Photo [Manga Jangema] 265. "Speed Runner Eim" Volume (Volume 2 & Goods Sales Announcement!)
[Manga Jangema] 265. "Speed Runner Eim" Volume (Volume 2 & Goods Sales Announcement!)
If you write the contents roughly
We will send the electronic version (PDF version) free of charge to everyone who purchased the book by crowdfunding as a thank you to Dr. stggc and the editorial department.
[Caution] * This manga is fiction.It has nothing to do with real people, groups, or Spa-kun. * "... → Continue reading
Game * Spark
Web media for hardcore gamers who are passionate about video games. We handle a wide range of global and fun game information from the user's perspective, regardless of the size of development, domestically or internationally. Not only news, but also many serialization plans by staff and reader participation corners are being developed.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Cloud Funding(English: crowdfunding) Is群衆(crowd)WhenFunding(FUND) Is a coined word.It means that an unspecified number of people provide financial resources or cooperate with other people or organizations... Also called social funding, In JapaneseClafanMay be abbreviated as.Cloud computing (cloud computing)in cloudSome people confuse it with "cloud" and mistakenly describe it as "cloud funding", but it should be correct.crowd-It is.
CrowdfundingDisaster prevention,Citizen journalism,フ ァ ンbyArtistsSupport ofSocial/political movement,VentureInvestment in companies ,movies ,Free softwareDevelopment, invention development, scientific research It is used to invest in a wide range of fields, including loans to individuals, business companies, and projects.
It is also attracting attention as a method of raising funds for companies by soliciting shares from many investors. This form of crowdfunding is[Annotation 1] Recently, as there is a direct reference toThe United States of AmericaAttracted attention from policy makers.. The JOBS Act is waiting to be implemented,en: Mosaic Inc.Mixed models, such as, make use of existing securities legislation that qualifies licensed civilians to invest directly in clean energy projects as part of the crowd.
In addition, crowd funding isCrowdsourcingConcept[Annotation 2] Has its origin.Crowdfunding Is an application of this concept of raising money from many people through small donations to fund a particular project or venture.. Models necessarily involve diverse stakeholders.. These include people and organizations that propose ideas and projects to be funded, as well as the "crowd" who support the proposals. Crowdfunding consists of an organization (“platform”) that brings together the project leader and the “crowd”.
Generally, a large amount of money is required to develop a product or hold an event, but in crowdfunding, an unspecified number of people are invited to provide a relatively small amount of money via the Internet, and the project is executed when a certain amount is collected. By doing so, it becomes possible to reduce the risk of financing. The development of social media has made it easier for individuals to launch and announce projects, and in response, crowdfunding funding is becoming active. In the United StatesKickstarterIs famous.
Sports funding specialized in the sports field has evolved into a form that refers to a wide range of support from corporate matching, media matching, and second career measures, in addition to financing from unspecified majority.
Crowdfunding has several origins and a long history.
EuropeIn, books have been published in a manner similar to crowdfunding since centuries ago.[Annotation 3]..With the authorInfomationWhen we develop a project to publish some kind of book,AdsI let people know and made them apply in the form of purchase reservations and subscriptions.When it turns out that the number of applications has reached a sufficient number and there are enough purchasers to recover the cost of publishing, full-scale writing, proofreading, and printing of the book will proceed and actually It will be published.Strictly speaking, the book subscription method at that time was slightly different from modern crowdfunding.In the book pre-purchase method centuries ago, the actual flow of money was due to the fact that the actual book was delivered to the prospective purchaser.Even so, there is an aspect that the pre-order purchase of books has gathered the purchasers necessary for the authors and publishers to proceed with the business of "publishing books"..
1884 years,Statue of libertyProduction Committee America has run out of money for the pedestal of the statue. Newspaper publisherJoseph PulitzerIs his own newspaper "New York World』, Encouraging the American public to donate money to the pedestal.Pulitzer raised $ 6 in six months.Approximately 10 people made many donations of less than $ 125,000 for this..
