Governor of Ehime Prefecture "crying" ... at an unusual torch ceremony
If you write the contents roughly
Even so, it was planned to be held in all cities and towns, but Governor Nakamura decided to cancel the relay on public roads only in Matsuyama City, where the infection spreads rapidly.
Tokyo Olympic torch relay.In Ehime, it started on the 21st.The torch is in the evening, the goal of the first day, in Matsuyama city ... → Continue reading
"TV Ehime" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Ehime Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The largest in Shikoku with a population of about 50cityHowever, it is the only largest city in a region of Japan.Government-designated cityIs not a city[*2].ChushikokuIs a government-designated cityHiroshima city-Okayama CityIt has the third largest population size after. The urban population is defined as “Matsuyama” in the definition of Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.Metropolitan areaIs 70 (6883),Urban employment area“Matsuyama metropolitan area” is 64 (2841).
Matsuyama CastleThe old that has developed aroundcastle townso,Dogo OnsenFamous for its ancientSpaAs well as the groundPoetShiki Masaoka,Taneda SantokaまたWenhaoNatsume SosekiIn the land of connection,俳 句[*3],Novel"Bocchan''Clouds on the slopeIt is also a literary town known for such as. Against the backdrop of these tourism resources,International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural CityHas been designated.TaglineIs "Town of Ideyu, Castle and Literature. "
Compact cityAccording to the concept, various cultural facilities are concentrated. ArcadeOkaido,Gintengai, The only underground mall in ShikokuMatsuchika Town,Matsuyamashi StationAttached to the buildingIyotetsu Takashimaya,Tokyu HandsCommercial facilities such as, Dogo Onsen, Matsuyama Castle,Matsuyama General Park,Ehime Prefectural Museum,Sakanoue Cloud Museum,Shiki Memorial Museum,Iyo Kasuri Hall,Itami Juso Memorial MuseumThere are various cultural tourist spots. In addition, sports facilities are substantial, especiallyMatsuyama Central ParkIntroduced the latest equipment toBocchan Stadium,Aqua palette Matsuyama,Ehime Prefectural Budokan, MultipurposeArenaAnd so on. It is the southern part of the city and BedtownIyo-gunTobe TownUp toTobe Zoo,Ehime Children's Castle,Ehime FCIncluding Ninnia Stadium, home ofEhime Prefectural Sports ParkThere are also vast prefectural facilities.
In recent years, the construction of complex commercial facilities, the development of railways and high-standard roads have been carried out mainly in the center of the city, and redevelopment as the largest city in Shikoku is proceeding.
Matsuyama city faces the Seto Inland Sea (Iyo Nada and Sai Nada) in the west, the mountains of the Takanawa Peninsula in the north and the east, and a branch of the Shikoku Mountains in the south.SaragamineIt borders the mountain range.Matsuyama PlainOccupies most of theMisaka PassIt has a wide area from the mountain area just below to the islands of the former Nakajima town.
- Mountain:Takanawa mountain(Elevation 986m), Myojingamori (elevation 1217m) = highest peak in Matsuyama city
- Pass:Misaka Pass(Altitude 720m) =National Route 33
- River:Ishite River,Shigenobu River
- Lake: Lake Shirasagi (Ishitegawa Dam Ofreservoir）
- island:Kana Islands
TypicalSeto Inland Sea climateAnd is warm throughout the year (annual average temperature: 16.5°C)Precipitation amountLess is. Unlike the other three prefectures in Shikoku, from spring to summerPrecipitation amountThere are many,rainy seasonJune, which is the time of the year, is the largest.typhoonIs also located far southeastShikoku MountainsIs blocked by the other side of Nanyo and ShikokuTokushimaConsiderably less than.Winter seasonIt is,Kyusyu OfSea of Japan sideSnow clouds inKanmon StraitIt sometimes snows over Matsuyama.
|Climate of Matsuyama (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||24.4|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.3|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||51.9|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||125.8||138.9||166.7||189.0||198.5||160.2||192.9||221.9||165.0||177.3||144.4||136.5||2,017.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Matsuyama City are located at the following positions, with an east-west length of 40.32 km and a north-south length of 42.86 km.
|Center point||Eastern end|
|Matsuyama City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Matsuyama City Age Distribution by Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in population of Matsuyama city (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 18925 month - Iyo RailwayThe area between Mitsu and Takahama opened,Takahama LineIs all through.
- 1893May-Outside Iyo Railway (current:Matsuyamashi Station) ~ Hiraigawara is opened.
- 18958 month - Dogo Railway(Current: Iyo Railway) opens Ichibancho-Dogo, Dogo-Mitsuguchi.
- 1899October-Iyo Railway Hiraigawara~YokogawaraThe space opens,Yokogawara LineIs all through.
- 1909February-Open long-distance calls.
- January-Matsuyama Gas (current:Shikoku Gas) Started gas supply.
- February-Matsuyama Electric Orbit opens between Enoguchi and Sumiyoshi.
- 19134 month - Japanese Red CrossEhime Branch Hospital (current:Matsuyama Red Cross Hospital) Is installed.
- 1914November-The German POW camp is opened.
- 19188 month - Rice riotOccurs, and rice farmers in the city are attacked.
- 1923 -Matsuyama Higher Commercial School (current:Matsuyama University) Is founded.
- 19295 month - Japan Air Transport Research InstituteStarted regular air transportation by seaplane from Osaka to Takamatsu to Matsuyama.
- 1930February-Sanyo LineMatsuyama Station-Minamigunaka Station (currently:Iyoichi Station) Opened between.
- 193211 month - Bank of JapanMatsuyama branch opened.
- 19337 month - Matsuyama Castle Arson CaseDue to this, part of Matsuyama Castle was burned down.
- 1934March-Government car (JNR bus, Present:JR bus) Started operation between Matsuyama and Kuma as the first provincial car line in Shikoku.
- 1936March-Matsuyama Post Office Matsuyama Communication Clinic (current:NTT West Japan Matsuyama Hospital) Is opened.
- 1 month - Kobe CustomsOpened Matsuyama faction (currently Kobe Customs Matsuyama Customs Branch).
- 3 month - Japan Broadcasting Corporation Matsuyama Broadcasting StationStarted broadcasting and started broadcasting.
- 3 month - Norinchukin BankThe Matsuyama branch office (currently the Norinchukin Bank Matsuyama sales office) is opened.
- June-Maruzen Oil Matsuyama Refinery (current:Cosmo Matsuyama Oil) Started operation.
- November-Matsuyama Shipping Bureau (current:Shikoku Transport BureauEhime Transport Bureau) Is opened.
- 9 month - Japan medical teamEhime Hospital (current:Ehime Prefectural Central Hospital) Is installed.
- May 10 - U.S. Army24 soldiers of the 1th Division landed on Umezu-ji, Mitsuhama, and Yoshidahama coasts and were stationed there.
- May 11 -Reconstruction Institute designated Matsuyama City as a war-damaged city.
- May 12 -National Hospital Matsuyama Hospital (current:National Hospital Organization Shikoku Cancer Center) Opened at the site of Ninomaru Former Army Hospital.
- February-2st Ministry of Military Administration (moved to Takamatsu City in June) installed.
- May 5 - Japan National Railway Nibori route(Nikata Port~ Horie Port,1982Opening of shipping routes).
- May 7 -The Imperial Army established the Ehime Military Department.
- May 10 - MitsukoshiMatsuyama Branch (current:Matsuyama Mitsukoshi) Opens.
- May 12 - Ministry of TransportAviation bureauTakamatsu Airlines Security Office Matsuyama Branch (current:Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOsaka Aviation BureauMatsuyama Airport Office) is established.
- May 12 - Showa Nankai EarthquakeOccurs and the hot spring bathing at Dogo Onsen is suspended.
- May 3 -Dogo Onsen Reconstruction Festival will be held.
- May 3 - Ministry of TransportShikoku Railway Bureau Ehime Motor Office (Current:Shikoku Transport BureauEhime Transport Bureau) Is installed.
- May 4 -Matsuyama Language College (laterMatsuyama Foreign Language College,1960Abolished) opened.
- May 4 -The first mayoral election was held, and Masakazu Yasui was elected.
- April-Matsuyama branch office Shikoku Commerce and Industry (later transferred to the prefecture) will be opened.
- May 5 -Matsuyama Reconstruction City will be held.
- May 5 -Ehime Labor Standards Bureau is established.
- May 5 - Matsuyama Prosecutor's OfficeIs installed.
- May 9 -Matsuyama Labor Standards Inspection Office is established.
- May 9 - Commerce and Industry Association Chuo BankMatsuyama branch office (currently Matsuyama branch) is opened.
- August 1- Matsuyama Family CourtIs installed. Hiroshima Police District Security Department Communication Division Ehime Prefectural Office (current:Shikoku District Police DepartmentEhime Prefecture Information and Communication Department) is established.
- January 1-Held a referendum about the separation of Dogo Yunomachi, win the favor.
- April 4-9th Ehime Prefectural Assembly extraordinary meeting is held, the decision to separate Dogo Yunomachi from Matsuyama City will be rejected.
