Aiming to revive Mizuho Highland next season, locals request cooperation from Governor Maruyama of Shimane Prefecture (Onan)
If you write the contents roughly
The council is concerned that undesired development will proceed as a result of being bought by foreign companies through auctions, and is seeking cooperation from the prefecture with the aim of handing it over to excellent domestic companies.
Discussions made by the town and local business and industry associations about Mizuho Highland in Onan Town, Shimane Prefecture, which has been suspended due to poor management ... → Continue reading
San-in Central TV
This is an account of "San'in Chuo Television Broadcasting" (Fuji Television affiliate) news. We will send you the latest news from Shimane and Tottori prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Foreign-affiliated companiesWhat is (insulator)?Foreign corporationOrForeignerMakes a certain amount of investmentJapan OfCompany(NormallyLtd.ButA limited companyIs also increasing).In oral expressions, it is often abbreviated as "foreign-affiliated" or "foreign-affiliated".Japanese companies that are not foreign-affiliated are Japanese, domestic,Ethnicity, Domestic (used in the pharmaceutical and medical industry), etc.It may be used with the same meaning for countries other than Japan.
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(OldMinistry of International Trade and Industry) Has been conducting a survey on foreign-affiliated companies every year since 1967, and the results of the survey have been published as "Trends in Foreign-affiliated Companies" every year since the following year.The following companies are the subjects of the survey..
- Foreign investorsstockOrEquityCompanies that own more than one-third of
- Foreign investors own more than one-third of shares or equityHolding companyA company in which the total of the direct investment ratio and indirect investment ratio of foreign investors is more than one-third.
- In both cases 1 and 2 above, a company in which the largest foreign investor has an investment ratio of 10% or more.
Foreign company is JapaneseCompanyRegarding the acquisition of shares or equity inForeign exchange lawByInward foreign direct investmentIt is said that it is subject to the regulation, but now it isIn certain casesIn principle, post-reporting is sufficient, with the exception that prior notification is required.
- According to a survey by the Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, the number of employees in Japan in the first year of Reiwa (annual average) was 6,733 million. Is about 51% of the number of employees (0.76 in 132).
|order||Country||Number of companies|
|1||The United States of America||607|
|2||People's Republic of China||317|
|9||The United Kingdom||143|
|Industry||Number of companies|
|Information and communication industry||287|
|Information and communication equipment||70|
|order||Prefectures||Number of companies (headquarters location)|
|order||Prefectures||Number of employees (based on each office)|
- ^ "Survey overview”. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. 2021/4/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d Foreign-affiliated company trend survey (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) Reiwa 2nd year survey results.
- ^ Including Hong Kong (158).
- ^ Aggregation of direct employers.Includes temporary staff from temporary staffing agencies.
- List of Japanese foreign-affiliated companies
- List of Japanese joint ventures
- Foreign capital
- Foreign company
- Foreign law firm --Although it does not have a capital relationship with a foreign law firm, Japanese law firms that function as part of that group are sometimes referred to in this way.
- LDP,samePolitical fund-National Political Association(Political Funds Control LawForeign-affiliated companies cannot join due to restrictions)
- Multi national company
- Foreign-affiliated company trend survey (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- Corporate Number Publication Site (National Tax Agency) --You can search the corporate number, trade name, and address of the head office of a Japanese corporation of a foreign-affiliated company.
Council(Kyoukai,English: Council) Is called a meeting in which participants or parties from various or similar positions gather to discuss the agenda on the agenda, and to connect it to the realization, and such a meeting is called a meeting..English: CouncilorFrench: ConsultancyOften used as a Japanese translation of, or an equivalent term,Council,, It may be translated as a representative meeting.
Members of the council are called council members, council participants, and so on.