What is the National Voting Law Amendment?What's the problem?To the Diet now.
If you write the contents roughly
On SNS, there are voices of opposition, such as the spread of hashtags saying "I oppose the vote of the #People's Voting Law Amendment".
On May 5, the Liberal Democratic Party, the Komeito Party, and the Constitutional Democratic Party ... → Continue reading
Huff Post Japan Edition
The Huff Post Japan edition, an international media that creates conversations, delivers daily news with a value that values diversity.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
hashtagIs before a phrase with no words or spacesHash symbol (number symbol),
#Is a label with a shape.Metadata tagType,Mini blog,Facebook,Google+,Instagram,Twitter,VK such asSocial networking servicesIf you add # (hashtag) before the words or phrases in the message posted to, Is it displayed in the text (for example, "New artists announced for #SXSW2014 Music Festival")?, Is added to the end of the sentence. An example of a hash tag is #dontjudge. The word hashtag can also refer to its own hash symbol used in the context of the hashtag.
Hashtags can collect similar tagged messages and also electronically search all the messages in which they exist.JapaneseThen, collecting information using hash tags is sometimes called "tagging"..
Origin and use
Number signInformation technologyOften used to emphasize special meanings. In the 1970s example, when you put a symbol or number nextPDP-11 OfAssembly languageIn directAddress modeWas used to display.. 1978,Brian KanihanとDennis Ritchie TheC languageでC processorUsed "#" as a special keyword that must be processed first. Before the invention of the hashtag, the number sign wasNorth AmericaCalled the "hash symbol" in several countries outside.
Then the number signIRCNow used to label groups and topics. Channels and topics are available throughout the IRC network and are prefixed with a # hash sign (in contrast to localserverToAmpersand(&) Is used).
Is inspired by the use of number symbols in IRC,Mini blogAdvocated using a similar system on Twitter to tag topics of interest on the network. Chris posted his first hashtag on Twitter as follows:
how do you feel about using # (pound) for groups. As in #barcamp [msg]?(→ # for grouping # (pound[Note 1]) How about using? Like #barcamp [message]. )—Chris Messina, ("factoryjoe"), August 23, 2007
The word hashtag was first used in a blog post by Stowe Boyd on August 2007, 8, "Hashtags are groupings on Twitter."And dictionary editor of the American Dialect SocietySays.
Twitter has all the hashtags in the tweethyperlinkNow, you can display search results on Twitter for hash-tagged words (or the standard spelling of misspelled words in general). In 2010, Twitter began posting content that featured a booming hashtag called "Trending Topics." On the trend list on Twitterス パ ムTo prevent the entry of, and to provide the hashtag of the topic neutrallyalgorithmThere is.
People's Republic of ChinaThen,Sina Weibo,Tengxiang WeChatMini blogs such as this take the form of a double hash tag called "# hash name #", but this is漢字This is because there is no space between them and a tag for closing is required. In contrast, Twitter has Kanji (and similar space problemsOrthography) Is used by the user to maintain a linguistically natural expression such as'I'm love'.A space before and after the hash-tagged element (for example,'I'm love' instead of'I am love')OrZWNJMust be inserted.
The number of used hashtags in a post or tweet is just as important as the type of hashtag used. Currently, it is considered acceptable to post one tag for a specific conversation and two for posting a place to add a place to the conversation, but three is the limit, and there is a risk of "buying the anger of the community". Is supposed to increase.
Hashtags are mostly used in lively and occasional discussion forums, where hashtags are the hashtags of any combination of letters, but if you make a personalized appeal, hashtags can become a trend. You can attract more people to have a discussion with. In Twitter, when hashtags have surged in popularity, they are reflected in the "Trending Topics" of the user page, but the display trend can be selected by region or world. Hashtags cannot be registered or controlled by a single user or group of users, nor can they be "retired" from general use. It is meant to be used in a permanent reliance on the composition of. Also, the lack of any configuration definition means that a single hashtag can be used for a number of purposes supported by its users.
