Prime Minister Suga "I want to overcome difficult situations" Aichi, Osaka confirms the situation
If you write the contents roughly
When asked whether to add Aichi and Osaka prefectures to the state of emergency, "These areas can now be treated in the same way as the declaration.
On the 8th, Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga said, "The time-saving business of restaurants, teleworking, etc." → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Emergency declaration(Hijojitai Sengen), orEmergency declarationWhat is (Kinkyuji Taisengen)?Natural disasters,Infection(Epidemic-Disease)ofPandemic,Nuclear accidentSuch asdisasterAnd戦 争,terrorism,Civil strife,MayhemSuch,Health-life-property-EnvironmentDanger is imminentEmergency(Emergency)Country-Region Of政府(Local governmentEtc.)decreeTo activate a special authority based onpublicIt is to proclaim and declare such a situation in order to call attention to.
About the name
Current,Japanese lawThe basic wording ofEmergency(Emergency)"·"Emergency declarationDespite being unified as "Kinkyuji Taisengen", due to customs from the wording of the provisions of the former Japanese law, "(Kinkyuji Taisengen)" is used in foreign languages.Emergency"Or"State of emergency"Emergency situation" and "Emergency declaration" are sometimes used in the media etc. as a Japanese translation of "," etc. It has the same meaning as "statement of emergency".
Measures includePolicemen-軍隊(in Japan's case,SDF)SuchCivil servantMobilization ofPublic financeCondemnation of an emergencycommandPromulgation of government ordinances superior to the law and suspension of constitutional human rights guaranteesWritIn addition to allowing arrests and house searches that do not depend on people, freedom of press and meetings, etc.LibertyThere can be restrictions. But,Japan,アイス ランドAnd someCountry ruled by lawThen, there are some cases where the request is almost unenforceable.
in Japan,1954Old until (Showa 29)Police lawAuthority to proclaim a "national emergency" under Article 62Prime MinisterWas given to the currentPolice lawbased onEmergency DeclarationOther than that,Disaster Countermeasures Basic Lawbased onDeclaration of a disaster emergency,New influenza measures special measures lawbased onPandemic influenza etc.And so onPrime MinisterIs announced.
アメリカ合衆国Then,PresidentIt is not uncommon to declare a state of emergency, but it is declared when the assets are frozen under the authority of the president as "a threat from foreign countries" (For example, in November 2018, an anti-government demonstration was announced. Central America suppressed by forceEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euTo see the turmoil as an American security threat and freeze the assets of those who undermine security and democracyDonald Trump(Proclaimed by the President) and othersterrorism,InfectionIs also declared to correspond to.. In the United States, vs. 1979(I.e.Approximately 30 declarations, including asset freezes, are reported to be valid as of February 2019 in US media.
List of National Emergency Situations
Here, as mentioned above, declarations with names which are almost synonymous with each other, such as "emergency declaration" and "emergency order", are also described.
Before the 20th century
- 194112/8 - Pacific War(Great East Asian War) Start of war Japan）
- 19484/24 - Hanshin Education Case( Japan）
- 196212/8 - Brunei People's PartyArmed uprising of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 1]）
- 19633/8 - Baath partyThe administration is established ( (I.e.）
- 19756/26 -Opposition protest ( India）
- 19829/24 - Japan National RailwayExtreme deterioration of ( Japan）
- 19921/11 - Algerian Civil Waroutbreak( アルジェリア）
- 19969/26 - KB bridgeCollapse ( パラオ）
- 19999/21 - Taiwan921 earthquake( Republic of China）
- 20033/21 - JinjićPresidential assassination ( Serbia and Montenegro）
- 20062/24 - Coup d'etatattempted( フィリピン）
- 1/14 - Jasmine Revolution( チュニジア）
- 3/11 - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident( Japan）
- 3/12 - Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power StationLoss of pressure suppression function of ( Japan）
- 3/18 - anti-government protest( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 8/21 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 9/28 -Dried (( (I.e.）
- 20126/10 - ReligiousIntensifying conflict ( Myanmar）
- 2/10 - Boko HaramThe rise of ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- 3/15 -Cyclone "Pam" direct hit ( (I.e.- バヌアツ）
- 3/28 - EbolaRe-epidemic of ( (I.e.）
- 3/31 - typhoondamage( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- 7/4 - HEATForeign attack by ( チュニジア）
- 8/3 - 洪水( Myanmar）
- 11/14 - Paris terrorist attacks( France）
- 11/24 -Bus blastterrorism( チュニジア）
- 3/9 - refugeesIncrease inflow of ( ハンガリー）
- 3/16 -Zika fever epidemic ( マ ー ャ ル ル）
- 3/22 -Dried (( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- 4/30 -Demonstration plunge into Congress ( (I.e.）
- 5/13 -Coup plan ( ベネズエラ）
- 7/20 -Attempted coup ( トルコ）
- 10/9 -Frequent anti-government demonstrations ( エチオピア）
- 11/21 - Drought( ボリビア）
- 1/19 -Demonstration to please the results of the presidential election ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 3/4 -Invasion of Islamic extremist groups from Mali ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- 4/3 - MocoaInEarth and stone flow( コロンビア）
- 4/10 -Continuous bombing terrorism ( エジプト）
- 4/21 - (I.e.( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 9/7 - Hurricane"Irma" direct hit ( バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ）
- 9/25 - Mount Manaloeruption( バヌアツ）
- 9/30 - PlagueFashion of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 12/1 -Presidential election demonstration ( ホンジュラス）
- 1/18 - Montego BayIn the cityMurder caseFrequent occurrence of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 2/5 -Illegal rally of opposition ( Maldives）
- 2/7 - flood( ボリビア）
- 2/12 -Cyclone "Zeta" approaching ( トンガ）
- 3/6 -AntiMuslimRiot ( Sri Lanka）
- 5/24 - Socotra Island OfCyclonedamage( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 6/25 -Demonstration against election results ( パ ュ ュ ニ ニ）
- 8/23 -Hurricane “Lane” approach ( America）
- 9/4 -Deterioration of security ( ベリーズ）
- 9/13 -Spread of cholera infection ( ジンバブエ）
- 1/1 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 2/9 - Belushia GubaInPolar bearThe number of appearances of ロシア）
- 2/16 - Mexican and american wallAiming for constructionDonald TrumpIssued by ( America）
- 2/17 -Due to floodgold mineFlooded ( ジンバブエ）
- 3/11 - BreadRiots against the price increase ( スーダン）
- 3/18 - CycloneCatastrophic damage from "eye dye" ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 3/19 -Same ( モザンビーク）
- 4/23 - Sri Lanka bombing terrorist attacks( Sri Lanka）
- 5/7 - Drought( ナミビア）
- 6/19 - Dengue feverFashion of ( ホンジュラス）
- 7/7 -Rapid increase in murders in St Andrew ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 8/1 - Zika fever・Simultaneous fashion of dengue fever ( ペルー）
- 8/14 - Evia IslandLarge-scale wildfire in ( ギリシャ）
- 8/15 - bananaEpidemic of disease ( コロンビア）
- 8/18 - LivestockWith the peopleAgricultureConflict of people ( チャド）
- 8/23 -Large-scale forest fire ( ボリビア）
- 8/30 -Hurricane "Dorian" direct hit ( America）
- 9/5 -Narcotics killed soldiers ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10/4 - strikeRadicalization ( エクアドル）
- 10/18 - Chile riot( チリ）
- 10/24 -Government overthrow plan ( ボリビア）
- 11/13 - Gaza StripfromRocketattack( イ ス ラ エ ル）
- 11/22 - flood( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 11/24 -Bus bombing terrorism ( チュニジア）
- 11/26 - 2019 Albania Earthquake( アルバニア）
- 1/26 - KingstonDeterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 1~8 - Global expansion of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
- 1/31 - イタリア- ミクロネシア 連邦
- 2/7 - マ ー ャ ル ル
- 2/23 - South Korea
- 2/24 - アフガニスタン- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 2/26 - リトアニア
- 3/2 - France
- 3/6 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 3/7 - アイス ランド
- 3/11 - ハンガリー- ボリビア
- 3/12 - アルゼンチン- チ ェ コ- ベネズエラ- ラトビア
- 3/13 - America- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- エストニア- スペイン- パナマ- ブルガリア
- 3/14 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ポーランド- ホンジュラス- (I.e.
- 3/15 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- フィリピン- ペルー- South Africa- Maldives- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 3/16 - アルメニア- エクアドル- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- スイス- スーダン- パラグアイ- フィンランド- ルーマニア
- 3/17 - Eswatini- コロンビア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ナミビア- パラオ- Luxembourg
- 3/18 - Australia- Northern Macedonia- ポルトガル- レソト
- 3/19 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ハイチ
- 3/20 - サモア- トンガ- (I.e.- Brazil- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- モロッコ
- 3/21 - ジ ョ ー ジ ジ
- 3/22 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 3/23 - セントルシア
- 3/24 - シエラレオネ- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- セネガル- パ ュ ュ ニ ニ
- 3/25 - グレナダ- ニュージーランド
- 3/26 - Thailand- バヌアツ- フィジー
- 3/27 - アンゴラ- バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ- (I.e.- セ ァ · · · · · · · · · · ·- ニ ジ ェ ー ル
- 3/28 - 東 テ モ ー ル
- 3/30 - メキシコ
- 3/31 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ボツワナ
- 4/1 - ト ー ゴ- ベリーズ- モザンビーク
- 4/5 - ウクライナ
- 4/7 - Japan[Annotation 2][Annotation 3]
- 4/8 - エチオピア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 4]
- 4/10 - コ ー ト ワ ワ ー ル
- 4/13 - ガボン
- 4/21 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 7/25 - north korea
- 8/11 - ブ ー タ タ
- Date unknown - オーストリア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- (I.e.
