Hyogo Prefecture to discuss request for state of emergency Decided at the headquarters meeting on the 21st "It cannot be said that it is effective in preventing the spread", the governor
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Hyogo Prefecture considered specific measures such as whether to change the contents requested for each area at the countermeasures headquarters meeting on the 21st, saying that "it is indispensable to take measures to suppress the number of cases", and the country of the state of emergency declaration It is a policy to decide on the request to.
In response to the situation where the spread of the new coronavirus has not subsided, Governor Ido of Hyogo Prefecture said, "There is no response to suppress the onset ... → Continue reading
"Kansai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, Shiga and Tokushima prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Emergency declaration(Hijojitai Sengen) orEmergency declarationWhat is (Kinkyuji Taisengen)?Natural disasters,Infection(Epidemic-Disease)ofPandemic,Nuclear accidentSuch asdisasterAnd戦 争,terrorism,Civil strife,MayhemSuch,Health-life-property-EnvironmentDanger is imminentEmergency(Emergency)Country-Region Of政府(Local governmentEtc.)decreeTo activate a special authority based onpublicIt is to proclaim and declare such a situation in order to call attention to.
About the name
Current,Japanese lawThe basic wording ofEmergency(Emergency)"·"Emergency declarationDespite being unified as "Kinkyuji Taisengen", due to customs from the wording of the provisions of the former Japanese law, "(Kinkyuji Taisengen)" is used in foreign languages.Emergency"Or"State of emergency"Emergency situation" and "Emergency declaration" are sometimes used in the media etc. as a Japanese translation of "," etc. It has the same meaning as "statement of emergency".
Measures includePolicemen-軍隊(in Japan's case,SDF)SuchCivil servantMobilization ofPublic financeCondemnation of an emergencycommandPromulgation of government ordinances superior to the law and suspension of constitutional human rights guaranteesWritIn addition to allowing arrests and house searches that do not depend on people, freedom of press and meetings, etc.LibertyThere can be restrictions. But,Japan,アイス ランドAnd someCountry ruled by lawThen, there are some cases where the request is almost unenforceable.
in Japan,1954Old until (Showa 29)Police lawAuthority to proclaim a "national emergency" under Article 62Prime MinisterWas given to the currentPolice lawbased onEmergency DeclarationOther than that,Disaster Countermeasures Basic Lawbased onDeclaration of a disaster emergency,New influenza measures special measures lawbased onPandemic influenza etc.And so onPrime MinisterIs announced.
The United States of AmericaThen,PresidentIt is not uncommon to declare a state of emergency, but it is declared when the assets are frozen under the authority of the president as "a threat from foreign countries" (For example, in November 2018, an anti-government demonstration was announced. Central America suppressed by forceEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euTo see the turmoil as an American security threat and freeze the assets of those who undermine security and democracyDonald Trump(Proclaimed by the President) and othersterrorism,InfectionIs also declared to correspond to.. In the United States, vs. 1979(I.e.Approximately 30 declarations, including asset freezes, are reported to be valid as of February 2019 in US media.
List of National Emergency Situations
Here, as mentioned above, declarations with names which are almost synonymous with each other, such as "emergency declaration" and "emergency order", are also described.
Before the 20th century
- 1941May 12 - Pacific WarOpen war ( Japan）
- 1948May 4 - Hanshin Education Case( Japan）
- 1962May 12 - Brunei People's PartyArmed uprising of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 1]）
- 1963May 3 - Baath partyThe administration is established ( (I.e.）
- 1969May 7 - Singapore Race Riot (1969) ( Singapore） 
- 1975May 6 -Opposition protest ( India）
- 1982May 9 - Japan National RailwayExtreme deterioration of ( Japan）
- 1992May 1 - Algerian Civil Waroutbreak( アルジェリア）
- 1996May 9 - KB bridgeCollapse ( パラオ）
- 1999May 9 - Taiwan921 earthquake( Republic of China）
- 2000 - McDonald's OfHello KittyConfusion due to product purchase ( Singapore）
- 2003May 3 - JinjićPresidential assassination ( Serbia and Montenegro）
- 2006May 2 - Coup d'etatattempted( フィリピン）
- May 1 - Jasmine Revolution( チュニジア）
- May 3 - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident( Japan）
- May 3 - Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power StationLoss of pressure suppression function of ( Japan）
- May 3 - anti-government protest( Yemen）
- May 8 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 9 -Dried (( (I.e.）
- 2012May 6 - ReligiousIntensifying conflict ( Myanmar）
- May 1 -Cyclone "Ian" direct hit ( トンガ）
- May 5 - Torrential rain( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 7~8 - West Africa Ebola outbreak
- May 2 - Boko HaramThe rise of ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- May 3 -Cyclone "Pam" direct hit ( (I.e.- バヌアツ）
- May 3 - EbolaRe-epidemic of ( (I.e.）
- May 3 - typhoondamage( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- May 7 - HEATForeign attack by ( チュニジア）
- May 8 - 洪水( Myanmar）
- May 11 - Paris terrorist attacks( France）
- May 11 -Bus blastterrorism( チュニジア）
- May 3 - refugeesIncrease inflow of ( ハンガリー）
- May 3 -Zika fever epidemic ( マ ー ャ ル ル）
- May 3 -Dried (( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- May 4 -Demonstration plunge into Congress ( (I.e.）
- May 5 -Coup plan ( ベネズエラ）
- May 7 -Attempted coup ( トルコ）
- May 10 -Frequent anti-government demonstrations ( エチオピア）
- May 11 - Drought( ボリビア）
- May 1 -Demonstration to please the results of the presidential election ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 3 -Invasion of Islamic extremist groups from Mali ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- May 4 - MocoaInEarth and stone flow( コロンビア）
- May 4 -Continuous bombing terrorism ( Egypt）
- May 4 - (I.e.( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 9 - Hurricane"Irma" direct hit ( バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ）
- May 9 - Mount Manaloeruption( バヌアツ）
- May 9 - PlagueFashion of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 12 -Presidential election demonstration ( ホンジュラス）
- May 1 - Montego BayIn the cityMurder caseFrequent occurrence of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 2 -Illegal rally of opposition ( Maldives）
- May 2 - flood( ボリビア）
- May 2 -Cyclone "Zeta" approaching ( トンガ）
- May 3 -AntiMuslimRiot ( Sri Lanka）
- May 5 - Socotra Island OfCyclonedamage( Yemen）
- May 6 -Demonstration against election results ( パ ュ ュ ニ ニ）
- May 8 -Hurricane “Lane” approach ( America）
- May 9 -Deterioration of security ( ベリーズ）
- May 9 -Spread of cholera infection ( Zimbabwe）
- May 1 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 2 - Belushia GubaInPolar bearThe number of appearances of ロシア）
- May 2 - Mexican and american wallAiming for constructionDonald TrumpIssued by ( America）
- May 2 -Due to floodgold mineFlooded ( Zimbabwe）
- May 3 - BreadRiots against the price increase ( スーダン）
- May 3 - CycloneCatastrophic damage from "eye dye" ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 3 -Same ( Mozambique）
- May 4 - Sri Lanka bombing terrorist attacks( Sri Lanka）
- May 5 - Drought( Namibia）
- May 6 - Dengue feverFashion of ( ホンジュラス）
- May 7 -Rapid increase in murders in St Andrew ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 8 - Zika fever・Simultaneous fashion of dengue fever ( ペルー）
- May 8 - Evia IslandLarge-scale wildfire in ( Greece）
- May 8 - bananaEpidemic of disease ( コロンビア）
- May 8 - LivestockWith the peopleAgricultureConflict of people ( チャド）
- May 8 -Large-scale forest fire ( ボリビア）
- May 8 -Hurricane "Dorian" direct hit ( America）
- May 9 -Narcotics killed soldiers ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 10 - strikeRadicalization ( エクアドル）
- May 10 - Chile riot( チリ）
- May 10 -Government overthrow plan ( ボリビア）
- May 11 - Gaza StripfromRocketattack( イ ス ラ エ ル）
- May 11 - flood( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 11 -Bus bombing terrorism ( チュニジア）
- May 11 - 2019 Albania Earthquake( アルバニア）
- May 1 - KingstonDeterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 1~8 - Global expansion of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
- May 1 - イタリア- ミクロネシア 連邦
- May 2 - マ ー ャ ル ル
- May 2 - South Korea
- May 2 - アフガニスタン- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 2 - リトアニア
- May 3 - France
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 3 - アイス ランド
- May 3 - ハンガリー- ボリビア
- May 3 - アルゼンチン- チ ェ コ- ベネズエラ- ラトビア
- May 3 - America- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- エストニア- スペイン- パナマ- ブルガリア
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ポーランド- ホンジュラス- (I.e.
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- フィリピン- ペルー- South Africa- Maldives- Lebanon
- May 3 - アルメニア- エクアドル- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- スイス- スーダン- パラグアイ- フィンランド- ルーマニア
- May 3 - Eswatini- コロンビア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Namibia- パラオ- Luxembourg
- May 3 - Australia- Northern Macedonia- Portugal- Lesotho
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ハイチ
- May 3 - サモア- トンガ- (I.e.- Brazil- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- モロッコ
- May 3 - ジ ョ ー ジ ジ
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 3 - セントルシア
- May 3 - シエラレオネ- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- セネガル- パ ュ ュ ニ ニ
- May 3 - グレナダ- New Zealand
- May 3 - Thailand- バヌアツ- Fiji
- May 3 - アンゴラ- バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ- (I.e.- セ ァ · · · · · · · · · · ·- ニ ジ ェ ー ル
- May 3 - 東 テ モ ー ル
- May 3 - メキシコ
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ボツワナ
- May 4 - ト ー ゴ- ベリーズ- Mozambique
- May 4 - ウクライナ
- May 4 - Japan[Annotation 2][Annotation 3]
- May 4 - エチオピア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 4]
- May 4 - コ ー ト ワ ワ ー ル
- May 4 - ガボン
- May 4 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 7 - north korea
- May 8 - ブ ー タ タ
- Date unknown - オーストリア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- (I.e.
- May 2 - Massive flight of grasshoppers( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 6 -Crude oil spill ( ロシア）
- May 6 -A large number of locusts arrived ( アルゼンチン）
- May 8 - Beirut explosion accident( Lebanon）
- May 8 - Fuel spill( Mauritius）
- May 8 - Large-scale wildfire( America）
- May 9 - flood( スーダン）
- May 9 - Sex crimeincrease of( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10Since then-Re-expansion of new coronavirus infection
- May 10 - Antigovernment demonstration(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 10 - anti-government protest( Thailand）
Invocation from outside the nation
Federal systemCountries andDecentralizationIn advanced countries,Local governmentMay be authorized to declare an emergency. Also, although the special law does not come into effect,International organization,armyHas established effective controlArmed organizationMay make a declaration for the purpose of calling attention.
It is an international organization WHOIt is,2005Since then, in response to a large-scale epidemic,Public health emergencies of international concernIs to be declared. The example of activation is "#Notification/designationSee.
Local Government/Local Government
- America : -The chief has the authority to declare a state of emergency in the area due to a disaster.There are mainly the following examples.
- The United Kingdom
- Japan : Local governmentOr ordinary local governmentEmergencyDeclaration" may be carried out. However, these do not trigger special laws, but are merely requests or warnings that are not legally binding. The main examples are as follows.
- Miyazaki : 2010(Heisei22 years)May 5ToHideo HigashikuniharaGovernor Foot-and-mouth diseaseExample of proclaiming the epidemic.2021(Reiwa3 years)May 1ToShunji KonoGovernorOutbreak of new coronavirus (COVID-19)Example declared for.
- Hokkaido : 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)May 2ToNaoichi SuzukiGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Aichi: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4And the same yearMay 8ToHideaki OmuraGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Gifu: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture's own state of emergency was issued in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "state of emergency" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same yearMay 7As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issued its own second wave emergency (state of emergency) until the end of August..
- Mie: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture issued an emergency declaration to prevent the spread of infection in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "emergency declaration" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same yearMay 8からMay 8Issued a prefecture-specific emergency alert declaration.
- Tochigi City: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4ToHideko OkawaThe mayor declares a state of emergency unique to the city based on the fact that the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the city is the second highest in the prefecture and the ratio per 2 population is the highest in the prefecture. ..Request hand washing, cough etiquette, wearing a mask and refraining from going out.
