[New Corona] Governor Nisaka "Avoid cherry blossom viewing with welcome and farewell parties and banquets"
If you write the contents roughly
Since the health and medical administration is firmly enclosing the infection, I don't think there will be an immediate outbreak of infection, but I have to think that there are many in Wakayama Prefecture. " We asked the citizens of the prefecture to refrain from viewing cherry blossoms, including welcome and farewell parties, thank-you parties, and banquets, in addition to the infection prevention measures we have taken so far, such as having an early consultation when we are sick.
Governor Yoshinobu Nisaka of Wakayama Prefecture has entered the new year from the end of the year to the beginning of the year, and the new Corona Will ... → Continue reading
Wakayama Broadcasting News
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regulatory countryThen it became the origin of the Kii PeninsulaKii countryMost of (some areMieHas become).Edo PeriodIn the beginningAsano familyLaterMika OfKishu Tokugawa familyTerritory (Kishu clan)Met.Old manAs(I.e.ToAndo family,ShinguToMizuno familyI put it. There are so many forests that it has been declared as "a country of trees" since ancient times (Mountainous areaRatio is over 7%),Kii Channel,Kumano SeaRich in variety acrosscoastlineContinues. Also like thisMiyama YuyaFrom the terrainKoyasanBuddhist temples by KaikiKumano SanzanShinto shrines such asKinokawaA large-scale city was formed from the whole of the country centering on the coast.
Wakayama CityThe northern part of the prefectureHanshin Industrial AreaBelongs to the coastal areaSteel mill,Oil refinerySuch asHeavy chemical industryIs popular,Pacific beltFrom poor location conditions, less flat land, and poor industrial land that can be secured as part of a nature conservation policy, and the resulting slump in the machinery industryOsaka,HyogoCompared with industries in overcrowded urban areas such as, the production volume is extremely small. In addition, agriculture centered on fruit tree cultivation is flourishing throughout the prefecture, especially in the central part of the prefecture.Mandarin orangeCultivationGobo CityFlower cultivation centered onTanabe CityCentered onplumThere are special products such asFishing industry,forestryIs thriving,brandNurturing is in progress (for details, see the economics section below). It is the only prefecture in the Kinki region whose population has declined in the census (40-1970) for the last 2010 years, and the other 2 prefectures and 4 prefectures all show high growth of 15% to 40%. It is a remarkable feature among them. In Wakayama City,Straw phenomenonIs serious and the population is continuing to decline,Iwade City,HashimotoEtc. of various citiesBed townThere are some cities where the population continues to increase.
- Adjacent prefectures: Osaka Prefecture- Nara - Mie - Hyogo - Tokushima
- Total area is 4726km2, Of which the mountainous area is 3832km2Occupies about 81% of the total area.
- In the Kii Mountains, the Omine Mountains run in the north and south, and the Kiwa Mountains (Jinbamine: 1106m,Mt. Gomadanzan:1372m, Mt.Otoyama (1122m) as the center of the mountain mass approaching the southern end of the peninsula.
- JR West Japan OfKisei Main Line(Kinokuni Line) runs along the coast,Wakayama Line KinokawaRun along the east and west. It runs almost parallel to the Kisei Main Line,National Route 42Surrounds the Kii Peninsula.
- Higashimuro-gunKitayama VillageKumanogawa Town Tamakiguchi and Kumanogawa Town ShimazuEnclaveAnd, it is located between Mie and Nara prefectures.
- Cape ShioHonshuLocated at the southernmost end ofThe Pacific OceanからSeto Inland SeaFacing the sea leading to.Central structure lineMost of them are mountains except the medium-sized plain along the Kino River, which runs parallel to the road, and many roads and railways run along the coastline.
- The southern part of the central part is located in a mountain mass that connects Nara prefecture and Mie prefecture, and the altitude becomes higher toward the inland area.
- Large rivers except the Kino River run through the plainsArita River,Hidaka River,Tomita River,Hioki River,Koza River,Kumano RiverAll of which are very mountainousMeanderThen flow and steepV-shaped valleyTo form. The terrain is steeper in the south.
- Well developedLaurel forestThe forest grows even on the cliffs. But much of it was cut down,PlantationIt has become. Still around the houseSecondary forestTypicalShiiIncluding forests, it is an area where natural forests remain. In recent years, in the forestDeerIn rural areasraccoonSuch asFeeding damageIs starting to stand out.
- The sea, especially in the southKuroshioIs strongly influenced byKushimotoIn the vicinityCoral reefThere are some areas close to. Also,ButterflyfishEven tropical fish such as can be caught on the southern coast. For more informationKii Peninsulachecking ...