- 2/2 - Massive flight of grasshoppers( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 6/2 -Crude oil spill ( ロシア）
- 6/25 -A large number of locusts arrived ( アルゼンチン）
- 8/5 - Beirut explosion accident( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 8/7 - Fuel spill( モーリシャス）
- 8/23 - Large-scale wildfire( America）
- 9/7 - flood( スーダン）
- 9/11 - Sex crimeincrease of( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10Since then-Re-expansion of new coronavirus infection
- 10/13 - Antigovernment demonstration(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10/15 - anti-government protest( Thailand）
Invocation from outside the nation
Federal systemCountries andDecentralizationIn advanced countries,Local governmentMay be authorized to declare an emergency. Also, although the special law does not come into effect,International organization,armyHas established effective controlArmed organizationMay make a declaration for the purpose of calling attention.
It is an international organization WHOIt is,2005Since then, in response to a large-scale epidemic,Public health emergencies of international concernIs to be declared. The example of activation is "#Notification/designationSee.
Local Government/Local Government
- America : -The chief has the authority to declare a state of emergency in the area due to a disaster.There are mainly the following examples.
- Japan : Local governmentOr ordinary local governmentEmergencyDeclaration" may be carried out. However, these do not trigger special laws, but are merely requests or warnings that are not legally binding. The main examples are as follows.
- Miyazaki : 2010(Heisei22 years)5/18ToHideo HigashikuniharaGovernor Foot-and-mouth diseaseExample of proclaiming the epidemic.2021(Reiwa3 years)1/7ToShunji KonoGovernorOutbreak of new coronavirus (COVID-19)Example declared for.
- Hokkaido : 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)2/28ToNaoichi SuzukiGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Aichi: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)4/10And the same year8/6ToHideaki OmuraGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Gifu: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture's own state of emergency was issued in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "state of emergency" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same year7/31As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issued its own second wave emergency (state of emergency) until the end of August..
- Mie: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture issued an emergency declaration to prevent the spread of infection in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "emergency declaration" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same year8/3から8/16Issued a prefecture-specific emergency alert declaration.
- Tochigi City: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)4/18ToHideko OkawaThe mayor declares a state of emergency unique to the city based on the fact that the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the city is the second highest in the prefecture and the ratio per 2 population is the highest in the prefecture. ..Request hand washing, cough etiquette, wearing a mask and refraining from going out.
- Nasu area: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)4/24ToNasushiobaraDeclared against the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). On the 27thOtawara CityとNasu TownDeclared for the same reason. On 28th, the heads of these three municipalities discussed measures at the Nasushiobara City Office, and jointly issued a joint emergency declaration.Road StationIn a form that aligns the footsteps such as complete blockade ofTomio TsukuiMayor Otawara said, "We will establish a joint front and cooperate in the three cities and towns.".
- Okinawa: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)7/31As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased,8/1から9/5Issued a state of emergency unique to the prefecture.
- Fukuoka: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)8/5,New influenza measures special measures lawBased on Article 24, Paragraph 98/8から8/21Invokes "Fukuoka Corona Warning" to request closure cooperation to stores with insufficient infectious disease countermeasures and to restrict dinner and drinking parties to citizens of the prefecture.. It was canceled on October 10thHowever, it reoccurred on December 12th..
- Okayama: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)12/21As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issues its own medical emergency declaration..
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu : 2017May, armed organization of the countryFuchsia choleraDeclaration of “emergency situation” based on the seriousness of the epidemic.
- ^ at that timeUKAlthough he was a territory, he had already obtained the autonomy of internal affairs.
- ^ New influenza measures special measures lawDate of emergency declaration by.Historical emergencyTo3/10However, the declaration date is generally treated as April 4.
- ^ The scope of the announcement on April 4 is 7 prefecture, 1 prefectures (Tokyo,Osaka,Kanagawa,Saitama,Chiba,Hyogo,Fukuoka) Was,4/16And expanded to all other prefectures, totaling 47PrefecturesBecame the scope of official announcement.
- ^ Date of declaration. It will be activated at 9:0 on the XNUMXth of the following day.
- ^ The scope of the announcement on January 1 was 7 metropolitan area and 1 prefectures (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa), but on January 3Tochigi,Aichi,Gifu,Kyoto, Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture.afterwards2/7Tochigi prefecture is canceled , The period of other 1 metropolitan area, 2 prefectures and 7 prefectures3/7Until (planned).
- ^ a b "President Trump has declared three emergency situations". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ "That emergency situations become everyday”(May 2016, 11). 2017/4/23Browse.
- ^ "After 2 years, France lifts the declaration of emergency 6 times due to terrorism”. TV Asahi (September 2017, 11). 2019/7/6Browse.
- ^ “Kotoba Commentary: Difference between “Emergency Declaration” and “Martial Law””. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2015, 12) 2017/7/6Browse.
- ^ Question on the Special Measures Act concerning the implementation of humanitarian reconstruction support activities and security assurance support activities in Iraq-House of Representatives 国会House of Representatives: 2004 (Heisei16 years) April 11
- ^ State of emergency issuance, confusion overwhelming new government process-Bangladesh AFP (January 2008, 1)
- ^ Prime Minister declares emergency, 46 dead in Greek wildfire expansion AFP (January 2008, 8)
- ^ President of Pakistan declares emergency and dismisses Supreme Court Reuters Communication (November 2008, 11)
- ^ Georgia's state of emergency declared canceled before 22 days of parliamentary approval AFP (January 2008, 11)
- ^ Fiji: Heavy rain in western Viti Levu Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ Chad issues a national emergency declaration AFP (January 2008, 2)
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Mongolia, due to riot over general election Reuters Communication (November 2008, 7)
- ^ Zimbabwe declares emergency, cholera dead over 560 Reuters Communication (November 2008, 12)
- ^ Hurricane "Ida" hits Central America, killing 124 people in El Salvador AFP (January 2009, 11)
- ^ State of emergency declared by police station attack Jamaica Nippon Television News
- ^ Eruption of volcanic eruptions in Guatemala and Ecuador, Latin America Rescue Now
- ^ Kyrgyz clash, over 80 dead, second emergency state declaration -(June 2010, 6) AFP
- ^ Spanish controller abandons all workplaces, declares emergency -AFP News
- ^ “Tunisia State of Emergency Declaration 5 Demonstrations, Cabinet Resignation”. 47NEWS (Kyodo News). (November 2011, 1) 2011/1/16Browse.
- ^ Yemen declares state of emergency Security forces fire on demonstrators(March 2011, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ (Untitled)(August 2011, 8) Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago
- ^ Tuvalu Crisis Due to Global Warming Water Shortage Government Declares State of Emergency(October 2011, 10) Excite News
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Myanmar, religious confrontation worsens(June 2012, 6) Reuters News
- ^ Mali declares state of emergency across France France dispatches troops CNN (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Egyptian president declares emergency in three provinces after riot after soccer trial AFP (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Meteorite falls in Russia, 500 people are injured Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2013, 2)
- ^ Declaration of state of emergency in the three northeastern states-No effect on Lagos- JETRO (June 2013, 6)
- ^ Emergency assistance for cyclone damage in the Kingdom of Tonga Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2014, 1)
- ^ Floods in Serbia kill three people "worst natural disaster" AFP (January 2014, 5)
- ^ Rod Mac Johnson (August 2014, 8). “Sierra Leone declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Ebola, Liberia declares emergency”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Nigeria also declares an emergency” Third country due to Ebola outbreak”. Kyodo News. 47NEWS(November 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 10. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Guinea declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ Niger declares state of emergency Boko Haram's offensive AFP (February 2015, 2) Ryukyu Shimpo
- ^ UNICEF decides to provide US$60 assistance to Japanese government, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu damaged by Cyclone Pam UNICEF (March 2015, 3)
- ^ Ebola fears reignite, Guinea declares "emergency" AFP (January 2015, 3)
- ^ Typhoon damage in the Federated States of Micronesia (issue of sympathy messages from Prime Minister Abe and Foreign Minister Kishida) (April 2015, 4) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ^ President of Tunisia announces 30-day declaration of emergency AFP (July 2015, 7) Huff Post
- ^ Myanmar flood 47 dead, 21 affected(2015 8 年 月 日 3)
- ^ "Simultaneous terrorist attacks in Paris: suicide bombing and 120 shooting deaths”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2015, 11). 2015/11/14Browse.