- Nasu area: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4ToNasushiobaraDeclared against the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). On the 27thOtawara CityとNasu TownDeclared for the same reason. On 28th, the heads of these three municipalities discussed measures at the Nasushiobara City Office, and jointly issued a joint emergency declaration.Road StationIn a form that aligns the footsteps such as complete blockade ofTomio TsukuiMayor Otawara said, "We will establish a joint front and cooperate in the three cities and towns.".
- Okinawa: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 7As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased,May 8からMay 9Issued a state of emergency unique to the prefecture.
- Fukuoka: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 8,New influenza measures special measures lawBased on Article 24, Paragraph 9May 8からMay 8Invokes "Fukuoka Corona Warning" to request closure cooperation to stores with insufficient infectious disease countermeasures and to restrict dinner and drinking parties to citizens of the prefecture.. It was canceled on October 10thHowever, it reoccurred on December 12th..
- Okayama: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 12As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issues its own medical emergency declaration..
- Miyagi: 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)May 3Since the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, from this dayMay 4Issued a state of emergency unique to the prefecture throughout the prefecture
- Yemen : 2017May, armed organization of the countryFuchsia choleraDeclaration of “emergency situation” based on the seriousness of the epidemic.
- ^ at that timeThe United KingdomAlthough he was a territory, he had already obtained the autonomy of internal affairs.
- ^ New influenza measures special measures lawDate of emergency declaration by.Historical emergencyToMay 3However, the declaration date is generally treated as April 4.
- ^ The scope of the announcement on April 4 is 7 prefecture, 1 prefectures (Tokyo,Osaka,Kanagawa,Saitama,Chiba,Hyogo,Fukuoka) Was,May 4And expanded to all other prefectures, totaling 47PrefecturesBecame the scope of official announcement.
- ^ Date of declaration. It will be activated at 9:0 on the XNUMXth of the following day.
- ^ The scope of the announcement on January 1 was 7 metropolitan area and 1 prefectures (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa), but on January 3Tochigi,Aichi,Gifu,Kyoto, Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture.afterwardsMay 2Tochigi prefecture28 DayAichi prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Kyoto prefecture, Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture were canceled respectively...The remaining period of 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefecturesMay 3Until.
- ^ a b "President Trump has declared three emergency situations". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ "That emergency situations become everyday”(May 2016, 11). 2017/4/23Browse.
- ^ "After 2 years, France lifts the declaration of emergency 6 times due to terrorism”. TV Asahi (September 2017, 11). 2019/7/6Browse.
- ^ “Kotoba Commentary: Difference between “Emergency Declaration” and “Martial Law””. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2015, 12) 2017/7/6Browse.
- ^ Conceicao. "The 13th May 1969 (Kuala Lumpur) Disturbances", pp. 112—113
- ^ Weird fashion situation in "Singapore" that Japanese people have difficulty understanding
- ^ Question on the Special Measures Act concerning the implementation of humanitarian reconstruction support activities and security assurance support activities in Iraq-House of Representatives 国会House of Representatives: 2004 (Heisei16 years) April 11
- ^ State of emergency issuance, confusion overwhelming new government process-Bangladesh AFP (January 2008, 1)
- ^ Prime Minister declares emergency, 46 dead in Greek wildfire expansion AFP (January 2008, 8)
- ^ President of Pakistan declares emergency and dismisses Supreme Court Reuters Communication (November 2008, 11)
- ^ Georgia's state of emergency declared canceled before 22 days of parliamentary approval AFP (January 2008, 11)
- ^ Fiji: Heavy rain in western Viti Levu Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ Chad issues a national emergency declaration AFP (January 2008, 2)
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Mongolia, due to riot over general election Reuters Communication (November 2008, 7)
- ^ Zimbabwe declares emergency, cholera dead over 560 Reuters Communication (November 2008, 12)
- ^ Hurricane "Ida" hits Central America, killing 124 people in El Salvador AFP (January 2009, 11)
- ^ State of emergency declared by police station attack Jamaica Nippon Television News
- ^ Eruption of volcanic eruptions in Guatemala and Ecuador, Latin America Rescue Now
- ^ Kyrgyz clash, over 80 dead, second emergency state declaration -(June 2010, 6) AFP
- ^ Spanish controller abandons all workplaces, declares emergency -AFP News
- ^ “Tunisia State of Emergency Declaration 5 Demonstrations, Cabinet Resignation”. 47NEWS (Kyodo News). (November 2011, 1) 2011/1/16Browse.
- ^ Yemen declares state of emergency Security forces fire on demonstrators(March 2011, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ (Untitled)(August 2011, 8) Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago
- ^ Tuvalu Crisis Due to Global Warming Water Shortage Government Declares State of Emergency(October 2011, 10) Excite News
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Myanmar, religious confrontation worsens(June 2012, 6) Reuters News
- ^ Mali declares state of emergency across France France dispatches troops CNN (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Egyptian president declares emergency in three provinces after riot after soccer trial AFP (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Meteorite falls in Russia, 500 people are injured Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2013, 2)
- ^ Declaration of state of emergency in the three northeastern states-No effect on Lagos- JETRO (June 2013, 6)
- ^ Emergency assistance for cyclone damage in the Kingdom of Tonga Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2014, 1)
- ^ Floods in Serbia kill three people "worst natural disaster" AFP (January 2014, 5)
- ^ Rod Mac Johnson (August 2014, 8). “Sierra Leone declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Ebola, Liberia declares emergency”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Nigeria also declares an emergency” Third country due to Ebola outbreak”. Kyodo News. 47NEWS(November 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 10. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Guinea declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ Niger declares state of emergency Boko Haram's offensive AFP (February 2015, 2) Ryukyu Shimpo
- ^ UNICEF decides to provide US$60 assistance to Japanese government, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu damaged by Cyclone Pam UNICEF (March 2015, 3)
- ^ Ebola fears reignite, Guinea declares "emergency" AFP (January 2015, 3)
- ^ Typhoon damage in the Federated States of Micronesia (issue of sympathy messages from Prime Minister Abe and Foreign Minister Kishida) (April 2015, 4) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ^ President of Tunisia announces 30-day declaration of emergency AFP (July 2015, 7) Huff Post
- ^ Myanmar flood 47 dead, 21 affected(2015 8 年 月 日 3)
- ^ "Simultaneous terrorist attacks in Paris: suicide bombing and 120 shooting deaths”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2015, 11). 2015/11/14Browse.
- ^ Terror in Tunisia's capital kills 12 presidential declaration Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 11)
- ^ Immigration/Refugee Issues: Issuance of Emergency Declaration Embassy of Japan in Hungary (March 2016, 3)
- ^ Declaration of health emergency due to Zika fever (Marshall Islands) PIC (April 2016, 4)
- ^ Emergency assistance for drought damage in the Republic of Palau Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2016, 4)
- ^ Iraq and Shiite demonstrators declare parliamentary emergency Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2016, 5)
- ^ President Venezuela declares emergency, "US plans to overthrow government" Reuters Communication (November 2016, 5)
- ^ Turkish President announces state of emergency Coup attempt BBC NEWS JAPAN (July 2016, 7)
- ^ Ethiopia declares emergency situation Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 10)
- ^ Bolivia South America declares emergency due to drought worst in 25 years AFP (January 2016, 11)
- ^ Gambia crisis, neighboring countries temporarily dispatch new president inauguration ceremony in Senegal AFP (January 2017, 1)
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Niger attacked by Islamic extremists in Mali AFP (January 2017, 3)
- ^ Colombian Debris Flow declares emergency BBC (April 2017, 4)
- ^ Egypt continuous explosion, 44 deaths Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2017, 4)
- ^ Moldova Weekly Report [April 4-16] Embassy of Japan in Moldova (May 2017, 5)
- ^ Barbuda, hit by a hurricane, unmanned for the first time in 300 years CNN (January 2017, 9)
- ^ Emergency assistance for volcanic eruption damage in Vanuatu Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2017, 10)
- ^ State of emergency against Madagascar plague Nihombashi Yumeya (October 2017, 10) Read December 4, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Central America Honduras, violence demonstration after presidential election AFP (December 2017, 12) Read December 3, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Jamaica's second largest city, frequent murder calls alert tourists AFP (December 2018, 1) Read December 21, 2018
- ^ Maldives Emergency Situation Cancellation(March 2018, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Bolivian domestic affairs and diplomacy (February 2018)(March 2018, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bolivia
- ^ Tonga approaching a powerful cyclone declares an emergency(February 2018, 2) AFP
- ^ Sri Lanka is the epitome of a world that leans to the right-emergency statement due to delay in hate speech regulation(March 2018, 3) Yahoo! News
- ^ Two people dead, three missing in Oman after cyclone(June 2018, 5) Reuters News
- ^ State of emergency declared in the Highlands (Papua New Guinea)(June 2018, 6) PIC
- ^ Hawaii approaching hurricane, president declares emergency AFP (January 2018, 8)
- ^ Issuance of Emergency Situation (Belize City) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2018, 9)
- ^ Cholera expanded in Zimbabwe, 20 dead, state of emergency declared in capital CNN (January 2018, 9)
- ^ Burkina Faso Issuance of Emergency Declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 1)
- ^ "A lot of ferocious polar bears roam... Declaration of emergency on Russian island”. AFP (July 2019, 2). 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ "U.S. Trump administration to declare state of emergency for construction of" border wall "". NHK News (NHK) 2019/2/16Browse.
- ^ Gold mine inundation, 24 deaths declared state of emergency Mainichi Newspaper (a 2019th, 19)
- ^ Sudanese Parliament Approves Presidential Declaration of Emergency AFP (January 2019, 3)
- ^ Cyclone damage and Malawi Seibo Japan (April 2019, 4)
- ^ UN WFP strengthens emergency response to cyclones and floods in Mozambique WFP (March 2019, 3)
- ^ Sri Lanka declares emergency, terrorist attacks, dead 310 Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2019, 4)
- ^ Honduras dengue fever declared emergency declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 6)
- ^ Details of areas subject to emergency declaration Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2019, 7)
- ^ Information on the issuance of hygiene emergency declarations against Zika virus infection and dengue in Peru Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Quarantine Station (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Wildfire state of emergency announced on an island in eastern Greece TV Tokyo News (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Bananas disappear from the table? New Panama disease goes to South America Nationalism (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency in eastern Chad = President due to intensified collision JIJI (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency declared in Bolivia due to forest fire sputnik japan (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Hurricane, Florida landing on the 2nd or declaration of emergency(March 2019, 8) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Guatemala Calling attention to the state of emergency -Nihonbashi Yumeya
- ^ Regarding the issuance of an emergency situation declaration following the radicalization of the Ecuador strike(March 2019, 10) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Chile's capital, violence over subway fares”. AFP (July 2019, 10). 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ Bolivia, presidential election declared emergency situation suspected of intervention(March 2019, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Israel bombs Gaza and announces emergency(November 2019, 11) TRT
- ^ Congo (joint) monthly report November 2019
- ^ Extension of the emergency declaration Travel Sun
- ^ Albanian earthquake continues to rescue 28 dead(November 2019, 11) JIJI
- ^ Eastern Kingston Area Emergency Declaration Target Area Map (Issued January 2020, 1)(Jan 2020, 1) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica
- ^ "Italy declares emergency with new coronavirus, first domestic infection confirmed“Reuters” May 2020, 1.2020/2/1Browse.