And the hashtags intended to be used in discussions at certain events that tend to use obscure wording are the same, like "#cakefestival" is used during cake festivals instead of simple "#cake". The intention is to avoid getting involved in general conversations on such topics. However, this can make it difficult for a topic to trend because people often use the same spelling and words when they think they are talking about the same topic. In order to put a topic in the trend, it is necessary to get agreement whether the hashtag referring to a particular topic is implicit or stated.
Hashtags also serve as a guide for finding and adding users with similar interests to follow (subscribe) or list (public contact list) users.
Is a social networkInstagramHowever, it is possible to use hashtags by adding hashtags according to photo posts and topics. For example, you can add hashtags such as #bffl or #friends to photos posted by yourself or friends. However, Instagram has disabled certain hashtags such as #photography #iPhone #iphoneography, which are too featureless to serve their purpose. It also blocks hashtags that lead to illegal activities such as drug use..censorshipAnd certain hashtag bans are specific to InstagramSubaltanIt plays an indirect role in the way communities are built and maintained. Despite Instagram's content rules, users are looking for ways to continue their actions and ultimately avoid censorship.
Hashtags are also used informally and unintentionally in sentences based on incoming messages to practically categorize the message for later retrieval, sharing, or other reasons. It is also useful for expressing humor, sadness and other emotions such as "Monday!! #Excitement #irony".
Use outside of social networking websites
This feature isthe UAF YouTube-channel,Goker MediaIt is also installed in non-short message application services such as the user comment function in. In the case of Gawker Media, hashtags for blog comments and directly posted comments are used to maintain a fairer rating of user activity when employees are not logged in to the website..
Hashtag compatible website
Since 2010, multiple TV stations have branded hashtags in their TV seriesdisplayI started to advertise in, For online discussion before, during, or after the broadcastThere is also a meaning. Hashtag display is on any corner of the screen or at the end of a promotion(For example, motion picture trailer)
Broadcasters, such as moderators and correspondents, are also promoting corporate or personal Twitter account names to exchange posts, and use related or branded hashtags along the account name (for example,not only) Continues to be encouraged as a mini-blogging method to become a topical hashtag on Twitter and other search engines (to be discussed in the future). Broadcasters are also creating such formats to bring together selected posts for live broadcast. Clau Sladden, Twitter's director of media collaboration, said#SunnyFX)) is set as two types of hashtags for TV, one is for instantaneous identification and the other is temporary type for the cast to look for reaction from the viewer during the broadcast.. Also, the hashtag isPart of the speculation is whether to replace or coexist with.
The increasing number of cases where hashtags are used as advertising media is that they were advertised at the end of commercials and series episodesAOLBranded from the late 1990s to the early 2000sCompared to.
There are also hashtags that become world famous, for exampleI am CharlieThis slogan was first used on Twitter as hashtags #jesuischarlie and #iamcharlie, and spread extensively on the Internet.
From February 2013 on TwitterAmerican ExpressBy collaborating with us, we are now able to buy products that are on sale at reduced prices online by tweeting a special hashtag.. American Express members can sync their card and Twitter or use offers by looking for replies with tweets and confirmations from American Express.
Ad hoc lists are being created for the first time for discussions and promotions among participants when conducting real-world events. Hashtags are often used as a marker for both participants to find each other on Twitter during the exhibition period.
Companies and advocates are also engaging in discussions using special hashtags to promote their products, services and campaigns.
Hashtags are often used on social media platforms as consumers complain to large corporations about their customer service experience. In contrast, "bashtags" are created to describe situations in which social media hashtags set by a company are used to criticize the company or to accuse other vulnerable customer services. It is a term. As an example, in January 2012McDonald'sCreated a hashtag called #McDStories to share a good experience in the store, but this campaign was canceled in just 2 hours because there were many complaints tweets instead of the expected good experience..
The use of hashtags can also reveal the emotions that the author has hit the text, with clarity differing where the hashtags directly describe the state of mind. As an example, the words in the hashtag are sentencesIronicHas become the strongest predictor of whether or not.
In popular culture
During the period,New Democratic PartyWas the party leader TheCanadian Conservative Party OfStephen HarperMentioned crime-related policies by the Prime Minister as "a hashtag fail" (probably #fail).