- May 5-With the former Matsuyama High School, Ehime Normal School, Ehime Youth Normal School, Niihama Technical College as the mother,愛媛 大学Was launched.
- June 6-Ministry of Finance Printing Agency Matsuyama branch office (current:National Printing BureauMatsuyama branch) is installed. Matsuyama Post Office (now:Japan PostShikoku Branch) Shikoku Radio Control Bureau (current:Shikoku General Communication Bureau) And so on.
- August 7- Japan Monopoly CorporationMatsuyama Factory (laterJapanese tobacco industryBecame the Matsuyama Factory,2004The factory closed) started operations.
- May 1 - Matsuyama Bicycle RacetrackIs open.
- May 4 -National Finance Corporation Matsuyama Branch (current:Japan Finance CorporationMatsuyama branch) is established.
- May 6 -Matsuyama Coast Guard will be established.
- May 12 -The Diet passes the Matsuyama International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City Construction Bill.
- May 12 - Police reserveMatsuyama Garrison(Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceMatsuyama Garrison) is established.
- May 1 -Matsuyama Port is under the Port LawImportant portBecomes
- April-Matsuyama City Council of Social Welfare is established.
- 8 month - Matsuyama Port FestivalWill be held for the first time.
- September-Showa Kogyo Matsuyama Plant (now Toray Fine Chemicals Matsuyama Plant) begins operation.
- Time unknown-International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City (International Tourism and Culture City) Designation.
- 1954July-Matsuyama City Police Headquarters abolished,Ehime Prefectural PoliceMatsuyama East Police Station-Matsuyama Nishi Police StationBecomes
- 1956August-SDF Ehime Regional Liaison Department (current:SDF Ehime Regional Cooperation Headquarters) Is installed.
- 1957October-NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting Station started broadcasting television.
- 19602 month - RengoMatsuyama factory started operation.
- February-The city/city housing association completed the construction of Matsuyama City's first large-scale housing complex (currently Hibarigaoka housing complex).
- 12 month - Iyo Railway Morimatsu LineWill be abolished.
- April --Abolished Dogo Property Zone.
- August-Matsuyama Dance (Present:Matsuyama Festival) Will be held for the first time.
- 9 month - Japanese millingMatsuyama Factory (1993(Closed) starts operation.
- October-Shikoku Regional Cancer Center at National Matsuyama Hospital (Shikoku Cancer Center) Is open.
- 11 month - All Nippon Airways Matsuyama Offshore AccidentOccurs.
- 3 month - Matsuyama Tourist PortStart using. Matsuyama Timber Industry Complex completed.
- 1969December-Ehime Broadcast (current:TV Ehime) Is open.
- 3 month - Ehime Prefectural MuseumOpened.
- July-Abolished small letters in all areas of the city.
- 4 month - Matsuyama Youth CenterIs completed.
- June-Shikoku's first underground pedestrian crossing is completed at the Kamiichiman intersection.
- 3 month - Ishitegawa DamIs completed.
- April-Fuji Shopping Square Ekimae store (current:Fuji Grand Matsuyama) Opens.
- June-Ichinoite Water Purification Plant is completed.
- November-The South Cleaning Plant is completed, and all combustible waste can be incinerated.
- November-Gintengai Shopping Building "Laburi Plaza" (later Matsuyama Sati,1999It will be closed in January).
- 1974November-Matsuyama City Central Wholesale Market opens.
- April-Matsuyama Loop Line 4 Bypass opens.The new city hall is completed.
- November-The city fire department new government building was completed.
- 1976March-A funeral home is set up.
- 197910 month - Ehime Prefectural Sports ParkIs open.
- 1980October-City Hall Resident Information Online launched.
- 2 month - FM EhimeIs open.
- April-Matsuyama West Cleaning Plant opens.Matsuyama Environmental Management Center is opened.
- 198312 month - Laforet Harajuku/Matsuyama(Closed in January 2008) opens at Izumi Matsuyama.
- 19859 month - FujitsuEstablished and expanded into Fujitsu Ehime Information Systems (currently Fujitsu Shikoku Systems).
- March --The final disposal site for Yokotani waste is completed.Designated as an international tourism model city.
- 4 month - Ehime Prefectural Cultural HallOpened.
- 1987August-The East Fire Department is completed.
- 198810 month - West Germany OfFreiburg CityAnd sister city tie-up signing.
- March-South Clean Center completed.
- July-Water supply is cut off at night due to severe water shortage (6 drought).
- April-Ehime Prefectural PoliceMatsuyama Minami Police StationIs newly established.
- 7 month - Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Commercial High School,The 78rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipWon.
- April-The city public health center begins operations.
- 8 month - Haiku KoshienWill be held for the first time.
- June-Fujitsu Communication Service Matsuyama Support Center will be opened.
- December-Hello Motto (current:Relia Communications) Matsuyama Center is opened.
- 20045 month - South Korea OfPyeongtaek CityAnd sister city tie-up signing.
- 20083 month - CybozuStarted operations at Matsuyama Office.
- 2009February-Start of "Sound! Words of God" group reading contest (at that time, "Sounds! Word of God" contest)
- May-Start operation of Pasona Tech Matsuyama BPO Center.
- 6 month - Shikoku Electric PowerAtomic Energy Headquarters moves from its head office to Matsuyama City.
- 4 month - Horie PortNimityama/Horie Umi Station "Umiterasu" opens.
- September-KDDI Evolva Matsuyama Center is opened.
- December-West Clean Center completed.
- 2014July-JR Shikoku is Shikoku's first full-scale sightseeing trainIyo Nada MonogatariStarted operation.
- 20158 month - AEL MATSUYAMAOpens at Laforet Harajuku/Matsuyama Ruins.
- April-City Education and Training Center opens.
- 10 month - NTT Marketing ActOpened Matsuyama General Outsourcing Center.
- 20174 month - Human Environment UniversityMatsuyama Campus is established.
Change of city limits
- 1889 -Municipal system enforcement. Onsen-gun Shinonome Town, Kiyo Town, Kita Pedestrian Town, Naka Pedestrian Town, Minami Pedestrian Town, Funakaya Town, Mihocho Town, Tamagawa Town, Beijing Town, Nanjing Town, Kita Yasaka Town, Minami Yasaka Town, Nagaki Town, Karin Town -XNUMX-chome, Kita-Ishiko-cho, Minami-Ishiko-cho, Kawara-machi, Tachibana-cho, Horiuchi-cho, Toyosaka-cho XNUMX-XNUMX Chome, Yanai-cho, Enoki-cho, Kotogarin-cho-XNUMX-chome, Minato-machi-XNUMX-chome, XNUMX Part of Funamachi, Ichibancho, Nibancho, Sanbancho, Bentencho, Kubocho, Kasugacho, Minamihoribatacho, Shintamacho, Hanazonocho XNUMX-XNUMX chome, Nishimachi, Suehirocho XNUMX-XNUMX chome, Honmachi XNUMX-XNUMX-chome, Idobuchi-cho XNUMX-XNUMX-chome, Edo-cho, Nishihoribata-cho, Miyako-cho, Kamiya-cho, Kayo-cho-XNUMX-chome, Matsumae-cho-XNUMX-XNUMX-chome, Uomachi-XNUMX--XNUMX-chome, Blacksmith-cho, Tokiwa Machi, Mitsuguchi Machi, Fuchu Machi XNUMX-XNUMX Chome, Kiya Machi XNUMX-XNUMX Chome, Shimizu Machi, Dogo Machi, Kasaya Machi, Shinmachi XNUMX and XNUMX Chome, Gun Cane, Mizuguchi Machi, Sugiya Machi, Yumi Machi, Yahagi Machi , Taku-cho, Miharu-cho, Totsu-cho, part of Ikman-cho, part of Nakamura, part of Ajishu-mura, part of Tachibana-mura, part of Mochida-muraMatsuyama CityAnd
- 1908 -Incorporated each part of Asami Village, Ogun Village, Sogo Village, and Dogo Village.
- 1923 -Incorporated a part of Dogo Village.
- 1926 - Asami village-Ogun Village-Nagomura-Miyuki VillageIncorporated.
- 1932 -Incorporated part of Dogo Yunomachi.
- 1940 - Mitsuhama Town-Wake Village-Hisaemura-Horie Village-Shiomi Village-Ajimura-Kuwahara VillageIncorporated.
- 1944 - Dogo Yuno Town-Raw Ishimura-Kakio VillageIncorporated.
- 1954 - Koijima Village,YutomuraIncorporated.
- 1955 - Kume Village-Yuyama Village-Idai Village-Gomei VillageIncorporated.
- 1959 - UkimuraIncorporated.
- 1961 - OnomuraIncorporated.
- 1962 - Ishii VillageIncorporated.
- 1968 - Hisaya VillageIncorporated.