Wakayama Prefecture flows off the Kii PeninsulaKuroshioIt is warm throughout the year due to the influence of.However, if it is limited to the mountainous areaWinter:Will be severely cold.The coldest of themKoyasanThe average temperature in winter isAomori,Hakodate such asNorthern JapanBesides being averagesnowOften falls.On the other hand, there is a frost-free area along the coast.Summer: からFall:OvertyphoonInvasion of many1951(ShowaThe number of typhoons landing after 26 years)Kagoshima,KochiIt is the third most common prefecture after.Above all, "Isewan TyphoonIn the Kii PeninsulaTokai regionIt caused enormous damage to such things.
- Northern part of the prefecture (Kihoku）
Seto Inland Sea climateBelongs torainy seasonExcept for the season and the typhoon seasonPrecipitation amountLess than a yearDaylight hoursIs a long area.In summerWakayama CityIn the plains like every dayTropical nightAlthough there are some nights when it is quite sleepy, it does not get so hot during the day.HoweverKii MountainsとIzumi Mountains-Mt. Kongouzan landThe northeastern side, located betweenInland climateBecause there is a tendency (summer and winter, day and night temperature difference is large)Intense heatMay become.1994May 8ToIto-gunKatsuragi TownAt 40.6 ℃ (1933May 7ToYamagataIt is the second highest temperature record in Japan at that time, which was 40.8 ℃).The northeastern side used the temperature difference.GrapeAnd variousfruitIs being cultivated.
Because it is often sunny in winterRadiation coolingEven in the plains in the morning whenWinter dayMay become.Moreover, when it comes to a strong winter-type pressure distribution,Snow cloudMay flow into Wakayama city, although it is very rareSnowfallI have something to do.
- Central prefecture (Kinaka)
Pacific climateIt belongs to the region and has long hours of sunshine per year.The annual rainfall is about 2,000 mm, which is not so much.Gobo CitySummer in the coastal areas is hot and humid,Oceanic climateIs a feature of(I.e.It is relatively easy to spend because it blows and it hardly gets hot (Higashimuro-gunKushimotoCape ShioSimilar characteristics can be seen in the coastal areas of the southern part of the prefecture).
It belongs to the Pacific climate, and the annual sunshine hours exceed 2,200 hours, making it a region with long sunshine hours competing for the first and second place in the country.On the other hand, the annual rainfall is quite high, and the eastern side is one of the most rainy areas in Japan, reaching 1 mm.Since typhoons frequently pass from summer to autumn, "Typhoon ginza"It is called.Also, even if the typhoon itself is far away, it will flow in from the south.Warm and humid flowIt may cause heavy rain mainly on the southeast side due to the influence of.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
|Kihoku||Kinaka||Tanabe / Nishimuro||Shingu / Higashimuro|
|和 歌 山||Katsuragi||Koya Town|
|Shingu||Nachi Katsuura Town|
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Koyayama Town Ishido Tamagawakyo Prefectural Natural Park, Longmenshan Prefectural Natural Park,Raw stone highland prefectural nature park,,,,Southern Tanabe Shirahama Coast Prefectural Natural Park,,,,
Wakayama Prefecture has the following 9 cities, 6 districts, 20 towns and 1 village. The way to read the town is "cho" and the village is "mura".
The regional division of Wakayama prefecture, which has inherited most of Kii country since modern times,Kihoku-KinanTwo methods are often used: the northern dichotomy and the northern north, the middle, and the south of the south... The dichotomy of Kihoku and Kinan is early modernKishu clanIt has almost inherited the regional divisions of Kokuroku-gun and Ryokumano..
Kihoku is an abbreviation for northern Kii country,Arita-gunNoHidaka-gunPointing north.. On the other hand, in the narrow senseNishimuro-gun(Tanabe CityIncluding) andHigashimuro-gun(Shingu City(Including), and if the dichotomy is adopted, it shall be south of Hidaka-gun... What is Kinaka?Second World WarWith a new concept that later came from a request for regional development, The boundary between Kihoku and KinanArita-gun(Arita CityAnd Hidaka-gun (Gobo City(Including).
However, in spite of this original usage, there are some cases where it is unclear what these groups of regions refer to... For example, pointing to Kinan "Nanki"Nanki is a word that refers to the entire Kii country, derived from the abbreviation for Kii country on the Nankaido., Kinan is a subordinate concept to Nanki. In the post-war tourism boom, Nanki was popularized as a tourist term for the southern part of Wakayama prefecture during the post-war tourism boom. Came to be used as a synonym However, even if you are a resident of Wakayama prefecture, Kinan and Nanki may be confused..
It was held in 1999 with Tanabe City, Nishimuro-gun, Higashimuro-gun and Shingu City as venues.Nanki Kumano Experience ExpoDuring the session ofIto-gun-HashimotoCarried out a tourism campaign to sing "Koki Takano", but it was criticized because the name "Koki" was historically unfounded..