1997 British rock groupMarillionFans underwent a US tour and raised $6 in donations through a fan-hosted internet campaign.. The idea was designed and run by the fans, regardless of the band, but Marillion has since used it as a way to fund the recording and marketing of his albums from 2001 to the present. It has been very successful.en: Anoraknophobia ,Marbles,en: Happiness Is the Road.
For companies headquartered in the United Statesen: ArtistShare(2000/2001) is said to be the first crowdfunding site for music and lateren: Pledgie(2006),en: Sellaband(2006),en: IndieGoGo(2008),Kickstarter(2009),en: Appsplit(2010),en: Microventures(2010) and other sites continued.
Lockband-Electric Eel ShockBecame one of the first bands to fully integrate crowdfunding and stay ahead of important recording deals. In 2004, as an unsigned band, raised £100 from 100 fans (Samurai 1) and offered them a lifetime guest list instead... Two years later, they became the fastest band to collect 5 budgets at Sella Bannd.. They internationally licensed this album internationally in their native Japan.
A freelance writer/director in the film industryen: Mark Tapio KinesIs the first work that was unfinished in 1997 at that time "Foreign CorrespondentsLaunched the website. Around early 1997, he received over $25 over the Internet from at least 125,000 fans and funded him to complete the film... lateren: Franny ArmstrongIs her feature filmen: Age of StupidMade a donation system for.. She raised £2004m in five years from 2009 to 5.. In December 2004, French entrepreneurs and producersBenjamin PommeraudとGuillaume colbocIs their short science fiction movie "Demain la Veille (wait for tomorrow)Internet donation campaign for the masses to raise money Started. Within three weeks they raised $3 and were able to make a movie.
In 2012, TIME published an article describing and evaluating the best crowdfunding platforms in the world..
In 2012, the crowdfunding market was estimated to be 2 billion dollars, double the size of the previous year, with the investment in video games in particular showing significant growth. The investment amount in the video game field at Kickstarter has reached more than 28 times compared to 2011. With game softwareStar CitizenIs about $620 million, on game consolesOUYARaised about $860 million and became a hot topic.
- There is no financial returnDonation type'
- With a financial returnInvestment type'
- Support by purchasing some rights and goods provided by the projectPurchase type'
in Japan,Fund settlement law,Financial Instruments and Exchange ActDue to restrictions on remittance and investment among individuals due to factors such as the above, the number of companies of purchase-type crowdfunding is the largest and the number of companies is high. On the other hand, the investment type (Social lending(Also said to be) is a small number of companies (in Japan, the second category of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act)Financial instruments businessRegistration required), taking in investors' demand for financial returns, and has a track record of over 300 billion yen in Japan.
Status in Japan
(#historyAs explained in the section, the book publishing business in Europe and the United States was often done by a method similar to crowdfunding.)Meiji 30sThe second half of the publisherMaruzenBut"Encyclopedia BritannicaStarted a project to publish the 35th edition (composed of XNUMX volumes), and accepted by the "reservation application fee" method (use the money by having people pay the "reservation application fee" in advance) Print and distribute the book, thenMonthly installmentI announced the sales method of collecting money at, accepted the application, and put it into practice.
in Japan,First Abe CabinetIn line with the policy formulated in 1), measures to utilize crowdfunding as one of the means to “strengthen the supply of risk money” will be raised, and regulations will be relaxed.Financial Instruments and Exchange ActThe amendment such as was approved by the Diet on May 2014, 26..
Status of self-regulatory organizations
Voluntary restrictions on crowdfunding operations are as follows.
- The stock type isJapan Securities Dealers Association(Rules for stock investment type crowdfunding business)
- The fund type is the Second Class Financial Instruments Business Association (Rules for electronic application type electronic offering handling business, etc.)
- No purchase type, donation type, loan type (as of the end of July 2016)
Major crowdfunding sites in Japan
The number one crowdfunding platform in Japan. A long-established service in Japan that was founded in 1 at about the same time as READYFOR.We handle a wide range of projects in all genres, including manufacturing, food, and culture. "Light a small fire"The OVERDRIVE final work "MUSICA!" development project" (as of March 1), which recorded the domestic purchase type procurement amount No. 2019 under the slogan "," Beppu City's "Yu-Senchi", by Tanita Co., Ltd. We deal with a wide range of projects from companies such as "Twin Stick Project" to challenges by students and individuals.Kazuma IiriWill be the representative. The fee is 17%.