- 2005 - Hojo City,Nakajima TownIncorporated.
|Toshitake Kimura||1890(Meiji23 years)May 2|
|Shirakawa Fukugi||1896(29th year of Meiji)May 2|
|Asano Nagamichi||1902(Meiji 35) June 2|
|Masamitsu Nagai||1908(41th year of Meiji)May 2|
|Tsuneada Kato||1922(Taisho11 years)May 5|
|Iwasaki Kazutaka||1923(Taisho 12)May 5|
|Tadataka Mitarai||1926(Taisho 15)May 8|
|Kumataro Kagawa||1931(Showa6 years)May 11|
|Shiraishi Okura||1933(8)May 5|
(Easy to use)
(Only Depression and Kohei)
|1975(Showa 50) January 5|
|1991(3) April 5|
|1999(11) April 5||2010(22)May 11Resignation|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)May 11||Second term (former announcer)|
Correspondence of city in Heisei great merger
In Matsuyama City, due to the fact that all mergers have incorporated adjacent land and the policy of the mayorTransfer mergerHas been the principle. The population before the merger was about 47,Government-designated cityThe designated standard is (in operation) more than 100 million people[*4]Therefore, even if all of the conceivable neighboring municipalities could be merged and merged, the specified criteria could not be fulfilled, and there was little positive incentive to expand the scale due to population growth (temporarily (new )ImabariIf it is merged with, the population will reach the designated standard, but in this case the city area is 1,000km2In addition to expanding nearby, there was a problem that the city area would also be divided into two large parts).
The city indicated three conditions, such as the similarity of clerical work, as conditions before entering into the merger talks. After all, it is adjacent to the northHojo CityWas connected by a routeHot springsNakajima TownWill be merged. In the merger, Hojo City will be treated as Hojo Sports Center and Nakajima Town will be provided with conditions such as privatization of the steamship business and hospital business.
Main administrative institutions/public facilities
Citizen service center (Matsuyama Mitsukoshi-Fuji Grand Matsuyama-Iyotetsu Takashimaya), we provide various certificates even on weekends and holidays, and we also provide services such as simple citizen consultation (“Matsuyama City in Fuji Grand Matsuyama”).passportCenter is open all year round except the year-end and New Year holidays). In addition, the call center is open XNUMX hours a day, XNUMX days a week to answer inquiries regarding procedures at the city hall. other than this,Furusato tax paymentThere is also a department that calls for donations corresponding to.
- Sacramento City(The United States of AmericaCalifornia）
- Freiburg City(The Federal Republic of Germany)- 1989(XNUMX)May 4Conclude sister cities
- Pyeongtaek City( South Korea
- 2004(16)May 10Concluded a friendship city.
- 2006(18) From degree2016Until (28), about 10 junior high school students in the city were dispatched for about 7 days for the purpose of international human resource development almost every year except the year when infectious diseases spread. In 2017, we will be in the city-owned land in front of the Hirasawa Youth Cultural Center visited by junior high school students in Matsuyama City.Comfort woman statueWas installed, and the domestic situation in South Korea was unstable (the 18th generation of the country)President-Ms. ParkIn consideration of the large number of large-scale demonstrations that accompany dismissal, etc.), we decided to discontinue the dispatch as "it was judged that the citizens could not understand the dispatch.".
- Taipei City(Taiwan)- 2014(26)May 10Concluded friendship exchange agreement
- In addition to the above, Saitama PrefectureHigashimatsuyamaWe are promoting exchanges with.
- Matsuyama District Court
- Matsuyama Family Court
- Matsuyama Summary Court
National Police Agency
- Shikoku Regional Bureau of Information and Communication, Ehime Prefecture
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Shikoku Administrative Evaluation Branch Ehime Administrative Oversight Administrative Counseling Center
- Shikoku General Communication Bureau
Ministry of Justice
- Matsuyama Legal Affairs Bureau
- Matsuyama Gakuen
- Matsuyama Boys' Identification Center
- Matsuyama Probation Office
Immigration Control Agency
- Takamatsu Immigration Bureau Matsuyama Branch Office
- Matsuyama Prosecutor's Office
- Matsuyama District Public Prosecutor's Office
Ministry of Finance
- Shikoku Finance Bureau Matsuyama Finance Office
- Kobe Customs Matsuyama Customs Branch
National Tax Agency
- Takamatsu Tax Department Matsuyama Tax Office
Ministry of Agriculture
- Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration Bureau Ehime Prefecture Base
- Shikoku Forest Management Bureau Ehime Forest Management Office
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Shikoku Welfare Bureau Ehime Office
- Ehime Labor Bureau
- Matsuyama Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Matsuyama Public Employment Security Office
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Shikoku Regional Development Bureau Matsuyama River National Highway Office
- Shikoku Regional Development Bureau Matsuyama Port / Airport Development Office
- Shikoku Transport Bureau Ehime Transport Branch
Japanese Meteorological Agency
- Matsuyama Local Meteorological Observatory
Japan Coast Guard
- 6th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Matsuyama Coast Guard Department
Ministry of the Environment
- China Shikoku Regional Environment Office Matsuyama Nature Conservation Office
Ministry of Defense
- SDF Ehime Regional Cooperation Headquarters
Main prefecture administrative agencies/public facilities
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Matsuyama Restoration Society||9|
|Japan Communist PartyLegislature||2|
|Network citizen window||2|
|Meeting to energize Matsuyama||1|
Ehime Prefectural Assembly
- Election district: Matsuyama CityKamikatsugunConstituency
- Constant number: 16 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 13st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Katsuhiko Tanaka||Japan Communist Party|
|Shinpei Nishihara||Shishi no Kai||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kazuko Asazo||Ehime Liberal Society||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Hiroyuki Yokota||Ehime Restoration Group|
|Takako Takei||Network citizen window|
|Chie Ishii||Ehime Restoration Group|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Ehime Prefecture 1st Ward(OldHojo City-Nakajima TownMatsuyama City excluding the area)||Yasuhisa Shiozaki||LDP||9||Constituency|
|Ehime Prefecture 2st Ward(Former Hojo City/Matsuyama City in Nakajima Town)||Seiichiro Murakami||12||Constituency|
Mandarin orangeRepresented byAgriculture:Or the oldest in JapanDogo Onsen,Matsuyama CastleCentered ontourism, Mainly on synthetic fibersManufacturing industryAre the key industries. Industrial areas spread along the coast near airports and harbors,TeijinWith the largest production base in the group, the industrial production value is high in the Shikoku region.
As for information and communication, as a major institution that controls ShikokuMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsShikoku General Communication Bureau,NTT WestEhime branch,Japan PostShikoku branch office,NHKThere are Matsuyama Broadcasting Station (Shikoku Bureau), etc., and related information and communication infrastructure is being developed.
As a city with the largest population in Shikoku, tertiary industries such as service industry are well developed, and highly convenient commercial agglomeration can be seen with the surrounding municipalities as the sphere. In addition, until 2010, it was one of the few cities in Shikoku with a growing population.Seto Inland SeaAcrossHiroshima metropolitan areaとの交流も盛んである。通年の全交通機関の生活圏間流動（2005年）で松山を出発地とする目的地別順位では1位が高知中央（91万9千人）、2位が香川東部（82万1千人）、3位が香川西部（55万9千人）で広島は次いで第4位（46万7千人）となっており、四国外との交流では広島が最も繋がりの深い都市であることが見て取れる.
Data is 2015 (27 census result)
- Working-age population 303,024
- Old population 128,658
- Employed population 234,503
- Primary industry 6,957
- Secondary industry 40,668
- Tertiary industry 169,242
- Industry not classified 17,636
Wholesale and retail
- Department store
- Shopping streets and restaurants
- The south of Matsuyama Castle is a commercial area, and it connects the Ichitetsu Takashimaya in front of the city station, Matsuyama Mitsukoshi, in front of the city station. It is also a shopping street that represents Matsuyama City and Ehime Prefecture. The only one in Shikoku is in front of the Iyotetsu Matsuyama City station, which is adjacent to the west of Gintengai.Underground streetThere is.
- Across the Okaido Shopping Street, from the Ichibancho in the north to the Senbunemachi Dori in the south, there are a large number of restaurants in the area.
- From the southern end of Yanai Town to the narrow area of 4-5 Chifune Town, anime shops, game shops, doujinshi specialty stores, maid cafes, and other stores are concentrated.NerdForm a city.
- There are many shops, restaurants and shops around Dogo Onsen, forming a downtown area.
- Large Bookstore/Secondhand Bookstore/Specialized Bookstore
- Locally-owned Akiya bookstores are available throughout the city. There are several bookstores in the city center, and Kinokuniya bookstore, which opened in 1976, is one of the oldest stores. In addition, there are many small and medium-sized used bookstores in both central and suburbs.
- Both are the only stores in the prefecture.
- Large model store/hobby shop
- Fuji teaching materials
- Large consumer electronics stores/camera stores
- Edion Matsuyama Main Store and K's Denki Matsuyama Fujiwara Store (JT site) are located in the center of the city, and Yamada Denki Techland Matsuyama Main Store, New Matsuyama Toyamachi Main Store (along Route 33 and the Northern Circular Route) are in the suburbs. ing.
- Fashion and clothing store
- Large supermarket chain home center
- Ion series
- Maruyoshi Center
- La Mu
- Sunny mart -Locally owned supermarket with the same name (Headquarters:Ainan Town), but was renamed to "Sunny TSUBAKI".