- Origin of place name
- Of WakayamaEtymology-OriginIs "WakauraWaka and "OkayamaIt is said to be a compound word with the mountain.
- Seaweed(Kaiso) area
- Wakayama City -Prefectural office location, Seaweed Promotion Bureau location
- Seagrass county
- Naga(Naga) area
- Ito(Ito) area
- Arita(There is) area
- Hidaka(Hidaka) area
- Gobo City -Location of Hidaka Promotion Bureau
- Nishimuro(Nimuro) area
- Dongmuro(Higashimuro) area
- Shingu City -Location of Dongmuro Promotion Bureau
It was about 2 years ago that humanity left a mark on the prefecture.Late PaleolithicIs believed to have been. At this time, the climate was still cold,LarchOvergrown in the lowlandsBeechThe forest spreads,Naumann Elephant,Bighorn deer-Brown bearIt is speculated that large mammals such as Only 40 ruins have been discovered.
Over a hundred dozen ruins from the Jomon period have been found. However, almost no excavations have been conducted. Narujin Kaizuka in Wakayama City is the first shell midden to be discovered in Kinki. Other pit dwelling sites were confirmed in Wakayama City Kawabe Site, Hashimoto City Imao Site, Nogami Town Yasui Site, Hirokawa Town Takashima Site, etc.Stone circleThere is Mizonokuchi ruins in Hainan City, where was found.
- "Record of Ancient Matters"ofJinmu ToseiTime - Emperor JimmuBrother ofGose lifeSuffered an arrow injury and died. "TouringKikuni OfKamayamaYes.”
- 317(Emperor Nintoku5 years)- Kumano Nachi Taisha Nachi FallsFrom near to the present location
- 5st centuryから7st century - Iwahashi Chizuka burial moundsIs built.
- 701(Great treasureFirst year)- Emperor BunmuBy the request ofDojojiIs erected.
- 816(Hirohito7 years)May 8 - Kobo Daishi Kukai Emperor SagaからKoyasanThe land of
- 1000(Nagaho2 years)- Emperor IchijoBy the request ofChohoji TempleIs erected.
- Era of politics - Goshirakawa PopeRagaKumanoImplement a lot.
- 1130(Daiji5 years)- Negoro-ji TempleFounding
- 1543(astronomical12 years)May 9 - Traditional gun, Neraiji monkDr. TsudaTells Negoroji,PeopleMass production.
- 1585(Tensho13 years)- Hideyoshi HashibaReceived the life ofHideshige HashibabyWakayama CastleConstruction of the castle begins. A scenic spot from ancient timesWakaura,” was named after Hideyoshi named “Wakayama”.
- 1600(Keicho5 years)- Battle of SekigaharaでTokugawaSided withYukinaga Asano Kii30 stonesWakayama CastleEntering the castle
- 1615(20th year of Keicho)- Kishu IchirokuOutbreak
- 1619(Genwa5 years)May 7 - Tokugawa YorinobuEntered Wakayama Castle,Kishu Tokugawa familyFounded
- 1688~1711(Genroku-HoeiPeriod)- Kishu clanThen, excavation of gutters and weirsNittaActively develop,TributeAdvanced the additional measures.Ohata Saizo(Oh, it's Ezo)Yasou Izawa(Izawa and Sobee) played an active role.
- 1700(Genroku 13th year)-He worked on Fujisakii, and built a 24km irrigation canal from Fujisaki, Naga-gun (Kinokawa City) to Yamaguchi, Yamagusa-gun (Wakayama City).
- 1716(KyohoFirst year)May 9 - Kishu clanmainTokugawa Yoshimune,Conqueror GeneralWas appointed toReform of KyohoTo execute.
- 1826(Bunsei9 years)- YosuienCompleted
- 1871(Meiji4 years)May 8 - Abandoned DomainEstablished in Wakayama Prefecture
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)May 10 - Normanton case
- 1890(23th year of Meiji)May 9 - Ertululu accident
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)May 4 - Wakayama RegimentInstallation
- 1945(Showa20 years)May 7 - Wakayama air raid
- 1953(28)May 7 -Generally called 7/18 flood damage. Due to the torrential rain at the end of the rainy season, there were major floods in the Arita River, Hidaka River, and Kishi River.Kishu flood damageThe damage to Arita-gun and Hidaka-gun was particularly large. (615 dead, 431 missing)
- 1968(Showa 43) June- Wakayama Prefectural Nanki Shirahama AirportOpen port
- 1974(Showa 49)- Turkish MemorialOpening
- 1994(Heisei6 years)May 7 - Wakayama Marina CityIs completed.JAPAN EXPO World Resort ExpoWill be held.
