Governor of Akita Prefecture "Aspite closed remarks withdrawn" "Hachimantai Jukai Line" opened <Iwate Prefecture>
If you write the contents roughly
The Hachimantai Jukai Line is a 16-kilometer tourist road that runs from the Matsukawa Gate to the top of Hachimantai and connects to the Aspite Line, which opened on April 4.
The "Jukai Line" in Hachimantai City, Iwate Prefecture, which was closed during the winter, opened on April XNUMX.Connect to this road ... → Continue reading
Iwate Menkoi TV
"Iwate Menkoi TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Iwate Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Akita Prefectural Road / Iwate Prefectural Road 318 Hachimantai Park Line
Akita Prefectural Road / Iwate Prefectural Road 318 Hachimantai Park Line(Akita Kendo / Iwate Kendo 318 Gohachimantai Koensen)AkitaSemboku CityからIwateHachimantai CityLeading toGeneral prefectural roadIs. Nickname isHachimantai Jukai Line.
A tourist road connecting Matsukawa Onsen and the summit of Hachimantai, nicknamedHachimantai Jukai Line..On the roadsideToshichi OnsenThere isIn winterSnowfallforHachimantai Aspite lineClosed with.In addition, a part of this line intersects the slopes of Shimokura Ski Resort, and from spring to autumnリ フ トPass under.
- Total length: 17.111 km
- Actual extension: 17.111 km
- Starting point: Tazawako Tazawa, Semboku City, Akita Prefecture(HachimantaiSummit, Iwate, AkitaPrefectural border,Iwate Prefectural Road / Akita Prefectural Road No. 23 Obuke Hachimantai LineIntersection)
- End point: Matsuoyoriki, Hachimantai City, Iwate Prefecture (Matsukawa OnsenIn front of KyounsoIwate Prefectural Road 212 Shizukuishi Hachimantai LineIntersection)
- 1995(7)May 4 --Certified as Akita Prefectural Road.
- 2002(14)May 9 - AkitaSenboku-gunTazawako TownTazawa character Obukasawa National Forest 16 Forest group From To small group to Chi small group (0.262km) is in service,May 10Change the starting point to.
Winter closure will be closed from late November to mid-April the following year..The opening ceremony is held in late April, when the winter closure period ends every year.Hachimantai Aspite lineYou can also go sightseeing as a "snow corridor"..
The management on the Akita prefecture side is carried out by (Kazuno City) for convenience, not by the prefectural road (Semboku City).
From the peak that joins the Hachimantai Aspite line,Matsukawa Geothermal Power PlantThrough the Matsukawa ValleyTohoku Expressway OfMatsuo Hachimantai interchangeSince it is a route that can go in the direction, it is highly useful as a loophole for the Hachimantai Aspite line during the autumn leaves season...There is no view like the Aspite line, and the road where the medium speed corner and the straight line are continuous runs in the deep forest..
- Hachimantai Jukai Line
Winter closed section
- Section: Lake Tazawa, Semboku City, Ofukasawa-Prefectural border --Iwate prefecture section (all lines)
- Date: Early November-Late April of the following year
The mountain route that branches off from the Hachimantai Aspite Line and descends to the Iwate Prefecture side in the southeast direction from the highest altitude Mikae Pass, which is the prefectural border between Iwate and Akita prefectures, runs on the Akita prefecture side only for the first few hundred meters... As the name of the Hachimantai Jukai Line, the road runs through a deep virgin forest, and the density of trees increases toward the foot of the mountain...Also, immediately after the winter closure is lifted in early spring,Hachimantai Aspite lineSimilarly, it becomes a "snow corridor" state...On the roadside about 2 km from Hachimantai PassToshichi OnsenThere is..The distant view works in early spring when there are no leaves on the trees, and in autumnAutumn leavesAlso known as a famous place..Near the end point, it is known for its famous hot springs that have been around since the Edo period.Matsukawa OnsenThere is.
Municipality to pass through
|Name of facility||Connecting route name||Remarks||Location|
|Iwate Prefectural Road / Akita Prefectural Road No. 23 Obuke Hachimantai Line||starting point||AkitaSemboku CityTazawako Tazawa character large Fukasawa national forest area|
|[Akita / Iwate border]|
|Iwate Prefectural Road 212 Shizukuishi Hachimantai Line||end point||IwateHachimantai CityMatsuoyoriki|
Facilities along the line, etc.
- ^ Construction Department Road Division (Route Name) 2015
- ^ Construction Department Road Division (Route Name) 2013
- ^ a b c Prefectural Land Development Department Road Construction Division 2010
- ^ a b Construction Department Road Division (Current Road) 2015, p. 1
- ^ a b Akita Prefecture (October 2002, 10). “(PDF)". Notification No. 675. Akita. 2013th of February 10Browse.[Reference: The starting point of the starting point and ending point record has not been updated]
- ^ a b Construction Department Road Division (starting point and ending point) 2015, p. 17
- ^ Akita Prefecture (October 2002, 10). “(PDF)". Notification No. 648. Akita. 2013th of February 10Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g Junichi Nakamura ed. 2018, p. 52.
- ^ ""Hachimantai Jukai Line" opened-Snow corridor is also available”. Morioka Keizai Shimbun (February 2013, 4). 2013th of February 10Browse.
- ^ a b Sasaki / Ishino / Ito 2015, p. 44.
- ^ "List of closed routes in winter”. Road Division, Construction Department, Akita Prefecture. 2015th of February 10Browse.
- ^ November 27th, 11-until April 4th of the following year.
- ^ "List of impassable sections”. Road Division, Construction Department, Akita Prefecture. 2015th of February 10Browse.
- Akita prefecture side
- Road Division, Construction Department (starting point and ending point) (2015-04-01) (PDF). Route start and end record (Report). Akita Prefecture 2016th of February 5Browse..
- Construction Department Road Division (Current Road) (2015-04-01) (PDF). Current status of roads by regional promotion bureau (Report). Akita Prefecture 2016th of February 5Browse..
- Construction Department Road Division (Route Name) (2015-04-01) (PDF). Prefectural road line name (Report). Akita Prefecture 2016th of February 5Browse..
- Iwate prefecture side
- Prefectural Land Development Department Road Construction Division (2010-04-01) (PDF). Route start / end points and road conditions [general prefectural roads] (Report). Iwate Prefecture 2014th of February 2Browse..
- Misao Sasaki, Tetsuya Ishino, Mozuku Ito "100 Superb View Drives [New Edition]" edited by Kensuke Matsui,Gakken Publishing<GAKKEN MOOK>, September 2015, 9, p. 30.ISBN 978-4-05-610907-8.
- "Japan's Superb View Road 100" edited by Junichi Nakamura,枻Publisher, August 2018, 4.ISBN 978-4-7779-5088-1.
- Akita Prefecture Construction Department Road Division
- Akita Prefecture Kazuno Regional Promotion Bureau Construction Department(All areas of Kazuno City and Kazuno District, and part of Semboku City)
- Iwate Prefecture Road