"Shimane Ran" Governor Maruyama's sudden change was "after all, a performance of wanting money" and anger What happened? (1)
If you write the contents roughly
After meeting with Deputy Secretary-General Nunomura, Governor Maruyama held a press conference at the prefectural hall in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Governor Tatsuya Maruyama of Shimane Prefecture (51 ...) who openly rebelled against the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics, which "cancels the torch relay" → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Prefectural hall(Todofukenkaikan) is a 15-story skyscraper operated by the Prefectural Center of Japan.
eachPrefecturesIs called the "Tokyo Office" in Tokyo to obtain information from central government ministries and to petition central government ministries.OfficeIs placed.The prefectural hall was built as a building to house those Tokyo offices.
Forty-four prefectures have set up Tokyo offices or their branch offices in the prefectural halls, and the reason why the Tokyo office or branch offices are not occupying at all isHiroshima(Tokyo office is Toranomon),Kochi(Tokyo office is Uchisaiwaicho),Oita(Tokyo office is in Ginza) There are only 3 prefectures.
- Location: 6-3-XNUMX Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Established:1948May 9
- Chairman: President of the National Governors' Association
- The prefecture where the Tokyo office is located
- Aomori,Miyagi,Akita,Yamagata,Fukushima,Ibaraki,Tochigi,Gunma,Saitama,Chiba,Kanagawa,Niigata,Toyama,Ishikawa,Fukui,Yamanashi,Nagano,Gifu,Shizuoka,Aichi,Mie,Shiga,Kyoto,Osaka,Hyogo,Nara,Wakayama,Tottori,Shimane ,Okayama,Tokushima,Kagawa,Ehime,Saga,Nagasaki,Kumamoto,Miyazaki,Kagoshima,Okinawa
- The prefecture where the Tokyo office branch office is located
- Hokkaido,Iwate(Both offices are headquartered in Nagatacho, and Hokkaido is the "IJU (emigration) information center" in the hall),Tokyo(Set up an office),Yamaguchi (Kasumigaseki is the headquarters of the office),Fukuoka(The office is in Kojimachi)
- Corporations, etc.
- ,National Governors' Association,Kanto Governor's Association,CorporationCommunity Medical Promotion Association,,,Jichi Medical School(Location of offices in the registry. University education and research facilities, affiliated hospitals, secretariats, etc.TochigiShimotsuke), Foundation, incorporated associationCommunity Medical Promotion Association, National Governors' Association Prefectural Press Club,Hiroike(Moved from Japan Bicycle Hall), Prefectural Hall (Administration Department, Disaster Reconstruction Support Fund Department, Disaster Mutual Aid Department), General Incorporated FoundationLocal government satellite communication organizationTokyo Earth Bureau
- Building maintenance department
- disaster control center
- convenience store(FamilyMart),Kaizousha bookstore, Sozosha (printing shop), Akasaka Dental (Clinic), Koike (Soba restaurant), Azuma Barber House (Barber shop),Cash dispenser(Mizuho Bank), Prefectural Hall Post Office
Press conference(Keshakaiken,English: Press conference, news conference) is a place where people and organizations make presentations and explanations to multiple reporters in one place, and answer and answer questions (InterviewA) meeting.
Japanese press conference
Public press conference
The Japan Shimbun Association said that the reason is that "a public organization that is reluctant to disclose information has come together in the form of a press club to press it open." An interview organized by the company explains that it has doubts that it will be operated unilaterally.
1998,TBSIn "Talking with the Prime Minister"Bill ClintonWithTown meetingBased on the success ofTetsuya Chikushi NEWS23"soTetsuya ChikushiOf the then prime ministerKeizo ObuchiI asked him to hold a town meeting in the same format as Clinton. On the other hand, Obuchi himself was enthusiastic, but he was frustrated by the opposition of the press club. After all, "Talking with the Prime Minister" will be done in the same format as before..