- 1995(7)May 1 - Kishu clanSet inNHKTaiga drama"Yatsushiro Shogun Yoshimune] Broadcast
- 1999(11)May 4 - Nanki Kumano Experience ExpoWill be held.
- 2004(16)May 7 -"Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountains"ButUNESCOworld HeritageBe registered with.
- 2011(23)May 9~4 Day - Typhoon 12Flood damage, flood damage over 1000 mm in the south, 55 dead and missing,Deep collapse,Earth and sand damAnd so on, especially Tanabe City, Nachi Katsuura Town, Shingu City suffered great damage.
|Wakayama Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Wakayama Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Wakayama Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Wakayama Prefecture was in 1955CensusSince then, the estimated population has remained on the high level of 100 million people, but has continued to decrease every year since 1996 (Heisei 8), and finally fell below 2010 million in August 22. This is the only one in Kinki 8 prefectures.. According to the 2010 national census, Wakayama City had the largest population in the prefecture, followed by Tanabe City with over 1 people.
At the prefectural offices, city halls, and town halls, Wakayama Prefecture has its own job class called a planner. Generally, he/she is in the section manager or assistant section manager position.
Successive elected governors
|Governor of Wakayama Prefecture|
|1947th of February 4|
-XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day
|1967th of February 4|
-XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day
|3||Gyeonggi-do||Suddenly died during the term|
|1975th of February 11|
-XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day
|1995th of February 11|
-XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day
|2000th of February 9|
-XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day
|2||Osaka||Resigned during the term|
|2006th of February 12|
- Constant-42 people
- Term-From April 2015, 27 (Heisei 4) to April 30, 2019 (Heisei 31)
- Chair --Takeshi Kishimoto (90th generation,LDP）
(As of May 2020, 11).
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|LDP prefectural assembly||28|
|Japan Communist PartyPrefectural assembly||4|
|Japan Restoration Party||1|
|Constituency name||constant||Constituency name||constant||Constituency name||constant||Constituency name||constant|
|Wakayama City||15||Hainanas well as the Seagrass county||3||Hashimoto||3||Arita City||1|
|Gobo City||1||Tanabe City||3||Shingu City||1||Kinokawa City||3|
Heisei 19 year
- Financial capability index 0.33
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 11th out of 5 municipalities
Heisei 18 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.30
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 11th out of 11 municipalities
- Standard financial scale: 2,588 million yen
- General account revenue: 5,120 billion yen
- General account expenditure: ¥5,056 billion
- Current account ratio: 89.6% (prefecture average: 92.6%)
- Per capitaLocal bondCurrent balance: 74 yen (prefectural average: 316 yen)
- Note: The above only calculates local government bonds
- Personnel and property costs per capita Closing amount: 15 yen (prefectural average: 5,820 yen)
- Real debt service ratio: 10.3% (prefecture average: 14.7%)
- Laspeyres index: 99.1 (Prefecture average: 99.6)
Balance of local bonds
- Current amount of local bonds for ordinary account: 7,802 million yen
- Balance of local bonds for special accounts other than the above: 400 million yen
- Main breakdown
- Land creation business: ¥147 million
- Basin sewer business: ¥110 million
- Main breakdown
- Debt balance, etc. related to debt security for the third sector, etc.: 3 million yen
- Main breakdown
- Wakayama Land Development CorporationMinutes: 230 million yen (separate loan from Wakayama prefecture: 6,100 million yen)
- Main breakdown
Total balance of local bonds, etc.: 8,484 million yen (consolidated accounting)
- Wakayama prefectural government bonds, etc. Current amount: ¥83
Heisei 17 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.28
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.3) 14th out of 4 municipalities
Heisei 16 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.26
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.3) 15th out of 5 municipalities
Member of the House of Representatives
- Shuhei Kishimoto - National Democratic Party(Wakayama 1 ward election)
- Ishida Masatoshi --LDP (elected in Wakayama 2nd district)
- Toshihiro Nikai -LDP/Secretary-General (elected to Wakayama 3 Wards)
- Hiroshi Kado -LDP (Proportional Kinki block)
- Wakayama 1 ward(Wakayama City）
- Wakayama 2 ward(Hainan-Seagrass county-Arita City-Iwade City-Kinokawa City-Ito-gun-Hashimoto）
- Wakayama 3 ward(Gobo City-Arita-gun-Hidaka-gun-Tanabe City-Shingu City-Nishimuro-gun-Higashimuro-gun）
Member of the House of Councilors
Economic and industrial
Wakayama's most prominent industries are the steel industry and oil industry. The steel industry's shipment value is equivalent to over 3% of the prefecture's industry (shipment value base), and together with the oil industry accounts for less than 6% of the prefecture's industry (shipment value basis)..
