XNUMX years since the attack on Pearl Harbor Hawaii and Nagaoka City, Niigata Prefecture have an online exchange meeting Fireworks with a wish for peace
If you write the contents roughly
Under these circumstances, in Nagaoka City, the birthplace of Isoroku Yamamoto, who commanded the attack, the sister city Honolulu Junior High School and Nagaoka Minami Junior High School were connected online to learn about peace.
It has been XNUMX years since the attack on Pearl Harbor, which triggered the Pacific War, on December XNUMX.A memorial service was held at the site, and ... → Continue reading
Niigata General Television
"NST Niigata General Television" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Niigata Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nagaoka(Nagaokashi) isNiigataCentral and southern (Chuetsu region) Located inCityIs.In the prefectureNiigataSecond place afterpopulationIt has the largest population in the Chuetsu region.Special city at the time of enforcementIs specified in.Nagaoka FestivalLfireworksKnown for competitions.
It is the central city of the Chuetsu region of Niigata prefecture.Nagaoka metropolitan areaIs formed.
Boshin WarとSecond World War(Nagaoka air raid) Twice, the city center was devastated, but both have been reconstructed with an indomitable spirit and continue to the present day. In connection with that, the coat of arms of the city is a stylized version of the word "cho" in the image of a phoenix..
Echigo PlainLocated in the southern part whereNiigata OfNiigata Prefectural OfficeUp to about 60 kmAt a distance of[Note 1]..To Niigata CityJoetsu ShinkansenThen about 20 minutes, About 60 minutes by car[Note 2]You can move with.
Japan's longest taiga in the north and southShinano RiverThe urban area is developing around the alluvial plain that stretches across the Shinano River.
The Higashiyama mountain range and the Nishiyama hills are connected to the east and west.The eastern part of the cityYamakoshiArea andTochioA part of the area forms a steep slope in the mountains, and further to the southeast of the Tochio area.Echigo mountain range OfMt. SumondakeTowering.
- Main mountain
- Main river
- Shinano River
- Ohkozu diversion
- Uono River
- Shibukai River
- Ota River
- Suyoshi River
- Saruhashi River
- Kariyata River
- Gomoto River
- Hodaira Onsen
- Nagaoka Onsen
- Teramari Onsen
Geographically mostlybasinIt is occupied by, and the difference in temperature tends to be slightly large.Shinano RiverBasinEchigo PlainThere are few shields in the area, and gusts may blow in the summer.
|Climate of Nagaoka (Nagaoka Regional Meteorological Observatory)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||15.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||4.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||1.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−9.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||294.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||197|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||25.8||20.5||18.7||13.4||10.6||11.5||13.8||11.1||13.6||15.1||19.9||24.7||198.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||37.3||60.6||117.9||170.8||201.3||155.4||143.9||193.5||141.0||132.4||88.3||49.3||1,493.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1976-present)|
Japan's leadingHeavy snowfallAt the AMeDAS "Nagaoka" installed in the city1981 (Showa(56) I have experienced many record heavy snowfalls in the past, such as 1 cm on January 21st.The average value of the deepest snowfall (212-1991, Japan Meteorological Agency) is 2020 cm, which is one of the leading cities along with Aomori (89 cm) and Sapporo (101 cm).
Snow cover over 2 m in the same AMeDAS1986 (61) The last is 2 cm recorded on February 9, but2012 (24) There are many years when snow depths of 2 m or more are recorded, including 10 cm on February 170.
Since the city area is vast, there are regional differences in the amount of snowfall and snowfall.Nagaoka area, Oguni area, Koshiji area, Yamakoshi area, Tochio area, Kawaguchi area are designated as special heavy snowfall areas, and other city areas are designated as heavy snowfall areas..
coastalLocated near the department or coastTeradomariArea andWajimaThe area is relativelySnowfallThere are few, but in the basinTochio areaThen, from 2010 to 2012, for the third consecutive yearOver 2 m of snow has been observed in Japan.
Snow cover measures
In the cityKariki(Gangi) is in place, and the city declares a "snowless city"Nagaoka StationpreviousOte streetIs a large-scale remodeled gankiarcadeIs installed. In addition, we used a groundwater source for the road.Snow pipeHas been set up to sprinkle snow on national roads, prefectural roads, city roads, and even on the premises of public facilities.
|Population distribution by age in Nagaoka City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Nagaoka City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nagaoka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Adjacent municipalities / administrative districts
* Clockwise from the north
- Niigata(Nishikan Ward）
- Nishikanbara-gunYahiko Village
- Tsubame City
- Sanjo City
- Mitsuke City
- Uonuma City
- KariwaKariwa Village
- MishimaIzumozaki Town
- For the history of Nagaoka before the Meiji Restoration,Echigo Nagaoka DomainSee.
- For the history of the old municipalities that were merged into Nagaoka City, see the pages of each old municipality.
- 1869 (Meiji2 years)
(3th year of Meiji)
- May The branch domain of the Nagaoka domainMineyama DomainFrom 100 bales of relief rice (XNUMX bales of rice) Is sent.
- May 6 The Kokuhan School was relocated from Shofukuji Temple to Sakanoue Town (the notation at that time) based on the funds obtained by selling the rice sent from the Mineyama Domain. Established Western Studies Bureau and Medical Bureau.
- May 10 Abandoned DomainTadakaki Makino resigned as governor of the domain one year earlier. The Nagaoka domain was abolished, andKashiwazaki PrefectureWill be incorporated into.
- 1871 (Meiji 4) May The Kokuhan School was transferred to Kashiwazaki Prefecture due to the abolition of the Nagaoka Domain, and became Nagaoka Elementary School.
- 1872 (5th year of Meiji)May 11 Nagaoka Senior High School (currently: Notation at that time) in Sakanoue TownNiigata Prefectural Nagaoka High School) Open school.
- 1873 (6th year of Meiji)
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)May 10 Shinano RiverWooden as the first toll bridgeChosei BridgeIs completed.
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji) Mitsushima Bujiro,Ukichi KishiByXNUMXth National BankIs established.
(12th year of Meiji)
- By samurai and volunteersNagaoka CastleThe ruins are leveled and become a castle ruins park.
- County, town and village organization lawByEchigo countryKoshi-gunArea is under the jurisdiction of Koshi-gun, Niigata Prefecture, and Koshi is located at the site of the Koshihan School in Nagaoka Town.County officeWas placed. The first generationMayorIs Mishima Okujiro.
- 1884 (17th year of Meiji)May 4 Pacific WarEarlyUnion fleetBecome Commander-in-ChiefYamamoto IsorokuHowever, it is born at the birthplace in Nagaoka City, which is now a memorial park.
- 1888 (Meiji 21) April Matsugoro Kosaka establishes Hokuetsu Oil Company. Development of Higashiyama oil field begins. As a result, Niigata is in line with Akita.oil-Natural gasIt will be a domestic entry point for.
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji)May 12 Chosei BridgeThe ownership of the bridge was transferred to the prefecture, and it became a free bridge.
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji)May 6 Shuhei Matsuda, Matsugoro Kosaka, Junpei Uguri,Matashichi YamadaEstablished Nagaoka Steel Pipe Company.
- 1893 (Meiji 26) Matashichi Yamada, Junpei KuriTakarada Oil Co., Ltd.Established.
- 1894 (Meiji 27) The Nagaoka Steel Pipe Company completed an oil supply pipeline connecting the Higashiyama oil field (Urase) and the Nakajima refinery.
- 1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 6 Hokuetsu Railway(Current:Shin-Etsu Main Line) Is extended and Nagaoka stop (Nagaoka Station) Opened.
- 1899 (Meiji 32) October Sorimachi New Store (currently:Okasan Niigata Securities) Was founded.
- 1903 (36th year of Meiji)May 5 Koshi District Nagaoka High School for Girls (currently: Shinmachi 1-chome) in Nagaoka TownNiigata Prefectural Nagaoka Ote High School) Open school.
- 1906 (Meiji 39) November Nagaoka Post OfficeWithinTelephone exchangeInstalled in Nagaoka cityTelOpening.
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji)May 4 Bunshiro Tamura, Jihei KakuhariRice strawMade fromCardboardHokuetsu Paper Mills (currently:Hokuetsu Corporation) Established.
- 1908 (Meiji 41) April Koshi-gunMiyauchi VillageKoshi-gun Kamigumi Agricultural School in Oaza Miyauchi (currently:Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Agricultural High School) Open school.
- 1909 (Meiji 42) April 4 From Muramatsu-cho, Nakakanbara-gun to Higashi-Senju-cho, Nagaoka (currently Minami-cho), Niigata Prefectural Technical School (currently: Minami-cho)Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Technical High School) Is relocated.
- 1910 (Meiji 43) April Nagaoka City Nagaoka Commercial School (currently:Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Commercial Senior High School) Open school.
- 1915 (Taisho4 years)May 11 Second generationChosei BridgeIs completed. At that time, it was the longest wooden bridge in Japan, about 872.73 meters.