- ^ Terror in Tunisia's capital kills 12 presidential declaration Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 11)
- ^ Immigration/Refugee Issues: Issuance of Emergency Declaration Embassy of Japan in Hungary (March 2016, 3)
- ^ Declaration of health emergency due to Zika fever (Marshall Islands) PIC (April 2016, 4)
- ^ Emergency assistance for drought damage in the Republic of Palau Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2016, 4)
- ^ Iraq and Shiite demonstrators declare parliamentary emergency Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2016, 5)
- ^ President Venezuela declares emergency, "US plans to overthrow government" Reuters Communication (November 2016, 5)
- ^ Turkish President announces state of emergency Coup attempt BBC NEWS JAPAN (July 2016, 7)
- ^ Ethiopia declares emergency situation Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 10)
- ^ Bolivia South America declares emergency due to drought worst in 25 years AFP (January 2016, 11)
- ^ Gambia crisis, neighboring countries temporarily dispatch new president inauguration ceremony in Senegal AFP (January 2017, 1)
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Niger attacked by Islamic extremists in Mali AFP (January 2017, 3)
- ^ Colombian Debris Flow declares emergency BBC (April 2017, 4)
- ^ Egypt continuous explosion, 44 deaths Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2017, 4)
- ^ Moldova Weekly Report [April 4-16] Embassy of Japan in Moldova (May 2017, 5)
- ^ Barbuda, hit by a hurricane, unmanned for the first time in 300 years CNN (January 2017, 9)
- ^ Emergency assistance for volcanic eruption damage in Vanuatu Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2017, 10)
- ^ State of emergency against Madagascar plague Nihombashi Yumeya (October 2017, 10) Read December 4, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Central America Honduras, violence demonstration after presidential election AFP (December 2017, 12) Read December 3, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Jamaica's second largest city, frequent murder calls alert tourists AFP (December 2018, 1) Read December 21, 2018
- ^ Maldives Emergency Situation Cancellation(March 2018, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Bolivian domestic affairs and diplomacy (February 2018)(March 2018, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bolivia
- ^ Tonga approaching a powerful cyclone declares an emergency(February 2018, 2) AFP
- ^ Sri Lanka is the epitome of a world that leans to the right-emergency statement due to delay in hate speech regulation(March 2018, 3) Yahoo! News
- ^ Two people dead, three missing in Oman after cyclone(June 2018, 5) Reuters News
- ^ State of emergency declared in the Highlands (Papua New Guinea)(June 2018, 6) PIC
- ^ Hawaii approaching hurricane, president declares emergency AFP (January 2018, 8)
- ^ Issuance of Emergency Situation (Belize City) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2018, 9)
- ^ Cholera expanded in Zimbabwe, 20 dead, state of emergency declared in capital CNN (January 2018, 9)
- ^ Burkina Faso Issuance of Emergency Declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 1)
- ^ "A lot of ferocious polar bears roam... Declaration of emergency on Russian island”. AFP (July 2019, 2). 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ "U.S. Trump administration to declare state of emergency for construction of" border wall "". NHK News (NHK) 2019/2/16Browse.
- ^ Gold mine inundation, 24 deaths declared state of emergency Mainichi Newspaper (a 2019th, 19)
- ^ Sudanese Parliament Approves Presidential Declaration of Emergency AFP (January 2019, 3)
- ^ Cyclone damage and Malawi Seibo Japan (April 2019, 4)
- ^ UN WFP strengthens emergency response to cyclones and floods in Mozambique WFP (March 2019, 3)
- ^ Sri Lanka declares emergency, terrorist attacks, dead 310 Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2019, 4)
- ^ Honduras dengue fever declared emergency declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 6)
- ^ Details of areas subject to emergency declaration Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2019, 7)
- ^ Information on the issuance of hygiene emergency declarations against Zika virus infection and dengue in Peru Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Quarantine Station (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Wildfire state of emergency announced on an island in eastern Greece TV Tokyo News (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Bananas disappear from the table? New Panama disease goes to South America Nationalism (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency in eastern Chad = President due to intensified collision JIJI (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency declared in Bolivia due to forest fire sputnik japan (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Hurricane, Florida landing on the 2nd or declaration of emergency(March 2019, 8) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Guatemala Calling attention to the state of emergency -Nihonbashi Yumeya
- ^ Regarding the issuance of an emergency situation declaration following the radicalization of the Ecuador strike(March 2019, 10) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Chile's capital, violence over subway fares”. AFP (July 2019, 10). 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ Bolivia, presidential election declared emergency situation suspected of intervention(March 2019, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Israel bombs Gaza and announces emergency(November 2019, 11) TRT
- ^ Congo (joint) monthly report November 2019
- ^ Extension of the emergency declaration Travel Sun
- ^ Albanian earthquake continues to rescue 28 dead(November 2019, 11) JIJI
- ^ Eastern Kingston Area Emergency Declaration Target Area Map (Issued January 2020, 1)(Jan 2020, 1) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica
- ^ "Italy declares emergency with new coronavirus, first domestic infection confirmed“Reuters” May 2020, 1.2020/2/1Browse.
- ^ Micronesia Presidential Office Declaration of Emergency for New Coronavirus(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Marshall Suspension of air and sea routes with China, Hong Kong and Macau(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ South Korea declares emergency due to spread of coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to new pneumonia in Herat, Afghanistan(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Presidential Emergency Order in Bishkek Embassy of Japan in Kyrgyzstan
- ^ Declaration of emergency in all three Baltic countries and restrictions on foreign entry(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Declaration of emergency in France following pandemic of new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Measures for new coronavirus infection by the Guatemalan government (general)(Read April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Guatemala
- ^ COVID19 Related Information 7(March 2020, 3) Viking Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Hungary declares an emergency Situation ban on new viruses such as Italy”(Japanese). NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Confirmed first person infected with new coronavirus, issued national emergency declaration(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Argentinian flight stop from Europe and America in new Corona(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Czech Republic declares emergency Slovakia closes border". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Even in Venezuela in South America, the new Corona economic collapse makes it difficult to prevent(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ New Coronavirus: Latvian Government Declares Emergency Situation(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Latvia
- ^ "Trump declares emergency with new Corona”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ Confirmed the first new corona infection in Uruguay, currency depreciation(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Estonian Government Announces Emergency Situation Regarding New Corona Infection(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Estonia
- ^ "Spain declares emergency to reduce spread". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ National Emergency Declaration on the New Coronavirus in Panama(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Panama
- ^ New Coronavirus-related information (extension of the expiration date of measures to spread infection accompanying declaration of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bulgaria
- ^ Issuance of emergency declaration regarding the new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in El Salvador
- ^ [Poland] Prohibition of entry by foreigners-With the spread of coronavirus infection [Declaration of emergency](March 2020, 3) European navigation
- ^ Coronavirus infection (Honduras: Stay-at-home order issued: As of 3:16 pm on March 9)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Honduras
- ^ "Libya declares emergency situation Temporary administration, airports etc closed”(Japanese). Tokyo Newspaper. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Kazakhstan Concerns over spread of infection in Central Africa". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Information on new coronaviruses in Slovakia (declaration of emergency, etc.)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Slovakia
- ^ "(PDF)”. Embassy of Japan in Serbia. 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ First community-acquired president declares emergency(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus in Peru (National Emergency Ordinance-Part 2)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Peru
- ^ "South Africa National Emergency Situation Prohibition of entry from Italy". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Alert regarding the new coronavirus (9: State of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Maldives
- ^ Lebanon defaults, state of emergency declared against coronavirus, major airports closed(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Armenian government declares emergency against new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus (situation until 6:16 on the XNUMXth)(May 2020, 5) Embassy of Japan in Ecuador
- ^ Announcement of the National Emergency Declaration in Costa Rica(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Costa Rica
- ^ Switzerland also declares an emergency situation: store bans, entry restrictions(March 2020, 3) Tokyo Shimbun
- ^ Lebanon, Jordan, and Sudan are limited to economic activities due to extension of international flight suspension and outing restrictions(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus infectious disease (restriction on night out due to public health emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Paraguay
- ^ Finnish government declares emergency with new coronavirus measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ "Romanian government announces emergency”(Japanese). Business report. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ The government issued an emergency declaration and announced 10 economic measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Measures (Sao Tome and Principe: Emergency State Declaration on Public Health dated 17th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ Namibia Monthly Report (March 2020)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Namibia
- ^ Information on the new coronavirus in Palau (March 3th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Palau
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Luxembourg
- ^ Australia's "emergency declaration" de facto ban on new corona(March 2020, 3) Sankei Biz
- ^ [Emergency] [New Coronavirus] Declaration of emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Macedonia
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to expansion of new coronavirus infection, impact on Japanese companies due to blockade of some local governments(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ Issuance of a curfew by the government of the Dominican Republic(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Dominican Republic
- ^ Haiti first confirmed new coronavirus infected person(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus (partial relaxation of emergency orders)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Samoa
- ^ About National Restrictions Notice(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Tonga
- ^ New coronavirus (infection control measures in the Bahamas)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Bahamas
- ^ "New Coronavirus Brazil declares emergency". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Regarding the National Disaster Declaration by President Mutarika(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Malawi
- ^ New coronavirus (sanitary emergency, long-term stay, health consultation)(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Morocco
- ^ Declaration of national emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Georgia
- ^ Declaration of national health emergency and implementation of inspections for Madagascar immigrants within 14 days(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Madagascar
- ^ a b c d Monthly situation report for 6 countries returning to the East Caribbean countries (March 2020) -Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago (read April 2020, 4)
- ^ Sierra Leone's New Coronavirus Measures (Part 6): National Emergency Situation (1 Year)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Ghana
- ^ Congo (People) Declaration of Emergency: Border closure, Kinshasa-Prohibition of traffic between states, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Senegal: Prohibition of movement between cities, restrictions on transportation, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Senegal
- ^ Coronavirus Response <Papua New Guinea> Latest Information(April 2020, 4) Nippon Express Pelican Travel Net
- ^ "NZ declares national emergency”(Japanese). Kobe Shimbun NEXT. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ "Thailand, new corona to declare emergency situation Number of infected people ... (Photo = Reuters)”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ Alert about the new coronavirus (Vanuatu government announced "Emergency Declaration")(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Vanuatu
- ^ Fiji alert for new coronavirus(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases: Announcement of Presidential Decree on Declaration of Emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Angola
- ^ Declaration of Emergency Situation in Guinea Due to Epidemic of New Coronavirus: Border Blockade, Regulations on Transportation, etc.(2020 3 年 月 日 26)
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Niger (Part 3))(2020 3 年 月 日 27)
- ^ East Timor Banned foreigners from entering the country (March 2020, 3 28:00 to April 00, 4:26)(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Announcement of hygiene emergency declaration (Mexico)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Mexico
- ^ Equatorial Guinea: Prime Minister's Ordinance on Extension of Hygiene Emergency Declaration and New Measures(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Equatorial Guinea
- ^ New Corona virus protection-Botswana declared a state of emergency(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Botswana
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Togo (Part 3))(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Ivory Coast
- ^ Declaration of emergency situation nationwide, prohibition of going out at night from 4 April, daytime, shops, banks are open(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Belize
- ^ The "actual situation" of the new corona that cannot be seen in numbers Africa where poverty is serious(March 2020, 4) Yahoo! News
- ^ Ukrainian new coronavirus countermeasures (addition of prohibitions, penalties, etc .: April 4)(2020 4 年 月 日 5)Embassy of Japan in Ukraine
- ^ Prime Minister Abe declared an emergency situation 7 prefectures Effectiveness Until May 5 -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered at 2020:4 on April 7, 18.
