Gunma International Academy Students interact online with Australian junior high school students Gunma, Ota
If you write the contents roughly
Students at Gunma Kokusai Academy introduced the characteristics of the school and shared the changes that took place in Japan, such as the Amabie and popular games that attracted attention due to the Corona disaster.
In Ota City, Gunma Prefecture, an Australian softball team is currently camping, but Gunma Kokusai Academy ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Gunma Kokusai Academy Elementary / Middle / High School
Gunma International Academy(Gunma Kokusai Academy, English name: Gunma Kokusai Academy)GunmaOta Cityに 位置 す るprivate OfElementary, middle and high school integrated school..English immersion.International BaccalaureateDiploma Program (IBDP) accredited school.
Most subject education except JapaneseEnglishDo in "EnglishImmersion educationIs the biggest feature.It also provides 12-year integrated education for elementary, junior high and high schools. The maximum number of students per class is 1, and the teachers are bilingual Japanese teachers and English-native foreign teachers.The school is not an international schoolBasic Education LawSchool based on Article 1 (Ichijo school).The installer is.
The school's model, both soft and hard, was the first in Japan to incorporate English immersion education.Kato Gakuen Akihide Primary SchoolAnd its affiliated schools, Akahide Junior and Senior High School.
A school established based on the "Ota City Foreign Language Education Special Zone Concept", which was applied for by Ota City and certified as the first special zone for structural reform. In April 1, the elementary school was located in Nishihonmachi, Ota City (Nishihonmachi Campus). Has opened.The first and fourth grades of elementary school are being recruited for three years from the opening of the school, and only the first grade of elementary school is being recruited from the fourth year.Transfers and transfers may be carried out depending on the vacancy situation. April 2005,Gunma Shorei Junior CollegeThe high school opened in Uchigashima-cho (Uchigashima campus) in Ota city, which was the site of the site, and the middle school moved to the same place. The school's first graduation ceremony was held in March 2014, and in 3 it produced first-year students who entered the school as fourth-year elementary school students. In March 2005, a first-year student who entered the school as a first-year elementary school student and studied at the school for 4 years graduated.
- April 2003, 4-Ota Foreign Language Education Special Zone is certified as the first based on the Structural Reform Special Zone System
- April 2004, 4-Preschool opens
- December 2004, 12-Established Ota International School
- April 2005, 4-Elementary School Opened (Nishihonmachi Campus)
- April 2008, 4 --Opened middle school (Nishihonmachi Campus), designated as "Special School for Curriculum" due to nationwide expansion of special measures
- July 2008, 7 --Revocation of certification of "Ota Foreign Language Education Special Zone" due to nationwide expansion of special measures
- April 2011, 4-High school opened (Uchigashima campus), moved to middle school Uchigashima campus
- October 2011, 10-Accredited as an International Baccalaureate DP School
- April 2012, 4-International Baccalaureate DP launched
- March 2014, 3-The 1st Graduation Ceremony (1st semester of 4th grade elementary school)
- March 2017, 3-The 2st Graduation Ceremony (4st semester of 1th grade elementary school)
- Nishihoncho Campus (Elementary School) 373-0033 Nishihoncho, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture 69-1
- Uchigashima Campus (Middle and High School) 373-0813 Uchigashima-cho, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture 1361-4
Basically, it is an area where you can live with your parents and go to school in about an hour.
Directions and Parking
School buses operate from Ota Station and Ota Bus Terminal.
The design resembles a person who flaps the shape of Gunma prefecture, which makes Ota city stand out.Created by Sanae Nagashima, a graphic designer living in the city.Selected by open call for participants.
The school song is "GKA SCHOOL SONG" and was composed by Todd Lowery, a music teacher at the school.
Both men and women wear white polo shirts, beige shorts for boys, and skirts of the same color for girls.For both men and women, the jacket is a blue and gray check shirt, a white vest, and a navy blue blazer. Underneath are beige trousers for boys and a skirt of the same color for girls.
Middle and high school
For both men and women, summer clothes are white short-sleeved shirts, dark blue long trousers for boys, and beige plaid skirts for girls.For both men and women, the jacket is a shirt, a beige blazer and a tie, the bottom is a navy blue slacks for boys, and the beige plaid skirt for girls.
The pattern of the tie is different between the middle school and the high school, and girls in the high school can choose a ribbon instead of the tie.
The president of the school corporation Ota Kokusai Gakuen, which is the founder, is as follows.