- 1916 (Taisho 5)
- 1917 (Taisho 6)May 5 The Nagaoka XNUMXth Anniversary Festival is held.
- 1919 (Taisho 8)May 5 Yukyu Mountain Parkcarry out.
- 1921 (Taisho 10)
- 1924 (Taisho 13)
- KoshiCounty officeAbolished.
- May 4 Nagaoka City Song established to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the municipal organization[Note 3].
- August Jinmatsu Ohno donates the public hall to Nagaoka City.
- May 9 By Shigeharu NakagawaNagaoka Fireworks FestivalFor the first time, a regular three-dimensional ball is launched.
- 1927 (Showa2 years)May 10 Sekihara earthquakeOccurs, magnitude 5.2. Two injured and 2 houses partially destroyed.
- 1931 (6)
- 1934 (Showa 9) February Summarized the "Nagaoka City Industrial Five-Year Plan" aimed at strengthening industry.
- 1936 (11)May 12 Umataka RuinsでFlame potteryIs excavated.
- 1937 (12)
- 1945 (20)May 8 Nagaoka air raidDamaged in the city center.Air raid damageThen it is the largest in the Koshinetsu region.
- After the war
- 1946 (Showa21 years)May 12 The precision machinery department of Nippon Kikai Seisakusho became independent.Nippon SeikiBecomes
- 1951 (26)May 8 Yukyu Mountain ParkToNagaoka City Science MuseumOpened.
- 1953 (28)May 3 Nagaoka Educational BroadcastingStarted broadcasting.
- 1954 (29)May 9 Radio Niigata (currently BSNBroadcasting System of Niigata) Nagaoka Broadcasting Station opened.
- 1955 (30)May 8 An underpass is completed at Nagaoka Station, and an opening ceremony is held.
- 1958 (33)
- 1959 (34)May 11 Shin-Etsu Main LineRenovated Ura Railway BridgeKoshiji BridgeThe toll road (between Katada-cho and Raikoji) opens.
- 1960 (35)
- 1961 (36)
- 1962 (37)May 7 Completed the prefectural Nagaoka Swimming Stadium (later Nagaoka City Yukyuzan Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool) in Yukyuzan.
- 1963 (38)October Record heavy snowfall (Heavy snowfall in January 38, XNUMX heavy snowfall).
- 1967 (42)
- 1968 (43)
- 1969 (44)May 2 Transferred from Yozaburo Imai, the founder of Naniwaya ConfectionerySnow pipeThe patent of Nagaoka City is released.
- 1970 (45)
- 1971 (46)May 6 Area code changed from 02582 to 0258.
- 1972 (47)May 10 Chosei BridgeToFootbridgeInstalled.
- May 8 The entire city is flooded by torrential rain.表町、東坂之上町、学校町、殿町を中心に約700戸が床上・床下浸水Approximately XNUMX households are flooded above and below the floor, mainly in Omotesando, Higashisakanouemachi, school towns, and Tonomachi..
- May 10 Yukimachi 2-chomeNagaoka City Theateropen.
- May 12 Nagaoka Municipal Ski Areaopen.
- 1975 (50)
- 1976 (51)
- 1977 (52)
- May 2 Niigata Prefectural Land Transport Office Nagaoka Branch (currently:Niigata Transport Bureau・ Nagaoka Automobile Inspection Registration Office) was established, NagaokanumberIs born.
- May 6 June 6 A disaster occurred due to heavy rain on the Baiu front.
- May 6 Shinano RiverThe riverbed area is named "Senshu ga Hara".
- May 9 Hokuriku Expressway,Nagaoka IC - Niigata Kurosaki ICThe space is open. From the next dayExpress BusNagaoka-Niigata LineOperation starts.
- 1980 (55)
- 1981 (56) April Ministry of International Trade and Industry(Current:Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)by"TechnopolisNagaoka City selected as a construction survey site as part of the "Construction Concept".
- 1982 (57)
- 1983 (58)
- 1984 (59) March "Nagaoka Technopolis Project" is approved by the government.
- 1985 (60)May 7 Oteo BridgeOpening.
- 1986 (61)
- 1987 (62)May 3 In the school townNiigata UniversityNagaoka City Central Library opens on the site of the Faculty of Engineering.
- 1988 (63) May The business area of the Nagaoka Technopolis Plan was expanded to 5 municipalities around Nagaoka City and renamed the "Shinano River Technopolis Plan".
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year)May 12 Nagaoka OhashiCompleted with 4 lanes.
- May 10 In Terashima TownXNUMX bales of riceThe group image of is completed. The group image that became the model of this group image is exhibited at Sakanoue Elementary School.
- May 10 In the old Terashima townNagaoka City Industrial Exchange Hall / Hive NagaokaOpens.
- 1992 (4)May 2 The 1st Nagaoka Snow Festival is held in Senshu.
- 1993 (5)May 7 Niigata Prefectural Museum of Modern ArtOpens.
- 1994 (6) November Nagaoka University of Art and DesignIs set up and opened.
- 1996 (8)May 9 A man invades the mayor's house, Harusaburo Hiura, threatens the mayor and his wife with a knife, and is imprisoned for 13 hours, threatening about 4000 million yen.
- 1998 (10)
- 1999 (11)May 4 Gofukucho 1-chomeYamamoto IsorokuMemorial hall opened.
- 2000 (12)May 8 In SekiharamachiNiigata Prefectural Museum of Historyopen.
- 2001 (13)May 10 Otedori Nagaoka Civic Center opens.
- 2002 (14)
- 2003 (15)
- From July 7st until July 12th - 13 days July 16 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and Fukushima(7.13 flood damage) occurred, Nakanoshima area (at that time)Nakanoshima Town) Is the main damage.
- May 10 Around 5:56 pmNiigata Chuetsu Earthquake(The name by Niigata Prefecture is "Niigata Prefecture Chuetsu Great Earthquake"), the seismic intensity was less than 6 in Nagaoka City at that time, and the small country area (at that time)Oguni machi) Recorded a seismic intensity of over 6. Damaged mainly in the south.
- 2005 (17)
- 2006 (18)
- 2007 (19)
- 2012 (24)May 4 From Yukimachi 2-chome to Otedori 1-chome, the city hall main government building City Hall Plaza Aore NagaokaMoved to, and converted the old city hall main government building to the city hall Yukimachi government building.
- 2013 (25)May 11 Nagaoka East-West RoadPhoenix OhashiとLeft bank bypassOpened.
- 2014 (26)May 10 As a symbol of recovery from the Great Chuetsu EarthquakeOjiyaAt the same timeNishikigoiWas established as a city fish.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)Municipal systemBy enforcement ofKoshi-gunIs 51 towns and villages,MishimaBecomes 43 towns and villages.
- 1901 (34th year of Meiji)May 11 Nagaokahoncho・ Nagaokacho ・Senjumachi-Kusouzu Town-(I.e.-Ouchi Village6 towns and villages merged and newNagaokachoBecomes
- 1906 (39th year of Meiji)May 4 Koshi-gunNagaokachoMunicipal systemBy enforcementNagaokaBecomes
- 1948 (23)
- 1950 (25)May 12 Koshi-gunSueyoshi VillageIncorporated.
- 1951 (26)May 1 Koshi-gunFusoki KamemuraIncorporated.
- May 2 Koshi-gunKamikawanishi VillageIncorporated.
- May 3 Koshi-gunMiyauchi Town(Former: Uegumi Village) was incorporated.
- May 5 MishimaShinsai VillageIncorporated.
- May 11 MishimaHigoshi Village,Ojigawa Village, Koshi-gunTokamachi,Yamamoto Village,Kurojo Village,Shingumi Village,Fukudo Village,Shimokawanishias well as the Muikaichi VillagePart of is incorporated.
- 1955 (30)May 11 Shimoshinmachi, UrushiyamamachiMitsuke CityTransfer to.
- 1956 (31)May 9 Koshi-gunYamakoshi VillageOf the old:OtamuraIncorporated a part of (Oaza Yomogihira / Murasawa).
- 1957 (32)May 10 MishimaSekiharamachiIncorporated.
- 1960 (35)May 4 MishimaFutawa Village(Ozumi VillageとMiyamoto VillageVillage),Yoita TownIncorporated a part of (Oaza Narizawa).
- 2005 (17)May 4 Minamikanbara-gunNakanoshima Town, Mishima-gunKoshiji Town,Mishima Town, Koshi-gunYamakoshi Village,KariwaOguni machiIncorporated. Initially, the organization was planned to be reorganized at the same time as the merger, but due to the impact of the earthquake in the previous year, the system was virtually maintained before the merger.
- 2006 (18)May 1 Tochio City・ Mishima-gun Teradomari Town-Yoita Town-Wajima VillageIncorporated. The population at the time of transfer was 283,392.
- 2010 (22)May 3 Kitauonuma DistrictKawaguchi TownIncorporated.OjiyaWith Shioya in between, it was the only excursion in Nagaoka City.
