Governor Suzuki Visits Vaccine Priority Inoculation "Big Step" to Prevent Infection
If you write the contents roughly
At Sapporo Medical University, about 8 people gave priority vaccination on the 40th.
On the 8th, Governor Naomichi Suzuki inspected the state of priority vaccination of the new corona vaccine for medical professionals.Governor Suzuki is this month ... → Continue reading
We will mainly deliver daily news of Hokkaido.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sapporo Medical University
Sapporo Medical University(Sapporo Medical University,English: Sapporo Medical University) IsHokkaidoSapporoChuo-kuHeadquarters in Minami 1 West 17-chomeJapan OfPublic university.1950 Was installed in.Abbreviation of university The札医(In the Sapporo area, there is an example of simply calling it "medical college"),SMU. Sapporo Medical University Hospital TheHokkaido University HospitalAt the same time, it is positioned as a core hospital in Hokkaido.
- 1950 As part of Hokkaido comprehensive developmentHokkaido Women's Medical College(1945 Opened as a prefectural university whose predecessor was (founded).Faculty of medicineInstalled.
- 1968 Toshiro WadaDue toJapanfirstHeart transplantWas performed (Wada heart transplant case).
- 1983 Sapporo Medical University Hygiene Junior CollegeEstablished. (1995 Abolished)
- 1993 The Faculty of Health and Junior College was reorganized and the Faculty of Health and Medical Care was established.
- 2002 Hokkaido's firstAdvanced Critical Care CenterSettings.
- 2004 Medical officeAbolished.New doctor dispatch system started. From "Medical Hospital"Sapporo Medical University HospitalChanged the name to.
- 2006 SubsidiarylibraryAnd the attached information center are integrated and the attached general information center is established.Established an affiliated industry-academia / regional collaboration center.Northern JapanfirstGender-adaptive surgeryIs performed.
- 2007 53rd case nationwidebrain deathJudgment was made, and the 52nd brain-dead organ was donated nationwide.
- 2007 May 4 Local Incorporated Administrative Agency Act(Heisei 15Based on Law No. 118)HokkaidoPublic university corporationSapporo Medical UniversityMoved to.
- 2008 Hokkaido Medical University,Otaru University of Commerce,Muroran Institute of Technology,Public Chitose University of Science and Technology,Future University Hakodate,Hokkaido Shimbun,North Pacific BankConcluded a cooperation agreement with.
- 1-chome, Minami 17 Jonishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Education and research
- Faculty of medicine(6 years)
- Faculty of Health Care
- Graduate School of Medicine(Doctor course)
- Department of Community Medicine and Human Arts and Sciences
- Department of Molecular and Organ Control Medicine
- Information Transmission Control Medicine Major
- Nursing major (master's course)
- Department of Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy (Master's Program / Late Program)
- Sapporo Medical University Hospital
- Medical personnel training center
- General Information Center (Library)
University-launched venture company
- Ltd.PML Laboratory
- Genetic Lab Co., Ltd. (Otaru University of Commerce-Hokkaido UniversityJoint)
- Joint-stock company Dynamic Bind
- Reno Medics Research Institute Co., Ltd. (Otaru University of CommerceJoint)
- Afio Co., Ltd.
* A "university-launched venture company" is an entrepreneur based on the research results of a university.Venture company.
University officials and graduates
Agreements with other universities
- Cooperation agreement (university)
- University e-Learning Council
Agreement with private companies
Agreements with other facilities / institutions
- Inter-university academic exchange agreement
- The United States of America
- Student exchange agreement
Main club activities
- 水 泳unit
- Land section
- Rigid tennis club
- Soft tennis club
- Semi-rigid baseball club
- Softball baseball club
- Mountain area
- Wonder Vogel part
- BoysIce hockeyunit
- Women's ice hockey club
- Women's volleyball club
- サ ッ カ ーunit
- Table tennisunit
- BicycleCompetition club
- Chamber music ensemble
- Brass bandunit
- Mixed chorus song club (chorusunit)
- POPS Study Group
- Theater department
- IFMSA (International Federation of Medical Students)
- Jazz study group
- A cappella club
- Iris Association (Faculty of Fine Arts)
- Tea ceremony club
- Surgical Procedure Department
- Dance club
- List of Japanese universities / List of universities in eastern Japan / University / Graduate Schools
- Medical science / Medical college / Faculty of medicine
- Nursing / Physical therapy / Occupational therapy / List of Japanese universities with training courses for nurses, etc.