Kanye WestSaidhashtagWrapWas devised in the 2010s to describe the style of rap,According to Rizoh, "metaphor, pose, in one wordPunch lineIt is often composed at the end of the rhyme.".Nicki Minaj,Big sean,Drake,Lil WayneWrappers such as this are raising the hashtag wrap,Ludacris,The Lonely IslandAnd several music writers blame hashtag wraps.
In 2010, Twitter introduced a "hash flag" that can be used during the FIFA World Cup South Africa tournamentRe-introduced in 2014 at World Cup Brazil.. This is a function that, when tweeting the three-letter country codes of 32 participating countries using the hash tag method, the national flags are automatically incorporated into the tweet.
July 2012, TwitterTicker symbolIn front ofDollar signA function that can be clicked as a hash tag by adding (as an example$ AAPL) Was introduced and was called "cash tag".. This is a feature that allows you to search for tweets that are discussing companies and stock prices.
In August 2012, British journalist Tom MeltzerGuardianPaper with both handspeace signA new version of the "finger hashtag" that mimics the hashtag of crossing fingers like a hashtag symbolIntroduced.. This new gesture WiredIntroduced in, In 2013Jimmy FallonOr show it on TV,Corvea ReportWas also used.
- ^ In North America, it is called this because it is a symbol used to represent the unit of weight "pound".
- ^ hashtagMerriam-Webster(Retrieved September 2020, 1)
- ^ Using hashtags on Twitter, support.twitter.com 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Best Practices for Hashtags | Twitter Developers, Dev.twitter.com, (2011-07-19) 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ “Oxford English Dictionary-Hash”, Oxford English Dictionary, (June de 2014)
- ^ [Read receipt data]Kabaya food"Tough Gummy", "Taguru" popular among young boysNikkei MJ] December 2020, 1 (food side)
- ^ “'Hashtag' added to the OED – but # isn't a hash, pound, nor number sign”, The Register, (13 June 2014)
- ^ “New words notes June 2014”, Oxford English Dictionary, (June de 2014), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 10.
- ^ PDP-11 assembly language, Programmer209.wordpress.com, (2011-08-03) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ BWKernighan & d.Ritchie (1978). . Prentice Hall. Pp. 86 and 207. ISBN 0-13-110163-3
- ^ Bourke, Jane (2004). Communication Techonology Resource Book. Ready-Ed Publications. Pp. 19. ISBN 9781863975858 2014th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Hargraves, Orin (2003). Mighty fine words and smashing expressions: making sense of transatlantic English. Oxford [ua]: Oxford Univ. Press. Pp. 33, 260. ISBN 9780195157048
- ^ "Channel Scope". Section 2.2. RFC 2811
- ^ Reed, Darren (1993). "Channels". Internet Relay Chat Protocol (English). IETF. sec. 1.3. two:10.17487 / RFC1459. RFC 1459.Retrieved January 2014, 6. Unknown argument
|month=Is ignored. (Description)
- ^ #OriginStory, Carnegie Mellon University, (2014-08-29)
- ^ Parker, Ashley (June 2011, 6). “Twitter's Secret Handshake”. The New York Times 2011th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Chris Messina ("factoryjoe") (August 23, 2007), Twitter post
- ^ “The story of the hashtag began with Iranians”. Deutsche Welle Persian. (2009) 2015th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Stowe Boyd, Hash Tags = Twitter Groupings, Stoweboyd.com 2013th of February 9Browse.
- ^ The Secret of Twitter's Trending Hashtags With Insight and Tips, AllISayIs.com 2014th of February 12Browse.
- ^ International services team (April 2012, 4). “Right-to-left languages on Twitter”. Twitter 2015th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Martin, Rick (July 2011, 7). “Twitter Rolls Out Hashtag Support for Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian”. Tech in Asia 2015th of February 3Browse.
- ^ What is a (#) Hashtag?, Hashtags.org 2014th of February 2Browse.