- Mayor:Tatsunobu Isoda(August 2016, 10, 16th term)
- Successive mayors
|Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Makino Tadaatsu||1906 May 8||1908 May 5|
|Kawashima Ryoon||1908 May 6||1919 May 7|
|Toyoshima 愿||1919 May 8||1926 May 11|
|Mamoru Iwata||1927 May 1||1929 May 10|
|Kimura Seisaburo||1929 May 12||1937 May 12|
|Kohei Matsuda||1938 May 3||1944 May 7|
|Yoshitaka Tsuruta||1944 May 10||1945 May 8|
|Fumiyoshi Tamura||1945 May 9||1947 May 3|
|Hirotoshi Matsuda||1947 May 4||1951 May 4|
|1951 May 4||1955 May 1|
|Yuki Uchiyama||1955 May 1||1959 May 1|
|1959 May 1||1962 May 12|
|Seigoro Uemura||1962 May 12||1966 May 11|
|Kohei Kobayashi||1966 May 11||1970 May 11|
|1970/11/26||1974 May 11|
|1974/11/26||1978 May 11|
|1978/11/26||1982 May 11|
|1982/11/26||1984 May 5||Resignation|
|1984 May 6||1988 May 6|
|1988 May 6||1992 May 6|
|1992/6/10||1996 May 6|
|1996/6/10||1999 May 10||Resigned due to health reasons|
|Tamio Mori||1999 May 11||2003 May 11|
|2003 May 11||2007/11/20|
|2015/11/21||2016/9/6||Governor electionResigned to run|
- municipal office
- Nagaoka City Hall
- Small country branch
- Koshiji branch
- Teramari branch
- Tochio branch
- Nakanoshima branch
- Mishima branch
- Yamakoshi branch
- Yoita branch
- Washima branch
- Kawaguchi branch
Merger of municipalities
2000 eraThe area of the surrounding municipalities where the merger was carried out is called the "○○ area" after the name of the municipality before the merger (example: Nakanoshima area, Koshiji area, Teramari area, etc.). Similarly, the former Nagaoka city area is also called the "Nagaoka area", but in particularShinano RiverThe right bank side is called the "Kawahigashi area" and the left bank side is called the "Kawanishi area".
2007 (19)May 4ToSpecial cityThe authority was transferred from the national and prefectural governments (it will be a special city at the time of enforcement in 2015).Furthermore, in the future, due to the merger with surrounding municipalitiesCore cityWe are also considering the transition to.
Nagaoka City Council
Niigata Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Nagaoka City / Santo District Constituency
- Number of people: 6 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 229,449
- Voting rate: 50.89%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Shozo Karasawa||This||64||LDP||Now||21,595 vote|
|Minoko Yasuzawa||This||50||Komeito||Now||19,714 vote|
|Mika Takami||This||51||LDP||新||17,616 vote|
|Noboru Nagabe||This||70||Social Democrats||Now||16,739 vote|
|Isao Hoshino||This||79||LDP||Now||14,946 vote|
|Endo Reiko||This||64||Japan Communist Party||新||12,192 vote|
|Nobuhiro Sato||drop||52||Constitutional Democratic Party||Now||11,974 vote|
House of Representatives
- Niigata Prefecture second ward
- Election district:Niigata 2th district(NiigataPart of, part of Nagaoka City,Kashiwazaki,Tsubame City,Sado City,Nishikanbara-gun,Mishima,Kariwa）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Voting Date: July 2021, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 288,107
- Voting rate: 62.66%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Kenichi Hosoda||57||LDP||前||37,157 vote||○|
|Sakae Takakura||50||National Democratic Party||新||37,157 vote||○|
|Ayako Hira||41||Japan Communist Party||新||33,399 vote||○|
- Niigata Prefecture second ward
- Election district:Niigata 4th district(NiigataPart of, part of Nagaoka City,Sanjo City,Kamo City,Mitsuke City,Minamikanbara-gun）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Voting Date: July 2021, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 307,471
- Voting rate: 64.17%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Makiko Kikuta||52||Constitutional Democratic Party||前||97,494 vote||○|
|Ratio||National hero||49||LDP||新||97,256 vote||○|
- Niigata Prefecture second ward
- Election district:Niigata 5th district(Part of Nagaoka City,Ojiya,Uonuma City,Minamiuonuma City,Minamiuonuma District）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Voting Date: July 2021, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 275,224
- Final voting rate: 65.20%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Mt. Yoneyama Ryuichi||54||Independent||新||79,447 vote|
|Ratio||Hirohiko Izumida||59||LDP||前||60,837 vote||○|
|Tamio Mori||72||Independent||新||36,422 vote|
- Police station
- Nagaoka Police Station
- Tochio executive police box
- Nagaoka station police box
- Kawasaki police box
- Senju police box
- Miyauchi police box
- Shiromaru police box
- Yukyucho police box
- Omotesando police box
- Shimoyanagi police box
- Shinmachi police box
- Kibogaoka police box
- Koshiji police box
- Fukasawa Town Police Box
- Tsukayama police box
- Takitani Town Representative Office
- Sekiharamachi police box
- Miyamoto Tohocho Police Box
- Shimogejomachi police box
- Urasemachi Police Box
- Kamegaimachi police box
- Takezawa Police Box
- Yomogihiramachi police box
- Kitanigoro police box
- Futatsumachi police box
- Higashiya station
- Fukidani police box
- Yoita Police Station
- Terado police box
- Izumozaki police box
- Wakinomachi police box
- Torigoe Representative Office
- Shimazaki police box
- Ojimaya police box
- Okawazu police box
- Fire department
- Nagaoka Fire Department
- Sekibara branch office
- Shinmachi branch office
- Koshiji branch office
- Kawasaki branch office
- Miyauchi branch office
- Yamakoshi branch office
- Oguni branch office
- Yoita Fire Department
- Nakanoshima branch office
- Teramari branch office
- Tochio Fire Department
- Fire brigade
- Nagaoka City Fire Department
- Nagaoka Central Army
- Southern Nagaoka Army
- Northern Nagaoka area
- Nagaoka River West Army
- Western Army Nagaoka
- Koshiji Army
- Yamakoshi Army
- Oguni Army
- Nakanoshima Army
- Mishima Army
- Wajima Army
- Teramari Army
- Yoita Army
- Tochio Army
- Kawaguchi Army
- Nagaoka City Library
- In addition to the Central Library, there are 7 buildings and 1 room in the area building.
- Niigata Prefectural Museum of Modern Art
- Niigata Prefectural Museum of History
- Nagaoka City Science Museum
- Nagaoka City Folk History Museum
- (Teramari area)
- Fujihashi History Square(Nagaoka area)
- Umataka Jomonkan
- Chuetsu Memorial Corridor
- Nagaoka War Damage Museum(Nagaoka area)
- Tsunenosuke KawaiMemorial Hall (Nagaoka area)
- Yamamoto IsorokuMemorial Hall (Nagaoka area)
- Nagaoka City Tochio Museum(Tochio area)
- Nagaoka Fireworks Museum(Nagaoka area)
- Kanetsu Ship Museum (Nagaoka City Yoita History and Folklore Museum, Yoita Area)
- Teradomari Aquarium(Teramari area)
- Ryokannosato Museum (Roadside Station Ryokan no Sato WashimaInside, Wajima area)
- Koshiji Folk Museum(Koshiji area)
- Teramari Folk Museum(Teramari area)
- Mishima Folk Museum(Mishima area)
- Oguni Folklore Museum(Oguni area)
- Oguni Art Village(Oguni area)
- Nagaoka City Hall Plaza Aore Nagaoka
- Nagaoka City Theater
- Hive Nagaoka
- Nagaoka Lyric Hall
- Nakanoshima Cultural Center
- Teramari Cultural Center
- Tochiobunka Center
- Mishima Exchange Center
- Main sports facilities
(Excluding parks other than sports parks)
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Indoor Comprehensive Pool
- Aquare Nagaoka
- Yukyuyama Pool
- Kibogaoka pool
- Koshiji B & G Marine Center
- Oguni pool
- Shiho no Satoso
(Indoor gateball field, salt spring)
- Eternal baseball field
- Yoban baseball field
- Nakanoshima baseball field
- Mishima baseball field
- Athletic field
- Municipal ski area
- Koshi Kogen Ski Area
- Civic gymnasium
- Northern Gymnasium
- Southern Gymnasium
- Shinsan Gymnasium
- Yoita Gymnasium
- Mishima Gymnasium
- Nakanoshima Gymnasium (reconstructed in 2011)
- Nakanoshima Kita Gymnasium
- Koshiji Gymnasium
- Ura Gymnasium
- Mishima Sports Center
- Small country worker physical education center
- Yamakoshi Gymnasium
- Sports square
- Second sports open space
- Yoita Sports Square
- Northern Athletic Park
- Otoyoshi Sports Square
- Nakanoshima Sports Square
- Nakanoshima Riverside Park Outdoor Activity Facility
- Yoita River Park
- Koshiji River Park
- Town station"Nagaoka Town Station"
- Town Station Nagaoka University
- Agricultural Station Agura Nagaoka
- TochioTown Station Tochipal
Sister cities/partner cities
Even after the merger, Nagaoka City has inherited the relationship with sister-friendly cities that the 2005 regions to be incorporated since 10 have concluded with overseas municipalities, and the exchange business is continuing.