2007May 9,Japan Sumo AssociationIt is,Nippon Welfare UniversityVisiting Professor OfKunihiro SugiyamaIn contrast, at that timeYokozuna OfMorning blue dragonHe returned the interview certificate issued by the association, saying that his statement on television was criticizing the association. On the other hand, the side to which Sugiyama belongs as an alliance has repudiated that it is a brute force to pick up the interview report of the criticized person. The Japan Newspaper Association is in the position not to deny a conference hosted by a public institution. A large number of reporters belonging to the press club often participate in conferences organized by public institutions, private organizations, and individuals. For example, a press reporter belonging to the Judicial Press Club participates in a press conference held by the Japan Federation of Bar Associations at a bar association, or a press reporter belonging to the police press club participates in a press conference held by an attorney of a criminal suspect at an office. .. However, based on the following example, some reporters argue that “each press club does not actually accept anything other than press conferences hosted by the press club. There are also movements to personalize the press conference”.
Relationship between members and non-members
As a general rule, only members of the press club can participate in a press conference sponsored by each press club. You can participate if you have the approval of the secretary in advance, but the treatment of reporters and freelance writers of weekly magazines that are not members of the Japan Newspaper Association and the treatment of news media outside Japan differ depending on the way of thinking of the press club, and a press club was set up. It also depends on the attitude of the ministries, especially the policy of security of the government buildings. Therefore, if you would like to recruit attending journalists from a wide range of media, you may have a large-scale press conference at a hotel or other venue sponsored by the company rather than the announcement by the press club.
In recent years, it has become more open, and according to an article investigating whether reporters (graduate students) of a university web magazine (“Spork!” of the Graduate School of Journalism, Waseda University) can participate, It was recognized at a conference of five of the ministers. All five of these were press conferences claimed to be sponsored by the press club. The remaining 18 people were rejected by the ministry, or both the ministry and the press club, for reasons such as "I am not a professional press who earns income for the press".
Free journalists and journalists who find it difficult to attend a press conference in the case of a police or public announcement are informed by journalists in the press club... In some cases, journalists belonging to the press club write articles anonymously..
Types of press conferences
Press conferences that mainly announce new products, new service announcements, and corporate business strategies are classified as "marketing press conferences" * press conferences and press conferences.Press conferences in the event of corporate scandals or emergencies are classified as "emergency press conferences" and are not included.There are many presentations mainly by technical BtoC companies, and "automobiles" and "mobile phones" are famous in the industry.In order to carry out show-like PR, including unveiling of announced productsPresentation content is a company with specialized know-howHowever, unlike Europe and the United States, it is still rare in Japan.
Western press conference
The White House in the United States also has a system like a Japanese press club.. However, it is said that the news and figures announced at the press conference will always be verified by the individual press and the press..
The roles of news correspondents and newspaper correspondents are very different from Japan in the first place.Most of the information is provided by the news agencies to newspaper publishers and TV stations, and the newspaper reporters can betray the information and collect different opinions. , A system that analyzes and verifies facts.
- ^ "View of the Editorial Committee of the Japan Newspaper Association on the Press Club" (Press Release), Japan Newspaper Publishers and Editors, (March 2006, 3) 2010th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "news caster"
- ^ “Ministerial press conference, who sponsored it? Disagreement among ministries and press clubs, 7 ministers found by a J-School graduate student survey”. Waseda University Journalism School Web Magazine Spork! (Waseda University Graduate School of Journalism). (February 2010, 2) 2012th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Journalism Collapse" pages 112-114.
- ^ "Journalism Collapse" pages 114-115.
- ^ a b c Hiromitsu Iwasaki. “Journalism challenges reflected by the press club system”. Toyo Keizai. P. 2. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- Tetsuya Chikushi"news caster"Shueisha〈Shueisha new book>,2002.ISBN 4-08-720145-7. [Page number required]
- Grabma Co., Ltd.
- "Press release x media publication" comparison site