As a large-scale factory,Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal(Wakayama Steel Works),Kao(Wakayama Factory) Main factory,Mitsubishi Electric(Cooling system manufacturing plant)Such,Arita City OfENEOS(Wakayama Refinery)and so on.
In the local industry, Hainan household daily necessities (water supplies occupy about 8% of the domestic. Major companies,Oheand so on. Other,Gobo CityMahjong pie dice,Arita City OfMosquito coil,Tanabe CityButton,HashimotoPile fabrics (used for Shinkansen and car seats of luxury cars) are famous.
Wakayama PrefectureHonshuLocated at the southernmost tip, with a mild climatefruitIt is said to be a fruit tree kingdom because the cultivation of trees is very active. The following are the main ones.
- No. 1 nationwide
- Mandarin orange -Production volume in Japan (2% share in Japan)
- plum -Production volume in Japan (6% share in Japan)
- Hassaku -Production volume in Japan (6% share in Japan)
- Bellows -World's largest production (even in the worldKitayama VillageWas only produced in)
- persimmon -Production volume in Japan (2% share in Japan)
- Japanese pepper -Production volume in Japan (8% share in Japan)
- No. 2 nationwide
- Plum -No. 2 production volume nationwide (about 2% nationwide share)
- Navel orange -No. 2 production volume nationwide (about 2% nationwide share)
- Iyokan -No. 2 production volume nationwide (about 1% nationwide share)
- No. 3 nationwide
- Kiwi fruit -No. 3 production volume nationwide (about 1% nationwide share)
- Other main agricultural products
- peach -No. 4 production volume nationwide (about 1% nationwide share)
- Summer oranges -No. 4 production volume nationwide (about 1% nationwide share)
- Loquat -No. 6 production volume nationwide (about 1% nationwide share)
- Light green
- Inota meat
- Guinea fowl meat
Off Wakayama PrefectureKuroshioBecause of the (Japan Current), the fishing industry is thriving.
- Tuna - Katsuura Fishing PortSee also
- Skipjack - Susami TownHas branded "Kenken Skipjack" which is caught by Kenken fishing.
- Spider - SaikazakiThe ducks fried at the port京都 OfAoi FestivalOften used in,WakauraDistrictJapanese innOffers hamo dishes.
- Sword fish - Arita CityIs the best catch of swordfish in Japan.
- Que -Bone fish Stingray fin Subfamily New fin Ward Fins
Most of the forests nationwide are national forests, but in Wakayama prefecture, most of them are private forests. In addition, the production area of old good wood (Akita,京都,Miyazaki,NaraThere are many private forests. 2001 (Heisei 13),ThinningIn collaboration with Mie Prefecture due to the deforestation of forests and the aging of forestry labor forceGreen employmentProposed a business and got it on track.
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
- Manufacturing industry
- Nippon Steel (formerly Nippon Steel & Sumitomo MetalWakayama Steel Works)- Wakayama City-Hainan
- Kao(Wakayama Factory)-Wakayama City
- Mitsubishi Electric(Cooling system manufacturing plant)-Wakayama City
- Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems Company (Wakayama Factory)- Kinokawa City
- General vehicle manufacturing plant(Wakayama Plant)-Kinokawa City
- ENEOS(Wakayama Refinery)- Arita City
- Honshu Chemical Industry(Wakayama Factory)-Wakayama City
Life and transportation
- JR Tokai
- JR West Japan
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Wakayama Electric Railway
- Kishu Railway
Adjacent Nara and Mie prefectures are close to monopolizing one company, but in this prefecture operators are finely divided by region. The influence of the Nankai Electric Railways series is strong, but there are not a few Kintetsu and independent systems. The main running municipality is in parentheses.
- Wakayama Bus(Wakayama City/Kainan City)
- Wakayama Bus Naga(Kinokawa City, Iwade City, Hashimoto City, Wakayama City)
- Nankai Bus(Midnight Express Bus)
- Nankai Rinkan Bus(Hashimoto City/Takano Town)
- Gobo Nankai Bus(Gobo City/Hidakagawa Town)
- Daiju Bus(Kainan City, Kimino Town, Wakayama City)
- Middle age bus(Arita City/Yura Town/Gobo City)
- Meiko Bus(Tanabe City/Shirahama Town)
- Arita Railway(Aritagawa Town/Wakayama City)
- Kumano Transportation(Shingu City, Tanabe City, Nachi Katsuura Town)
- Mie traffic(Shingu City)
- Ryujin Motor(Tanabe City, Minabe Town, Takano Town)
- Nara Kotsu(Tanabe City/Singu City)
- Taiji Municipal Junkan Bus
- Kushimoto Town Community Bus
- Located in Osaka Prefecture from Wakayama CityKIXThere is a limousine bus that runs up to about 40 minutes.