- sister city
- Roman Motier (Switzerland）
- Fort Worth(The United States of America Texas）
- West Thai Lap(France French Polynesia）
- Triercity(The Federal Republic of Germany）
- HonoluluCity (United States Hawaii）
- Friendship city
- sister city
- Shirataka Town(Tohoku region Yamagata）
- Isesaki City(Kanto region Gunma）
- Musashino(Kanto region Tokyo）
- Mutual support agreement city in the event of a disaster
- Mutual support agreement between Nagaoka City and Takaoka City during a disaster:Takaoka(Toyama)When1996 (8)May 5Conclusion,2006 (18)May 1Revised
- Nagaoka Regional Disaster Mutual Support Agreement:Mitsuke City,Ojiya,Izumozaki Town,Kawaguchi Town4 cities and towns and 1996 (Heisei 8)May 6Concluded (Agreement with 3 municipalities after the merger of Kawaguchi area)
- Nagaoka City / Aizuwakamatsu City Mutual Support Agreement in the Event of a Disaster:Aizuwakamatsu(Fukushima) And 1996 (Heisei 8)May 10Conclusion
- Neighboring municipalities mutual assistance agreement in the event of a disaster:NiigataWith 11 other municipalities2005 (17)May 10Signed, 2006May 8Revised
- Agreement on Wide Area Mutual Support in the Event of a Disaster:Nakatsugawa(Gifu)When2007 (19)May 3Conclusion
- Agreement on mutual support in the event of a special city disaster: All in JapanSpecial cityAnd 2007May 4Conclusion
- Many others
Nagaoka CityCity center TheNagaoka StationIt is formed around the surrounding area, and offices, hotels, general merchandise stores, etc. are lined up especially on the side of the main exit of the station. Located in the central part of Niigata prefecture, the commercial area including the surrounding municipalities has a population of about 65, and the commercial area partially overlaps with Niigata City, Sanjo City, Kashiwazaki City, Tokamachi City, etc.
The area called Nijumurago, including the Yamakoshi area,NishikigoiIt is the birthplace of Koi, and nowadays, Nishikigoi carp is actively cultivated. Nishikigoi was designated as an aquarium fish in Niigata Prefecture on May 2017, 29.
Natural gasIs the largest in JapanKoshiji areaJapan's largest reserves in the area centered onMinami Nagaoka Gas FieldThere is. From the 20s of the Meiji era to the Taisho era, oil produced in the Higashiyama area was actively collected, and Nagaoka was known as one of Japan's leading oil towns..
Nagaoka's oil productionWritingAround (Nara period), But full-scale production1882 Izumozaki Town around (Meiji 15)AmazeIt all started when I was inspired by the rise of oil drilling in Japan... Hokuetsu Oil Company in 1889 (Meiji 22)Higashiyama oil field), In 1893 (Meiji 26)Takarada OilA joint-stock company was established with local capital, and more than 300 small and medium-sized oil companies were also established one after another... The amount of tax paid by Takarada Oil in 1908 (Meiji 41) amounted to more than 1% of the city tax revenue of Nagaoka City... The prosperity of the oil industry spread to various fields, leading to the development of the machinery industry, the lighting and gas industry, and the securities industry (because the financing was raised by issuing shares when the oil-related company was established)..
As for the commercial facilities in Nagaoka City, the expansion of suburban commercial facilities is remarkable, similar to the tendency seen in recent years nationwide.City center OfHollowing outIs becoming serious.
Starting with the opening of the Jusco Nagaoka store (currently the Aeon Nagaoka store) in 1988, stores have opened one after another in the suburbs, and now large shopping centers and roadside stores in the suburbs are available from the city and surrounding cities, towns and villages. Many shoppers visit every day. on the other hand,Nagaoka StationIn the center around Oteguchi2010 (22)May 4It was the last department store in the Chuetsu region.Yamato Nagaoka storeThe department stores and general merchandise stores, which used to play the role of core stores in the district, have withdrawn one after another, and individual stores have been closed one after another, and the hollowing out is progressing. This is a tendency that can be seen in local cities all over the country as well.
In recent years, Nagaoka City has been trying to relocate the city hall in the suburbs and improve the convenience of the station front, with the aim of revitalizing the central city area.Pedestrian deck"Major sky deckIn addition to the construction of underground parking lots on Ote-dori, the establishment of municipal parking lots, and various measures such as urban redevelopment are still underway.
- Transition of commercial facilities
- 1958 May 10 YamatoDepartment store Nagaoka store opens. Many people visited from outside the city, such as an amusement park on the roof.
- 1960 May 12 To OtedoriMarusen Department StoreOpened.
- 1980 May 7 At Nagaoka StationStation building"Saison de Nagaoka" (currently:CoCoLoNagaoka) Open.
- 1988 The first suburban store in Nagaoka City, the Jusco Nagaoka store (currently the Aeon Nagaoka store) opens.
- 1988 The Daiei Nagaoka store is completed and opened on the site of the Echigo Kotsu station. (Currently: E-PLAZA)
- 1988 May 11 Jonai district in Jonaicho 2-chomeRedevelopmentbuilding(Ito-Yokado Marudai Nagaoka store) Is completed and opened.
- 1989 (XNUMX)May 10 The underground shopping mall that was open in the underground passage connecting the Ote exit and the east exit of Nagaoka station has closed. (Currently, this underground passage is a connecting passage for underground bicycle parking lots)
- 2007 May 4 Shopping mall,Riverside ChiakiOpens.
- November 2007, 11 Cinema Complex T-JOY Nagaoka opens.
Book-magazineMany of these publications appear in stores one day later than the release date (in the center), but some publications appear in stores on the release date or the day before the release date. musicsCDUsually line up in stores the day before the release date.
(The head office (* mark) and branch office are located in Nagaoka City.)
- Daiko Bank(*)
- Daishi Hokuetsu Bank
- Resona Bank
- Toyama Daiichi Bank
- Nagaoka Shinkin Bank(*)
- Niigata Credit Union
- Niigata Daiei Credit Union
- Niigata Labor Bank
- Japan Finance Corporation
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo Bank
- Echigo Nagaoka Agricultural Cooperative(*)
- Echigo Santo Agricultural Cooperative (*)
- Niigata Minamigama Agricultural Cooperative
- Kashiwazaki Agricultural Cooperative
- Kita Uonuma Agricultural Cooperative
- Japan Post Bank
Besides this,East Japan Credit Fisheries Cooperative AssociationHas set up an agency in the city.Also,Tokyo Star Bank,Seven Bank,AEON Bank,Niigata Credit Agricultural Cooperative Association,Lawson BankHas an ATM in the city.
Around the 20th year of the Meiji eraoilWith mining, the machine industry developed and is still todayHokuriku Industrial AreaWe produce precision machines and machine tools as one of the corners.CompanyThere are many. Equipped with railroads and rivers, it has been a major transportation hub for a long time, so commercial activities such as wholesale are prosperous. Also,Rice confectioneryThe food manufacturing industry, which mainly produces food, is also thriving.Kanetsu Expressway-Nagaoka ICAdjacent to "Nagaoka New Industry Center"Hokuriku Expressway-Nagaoka Kita SICIn the city, including the "Nagaoka Kita Smart Distribution Industry Complex" adjacent toIndustrial parkThere are many.
- Major companies with head office and head office in Nagaoka City
- Axial Retailing(Supermarket "Harashin" "Narusu" "FresseyHolding company)
- Nippon Seiki(AutomobileManufacturing of instruments)
- Iwatsuka Confectionery(Manufacturing rice crackers, etc.)
- Echigo Confectionery(Manufacturing rice crackers, etc.)
- Naniwaya Confectionery(Persimmon seedsHonpo)
- Ajinoren Honpo(Manufacturing rice crackers, etc.)
