Photo Hirofumi Yoshimura Governor of Osaka Prefecture
Governor Yoshimura visits the hospital and talks directly to "Please increase the number of beds" To secure severe beds
If you write the contents roughly
After clarifying that the talk is already proceeding in the direction of dispatching nurses in cooperation with the government, "There are not so many nurses who can handle respirators and corona patients, so it is very. Manpower is severe.
Governor Hirofumi Yoshimura of Osaka Prefecture will appear live on TV Osaka's "Easy News" on the 16th.The new corona that was newly discovered on this day ... → Continue reading
Daily sports entertainment
From the daily sports news site, Daily Sports online (DailySportsOnline), which delivers the latest news, we will pick up and deliver the latest entertainment information (breaking news) and special information! For news about entertainment, rely on Daily Sports online.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In general, apply positive pressurelungInject gas into the to assist ventilation.First aidArtificial respiration (mouth transfer type), mask and ambu bag method, endotracheal tube andArtificial respiratorsThere is a method to use.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsFire departmentAccording to the guidelines ofCardiopulmonary resuscitationInHeart massageMainly do.. "If the rescuer is trained in artificial respiration and has the skills and intent to do so"Airway securityIn addition, artificial respiration, which is a breathing support method, is also performed.".. In Japan119Gives instructions.
- "If there is a risk of infection due to blood, vomiting, etc., do not use artificial respiration and continue chest compressions. (* It is said that the risk of infection is extremely low even without using a mouthpiece for artificial respiration. From the viewpoint of prevention, it is safer to use an artificial respiration mouthpiece etc.)".
In 1773, the British doctor William Hawes (William Hawes, 1736-1808) has spread to the world that artificial respiration can be used to resuscitate a person who has drowned and is in a state of asphyxia. Doctors who formed a life-saving organization in 1767 also participated in the awareness campaign. They are an organization that aims to revive a drowning man in England in 1774.Royal Humane SocietyWas formed.
After that, the development of devices and methods for hygienically and efficiently sending air to the lungs were explored.
pneumonia-ARDS-shock-Cerebrovascular disease・Although appropriate measures for the cause and oxygen administration have been taken due to factors such asoxygenUptake ofcarbon dioxideIs insufficiently discharged. Generally, PaO2:50 Torr or less and PaCO2:70 Torr or more are indicated depending on the condition. Also,General anesthesiaDone in手術Occasionally requires artificial respiration.
Artificial respiration in BLS
It is a procedure performed by the general public who was present at the scene to save the life of a person who has stopped breathing.BLSIs part of. It is a method of inhaling breath mainly from the mouth to force ventilation. Detail isCardiopulmonary resuscitationSee.
- Face mask
- Laryngeal mask
- Combi tube
- Tracheal intubation
Unlike artificial respiration in resuscitation, when it is necessary to support breathing over several hours (sometimes several years to several decades),Artificial respiratorsTo use. Ventilators are different from manual ventilators, such as bag ventilation, in which airway pressure and its changesoxygenPartial pressureIt is equipped with various modes and functions for finely adjusting etc.
- BIPAP / APRV
- SIMV, IMV
- CMV (IPV)
- Liquid ventilation
- ^ What is usually called "heart massage" is exactly "chest compression".
- ^ Artificial respiration, OK? Changing cardiopulmonary resuscitation: lifesaving training from the Kyoto City Fire Department(Sankei West posted: 2015.4.4. Reference date: 2018.6.18.)
- ^ Emergency Resuscitation Act 2015 (for citizens)(Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsFire department)
- ^ If you look at the person who is falling(Tokyo Fire Department)
- ^ Colice, Gene L (2006). "Historical Perspective on the Development of Mechanical Ventilation". In Martin J Tobin. Principles & Practice of Mechanical Ventilation (2 ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. ISBN 978-0-07-144767-6.
- ^ In this descriptionThe United States of AmericaAt the innerCopyright disappearedIncluding the following encyclopedia text: Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1911). "Humane Society, Royal". Encyclopædia Britannica (English). 13 (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press. Pp. 871–872.
- ^ New Scientist, Vol. 193 No. 2586 (13–19 Jan 2007), p. 50