- Highway national road
- General national highway dedicated to highways
- High-standard trunk roads designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (motorways for general national roads)
- General national road
*Unusual in Japan, all 3-digit national highways within the prefecture are managed by Wakayama prefecture.
Medical and welfare
- Wakayama University
- Wakayama Medical University
- Kinki University(Faculty of Biophysics Engineering)
- Koyasan University
- Tokyo Medical and Health University (Opened in April 2018)
- Wakayama Shinai University (Opened in April 2019)
- University research facilities
- Kyoto UniversityField Science Education and Research Center
- Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University
- Shiono Cape Wind Farm-Kushimoto Town
- Shirahama Sea Elephant Observatory-Shirahama
- Hokkaido UniversityExperimental forest- Furuzagawa Town
- Kinki University
Prefectural broadcasting station
- NHK General TelevisionIs a prefectural broadcast and analog is transmitted in 32ch and others (set to 2ch in most homes) / digital 1ch.NHK Educational TelevisionCovers and broadcasts wide area broadcasting (12 analog channels / 2 digital channels) of Osaka Broadcasting Station.
- TV Wakayama (WTV) (TV. Analog 30ch etc./Digital 5ch)
- Wakayama Broadcasting (WBS) (AM RadioStereo broadcastingImplementation)
- FM Wakayama(Part of Wakayama City and Iwade City, opened in April 2008)
- FM Mothership(Yuasa Town)
- Nanki Shirahama Community Broadcast(Shirahama Town, FM Beach Station)
- FM TANABE(Tanabe City opened in 2009)
- FM Hashimoto(Opened in Hashimoto City in 2013)
National affiliated station
- Kinki wide areaThere is a relay station for the TV commercial stations in Osaka. Although there are some difficult-to-view areas in the mountainous areas, basically there is no problem in viewing the broadcast itself, since the co-viewing antenna system has been established for each village.
- Surrounding prefecturesIndependent stationWhen,TV OsakaAre bothPrefectural broadcastBecause there is no relay station outside each prefecture,Cable TVAlso aboutTV WakayamaIt is not possible to rebroadcast at present because the consent of is not obtained. Therefore, it can be viewed only in areas where the radio waves are not blocked by the Izumi Mountains, such as a part of Wakayama City (near the prefectural border) (TV Osaka Ikomayama parent station broadcasting area). On the other hand, even in prefectural broadcasting targeting the same Osaka prefectureNHK Osaka Broadcasting StationIn general TV, only some digital cable terrestrial broadcasting is available on some cable TV stations in Wakayama Prefecture, but it is being redistributed together with Wakayama Station, a local prefecture station. This is different from the policy of the commercial broadcasting agency, and NHK is used for general/educational TV from broadcasting stations outside the broadcasting area.Rebroadcast outside the areaThis is because no policy has been issued to prohibit.
- Every day broadcasting (MBS)
- Asahi Broadcasting TV (ABC)
- Kansai TV (KTV)
- Yomiuri Television (ytv)
- AM radioEvery day broadcasting,Asahi Broadcasting Radio,Radio OsakaIt becomes the broadcast target area.
- The frequency (77.2MHz) of ultra-high-frequency broadcasting (FM broadcasting) of Wakayama Prefecture was allocated on September 1990, 9., It started broadcasting the prospect does not stand.
- National newspaper
- Local newspaper
- Kii Minpo
- Kumano newspaper
- Kishu Shimbun(Japan Newspaper Association(Non-member)
- Kinan Shimbun(Ibid.)
- Wakayama Shimpo(Ibid.)
- Hidaka Shimpo(Ibid.)
- Two One Kishu(Ibid.)
- News Wakayama
- Chunichi Shimbun(Nagoya city(Printed and issued at)Shingu City,Higashimuro-gunIssued as part of
- Kishu dialect(Wakayama dialect)
- local cuisine
- Kishu lacquerware(Lacquerware, 1978)
- Osaka Karaki Sashimi(Woodwork, 1977)
- (Woodwork, 1987)
- (Woodwork, 2013)
- Traditional crafts
- Arterivo Wakayama(サ ッ カ ー）
- Wakayama Trians(basketball）
- One Leeds Wakayama(basketball)
- Wakayama Fighting Birds(baseball）
- Kinan Cycling Team(Bicycle competition）
Sports Association/Federation, etc.
Wakayama City,Shirahama,Nachi Katsuura TownIs typical. Japan's leadingSpaThe ground, andWakayama Marina City-Porto Europe,Adventure world,Shirahama Energy LandThere are also leisure facilities such asSea bathingMany customers visit.