- Asahi Shuzo(SakeManufacturing of)
- Okasan Niigata Securities
- Daishi Hokuetsu Securities
- friend(ItalianFor sale. FriendsFirst time in JapanDrive through OfFast foodCompanies that have introduced stores. )
- Peacock(Frozen foodManufacturing of,Fast foodbusiness)
- Kurashiki Machinery(Machine tool manufacturing)
- Taiyo Koki(Machine tool manufacturing)
- Hokuetsu Metal(Steel material, cast steel manufacturing)
- Hokuetsu Corporation(Head office, research institute, factory location)
- Corpville (Hotel New Otani Nagaoka）
- Medic Sun (Dispensingpharmacychain）
- Kakujoe Fish Holdings(Fresh fish retailchain)
- Sprix(Tutoring schoolOperation of "Mori Juku")
- Tachibana craft (Snow removal bucket for forkliftManufacturing of)
- Sorimachi (Accounting softwaredevelopment of)
- Major companies with business bases in Nagaoka City
- JVC KENWOOD Nagaoka (former: East Feature Oka)
- Yonex(Founding place, factory location)
- Alps Alpine(Factory location)
- コ ロ ナ(Factory location)
- TDK Lambda(Switching power supplyLeader, factory location, former: Densei Lambda)
- Union Tool (Printed boardTools, linear motion bearingsEnd millManufacturer, factory location)
- Tsugami(Machine tool manufacturing, factory location)
- OM Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Machine tool manufacturing, factory location)
- International Oil Development Teishi(Mine location)
- Oil resource development(Mine location)
- Daily Hayashiya (factory location)
- Nagaoka Thermal Power Plant (Location of Gas Thermal Power Plant)
- Good product plan(Logistics base location)
- Bourbon(Factory location)
- TEPCO Energy Partner(Customer center location)
- TV broadcast
- ■NST Niigata General TelevisionMaster (main adjustment equipment) and studio1968 From the beginning of the company's establishment1991 May 9Until then, it was in the "Nagaoka Broadcasting Center" (currently Niigata Sogo Television Nagaoka Branch),News program, Had carried out most of the program production, including the local program (such as "I NST Hello"), the same yearMay 10In addition, the function of this broadcasting center was relocated and integrated into the head office (Niigata City, which was located on Kamitokorojima at that time).
- Radio broadcast
- FM Nagaoka (Nagaoka Mobile Telephone System Co., Ltd.).MHz (It was 76.4Mhz at the beginning of the station)
- FM-NIIGATANagaokaSatellite studio
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Niigata Prefecture, and each municipality in the prefecture aim to improve the scenery along the main roads and make them barrier-free.Electrical wireWe are working on undergrounding (no utility poles by constructing a utility tunnel for electric wires). In Nagaoka City, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism is on National Highway No. 8, Kanda and Hasugata along the Nagaoka Bypass, and the prefecture and Nagaoka City are around Nagaoka Station. In addition to the central part of the river east area, in the suburbsNagaoka New TownWe are implementing a utility pole-free project in some of the areas.
In Nagaoka city2004 (16)Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeWhen,2007 (19)Niigata Chuetsu-oki EarthquakeThe planned undergrounding area was damaged, and it took time to relocate obstructive properties such as water pipes and sewer pipes due to undergrounding of electric wires in the existing sidewalk, so the utility pole elimination rate temporarily set the initial target value. It fell below.
Undergrounding of electric wires involves burying cables protected by earthquake-resistant resin pipes in a utility tunnel in the ground. In the event of a disaster, various risks due to the collapse of utility poles can be avoided, but the utility tunnel is temporarily damaged. If this happens, the restoration of lifelines such as power and communication may be significantly delayed. At the time of the Chuetsu earthquake, it took 7 to 10 days to restore electricity in areas where undergrounding was not carried out.
- Biomass Town Concept
Prior to this, the major companies in Nagaoka City and the city area were2008 (20)Echigo Nagaoka Biomass Regional CouncilWas established and conducted a demonstration experiment of resource recycling utilizing crops such as rape blossoms and perilla for three years.
Also, after formulating the biomass concept2011 (23) In the spring, on the premises of the Nagaoka City Environmental Sanitation Center, the construction project of the "Biogas Power Generation Center", a plant that ferments food waste to collect biogas and uses it as a power source to generate electricity. Construction started,2013 (25) Completed in the spring, the same year after a trial runMay 7Started full-scale operation from.. In line with the start of the test run of this power generation center, Nagaoka City has taken measures to subdivide the waste and recyclables separation method into nine types from April 4 of the same year, and is working to make it known to the public.
Water and sewerage
The sewage treatment population penetration rate in Nagaoka City is 96.4% (2012 (As of the end of 24). Penetration rate is in urban areas, etc.SewerThe population of areas where facilities and village drainage facilities such as rural areas are maintained,Merged processing septic tankBased on the number of users, it is ranked 30th and middle among all 14 municipalities in Niigata prefecture... In addition, the sewerage treatment population penetration rate is 89.7% (as of the end of the same year), and both have 99% or more in Niigata prefecture.Yahiko VillageとSeiromachiIt has the third highest penetration rate after.
Of these, the sewerage business aims to prevent flooding in urban areas and improve living hygiene.1903 The maintenance plan was formulated in (Meiji 36).1924 (Taisho 13) May,Water supplyAt the same time as the maintenance of the water and sewage system The sewerage business was the seventh in the country to start maintenance, and the simultaneous maintenance of water and sewage was the first in the country.
The first phase of the business is from 11927 (Showa 2), the second phase will be targeted at 238 ha of urban area in the Kawahigashi area centered on Nagaoka Station.1960 From (Showa 35)1967 (Showa 42), a total of 1 ha was promoted together with the first period. The third period also targets the Kawanishi area1971 Development began in (Showa 46), and sewerage development was promoted one after another in each municipality that later became the incorporated city area.
The sewerage penetration rate (ratio of the sewerage available population to the total population) in the Nagaoka area (both Kawahigashi and Kawanishi areas), which was the old city area before the merger, was 96.1%, and the flushing rate (sewerage connection population to the sewerage available population) was It was 95.7% (as of March 2003).
- General gas conduit operator
- Hokuriku gas(Nagaoka, Nakanoshima, Koshiji, Mishima, Tochio, Yoita, Kawaguchi areas)
In the Koshiji, Mishima, Tochio, Yoita, and Kawaguchi areas, it was carried out as a public enterprise by the former municipalities until the merger of cities, towns and villages. These public enterprises were placed under the jurisdiction of the Nagaoka City Waterworks Bureau at the time of the merger of cities, towns and villages. Was done. In the Nakanoshima areaMitsuke CityThe Gas Water and Sewerage Bureau was engaged in the conduit business, but it was transferred and inherited to Hokuriku Gas on April 2020, 4..
College of technology
- National College of Technology
Skill education facility
Prefectural Board of Education designated skill education facility
- Nagaoka Rinharu Gakuin(Science and Technology Academy High School Correspondence Course OfSkill cooperation school）
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka High School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Ote High School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Koryo High School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Agricultural High School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Technical High School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Commercial Senior High School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Meitoku High School
- Niigata Prefectural Shotokukan High School
- Niigata Prefectural Tochio High School
Junior high school
- Shingumi Elementary School
- Katsura Elementary School
- Urase Elementary School
- Kaki Elementary School
- Suyoshi Elementary School
- Maekawa Elementary School
- Miyauchi Elementary School
- Kamigumi Elementary School
- Ishizaka Elementary School
- Ota Elementary School
- Okawazu Elementary School
- Yoita Elementary School
- Kamishio Elementary School
- Shimoshio Elementary School
- Tochio Higashi Elementary School
- Tochio Minami Elementary School
- Nishitani Elementary School
- Higashiya Elementary School
- Kawaguchi Elementary School
- Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka Deaf School
- Niigata Prefectural Kashiwazaki Special Needs School Nogiku Branch School
- Nagaoka City Comprehensive Support School
- Nagaoka City Higher Comprehensive Support School
- Nagaoka City Higher Vocational Training School (Vocational training corporationOperated by Nagaoka City Vocational Training AssociationCertified vocational trainingFacility)
CurrentlyEast Japan Railway(JR East) Operated by only one companyNagaoka StationTo the terminalJoetsu ShinkansenAnd, four conventional lines are running.Miyauchi Station TheJoetsu LineAlthough it is the end point of, all regular passenger trains run to Nagaoka Station on the Shin-Etsu Main Line.Shin-Etsu Main LineThe Niigata area runs approximately every 60 minutes during the day. Also, in the northwestern part of the cityEchigo LineBut in the southIiyama LinePasses through.Hokuriku ShinkansenLimited express to connect with "White snowStops at Nagaoka Station.
Nagaoka Station has been open since the opening of the Joetsu ShinkansenKanto regionFrom the Joetsu regionToyama-IshikawaIt is a transfer station for the main route heading toward Hokuriku, such as "Thunderbird"Or"KagayakiMany limited express trains were stopped. afterwardsHokuhoku Line,Hokuriku ShinkansenWith the opening of, many of its functions have been transferred to them.
