[Rakuten] Hayakawa vs Teruaki Sato Featured rookie showdown!At the end, the pitchers couldn't stand and lost to Hanshin three times in a row.
If you write the contents roughly
Again, when SAMURAI JAPAN candidate Yuki Matsui (25), the guardian deity, carried the runner on his back, he was hit by Chikamoto in a timely manner, which was his third hit on the day.
<June 6 Rakuten 13-5 Hanshin @ Rakuten Seimei Park> The third round of the top confrontation between the two leagues.Rakuten has blocked three consecutive losses ... → Continue reading
TV TOKYO sports
A sports news site operated by TV TOKYO. The latest sports news and bulletins, sports events, LIVE distribution, TV Tokyo original coverage, valuable interviews of active players/managers, columns, and other content will be sent at any time.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Guardian deity(Shugoshin) is to protect something神, Or an entity that follows it.Guardian deityAlso called (Mamorigami) (English: guardian, etc.).
Main word examples
- Genius(Ancient rome）
- Producer God-Guardian deity-Four gods(Shinto）
- Good god of law-Cathedral god(Buddhism）
- Local Capra(HinduismSuch)
- Cancer Also known as Maugan.A personal guardian deity of Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture.If there is no individual, there is no god.
- Mazu(Guardian of fishermen and voyagers),Kanto(The guardian deity of merchants and military commanders), etc .:Taoism
Guardian deity in the sports world
In the sports world, the above words turn around and are used as words to refer to those who protect something.
- baseballIn the final stage of the match, the last team member throws a scene when a teammate leads or is very close to the opponent.ReliefCommon name of pitcher, "closer". From protecting your team's lead to the end.
- サ ッ カ ー,handball,hockeyInGoalkeeperCommon name of.