- ^ Micronesia Presidential Office Declaration of Emergency for New Coronavirus(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Marshall Suspension of air and sea routes with China, Hong Kong and Macau(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ South Korea declares emergency due to spread of coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to new pneumonia in Herat, Afghanistan(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Presidential Emergency Order in Bishkek Embassy of Japan in Kyrgyzstan
- ^ Declaration of emergency in all three Baltic countries and restrictions on foreign entry(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Declaration of emergency in France following pandemic of new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Measures for new coronavirus infection by the Guatemalan government (general)(Read April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Guatemala
- ^ COVID19 Related Information 7(March 2020, 3) Viking Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Hungary declares an emergency Situation ban on new viruses such as Italy”(Japanese). NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Confirmed first person infected with new coronavirus, issued national emergency declaration(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Argentinian flight stop from Europe and America in new Corona(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Czech Republic declares emergency Slovakia closes border". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Even in Venezuela in South America, the new Corona economic collapse makes it difficult to prevent(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ New Coronavirus: Latvian Government Declares Emergency Situation(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Latvia
- ^ "Trump declares emergency with new Corona”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ Confirmed the first new corona infection in Uruguay, currency depreciation(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Estonian Government Announces Emergency Situation Regarding New Corona Infection(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Estonia
- ^ "Spain declares emergency to reduce spread". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ National Emergency Declaration on the New Coronavirus in Panama(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Panama
- ^ New Coronavirus-related information (extension of the expiration date of measures to spread infection accompanying declaration of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bulgaria
- ^ Issuance of emergency declaration regarding the new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in El Salvador
- ^ [Poland] Prohibition of entry by foreigners-With the spread of coronavirus infection [Declaration of emergency](March 2020, 3) European navigation
- ^ Coronavirus infection (Honduras: Stay-at-home order issued: As of 3:16 pm on March 9)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Honduras
- ^ "Libya declares emergency situation Temporary administration, airports etc closed”(Japanese). Tokyo Newspaper. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Kazakhstan Concerns over spread of infection in Central Africa". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Information on new coronaviruses in Slovakia (declaration of emergency, etc.)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Slovakia
- ^ "(PDF)”. Embassy of Japan in Serbia. 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ First community-acquired president declares emergency(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus in Peru (National Emergency Ordinance-Part 2)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Peru
- ^ "South Africa National Emergency Situation Prohibition of entry from Italy". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Alert regarding the new coronavirus (9: State of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Maldives
- ^ Lebanon defaults, state of emergency declared against coronavirus, major airports closed(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Armenian government declares emergency against new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus (situation until 6:16 on the XNUMXth)(May 2020, 5) Embassy of Japan in Ecuador
- ^ Announcement of the National Emergency Declaration in Costa Rica(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Costa Rica
- ^ Switzerland also declares an emergency situation: store bans, entry restrictions(March 2020, 3) Tokyo Shimbun
- ^ Lebanon, Jordan, and Sudan are limited to economic activities due to extension of international flight suspension and outing restrictions(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus infectious disease (restriction on night out due to public health emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Paraguay
- ^ Finnish government declares emergency with new coronavirus measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ "Romanian government announces emergency”(Japanese). Business report. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ The government issued an emergency declaration and announced 10 economic measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Measures (Sao Tome and Principe: Emergency State Declaration on Public Health dated 17th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ Namibia Monthly Report (March 2020)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Namibia
- ^ Information on the new coronavirus in Palau (March 3th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Palau
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Luxembourg
- ^ Australia's "emergency declaration" de facto ban on new corona(March 2020, 3) Sankei Biz
- ^ [Emergency] [New Coronavirus] Declaration of emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Macedonia
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to expansion of new coronavirus infection, impact on Japanese companies due to blockade of some local governments(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ Issuance of a curfew by the government of the Dominican Republic(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Dominican Republic
- ^ Haiti first confirmed new coronavirus infected person(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus (partial relaxation of emergency orders)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Samoa
- ^ About National Restrictions Notice(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Tonga
- ^ New coronavirus (infection control measures in the Bahamas)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Bahamas
- ^ "New Coronavirus Brazil declares emergency". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Regarding the National Disaster Declaration by President Mutarika(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Malawi
- ^ New coronavirus (sanitary emergency, long-term stay, health consultation)(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Morocco
- ^ Declaration of national emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Georgia
- ^ Declaration of national health emergency and implementation of inspections for Madagascar immigrants within 14 days(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Madagascar
- ^ a b c d Monthly situation report for 6 countries returning to the East Caribbean countries (March 2020) -Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago (read April 2020, 4)
- ^ Sierra Leone's New Coronavirus Measures (Part 6): National Emergency Situation (1 Year)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Ghana
- ^ Congo (People) Declaration of Emergency: Border closure, Kinshasa-Prohibition of traffic between states, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Senegal: Prohibition of movement between cities, restrictions on transportation, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Senegal
- ^ Coronavirus Response <Papua New Guinea> Latest Information(April 2020, 4) Nippon Express Pelican Travel Net
- ^ "NZ declares national emergency”(Japanese). Kobe Shimbun NEXT. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ "Thailand, new corona to declare emergency situation Number of infected people ... (Photo = Reuters)”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ Alert about the new coronavirus (Vanuatu government announced "Emergency Declaration")(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Vanuatu
- ^ Fiji alert for new coronavirus(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases: Announcement of Presidential Decree on Declaration of Emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Angola
- ^ Declaration of Emergency Situation in Guinea Due to Epidemic of New Coronavirus: Border Blockade, Regulations on Transportation, etc.(2020 3 年 月 日 26)
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Niger (Part 3))(2020 3 年 月 日 27)
- ^ East Timor Banned foreigners from entering the country (March 2020, 3 28:00 to April 00, 4:26)(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Announcement of hygiene emergency declaration (Mexico)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Mexico
- ^ Equatorial Guinea: Prime Minister's Ordinance on Extension of Hygiene Emergency Declaration and New Measures(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Equatorial Guinea
- ^ New Corona virus protection-Botswana declared a state of emergency(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Botswana
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Togo (Part 3))(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Ivory Coast
- ^ Declaration of emergency situation nationwide, prohibition of going out at night from 4 April, daytime, shops, banks are open(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Belize
- ^ The "actual situation" of the new corona that cannot be seen in numbers Africa where poverty is serious(March 2020, 4) Yahoo! News
- ^ Ukrainian new coronavirus countermeasures (addition of prohibitions, penalties, etc .: April 4)(2020 4 年 月 日 5)Embassy of Japan in Ukraine
- ^ Prime Minister Abe declared an emergency situation 7 prefectures Effectiveness Until May 5 -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered at 2020:4 on April 7, 18.
- ^ Declaration of emergency, spread all over the country Until next month, 6th month Corona infection explosion sense of crisis-Government(April 2020, 4) Jiji Press
- ^ Declaration of national emergency with new coronavirus countermeasures (Ethiopia)(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ Liberia National Emergency Situation (April 2020, 4-)(March 2020, 4) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Downtown only watched by mannequins(February 2020, 4) AFP
- ^ Temporary interruption of inter-city traffic in Mongolia(March 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ [Correction] New Coronavirus Measures (Health Emergency Declaration: Great Libreville Blockade)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
- ^ Is corona infected person outbreak in North Korea?(March 2020, 7) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ [Summary] Response to new coronavirus infections(January 2021, 1) WAVOC
- ^ 30 countries around the world are implementing the strictest measures such as emergency declarations and city blockades(March 2020, 3) Japanese version of People's Network
- ^ New virus, which country will reach the end in the world?(April 2020, 4) BBC NEWS JAPAN
- ^ Somalia declares emergency situation Kenya is the worst outbreak in the last 70 years(February 2020, 2) Japan Agricultural Newspaper
- ^ Fuel spill accident in Russia's Arctic, climate change-permafrost melts(June 2020, 6) bloomberg
- ^ "Ministry of Agriculture declares phytosanitary emergency for South American grasshopper hordes”(Japanese). JETRO. 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ Lebanon Declaration of Emergency Situation, Beirut Explosion Receives 135 Dead(August 2020, 8) Yahoo News
- ^ MOL's ship aground, Mauritius “environmental emergency declaration”... Request for heavy oil recovery cooperation(So-net, August 2020, 8)
- ^ California wildfire declares "emergency"(ParsToday, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(ASC, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(AFP, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Hygiene emergency declaration reissued throughout France(March 2020, 10) JETRO
- ^ Spain declares state of emergency again Italy also restricts food and beverage business(March 2020, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Extension of the Portuguese State of Emergency (until December 2020, 12)(March 2020, 12) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency in the Kyrgyz capital spreads political unrest-Livedoor News”(Japanese). news.livedoor.com. 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Thailand's big blow, anti-government demonstration continued, state of emergency, capital outflow and tourism reconstruction fear of retreat"SankeiBiz" Sankei Digital, October 2020, 10.2020/11/13Browse.
- ^ "Tochigi Prefecture Declaration Cancellation Relaxation is step by step". NHK News. 2021/2/14Browse.
- ^ "State of emergency Canceled today in 6 prefectures excluding the Greater Tokyo Area". NHK News. 2021/3/1Browse.
- ^ Announced tomorrow's state of emergency, to announce restaurants that do not respond to time saving requests at XNUMX:XNUMX pm(January 2021, 1) TBS NEWS
- ^ "Declaration of emergency Expanded to 11 prefectures Government refrains from going out unnecessarily during the day". NHK News. 2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ Malaysia declares state of emergency in Corona Possibility of prolonging administration(Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2021, 1)
- ^ "Texas Retreats Economic Resumption-Houston Declares State of Emergency”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ London UK declares serious incident, corona infection "out of control"(REUTERS, January 2021, 1)
- ^ Jakarta declares emergency in new Corona request to stop using office -Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Foot-and-mouth disease, culling of more than 11 heads, Chief Cabinet Secretary, considering all heads" Asahi Shimbun, May 2010, 5 evening edition (Tokyo head office version), page 18.
- ^ "Yahoo! search". search.yahoo.co.jp. 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ Dear citizens, New Coronavirus emergency declaration - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 2.
- ^ Emergency Declaration (Corona) - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 3.
- ^ "Aichi prefecture's own "emergency declaration" seeks refrain from going out and moving”. NHK NEWS. 2020/4/10Browse.
- ^ Aichi Prefecture issues emergency declaration(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ a b “Municipal movements one after another The government is cautious about adding more Emergency declaration one week” (jp). Mainichi Daily News(July 2020, 4) 2020/11/29Browse.
- ^ Gifu Prefecture declares a second state of emergency(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 7)
- ^ Governor of Mie Prefecture "One step before an emergency" New virus infections one after another Emergency alert declaration(Ise Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ "3 Municipalities to "declare a joint emergency" Nasu Shiobara, Otawara, Nasu | Local topics, society | Shimotsuke Shinbun "SOON" News | New pneumonia-COVID19- | Shimotsuke Shinbun SOON”(Japanese). Shimotsuke Newspaper SOON. 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original "emergency declaration" Call for refraining from going out without unnecessary urgency(NHK, July 2020, 7)
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original warning level "Infestation spread" to be extended to the declaration(NHK, July 2020, 8)
- ^ Okinawa extends its own state of emergency again until September 9th Be wary of spreading infection in the old tray(Ryukyu Shimpo, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Home Page "Fukuoka Prefecture Corona Warning" Activation and Future Responses (August 8)
- ^ "Fukuoka Corona Warning" cancellation is also decided to partially review the trigger index ". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 10) 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka Prefecture to activate its own" corona warning "... the second time since August". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2020, 12) 2020/12/12Browse.
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Medical Emergency Declaration “Even if infected, it is not always possible to be hospitalized”(NHK, July 2020, 12)
- ^ Governor Miyagi Murai issues his own state of emergency due to a rapid increase in infected people(NHK NEWS WEB, March 2021, 3)
- ^ Unique emergency declaration for Yamagata City The number of people infected with the new corona is increasing rapidly(NHK NWES WEB, March 2021, 3)
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Sagae City New Corona(Yamagata News Online, March 2021, 3)
- ^ Yemen and cholera continue to grow, killing 1 in a month Asahi Shimbun Digital (June 2017, 6) Read June 3, 2017
- National emergency right
- Lockdown (blockade)
- Emergency law
- Severe disaster
- Emergency basic law
- Exceptional state
- New influenza measures special measures law
- Emergency declaration (avoid ambiguity)
- Priority measures such as prevention of spread
It has long prefecture areas in the north and south, and has the largest area in the prefectures of the Kinki region. NorthSea of Japan, SouthSeto Inland SeaIt is a prefecture bordering the two seas. The two sea border prefectures in Honshu are at both ends.AomoriとYamaguchi Except for, it is only in Hyogo prefecture. If you try to cross Honshu from Aomori Prefecture to Yamaguchi Prefecture by land, you will always pass through this prefecture.
Almost in the centerJapan Standard Time Meridian(135°E) passes north and south,Akashi CityIs due to thisAkashi City Astronomical Science MuseumThere is. In the central part of the prefectureChugoku MountainsLies in the east and west, making it a difficult transportation site.