Long time ago,Old railwayOperated byUonuma Line Raikoji StationからOjiyaIt was growing to. FurthermoreEchigo trafficOperated byNagaoka Line,Tochio LineIs Nagaoka Station andNishi Nagaoka StationIt operated mainly in, but both have alreadyWaste lineIt has become. OtherNagaoka New TownAt the beginning of the development project, it connects with the city center such as Nagaoka Station.monorailThere was also a construction plan for the new town, but it was not realized due to the stagnation of development in the new town.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Joetsu Shinkansen : Nagaoka Station
- Shin-Etsu Main Line : Tsukayama station - Echigo Iwatsuka Station - Raikoji Station - Maekawa Station - Miyauchi Station --Nagaoka Station - Kita Nagaoka Station - Oshikiri Station
- Joetsu Line : Echigokawaguchi Station -(Ojiya)- Echigo-Takiya Station --Miyauchi Station
- Echigo Line : Myohoji Station - Ojimaya Station - Kirihara Station - Teradomari Station
- Iiyama Line: Echigo-Kawaguchi Station
Railway lines that existed in the past
- Kanto area
- Tokyo-Nagaoka / Niigata Line (Echigo traffic-Niigata Transportation-Seibu Bus）
- Tokyo / Kawasaki / Chiba-Nagaoka / Niigata Line (WILLER EXPRESS Kita Shinetsu）
- Kanto-Niigata Line (Amy) (West Sightseeing Bus)
- Tokyo / Yokohama-Nagaoka / Tsubamesanjo / Niigata Line (Glitter) (Sakura sightseeing）
- Tokyo-Nagaoka / Tsubamesanjo / Niigata Line (Jam jam express）
- Tokyo·TDL --Niigata / Shibata Line (Izumi Kanko Bus）
- Tokyo-Niigata / Niitsu Line (〃)
- Tokyo-Niigata / Tsukioka Onsen Line (〃)
- Kinki area
- Sakai / Namba / Kyoto-Nagaoka / Sanjo Line (Echigo Kotsu,Nankai Bus ・ Southern Cross)
- Osaka / Kyoto-Niigata Line (WILLER TRAVEL)
- Central area
- Nagano-Niigata Line (Long-distance bus, Niigata Kotsu)
- Nagoya-Niigata Line (Meitetsu bus, Niigata Kotsu)
- Nagoya-Niigata Line (Amy) (Sunrise Company)
- Toyama-Niigata Line (Toyama regional railway, Niigata Kotsu)
- Kanazawa-Niigata Line (Hokuriku Railway, Niigata Kotsu)
- Toward Niigata Prefecture
- Nagaoka-Niigata Line (Echigo Kotsu, Niigata Kotsu)
- Nagaoka- Niigata AirportLine (IK Alliance)
- Tokamachi --Niigata Line (IK Alliance）
- Kashiwazaki-Niigata Line (Echigo Kotsu)
- Naoetsu/Takada-Niigata Line (Echigo Kotsu, Niigata Kotsu, Kubiki Jidosha)
Currently, the general route buses in Nagaoka City are mainlyEchigo trafficAnd its subsidiariesSouth Echigo sightseeing busIs in operation. Echigo Kotsu1960 (35)May 10It was established by the merger of three private railway and bus companies in the Chuetsu region, and is responsible for almost all of the operation of general shared buses and abolished alternative buses in the city area. Located at both the major and east exits of Nagaoka StationBus terminalA route network that connects various parts of the city and suburban cities, towns and villages has been developed.On the "Machinaka Benri Bus" that connects the central city area with the concentration of public and commercial facilitiesPark and rideEfforts are being made.
Community bus demand traffic
As of April 2021, the following are in operation.
- Oguni area life transportation
- Kawaguchi area life transportation
- Yamakoshi area / Ota area life transportation (Clover bus）
- Tochio area demand type shared taxi "Keitora"
- Wajima area demand type shared taxi "Washi Maro"
- Teramari area demand-type shared taxi "Marin-go" (demonstration operation from October 2021)）
- Hokuriku Expressway (E8)
- Kan-etsu Expressway (E17)
Nagaoka cityNational Route 8とNational Route 17Because it is a point of contact with, it is also a key point on general roads. In the cityGeneral national roadThere are 11 routes. In various parts of the cityBypass roadA net is in place, and in the center it runs through the city from north to south.Nagaoka East BypassCross east and westNagaoka BypassThere is. Both are partly continuous grade crossing methods. CoastalNational Route 116With Niigata CityKashiwazakiOf National Route 8 connectingbypassIt is a target route.Road standard TheOte Dori intersectionIt is in.
In this way, Nagaoka City is well-developed in terms of wide-area road traffic such as highways, but it is not always sufficiently developed in terms of daily road traffic. Due to the geographical condition that the east and west of the city area are divided by the Shinano River, traffic congestion is becoming chronic at each bridge, and these are major issues in improving the base of Nagaoka City. In addition, there are still many problems related to traffic safety and living safety in the location of snowy areas, such as delays in the development of bicycle pedestrian roads and scattered narrow roads. In addition to strengthening the development of a "ladder-type wide-area road network" that resembles the Shinano River bridge and main roads in the city area as ladders, the prefecture and Nagaoka City are working to improve the traffic environment for living roads.
In addition, the national road, prefectural road, and city road in Nagaoka City are combined.Road improvement rate[Note 4]62.9%, road pavement rate 64.7%(As of April 2006, 4, from Nagaoka City materials)[Source required].
- Main general prefectural roads
- Other roads in Nagaoka city
- Nagaoka East-West Road(Regional high standard road）
- Left bank bypass(Nagaoka City Road West Trunk Line 81, Shinano River Basin Wide Area Trunk Road, City Planning Road Nishitsucho Koshoji Line)
- Roadside Station Ryokan no Sato Washima
- Road Station R290 Tochio
- Road Station Echigo Kawaguchi
- Road Station Nagaoka Fireworks Museum
- Double-night route: Teradomari-Akadomari
- Teramari PortとSado Island OfAkadomari PortThere is a "Ryodomari, Ryohaku route" that connects withSado Steamship High-speed boatA regular passenger route was operated by "Aibisu", but a notice of abolition was issued in the fall of 2018 (Heisei 30), and after 2019 (Heisei 31 / Reiwa XNUMXst year), Teramari- OgiWill only operate on specific days as a sightseeing route.. In addition,TokyoからSado IslandWhen heading to Nagaoka Station-the shortest route was via the Ryokan route.
Festivals and events
- Eternal Mountain Cherry Blossom Festival (April-May)
- Nagaoka Festival(May 8,2 days,3 days.. The first day is the eve of the festival. On the night of the second and third daysJapan's Three Great Fireworks FestivalHas become one ofFireworks displayIs being held, and the fireworks "Shosanshakutama" and "Reconstruction prayer fireworks"PhoenixIs famous for. )
- XNUMX bales of riceFestival (October)
- Nagaoka City Autumn Festival (November)
- Customs of cow horn thrust(country'sImportant intangible folk cultural properties）
- Kinpu Shrinehorseback archery(In Niigata PrefectureIntangible folk cultural property,July)
- Miko puppeteer(Intangible folk cultural property)
- Senzoin (Senzo Kanonji)Star festival(One of Japan's Three Great Star Festivals)
- Sekihara Festival (mid-September)
- Yoita Jugoya Festival (Yoita area, mid-September)
- Moving to Nishi Honganji Niigata Betsuin (Yoita area, late June)
- Imamachi / Nakanoshima Great Kite Battle(Nakanoshima area, early June)
- Teramari Port Festival (Teramari area, August)
- Mochihito Festival (Oguni area, August)
- Hodare Festival(Tochio area,July)
- NagaokaNishikigoiFair (Yamakoshi area, October)
- Yonex Ladies Golf Tournament(6st week of June[Note 5]）
- Echigo Nagaoka 6 Great Winter Festival (February and March)
- Tochio Snow Festival, Snow Festival in Koshiji, Nagaoka Snow Festival, Echigo Kawaguchi Snow Cave Fire Botar Festival, Oguni Snow Festival, Koushi Fire Festival
Nagaoka FestivalLarge fireworks display (reconstruction prayer fireworks phoenix)
Every year from August 8st to 1rdNagaoka Festival(Of which, the big fireworks display will be held on the 2nd and 3rd), and it will flow through the center of the city.Shinano RiverA number of fireworks are launched from the sandbank, including the Shosanshakutama fireworks.
2005 (HeiseiAt the Nagaoka Festival (17), we solicited sponsorship from citizens and others.Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeThe fireworks "Phoenix" was launched to pray for reconstruction from Japan and received applause.This "Phoenix" was launched at the "Reconstruction Gathering" from the Chuetsu Earthquake on October 10 of the same year and at the countdown event during the year-end and New Year holidays, and became a firework symbolizing Nagaoka.This fireworks will continue to be launched at the Nagaoka Festival from the following year onwards.[Note 6].
NiigataIs a flowerTulipIt is,MeijiCurrent Nagaoka City in the second halfKoshiji areaCultivation was attempted in Japan, and then commercial production began in earnest... As of 2019, Niigata Prefecture has the highest production of cut tulip flowers in Japan..