- ^ The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2013-09-24), "#Hashtag" with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake (Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), Youtube 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Instagram banned hashtags, BBC.co.uk, (7 November 2013) 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Olszanowski, M. (2014). "Feminist Self-Imaging and Instagram: Tactics of Circumventing Sensorship". Visual Communication Quarterly, 21(1), 83-95. Retrieved February 8, 2015, from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15551393.2014.928154#.VNgGT7DF-7FF-7F
- ^ Gabriel Snyder (Oct 15, 2009), Anarchy in the Machine: Welcome to Gawker's Open Forums, Gawker
- ^ Zachary M. Seward (Oct 15, 2009), Got a #tip? Gawker Media opens tag pages to masses, expecting "chaos", Nieman Journalism Lab
- ^ Marco Wisniewski (February 6, 2012), Hashtags in Orkut communities, Orkut
- ^ Michael Schneider (Apr 21, 2011), New to Your TV Screen: Twitter Hashtags, TV Guide
- ^ Todd Wasserman (Dec 3, 2012), McDonald's Releases First TV Ad With Twitter Hashtag, Mashable
- ^ Gregory Ferenstein (April 15, 2011), Twitter TV Hashtag Tips From Twitter's Own Expert, Fast Company
- ^ Twitter Chatter Correlates With TV Ratings, But Is That Good Or Bad News For Nielsen?, Ibtimes.com, (2013-03-22) 2013th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Ryan Lawler (June 10, 2012), Twitter's Hashtag Pages Could Be The New AOL Keywords — But Better, Techcrunch
- ^ Heather, Kelly (February 2013, 2). “Twitter and Amex let you pay with a hashtag”. CNN 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Sync with Twitter, Amex Sync 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Akwagyiram, Alexis (May 2012, 5). “Are Twitter and Facebook changing the way we complain?”. BBC News 2012th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Maynard (2014). “Who cares about sarcastic tweets? Investigating the impact of sarcasm on sentiment analysis”. Proceedings of the Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation.
- ^ Anna Mehler Paperny (April 2011, 4). “Jack Layton's debatable'hashtag' #fail”. The Globe and Mail
- ^ “Canadians atwitter throughout debate”. CBC News. (April 2011, 4)
- ^ Zach Baron (November 3, 2010), The Ten Best Quotes From Kanye West's Epic Hot 97 Interview With Funkmaster Flex, The Village Voice
- ^ Rizoh (Jul 7, 2011), A Brief History Of Hashtag Rap, Houston Press
- ^ David Mendez (May 22, 2013), The Lonely Island Puts Hashtag Rap In Its Place (Looking at You, Drake), Tucson Weekly
- ^ Jeremiah Tucker (December 17, 2010), Jeremiah Tucker: Hashtag rap is 2010's lamest trend, Joplin Globe
- ^ "Twitter / nickbilton: My first byline on A1 of the ...". 2013th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Birds Eye launches Mashtags-social media potato shapes”, The Grocer
- ^ Medina, Jennifer (May 2014, 5). “Campus Killings Set Off Anguished Conversation About the Treatment of Women”. The New York Times 2014th of February 9Browse.
- ^ June 11, 2010 8:05 am (2010-06-11), Twitter Supports World Cup Fever with Hashflags, Ryanseacrest.com 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ What are Hashflags?, Howto.digidefen.se, (2014-06-10) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Ben Woods (2014-06-10), Twitter brings back hashflags just in time for World Cup 2014 kick-off, Thenextweb.com 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Kim, Erin (2012-07-31), Twitter unveils'cashtags' to track stock symbols-Jul. 31, 2012, Money.cnn.com 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Twitter makes stock symbol $'cashtag' links official, following # and @, The Verge, (2012-07-30) 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Tom Meltzer (1 August 2012), “How to say'hashtag' with your fingers”, The Guardian 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ (March 2013), “Finger-Hashtags”, Wired 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ (February 26, 2014), “I invented finger hashtags—and I regret nothing”, 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ As an example,"Work and meetings in the wilderness: a place to work in the Tokyo metropolitan area where there are many choices # hashtags""Nihon Keizai Shimbun" electronic version (delivered on September 2019, 9) Read on January 13, 2020.