The southern Seto Inland Sea coastHanshin Industrial Area,Harima Waterfront Industrial AreaJapan's leadingHeavy chemical industryIs an accumulation area ofKinki areaIt has the largest number of factory locations. On the other hand, from central to northernAgriculture, forestry and fisheriesIs the main industry,Depopulated area,Heavy snowfallAlso hold. Since the prefecture-based industrial activity index that averages these overcrowding and depopulation is the national average,Microcosm of JapanIt is sometimes said. Also in the southeastBetween Hanshin TheBed townAs a property, Kobe City (7th largest city in Japan) and the Hanshin region account for about 6% of the total population. The population of Hyogo Prefecture is the 7th largest in Japan, and the population density of Hyogo Prefecture is the 8th largest in Japan.
Regulatory country(Old country)SettsuWestern,Tamba countrySouthwest andTajima country,Harima country,Awaji countryMost of the prefecture area is composed of each of theOkayamaSince there were two cross-border transfers fromBeautiful landEastern,Bizen countryIncluding southeastern part[Annotation 2].HokkaidoSpans 11 countries next to (7 countries)Goki eight roads OfKinai(Settsu country),Sanin road(Tamba country, Tajima country),Sanyo road(Harima country, Mimasaka country, Bizen country),NankaidoSince it is divided into (Awaji Province), this prefecture, which spans the largest number of four regions in Japan, has been established in a way that almost ignores the ancient administrative divisions and regional divisions.Even in the current regional divisionTottoriLocated west of the borderWest HarimaThe western part of the regionAtlasIn the Kinki region page etc., it has been cut offChugokuMay be posted on the page.
Foreign currencyUrgent acquisitionMeiji governmentIs TajimaRaw silkTo export of SettsuKobe PortTo take advantage ofToshimichi OkuboBased on the plan formulated by Tsutomu Sakurai under1876(Meiji 9), the area of the third Hyogo prefecture was confirmed. As a financial source for the development of Kobe, it used the tax revenue from the rich agricultural countries such as Harima and Tajima.
Edo PeriodThe clan placed inAmagasaki Domain-Mita Domain, To Tamba countryMt. Sasayama Clan-Kashiwara Domain, In TajimaIzushi Domain-Toyooka DomainThere is in Harima countryHimeji Domain-Hayashida Domain-Akashi Domain-Tatsuno Domain-Ako Domain-Crescent moon-Ono Domain-Mikusa Domain-Ashi clan-Yamazaki domainBut in AwajiAwa Domain (Awa Tokushima Domain) OfSumoto CastleThe Inada family,Flag book(Replacement)ofYamana familyMuraokaJinya, ReplacementIkeda familyThere was Fukumoto Jinya.
This prefecture, which has included diversity as described above, once existed.Socialist Federal Republic of YugoslaviaIn analogy to "HyogoslaviaSometimes called[Annotation 3], The prefecture also rides on this2018From (30)U5H=United 5koku of HYOGOIs being promoted.
Origin of prefecture name
It was in the current Kobe city of HyogoHyogo CastleIt is due to the government office being set up in. There was Hyogo CastleYabe-gunHyogotsu (formerly known asOwada Tomari) Was prosperous as a port town with a population of more than 2 at that time, but it was close to the northeast of Hyogotsu, and the town of Kobe, which became the de facto port, developed rapidly after the Meiji period. Hyogotsu is a local government name1879ToKobe WardAlso, as a port name1892I was swallowed up by Kobe Port.
|Center of gravity||Northern end|
|Center point||Eastern end|
- Main mountains and mountains
- Chugoku Mountains : Mount Hino,Mt. Hachibuseyama,Mt. Ouginosen,Mt.,Sotakedake,Mt. Yodogawa,Hinakurayama,Mimuroyama,Back mountain,Yukihiko mountain,Mt. Shichitan,Dangamine,Thousand Peaks,Mt. Hinagata,Saikouji Mountain,Myojinzan
- Tango Mountains : Higashi-floor Oyama
- Niu Mountains : Mt. Nyu,Mt. Taishakuzan
- Higashi-Harima Hills:Takao Mt. Kuraiyama,Kasamatsuyama,Zen Defense Mountain,Mikiyama,Ookayama
- Mt. Rokkosan site : Mt. Rokkosan,Mt. Mayasan,Mountain again,Mt. Hachibuseyama,Higashi Ota Fukuyama,West Otafukuyama,Instep
- Yuzuruha Mountains : Mt. Tsuruhayama,Mt. Hagiwara
- Taki mountain range : Chopsticks,Nishigatake,Koganegatake
Mount Hino (The highest peak in the prefecture)
- Hachibushi Plateau,Kannabe Plateau,Torokawadaira, Rabbit Wano Kogen, Kamiyama Kogen,Sugigasawa Plateau, Takuoka Kogen, Mihara Kogen, Mikata Kogen,Tomine Kogen,Mineyama Plateau
- Main plainsbasin
- Osaka Plain,Harima Plain,Sumoto Plain,Mihara Plain,Toyooka Basin,Mt. Sasayama Basin, Mita Basin, Tada Basin
- Terai Caldera
- Main river
- Kako River system:Kakogawa,Mibugawa, Sugihara River
- Maruyama River system:Maruyama River,Izushigawa, Oyagawa, Yagigawa
- Ibo River system:Ibogawa,Hayashidagawa, Fukuchi River, Kumon River
- Yodogawa River tributary:Kanzaki River,Inagawa
- Other water systems:Mukogawa,(I.e.,Chikusa River,Akashigawa,Yumemae River,Sumoto River,Mihara River, Yada River, Kishida River, etc.
- Main canyons/canyons
- Torokawa Valley,Kirigaki valley, Komata River Valley,Akataki Valley,Ase Valley,Otomizu Valley,Tentaki Valley,Itoi Valley,Fukuchi Valley, Inagawa Valley, Transverse Valley, Kumanami Valley,Ojiro valley, Akanishi Valley, Itamami Valley, Yamada Valley, Naoya Valley,Horaikyo,Tachiunkyo
- Hara Fudo Falls,Saroo Falls,Tenaki,Nunobiki Falls,Kirigaki Falls,Seven kinds of waterfalls,Hitsugaki Falls,Tomei Falls, Nunodaki,Torokawa Fudo Waterfall, Akataki,Kuroiwa Falls
- Main lake
- Tsukhara Lake(Tou Dam),Lake Tojo(Kamogawa Dam),Lake Senjoji(Aono Dam),Lake Chimei(Ichigo dam),Showa pond(Showaike dam),Lake Ginzan(Ikuno Dam),Tataragi Damreservoir,Lake Suisei(Kojiya Dam),
In the prefecture,Awaji City13301 places are the most,SumotoNo. 7014, followed by Kobe City 6305. Awaji Island occupies about half of the prefecture.. On the other hand, in recent years, prefecture surveys have revealed that about 3 places, which is nearly 1% of the total, do not actually exist... However, even with that in mind, the number of reservoirs remains the highest in Japan.
- As of April 2009, 4
- Tameike number ranking
- As of August 2019
- Tameike number ranking
- Main natural island
- Awaji Island,Narigashima,Numajima
- Ieshima Islands(Iejima,Bosejima,Ogashimaother)
- Nissei Islands Torishima(There is a prefectural border with Okayama on the island)
Natural park/national park
- National park
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Taki Mountain Prefectural Nature Park,Inagawa Valley Prefectural Nature Park,Shimizu Tojo Lake Prefectural Hang Prefectural Nature Park,Asago Gunsan Prefectural Nature Park,Otomizu Chikusa Prefectural Natural Park,Tajima Mountain Prefectural Nature Park,Nishiban Hill Prefectural Natural Park,Izushi Itoi Prefectural Nature Park,Harima Chubu Hills Prefectural Nature Park,Yukihikomineyama Prefectural Nature Park,Kasagatayama Sengamine Prefectural Nature Park
Summers are generally hot. Mainly in the north and inland areasFern phenomenonbyExtremely hot dayOften occurs, and in the south, mainly in the coastal area between Kobe and Hanshin.Tropical nightOften becomes.
In the winter, the coastal area of the Seto Inland Sea is warm, but the average January temperature in other inland areas and the north is below 1°C, and there are many winter days and it is relatively cold.MitaEven if you compare at the same altitudeNorth KantoIn some places, the temperature is lower than that in eastern Japan. In the northern area facing the Sea of Japan(I.e.Under the influence ofprecipitationThe number of days and the amount of snowfall increase.Sea of Japan polar air mass convergence zoneUnder the influence of, the snowfall will increase rapidly in a short time of half a day to a few days, and even in the plain areas such as Toyooka city area and Kasumi, it may become stagnation snow of about 50 cm to about 1 m. Even in the inland part of the northern part of Harima, comparing with the coastal parts and plain parts of the southern partprecipitationIf the number of days increases a little and the active snow cloud descends south from the Sea of Japan, heavy snow of around 20 cm may occur. Even in the coastal area of the Seto Inland Sea, mainly in southern Harima(I.e.And Koyuki,SleetThere are days whenSnowfallIs at most once or twice a winter, about 1-2 cm. Especially, the amount of snow from Kobe to Hanshin is extremely low.
|Toyooka||Asago City||Yabu City|
|Nishiwaki||Tamba Mt. Sasayama|
|Warmest month||25.9 (August)||26.3 (August)||25.7 (August)||25.1 (August)||26.2 (August)||26.5 (August)|
|Coldest month||4.2 (August)||2.9 (August)||2.2 (August)||1.8 (August)||2.8 (August)||3.2 (August)|
|Most months||255.6 (August)||241.3 (August)||206.6 (August)||270.5 (August)||228.6 (August)||217.2 (August)||201.0 (August)||227.7 (August)|
|Minimum month||104.1 (August)||105.4 (August)||81.5 (August)||67.1 (August)||89.0 (August)||43.9 (August)||37.5 (August)||52.2 (August)|
Number of days
|Most months||22.4 (August)||20.8 (August)||16.7 (August)||14.1 (August)||17.0 (January)||12.7 (August)||12.0 (August)||13.3 (August)|
|Minimum month||9.1 (August)||9.3 (August)||9.5 (August)||9.4 (November)||9.5 (August)||7.8 (August)||6.0 (August)||8.4 (August)|
|Warmest month||25.4 (August)||26.7 (August)||26.4 (August)||27.1 (August)||26.5 (August)||26.4 (August)||27.6 (August)||26.1 (August)||28.0 (August)||27.1 (August)||26.3 (August)|
|Coldest month||2.3 (August)||3.3 (August)||2.9 (August)||4.0 (August)||4.8 (August)||3.5 (August)||5.1 (August)||2.3 (August)||5.7 (August)||5.4 (August)||5.0 (August)|
|Most months||272.8 (August)||207.0 (August)||179.1 (August)||179.1 (August)||157.4 (August)||179.7 (August)||148.2 (August)||190.3 (August)||189.6 (August)||163.4 (August)||224.2 (August)|
|Minimum month||54.9 (August)||35.8 (August)||30.0 (August)||34.5 (August)||26.5 (August)||32.4 (August)||36.1 (August)||33.2 (August)||38.9 (August)||34.0 (August)||44.3 (August)|
Number of days
|Most months||13.4 (August)||12.1 (August)||12.0 (August)||11.3 (August)||11.2 (August)||11.8 (August)||11.2 (August)||11.6 (August)||11.3 (August)||12.0 (August)||12.3 (January)|
|Minimum month||7.5 (August)||5.6 (November)||4.7 (August)||4.5 (August)||4.4 (August)||4.9 (August)||5.3 (August)||5.8 (August)||4.8 (August)||5.5 (August)||5.2 (August)|
There are 29 cities and 12 towns in the prefecture. In addition, the way to read the town is "chou". The village disappeared in 1962.
The following is a comprehensive set up by the prefecture for each regionOffice7 ofPrefectural bureauAnd 3 of "Citizens' Center] Is described. The difference between the "Citizens' Bureau" and the "Citizens' Center" is that in areas where many businesses have been transferred from the prefecture, with ordinance-designated cities and core cities, the organization is slimmer than the "Citizens' Bureau" as the "Citizens' Bureau". ing. In addition,Estimated populationIs as of June 2021, 3Of statistics.
- Kobe prefectural center
Kobe prefectural centerThe following 1 city (9 wards) belongs to the jurisdiction, and the estimated population in the jurisdiction is 1,513,193.