- Rice(Koshihikari Rice）
- Lotus root(Lotus root)
- Oguni Japanese paper
- Fried(Tochio oil)
- Nagaoka ginger soy sauce ramen
- Nagaoka ginger soy sauce ramen
- Western-style katsudon
- Hegi soba
- Bamboo dumpling
- Koshinoyuki(Three famous confectioneries in Japan)
- Chilled ramen(Chilled rice bowl) (Tochio area）
Nagaoka-based sports team
Works set in Nagaoka City
- Gatchaman Crouse Insight(2015, some episodes are set in Nagaoka City, the birthplace of the character Misu Tachibasa)
- Shinkansen deformation robot Shinkalion(2018, Episode 8)
※Order of the Japanese syllabary
- Ah ~
- Takuo Aoyagi(Medical device engineer invents pulse oximeter)
- Nobuo Asai(International politicsPerson, ex:Nomura Research Instituteconsultant)
- Takashi Akiyama(Illustrator-グ ラ フ ィ ッ ク デ ザ イ ナ ー）
- Takashi Akita(作家）
- Tomoe Araki(comedymagician-Street performer）
- Shigemitsu Inagaki(Nagaoka DomainThe chief retainer of the same clan at the end of the Tokugawa shogunate. Government and military Kyojun faction, anti-Kawai faction)
- Hiroshi Inomata(Hitachi MedicalPresident,Japan Medical Device Industry FederationVice-president)
- Seigetsu Inoue(Poet）
- Inoue Enryō(Buddhist philosopher,Philosophy MuseumFounder)
- Takashi Inomata(Former: Professional baseball playerHanshin - Chunichi, Currently in usasushiStore management)
- Keisuke Imai(Pro baseball player·Hiroshima・ Old:Tochio City）
- Yutaro Imai(Former: Professional baseball playerHankyu Braves → Orix - Fukuoka Daiei Hawks, Baseball commentator / talent)
- Imanari Akiyoshi(singer・ Old:Tochio City）
- Irifune-tei Ogatsu(Rakugo performer）
- Waita Uziga(manga artist）
- Hayato Uchiyama(Dance performer, "WORLD ORDERMembers ・ Old:Koshiji Town）
- MC full-time employee(Hip-hop / entrepreneur)
- Satoshi Endo(Monthly ASCIIEditor-in-chief)
- Oiwa Pyun(manga artist,Illustrator）
- Kunio Oi(Professor Emeritus, Waseda University)
- Hiroo Otaka(An actor）
- Yanao Oguro(Doctor / Old:Teradomari Town）
- Kiheiji Onozuka(Political scientist-Tokyo Imperial UniversityPresident）
- Mikio Obata(House of CouncilorsSecretary-General）
- Naoshi Ohara(From:Minister of Justice-Interior Minister-Minister of Health-Minister of Justice）
- Gien Kashiwagi(Annaka ChurchPastor)
- Kanako Kase(Female Bicycler）
- Masateru Kaneko(Professional sparrow-Saikouisen Japanese Professional Mahjong Association）
- Motosaburo Kaneko(Businessman)
- Tsunenosuke Kawai(Nagaoka Domain, Military Governor of Nagaoka Domain)
- Shiro Kawakami(Children's painter)
- Yoshisuke Kiunzan(Active in the 1950s,Grand SumoWrestler）
- Ukichi Kishi(Businessman.XNUMXth National BankFounder)
- Kichimatsu(Businessman. Moved to Texas, spread rice cultivation there, and mined oil)
- Kimura Seisaburo(President of Koshisa Shimbun,Member of the House of Representatives・ Mayor of Nagaoka)
- Yuka Kyomoto(Gravure idol)
- Koharu Kusumi(From:Morning Musume.7th term member, old Wajima Village）
- Noriko Kuwata(manga artist）
- Yu Koike(Supreme CourtJudge）
- Atsushi Furushio(Free announcer）
- Good luck Koyama(Nagaoka feudal lord. Famous as a close friend of Kawai Tsugunosuke)
- Shotaro Koyama(Western-style painting department. The territory of good luck Koyama)
- Ryosei Koganei(AnatomyPersonAnthropologyPersonShinichi HoshiGrandfather of)
- Shoichi Kogawa(Tochigi PrefectureNikkoLong)
- Nobuhachi Konishi(educator,Tokyo Blind SchoolAnd the principal of Tokyo Deaf School)
- Toshiro Konoe(Actor,Hiroki Matsukata,Yuki MeguroFather)
- Shinya Kobayashi(Writer)
- Tatsuo Kobayashi(Archaeologist）
- Kobayashi Torasaburo(Nagaoka feudal lord, "XNUMX bales of rice")
- Kobayashi(Nagaoka feudal lord ・Grand courtJudge）
- Shigeru Kobayashi(Film director）
- Toshihiro Goto(Film director）
- Machiko Kondo(Free announcer (former:Sapporo TV Broadcasting-Niigata General Televisionannouncer).Nichien ProductionsBelongs)
- Yuki Kondo(Mixed martial artist,Pancras）
- Atsuo Saito(Children's writer)
- Motoaki Saito(Continuousentrepreneur,Artificial intelligenceresearcher)
- Sakurai Yoshiko(journalist)-Born in French Vietnam.
- Aki Sato(Writer)
- Atsushi Sato(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Hideko Sato(Businessman)
- Kimitake Sato - ProfessionalBasketball player(Niigata Albirex BBBelongs)
- Tetsuzo Sato (painter)
- Toshio Sato (Doctor of Engineering, working at KDDI.International satellite communicationContributed to the development of equipment.In particular, high-performance antennas will become the world standard.It is also famous for receiving information on the assassination of Kennedy during the experiment.Nagaoka High School-Graduated from Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University)
- SABE(manga artist）
- Ryo Shimoda(Clinical psychologyPerson)
- (Boat racer）
- Suneohair(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Sekikawa Natsuo(Writer)
- Shunma Shiramine(KaitentaiMaster)
- Naoko Saito(Writer)
- Ta ~ to
- Manyu Takano(karateplayer)
- Nana Takayama(Weather NewsWeather caster）
- Takigawa Koizu(Rakugo performer）
- Kazunori Takizawa(Professional sparrowJapan Professional Mahjong Association）
- Yuko Tada(Yachtman）
- Ken Tanaka(作曲家）
- Norio Tsukudani(manga artist）
- DJ Matsunaga(DJ）
- Masatoshi Tojo(Film director）
- Sotoyama(Businessman-政治家・ The first Osaka branch manager of the Bank of Japan ・ Founder of Asahi Breweries ・Hanshin Electric RailwayFounder / Former:Member of the House of Representatives.. Old:Tochio City From)
- Toyobe new work(Lt. Gen. Army)
- Takuya Nakazawa(singer)
- Tadami Nagashima(Original Member of the House of Representatives・ Mayor Yamakoshi, former Yamakoshi Village）
- Seibei Nakagawa(Technology pioneer of domestic beer, old Yoita Town）
- Mai Nakamura(Original Swimmingplayer)
- Ryoko Nakamura(comedian)
- Keiko Nishi(Former actress)
- Maki Nishiyama(モデル）
- Japan-India(Hokke-shu, Nichiren-shu monks)
- Yasushi Nirazawa(Stylist, character designer, illustrator, old Tochio City）
- Kakuzaemon Nunokawa(Editor-educator）
- Negishi Shingoro(Nagaoka feudal lord ・Kendo）
- Tadashi Nomura(Nagaoka Clan, Major General of the Navy)
- Ha ~ ho
- Keizaburo Hashimoto(Deputy Secretary of Finance-Businessman-AristocratMember of parliament)
- Hasegawa Shin(政治家・ Original:Minister of Justice）
- Michio Hasegawa(politician)
- Moemi Hasegawa(singer)
- Hatano Denzaburo(Meiji period政治家,educator.Member of the House of Representatives, Governor of Fukui Prefecture)
- Konpei Hayashiya(Rakugo performer, Old:Chiyazawa Village)-"Lol』Sometimes say" Charzer Village ".
- Satsuki Harada(Taisho novelist,Blue gingerEmployee)
- Kazutoshi Hanfuji(Writer) --Born in Tokyo
- Mariko Hando(Essayist, Mrs. Kazutoshi Hando, daughter of Yuzuru Matsuoka, grandson of Soseki Natsume)
- Hinata (Music Group)(Artist)
- Yoichi Hirokawa(philosopher,University of TsukubaHonorary professor)
- Makiko Hirohashi(Composer)
- Shigeru Fujita(animator）
- Hideaki Fujiyama(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Regional Development BureauLong)
- Eiichi Furukawa(Business scholar,Hitotsubashi UniversityProfessor Emeritus, formerMinistry of PostAdvisor)
- Junko Hoshino(Mogulplayer)
- Tomoko Hoshino(actress）
- Toshihiko Hori(From:talent-TV Niigataannouncer)
- Horiguchi Kumaichi(Diplomat・ Chinese poetry and essayist)
- Horiguchi University(poets-French literary) --Born in Hongo, Tokyo
- Seiichiro Homma(Samurai, old:Teradomari Town）
- Makino Tadaatsu(Former Nagaoka feudal lord's 15th head, first Nagaoka mayor, Viscount)
- Kazuo Majima(Original Member of the House of Councilors, Original Ministry of ConstructionCity Director)
- Shiho Masuda(Women's professional baseballplayer)
- Matsui Akira(Diplomat, First stationEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary）
- Tatsuhide Matsuoka(Picture book author,Illustrator）
- Yuzuru Matsuoka(Novelist）
- Tsuyoshi Matsumoto(manga artist）
- Koji Maruyama(Lecture performer)
- El Desperado(Professional wrestler）
- Kunio Mikuni(An actor, Old:Tochio City(The masterpiece isNHK OfContinuous tv novel"Do not run!"Such)
- Masao Mishima(Actor, old:Yoita Town）
- Kenichi Miya (Doctor of Engineering, Vice President of KDD.International satellite communicationContributes to system development and development.Received the Medal with Purple Ribbon, Received the Order of the Rising Sun, Received the IEEE Award, and graduated from Nagaoka Junior High School to Nagaoka Higher Technical School)
- Miyajima Aya (OriginalNGT48）
- Haru Sanba(singer, Old:Koshiji Town）
- Chosei Miwa(画家, Old:Yoita Town）
- Toshifumi Muramatsu(Actor)
- Tatsuo Murayama(Original Member of the House of Representatives-Minister of Health・ Second time before and after the introduction of consumption taxMinister of Finance）
- Chiyo Murayama(NST Niigata General Televisionannouncer）
- Yeah ~
- Yai Jizo("First in world history"Dry cellInventor)
- Teppei Taniuchida(soccer player）
- Masao Yamagishi (Kanazawa College of ArtHonorary professor.Specializes in color science-color design of cityscapes.Received the Ruihochu Award.Kanazawa City, Nagaoka / Chosei Bridge (1993), Niigata / Tokimeki Bridge (1992), etc.)