- ^ Declaration of emergency, spread all over the country Until next month, 6th month Corona infection explosion sense of crisis-Government(April 2020, 4) Jiji Press
- ^ Declaration of national emergency with new coronavirus countermeasures (Ethiopia)(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ Liberia National Emergency Situation (April 2020, 4-)(March 2020, 4) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Downtown only watched by mannequins(February 2020, 4) AFP
- ^ Temporary interruption of inter-city traffic in Mongolia(March 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ [Correction] New Coronavirus Measures (Health Emergency Declaration: Great Libreville Blockade)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
- ^ Is corona infected person outbreak in North Korea?(March 2020, 7) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ [Summary] Response to new coronavirus infections(January 2021, 1) WAVOC
- ^ 30 countries around the world are implementing the strictest measures such as emergency declarations and city blockades(March 2020, 3) Japanese version of People's Network
- ^ New virus, which country will reach the end in the world?(April 2020, 4) BBC NEWS JAPAN
- ^ Somalia declares emergency situation Kenya is the worst outbreak in the last 70 years(February 2020, 2) Japan Agricultural Newspaper
- ^ Fuel spill accident in Russia's Arctic, climate change-permafrost melts(June 2020, 6) bloomberg
- ^ "Ministry of Agriculture declares phytosanitary emergency for South American grasshopper hordes”(Japanese). JETRO. 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ Lebanon Declaration of Emergency Situation, Beirut Explosion Receives 135 Dead(August 2020, 8) Yahoo News
- ^ MOL's ship aground, Mauritius “environmental emergency declaration”... Request for heavy oil recovery cooperation(So-net, August 2020, 8)
- ^ California wildfire declares "emergency"(ParsToday, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(ASC, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(AFP, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Hygiene emergency declaration reissued throughout France(March 2020, 10) JETRO
- ^ Spain declares state of emergency again Italy also restricts food and beverage business(March 2020, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Extension of the Portuguese State of Emergency (until December 2020, 12)(March 2020, 12) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency in the Kyrgyz capital spreads political unrest-Livedoor News”(Japanese). news.livedoor.com. 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Thailand's big blow, anti-government demonstration continued, state of emergency, capital outflow and tourism reconstruction fear of retreat"SankeiBiz" Sankei Digital, October 2020, 10.2020/11/13Browse.
- ^ "Tochigi Prefecture Declaration Cancellation Relaxation is step by step". NHK News. 2020/2/14Browse.
- ^ Announced tomorrow's state of emergency, to announce restaurants that do not respond to time saving requests at XNUMX:XNUMX pm(January 2021, 1) TBS NEWS
- ^ "Declaration of emergency Expanded to 11 prefectures Government refrains from going out unnecessarily during the day". NHK News. 2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ "Texas Retreats Economic Resumption-Houston Declares State of Emergency”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ London UK declares serious incident, corona infection "out of control"(REUTERS, January 2021, 1)
- ^ Jakarta declares emergency in new Corona request to stop using office -Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Foot-and-mouth disease, culling of more than 11 heads, Chief Cabinet Secretary, considering all heads" Asahi Shimbun, May 2010, 5 evening edition (Tokyo head office version), page 18.
- ^ "Yahoo! search". search.yahoo.co.jp. 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ Dear citizens, New Coronavirus emergency declaration - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 2.
- ^ Emergency Declaration (Corona) - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 3.
- ^ "Aichi prefecture's own "emergency declaration" seeks refrain from going out and moving”. NHK NEWS. 2020/4/10Browse.
- ^ Aichi Prefecture issues emergency declaration(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ a b “Municipal movements one after another The government is cautious about adding more Emergency declaration one week” (jp). Mainichi Daily News(July 2020, 4) 2020/11/29Browse.
- ^ Gifu Prefecture declares a second state of emergency(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 7)
- ^ Governor of Mie Prefecture "One step before an emergency" New virus infections one after another Emergency alert declaration(Ise Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ "3 Municipalities to "declare a joint emergency" Nasu Shiobara, Otawara, Nasu | Local topics, society | Shimotsuke Shinbun "SOON" News | New pneumonia-COVID19- | Shimotsuke Shinbun SOON”(Japanese). Shimotsuke Newspaper SOON. 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original "emergency declaration" Call for refraining from going out without unnecessary urgency(NHK, July 2020, 7)
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original warning level "Infestation spread" to be extended to the declaration(NHK, July 2020, 8)
- ^ Okinawa extends its own state of emergency again until September 9th Be wary of spreading infection in the old tray(Ryukyu Shimpo, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Home Page "Fukuoka Prefecture Corona Warning" Activation and Future Responses (August 8)
- ^ "Fukuoka Corona Warning" cancellation is also decided to partially review the trigger index ". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 10) 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka Prefecture to activate its own" corona warning "... the second time since August". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2020, 12) 2020/12/12Browse.
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Medical Emergency Declaration “Even if infected, it is not always possible to be hospitalized”(NHK, July 2020, 12)
- ^ Yemen and cholera continue to grow, killing 1 in a month Asahi Shimbun Digital (June 2017, 6) Read June 3, 2017
- National emergency right
- Lockdown (blockade)
- Emergency law
- Severe disaster
- Emergency basic law
- Exceptional state
- New influenza measures special measures law
- Emergency declaration (avoid ambiguity)
Japanese archipelagoLocated in the central part of.Chubu regionThe most populous prefecture in Japan, by 47 prefecturesOsaka4th in Japan afterPrefectural office location OfNagoya cityHas the largest population of any municipality in the region.The prefecture is roughly dividedOwari region,Nishimikawa region,Higashimikawa regionIt is composed of three regions. The area ratio is almost 3:1:1 and the population ratio is almost 1:7:2.
"Manyoshu”(Ayuchi) of (Ayuchigata lagoon, Ayuchigata crawls to Sakurada, which is sung by Takaichi blacks), and it is under the rhythm. It is said that it was adopted in the name of Aichi-gun.. Besides, of AyuchiWed(Spring water) theory and legend of Ayuchi village.
According to the Geographical Survey Institute's total area by prefecture, the area of Aichi prefecture is 5172.92 square kilometers..
"Longitude and latitude (world geodetic system) of government offices and government offices in Aichi Prefecture and north, south, east, and west end points" (Geographical Survey Institute) According to Aichi prefecture,.. In addition, “Growth Center of Population in Japan-From the 27 Census Results-” (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Also describes the population center of gravity.
- Prefectural office- (Sannomaru XNUMX-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya)
- Eastern end- Kitashitara-gunToyone VillageToyama) (
- West end- Aishi CityFukuhara, Tateda Town) (
- South end- TaharaHijimachi Boneyama) (
- Northern end- InuyamaOdaira Kurisu) (
- Population center of gravity- (XNUMX Tokushige, Midori-ku, Nagoya)
The center of gravity obtained by inserting a provisional boundary line at each end of north, south, east, and west of Aichi Prefecture and the undetermined part of the prefecture boundary is as follows..
|Center of gravity|
|Center of gravity|
|Aichi Prefectural Government Office Location||Eastern end|
North endSlope townThe central part and south end of the Kiso River in the west-southwest from the government officeCape IragoA curved coastline east ofOwada StationNear the west endNagara River BridgeThe central part of the Nagara River in the south of. AlsoStatistics BureauAccording to the 22 national census, the center of gravity of the population is near 4-chome Tokushige, Midori-ku, Nagoya.
