<Editorial> To enact the National Voting Law Review the colander law on the premise of constitutional amendment
If you write the contents roughly
Advertising regulations that ensure fairness through an agreement between the Liberal Democratic Party and the Constitutional Democratic Party were included in the supplementary provisions as considerations.
It would be a "step forward" for the Liberal Democratic Party and other constitutional amendments, but is that so? At the House of Representatives Constitutional Review Board on the 6th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Constitutional Democratic Party
- Constitutional Democratic Party (Russia)(1905--1917)- Russian EmpirePolitical party.Known as Cadet (каде́ты).
- Constitutional Democratic Party (Italy)(1913--1919)- Italy kingdomPolitical party.
- Constitutional Democratic Party (1993 --2005)- ウクライナPolitical party. later"allianceWas renamed to.
- Constitutional Democratic Party (Japan 2017)(2017--2020)- JapanPolitical party.Dissolved with the formation of the following new Constitutional Democratic Party.
- Constitutional Democratic Party (Japan 2020)(2020-)-Japanese political party. Formed in 2017Former Constitutional Democratic PartyとNational Democratic Party,House of RepresentativesIndependent politician groupNational Assembly to rebuild social securityとIndependent forumIs the mother's body.