Photo Soccer Match Summary
[J1 Section 25] Starting soon! Kashiwa vs Hiroshima
If you write the contents roughly
After this, from 8/14 18:30, the J1 League Section 25 Kashiwa Reysol vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima match will be held at Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium.
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Field(Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer)ChibaKashiwaHitachidaiLocated in the Hitachi Kashiwa General Groundサ ッ カ ーIt is a dedicated stadium. The official name is "Hitachi Kashiwa General Ground Soccer Field(Hitachi Kashiwa Sogo Ground Soccer).. Location "HitachidaiIt is nicknamed "Hitachi".
Japan Professional Soccer League(J League) memberKashiwa ReysolIt is owned and managed by Hitachi Kashiwa Reysol Co., Ltd., the operating company of. This is the only J.League club home stadium that the club owns.[Note 1].
20182/1Manufactures and sells construction equipment and equipment fromSankyo Frontea Naming rightsAnd "Sankyo Frontea Kashiwa Stadium"(Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium, abbreviated as" Sankyo F Kashiwa ") is used (Later).
Hitachi Soccer Club 1986ToTokyoKodairaFrom currentKashiwaTaking the opportunity to move toHitachi, Ltd.(Hitachi) is a soccer-only ball game field opened in Hitachi's land adjacent to Hitachidai Park in Kashiwa City as the venue for the game.When it was first opened, it had a capacity of about 5,000.
1993When the J-League was launched in Japan, the stadium did not meet the standards required by the J-League, so Chiba Prefecture and Kashiwa City were moved by the U.S. military.Kashiwa communication stationOn the siteChiba Prefectural Kashiwanoha Park General StadiumHowever, the completion of the Kashiwanoha Stadium was not in time for the launch of the J League (completed in 1999), so this stadium was opened.Steel frameAfter temporarily expanding the building with a temporary stand, install night lighting equipment to prepare for the J League.1995When Reysol was promoted to the J-League, the arrangement of the main and back stands was exchanged (until then, the main was on the south side and the back was on the north side, but the main was changed to the north side and the back was changed to the south side). The central part was a concrete stand.
However, Kashiwanoha StadiumAthletic fieldIt is a ball game field, and supporters started to exercise because the environment for watching soccer was significantly inferior to this stadium, and finally Reysol unified the home stadium into this stadium (2008Held all league matches in Kashiwa at our soccer field, but on the other handJ League CupSince all the games will be played in Kashiwanoha in the qualifying, no games were played at this soccer field), and Hitachi will renovate this stadium.2012The extension work was carried out by (Kashiwa Reysol #Home issueSee also).2009Since then, all J-League official games managed by Reysol as a home game have been held at this soccer field (managed by the Chiba Football Association).Emperor's Cup JFA All Japan Soccer ChampionshipIs not limited to this).
In the spring of 2011, the soccer field was transferred from the Hitachi headquarters to Hitachi Kashiwa Reysol in the form of an in-kind investment, and the club owns it..
Even after the renovation until 2012, there are voices calling for further expansion of the stadium due to the small capacity etc., but at the Kashiwa Reysol Yellow House (supporter round-table conference) in 2020, the representativeRyuichiro TakigawaHe said that the current stadium scale is at the limit of legal regulations, and when comparing legal procedures and relationships with neighbors with the management impact of expansion, he has to decide that expansion is not possible. Shows the view that.
20181/24, Kashiwa Reysol is headquartered in Kashiwa City and manufactures and sells construction equipment.Sankyo FronteaAnnounced that it will conclude a stadium naming rights and uniform sponsorship contract with and from the 2018 season.. The name based on the naming right is "Sankyo Frontea Kashiwa Stadium"(English: SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium), And the contract period is from February 2018, 220211/31The contract amount is not disclosed for up to 3 years.
After adopting the naming rights, the above names are basically used,Clean stadium regulationsIs appliedInternational Football Federationas well as the Asian Football FederationOrganized international games and competitions (AFC Champions LeagueEtc.), use the official name as an exception[Note 2].
Audience seats are set up around a 105m x 68m natural grass pitch.Since it was not supposed to be used for anything other than soccer from the beginning, the distance between the spectators' seats and the pitch is very close.As mentioned above, due to repeated expansion and renovation, the main audience seats are divided into three, and the back stand and side stand are also independent.The total number of people in the stadium is 3, which is the official J.League notification (15,349 people were reported until 2011, but the actual seating capacity is about 15,900. Only about 12,000 people could enter).
- Main side: There is a central main stand (SS reserved seat) and independent stands (main side stand) on both sides.The main side stand was a bench seat, but it was renovated to a private seat by the renovation work from 2009.
- Through a series of renovations, the main side stand on the home side (east side of the stadium, the same applies below) has an additional spectator seat at the top.The extension has a double-decker structure, with a press conference room on the first floor.