A community-specific crowdfunding platform.CAMPFIRE, Inc. took over the business from Searchfield, Inc. in 2018 and operates it.
GleeA fan community platform that is run by and specializes in the entertainment field. Based on SNS, in addition to crowdfunding, various functions required for fan businesses such as subscription-based monthly billing and newsletters are provided free of charge as a platform. The fee is 10%.
Japan's first crowdfunding service launched on March 2011, 3. Based on the vision of "creating a world where everyone can realize what they want to do," it is operated as a service that connects "people who need funds to do what they want to do" and "people who sympathize and support" through the Internet. There is.The success rate of financing public projects is 29% (as of October 2018), which is very high compared to the industry average of 10%. In June 30, received the "Excellence Award (SPRING Award)" at the Japan Service Awards sponsored by the Service Industry Productivity Council.In May 2016, he received the "Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award (Female Entrepreneur Award)" at the 6th Japan Venture Awards.The representative is Haruka Mera.The fee is 2019%.
cyber-agentgroup. There are many projects of genres such as manufacturing and restaurants. Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market on December 2019, 12. 11% commission.
Founded in 2013Academist Co., Ltd.Japan's first crowdfunding service specializing in academic financing. It is operated as a service that conveys the appeal of research and researchers with the mission of "researchers go, we connect" and "realize an open academic industry and contribute to the creation of a future society." ing.The success rate of financing public projects is about 20%, well above the industry standard.The fee is 3% (of which XNUMX% is the settlement fee).
- Fine cloud
Crowdfunding platform for beginners operated by Kokusai Resources Co., Ltd.
Asahi ShimbunA crowdfunding platform operated by.
A platform with strengths in the creative field.The fee is 10%, which is the lowest in the industry. "Happy hourAnd 'カ メ ラ ラ 止 め る！We are working on crowdfunding of movies that have become a hot topic, such as "Mini Theater Aid Fund" which recently collected 3 million yen and 3000 million yen.Troupe four seasonsKnown for the project. Received the 2015 Good Design Award.
- ECloud (Stock type)
- FUNDINNO (stock type)
- CAMPFIRE Angels(Stock type)
- CrowdBank (loan type)
- maned(Lending type)
- SBI social lending (loan type)
- CAMPFIRE OWNERS (loan type)
- Sakura social lending (loan type)
- Security (Fund type)
- CREAL (Fund type)
Related laws and tax systems
Of the investment types, the loan type and fund type areAnonymous unionSince the investment act by the company falls under the category of “collective investment scheme interests”, which is a type of securities that is subject to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, it is necessary to register the Type II Financial Instruments and Exchange Business under the Gold Commercial Law, as mentioned above. Being supervised by the Gold Commercial Code. Anonymous partnership investment is accountingliabilitiesHowever, under certain conditions, financial institutions evaluate it as equity debt...Loan type is even moreMoney Lending Business Law OfMoney lending businessRegistration is required.The stock type isFinancial Instruments and Exchange ActFirst-class financial instruments business registration or first-class small-amount electronic recruitment handling company registration is required.
The donation type and the purchase type are not regulated by the Gold and Commercial Law, but the donation type has a taxation problem that corporations can only be deducted up to a certain amount and deductions cannot be received for individuals. The purchase type is mainly because the general consumer is the provider of funds,Defect liabilityOccurs,Specified Commercial Transaction Law,Freebie display methodIt is subject to the Consumer Relations Law and depends on the price of the products offered. It causes the same tax problem as the donation type.
- ^ A bill that allows small investors to solicit widespread investment with less restrictions.
- ^ A rough concept that individuals reach their goals by collecting and using small contributions from many people.