- Kobe City (Higashinada Ward-Nada Ward-Hyogo Ward-Nagata-Suma Ward-Tarumi Ward-Kita-Chuo-ku-Nishi-ward）
Hanshin South Area
- Hanshin Minami Prefectural Center
Hanshin Minami Prefectural CenterThe following three cities belong to the jurisdiction, and the estimated population in the jurisdiction is 3.
Hanshin North Area
- Hanshin Kita Prefectural Bureau
Hanshin Kita Prefectural BureauThe following 4 cities and 1 town belong to the jurisdiction, and the estimated population in the jurisdiction is 713,467.
East Harima area
- East Harima Prefectural Bureau
East Harima Prefectural BureauThe following 3 cities and 2 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 711,484.
North Harima area
- Kitaharima Prefectural Bureau
Kitaharima Prefectural BureauThe following 5 cities and 1 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 262,295.
- Nakaharima Prefectural Citizen Center
Nakaharima Prefectural Citizen CenterThe following 1 cities and 3 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 568,319.
West Harima area
- Nishiharima Prefectural Civic Bureau
Nishiharima Prefectural Civic BureauThe following 4 cities and 3 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 244,555.
- Tamba Prefectural Bureau
Tamba Prefectural BureauThe following two cities belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 2.
- Tajima Prefectural Bureau
Tajima Prefectural BureauThe following 3 cities and 2 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 156,321.
- Awaji Prefectural Bureau
Awaji Prefectural BureauThe following two cities belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 3.
|Hyogo Prefecture and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hyogo Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Hyogo Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Hyogo Prefecture city population ranking (2008(As of 20)
- Hyogo Prefecture city population density ranking (2008(As of 20)
A regulatory country equivalent to the prefecture area
By the second prefecture integration,SettsuWestern part of (Yabe-gun-Awara-gun-Muko-gun-Kawabe-Arima-gun),Tamba countrySouthwest of (Taki-gun-Hikami-gun),Tajima countryThe entire area ofHarima countryThe entire area ofAwaji countryCame to be composed of the whole area. at the same time,Kinai(Settsu country),Sanin road(Tamba country, Tajima country),Sanyo road(Harima country),Nankaido(Awaji Country) and 4 regions.
After that, there were two cross-border transfers from Okayama Prefecture.1896(Meiji29 years) in OkayamaYoshino-gunIshii VillageHyogoSayo-gunTransferred to Yoshino-gunSankanmuraLarge printNakayama is Sayo-gunEgawa VillageIs transferred toBeautiful landHas started to include a part of.1963(Showa38) in Okayama PrefectureWake-gunNissa TownFukuura (excluding Terayama in the north) is in Hyogo prefectureAko CityIs transferred toBizen countryHas started to include a part of.
- Old tomb18,351 places are No. 1 in Japan,(I.e.28,882 places are the second largest in Japan, and it is said that many of them have been cultivated since ancient times.
- ProminentEnki ceremonyHarima country as a big shrineAkashi-gun OfUmi Shrine,Ibo-gun OfGradient Amaterasu Shrine,Shishiwa-gun OfIwaza University Namochi soul shrine, AwajiTsuna-gun OfIzanagi Shrine,Mihara-gun OfYamato Daikokutama Shrine, Settsu-Kuni of Muko-gunIwata Shrine,Iwa Shizu Shrine, In YabeIkuta Shrine,Nagata Shrine, In ArimaOnsen Shrine, Tamba-Kutani-gunKushiishi Window ShrineEtc.
Change of prefecture area
- Keio4 years/MeijiNew Year (1868）
- May 1(Aug. 2) - Hyogo ZindaiInstalled.
- May 2(February 2th)-Hyogo ZhendaiHyogo CourtChange to. Tanimachi Deputy Office was under the jurisdictionSettsu185 villages (Yabe-gun39 villagesAwara-gun34 villagesMuko-gun10 villagesKawabe93 villagesArima-gun9 villages) andHarima country209 villages (Mibu-gun28 villagesInami District1 villagesKato-gun31 villagesTakagawa-gun61 villagesKasai District42 villagesKoto-gun2 villagesKasai-gun1 villagesIsai District1 villagesShishiwa-gun42 villages)Shogunateと、摂津国26村（八部郡8村・菟原郡1村・武庫郡14村・有馬郡3村）および播磨国108村（美嚢郡22村・加東郡24村・加西郡6村・神東郡3村・Shinsai District11 villagesKoto-gun8 villagesAko-gun13 villagesSayo-gun21 villages)Flag territoryJurisdiction.
- May 5(July 7)-Abolished Hyogo Court,HyogoInstalled.
- 2th year of Meiji (1869）
- 4th year of Meiji (1871）
- 5(June 6-July 18)- Tokushima DomainMr. InadaChichiIsAwaji countryTsuna-gunIncorporated 43 or Muraura.
- May 7(August 8th)-Three prefectures in the western part of Settsu are integrated by the first prefecture integration, andHyogoWas launched. Integrating 10 prefectures of Harima countryHimeji prefectureInstalled.
- May 11(Dec 12)-Himeji PrefectureShikama PrefectureRenamed to.
- May 11(December 12)-Throughout AwajiMeito prefectureTransferred to.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)
- 1963(Showa38 years)
Ancient times-early modern times
- 4th-3rd centuries BC-The Matsuho Dotaku excavated on Awaji Island is considered to be similar to the oldest Kojindani Dotaku.
- Around the 1st century-The Gossakaito Uchigakiuchi site, the largest ironware manufacturing community in Japan in the latter half of the Yayoi period, will be built.
- 3st centuryLatter half - Nishijometsuka TumulusIs built.
- 4st century - Higashijoumetsuka Tumulus,Virgin Mound TumulusIs built.
- 4st centuryEnd ~5st centuryBeginning- Goshizuka Tumulus,Kotsubo Tomb,Miyayama Tumulus,Danbayama TumulusIs built.
- Emperor Kinmei13 years(552?)- BaekjeHoly kingMegyo-ji (Nyu-ji) is founded by Megumi (monk: Dojo) who is the prince of (Shomyō).
- Emperor Chung2 years(589?)- Prince ShotokuBy Totayama Shitennoji Holy Temple (Tsururinji Temple) Is founded.
- Emperor Suiko11 years(603)- May 7,Toma PrincePrincess Toner, who is the princess of Akaishi, died, and Akaishi Higasaoka (Yoshida Otsuka Tumulus) Is buried.
- Emperor Shumei3 years(631)- May 9, Emperor Shumei was the Arima hot spring (Arima Onsen) Take a bath.
- Emperor4 years/DahuaNew Year (645)- Emperor KotokuBy the request ofGayain,Ryoji Temple,Eri Tenjoji Temple(Taihua 2 years (646)),Ichijoji Temple(Tsukaka 6 years /White pheasantNew Year (650)) is founded.
- White pheasant 2 years (651)- HodoBy the hermitAsokoji TempleとIshimine TempleIncision.
- Hirohito3 years(716)- Former EmperorBy the request ofTaizanji TempleIs built.
- Postponement24 years(805)-Denkyo DaishiClearestBy Japan firstEsoteric BuddhismThe Nohfuku Gokoku Shrine, which is a religious siteNofukuji Temple) Is founded in the current Kobe city Hyogo Ward.
- Sacred turtle2 years(812)- Owada TomariIs rebuilt.
- Heaven10 years(833)- Emperor JunwaAs the royal templeWashinji Temple KukaiWill be invented by.
- Niwa2 years(886)- Emperor MitsutakaBy the request ofSumaji TempleIs built.
- Enki14 years(914)- Kiyoshi MiyoshiOwada Tomari repair by.
- Kobo3 years(966)-By sex aerialEngyoji TempleIncision.
- Security4 years(1174)- Kiyomori TairaTo Owada TomariSutra islandBuild (Keigashima).
- Approval4 years(1180)-By Kiyomori TairaKyo FukuharaConstruction of.
- 8 years/Toshinaga3 years(1184)- Battle of Ichinotani.
- Takehisa7 years(1196)- Heavy sourceReconstruction of Owadamari by performance.
- 9 years (1198)-Due to heavy sourcesJodo TempleIs built.
- 1300 eraFrom the middle1310 eraMid- Bunkanbo Tokuon(Hiroma) conducts a reclamation project in the Higashi-Harima region.
- Motohiro3 years/Syokei2 years(1333)- Kamakura ShogunateDestruction. HarimaAkamatsu circle heart,Emperor GodaigoSide by side.
- EngenFirst year/Kenmu3 years(1336)- Battle of MinatogawaでMasanari Suzukidie in battle.
- Box office5 years/Yasunaga3 years(1344)- Takashi AshikagaByFukukaiji TempleIncision.
- Box office7 years/Sadakazu2 years(1346)- Sadanori Akamatsu Himeji castleTheFortification.
- CargillNew Year (1441)- Kayoshi no RanでManaka AkamatsuDestruction.
- Kansei7 years/BunshoNew Year (1466)-Headquartered in TajimaSozen Yamana(Yutaka Yamanamochi)Mr. HosokawaFight with (Onin's rebellion).
- Tensho7 years(1579）
- Tensho 8 (1580)-Hideyoshi Hashiba (Hideyoshi Toyotomi) Attacked byMiki CastleFallen castle,Choji BesshoDestruction.
- Tensho 17 (1589)-Toyotomi HideyoshiHanakuma CastleThe castle.
- Keicho14 years(1609)- Terumasa IkedaRepaired Himeji Castle.
- Genroku14 years(1701)- Ako DomainmainNaganori Asano Edo CastleInsideYoshio KiraCut the bellyReform. following year,Ako RoushiAttack (Ako incident).
Bakumatsu to the end of the Pacific War
- Keio3May 12(1868May 1)- Hyogo PortEstablished Hyogo prefecture for opening ports, management and operation.
- Keio 4th yearMay 5(1868May 7) The first generationGovernorToIto HirobumiIs appointed.
- Meiji3 years(1870)- Noon Incident.
- 1874(7th year of Meiji)-Kobe-OsakaBetween the railway (currentlyTokaido Main Line) Is open.Kobe foreign settlementToGas lampLights up.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)- Shikama Prefecture(Harima),Toyooka(Tajima/Tamba) and Meito prefecture (Awaji) merged. It will be almost in the current range. The population (about 135 million) at that time wasTokyo-OsakaI was out of control.
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)- Emperor Meiji OfImperial residenceIs Bentenhama of Kobe Port (currentlyKobe Harborland) Is provided.
- 1888(Meiji21 years)- Sanyo RailwayOpening of business. (1890Present by (Meiji 23)Sanyo Main LineSection in Hyogo is open)
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)-Kobe city, birth of Himeji city.
- 1894(27th year of Meiji)- Bantan Railway(CurrentBantan Line) Opened (after merger with Sanyo Railway)1906(Meiji 39) All through).
- 1897(Meiji 30)-In Himejiarmy10th DivisionInstallation(1919(TaishoUp to 8 years)).
- 1903(Meiji 36)-Japan's firstゴ ル フ 場 Mt. RokkosanOpened in.
- 1905(38th year of Meiji)- Hanshin Electric RailwayBut Kobe (Sannomiya)~Osaka(Irihashi) Opened in.Hanshin ModernismEra of (1940(ShowaUp to 15 years)).
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)- Minoh Arima Electric OrbitOpened (Takarazuka~UmedaIn between,Hankyu CorporationTakarazuka Main Line).Hyogo Electric OrbitOpened (currentlySanyo Electric Railway).
- 1913(Taisho2 years)-Takarazuka Chorus (currentlyTakarazuka Music School) Organization.
- 1914(Taisho 3rd year)-Takarazuka Girls Opera (currentlyTakarazuka Revue) First performance. In Suma, KobeRoyal family OfVilla,Muko Imperial Palace(CurrentSuma Rikyu Park) Is provided.
- 1916(5th year of Taisho)-Amagasaki city was born.
- 1919(8th year of Taisho)-The birth of Akashi city.
- 1920(9th year of Taisho)- Hanshin Express Railway(Currently Hankyu Electric Railway)Kobe Main Line,Itami LineOpening
- 1924(13th year of Taisho)- Hanshin Koshien StadiumCompletion. Hanshin Express Railway (currently Hankyu Railway)Koyo LineOpening of business.Frank Lloyd WrightYamamura Residence designed byFormer Yamamura Residence) Is completed.
- 1925(14th year of Taisho)-Nishinomiya City enforcement.
- 1927(Showa2 years)- Hanshin national highwayOpened.