- Home improvement, daily necessities
- Commercial facility
- Fuji, a locally-owned supermarket, has many stores in the city, and small and medium-sized supermarkets within and outside the prefecture are expanding to complement them.
- convenience store
- Among the major convenience store industry companies in Matsuyama city,MINI STOPThere is no plan to open a store (only in the Toyo area in Ehime prefecture).
- Convenience store ATMTo LawsonLawson ATMBut to FamilyMart and PoplarE-netATM againSeven BankATMs are Seven-Eleven storesMatsuyama AirportandNomura SecuritiesIt is installed in the Matsuyama branch.
Other popular entertainment
- open for business
- Cinema sunshineKinuyama
- Cinema Luna Tech
- Matsuyama Cinema Sunshine (formerly International Building)
- Matsuyama Shineriente
- Cinema sunshineOkaido
Information and communication industry
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications OfLocal branch officeIsShikoku General Communication BureauMay be installed in the city,Japan PostShikoku branch officeNTT WestShikoku Business Headquarters (of mobile phone businessNTT DoCoMo, Of the Internet service businessNTT Communications TheTakamatsu(Based in) is installed. Japan Post and NTT West's bases are in charge of general operations in four prefectures in Shikoku.NTT Data Shikoku,NTT West Japan Matsuyama HospitalNTT related companies, facilities and bases are also set up.
In anticipation of the arrival of the information and communications era, which is a 21st century industry,2002から2004Before that, we laid an optical fiber network in Matsuyama city ahead of other cities... Taking advantage of this foundation, we will strive to actively attract information and telecommunications related companies, and in five yearsCall centerSuccessfully attracted 8 data entry centers, 1 data entry center, and 1 office center, creating more than 3,000 new jobs.. At the call centerBridge international,Benefit One,Hello HotlineEtc. are located. Also2006ToFuji Fire Marine Insurance(Currently AIG General Insurance) In addition to the development of the Central Business Administration Center,CybozuHas established the Matsuyama Office as a development and support base.
2004Has been designated as an "IT Business Model District" by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
Post office (collection and delivery office)
Matsuyama PortFrom China (especially to HiroshimaSuper jetEtc. are frequently operated) ・Kyushu areaKitakyushuThe route toMatsuyama AirportFromTokyo-Osaka-NagoyaIn addition to JapanPeople's Republic of ChinaThere are regular flights to. Alsohighway,JR Shikoku OfYosan lineIt is also a base for movement outside and within the prefecture. Besides this, in the city,Iyo RailwayMany streetcars, suburban trains, and Iyotetsu buses are operating.
In freight transportationJR freightThe freight station, transportation company branch offices, and sales offices are located here.
Iyo Bank,Ehime BankIn addition to the head offices and branches of local financial institutions such asTMJIs provided. It also has the function of controlling directly managed stores in Shikoku.Japan Post BankMatsuyama branch is also located.
There are branches and sales offices of many insurance companies. Also, in recent years, it has succeeded in attracting central offices of major insurance companies.are doing.
All regional and second regional banks headquartered in Shikoku have branches in the city[*5].. In addition, the city bankAsahi Bank(CurrentResona Bank) Mizuho Bank (formerlyDaiichi Kangyo Bank) Was provided only2009(21)1, A branch of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation was opened.
- Bank of JapanMatsuyama Branch (Central Bank)
- Japan Post BankMatsuyama Branch
- Mizuho BankMatsuyama Branch (city bank)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationMatsuyama Branch (city bank)
- Mitsubishi UFJ BankMatsuyama Corporate Sales Office (city bank)
- Iyo Bank(Regional bank)
- Ehime Bank(Second regional bank)
- Hyakuju Bank(Regional bank)
- Kagawa Bank(Second regional bank)
- Awa Bank(Regional bank)
- Tokushima Taisho Bank(Second regional bank)
- Shikoku Bank(Regional bank)
- Kochi Bank(Second regional bank)
- Hiroshima Bank(Regional bank)
- Yamaguchi Bank(Regional bank)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank(Trust bank)
- Development Bank of JapanMatsuyama Office
- Japan Finance CorporationMatsuyama Branch
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo BankMatsuyama Branch
Shinkin Bank/Credit Union
- Securities company with head office and head office
- Securities company with a branch
- Nomura Securities
- Daiwa Securities
- SMBC Nikko Securities
- Mizuho Securities
- Tokai Tokyo Securities
- Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities
- Okasan Securities
Insurance company with a branch
- All laboredEhime Prefecture Headquarters
It is said to have a history of 3000 years and is the oldest in Japan in the literature.Dogo OnsenAnd the last complete castle building in JapanMatsuyama Castle(MichelinIn the tourist edition (Gued Vale) Japan edition, each was selected as two stars. ),88 locations in ShikokuIs one ofIshitejiIt has a lot of tourist facilities such as (one Michelin star) and attracts many tourists. Also,Shimanami KaidoAt the time of opening, tourists increased to the extent that it was called the Shimanami boom.
Iyo Railway TheNatsume SosekiThe steam locomotive that appeared in the novel, Bocchan, was restored.Bocchan trainIs operating. Also,JR ShikokuAlsoMatsuyama StationTourist trains departing/arriving atIyo Nada MonogatariHas been operating since 2014.
To respond to inquiries about tourism,FoundationThe Matsuyama Convention & Visitors Association has a telephone window open XNUMX/XNUMX.
There are many sports facilities in prefectures and cities,Bocchan StadiumでProfessional baseballOfficial games are held several times a year, as well as Horinouchi andEhime Prefectural Sports Parkでa-nationOutdoorsLIVEIs carried out,Ehime Prefectural BudokanでDisney on iceWill perform.
The estimated number of tourists in 2010 was 588 (up 4% from the previous year), and the number of overnight guests in the Dogo Onsen area was 12.0 (up 80%, but up 1% in the whole city).It has become.
real estate business
Real estate companies are constructing condominiums one after another because demand for condominiums is growing due to the increasing population of Matsuyama City. Demand for office buildings is also growing due to the expansion of call centers, and building construction is also increasing.
in recent years,In addition to overcapacity in high schools in the city, there are signs that competition for examinations will intensify at private junior high and high schools[Source required]From things such asNihon Lab,Toshin Satellite Preparatory School,ITTO individual instruction school,Meiko GijukuNational-scale cram schools and prep schools have entered the market, and are competing with small-scale cram schools and major cram schools (terakoya group, etc.) in the city.
An industrial area extends along the coast near the airport and the port.2010In the industrial statistics survey (for establishments with 4 or more employees), the manufacturing industry shipment amount was 4,237 yen,Manufacturing industryHas 14,691 employees and 420 business establishments.
Manufacturing industry shipments (2010)ChemicalIs 32.6%,Production machineryIs 22.0%,Groceries12.3%,General purpose machineAccount for 11.8%.. In chemistryTeijin,Osaka Soda,Toray Fine Chemicals,Cosmo Matsuyama OilHave business offices and chemical productsChemical fiberEtc. are being produced. On the machineト ラ ク タ ーOf agricultural machinery manufacturing such asIseki agricultural machinery, Manufacturing machinery such as boilers and water treatment-related equipmentMiura IndustryHas a head office and production base.
Unshu mandarinProduction is thriving,IyokanIt is also one of the representative production areas of, and is engaged in the production of high-value-added citrus fruits such as "Red Manado". Also, Idai and GomeiplateauNew in the areaPioneSuch asGrapeIt is also cultivated. As a special product and traditional craft, Princess Daruma,Bamboo work(Three major production areas in Japan),Iyo Kasuri(same),Fried(Matsuyama fried) is famous.
Matsuyama Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Brand
- Red Madonna (Citrus)
- Setoka (citrus fruits)
- Botchan Island Abalone
- Anchovy from Setouchi
- Matsuyama Eggplant
- Matsuyama XNUMX inch broad bean
- Idai and Gomei New Pione (grapes of highland)
Headquartered major companies
Major companies with offices
- NEC Platforms Matsuyama Office
- NPC Matsuyama Factory
- Osaka Soda Matsuyama Factory
- Cybozu Matsuyama office
- Shikoku Gas Matsuyama Factory
- Shikoku Meiji Matsuyama Factory
- Matsuyama Office
- Toray Fine Chemicals Matsuyama Factory
- Teijin Matsuyama Office
- Nissin Gourmet Beef Matsuyama XNUMXst Factory/Matsuyama XNUMXnd Factory
- Face index Shikoku branch
- Berg Earth Matsuyama Farm
- Rengo Matsuyama Factory
Call center/office center
- Matsuyama General Outsourcing Center
- KDDI EvolverMatsuyama Center
- Matsuyama Ichibancho BPO Center
- Fujitsu Communication Service Matsuyama Support Center/Matsuyama Ichibancho Support Center (Fujitsugroup)
- Prime stage
- Bridge international Matsuyama Office
- Benefit One Matsuyama Operation Center
- Hello Hotline Matsuyama Center/Iyo Matsuyama Center
MatsuyamaNatsume SosekiThe novel "Bocchan] Is the stage. This novel was written by Soseki himselfEhime Prefectural Matsuyama East High School) Has been used as an underlay. At the time of his assignment to Matsuyama, Soseki was an alumni at the university reserve gate.Shiki MasaokaI also had an exchange with.
