Yuriko Koike is inundated with criticism!"Crowded train" occurs due to thinning operation "What happened to the promise?"
If you write the contents roughly
《Thanks to Yuriko Koike, I have been able to experience a crowded train that cannot be entered without pushing it in for the first time in a while》
《Ginza Line It's crowded even though it's free at this time.
Yuriko Koike was appointed governor of Tokyo with "0 crowded trains" as one of her pledges.Such a girlfriend is a new coronavirus pair ... → Continue reading
Maijitsu is a web media that introduces a little behind-the-scenes information about the entertainment world, hidden faces of celebrities, and crying and laughable stories on the Internet as "a little nice story" "actually a ○○ story".
It publishes about 10 articles every day, and is mainly supported by men and women in their 30s and 40s who are concerned about rumors of entertainers!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
At rush hour
manyRailway line-Bus route・ On the road, usually head to a company or school in the morningCity centerDirection列車-bus・ The road is crowded with commuters and students, and they return home from companies or schools in the evening and at night.SuburbThe trains, buses, and roads in the direction are congested.The time zone when this congestion is reached is the time zone called "rush hour".
Since there are many passengers during rush hours, it is often misunderstood that it will lead to an increase in sales on the transportation side.Commuter PassThere are many users, and it is necessary to prepare new vehicles, equipment, and staff for rush hours (which can be excessive except during rush hours), which entails a lot of expenditure and investment on the business side.
Morning rush / night rush
In any metropolitan area, trains and buses from the suburbs to the city center in the morning and from the city center to the suburbs in the evening and night are crowded.On railway lines in the Tokyo area, the up line is crowded during the morning rush hour, and the down line is crowded during the night rush hour.
In the direction of the city center, from 7:9 to XNUMX:XNUMX on weekdays when attendance and start hours are concentratedIn the suburbs, the peak of congestion is reached between 18:20 and XNUMX:XNUMX, when the time to return home is concentrated, and each is called rush hour.Distinguish between morning rush hours and evening / night rush hours, and refer to the former as "During the morning rush hour, The latterDuring the night rush hourIt may be called separately.
During the morning rush hour, the time of arrival at the company and the start of school are concentrated in the short hours, so commuting and school attendants are concentrated and the degree of congestion is high.On the other hand, during the evening rush hour, the time of leaving the office and the time of working are dispersed, so the degree of congestion is lower than during the morning rush hour, but the time zone is longer than during the morning rush hour.Especially at midnight on FridayBanquet,COMPAIt is often very crowded even just before the last train due to such reasons.
During rush hourBoarding and alighting personnelHowever, it is inevitably necessary to set the stop time longer than normal, and the nominal speed will decrease.Since the operation interval is shorter than normal to secure the transportation capacity,Rush rideSlight delays caused by reopening and closing due to door pinching, etc. are likely to spread to the following trains.When a delay occurs, it is inevitable that the number of passengers at the next station and the time when the train will stop will increase due to the widening of the operation interval with the preceding train, and the congestion rate of the train will increase.During rush hours when the number of trains is large, the increase in the number of stops not only causes further delays, but also causes the following trains to stop between stations, and in the worst case, the timetable is disturbed.
Tokyo MetroAs a countermeasure when a delay occurs, the operation interval for stopping the preceding train at the station for a long time is adjusted to prevent passengers from concentrating on the following train that has already been delayed.Also about the busTraffic jamIn the rush hour timetable on the premise that this will occur, there is a route that adjusts the time at a stop installed outside the road.
For non-crowded hours other than rush hours, the time zone before the morning rush hour is "early morning (time zone)", and the time zone between morning rush hour and evening rush hour is "daytime (time zone)" or "day". The time zone after the time and night rush hour is often called "night / midnight (time zone)".Urban networkThen,Osaka StationThe standard defines "midnight time zone" after 22:XNUMX.
In Europe and the United States, you can read newspapers by folding them even during the morning rush hour.High economic growth periodJapanese railwayBoarding rateFrom the situation where it was common to exceed 300%, "sushiStuffing""Commutinghell""殺人CongestionEspeciallyShinjuku StationThe morning rush was world famous.At the railway company, push the passengers into the car so that they do not stick out from the door.Oshiya』I was taking measures such as allocating staff.2005ToTokyu Denentoshi LineでPanasonic laptopRecord the pressure of 100 kg when performing the pressure resistance test of, There is a heavy load on the passengers.