Also, as a characteristic tourism, visit shrines and temples (Kumano Sanzan,Koyasan,33 countries in the westNo. 1Aogishi Temple・Number 2Kisimi-deraEtc.), and has the largest number of customers. The pilgrimage route to Mt. Kumano and Mt. Koya are on July 2004, 16.world HeritageRegistered in. But the number of shrinesOkinawaNext to 400 companies. Also recently, famous for ancient whalingKumano Sea Whale watchingIt has begun to attract new attention as a spot for.
Mainly in Wakayama CityKihokuIn rural areas, there are many day travelers from the Osaka area, and there are many day trip baths, promenades, hiking trails, campgrounds, etc. Other features include fishing, cherry blossom viewing, and a tourist orchard.
Tangible cultural property building
- Chohoji Temple - Taobao, Daimon,Main hall
- Zenpukuin -Shakado
- Negoro-ji Temple -Grand tower (Taho tower)
- Kongofuji Temple -Fudodo
- Kongo Sanmaiin -Treasure Tower
- Yuasa -Brewing town (Yuasa town)
- Wakayama Prefectural Museum of Modern Art
- Wakayama Prefectural Museum
- Wakayama Prefectural Museum of Nature
- Wakayama Prefectural Kii Fudoki Hill
- Wakayama Prefectural Cultural Hall
- Wakayama calligraphy museum
- Kinokuni Shigakukan(Wakayama Prefectural Library,Wakayama Prefectural Museum）
- Prefectural Exchange Plaza Wakayama Big Love
- Wakayama Prefectural Information Exchange Center BigU(Wakayama Prefectural Kinan Library）
- Kizoiji Athletic Park Athletic Field
- Wakayama Prefectural Kimiteiji Baseball Field
- Wakayama Big Whale
- Wakayama Municipal Stadium
- Hainan Civic Stadium
- Kinokawa Togenkyo Athletic Park Athletic Field
- Kishigawa Sports Park Baseball Field
- Arita City Arita Municipal Stadium
- Kuroshio Stadium
- Tenma Stadium
- Wakayama Prefectural Gymnasium
- Wakayama Prefectural Bridge Main Gymnasium
- Wakayama Prefectural Budokan
- Wakayama Matsushita Gymnasium
- ChugokuShandong -Apr. 1984, 59 (Showa 4) Ministry of Friendship
- FrancePyrenees-Oriental Department -September 1993, 5 Friendship tie-up
- The United States of AmericaFlorida -Sister alliance on October 1995, 7
- メキシコSinaloa -September 1996, 8 Friendship tie-up
- スペインGalicia"Pilgrimage route of Santiago de Compostela-October 1998, 10Kumano KodoSisterhood alliance (concluded by Governor of Wakayama Prefecture and Prime Minister of Galicia)
Works set in Wakayama Prefecture
- Kinki bonus (one-shot reversal; current ・Winds Hirasaka, 1986)
- Wakayama LOVESONG21 (Wa! Tsuremo Tekora's, 2001)
- WAKAYAMA (THE KING TONES, 1992)
- Wakayama Blues (Seino, the ancient capital, 1968)
- Kinokawa(Sawako Ariyoshi, 1959)
- Mikumano(Mishima Yukio, 1965)
- Hanaoka's wife(Sawako Ariyoshi, 1966)
- Withered Sea (Kenji Nakagami, 1977)
- Abduction(Makoto Tendou, 1978,Kadokawa Bunko）
- (Ishikawa Shinsuke, 2005)...Kishu Great Flood
- (Ishikawa Shinsuke, 2006)
- (Ishikawa Shinsuke, 2019)
- Hanaoka's wife(Past number)
- Kinokawa(NHK, 1964-1965)
- Continuous tv novel Weathercock(NHK, 1977-1978)
- Continuous tv novel Jun-chan's support song(NHK, 1988-1989)
- Taiga drama Yatsushiro Shogun Yoshimune(NHK, 1995)
- Continuous tv novel Really(NHK, 2001-2002)
- Continuous tv novel The morning came(NHK, 2015-2016)
- Taiga drama Sanadamaru(NHK, 2015)
- Hanaoka's wife(1967)
- The man is painful Torajiro Spring dream(1979)
- Fire festival(1985)
- The man is painful Torajiro story(1987)
- Great Kidnapping ~Rainbow kids~(1991)
- Fishing Fool Diary 4(1991)
- Midsummer boy(1991)
- The sea and the setting sun and her tears Strawberry fields(2006)
- Happiness switch(2006)
- The Cove(2009)
- Millennium Fun(2013)
- Marine disaster 1890(2015)
- Egg (2015)
- I am a priest.(2015)
- Good stripes(2015)
- Poetry angel(2017)
- Ramune-Shirahama.Shirahama StationAround.
- Mizuiro-Set in the same town as "Ramune".
- AIR-Gobo Cityas well as the Mihama Town.