Soseki wrote "Bocchan" in a rather terrible way, saying that Matsuyama is an "unclean land" (Shincho Bunko edition, page 131), but in reality it reflects the public opinion of the region in the Meiji era and simply criticizes Matsuyama. Not what I did. Soseki himself is also very favored in Matsuyama Junior High School, and it cannot be said that the content of the novel and his own experiences are always the same. Matsuyama City and its citizens consider it one of the tourist attractions, and even today, there are many facilities and products with the names "Botchan" and "Madonna" in Matsuyama.
- Bocchan train
- Madonna Bus (a reservation-only bus that circulates the sights of the city that once ran)
- Bocchan Stadium
- Bocchan hot water(Dogo Onsen Main BuildingAbout)
- Bocchan dumpling
- Bocchan Express(Highway bus between Matsuyama and Takamatsu)
- Madonna Express(Highway bus between Matsuyama and Okayama)
- Bocchan Literature Award
MatsuyamaNohThere are several Noh theaters in the city.
- Baseball fist
- IyoMan years old
- Iyo no Kuni Matsuyama Suigun Taiko
- Matsuyama three major summer festivals- Ide ShrineTenjin Festival (Kita-Tachibana Town),Kanechi(Shoki-san or Shouki-san, Kiyamachi), (Ohigiri-san, in front of the city station).
- Both are traditional in the old city.
- Matsuyama Autumn Festival
- Matching of mikoshi with each other.
- Ai Baseball Expo (held from 2018)
- Matsuyama Azuru
- This rose sushi is studded with local fish, and features sweet sweet glazed rice that takes advantage of the taste of small Seto fish.
- Octopus rice
- A rice dish that uses octopus, which is cooked with soy sauce stock.
- The whole sea bream is placed on half-cooked rice that has been seasoned with soy sauce and salt, and then heated and cooked.
- The chewy texture of the neighboring prefecture of KagawaSanuki Udon Noodles Unlike, there are many "Yuruyuru Udon" that use slightly soft noodles and have a sweet tuyu, and when you order a large serving, most stores will add two noodles.Nabeyaki UdonThe famous stores such as "Asahi" and "Kotori" (in the back of Gintengai) are famous. In addition, in recent yearsSanuki Udon NoodlesAnd the so-calledSelf udonMany stores have opened, but also Sanuki Udon storesbowlThickTobe wareThere are many stores that use.[*6]
- tart,Bocchan dumpling,Roken bun,Soy sauce rice cake,Thin ink yokan,Sashiki etc.
- Ehime Mandarin Pirates - Shikoku Island League plus
- Matsuyama Phoenix - Adult baseball
- NTT Shikoku Baseball Club -Adult baseball *Dissolved in 1999
- Maruzen Petroleum Baseball Club -Adult baseball *Dissolved in 1981
- Iyo Bank Baseball Club -Adult baseball *Dissolved in 1978
- soft ball
- サ ッ カ ー
- Beach volleyball
- Baseball field
- Soccer field
- Ice skating rink
- Iyotetsu Sports Center(Excluding summer)
- Pool (open to the public)
- ゴ ル フ 場
- Ellier Golf Club
- Okudogo Golf Club
- Sunset Hills Country Club
- Chisun Country Club Hojo
- Dogo Golf Club
- Hojo Country Club
- Matsuyama Ono Country Club
- Morimatsu Golf Club
- Theater cat-small theater
Important cultural property (building)
- Taizanji TempleNiomon
- IshitejiTriple tower and others
- Matsuyama CastleGreat tower and others
- Jodo TempleMain hall
- Isanami ShrineMain hall and others
- Toshima Family Residence
- Watanabe House
- Dogo Onsen Main Building
National Historic Site
Registered tangible cultural property
- Junior high school attached to the Faculty of Education, Ehime UniversityAuditorium (formerly Matsuyama High School Auditorium)
- Ishizaki KisenHeadquarters (design:Shichirou Kiko）
- Kagaya Kana Gongdou(Design: Shichiro Kiko)
- Ehime Prefectural Education Center
- Matsuyama Local Meteorological Observatory
- Moriya House Owner (Mitsu)
National natural monument
- Forty islands(Turner Island)
- Major medical institutions
- Ehime Prefectural Central Hospital
- NTT West Japan Matsuyama Hospital
- Matsuyama Red Cross Hospital
- Saiseikai Matsuyama Hospital
- Matsuyama Memorial Hospital
- Matsuyama Municipal Hospital
- National Hospital Organization Shikoku Cancer Center
- Hojo Hospital
- Medical corporation Tomokai Kuribayashi Hospital Group Nakajima Central Hospital (sold former Nakajima Municipal Hospital to medical corporation)
In addition to the above, the Matsuyama City Emergency Medical Center is set up next to the Matsuyama City Public Health Center to cope with sudden illness at night in children.
There used to be 62 elementary schools in the city, but due to the decrease in the number of children in recent years, consolidation has become conspicuous.
Public secondary school
Private secondary school
Junior high school
National middle school
Public junior high school
Private middle school
- Aiko Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Matsuyama Shinonome Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
National High School
Public high school
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama East High School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Central High School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Kita High School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Kita High School Nakajima Branch School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Minami High School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Commercial High School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Technical High School
- Ehime Prefectural Hojo High School
Private high school
- Aiko High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Imabari Seika High SchoolMatsuyama Learning Center
- Witz Aoyama Gakuen High SchoolEhime LETS Campus
- Daiichi Gakuin High SchoolMatsuyama Campus
- Nitta High School
- Sumi High School
- St. Catherine Gakuen High School
- Daiichi Gakuin High SchoolMatsuyama Campus
- Matsuyama Shinonome High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Matsuyama Jonan High School
- Matsuyama Seiryo High School
- Future High School
- Yakushima Ozora High SchoolMatsuyama Campus
- Renaissance High SchoolMatsuyama Learning Center
Matsuyama City has a scholarship system called "Matsuyama City Scholarship," which is provided to those who wish to go on to a university or college that has met the regulations.
- 愛媛 大学(National)
- Ehime Prefectural University of Medical Technology(public)
- Matsuyama University/Matsuyama Junior College(private)
- Matsuyama Shinonome Women's University/Matsuyama Shinonome Junior College(private)
- St. Catherine University/St. Catherine University Junior College(private)
- Open UniversityEhime Learning Center
- Human Environment University Matsuyama Faculty of Nursing
- Ehime Cooking Confectionery College
- Ehime Communication Business College
- Kawahara Eyepet World College
- Kawahara Medical College
- Kawahara Medical and Welfare College
- Kawahara College of Design and Art
- Kawahara Electronics Business College
- Kawahara Patissier/Medical/Tourism College
- Kawahara Beauty Mode College
- Qualified Ohara Ehime school
- Nissan Ehime Automotive College
- Matsuyama Information Business College
Facilities other than school education
- EhimeFire school
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama College of Technology (Public vocational capacity building OfVocational development school）
- Matsuyama Joint Higher Vocational Training School (CorporationMatsuyama Joint Vocational Training AssociationCertified vocational trainingbyVocational training facility）
- Ehime Prefectural Agricultural University (Farmer training educational facility）
- Ehime agricultural cooperative school
As a city with the largest population in Shikoku, there are various convenient transportation means, and in particular, the number of airport users has the highest record in Shikoku, and the number is increasing year by year. In addition, as a population with a population of over 50, highly convenient public transportation has been developed centering on Iyo Railway trains and Iyotetsu bus buses, and many of the main hubs in the city are only public transportation. You can get there. In addition, a paid sightseeing bicycle rental port (JR Matsuyama station square, Okaido shopping street, Matsuyama castle ropeway Shinonomeguchi station building, Dogo Onsen station square) has been opened to accommodate those who wish to travel by bicycle in the relatively compact city center. There is. In addition, as part of tourism promotion measures,2007(19)7からMotorized bicycleWe have issued a cloud-type license plate for "Dōgo/Matsuyama City".
The JTB timetable is designated as the representative stationJR Yosan LineMatsuyama StationIs closer to the center of the city, as it may be slightly west of the city centerIyo Railway OfMatsuyamashi Station(Common name:City station) Plays the role of the central station. From the station, the suburban line of the railroad arrives and departs in three directions and also serves as a hub for city trains (tracks). In addition, it is also a departure and arrival point for route buses including intercity express buses, making it a major hub for public transportation.
As one of the reasons why such differences in location and baseness have occurred, the current city station is1888(MeijiCompared with opening in 21),National railwayThe Yosan Main Line (now the JR Yosan Line) extended to Matsuyama Station1927(Showa2 years) and was late. The city station was originally named Matsuyama station, but when the JNR Matsuyama station was opened, there was a history of changing the station name.
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Iyo Railway
- Takahama Line
- Yokogawara Line
- Gunchu Line
- Jonan Line
- Johoku Line
- Honmachi Line
- Otemachi Line
- Hanazono Line
General route bus
The Iyotetsu bus has a route bus network all over the city.