- The entire stadium has a roof only on the main stand (the main side stand has no roof),Club licenseIt does not meet the B grade "covering one-third of the total capacity of the roof" and has been recommended by the J League.
- Back side: It is a one-layer stand, originally a bench seat, but it was renovated to a private seat by the renovation work from 2009, and the dark blue letters of "REYSOL" came to be put on the yellow back..
- East side stand: Initially, the side stand on the away side had only standing seats, but due to renovation work from 2009, a stand was added behind the standing seats.Utilizing the tennis court site next to the stadium, we secured 3000 individual spectator seats... When it was completed in 2012, the home and away were exchanged to become the spectators' seats behind the goal on the home side.Kashiwa heat zoneWas nicknamed "Hakunetsuchitai".The standing area and seating area are separated on the line of movement, but seats are sold integrally.The extension is a double-decker building with a restaurant, first aid room, and nursing room in the concourse under the stand.
- West side stand: Initially it was the side stand on the home side, but in 2012 it became the spectator seat behind the goal on the away side.Only standing seats after the renovation.
- Asian Football Federation (AFC) stipulatedAFC Champions LeagueSince the stadium standard states that "the standing seats of the stadium are not recognized as spectator seats", the ACL in which Kashiwa participated in 2018 closed both goal backing seats and the match was held.
- Regarding the cheering party flag, the distance between the audience seats and the pitch is close, so in order not to interfere with the game management, only the top to middle tiers behind the goal (standing seats) are large (away is only the top tier) I can't wave the flag.
- Yonex Seats: Audience seats between the main side stand on the east side and the "Kashiwa Heat Zone", which is the only corner in the stadium. It was added by the renovation work from 2009.YonexIs the official supplier of Reysol.
In the past, there was no clear distinction between home and away, but due to frequent troubles between supporters, the flow lines of home and away have been completely separated since 2009, and the entrance gate is on the home (Kashiwa) side. Is limited to admission from the "KASHIWA CIVIC PRIDE GATE" behind the "Kashiwa Heat Zone" and the "Visitor Gate" next to the west side stand on the away side, and supporters wearing away team goods are basic. It is not possible to go to and from other than the visitor area (behind the visitor goal on the west side, "visitor reserved seat" and its surroundings), and it is stipulated that toilets and restaurants should be used separately for home and away. There is.Food court and goods shops are located only in the home area, and away supporters are basically unavailable.
The lighting equipment is a four tower type and secures an illuminance of 4 lux. At the beginning of 1,800, several small and medium-sized lighting towers were installed on the main back stand side, but they were changed to the current ones when the renovation work was carried out in 1993.Along with this, conventional lighting equipment has becomeHonda Miyakoda Soccer Field(Hamamatsu cityKita) Was relocated.
There is a large video device behind the goal on the east side.
- Decided to promote to J League1995At the start of the season, a simple electric board (with the "HITACHI" logo and a simple freeboard (1 line) at the top) and a handwritten panel of the participating players were installed behind the goal on the east side. After that, in April 2005, a large video device was installed behind the western goal. This is the 4th J-League home stadium, including J1 and J2 (including clubs with multiple stadiums as homes), but it is a large-scale video installed at event venues and sports facilities at Hitachi. Because we have not developed or manufactured the equipmentAurora vision(Mitsubishi ElectricMade) is used.
- Until March 2011, 3, on the tennis court behind the western goal and near the back standSteel frameAnd set up a vision there. In addition, since the fence behind the original western goal is in a high position in front of this vision, it will be blocked by the fence from behind the western goal, and the vision is hard to see even at the end of the main stand and back stand. Existed. This format continued until that day, but from 2012, due to the replacement of the cheering seats behind the goal (replacement of home away. Increased seats), the scoring board that had deteriorated at the end of this day was removed, and then Relocated the video equipment behind the western goal to this location. In addition, a handwritten panel board was installed behind the goal on the east side to display the participating players, but since there was no opportunity to use it after installing the video device, it was a banner installation space for the cheering party, but the cheering seat behind the goal With the replacement2012Has a club sponsor advertising billboard.
If the pitch is poorly drained and there is heavy rainfall, staff may have to drain with rollers.
- Joban Line(JR East)・Tobu Noda Line Sakai Station
- About 20 minutes on foot from the east / south exit (about 1.5 km via "Reysol Road").
- From East Exit Bus No. 5Tobu Bus EastTake the bus bound for Nadogaya (Kashiwa 28 system) via Tokiwadai and get off at "Midorigaoka".
- Tobu Noda Line Shin-Kashiwa Station
- About 25 minutes on foot (about 2.0 km) from the east exit of the station.
- From the rotary bus stop in front of the station, take the Tobu Bus East bound for Kashiwa Station East Exit (Kashiwa 33) or Nadogaya (Shin-Kashiwa 01). Get off at "Shinkashiwa 15-chome" and walk for 1 minutes. Operates about 1-2 trains an hour.
