areaIt is a basic policy for implementing environment formation, maintenance, conservation, etc.In the concrete space planning, the overall guidelines for land use, facility planning framework formation, various regulations, etc. refer to the drawings, reports, and rules that supervise the whole, and at the design stage, detailed examination is added accordingly. I will go.
Main basic plan
- City Planning Handbook, Town Planning Association of Japan
- Urban / Architecture / Real Estate Planning and Development Manual, Xknowledge
- City Planning Terminology Dictionary, City Planning Terminology Study Group 3rd Edition Gyosei 2004