The west is mostly flat and the population is concentrated. Although there are many mountains in the eastern part, the flatland on the southern sea side is urbanized along the Tokaido.
- 1,000 meters
- Chausuyama(The highest peak, 1,415m,Toyone Village）
- Hagi Mt. Tarousan(1,358m, Toyone Village)
- Iyama(1,195m,Toyota City, Shitara)
- Mt. Hachidake (1,140m, Toyone Village)
- Ningbi Sodake (1,121m,Toyota City）
- Nippon Kezukayama (1,107m, Toyone Village)
- Dekiyama (1,052m, Shitara Town)
- Myojinzan(1,016m,Shinshiro,Toei Town）
- Mt.(1,011m, Shitara Town, Toei Town)
- Other famous mountains
- Owari Hills
- Chita Hills
- MainFirst-class river
- Kiso River water system- Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa
- Shonai River System- Shonai River,Shinkawa,Horikawa,Gojo River,Shinbori River,Yada River,Karyu River, Aoki River
- Yahagi River system- Yahagi River,Otokawa, Iga River,Tomoegawa, Ichikawa, Kagogawa
- Toyokawa water system- Toyokawa,Asakura River, Kanda River, Ma River, Uri River, Nodagawa,Urengawa,Tomoegawa
- Tenryu River system- Tenryu River, Oseze River
- MainSecond-class river
- Manned island
- Tidal flat
Aichi prefecture's highest peakChausuyama Kogen Ski Resort
ShinojimaSun sun beach
- Tenryu Oku Mikawa Quasi-National Park
- Hida Kisogawa Quasi-National Park
- Aichi Kogen National Monument
- Mikawa Bay National Monument
- Atsumi Peninsula Prefectural Nature Park
- Minamichita Prefectural Nature Park
- Danto Kogen Prefectural Nature Park
- Zengaku Valley Prefectural Nature Park
- Motomiyayama Prefectural Nature Park
- Sakurabuchi Prefectural Nature Park
- Ishinomaki Tama Prefectural Natural Park
Pacific climateIs presentingSummer: It is hot and humid and very sultry.Winter:Has many dry and sunny days,Ibuki OroshiThere are days when the dry, cold wind blows, and the sensible temperature drops at a stroke as in northern Japan. Northwest(I.e.Due to the influence ofGifu OfSekigaharaIt may flow in from the vicinity and be hit by heavy local snow in the western part of Aichi Prefecture. Also, in the mountainous areas of northern Higashi Mikawa and northeastern Nishi MikawaCentral highland climateThere are some effects of.
|Goose root||Ohara||Inatake||Tahara Town||Irago|
Number of days
# As mentioned aboveRoughlyOwari region,NishimikawaRegion,HigashimikawaRegionIt is divided into three areas. The Owari region may be further divided into the Chita region.Chita PeninsulaThe whole area. The Owari region except the Chita region is often divided into the west and the east. Furthermore, there are 6 divisions: Owari region (Nagoya), Owari region (Owari), Owari region (Kaibu), Owari region (Chita), Mikawa region (West Mikawa), Mikawa region (Higashi Mikawa)..
◎:Prefectural office location
(area1,686.53km2,population5,173,726People, as of June 2021, 1)
- Nagoya city(16 wards)-Prefectural office location
- Other cities
(area1,756.60km2,population1,616,868People, as of June 2021, 1)
- Other cities
(area1,662.55km2,population746,045People, as of June 2021, 1)
- Core city
- Other cities
As of the end of December 2018, the number of foreign residents in Aichi Prefecture was 12., The number of prefectures nationwide is second only to Tokyo.. Especially, there are many Brazilians, Chinese, Filipinos, Koreans, and Vietnamese..
Aichi prefecture, where heavy industry is developed, has a high proportion of male population nationwide, and the male-female ratio is almost 100:100..
|Aichi Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Aichi Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Aichi Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Aichi Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Population density ranking by cities in Aichi (2020(Reiwa2 years) Present)[Source required]
Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsIn the metropolitan area defined by, there is the Chukyo area centered on Nagoya city.Urban employment areaThen, it has the following metropolitan areas.
- Adjacent municipality
- Shizuoka : Hamamatsu city(Kita,Tenryu Ward),Kosai City
- Gifu : Kaizu,Hashima,Kakamigahara City,Tajimi City,Kani City,Toki City,Mizunami,Ena City,HashimaKasamatsu Town, Hashima-gunGinan Town,Kamo-gunSlope town
- Mie : Kuwana City,KuwanaKisosaki Town
- Nagano : Shimoina DistrictNeba, Shimoina-gunMakimura, Shimoina-gunAnan, Shimoina-gunTenryu Village
From ancient times to the Middle Ages
Aichi PrefectureRegulatory countryThen.OwariとMikawaguniHit Owari countryKamakura ShogunateThe first generationGeneralAnd the founder of the samurai government,Yoritomo GengenArea where was born (Nagoya cityAtsuta) And there is a theory. 1221Happened toSeku no RanThen,Kiso RiverWe fought against Kyokata and Kamakura across. In addition, MikawakuniMuromachi ShogunateOpenedAshikagaBut the firstYoshiyasu AshikagaI'm from a roomFujiwara NankeBased in Okazaki, developed byKamakura ShogunateMikawaGuardianHas been serving for generations in the West Mikawa regionMr. Hosokawa-Mr. Niki-Mr. Isshiki-Kira-ImagawaA clan originated, A region with a strong relationship with the ruler clan in Japan's Middle Ages and early modern times.
The early modern period
Sengoku periodIsOda NobunagaAnd Nobunaga's vassalHideyoshi Toyotomi,Tokugawa Ieyasuな どThree heroesHe produced many warlords and had a great influence on the central politics. Tokugawa Ieyasu was the founder of the Edo Shogunate, that is, the person who became the trigger for the present-day Tokyo to become a major metropolitan city. In addition to people from Mikawa, such as Mr. Ii (some people are from other countries),Maeda family,Asano family,Ikeda family,Yamauchi family,Hachisuka familyPeople from Owari such asBakumatsuIt is said that about 7% of all daimyo in Japan came from Aichi prefecture (Owari/Mikawa)). Not only daimyo family but also vassals and someCommon peopleAlso moved to the sealed land,The early modern periodMost of JapanSamurai mikawaOriginally from OwariSamuraiWill be under the control of[Annotation 1].. Especially when Edo opened, many Mikawa people migrated,EdokkoIt also greatly affected the formation of temperament. In addition, it can be said that the people who came from Aichi contributed greatly to the Japanese architecture and Japanese culture that flourished during the Edo period.
After the Meiji era, generalize the flag books, shrines, and shogunate territories in MikawaMikawa CourtWas installed and laterMikawa PrefectureAnd furtherIna PrefectureWas transferred to the Ina Prefecture Asuke Agency. afterwards,Abandoned DomainAlong with that, 10 prefectures in Mikawa and 2 prefectures in Owari were established, and the 10 prefectures of Mikawa and the Ina Prefecture Asuke Agency and Owari Kokuchita-gun were integrated,Nukata prefectureInstalled.Meiji4 years(1871）11/22(1872Nagoya Prefecture (formerly January 1)Owari Domain)WhenInuyama(Owari Tokugawa familyOld man OfMr. NaruseWas established immediately before the Meiji Restoration and was integrated and installed.NagoyaIs the 5th year of Meiji4/2(1872Renamed May 5)AichiBecame. And the same year11/27(November 11), Incorporated Nukata prefecture by the second prefecture integration (ProclamationNo. 372), and the current prefecture area is confirmed.AichiThe prefectural ordinance states thatNagoyaPrefectural orderMetIseki MoriContinued casting. Under the prefectureLarge Ward Small Ward SystemAs a result, 15 large wards and 15 small wards are set up, and in March of the following year, the first large ward has 3 ward mayor, 1 right ward chiefs, 2 small ward chief, 1 vice presidents, and 2 vice presidents in each town. Will be put. These are the end-governmental organizations of centralized states, which are different from those of the clan. 2th year of Meiji11/27(1872On January 1), the Cabinet Order No. 27 promulgated by the Ordinance of the Prefectural Government, the prefectural ordinance was given the authority to conclude legislative, administrative, and judicial decisions within the jurisdiction.Iseki MoriThese prefectural ordinances were called "emperor's herders".
- Successive governors (public election)
- Hideo Aoyagi : Showa 22 Year4/12 - Showa 26 Year4/4(1st term)
- Mikine Kuwahara : Showa 26 Year5/11 - Showa 50 Year2/14(6st term)
- Yoshiaki Nakatani : Showa 50 Year2/15 - Showa 58 Year2/14(2st term)
- Suzuki Reiji : Showa 58 Year2/15 - Heisei 112/14(4st term)
- Maki Kanda : Heisei 112/15 - Heisei 232/14(3st term)
- Hideaki Omura : Heisei 232/15 -Current position (2nd term)
Aichi Prefectural Assembly
|年度||Revenue amount (Unit: million yen)|
General accountとSpecial accountTotal
|Financial capability index||Current account ratio||Real bond ratio||Future burden ratio||Laspeyres index||Bond issue limit ratio|
- Financial capability indexThe group classification and ranking within the group areFinancial capability index Transition of index of prefectures”.