Northwest from the stadiumSakai StationA road leading to the city of Kashiwa (called "Reysol Road") extends, and in front of that road stands a police box of the Chiba Prefectural Police and a statue of Reysol's mascot "Rey-kun".
- Kashiwa City Hitachidai Park
- Hitachi Kashiwa General Ground
- Subground (natural turf, artificial turf)
- The natural turf subground is behind the back stand (south side position). Mainly topsatellite・ Used by players of the youth age.
- The artificial turf ground is on the southwest side of the back stand (behind the Hitachi Kashiwa Gymnasium). In addition to junior youth and junior generations, it is also used in schools (classes) for working adults who love soccer and futsal.
- Subground (natural turf, artificial turf)
- Some of these are open to the general public as "Reysol Sports Plaza".
- Of the subgrounds, the natural grass ground was originally used as a baseball field (4 sides). Even now, it is sometimes used as a welfare facility for the Hitachi Group for baseball tournaments within the Hitachi Group. Therefore, the magazine "Weekly soccer magazine] (Currently, monthly soccer magazine ZONE), the practice field was introduced as "Kashiwa baseball field" on the team information page.
- * Reysol practice depends on the dayAkebonoyama Agricultural ParkIt may also be held at the lawn square.
- In addition, a tennis court was set up behind the western goal (behind the away goals at that time, now on the home side), but asphalt has deteriorated and cracked due to aging, and in consideration of the impact on users in 2006 It was closed on March 3st. After that, the Aurora Vision was installed in this place for a while, but as mentioned above, in March 31, due to the relocation of the Aurora Vision behind the home and away goals, the east side (behind the home goal at that time, now the away side). ), And the site of the tennis court2012It became an expansion site behind the completed home goal
On April 2005, 4, a Kashiwa supporter burst into the away seats and injured 23 people.It was an opportunity to strengthen the security system..
In 2016,Kumamoto earthquakeByGood and good stadiumCan no longer be usedRoasso KumamotoHeld a home game.49thAll Japan University ChampionshipThis is the first stadium rental in 16 years since then, and it will be the first time in 1993 years since 23 that a match without Kashiwa will be held in the J League.KumamotoTomoyoshi IkeyaPresident,Hiroyuki KiyokawaBoth directors are club alumni, and it was decided to be used as an alternative venue because of the experience of teaching in the top team and subordinate organizations..
Soccer cartoonGIANT KILLINGThen, "Sumidagawa Soccer Field", the home of "East Tokyo United (ETU)", which is the main stage, will appear, and it is said that this soccer field was drawn with the motif of Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Field. From that20103/21Kashiwa Reysol vs.Avispa FukuokaBefore the matchNHK Digital Satellite HDTVA collaboration event was held to commemorate the TV anime broadcast at. (ETU mascot "Packa" andBS-1J League timeModerator (at that time) talentYamagishi MaisaiAnd a special catering corner that reproduces the curry in the cafeteria that appears in this work)
- ^ If it is a "stadium owned by an affiliated company of the club"Yamaha stadium(Jubilo IwataIs the parent company ofYamaha MotorOwned by). Also, if the club management company operates as a designated manager,Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima Soccer Stadium(Kashima Antlers),Panasonic Stadium Suita(Gamba Osaka) And so on.
- ^ However,AFC Champions LeagueThen, it was the name until the 2017 season "Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Field"The name is used.
- ^ a b Japan Football Association 75 Years History Editorial Committee "Japan Football Association 75 Years History"Japan Football Association, 1996, p. 10.ISBN 4583033370.
- ^ "Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium". World of Stadiums. April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ "Kashiwa Revolution J1 First Conquest" (below) --December 2011, 12Nihon Keizai ShimbunMorning newspaper
- ^ "Summary of" 2020 Kashiwa Reysol Yellow House "" (Press Release), Kashiwa Reysol, (January 2020, 1) April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ "Sankyo Frontier Co., Ltd. stadium naming rights and uniform sponsorship contract signed" (Press Release), Kashiwa Reysol, (January 2018, 1) April 2018, 1Browse.
- ^ a b "About implementation of seat repair work of Hitachi Kashiwa soccer field". Kashiwa Reysol Official Website.As of August 2012, 3originalMore archives.April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ “Addition of XNUMX seats behind the goal to acquire more fans Kashiwa Reysol's Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Field”. Chiba Daily(July 2012, 3) April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ Through Hitachidai public relations diary and fund-raising activities (March 2011, 3)
- ^ About the end of rental of "Reysol Sports Plaza" tennis court(Viewed March 2006, 3, December 31, 2015)
- ^ 11 assault supporters banned from entering J1 Kashiwa, indefinitely "Asahi Shimbun" April 2005, 17 (Heisei 4) morning edition 28th page 14
- ^ "2000 49th All Japan University Soccer Championship Round XNUMX Match Results". www.college-soccer.com. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ Kumamoto-Mito match held at Kashiwa headquarters Lending for the first time in 23 years Daily Sports, viewed October 2016, 5.