- Makoto Yamagishi(SF translator)
- Etsutaro Yajima(Chuo UniversityProfessor Emeritus / Former:Society of Social PolicyRepresentative Secretary)
- Mayumi Yamazaki(mixed bathingWriter)
- Yamamoto Isoroku(Combined Fleet Commander）
- Mio Yamamoto (Film director）
- Yamamoto Tatewaki(Nagaoka feudal lord, Nagaoka feudal military governor), Yamamoto obi sword is commonly known.
- Young cabbage(Yusuke Nakashizu, Nangu Takahashi, comedy group in NiigataNAMARAAffiliationLocal talent）
- Yuichi Yoshida(Actor)
- Yoshimura Nomura(From:NaganoGovernor）
- Mt. Yoneyama Minoru(YonexFounder, Honorary Chairman, Former:Koshiji Town）
- Emi Wakui(Actress, old:Tochio City, In the profile, the birthplace is Kanagawa prefecture, but the old:Tochio CityBorn in Japan and spent until childhood)
- Nobuhiro Watsuki(manga artist, Old:Koshiji Town,Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-』The characters in Nagaoka city and Niigata prefecture are used)
- Shoko Watanabe(Video producer）
- Hideo Watanabe(政治家, Old: Tochio City)
- Renkichi Watanabe(Nagaoka feudal lord ・AristocratMember of parliament)
- Yutaro Watanabe(Actor)
- ム ク ド リNagaoka City produced a repulsion CD and distributed it to the affected local governments.
- Nagaoka City has the largest number of municipalities in Niigata PrefecturecountyIt is composed of.
- ^ Nagaokamunicipal officeTo Niigata Prefectural OfficeAutomobileApproximately 58.3km when traveling the shortest route.It is about 61.9km to Niigata City Office.
- ^ highwayFrom Nagaoka City Hall to NiigataPrefectural officeWhen moving by the shortest route to.
- ^ In the rulebook, "Former Nagaoka City SongAlthough it is posted under the title of "," it is included in the lyrics.Back JapanIs not currently played as inappropriate.
- ^ Ratio of extension of sections with a width of 5.5 m or more to the total extension of all roads.
- ^ It was held in the last week of August every year until 2009, and in the last week of May every year from 8 to 2010.
- ^ However,2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)New coronavirus infectionIt was canceled with the big fireworks display due to the expansion of.
- ^ a b c "City location”(Japanese). www.city.nagaoka.niigata.jp. 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Other History of Nagaoka (Early Modern Period) --Nagaoka City Library". opac.lib.city.nagaoka.niigata.jp. 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of the city”. Nagaoka City. 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Timetable Stop list: JR East”(Japanese). JR East: East Japan Railway Company. 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/7/11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2021/2/10Browse.
- ^ "Niigata Prefecture Snow Information: List of Observatory / Snowfall Data: Tochio”. Niigata Prefecture. 2021/2/14Browse.
- ^ Niigata Civil Engineering Structure Tour: Echigo Nagaoka Symbol Chosei Bridge (Nagaoka City) --JSCE Kanto Branch Niigata Association
- ^ "48 houses inundated limited express etc. are delayed in Nagaoka" "Asahi Shimbun" August 1973, 8 evening edition, 7rd edition, 3th page
- ^ New city song "Smile Lively" --Nagaoka City Policy Planning Division
- ^ Kazunori Kawamura "Governor's political attitude and mayoral election Matsuyama mayoral election as a case("Election Studies," Volume 16, 2001) p.78-88,182, two:10.14854 / jaes1986.16.78, Japan Election Society
- ^ [Public information every day] Mayor Isoda is re-elected in the election of Mayor of NagaokaNagaoka City Homepage Viewed March 2021, 3
- ^ "Depending on the 11th New City Future Plan Development Subcommittee"(Archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project, page 29, document No.5
- ^ Answer of "About 40 city plan" in "letter to the mayor"[Broken link]
- ^ Concluded a sister city with Honolulu for world peace, Nagaoka City Public Relations Section Blog, updated on March 2012, 3, viewed on March 3, 2012
- ^ JFE Engineering receives an order for expansion work of natural gas refining and processing plant facilities in Minami Nagaoka Gas Field Nikkei BP Environmental Management Forum October 2014, 10 --Archive by WayBack Machine
- ^ a b c Nakamata (2000): 37 pages
- ^ a b Nakamata (2000): 38 pages
- ^ News from Nagaoka Municipal Administration No.331 March 1982 pp.3-12 Joint building in front of Nagaoka station (castle area) Aiming for completion in FY13 -Nagaoka City
- ^ News from Nagaoka Municipal Administration No.394 June 1987 p.6 "Castle Building" in front of Nagaoka Station, open next November -Nagaoka City
- ^ News from Nagaoka Municipal Administration No.411 November 1988 p.11 Castle District Redevelopment Building Opened on November 11 -Nagaoka City
- ^ "New customer centers opened in Kumamoto and Niigata prefectures ｜ Notice ｜ TEPCO Energy Partner Co., Ltd.". www.tepco.co.jp. 2021/6/22Browse.
- ^ About formulation of Nagaoka-shi biomass town concept --Nagaoka City --Archive by WARP
- ^ Full-scale operation of food waste biogas power generation center --Nagaoka City (Updated July 2013, 7) --Archive by WARP
- ^ End of 24 Niigata Prefecture Sewage Treatment Population Penetration Rate --Niigata Prefecture (Updated on July 2013, 7) Retrieved on September 24, 9
- ^ "Hokuriku Gas takes over the gas business from Mitsuke City, Niigata Prefecture and starts operation"Niigata Keizai Shimbun. (April 2020, 4)
- ^ Nagaoka Rinharu Gakuin
- ^ Introduction of collaborative schools by district --Science and Technology Academy High School Correspondence Course
- ^ "About Machinaka Benri Bus”. Nagaoka City. 2020/9/5Browse.
- ^ "Transportation”. Nagaoka City. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ “Demand taxi demonstration operation at Teramari, designated by the user at the boarding / alighting location”Niigata Nippo. (April 2021, 11)
- ^ Niigata Prefecture, open call for travel product planners using Sado Kisen --Nikkei. Dated March 2019, 3. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- ^ Echigo Nagaoka 6 Great Winter Festival --Nagaoka City. Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- ^ "Nagaoka Fireworks Festival to be canceled for the first time after the war One of Japan's three major fireworks: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ "<Living with Corona @ Ibaraki> Fireworks master's skill, flowering on the net Tsuchiura Fireworks Online tournament until XNUMXth: Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web”(Japanese). Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web. 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ Nippo, The Niigata. “Please enable cookies | Niigata Nippo More”(Japanese). Niigata Nippo More. 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Symbol of Niigata Prefecture". Niigata (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Niigata Tulip Full Project". Niigata (September 2019, 6). 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ Echigo Hillside National Government Park
- ^ "Tulip festival”. Nagaoka Sightseeing Navi. 2020/4/14Browse.
- Hitoshi Nakamata "" From the oil town to technopolis Nagaoka city "" (Akira Hiraoka・ Haruo Noma ed., "Chubu II: 2000 Years to Read on a Map, Nagano, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui" Kokon Shoin, July 7, 15, 125pp. ISBN-4 7722-5048-4: 37-42.)
- Nagaoka Castle
- Nagaoka Domain
- Yoita Domain
- Boshin War
- Kashiwazaki Prefecture
- Nagaoka Educational Broadcasting
- Fukushima River
- Chuetsu region
- Official website
- Nagaoka - Facebook
- Nagaoka - YouTubeChannel