Currently, in addition to increasing transportation capacity, staggered commutingHome workCongestion during rush hours has been alleviated by various measures such as promotion of the above, and the decrease in the working population, and the average congestion rate has been below 2009% in the Tokyo area since FY170.However, there are still routes with peak congestion rates of around 200%.このような日本のラッシュ時の様子について、海外から写真家が撮影に訪れることもあるPhotographers from overseas may come to shoot about the situation during the rush hour in Japan..
The table below shows changes in the average congestion rate in the most congested sections of 31 sections in the Tokyo area, 20 sections in the Osaka area, and 8 sections in the Nagoya area..
|年度||Tokyo area||Osaka area||Nagoya area|
|1975 year (Showa 50 year)||221||199||205|
|1980 year (Showa 55 year)||214||188||204|
|1985 year (Showa 60 year)||212||187||192|
|1989 (first year of Heisei)||202||168||175|
|1990 (Heisei2 years)||203||171||183|
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||200||168||182|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||201||167||182|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||197||166||173|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||194|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||192||157||165|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||189||151||163|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||186||149||162|
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||183||147||157|
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||180||144||153|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||175||144||150|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||175||142||149|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||173||138||147|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||171||137||146|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||171||134||147|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||170||134||146|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||170||136||145|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||171||133||146|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||171||130||139|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||167||127||137|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||166||124||135|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||164||123||127|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||165||122||130|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||165||124||131|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||165||123||131|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||164||124||134|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||165||125||130|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||163||125||131|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||163||126||132|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||163||126||132|
Rush in the opposite direction
Capital AreaAs mentioned above, in the suburbs, the morning trains are usually crowded and the evening trains are crowded, but there are also routes where the morning trains are crowded and the night trains are crowded.一例として、都心とAs an example, in the city centerHaneda airportTieTokyo Monorail Haneda Airport LineIs the re-crowded section during the morning rush hourMonorail Hamamatsucho StationからTennozu Isle StationUp to.
Specifically, there are the following two cases.
- Companies, factories, along the line空港Related facilities are concentrated, and in the morning the trains going down from the first station of the line to the companies, factories and airport related facilities along the line are crowded, and in the evening passengers returning home from the companies, factories and airport related facilities along the line When the up train is crowded.
- Passengers heading to the main station from the line in the morning because the stations at both ends of the line or the main stations located in the middle are in areas where companies and schools are concentrated, or the stations are connected to the main lines that have such areas along the line. However, in the evening, on the contrary, as the number of passengers heading along the line from the main station increases, the morning down trains are congested and the evening up trains are congested depending on the section.
- In the down directionPrefectural office locationSince major cities such as these are located and the route is mainly used between the major city and the suburbs rather than the upbound direction, the down train is crowded with passengers to the above-mentioned downbound major city in the morning. However, in the evening, when the up train is crowded with passengers returning from major cities in the down direction.
Difference between rush hour and daytime
To alleviate congestion during rush hours on Japanese railways, during rush hours列車Corresponding to the increase in the number of trains, the number of vehicles, and the rush hourTrain typeWill be changed.
- Increased number
- By rail, the number of trains will be increased during rush hours. The number of trains per hour is also higher than during the daytime, and the operation interval is shorter than during the daytime.
- On the other hand, there are routes where the number of trains in the time zone before and after rush hour and in the opposite direction is less than in the daytime because the trains are operated intensively in one direction.On the contrary, in the case of a dead-end type line, a large number of return trains are set, and the number of trains becomes excessive against the demand.
- JR Kobe Line-Kyoto Line-Takarazuka LineOn some routes, the number of trains is almost the same as during the daytime even during the evening rush hour.
- During the dayFirst train・ The first and last trains at stations without trains are also operated.
- When traveling in areas where traffic demand during the day is not expected, such as industrial areas, there are routes where trains are operated only during rush hours and not at all during the day (.Tsurumi Line Okawa Branch Line-Sanyo Main Line Wadamisaki Branch Line-Meitetsu Chikko LineSuch).
- During rush hours, trains may be operated with more trains than normal trains.By increasing the number of vehicles, more people can get on the vehicle, and congestion will be reduced accordingly.増結分は駅でのThe additional amount is at the stationHomeEffective lengthIf it is difficult to extend due to land or cost, etc.Door cutOr the connection may be done in front of the station where the effective length of the platform becomes shorter.In the case of an honor train, it may pass through the relevant station.