- ^ To explain the situation to Japanese readers at that time, it was still said that "publishing a book" centuries ago.LetterpressEach character by hand with a machineTypeAssembled, put the paper into the printing machine one by one,Buttoya apple press(pressIn an era when the handles of printing machines such as) were manually rotated to print one by one, "publishing a book" was a "business" of a certain scale, and one book was published. It takes a lot of effort and a lot of money to do it, and when a writer or a publisher prints a book without checking the intentions of the readers of the world in advance, it takes a lot of effort and cost to write, calibrate, and print. After printing, it turns out that there are quite a few people trying to buy the book, and publishers and authors can't recover the costs of writing and publishing, just making a few such misunderstandings. , There was a risk of bankruptcy or bankruptcy with stock.As a result, a mechanism has been created to avoid or mitigate that risk.
- ^ Ordanini, Andrea; Fisk, Raymond P .; Miceli, Lucia; Pizzetti, Marta; Parasuraman, A. (2011). “Crowd-funding: transforming customers into investors through innovative service platforms”. Journal of Service Management 22 (4): 443–470. two:10.1108/09564231111155079. ISSN 1757-5818. (Or here too Scribd document)
- ^ "What IS Crowdfunding And How Does IT Benefit The Economy”(May 2012, 11). 2012th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "What is crowdfunding? "Social funding" (crowd funding):-IT glossary binary". 2012th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Pavegen, which generates electricity when people walk, won over 3 million yen with Kurafan". 2019th of February 7Browse., "86g waterproof and shockproof. Canon carabiner camera, Kurafan start!". 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Welcome to The Crowdfunding Wiki!”. Michael Sullivan and pbworks consensus group. 2012th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Crowd funding: An emerging trend in Bollywood". 2012th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Crowdfunding as the future of science funding? | The Science Exchange Blog”. Blog.scienceexchange.com (May 2012, 5). 2012th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Inside the JOBS Act: Equity Crowdfunding". 2012th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Crowd funding and ICO list”. Icotokennews. 2017th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Crowfunding in a Canadian Context”(Accessed February 7, 2013). 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Crowdfunding: Transforming Customers Into Investors Through Innovative Service Platforms”(Accessed February 7, 2013). 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ BBC The Statue of Liberty and America's crowdfunding pioneer
- ^ "Joseph Pulitzer”(May 2013, 2). 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "The Marillion story and what we can all learn from it". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "guitartabsexplorer.com". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “BBC article, May 11, 2001” 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "OHM Review". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Calling the faithful for Album 15". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Wharton". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Inc.com". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Drownedinsound.com "Wanna Go VIP? Electric Eel Shock'll show you the way...", Dec 2nd, 2004". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "itsallhappening, June 24th, 2008". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Andrew Rodgers (June 1999, 6). “Filmmaker Uses Web To Help Finance, Cast Movie”. Chicago Tribune. 2013th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Kate Bulkley (November 2012, 11). “funding models for film making | Sheffield Doc / Fest 2010 | guardian.co.uk”. Guardian. 2012th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Crowd-Funding FAQ”. Spanner Films (July 2009, 7). 2012th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Christina Warren (January 2011, 1). “A Guide to Kickstarter & Crowd Funding [INFOGRAPHIC]”. Mashable.com. 2012th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "blog entry by Morton Valence "Nothing Like Sellaband", May 22, 2008". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Crowdfunding and ICO Listing”. Applancer. 2017th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Crowdfundings earliest citation". 2013th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "How to Pick the Right Crowdfunding Site". 2012th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Crowdfunding: a new form of community on the web”. The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. May 2,2013Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Law on crowdfunding (basic edition)”. AZX Law Office Attorney Nobuhiro Ikeda. 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ ""Investment-type crowdfunding" begins to move". Oriental economyOnline (August 2014, 8). 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Furusato Investment" Liaison Conference (2015). "Hometown Investment" Guide: 12. https://www.kantei.go.jp/jp/singi/tiiki/tiikisaisei/furusato/kaigi/tebiki_honnpen.pdf.
- ^ a b c "Promote utilization of cloud funding". Osaka (September 2016, 2). 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Financial Services Agency-related bill at the 186th Diet". Financial Services Agency (September 2014, 5). 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Cloud Funding". Kakaku.com. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- Collective intelligence
- Japan Cloud Securities
- Sports funding
- Social lending
- Virtual currency
- Throwing money