- First generation Masayoshi Shimizu(October 2004-March 12)
- 2nd Hiroshi Watanabe (June 2007-July 6)
- 3nd generation Masayoshi Shimizu(March 2010 -)
- The first Eugene E. Cooper (April 2005-September 4)
- 2nd Yu Imai (October 2007-April 10)
- 3rd Teresita Salve Rodriguez Tubianosa (April 2011-)
- The first Yu Imai (April 2008-March 4)
- 2nd Keizo Ogasawara (April 2011-March 4)
- 3rd Shizue Yoshida (April 2013-March 4)
- 4th Hiroyuki Kaneko (April 2018-)
- The first Shizue Yoshida (April 2013-March 4)
- 2nd Hiroyuki Kaneko (April 2018-)
- April entrance ceremony
- May SHIP General Assembly
- July Accommodation study (7th grade), Tanabata rally
- September Sports Day
- October Halloween party, short-term study abroad in Australia (10th grade)
- November Ota City Elementary School Music Presentation (11th grade)
- December endurance running competition
- February Brass band presentation (2th grade), learning presentation
- March Science Fair
Middle and high school
- April Sports Festival (held every other year at the school festival)
- June Cultural Festival (held every other year with sports festival), Okinawa trip (6th grade)
- July Oze trip (7th grade), study camp (high school)
- October North America trip (10th grade), Nara Kyoto trip (10th grade)
- December English Speech Contest
- March Graduation Ceremony, Science Fair
Student organization, club activities, etc.
ク ラ ブ
- Japanese culture
- Foreign language
- ボ ー ド ゲ ー ム
- English drama
- Mech robot
- サ ッ カ ー
Middle and high school
The middle and high school student organization is the "GKA Student Council".
- Soft tennis
- サ ッ カ ー
- 水 泳
Ministry of Culture
- Wind ensemble
- Wind orchestra
- Jazz band
- light music
- Akita International University
- Mech robot
- Creative department
Stakeholders and organizations
- SHIP (so-called PTA)
- High School Alumni Association
- High school girl hair donation club
Private school promotion subsidy problem
- February 2005- GunmaTo our schoolPrivate school grantTell Ota City that the price will be about 1 yen per child
- February 2005- Hiroyuki KoderaThe governor (at that time) stated at the prefectural assembly that the school was "understood as a de facto municipal school established by Ota City."
- November 2005-Ota International Academy submits petition and petition requesting increased subsidy to prefectures and prefectural councils
- January 2006-Governor Kodera and Mayor Masayoshi Shimizu meet for the first time on a problem
- March 2006-The prefectural council passes a new year's budget, including subsidies.Ancillary resolutions for the prefecture and city to discuss and resolve
- February 2006- Takagi TsutomuDeputy Governor (at that time) and Mayor Shimizu meet
- August 2006-Vice Governor Takagi and Mayor Shimizu meet again, but negotiations break down
- February 2007-Ota City decides to reduce staffing to our school to zero from the new year
- March 2007-The prefectural council revised the initial budget for private school subsidies.Approximately 3 yen per child
- June 2007-Mayor Shimizu resigns as president of a school corporation
- July 2007-In the Governor's electionMasaaki OsawaIs elected
- August 2007-Governor Osawa and Mayor Shimizu meet
- December 2007-Governor Osawa and Mayor Shimizu meet again.The amount of subsidy execution for this year will be approximately 12 yen per child, which has been revised up.
- January 2008-Governor Osawa "Thanks to the efforts of the school, the new year will be normal (similar to other private schools)"
"CoronaOut ofコ ロ ナ"Is"New coronavirus',MisfortuneIs a word that means "disaster" or "disaster" or "unfortunate event"Then, it is a compound word that is put after various nouns(Other examples: water damage, war damage, etc.).