- (Note) For 24 and 25, the values obtained when there are no measures under the "Act on Revision of Salaries of National Public Employees and Extraordinary Special Provisions" (Law No. 24, 2) are adopted.
- The amount of revenue is quoted from the official homepage of Aichi Prefecture.
- Other indicators are quoted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications official website.
県内総生産（2017年度）は40兆2,998億円で全国2位、製造品出荷額等（2018年）は48兆7,220億円で全国1位、年間商品販売額（2019年）は33兆7,292億円で全国3位、農業産出額（2018年）は3,115億円で全国8位.. Both agriculture, industry and commerce rank high in the country, with a well-balanced industrial structure.
- Main industry
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
The prefecture is blessed with a natural environment, and the agriculture, forestry and fisheries industriesHigashimikawaIt is popular around. Agricultural output (2018) ranked 8th in Japan.FlowerHas been the No. 37 nationwide since 1.
In agricultural products,cabbage,Large leafIs the No. 1 in Japan in terms of planted area, production amount, and output value,WipeIs the number one in Japan in terms of production volume and output,cauliflowerIs the largest planted area and production volume in Japan,broccoliIs the No. 1 producer in Japan,FIGHas the highest production value in Japan. Flower production is also active,listen,Rose,cyclamen,YoranIs the number one in Japan in terms of acreage, production volume, and output value.About chrysanthemumsElectric chrysanthemumSee also section.The plains of Aichi Prefecture have many fertile lands suitable for agriculture, and the self-sufficiency rate of vegetables is reasonably high.others,Nishio TheTeaKnown as the production center of.
In livestockQuailThe number of animals raised and the amount of production are the highest in Japan. In seafoodClam,Gazami (Crustacea)In addition to the number one catch in Japan,Isshiki TownAquacultureeelIs well known and is called "Mikawa Isshiki eel"brandCamouflagedCamouflageThe incident has happened so much. AlsoYatomi CityAroundGoldfishKnown as the origin of (Yatomi Goldfish),space shuttleWithinSpace sicknessThe "space goldfish" that was the subject of the experiment is also Yatomi goldfish.
Aichi PrefectureToyotaTo the topAutomobileIt is famous for the existence of many related companies. Before the automobile industry developed,Textile industryAndMitsubishi Heavy Industries,Aichi aircraft,Nakajima airplaneSuch asAircraft industryWas thriving.InsulatorNo. XNUMX in productionJapanese insulator,INAX,Japanese special potteryEtc.CeramicsIndustry, special steel giantDaido special steel,ToyotaIs a groupAichi Steel,Nippon Steel Nagoya WorksSuch asSpecial steel-Steel industryIn addition,printer,FAX,ミ シ ンSpecialize inBrother industryAndToyota groupIsDenso,Aisin SeikiSuch asElectrical equipmentManufacturing is also active. Also,Hekinan City,TakahamaIs produced inSanshu tileIt is,Shimane OfStone roof tiles,Hyogo OfAwaji tileAlong with the three largest roof tiles in Japan, Is famous nationwide.
Three major industrial areasIs one ofChukyo Industrial AreaThe industry is active in general, and the shipment value of manufactured goods (2018) was 48 billion yen.No. 42 in Japan for 1 consecutive years(2nd place isKanagawaAbout 18 billion yen).
2005ToAichi ExpoとChubu International AirportThere are two major projects called opening a port,Tokai Ring Expressway,Ise Gulf Expressway,Aichi Rapid Transit Eastern Tobu Line(Linimo) and other infrastructure improvements have progressed rapidly. But on the other handAichi Prefectural Road 511 Taketoyo Obu Bicycle Road LineConstruction and maintenance of bicycle paths such as (Chita Peninsula Cycling Road) have been abandoned and many requests have been received.
Five setsIs a group of prestigious companies in the Chubu region business world based in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture.OldIto ZaibatsuAffiliated companyTokai Bank,MatsuzakayaFor infrastructure companiesNagoya Railway(Meitetsu),Chubu Electric Power(Chuden),Toho GasIt is composed of 5 companies.Long time agoChubu Economic Federation(Chukeiren) andNagoya Chamber of CommerceMonopolize representatives of economic organizations such asNagoya Kanko Hotel,Nagoya Boston MuseumIt has played a leading role in the establishment of such.In addition, as a prestigious companyKowagroup,Morimura Group,Chunichi Shimbun,Daido special steelIn some cases.
From Gosetsu to Misanke
The Tokai Bank disappeared from the 1990s (in 2002Sanwa BankMerged withMitsubishi UFJ Bank), poor management of Matsuzakaya and Nagoya Railroad (Matsuzakaya in 2007DaimaruAnd management integration, Nagoya Railway in 1999 (HeiseiDue to deregulation, the deficit area will be abolished at any time from 11) to 2008)Power liberalization-All-electric homesDue to the conflict of interests between Chubu Electric Power and Toho Gas, etc., the cohesion of the Five Set Houses was disappearing. In inverse proportion to this, until now "Nishi MikawaMonroismWas called, and kept a distance from business activitiesToyota groupAnd the route change ofPrivatization of the national railway divisionByTokaido ShinkansenTook overTokai passenger railwayWith the establishment of (JR Tokai), their presence is increasing. Recently, instead of the expression Gosetsuya,Kaiyo GakuenBecame the center of the establishmentToyota, JR Tokai and Chubu Electric Power,MikaIt changed to the expression called.
Current Toyota Group
In the business world, the presence of the Toyota Group, which is based in the Nishimikawa region such as Toyota City and Kariya City, has been outstanding in the business world in recent years. For example, in terms of consolidated sales, Chubu Electric Power (about 3 trillion yen) and Tokai Passenger Railway (about 1,000 trillion yen) are Toyota Group companies as well as group companies.Aisin Seiki(Approximately 2 billion yen), it is the largest group company in the consolidated sales of both companies.Denso(4 trillion 3,000 billion yen). As for business activities in 2015, Toyota GroupToyota LoomHonorary Chairman) ・Meisho (Vice Chairman of Toyota Motor Co., Ltd.) produced the previous president, and the central business world was the center.Chubu International AirportOpening of businessAichi ExpoThe company president (formerKanto Auto WorksPresident) ・Exposition Association Chairman (Shoichiro ToyodaHonorary Chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation).
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- Secondary industry
- Aisin Seiki
- Aisin AW
- Toyota body
- Toyota Loom
- Toyoda Gosei
- Toyota Boshoku
- Toyotsu Techno
- Daido special steel
- Daido Metal Industry
- Aichi Machine Industry
- Aichi Clock Electric
- Panasonic Ecology Systems
- Yamazaki Mazak
- Mitsubishi Aircraft
- Brother industry
- Professional steel
- Aichi Steel
- Kojima Press Industry
- Japanese vehicle manufacturing
- Japanese special pottery
- DMG Mori Seiki
- リ ン ナ イ
- Inoac Corporation
- Noritake Company Limited
- Melco Holdings(Buffalo）
- Sumitomo Riko
- Menard cosmetics
- Shikishima bread
- Fujipan Group Headquarters
- Yahagi Construction Industry
- Token Corporation
- Tokukura construction
- Musashi Precision Industry
- Shiroki Industry
- Tertiary industry
- Chubu Electric Power
- Toho Gas
- Chubu gas
- Chunichi Shimbun
- Tokai TV broadcasting
- Chukyo TV broadcasting
- Central Japan Broadcasting Company
- Nagoya TV Broadcast
- TV Aichi
- Nagoya Bank
- Aichi Bank
- Chukyo Bank
- Cedar pharmacy
- Sugiyama chemical
- Be and Dee
- Toyota Tsusho
- Toyotsu Machinery
- Toyotsu Material
- Toyotsu Cisco Systems
- Toyotsu Steel Sales
- Toyotsu Facilities
- Energy Vision
- Okaya Koki
- JP Holdings
- DCM kerma
- Rice soldier
- Tsubame Group
- Village Vanguard Corporation
- Nagasaka coin
- Ota Oil & Fat Co., Ltd.
- Sugakiko Systems(Sugariya Ramen)
- A team
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Nagoya Railway
- Meitetsu Department Store
- Meitetsu Real Estate
- Meitetsu Transport
- Meitetsu Kyosho
- Geo Holdings
- Toyota finance
- Moving company
- Tokai Tokyo Securities
- Housing Finance Agency Tokai Branch
- Development Bank of Japan Tokai Branch
- Bank of Japan Nagoya Branch
- Japan Post Bank Tokai Headquarters
- Chamber of Commerce Atsuta Branch, Nagoya Branch, Toyohashi Branch
- Mizuho Bank Nagoya Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank(OldTokai Bank-UFJ Bank) Nagoya Sales Department
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nagoya Sales Department
- Resona Bank Nagoya Branch
* Headquartered in Aichi PrefectureLocal bankDoes not currently exist.