- 1928(Showa3 years)-Kobe Arima Electric Railway opens (currently after mergerKobe Electric Railway).
- 1932(Showa 7)-designed by CH AllisonHirono Golf ClubOpen
- 1940(Showa 15)- Sumoto,Ashiya,ItamiIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1942(Showa 17)- AioiIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1945(Showa 20)- Pacific WarAmagasaki below,Kobe, Himeji, Nishinomiya etc.US military air raidReceive.
After the Pacific War
- 1949(Showa 24)- Kobe UniversityWas launched.
- 1950(Showa 25)- Kakogawa,ToyookaIs enforced by the municipal system. Born in Higashinada Ward, Kobe City.
- 1951(Showa 26)- Tatsuno,AkoIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1952(Showa 27)- Nishiwakibirth.
- 1953(Showa 28)- Nishinomiya-Takarazuka,Amagasaki,Itami,Himeji,KakogawaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionImplementation.
- 1954(Showa 29)- Takasago,(I.e.,Miki,Takarazuka,KawanishiIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1956(31)-11rdNational Athletic MeetHeld.
- 1958(Showa 33)- Mitabirth.
- 1960(Showa 35)- Itami,KakogawaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 1962(Showa 37)-The town system is enforced in Ae village.Harima TownThis is the first prefecture without a village in Japan.
- 1966(Showa 41)- HimejiIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 1966(Showa 41)- Port IslandStart of construction.
- 1967(Showa 42)- Kasai Citybirth.
- 1971(Showa 46)- ItamiSchool district (Itami City,Kawanishi City,Inagawa Town)soComprehensive selectionRe-implementation.
- 1975(Showa 50)- AkashiSignedIs part of the school districtAkashi CityAloneComprehensive selectionImplementation.
- 1981(56)-Port Island completed.Kobe Port Island ExpoHeld.
- 1985(Showa 60)- Onaruto BridgeOpening. 3rdNational urban greening fair(Kobe Green Expo '85) held.UniversiadeHeld the Kobe convention.
- 1986(Showa 61)- Akashi Kaikyo BridgeGroundbreaking.
- 1988(Showa 63)- National high school general physical education meetHeld (63 total).
- 1991(Heisei3 years)-The first female mayor of Japan is born in Ashiya City.
- 1993(5)- Himeji castle UNESCO-world HeritageRegister with.
- 1994(6)- Tajima AirfieldOpened.Osaka AirportStarted regular flights to (Itami Airport).
- 1995(7)- Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake(Hyogoken Nanbu Earthquake) Occurrence.
- 1998(10)- Akashi Kaikyo BridgeOpening.
- 1999(11)-Mt. Sasayama enforces municipal system (currentlyTamba Mt. Sasayama).
- 2000(12)-International gardening and landscaping expo on Awaji IslandJapan Flora 2000(Hanahiro Awaji) held.
- 2004(16)- Tamba city,Yabu Citybirth.
- 2005(17)- Minamiawaji City,Asago City,Awaji City,Shishiwa City,Tatsuno City, TakagawaTakamachi, Kanzaki-gunKamikawa Town, Bikata-gunKami Town-Shin Onsen Townbirth. In addition, transfer to towns and cities.
- 2006(18)- Kobe Airport(Marine Air) Opened the port.Kato Citybirth. In addition, transfer to the city of the town.Nojigiku Hyogo National Athletic MeetHeld.
- 2008(20)- Akashi,AmagasakiIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2009(21)- Itami,NishinomiyaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2009(21)- Hanshin Namba LineOpening of business.
- 2010(22)- TakarazukaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2019(31)-Launched "Hyogo e-prefecture system" to register people who are interested in Hyogo prefecture.
- "Hyogo Prefecture History Gallery"
Heisei 19 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.59
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 17th out of 9 municipalities
Heisei 18 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.53
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th out of 14 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 9461 billion yen
- General account revenue 2 trillion yen
- General account expenditure 2 trillion yen
- Personnel expenses, property costs, etc. per capita settlement amount 1 yen (prefectural average 11 yen)
- Number of employees per population 100.000 1,044.75 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- Laspeyres index 100.9 (prefecture average 99.6)
- Real debt service ratio 19.6% (3-year average, prefectural average 14.7) *It exceeds 18%, which requires a permit to issue bonds.
- Per populationLocal bondCurrent amount 65 yen (prefectural average 9471 yen)
Balance of local bonds
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account, current amount ¥3 billion
- Local bonds for special accounts other than the above, current amount of ¥4306 billion
- Regional maintenance business accounts for 1172 billion yen, basin sewer accounts for 1240 billion yen, etc. otherThird sectorEtc. (51 corporations), etc.
- Main debt guarantees: Hyogo Midori Corporation ¥187 billion, Hyogo Industrial Revitalization Center ¥143 billion, Hyogo Housing Supply Corporation ¥203 billion, Hyogo Road Corporation ¥161 billion
Heisei 17 year
- Fiscal strength index: 0.49
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 8th among 1 municipalities
Heisei 16 year
- Fiscal strength index: 0.47
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 10th among 4 municipalities
U5H projectWas established in order to rediscover the "hometown" in Hyogo by individuals and individuals involved in Hyogo.Hyogo officialIs a project.."U5H" at the beginning is an abbreviation for "United 5koku of Hyogo". 5koku (five countries) is described in detail below.
- 5koku (5 countries)
- It used to be a hub for the Japan-Song trade, and became a port representing Japan after the Meiji Restoration.Settsu(Kobe/Hanshin).
- It was a good port of the Sea of Japan and prospered as a "wind-waiting/tide-waiting" port for Kitamae ships in the Edo period.Tajima country.
- Hyogo Prefecture, on the contrary, it is depicted at the beginning of "Kojiki" as the beginning of Japan.Awaji country.
- Even in Hyogo Prefecture, which boasts the number of old burial mounds in Japan, many remains from the Paleolithic period remain.Harima country.
- Large-scale burial mounds, Paleolithic sites, and even Cretaceous Tamba dragon dating back 1 million years were discovered.Tamba country.
A company headquartered in Hyogo Prefecture
- ASICS(Kobe City)
- Squid resources(Nishinomiya City)
- Ishihara Chemical(Kobe City)
- Ito Ham(Nishinomiya City)
- Itomen(Tatsuno City)
- SRI sports(Kobe City)
- S Foods(Nishinomiya City)
- L&G (Kakogawa City)
- Oisis(Kobe City)
- Osaka Titanium Technologies(Amagasaki City)
- Ozeki(Nishinomiya City)
- Otsuki Pearl(Kobe City)
- Off tex(Kobe City)
- Oliver sauce(Kobe City)
- Kanetetsu Delica Foods(Kobe City)
- Kamigumi(Kobe City)
- Kamino Moto Honpo(Kobe City)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries(Kobe City)
- Kawanishi Warehouse(Kobe City)
- Kawamura cycle(Kobe City)
- Kansai Home Sales (Himeji City)
- Kiku Masamune Brewery(Kobe City)
- Kikuya book sales(Kobe City)
- Kimuratan(Kobe City)
- Kyoshin Ranch(Kobe City)
- Far East Development Industry(Nishinomiya City)
- Kinki sign(Himeji City)
- King Brew(Inami Town)
- Glory(Himeji City)
- Ken min foods(Kobe City)
- Good day Sanso(Kobe City)
- Kobe Shimbun(Kobe City)
- Kobe Steel Works(Kobe City)
- Kobe Electric Railway(Kobe City)
- Kobe Fugetsudo(Kobe City)
- Kobe Bussan(Inami Town)
- Königskrone(Kobe City)
- Gozazoku(Himeji City)
- Konishi Sake Brewery(Itami City)
- Sawa no Crane(Kobe City)
- Kasugai Confectionery Aioi(Aioi City)
- Sun Television(Kobe City)
- Sanyo Electric Railway(Kobe City)
- Sanyo Special Steel(Himeji City)
- Sanyo Department Store(Himeji City)
- JFE Advantech(Nishinomiya City)
- Sysmex(Kobe City)
- Charle(Kobe City)
- Showa Grove (Himeji City)
- Shinei(Kobe City)
- Shinki Bus(Himeji City)
- JCR Pharma(Ashiya City)
- Shinmei Holdings(Kobe City)
- Shinmeiwa Industry(Takarazuka City)
- Swift X Co., Ltd.(Kobe City)
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries(Kobe City)
- Consumers' cooperative co-op Kobe(Kobe City)
- Seiban(Tatsuno City)
- Daiichi (Ono City)
- Taki Chemical (Kakogawa City)
- Takuma(Amagasaki City)
- Tajimaya food (Itami City)
- TASAKI(Kobe City)
- Tatsuma Honke Sake Brewery(Nishinomiya City)
- WDB Holdings(Himeji City)
- TUNE GUITAR MANIAC(Amagasaki City)
- Teikoku Electric Works(Tatsuno City)
- Daily Sports(Kobe City)
- DX antenna(Kobe City)
- Davy Seiko(Himeji City)
- Densoten(Kobe City)
- TOA(Kobe City)
- Japan (Kobe City)
- Tokaro(Kobe City)
- Donk(Kobe City)
- Toho(Kobe City)
- Toraku(Kobe City)
- Tori(Itami City)
- Trading(Kobe City)
- Inner and outer rubber(Akashi City)
- Nishimatsuya(Himeji City)
- Nichirin(Kobe City)
- Nikko(Akashi City)
- Japan Eli Lilly(Kobe City)
- Japan prime(Nishinomiya City)
- Japan Giant Tire (Tatsuno City)
- Japan Electronic Material(Amagasaki City)
- Japan Yamamura Glass(Amagasaki City)
- Nihonmaruten soy sauce(Tatsuno City)
- Nestle Japan(Kobe City)
- Noevir(Kobe City)
- Nozawa(Kobe City)
- Nose Electric Railway(Kawanishi City)
- Noritz(Kobe City)
- Hilex Corporation(Takarazuka City)
- Housing Taiho (Himeji City)
- Shiratsuru Sake Brewery(Kobe City)
- Peregrine Falcon (Miki City)
- Harimaya Main Store(Asago City)
- Bandeau chemistry(Kobe City)
- Biofermin Pharmaceutical(Kobe City)
- Higashimaru soy sauce(Tatsuno City)
- Hyogo FM Broadcast(Kiss FM KOBE, Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefecture Nobu Somen Cooperative(Tatsuno City)
- Hiyoriyama (Crab OfParent company・Toyooka City)
- Hiraki(Kobe City)
- Familia(Kobe City)
- Felissimo(Kobe City)
- Fukui Construction (Yubu City)
- Fukumusume brewing(Kobe City)
- Fujicco(Kobe City)
- Fujipream(Himeji City)
- Procter & Gamble Japan (P & G) (Kobe City)
- Bunsen(Tatsuno City)
- Hokuseisha (Toyooka City)
- Pocket (Mita City)
- Honke Kamadoya(Kobe City)
- Masuda Mill(Kobe City)
- Maneki food(Himeji City)
- Maruo calcium(Akashi City)
- Maruyanagi Kokuraya Yanagimoto (Kobe City)
- Three star belt(Kobe City)
- MOORISH(Kobe City)
- Morozov(Kobe City)
- Yamasa Kamaboko(Himeji City)
- Yamato Housing(Kobe City)
- Yamato Yashiki(Himeji City)
- Yamato Manufacturing Co., Ltd.(Akashi City)
- UCC Coffee UCC(Kobe City)
- Euheim(Kobe City)
- Yoshinaga Construction (Kawanishi City)
- Radio kansai(Kobe City)
- Yosegami Construction(Kobe City)
- Rock field(Kobe City)
- Rokko butter(Kobe City)
- world(Kobe City)
- Wada Kosan(Kobe City)
Companies that have factories in the prefecture
- Iris Oyama(Mita City)
- Asahi Beverage(Akashi City)
- Asahi Light Metal Industry(Kasai City)
- Earth Pharmaceutical(Ako City)
- IHI(Aioi City)
- Ushio Electric(Himeji City, Takasago City)
- AGC(Amagasaki City, Takasago City)
- Ace cock(Tatsuno City, Kato City)
- Ezaki Glico(Kobe City Nishi Ward, Miki City)
- Kaneka(Takasago City)
- Yellow cherry tree(Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Kikkoman(Takasago City)
- Caterpillar japan(Akashi City)
- Kirin Beer(Kita-ku, Kobe)
- Suntory(Takasago City)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal(Amagasaki City, Himeji City)
- Hakujakuame Honpo(Himeji City)
- Sekisui Chemical Industry(Amagasaki City)
- Daicel(Amagasaki City, Himeji City, Tatsuno City)
- Takara Shuzo(Kobe City)
- Takiron sea eye(Tatsuno City, Himeji City)
- DANTO Holdings(Minami Awaji City)
- Tsubakimoto Chain(Kasai City)
- Toshiba(Himeji City, Taishi Town)
- Toyo Gosei Co., Ltd.(Awaji City)
- Toyo Suisan(Kobe City)
- Letterpress printing(Fukusaki Town)
- Nabtesco(Kobe City)
- Naris cosmetics(Miki City)