In addition, other companies have also established bus routes to cities in the prefecture such as Uwajima, Ozu, Kuma Kogen, Imabari, Saijo, Niihama (some expressways in the Nanyo direction).
- Iyotetsu Bus
- JR Shikoku Bus
- Uwajima Motor
- Setouchi Transport(There is no sales office in the city)
- Jinan sightseeing bus(There is no sales office in the city)
- Nakajima Steamship(Operating only in the former Nakajima Town)
Intercity express bus
Matsuyama Expressway,Shimanami KaidoWith the opening ofExpress BusIs also operated by a large number of 3 companies with sales offices in the city (Iyotetsu Bus, JR Shikoku Bus, Uwajima Motor) and its joint operating company. If the departure and arrival location of Matsuyama is not Iyotetsu Bus and JR Shikoku Bus or jointly operated flights,Matsuyamashi StationorMatsuyama StationEither of them may be.
In recent years,2008(20) Autumn Fukuoka Line opened,2009(21) Two round trips to the Nagoya line in January (Iyotetsu bus entered in addition to the existing JR bus), and in July of the same year, Uwajima Motor's Yokohama/Ikebukuro that had not been treated as customers in Matsuyama city・The Omiya Line has stopped at the company's Matsuyama Sales Office, and the line network is remarkably enhanced.
- Tokyo(Shinjuku)- Orange liner ehime
- Tokyo (Yaesu)- Dream Matsuyama
- Yokohama -Orange liner Ehime
- Nagoya -Orange liner EhimeOlive Matsuyama
- 京都 - Kyoto Express-Matsuyama Express
- Osaka(Umeda)-Orange Liner Ehime
- Osaka (Umeda/Namba)-Matsuyama Express
- Kobe - Harbor liner, Matsuyama Express
- Okayama - Madonna Express
- Fukuyama-Shinomichi - Kirara Express
- Fukuoka - Dogo Express Fukuoka
- Tokushima - Yoshinogawa Express
- Takamatsu - Bocchan Express
- Kochi - Whale express-What a express
Road trafficNational Route 11,National Route 33,National Route 56,National Route 196Is concentrated in the central area of Matsuyama City and is also a wide-area transportation hub.Matsuyama ExpresswayInterchange of (Matsuyama IC) Is in the southern part of the city, on Route 33Iyo-gunTobe TownIt is close to me.
- Matsuyama outer ring road (Open only between Imon IC and Ito Minami IC-Other sections under construction）
- Imon IC- Matsuyama JCT -Furukawa IC-Shitsubo IC-Ototo Minami IC-(Under construction)-Higashigaki IC-Minamiyoshida IC-Matsuyama Airport IC
General national road
- National Route 11
- National Route 33
- National Route 56
- National Route 196
- National Route 317
- National Route 379
- National Route 437
- (National Route 440)-All sections of the city overlap with National Routes 11 and 33.
- (National Route 494)-All sections of the city overlap with National Route 11.
- Main local road
- Ehime Prefectural Road 16 Matsuyama Iyo Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 17 Hojo Tamagawa Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 18 Matsuyama Airport Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 19 Matsuyama Port Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 20 Matsuyama Hojo Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 22 Iyo Matsuyama Port Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 39 Matsuyama Port Naiku Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 40 Matsuyama East Circular Route
- Ehime Prefectural Road 41 Nakajima Loop Line
- General prefectural road
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 183 Tatsumi Iyowaki Station Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 184 Wakeiyama Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 186 Mitsuhama Stop Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 190 Kumegaki Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 191 Matsuyama Stop Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 193 Morimatsu Shigenobu Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 194 Hisaya Morimatsu Station Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 196 Kawanakarai Station Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 197 Sainohara Kikuma Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 206 Kamiwawagenwawa Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 207 Misaka Matsuyama Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 209 Mikawa Matsuyama Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 334 Matsuyama Kawauchi Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 347 Hirata Hojo Line
Because it is a city facing the Seto Inland Sea, it has ample passenger routes connecting Honshu, Kyushu, and remote islands. It also has the largest industrial port in Shikoku (Matsuyama Outer Port), and calls on many cargo routes. Matsuyama Port boasts the largest number of regular passenger routes and regular container cargo routes in Shikoku.
- Matsuyama Port
- Horie Port
- Matsuyama Tourist Port (Kokura/Hiroshima/Kure route)
- Takahama Port (Nakajima / Koijima route)
- Mitsuhama Port (Yanai/Ihoda route)
- Matsuyama Outer Port (cargo port/container regular flights Kobe/Busan/Manila/Taipei/Shanghai/Hong Kong routes)
- Departure now (cargo port)
- Ehime newspaperMain office
- Cable TV
- Terrestrial TV broadcasting
- NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting Station
- Nankai Broadcasting(Nippon TV(Series, abbreviation RNB)
- TV Ehime(Fuji Television Network, Inc(Series, abbreviation EBC)
- Ai TV(TBS(Series, abbreviation ITV)
- Ehime Asahi TV(TV AsahiSeries, abbreviation eat)
In Ehime prefectureBroadcast target areaToTV station TheNHKIn addition, there are four commercial broadcasters,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Non-seriesKey stationYou can watch the affiliated programs. Also,NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting StationIs in Shikoku 4 prefecturesCore stationIt has become.
NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting Station and Nankai Broadcasting Station are located in the city center, and other TV stations are located in relatively suburbs[*7]are doing.
Digital terrestrial broadcasting TheGyodoyama transmitting stationIn2006(18)May 10It started broadcasting in the same year as the preparation stageMay 6Following the launch of "test radio waves including control signals necessary for video playback" from 10:XNUMX am,May 8Started the "test broadcast of the same program as the terrestrial analog broadcast".
Both AM and FM radio stations have one NHK station and one private prefecture radio station. Also, a community-based FM station whose area is smaller than the prefectural office,Community broadcasting stationIs the only prefectural capital in the Shikoku region that does not exist.
- For the case where the plane of polarization is "vertical", the element is erected vertically to the ground by rotating the antenna 90 degrees to the side from the normal "horizontal" case.
|Station name||NHK Matsuyama||GNI||EBC||ITV||eat||output||Plane of polarization||SEND|
|Digital remote control number||1 ch||2 ch||4 ch||8 ch||6 ch||5 ch|
|Matsuyama||デ ジ タ ル||16 ch||13 ch||20 ch||27 ch||21 ch||17 ch||1kW||Level||Mountain|
|analog||-||-||-||37 ch||29 ch||25 ch||10kW|
|6 ch||2 ch||10 ch||-||-||-||5kW||Shiroyama|
|デ ジ タ ル||49 ch||51 ch||-||-||-||-||0.05W||Level||Miyuki 1 chome|
|analog||41 ch||39 ch||-||47 ch||32 ch||34 ch||NHK 3W / Commercial 10W|
|Matsuyama Takahama||analog||55 ch||57 ch||-||-||-||-||10W||垂直||Koijima|
|Matsuyama Yuyama||analog||51 ch||53 ch||-||-||-||-||3W||Level||Kamitakano Town|
|Matsuyama Kubono||analog||52 ch||50 ch||-||-||-||-||1W||Level||Hisaya Town|
|Matsuyama Fukuzumi||analog||60 ch||62 ch||-||-||-||-||0.5W||Level||Fukuzumi Town|
|Matsuyama Kitayoshida||analog||60 ch||62 ch||-||-||-||-||0.5W||Level||Takaoka Town|
|Matsuyama Festival||analog||54 ch||61 ch||58 ch||56 ch||48 ch||46 ch||0.1W||Level||Yamada Town|
|Hojo||デ ジ タ ル||16 ch||13 ch||20 ch||27 ch||21 ch||17 ch||1W||垂直||Hojo Kashima|
|analog||39 ch||41 ch||43 ch||56 ch||61 ch||46 ch||10W|
|Hojo Tateiwa||デ ジ タ ル||60 ch||62 ch||55 ch||58 ch||-||-||1W||Level||Takimoto|
|analog||7 ch||1 ch||11 ch||51 ch||-||-||V1W / U3W||V vertical/U horizontal|
|Hojo Asami||デ ジ タ ル||16 ch||13 ch||45 ch||36 ch||-||-||0.1W||Level||Asami Honya|
|analog||39 ch||41 ch||47 ch||49 ch||-||-||1W|
- AM radio broadcast (prefecture wave)
- FM radio broadcast (prefecture wave)
- AM radio broadcast (outside prefecture wave)
- NHK HiroshimaRadio No. 1: 1071kHz (Hiroshima station Output 20kW)
- NHK Hiroshima Radio 2:702kHz (Hiroshima station output 10kW)
- China broadcastingRadio: 1350kHz (Hiroshima station Output 20kW)
- NHK YamaguchiRadio No. 1:585kHz (Iwakuni station output 300kW)
- Yamaguchi broadcastingRadio: 918kHz (Iwakuni station output 1kW)
- NHK OitaRadio No. 1: 639kHz (Oita station Output 5kW)
- NHK Oita Radio 2:1467kHz (Oita station output 1kW)
- Oita BroadcastingRadio: 1098kHz (Oita station Output 5kW)
- NHK KochiRadio No. 1: 990kHz (Kochi station Output 10kW)
- NHK Kochi Radio 2: 1152kHz (Kochi station output 10kW)
- Kochi BroadcastingRadio: 900kHz (Kochi station Output 5kW)
- NHK FukuokaRadio No. 1: 612kHz (Fukuoka Bureau Output 100kW)
- NHK Fukuoka Radio 2:1017kHz (Fukuoka station output 50kW)
- RKB Radio: 1278kHz (Fukuoka Bureau Output 50kW)
- KBC Radio: 1413kHz (Fukuoka station output 50kW)
- FM radio broadcasting (outside prefecture wave)
- NHK Hiroshima FM broadcast: 88.3MHz (Hiroshima station Output 1kW)
- Hiroshima FM: 78.2MHz (Hiroshima station output 1kW)
- NHK Yamaguchi FM broadcasting: 85.3MHz (Yamaguchi station Output 500W)
- FM Yamaguchi: 79.2MHz (Yamaguchi station output 1kW)
- NHK Oita FM broadcasting: 88.9MHz (Oita station Output 1kW)
- FM Oita: 88.0MHz (Oita station output 1kW)
Hot spring facilities
- Dogo Onsen Main Building・Tsubaki no Yu Asuka Onsen
- Okudogo Onsen
- Himehiko hot spring
- Natural hot spring Kisuke no Yu,Kisuke BOXInside
- East Dogo Onsen(Skyline after East Road-Takanoko Onsen）
- Hoshioka Onsen
- Furukawa Onsen Yuraku
- Tenzan Toron Hot Spring
- Kumanodai Onsen (folk artIyo Kasuri(Inside the hall)
Shrines and temples
- Isanami Shrine(The main shrine is an important cultural property)
- Iyotobi Komei Shrine(Tsubaki Shrine)
- Hogonji Temple(IppenBirthplace)
- Daihoji Temple(The main hall isNational treasure）
- Koji Temple- Ako Roushi OfKimura SadayukiとTadao OtakaThere is a memorial monument where the hair of the burial is buried.