- Aquanauts in the morning calm-The name of the stage townShirahama. "Famous for hot springs" (Shirahama Onsen), "Many beaches visit the white sand beach" (Shirarahama) Etc. can be confirmed on the official website for a number of descriptions reminiscent of the town.
- Pokemon-It's the stageJout・Hiwada TownKishu Bincho charcoalIs the production area ofMinabe TownIs modeled.
- Photo Wakayama Blues (, 2007)
- Photo series Wakayama Blues (, 2008)
Honorary citizens of Wakayama Prefecture
The title of honorary citizens of Wakayama Prefecture is based on the Wakayama Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (Wakayama Prefecture Ordinance No. 1967) established on October 42, 10 (Showa 14). , Who are respected by the citizens of the prefecture” (Article 34 of the Ordinance). The target person is required to be selected by the Governor of Wakayama Prefecture with the consent of the Wakayama Prefectural Assembly (Article 2 of the Ordinance). Those who have been selected as honorary citizens will also receive a certificate of merit, an emblem and a souvenir cup (Article 3 of the Ordinance), as well as the courtesy and benefits of the governor (Article 4 of the Ordinance)..
|Gift number||Name of winner||Occupation||Remarks||Source|
|1||Shinji Ono||政治家||Governor of Wakayama Prefecture|||
|2||Masao Ohashi||政治家||Governor of Wakayama Prefecture|||
|4||Shira Kaya||政治家||Governor of Wakayama Prefecture|||
- ^ a b Yasunori Koyama “Climate and Human”, Yasunori Koyama, Masato Takeuchi, Etsuo Eihara, Hirotoshi Yumikura, Masao Kasahara, Masaaki Takashima “History of Wakayama Prefecture” Yamakawa Publishing Co. 2004
- ^ Kaneda and Ishikawa [2006: 509]
- ^ Fujimoto Sanin [2003: 2-3]
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary" compilation committee edition [1985: 362]
- ^ a b "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee [1985: 356]
- ^ Heibonsha [1983: 520]
- ^ "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee [1985: 355]
- ^ Fujimoto Sanin [2003: 2]
- ^ Kuwahara [1999: 300-305]
- ^ Kuwahara [1999: 299]
- ^ Kuwahara [1999: 300]
- ^ Wakayama Prefecture finally has a population of less than 100 million First in 6 prefectures of Kinki "Sankei Shimbun], January 2010, 8[Broken link]
- ^ Parliamentary alias Wakayama Prefectural Assembly
- ^ Present state of manufacturing industry by prefecture Wakayama Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Industrial Statistics Survey March 2011, 3
- ^ Genhiro Hirahata (January 2016, 1). “Reviving Ki no Kuni: 9“ Kishu Underwear ”promotes a wide range of production areas,“ Shinwa Knit ””. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Wakayama version
- ^ Broadcasting Information Research Department, Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, Japan Broadcasting Corporation "NHK Yearbook '91" Japan Broadcast Publishing Association, 1991, pp. 495-496.
- ^ a b Wakayama Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance -Wakayama Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ Wakayama Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance Enforcement Regulations -Wakayama Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ a b c d Examination of "Prefectural Honor Award" by Governor Nisaka and Tama Station Manager -Wakayama Broadcasting News, viewed April 2020, 4.
- "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary" compilation committee edition "Wakayama Prefecture" Kadokawa Shoten <Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 30>, 1985 ISBN 404001300X
- Yukihiro Kaneda and Yoshitaka Ishikawa "Kinki Area" Asakura ShotenJapanese topography8〉, 2006 ISBN 9784254167689
- Yasuhiro Kuwahara, “Kumano Villages and Place Names: Humanistic Environment in Kinan Area,” Seibundo, 1999 ISBN 479240486X
- Seijiro Fujimoto, Kaharu Sanin, "Wakayama, Koyasan and Kinokawa" Hirofumi Yoshikawa <Japanese History 35> 2003 ISBN 4642062351
- Heibonsha edition "Wakayama prefecture place name" Heibonsha <Japanese history place name system 31>, 1983
- Category: Wakayama Prefecture
- Ichijokaku -OldWakayama Prefectural AssemblyCapitol
- Geography of Wakayama Prefecture
- Wakayama Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Wakayama Prefecture buildings
- Wakayama Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- Wakayama Prefecture Parks
- Wakayama Prefectural High School List
- List of people from Wakayama Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Wakayama Prefecture
- Yoshino Kumano National Park
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- List of abolished municipalities in Wakayama Prefecture
- Wakayama tourist information -Wakayama Prefectural Tourism Federation
- Wakayama (Insta_Wakayama)- Instagram
- Wakayama -LocalWiki
- For Wikitravel,WakayamaThere is a travel guide about.
|Changes in administrative districts|