- Nikka Whiskey(Nishinomiya City)
- Japanese woolen(Kakogawa City)
- Nippon Ham(Ono City, Kakogawa City)
- Panasonic(Amagasaki City, Kato City, Kasai City, Himeji City, Nishi Ward, Kobe City,Sumoto）
- Morinaga Confectionery(Amagasaki City)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries(Takasago, Hyogo, Kobe)
- Mitsubishi paper(Takasago City)
- Mitsubishi Electric(Amagasaki City, Mita City, Kobe City Hyogo Ward, Itami City, Himeji City, Ako City)
- Fujitsu(Akashi City)
- Fujimoto Foods (Ono City)
- Mandom(Fukusaki Town)
- Akeboshi food(Kobe City)
- Morita(Mita City)
- Yamamoto Optical(Awaji City)
- Yanmar(Amagasaki City)
- Unitika(Ako City)
- Lion(Akashi City)
- Lintec(Tatsuno City)
- Lotte(Kobe City)
Life and transportation
- Osaka International Airport(Itami Airport, Osaka Airport)[Annotation 4]
- Kobe Airport(Marine Air/Kobe City Management)
- Tajima Airfield(Stork Tajima Airport, Hyogo prefecture management)
- Contact within the prefecture
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan) Kakogawa Line,Bantan Line
- Hojo Railway Hojo Line
- Hankyu Corporation Imazu Line,Itami Line,Koyo Line,Kobe high speed line
- Hanshin Electric Railway Mukogawa Line,Kobe high speed line
- Sanyo Electric Railway Main line,Aboshi Line
- Kobe Electric Railway Arima Line,Mita Line,Ao Line,Park city line,Kobe high speed line
- Nose Electric Railway Nissei Line,Myoken no Mori Cable
- Kobe New Transit Port Island Line,Rokko Island Line
- Kobe Municipal Subway Seishin/Yamanote Line,Kitakami Line,coastline
- Kobe Suma Town Development Corporation Maya Cable Line
- Mt. Rokkosan Tourism Rokko cable line
- Contact with neighboring prefectures
- West Japan Railway Company Fukuchiyama Line,JR Tozai Line,Ako Line,Hime Shinsen
- WILLER TRAINS(Kyoto Tango Railway)Miyazu Line
- Chizu Express Chizu Line
- Hankyu Corporation Kobe Main Line,Takarazuka Main Line
- Hanshin Electric Railway Main line,Hanshin Namba Line
- Nose Electric Railway Myoken Line
- Osaka Monorail Main line
- Wide area communication
- West Japan Railway Company Sanyo Shinkansen,Tokaido Main Line-Sanyo Main Line(JR Kobe Line),San'in Main Line
- toll road
- Free road
- Sanin Kinki Expressway(Tottori Toyooka Miyazu Expressway)
- National road
- Prefectural road
Businesses are generally divided between Kobe City and Hanshin, Harima, Tajima, and Awaji Island, but Kobe City is located in Awaji Island due to the opening of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge.ShikokuToExpress BusHas developed, and many routes will extend to areas that cannot be covered by rail alone. In contrast to the urban Hanshin area, there are many depopulated routes such as Tajima. There were many public enterprises,Himeji City Bus,Akashi City Transportation Department,Amagasaki City Transportation BureauHas been withdrawn and has been transferred to the private sector. The main operators are as follows.
- Central international port : Kobe Port(Kobe City)
- Specific important port: Kobe Port (Kobe City)Himeji Port(Himeji City)
- Important port : Amagasaki Nishinomiya Ashiya Port(Amagasaki City, Nishinomiya City, Ashiya City),Higashiharima Port(Akashi City, Harima Town, Kakogawa City, Takasago City)
- Other ports: Hyogo Port, Nagata Port, Tarumi Port (Kobe City), Akashi Port, Eigashima Port, Futami Port (Akashi City), Aioi Port (Aioi City), Ako Port (Ako City), Hamasaka Port (New) Onsen Town), Kasumi Port (Kami Town), Tsuiyama Port (Toyooka City), Iwaya Port, Tsuna Port, Sumoto Port,Yura Port(Sumoto City),Fukura Port,Murozu Port,Sakakoshi Port, Tomishima Port, Numashima Port
At one time, there were many connecting routes to Awaji Island and Shikoku, but many of them ended their role with the opening of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge. However, long-distance ferries to and from Japan still depart and arrive at Kobe Port. Of the routes below, the ones that are not mentioned are ferries.
- Domestic short-distance routes
- Kobe Airport-Kansai International Airport (Kobe-Kanku Bay Shuttle,High-speed boat)
- Akashi Port-Awaji Island (Iwaya Port) (Awaji Genova Line,High-speed boat)
- Himeji Port- Ieshima Islands(High speedEtc.)
- Himeji Port- Shodoshima(Fukuda Port) (Shodoshima Ferry）
- Domestic medium/long haul routes
- Kobe Port - Takamatsu Port(Jumbo Ferries, Some ShodoshimaSakate Port(Calling)
- Kobe Port - Shinji Port(Hankyu Ferry）
- Kobe Port - Oita Port(Ferry Sunflower）
- Kobe Port·Osaka Nanko - Amami Oshima-Tokunoshima-Okinoerabujima-Yoron Island-Naha Port(Marue Ferries）
- International route
Medical and welfare
- Hyogo has always beenEducationRegarding otherMunicipalitiesHas a different trait.
- head teacherUnder the supervision of the school, it is responsible for promoting smooth school management and improving the qualities and abilities of teachers, etc.Chief TeacherWe have set up a job floor.
- If you show it to elementary and junior high school students in the prefecture, the target facilities in the prefecture will be free.Hyogoko Kocolon CardIs being distributed.
- Nature schoolThe prefecture promotes (forest and seaside schools) for fifth grade elementary school students. Subsidies are delivered to municipalities for 5 days. (6 days from 2010)
- Try and WeekFor a week to experience work for junior high school students. It is a long term compared to other prefectures.
- Other methods for entrance examinations at public high schoolsBoard of educationIt is called "Hyogo method" because it is different from.
- National public university
- private university
- Women's University/Junior College
- College of technology
- Vocational school
- Kobe newspaper
- Nihonkai newspaper
- Shin Onsen TownHas a branch office and publishes newspapers for the Tajima region. In addition,2000In April (12), a branch office was opened in Himeji City and a Harima edition was issued.Osaka Nichi-Nichi NewspaperIs a subsidiary of the company (2008(20) Merged with The Press Osaka on February 2stSea of JapanIt will be closed in September of the same year because it became a morning newspaper. There is a theory that the people involved in editing this Himeji branch (Harima version) were involved in the business integration with Osaka-Japan. Currently, "Osaka Nichiichi Shimbun"Kobe City-Amagasakiな どKeihanshinThe spot sale is sold in the commuting area.
- The following is HyogoPrefectural broadcastBureau
- Education tv TheNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station(Remote control key ID 2 ch ) Has been the target area for broadcasting.
- Sun Television(Remote control key ID 3 ch ）
- Independent station.Osaka Bay-Osaka PlainIn addition to being available for viewing in most areas of Osaka Prefecture,Cable TVRe-broadcasting outside of the area allows for widespread viewing.
Osaka Prefectural BureauTV Osaka(TXNCan be received directly in the Hanshin area centering on Amagasaki city and Itami city, and some areas of Kobe city, etc., but basically broadcasting in TV Osaka in Hyogo prefecture is allowed by the current law. In addition, there is no prefectural broadcasting station Sun TVVarious circumstancesBecause TXN series programs cannot be broadcast due to, TXN series programs that are normally broadcast on terrestrial waves in 46 prefectures[Annotation 5]However, there is a problem that it cannot be viewed only in Hyogo prefecture. About TXN series, mainly in Harima areaTV setCan be viewed, but there is a risk that it will not be displayed due to weather conditions. More than half of the prefectureCable TVAlthough it has been rebroadcast outside the area of TV Osaka in the station, it is not subject to rebroadcasting in the northern part of the prefecture such as Toyooka city and Shin Onsen town due to topographical problems, and it is also re-run in a part of the southwestern part of Shiwa prefecture such as Shishiwa city. Broadcasting has been put off.
Harima NadaIn the southwest part of the prefecture alongBroadcasting stations in Okayama prefecture and Kagawa prefectureThere are areas that can be received. In these areas1969Until (44)NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station,Nishinippon broadcasting,Sanyo Broadcasting) Only received.
In some parts of the north (Shin Onsen Town, Bikata District, Kami Town, etc.),Tottori-Shimane TV station (Nippon Sea TV,NHK Tottori Broadcasting Station,Sanin Broadcasting,San-in Central TV) Is available in some areas. This area also1968Until (Showa 43), we could only receive NHK Tottori Broadcasting Station and Nihonkai TV. Shiwa City Haga-choTogura PassIn some of the areas, there are areas that can receive San'in broadcasting among the commercial broadcasters in Tottori and Shimane prefectures. Therefore, in these areas, it is possible to watch programs that the Kinki area wide area station of the same series is not online.
other,Wakayama OfNHK Wakayama synthesisとTV WakayamaCan be received in parts of Kobe City and Awaji Island, and in southern Awaji Island (Minamiawaji City),TokushimaBroadcast station (Shikoku BroadcastingとNHK Tokushima Broadcasting Station) Can be received at some places. Also, with the eastern part of the prefectureTamba cityPart ofNHK Kyoto synthesisとKBS KyotoThere is a place where you can receive.
- Cable TV
Even in the south, reception is not good especially in the Harima area. However, good reception of Shikoku Broadcasting in Tokushima Prefecture is possible mainly in the south.
Although the area is limited, in the south, Okayama Prefecture Sanyo Broadcasting, Kagawa Prefecture West Japan Broadcasting, and Wakayama PrefectureWakayama Broadcasting, In the northShimane ・It is possible to receive San'in broadcasting in Tottori prefecture.
FM OSAKAand,FM802Is harder to get west and north. In Nishiwaki City and the surrounding area,Kiss FM KOBEThe reception is not good, but the reception itself is possible. In a part of the northern part (Shin-Onsen Town/Kami Town),V-airAre available in some areas. Between HanshinTamba city,ToyookaThen.Kyoto Ofα-STATIONCan be heard in many areas.
Incidentally,radikoWith the start of the operation, the 3 stations of AM/FM in Osaka, Radio Kansai, and Kiss FM KOBE will be able to listen via the Internet throughout the prefecture even if radio waves cannot be received.
- AM broadcasting station
- Independent station. radiko is distributed throughout Kansai.
- FM broadcasting station
- JFNseries. radiko is distributed throughout Kansai.
- The foreign language broadcasting area (official area) of the prefecture is only Kobe and Amagasaki. However, listening is possible in the surrounding area. radiko is distributed throughout Kansai.
- NHK Radio First Broadcast-Second broadcastIs southOsakaTo receive from. In the north, there is a relay station (Toyooka City, Kami Town, Shin Onsen Town) (however, Kasumi and Shin Onsen are only the first broadcast).
- eachCommunity FM
- Radinet HyogoSee.
Traditionally,Broadcast target areaAs for the private broadcasting stations, all of the three, medium wave (AM), ultra-high frequency (FM), and television (TV) were independent broadcasting stations.2003In 15, Kiss-FM KOBE joined JFN. With this, all three prefectures with independent broadcasting stationsKanagawaIt became only. Kiss-FM KOBE can be heard in most parts of Osaka Prefecture, and there are no commercial FM stations yet.NaraThere are many listeners outside the prefecture.