- Tokai Labor Bank(Tokai Rokin)
- Mid-sized securities company
- Aizawa Securities Nagoya Branch
- Ichiyoshi Securities Nagoya branch, Okazaki branch
- Iwai Cosmo Securities Nagoya Branch
- Far East Securities Nagoya Branch
- Toyo Securities Nagoya Branch
- Marusan Securities Nagoya branch, Ichinomiya branch
- SBI Securities Money Plaza Nagoya Branch
- Rakuten Securities Nagoya branch
Life and transportation
- Chubu International Airport: There are approximately 350 regular weekly international flights, which are connected to approximately 30 countries by air. Domestic flights also have frequent regular flights to major domestic airports, and in particular, the convenience of transferring to international flights is highly evaluated internationally.
- Prefectural Nagoya Airport: Nine regular flights, mainly domestic flights, are operated,FDAIt is effectively the base airport of.Japan Air Self-Defense ForceKomaki BaseIt is a common military airport that shares a runway with.
The largest terminal station in the prefectureNagoya StationThe average daily number of passengers is more than 120 million.Tokaido ShinkansenAll trains stop at Nozomi, which connects to Shin-Osaka in about 50 minutes and Tokyo in about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Conventional lineTokaido LineConnects major cities in the Owari, Nishimikawa, and Higashimikawa regions..Nagoya-Kanayama is in addition to the Tokaido Main Line and Meitetsu Nagoya Main Linecenter laneIs also running in parallel, Bypassing the center of Nagoya cityOzone StationIt has become a straight line toward.
The major private railways that pass through the prefectureNagoya Railway(Meitetsu)Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)..Meitetsu covers most cities in the prefecture and goes to Chubu International Airport.Airport connecting trainThere is also a role of..KintetsuKintetsu Nagoya Line Kansai Main LineKintetsu has an advantage in number and express delivery to this day...Kintetsu also has the Tokaido Shinkansen in the direction of OsakaKintetsu Limited ExpressIs competing, and although the number and express delivery are inferior to the Shinkansen, the Kintetsu Limited Express has an advantage in terms of price..
TramToyohashi Railway OfHigashida Main LineIs the only line in the prefecture. Opened in 2001Clear lineIs the only bus in Japan where the bus runs on an elevated track.Guideway busAndOrbit methodHas been applied.
Aichi Rapid Transit Eastern Tobu Line TheAichi ExpoOpened in March 2005 as a contact route to.. Although the number of users decreased after the Aichi Expo, the number of users is still increasing due to the development along the railway lines.
Most of the lines in the prefecture are electrified, but they stretch from east to west in a way that blurs the northern part of Nagoya city.Tokai Transportation Business Johoku LineHas very few transport personnel and is the only non-electrified route in the prefecture.
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- CA Tokaido Main Line
- CD Iida Line
- CE Taketoyo Line
- CF Chuo Main Line
- CJ Kansai Main Line
- Nagoya Railway(Meitetsu)
- Nagoya Main Line
- Toyokawa Line
- Nishio Line
- Gamagori Line
- Mikawa Line
- Toyota Line
- Tokoname Line
- Airport line
- Chikko Line
- Kawawa Line
- Chita New Line
- Tsushima Line
- Bisai Line
- Inuyama Line
- Hiromi Line
- Komaki Line
- Seto Line
- Nagoya City Transportation Bureau(Nagoya Municipal Subway）
- Higashiyama Line
- Meijo Line
- Meiko Line
- Tsurumai Line
- Sakuradori Line
- Kamiida Line
- Nagoya seaside high-speed train
- ■ Nishi-Nagoya Port Line (Aonami Line)
- Aichi Expressway
- ■ Eastern Hills Line (Linimo): Japan's only normal conductive magnetic levitation type linear motor propulsion business route.
- Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight.TokyoShibuya Ward）
- ■ Nagoya Port Line
- ■ Nishi-Nagoya Port Line
- ■ Inazawa Line
- Nagoya seaside railway(Cargo line)
- ■ Totsuki Line
- ■ Toko Line
- ■ Nanko Line
- ■ Shiomi-cho Line
- ■ Showamachi Line
- Kinuura Seaside Railway(Cargo line)
- ■ Solder wire
- ■ Hekinan Line
- Nagoya Port(Super central port-International base port-Specific port）
- Kinuura Port(Specific port/Important port）
- Mikawa Port(Specific port/Important port)
- National Expressway (NEXCO Central Japan Expressway)
- General toll road
- Former toll road that has finished toll collection
- Kinuura Bridge
- Nobi Ohashi
- Isegami tunnel
- Aiki road
- Tokai Bridge
- Tomai Pass Toll Road
- Toyokawa Bridge
- Owari Parkway
- Chausuyama Kogen Road
- Mikawa Bay skyline
- Motomiyayama Skyline
- Horaijiyama Parkway(However, the summit parking lot will be charged)
- Motosaka tunnel
- Otowa Gamagori Road
- Kosai bypass
- Komaki east interchange toll road
- General national road
- National Route 1
- National Route 19
- National Route 22
- National Route 23
- National Route 41
- National Route 42
- National Route 151
- National Route 153
- National Route 154
- National Route 155
- National Route 247
- National Route 248
- National Route 257
- National Route 259
- National Route 301
- National Route 302
- National Route 362
- National Route 363
- National Route 366
- National Route 419
- National Route 420
- National Route 473
- National Route 474
- National Route 475
Car registration number sign
- Nagoya number
- Nagoya City, Tokai City, Chita City, Obu City, Handa City, Tokoname City, Tsushima City, Aisai City, Oji Town, Kanie Town, Tobishima Village, Toyoake City, Nisshin City, Yatomi City, Ama City, Nagakute City, Togo Town , Agui, Higashiura, Taketoyo, Mihama, Minamichita
- Owari Komaki number
- Komaki City, Seto City, Owariasahi City, Iwakura City, Konan City, Inuyama City, Fuso Town, Oguchi Town, Inazawa City, Kiyosu City, Kitanagoya City, Toyoyama Town
- Ichinomiya number
- Kasugai number
- Kasugai City
- Mikawa number
- Anjo City, Kariya City, Nishio City, Hekinan City, Miyoshi City, Chiryu City, Takahama City
- Toyota number
- Toyota City
- Okazaki number
- Okazaki City / Koda Town
- Toyohashi number
- Toyohashi City, Toyokawa City, Gamagori City, Tahara City, Shinshiro City, Toei Town, Shitara Town, Toyone Village
- Aichi Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters- National Police AgencyChubu District Police DepartmentIs supervised and directed by thePolice officer).
Medical and welfare
Toyota City,Seto CityIncluding,"Knowledge base Aichi"Such,Industry-academia-government collaborationThe joint research and development center is being developed byUniversityAre concentratedNagoya cityFrom the northern suburbs to the east suburbs of the hilly region (Inuyama - 岡 崎 市)Academic cityAre formed.
- Aichi University of Education(Kariya city,Tahara）
- Kyoto University(Inuyama）
- The Graduate University for Advanced Studies(岡 崎 市）
- Tokyo University(Seto City）
- Toyohashi University of Technology(Toyohashi）
- Nagoya University(Nagoya city,Toyokawa, Toyota City, Togocho, Shitara Town)
- Nagoya Institute of Technology(Nagoya city)
- Aichi Prefectural University(Nagakute,Nagoya city)
- Aichi Prefectural University of Arts(Nagakute City, Nagoya City,Toyota City）
- Nagoya City University(Nagoya city)
- Aichi University(Nagoya city,Toyohashi）
- Aichi Medical University(Nagakute,Nagoya city)
- Aichi Gakuin University(Nisshin City,Nagoya city)
- Aichi Gakusen University(岡 崎 市,Toyota City）
- Aichi Institute of Technology(Gamagori）
- Aichi Institute of Technology(Toyota City, Nagoya City)
- Aichi Sangyo University(Okazaki City)
- Aichi Shukutoku University(Nagakute City, Nagoya City)
- Aichi Toho University(Nagoya City, Nisshin City)
- Aichi Bunkyo University(Komaki City）
- Aichi Mizuho University(Nagoya City, Toyota City)
- Asahi University(Nagoya city)
- Kenshin Ichinomiya University(Ichinomiya）
- Ouka Gakuen University(Toyoake City, Toyota City, Nagoya City)
- Okazaki Women's University(Okazaki City)
- Kinjo Gakuin University(Nagoya city)
- GLOBIS Graduate School of Management(Nagoya city)
- Seijo University(Nagoya city)
- Togakukan University(Obu City）
- Shubun University(Ichinomiya）
- Sugiyama Jogakuen University(Nagoya City, Nisshin City)
- Seijo University(Tokai City,Nagoya city)
- Daido University(Nagoya city)
- Chukyo University(Nagoya City, Toyota City)
- Chubu University(Kasugai City,Nagoya city)
- Tokai Gakuen University(Miyoshi City,Nagoya city)
- Tokyo University of Communications(Nagoya city)
- Tokyo Welfare University(Nagoya city)
- Doho University(Nagoya city)
- Toyota Institute of Technology(Nagoya city)
- Toyohashi Sozo University(Toyohashi City)
- Nagoya College of Music(Nagoya city)
- Nagoya University of Foreign Studies(Nisshin City)
- Nagoya Gakuin University(Nagoya city,Seto City）
- Nagoya Gakugei University(Nisshin City, Nagoya City)
- Nagoya University of Economics(Inuyama,Nagoya city)
- Nagoya University of Arts(Kitanagoya）
- Nagoya Sangyo University(Owariasahi）
- Nagoya University of Commerce(Nisshin City/Nagoya City)
- Nagoya Women's University(Nagoya city)
- Nagoya Zokei University(Komaki City)
- Nagoya Bunri University(Inazawa,Nagoya city）
- Nanzan University(Nagoya City, Seto City)
- Japanese Red Cross Toyota Nursing University(Toyota City）
- Nippon Welfare University(Mihama Town,Handa City, Nagoya City, Tokai City)
- Human Environment University(Okazaki City, Obu City)
- Fujita Medical University(Toyoake City, Nagoya City,Tokoname）
- Meijo University(Nagoya City, Nisshin City, Kasugai City)
- International Fashion College(Nagoya city)
- Terrestrial television station
Both are located in Nagoya City.