New Word Award 2020 selected by Daijisen
Served as a special selection committee member regarding the reasons for selectionMeiji UniversityMakirō Tanaka, a professor of the Faculty of International Japanese Studies, said, "It is a word that expresses the current situation in the world, and it is an important word for sharing the desire to overcome this, find a new lifestyle, and manage to survive. I made it the runner-up with support for that feeling. "
- ^ In the online transmission by the administration,
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare“About appropriate medical institution consultation (how to get good medical care) based on new coronavirus measures”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "ear of the heart" "New coronavirus infectious disease measures (heart care), advice from experts"Tomoki Takano (Director, Kanda East Clinic) “The corona fatness of self-restraining, and the resumption of fun other than food little by little”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo (Life and Culture Bureau)"What are the hints for activities in Corona?" CoderDojo ", a programming dojo for children"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Osaka Prefecture (Commerce and Industry Labor Department Commerce and Labor General Affairs Division Economic Research Group)"Results of "Fact-finding Survey of Prefectural Companies Regarding New Coronavirus Infections"" (2020.8.31)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto (prefectural library)"You can read this kind of article, No.15, "Now on the Coronation in Magazine"" (2020.8.19)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Nara Prefecture (Disaster Prevention Office)"Let's think about evacuation at the time of a disaster because of the coronal disaster now."(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hyogo Prefecture (Planning Citizen's Department, Citizen's Life Bureau, Citizen's Life Division)"Support for disaster volunteers in the corona disaster" Donation of face shield from Hyogo Technical High School (2020.7.16)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Mie Prefecture (Governor Hidetaka Suzuki's blog “Wonderful! Mie”)``19th Mie Prefecture Culture Award'' (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- 31st Kii Peninsula Governor's ConferenceConference material “[Mie Prefecture] Three Prefectures of Tourism in the Kii Peninsula Aiming for Revival from Corona Erosion” (2020.7.9)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sendai city(Mayor of SendaiKazuko Gun）"Mayor's message about new coronavirus infections Energize the local shopping district with a great gift certificate" (August 2020.8.26, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ In newspaper reports,National newspaperAppeared on all 5 papers.
- Asahi Shimbun"Tensei Human Language" (2020.4.20)
- Mainichi Newspapers"Decarbonized society" (2020.4.20)
- Sankei Shimbun"Sunday course declining birthrate and aging era" (2020.4.19)
- Yomiuri Shimbun"Interlude" (2020.4.17)
- Nikkei Shimbun "Editorial" (2020.8.10)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chunichi Shimbun"Responding to Corona Sickness 93.6% Intention to Continue Business Prefectural Enterprise" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo Newspaper"Abe's long-term administration, increased number of non-regular coronas hit directly, unemployed one after another" (2020.8.29)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokuriku Chunichi Newspaper[Ishikawa] The Hokuriku musician will support you. Coronal Evil "Everyone desperately eats" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokkaido Shimbun"Niseko's Kiseki Part 3 In the Corona Sorrow" (2020.5.18-20)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- West Japan NewspaperSeries "Living in Corona Evil" (2020.5/14-7/8)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kahoku Shimpo"Corona's School Excursion / At a Turning Point to Reconsider the Earthquake" (2020.8.28)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chinese newspaperデ ジ タ ル"Chugoku region, unusually long summer rains and hot summers caused disasters, soaring vegetables/corona erosion caused disappearance of waterfront" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shizuoka ShimbunSBS"Shizuoka Prefecture Sake Brewery Again in Predicament Corona Stagnation, Commercial Stagnation, Searching for a Breakthrough" (2020.8.21)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Niigata Daily"Online exchange with former international students Report on life in Corona" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shinano Mainichi ShimbunBelief web"Editorial: Ingenuity to expand opportunities for face-to-face meetings with the University of Corona" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto Shimbun"I can't waste my daytime" Corona Izakaya is open for lunch Business is overheated in the office district, and some stores are withdrawing "(2020.8.4)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kobe newspaperNEXT"A pastry shop that decided to close its business due to corona virus"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sanyo newspaper digitalSan desi"Severe heat hits, tourist spots are quiet ... Corona sickness, summer total settlement with exceptional results" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Akita Kaishin ShimpoElectronic version"Impact of Corona: The Predicament of Hotels in the Prefecture" (2020.6.11-13)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tooku NippoWeb Touhou"Is it okay to store corona evacuation masks and disinfectants?" (August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ Takishima, 2020, ll.1-2.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, l.2.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, l.1.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, ll.24-25.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, ll2-4.
- ^ "This year's new word award selected by the Japanese dictionary" Daijisen "is decided to be [Three Cs]! The runner-up is [Corona" (Press Release), Shogakukan, (July 2020, 12) 2020/12/1Browse.
- Masako Takishima "Words related to "New Coronavirus" -How to use "Corona-Bad"-NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, July 2020, 7 (viewed September 1, 2020)
- New Coronavirus Infection (2019)
- SARS coronavirus 2
- Pandemic of New Coronavirus Infection (2019-)
- 2019 Coronavirus Infection Outbreak Status by Country/Region
- Socio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infection
- The outbreak situation of 2019 coronavirus infectious disease in Japan
- Socio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infections in Japan
- Japanese government's response to the 2019 coronavirus epidemic
- List of pages that include "Bad" in the title