- Saihoji (light cherry blossoms)
- 88 locations in Shikoku
- 46th bill place IozanJoruri-ji Temple
- 47th bill place KumanoyamaYasakaji Temple
- 48th bill place KiyotakiyamaSairinji Temple
- 49th bill place NishibayashiJodo Temple
- Fifth bill office HigashiyamaShigenji Temple
- 51th bill place KumanoyamaIshiteji
- 52nd bill place TakiunzanTaizanji Temple
- 53rd bill place SugayamaEnmyoji
- Shikoku-class XNUMX sacred grounds
- 9th sacred place Bunshuin Tokuseiji Temple
- Matsuyama Castle(National historical sites and important cultural properties)
- Dogo Park(Yuzuki CastleTrace/CountryHistoric site）
- Matsuyama General Park -A park in Ominegadai (elevation 131m) in the western part of Matsuyama city.WesternThere is an old castle-style observatory with a 360-degree viewNight viewThere are some great things (including admission). Also nearby is the Matsuyama City Archeological Museum and Buried Cultural Property Center.
- Matsuyama Central Park(Bocchan Stadium-Aqua palette Matsuyama-Ehime Prefectural Budokan-Matsuyama Bicycle RacetrackOther)
- Kanenobuchi Park(Teragi no Sato)-Spring park in the southern suburbs. There are hydrophilic facilities for children to play.
- Yugafuchipark- Ishite RiverValley in the river basin.Ishitegawa DamAbout 2 km downstream ofHotel OkudoJust above.
- Ehime Prefectural Library
- Ehime Prefectural Museum
- Sakanoue Cloud Museum
- Dogo Giyama Glass Museum
- Seki Museum
- Matsuyama City Shiki Memorial Museum
- Foolish Buddha -In a building related to Soseki Natsume, the state of the room is reproduced in the Shiki Memorial Museum.
- Itami Juso Memorial Museum
- Russian cemetery- Russo-Japanese WarBecame a prisoner of war and buried a Russian prisoner of war who died in Matsuyama.
- Miurat Village (Miura Museum of Art)
- Ellier Museum
- Dogo Onsen Main Building(Modernization industrial heritage）
- Matsuyama City General Community Center(planetarium・Children's House・温水 プ ー ル-Matsuyama City Central LibraryOther)
- Iyo Kasuri Hall
- Ikusa-an- Taneda Santoka(Haiku) The land of later years. Published only twice a year from May 5st to 1rd and November 3st to 11rd.
- Koan-an- Issa KobayashiKurita Hadoudo (Haiku) historic site garden
- Toshima Family Residence(Important cultural property)
- Ehime Children's Castle(Prefectural children's hall, etc.)
- Turner Island(Forty islands:country'sRegistered monument）
- Roadside station Kazahaya no Gofuwari -There are beaches and super sento across the road,Hojo KashimaYou can also see.
- tart -Character based on thistartIs also present.
- Bocchan dumpling
- Mother dreams(poem)
- Thin ink yokan
- Roken bun(Roken Manto)
- Soy sauce rice cake
- Matsuyama International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City Construction Law(26)
- XNUMX famous waters in Japan(Showa 60):Kanenobuchi Park
- Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection(XNUMX):Shiroyama Park
- 100 sound scenes in Japan(8):Dogo Onsen Main BuildingShakikaku's engraved drum
- Japan XNUM X Meijo(18):Yuzuki Castle(No. 80)Matsuyama Castle(No. 81)
- Top 100 historical parks in Japan(18): Shiroyama Park
- 100 beautiful historical sites in Japan(19): Matsuyama CastleDogo Onsen
- "Ordinance to make the town of Matsuyama beautiful together" (Aesthetic regulations) Is enforced, and throwing away of cigarettes is prohibited in all city areas, and fines of 2 yen or less may be imposed if violated (when immediate warning is received instead of fine) Corresponds to)). In addition, in the same ordinance, there is a description such as "International tourism hot spring culture city Matsuyama".
- Matsuyama City has Matsuyama Castle, and there is a building height limit to protect the landscape... In commercial facilities, the highest building is Iyotetsu Takashimaya, which includes Kurururin at 85 (106 meters above sea level), and the condominium is 59 meters at City Tower Matsuyama.[Source required].. Source Landscape Law (City Hall Mae Enoki-cho Street Landscape Plan)
- Hatsuko Festival (January Adult Ceremony Holiday)
- Camellia festival
- Matsuyama Spring Festival (Dogo Onsen FestivalCastle Festival))[*8].
- BellFestival (July 7th and 11th)
- Tenjin Festival (July 7th and 24th)
- Matsuyama Port FestivalFireworks display
- Matsuyama Festival
- Dater (August 8-23)
- Matsuyama Autumn Festival (October 10, 5, 6)
- Saori Ikeuchi -YuanMember of the House of Representatives
- Katsuta -Former Minister of Finance
- Tojo Sada -YuanConstitutional societyDeputy representative
- Satoshi Tomochi - Member of the House of Councilors, Ex/soccerJ League Ehime FC
- Hiroshi Ogasawara - Yaskawa ElectricPresident,Japan Robot AssociationPresident
- Kojiro Koyama - Oyama BookstoreFounder
- Norio Kamei - Toho TenaxThe president
- Chojiro Nitta - NittaFounder
- Nitta Nakataro -Naigai Kisen President, Nitta Kisen Representative
Scholars and educators
- Abe Nosei - philosopher
- Susumu Egashira - economist
- Aihiko Kashima - Geologist
- Kato spirit - Taisho University,Toyo UniversityPresident
- Yoshio Nakano - English literary
- Yamaoka Hitoshi - Astronomer
- Tsurunosuke Shigematsu - 画家
- Aoki Kotomi - manga artist
- Ishida Namigo - Poet
- Itami Mansaku - Film director
- Hikochi Omori -NewkabukiDefeated the Onba, one of the 18th
- Hedong Aoki -Haiku
- Yuki Kurisaka - TV writer,CM planner,Writer,Director
- Yoshiyuki Kuroda - Film director
- Yugo Kobayashi - manga artist
- Kosuke Moroda - Western painter * OldDogo VillageBackground
- Condor Aki -Illustrator
- Sugiura non-water - グ ラ フ ィ ッ ク デ ザ イ ナ ー
- Shuichi Sakai - poet,情报scientist
- Ryoko Shikimura - Writer,Copywriter
- Sugisaku J Taro - manga artist,Editor
- Tohru Sunouchi - Essayist(Matsuyama East High SchoolSchool songwriter)
- Yue Takasuka - manga artist
- Kyoko Takahama -Haiku
- Masao Tamai -Cinematographer
- Tendo Arata - Writer
- Tatsunori Noda - manga artist
- Akane Banno - Writer
- Yayoi Hosho -Noh performer
- Sanpei Hoshida - Writer
- Shiki Masaoka -Haiku
- Rieko Matsuura - Writer
- Issei Mori - Film director
- Yanase Masamu -Western painter
- Yano Tohru - Novelist
- Yoshimura Manichi - Writer,Akutagawa PrizeAward
- Yoshinori Wada - Film director
- Wada Ra ヂ ヲ - manga artist
- Musashi Kaiyu -Sumo wrestler,Fujishima roomAffiliation, the 6th highest Makushita.