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK)Nagoya Broadcasting Station(Synthesis-Education）
- Tokai TV broadcasting(THK, Tokai TV) (FNNseries)
- Chukyo TV broadcasting(CTV, Chukyo TV) (NNNseries)
- CBC TV(CBC) (JNNseries)
- Nagoya TV Broadcast(NBN, me-tele)ANNseries)
- TV Aichi(TVA) (TXNseries)
- "TV station exterior"
- Cable tv station
- AM radio station
- NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station (第 1-第 2）
- Tokai Radio Broadcast(Tokai Radio) (NRNseries)
- CBC Radio(JRNseries)
- FM broadcasting station
Long time agoMegaNetForeign language FM station of affiliateAichi International Broadcasting(RADIO-i)” was also available. However, the station's commercial revenue was sluggish from the beginning, and it failed to achieve profitability for a single fiscal year, and the business collapsed.Corporate rehabilitation law,Civil Rehabilitation LawThe business was not rebuilt or transferred to another company after applying for the application. On September 2010, 9 at 30:242000/4/1It has been 10 and a half years since theCompleted broadcasting.. Japan's prefectural terrestrial broadcasters have been forced to “close (closed/closed)” for the first time in history. The license is as of October 10 of the same yearMinister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsReturn to. "Aichi International Broadcasting" as a corporationLiquidationAnd disappeared. In addition, a foreign language FM station opened on April 2014, 4 ``Radio NEO(Formerly InterFM NAGOYA)” also ended broadcasting at 2020:6 on June 30, 12 due to poor management.
- Community FM station
- MID-FM(Nicknamed "MID-FM761") (Nagoya cityNaka-ku）
- Called FM(Nicknamed "RADIO LOVEAT") (Toyota City）
- FM Okazaki(Nicknamed "FM Okazaki") (岡 崎 市）
- FM Catch(Nicknamed "Pitch FM") (Kariya city）
- FM Toyohashi(Nickname "palm fruit") (Toyohashi）
- Owari eastern broadcasting(Nicknamed "RADIO SAN-Q") (Seto City）
- Aichi North FM Broadcasting(Nicknamed "United North") (Inuyama）
- Media FM(Nicknamed "Medias FM") (Tokai City）
- FM Ichinomiya(Nicknamed "i-wave 76.5 FM") (Ichinomiya）
- Nishi End FM(Nicknamed “FM Namami”) (Kanie-cho, Kaifu-gun and surrounding municipalities (Kaifu area))
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branch[Annotation 2]
- Asahi Shimbun Nagoya Head Office
- Mainichi Newspaper Chubu Head Office[Annotation 3]
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya Branch
- Sankei ShimbunChubu Bureau (Osaka Head Officejurisdiction. Nagoya city)[Annotation 4]
- National sports paper
- Sports NipponNewspaper company Nagoya Bureau
- The paper issued by the Osaka head office is the Chunichi Shimbun headquarters factory in Nagoya city.[Annotation 3] It is printed in (public competition, only TV section replaced).
- Nikkan SportsNewspaper Nagoya Head Office
- A subsidiary of Nikkan Sports Newspaper West Japan. Most of the space is shared with the Osaka head office (Daily Sports Newspaper West Japan) edition (public competition and TV are replaced).
- Sports report
- Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branchissued by. When the branch office was the Chubu Yomiuri Shimbun, it was first published under the title "Notification Sports", and in 1996, the title was changed to "Sports Notification" as in Tokyo and Osaka.
Although there is no branch office or branch office, the following two papers are sold.
- Sankei sports
- The early edition (11th edition) issued by the Osaka head officeJR Tokai OfNagoya Station,Nagoya Railway OfMeitetsu Nagoya Station-Kanayama Station,Kinki Nippon Railway OfKintetsu Nagoya StationMain terminal shops in Nagoya city, andCentral horse racingThe actual dayChukyo RacecourseSold at (previously the final 12th edition sold at Nagoya Station). It is also available at the Sankei Shimbun direct sales office in Nagoya city. The TV side and the public competition side have not been replaced.
- Daily Sports
- Local paper
- Chunichi Shimbun(Nagoya city)
- Chunichi Sports(Nagoya city)
- Chubu Keizai Shimbun(Nagoya city)
- Chukyo Sports(Nagoya city)
- Tokai Nichinichi Shimbun(Toyohashi City)
- East Aichi newspaper(Toyohashi City)
- Tokai Aichi Newspaper(Okazaki City)
Nagoya TimesWas suspended on October 2008, 20 (10) (actually discontinued). At that time, there was no place to suspend publication in newspapers in the Tokai region in recent years, so it was featured in other media.
- There are about 4,600 temples, which is the most common prefecture in Japan.
- culture,EntertainmentIt is said that there are many tough fans regarding intangible things[Annotation 5].. Similarly, prices and goods are also highly evaluated.
- Nagoya dialect -Owari dialect. From old country nameOwari valveAlso say. Inner ring typeTokyo accentAre distributed,Chita dialectIs the same middle wheel type Tokyo accent as Nishi Mikawa. Like "Doraira → Daara"Continuous vowelCharacterized by change.Mino dialectHas a lot in common with.
- Mikawa dialect -Mikawa dialect. Middle-wheeled Tokyo accents are distributed in the West Mikawa, and outer-wheeled Tokyo accents are distributed in the East Mikawa. Characterized by the end-of-sentence expression called "Jan, Dara, Rin".Enshu dialectHas a lot in common with (especially Higashi Mikawa).
- Chita Peninsula
- One color
- Brush persimmon(Chinese treasure persimmon)
- Arimatsu/Narumi Aperture(Dyed products,1975）
- (Dyed products,1988）
- (Dyeing product, 1988)
- Akatsu ware(Porcelain,1977）
- (Ceramics, 1997)
- Tokoname ware(Porcelain,1976）
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1976)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1976)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar,2016）
- Toyohashi brush(Stationery, 1976)
- (Masonry, precious stonework,1979）
- Owari Cloisonne(Other crafts,1995）
- Traditional crafts
Festivals and events
Aichi prefecture has 40 cities, 154 citiesFloatThere are 418 floats in the festival, and the prefecture established the "Aichi Float Festival Japan No. XNUMX Association" to announce its charm nationwide and declared "Float Japan No. XNUMX Aichi"... Especially for floatsKarakuriThe doll-carrying "Float Karakuri" is said to have begun at Atsuta Shingu Tenno Festival and Tsushima Tenno Festival in Owari.Even now, it is said that 6% of floats from all over Japan are concentrated in Aichi Prefecture..2016(28) December 12Mountain/Hoko/Street food eventAs a result, 18 cases from 33 prefecturesUNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritageAmong them, 5 cases were registered from Aichi Prefecture, including Owari Tsushima Tenno Matsuri, Inuyama Matsuri, Kamezaki Shioshi Festival, Chiryu Matsuri, and Susei Matsuri..
- UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Owari Tsushima Tenno Festival(Three major river festivals):Tsushima-Aishi City
- Inuyama Festival : Inuyama
- Kamezaki Shiho Festival : Handa City
- Chiryu Festival : (I.e.
- Sunari Festival : Kaifu-gunKanie Town
- Nagoya Festival:Nagoya city
- Tsutsui Town Deki Town Tenno Festival:Nagoya city
- Japan Middle Festival:Nagoya city
- Year-end festival: Komaki City
- At the ancestral festival: Inuyama City
- Konomiya Hadaka Festival(Three big naked festivals): Inazawa City
- Owari Tsushima Autumn Festival:Tsushima
- Handa float festival : Handa City
- Otokawa Festival : Handa City
- Daejeon Festival : Tokai City
- Ohno Festival : Tokoname
- Toyokawa Tetsutsu Festival:Toyokawa
- Toyohama Sea Bream Festival : Minamichita Town
- Manto Festival : Kariya city
- Omanto Festival : Takahama
- Toba Fire Festival : Nishio
- Takiyama Temple Oni Festival : 岡 崎 市
- Anjo Tanabata Festival : Anjo City
- Oden Festival : Toyota City(Toyota Oiden Festival)・Toyokawa(Oiden Festival (Toyokawa City)）
- Mitani Festival : Gamagori
- Flower Festival (Shimotsuki Kagura) : Kitashitara-gunな ど
- Central horse racing
- Local horse racing
- Out-of-field Katsuma Voting Ticket Sales Office
- Bicycle race track
- Off-road bicycle ticket counter
- Boat race field
- Off-shore area
Japan Top League Cooperation OrganizationList of participating sports groups
- Men's team
- Women's team