Hyogo Prefecture is a collection of regions with different history,Customs,CustomCan see the difference. The sense of solidarity as a Hyogo citizen is not so strong, and it becomes the center of each area, such as Kobe City, Himeji City, Toyooka City, and Osaka City adjacent to the Hanshin area.Metropolitan areaHave a sense of belonging to. Therefore,Hyogo citizensIs rarely called. In fact, the Kenjinkai is also different in each region from where it originates (Tokyo Awaji Kai, Osaka Tajimajinkai, Kanto Hikami/Takigun Goyukai, etc.).
dialectThere are various differences. In the southern part of the prefectureKinki dialect(Kansai dialect) is used, but in the northern part of the prefectureChinese dialectIsTajima dialectIs used. The dialects of the southern part of the prefecture are also in the Harima area, which was influenced by the Chinese dialect.Banshu dialect,Osaka DialentOf the Hanshin areaSettsu dialect, A dialect in between Banshu-ben and Settsu-ben, used mainly in KobeKobe dialect,Kyoto languageDraw the flow ofTamba dialect,AwabenOn Awaji IslandAwaji valve, And divided into small pieces.
- local cuisine
- Tamba standing pile ware(Porcelain,1978）
- Izushi ware(Porcelain,1980）
- Osaka Karaki Sashimi(Woodwork,1977）
- Toyooka Moriyagi(Woodwork,1992）
- Banshu Miki Uchihamono(Metalwork,1996）
- Banshu Abacus(Stationery,1976）
- Banshu hairpin (other crafts,1987）
- Traditional crafts
- Hanshin Tigers(Nishinomiya City:Professional baseballCentral League）
- Hyogo Blue Thunders(Mita City:Kansai Independent League）
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries West(Kobe City: Adult baseball)
- Nippon Steel Hirohata Baseball Club(Himeji City: Same as above)
- All Harima Hardball Baseball Team(Harima Town: Same as above)
- サ ッ カ ー
- VISSEL KOBE(Kobe City:J League）
- Cento Cuore HARIMA(Kakogawa City:Kansai Soccer League）
- Kobe football club(Kobe City:Hyogo Adult Soccer League）
- Estrela Himeji(Himeji City: Same as above)
- INAC Kobe Leonessa(Kobe City:WE League）
- AS Harima Albion(Himeji City:Japan Women's Soccer League）
- Albero Kobe(Kobe City:Kansai Women's Soccer League）
- Kobe Steel Kobelco Steelers(Kobe City:Top league）
- JR West Railers(Kobe City:Top west）
- Rokko Fighting Bull(Kansai Club League)
- American Football
- ELECOM Kobe phi needs(Kobe City:X League）
- Asahi Beverage Challengers(Amagasaki City: Same as above)
- Golden Fighters(Kobe City:X2 League）
- Membership is the Osaka Prefecture Volleyball Association.
- Membership isHisamitsu PharmaceuticalSaga Volleyball Association with its head office. The practice base of the team isDaieiOrange attackersIt is located in Nishi Ward, the city of Kobe.
- Hyogo Delfino(Amagasaki City: Boys)
- Dawson Kobe(Kobe City: FutsalF League）
- NoritzWomen's Athletics Club (Kobe City)
- Takarazuka Sunny Rhythmic Gymnastics Club(Takarazuka City)
- A sports club based in Hyogo prefecture in the past
- Orix Buffaloes(Professional baseball)
- Hankyu Braves -> Based in Nishinomiya City during the Orix Braves era, and based in Kobe City during the Orix Blue Wave era.Osaka Kintetsu BuffaloesAfter being merged with the current Orix Buffaloes,2005As a provisional measure for three years from (17)Osaka=Osaka DomeIt was a double franchise with (Kyocera Dome Osaka),2008(20) (Actually2007(19)) After that, it was integrated into Osaka. But,KobeIn order to secure fans in Hyogo prefecture, including, about 20 games a year are held in Hyogo prefecture as a quasi-base. Also, the second army will be in Kobe until 2016KitaWas based in.
- Kobe 9 Cruise(Kobe City: Kansai Independent League (first generation))
- The player was transferred to Hyogo Blue Thunders, and the league participation rights were transferred to Forest Home in Yokohama City to become Kobe Sands.
- Akashi Red Soldiers(Akashi City: Same as above)
- Kobe Sands(Kobe City/Awaji Island: Same as above)
- Himeji GoToWORLD(Himeji City: BASEBALL FIRST LEAGUE)
- The above three teams are officially inactive.
- Sanyo Crowns(Himeji City: Professional baseball)
- Sanyo Electric RailwayWas a baseball professional baseball team and was an independent two-team baseball team with no single army in history.
- World fighting bull(Kobe City: Rugby Top League)
- After leaving the club in 2009, Rokko Sharks accepted the players and resumed activities as Rokko Fighting Bull.Top westNo residue was allowed.
- TASAKI Perule FC(Kobe City: Women's Soccer)
- The female division of Kobe FC was the mother, and laterTasaki PearlManagement is transferred to and participates in the Japan Women's Soccer League.2008(20), due to management deterioration of Tasaki Pearl, withdrawal from the league and transfer of players disbanded.
- Orange attackers(Kobe City: Women's Volleyball)
- Hisamitsu PharmaceuticalMerged with Tosu Springs to become Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Springs.
- Nikko/Kobe Ice Bucks(Kobe City: Ice Hockey)
- TochigiNikkoAt the same time, Kobe City has been a sub-home town since 2005, but due to the change of operating company2007Withdrew from Kobe in 19 and returned to Nikko Icebacks. However, holding in Kobe continues.
- 2013 dissolution
Tangible cultural property building
- Himeji Castle-Great tower, Inui small tower, Nishi small tower, Higashi small tower, Lee Ro Ha Ni
- Ichijoji Temple -Triple tower
- Tsururinji Temple -Prince Hall, Main Hall
- Jodo Temple -Jododo
- Taizanji Temple -Main hall
- Asokoji Temple -Main hall
Tsururinji TempleMain hall(National treasure)
Jodo TempleJododo(National treasure)
Asokoji TempleMain hall
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Kitanomachi Yamamoto Dori(Kobe City)
- Mt. Sasayama(Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Fukuzumi (Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Izushi(Toyooka City)
Designation system based on prefecture landscape regulations
- Landscape formation area
- Wide area landscape formation area 
- Starry sky landscape formation area
- Landscape formation Important buildings, etc.
- Hyogo Prefectural Government(Former Hyogo Main Government Building) (Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Awajishima Park(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Arima Fuji Park(Mita City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ureshinodai Lifelong Education Center (Kato City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Rabbit Wano Kogen Outdoor Education Center(Kami Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tree Hall of Fame(Kami Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tajima Yamabiko no Sato (Asago City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Gymnasium(Nishinomiya City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Cultural Gymnasium(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Marine Gymnasium(Ashiya City)
- Hyogo Performing Arts Center(Nishinomiya City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Youth Creation Theater "Piccolo Theater"(Amagasaki City)
- Hyogo Children's Museum(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tajima Dome(Toyooka City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tanba Tree Ring Village(Tamba city)
- Hyogo Ceramics Museum(Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Library(Akashi City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ieshima Nature Experience Center(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art Harada no Mori Gallery(Kobe City)
- People and Disaster Prevention Future Center(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Nature and People(Mita City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of History(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Budokan(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Mt. Rokkosan Nature Conservation Center(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Flower Center(Kasai City)
- Hyogo Prefectural West Harima Observatory(Sayo Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Nishi Harima Observatory Park(Sayo Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Akashi Park(Akashi City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Akashi Nishi Park(Akashi City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ako Seaside Park(Ako City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Takasago Beach Park(Takasago City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Koyama Forest Park(Nishinomiya City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Mikiyama Forest Park(Miki City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Stork Village Park(Toyooka City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ichigo Park(Kawanishi City)
- Hyogo Awaji Aroma Park(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tajima Farm Park(Shin Onsen Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Harima Central Park(Kato City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Kitaharima Leisure Village Park(Takamachi)
- Hyogo Awaji Sano Sports Park(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Archaeological Museum(Harima Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Miki Disaster Prevention Park(Miki City)
Works set in Hyogo Prefecture
Works taken in Hyogo Prefecture
Since Hyogo Prefecture has various landscapes, it actively cooperates with many video industries.
- goodbye(1957, USA)-Kobe Port/Osaka International Airport
- Hidden Fortress(1958)-Horaikyo, Nishinomiya City
- 007 は 二度 死 ぬ(1967, UK)-Kobe Port/Himeji Castle
- Shadow warrior(1980)-Himeji Castle
- Remorse(1985)-Himeji Castle
- Black rain(1989)-Kobe
- Beppin Town(1989)-Kobe, Ashiya
- Helmet KABUTO(1991, USA)-Himeji Castle
- She's Rain(1993)-Kobe-Ashiya-Nishimiya, mainly along the Hankyu Line
- Mr Rookie(2002)-Hanshin Koshien Stadium
- Returner(2002) - Kobe Ohashi・Kansai Electric Power Himeji Power Plant and others
- Last Samurai(2003, USA)- Calligraphy writingEngyoji Temple
- Wind fighter(2004, South Korea)-Himeji Castle
- Godzilla FINAL WARS(2004)-Kobe Airport
- Negotiator Masayoshi Mashita(2005)-Kobe Municipal Subway
- Ultraman Mebius & Ultra Brothers(2006)-Kobe AirportMt. Rokkosan Ranch-Kobe City Suma Beach Aquarium-Nunobiki herb garden,other
- Tomb of Fireflies(2008)-Around the prefecture
- Zombie child(2009)-Kobe
- Hankyu train(2011)-Takarazuka City-Nishinomiya City
- (See also below for movie works made in Takarazuka)
- Takarazuka Movie Studio(TohoGroup): Takarazuka City (1938-1983) (List of Takarazuka movie production works）
- Takarazuka video: Takarazuka City (1983 -)
- (See also below for works made in Nishinomiya and Ashiya during the Taisho era and before the war)
- Koyo photo studio: Nishinomiya City (1918-1937) (Koyo Kinema-Toa Kinema-Far east movies-Koyo movie) (Filmography）
- Asiya movie production: Ashiya City (1925) (Filmography）
- In historical drama etc., the images of "Himeji Castle" are often used as "Edo Castle".
- Yuko and Tatsuya Hanshin Line Story (2014)
Hanshin Electric RailwayIt is a TV commercial of.
People from Hyogo Prefecture
- ^ However, it has not been played at all until now in the prefecture until 2014.Prefectural songWas denied the fact that.. Since 2006, mainly as an unofficial songFurusato HyogoIs being played.
- ^ However, the regions corresponding to MimasakaYoshino-gunFrom (Mimasaka Country, Okayama Prefecture)Sayo-gunIt has been in the form of a transfer to (Harima country, Hyogo prefecture), and there is a view that it will be included in Harima country from then on.
- ^ Yugoslavia said, "7 borders (neighbors, anxiety), 6 republics, 5 ethnic groups, 4 languages, 3 religions, 2 letters, 1 federal state (1Tito)” was described. In a form similar to this, Hyogo Prefecture is described as "7 prefectural borders, 6 dialects, 5Old country, 4 Shinkansen stations, 3 airports, 2 seas, 1 prefecture"
- ^ Most of the airport premises is Hyogo PrefectureItami CityBelong to.
- ^ Even in prefectures without TXN affiliatesProgram salesIs being broadcast byGood luck!''Pokemon''Yokai watch"Such.
- ^ Kinjo Leather (January 2015, 1). “A new constitution to be clothed is going to be revealed... The illusory Hyogo folk song”. Kobe newspaper. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 3. 2015/1/9Browse.
- ^ a b “Hyogo echoes on SNS post by Federated Republic of Hyogoslavia”. Kobe newspaperNEXT (Kobe Shimbun). (August 2018, 8) 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Kobe Shimbun NEXT | General | Is Hyogoslavia a reality? Birth of the Hyogo Gokoku Federation”(Japanese). www.kobe-np.co.jp. 2019/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Hyogo reservoir". 2014/3/17Browse.
- ^ "How many agricultural ponds in Hyogo Prefecture?". 2014/3/17Browse.
- ^ "Kobe Shimbun NEXT | General | “Reservoir Kingdom” “Inflated” in Hyogo Prefecture, there was no XNUMX places”(Japanese). www.kobe-np.co.jp. 2019/10/31Browse.