- Izumigawa Shigeyoshi -Sumo wrestler
- Aono -Snowboarder
- Isao Ogido - kendoAthletes (World Championship Individual Winner)
- Yuko Otsuka - Rhythmic gymnastics
- Yoshinori Okihara -Ex-Professional baseball player(Infielder,Hanshin Tigers,Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles）
- Kageura -Former professional baseball player (infielder, Hanshin Tigers)
- Katoko Kadoya - basketball, ExUnitika, Montreal Olympic Representative
- Naoaki Hashimoto -Professional basketball player
- Miki Saeki - volleyball,Beach volleyball
- Jiki Sano -Former/professional baseball player (pitcher,Osaka Kintetsu Buffaloes）
- Takashiro Shimada - (Figure skatingplayer)
- Makoto Tamada - オ ー ト バ イracer
- Kazuya Tsutsui -Former professional baseball player (pitcher, Hanshin Tigers)
- Reiko Tosa - marathonBeijing Olympics representative (formerHojo CityFrom)
- Nakaya -Judo (73kg world champion)
- Yasuyuki Murita -Judo (former 100kg super class and indiscriminate world champion)
- Mitsuju Nanjo -Judoist (Director of All Japan Women's National Team)
- Nishimoto -Former/professional baseball player (pitcher,Yomiuri Giants）
- Michitaka Nishiyama -Former/professional baseball player (pitcher,Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Yoshijiro Hamada -Amateur boxing player, Tokyo Olympics representative from Japan
- Nana Hirataka - Boat rider(Kagawa BranchBelongs)
- Akane Fujita - Female professional wrestler(Ice ribbonBelongs)
- Fujimoto definition -Ex-Professional baseballdirected by(Yomiuri Giants first director)
- Fujiwara Mitsuru -Former professional baseball player (infielder,Nankai Hawks）
- Takanori Maeno - soccer player(Ehime FC）
- Hideki Matsuyama -Professional golfer
- Murata Natsuko -Wrestling player (55 kg world junior champion)
- Yoshitaka Matsushita -Professional soccer player (Vegalta Sendai)
- Noriko Aota - talent ExCC Girls
- Masahiro Ishida -Actor
- Omori Yasuko -Singer
- Utsunomiya - singer
- Kazumi Izumi -Singer
- Shoji Kaneko - An actor
- Kawakami - actress
- Naoki Kuwata -Actor,モデル
- Seiya Sasaoka -Musical actor
- Haruaki Tamai -Musical actor
- Hiroki Tange -Musical actor
- Tomochi - comedian(Yoshimoto Kogyo）
- Teruko Hino -Singer
- Kazuyuki Matsuzawa -Actor, talent
- Yoko Matsuyama -Actress
- Maruyama Sadao -Actor
- Yuko Yamaguchi -Singer
- Masatake Takechi(Super Maradona)- comedian(Yoshimoto Kogyo)
- Mao Harada - Gravure idol
- Laburi/ Izumi Shirahama-model, talent, singer
- ARASHI SHIRAMA - GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE/EXILE
- Yoshiko Watanabe - FreelanceRadio personality,Seminarlecturer,EventsMC,CMnarrator,WEBoperator,bandミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン
- R! N (Gemie) (singer,Alldiousvocal)
- Himekyun fruit can - Local idol
- Love leaf Girls -Local idol
- Michiko Abe - NHKannouncer
- Yuki Iseki -Akita Broadcastingannouncer
- Hikari Okauchi-Nankai Broadcastingannouncer
- Nachiko Suto -NHK announcer
- Chika Tanaka - Toyama FM Broadcastingannouncer
- Yoko Tsurugi -, exChukyo TV broadcastingannouncer
- Machiko Fujimura -Free announcer
- Tomoko Honda - Fuji Television Network, Incannouncer
- Yatsuka Ayami - Asahi Broadcasting TVannouncer
- Mitsuko Yamaoka -Actress,Free announcer
- Yoichiro Kasa - Psychiatrist
- Sanosuke Harada - ShinsengumiDeputy Chief of Staff, Tenth Division Commander Taneda Yarijutsu
- Hisashi Hirano - Cook
- Hiroko Miyoshi - 1990Miss Universe representative from Japan
- Kuroda Takayuki : Shogi player
- Yamane Kotomi : ShogiFemale player
Person with connection
- Mitsuda -Born in Iyo Kunifuaya-gun. The ancestor of the Japanese Tendai sectClearestStudied under.
- Matsumoto snow -Matsuyama DomainSadayuki MatsudairaServed toFavorite artist.. Known for his horse paintings.
- Natsume Soseki -Writer (assigned to Matsuyama Junior High School, novel "Bocchan”)
- Taneda Santoka -Haiku (choose Matsuyama as the land of demise)
- Shichirou Kiko - architect(Chojiro NittaSon-in-law)
- Matsudaira Sadachi -NHK announcer
- Masami Morio -Cartoonist (up to high school students live in Uchiko Town)
- Sayaka Hayasaka -Writer (formerlyHojo CityFrom)
- Kensaburo Oe -Writer (I was staying in Matsuyama city while studying at Matsuyama Toko)
- Yue Takasuka - manga artist
- Satsuo Yamamoto - Film director
- Daisuke Ito - Film director
- Michiya Mitsuhashi -Singer (singing "Mikoshi Ondo" which is indispensable for autumn festival)
- --Rapper from Shimane Prefecture (I started rap in Matsuyama City. From 2018ULTIMATE MC BATTLEHas participated as a representative of Ehime prefecture for 3 consecutive years (best 2020 in 4)
- Yanagihara Kyodo(Masayuki)-Haiku.1957(32)May 7Selection,KeioBorn in Beijing Town (now Nibancho, Matsuyama City) in 3rd year.
- Kageura Chika (Naotaka)-Historian.1960(35)May 1Selection,1875(Meiji 8) Born in Kita-Ishiko-cho, Matsuyama City.
- Kiyoo Nishimura
- Masakazu Kuroda-Mayor Matsuyama
- Hisamatsu Sadatake -Served as prefectural governor
- Utsunomiya Kohei -Served as Mayor Matsuyama
- Hermann van Rompau -Special honorary citizen.
- ^ To commemorate the 90th anniversary of the municipal organization,1979(54)May 2Was established in. Lyrics: Shizune Ohno, Composition:Yasushi Akutagawa
- ^ There is no government-designated city in Shikoku.
- ^ Haiku Koshien,Haiku kingdomAnd so on.
- ^ After that, there will be about 70 people in operation. The system is said to be over 50.
- ^ Not limited to Matsuyama City, it is always located in the prefectural capital of Shikoku.
- ^ Dogo OnsenThere was a famous store called "Toshida Udon" in the corner of the town, but it was closed without a successor, and the site is now a small park.
- ^ TV Ehime is located in Masago-cho, Ai TV is Takehara-cho, and Ehime Asahi TV is in Izumikita. In the past, Nankai Broadcasting had its head office in the Dogo Himata area, so until July 2006, only NHK was in the city area.
- ^ It was canceled in 2011, considering the magnitude of damage caused by the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake.
- ^ "Matsuyama 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2014/5/4Browse.
- ^ Power of words Shikoku Matsuyama
- ^ Vicube work days
- ^ Three successive roles - Matsuyama City
- ^ “Junior high school students dispatched to South Korea for “comfort women statue installation”... “Judging that the citizens do not understand” Matsuyama City”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 4) 2017/4/20Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 4th National Trunk Line Passenger Net Flow Data
- ^ Heisei 27 year census Matsuyama City Home Page Read October 2017, 10
- ^ a b Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Regional Economy and Industry Group (2008) "Cases of Municipalities Striving for Business Locations" p.
- ^ Matsuyama City Home Page-Fuji Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd. Central Business Office Center Location Agreement Signing Ceremony
- ^ June 2011, 6 issue of "Public Information Matsuyama"
- ^ a b Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010) “22 Industrial Statistics Survey Results”
- ^ Homepage of a small theater and theater cat in Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture
- ^ About "Ehime Ayame native southern limit zone"
- ^ The Matsuyama Outer Ring Road Inter Line (Imon IC-Furukawa IC) will open on Sunday, March 3th. ~ The first step towards eliminating traffic congestion in Matsuyama city ~ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Shikoku Regional Development Bureau Matsuyama River National Highway Office January 2014, 1
- ^ “Matsuyama City Landscape Planning Booklet Chapter XNUMX Matters concerning restrictions on acts”. Matsuyama City Home Page 2013/11/24Browse.
- ^ “Haiku is connected to the EU President visits Matsuyama”. Ehime newspaper(July 2013, 11) 2013/11/19Browse.
- Disaster prevention in Matsuyama City
- Images of matsuyama city
- Secret Sentai Gorenger Bomb Hurricane
- Matsuyama City
- Matsuyama City Tourism Official Website (Matsuyama City Industry and Economy Department Tourism and International Exchange Division)
- For Wikitravel,Matsuyama CityThere is a travel guide about.