- Change of train type
- Different from daytime depending on the routeTrain typeMay drive a train.Some trains are operated only during rush hours, while others are not operated during rush hours.
- The train types that are operated only during rush hours can be roughly divided.Commuting typeとHome linerThere is.
- Commuting type
- Trains to meet commuting demand during rush hours such as commuting rapid trains and commuting express trains.種別名にIn the type nameCommutingIs often crowned, but in some cases it is not crowned.There is an increase or decrease in the number of stops during the day for each route / company.原則的に朝ラッシュ時はIn principle, during the morning rush hourCity centerWeekday morning for passengers who go to and return from the city center in the eveningGoing upAnd on weekday evenings and nightsGoing downHowever, there are some exceptions that are driven down in the morning and up in the evening and at night.基本的に日中やBasically during the daySaturday-Days OffNo diamond is set.
- On the JR Kobe Line and Kyoto Line, "Rapid" (Rapid) with a passing station during the morning rush hourMaiko Station-Tarumi Station-Suma StationPass throughfastAnd Kyoto Station-Osaka Station has a fast train (stops on the way are Nagaokakyo Station, Takatsuki Station, Ibaraki Station, Shin-Osaka Station).This train is "rapid" but operates at the same speed as the special rapid service.
- Home liner
- Seat capacity systemlocal train..It is driven down on weekday evenings and nights and up on weekday mornings.乗車するには乗車券のほかに別途To get on, in addition to the ticketLiner ticketIs required.
- subwayIn rush hours, the number of passengers increases even at stations with few passengers during the daytime.Honor trainIt is common not to drive.
- In recent years, the section where the honor train was operated even during the rush hour may be abolished as an honor train, and measures may be taken to operate all trains as local trains.This is because express trains are generally more crowded than local trains, so high congestion causes train delays. By stopping all trains at each station, the congestion of each train is leveled and train delays are prevented. There is an aim to try. 2000年にIn XNUMXMeitetsu Seto LineIn addition to the example done in 2007, the private railway congestion rate is the worst 1 and 2 since XNUMX.Tokyo Metro Tozai Line-Tokyu Denentoshi LineIn particular, the latter was paid a lot of attention to the media (for the Tozai Line, the delay in stopping at each station was more noticeable than the express delivery type, and it was implemented to increase the number of stopped trains at express transit stations).
- Placement of pushers
- Railway stationThen, in the morning, centering on the main stations around the big cities where the degree of congestion is increasingOshiyaA clerk who pushes a person who can not get on the train called "Part-time jobIt may be hired by such as and placed in the home.
- Female-only vehicle
- In a crowded vehicleIdiotFrom the viewpoint of prevention, during rush hours mainly around big citiesFemale-only vehicleThere are many routes where is set.However, this has caused problems such as worsening congestion of other vehicles and ineffective use due to the thoughts of passengers trying to get on vehicles near the ticket gates and stairs of stations where many passengers get on and off. ..また一部にはAlso in someMale discriminationIt is also pointed out that.Security guards are stationed in front of the boarding gate.As an exception, children under elementary school age, people with disabilities, and men who assist them can also use it.
- Dedicated ticket gate during rush hour
- There may be a ticket gate that is used only during rush hours.かつてはLong time agoHankyu CorporationIn some cases, a completely unmanned exit (free pass gate) was installed (currently abolished).Stored fairSystem orIllegal rideBy introducing a prevention systemAutomatic ticket gateIt became mandatory to installRemote controlThe number is decreasing in urban areas due to the fact that the ticket gates can be operated at all times.
- Change of home usage
- Comb-shaped homeAt the terminal station in the center of Tokyo, passengers may be disembarked from the platform they normally use for boarding in order to get off the passengers early in the morning rush hour.
- At stations with platforms on both sides, there are cases where the platform for getting off is usually used as the priority boarding platform for the first train.
busHowever, during the rush hour, the number of flights was increased,Express busThere is also a system that operates.There are also non-stop direct trains with limited demand, such as section-operated flights and commuting to high school and university students.
Congestion mitigation measures during rush hours
In railways, even if the number of trains is increased or increased as described above, the congestion is still not resolved, and it may be physically impossible to increase the number of trains or trains.Therefore, the vehicle and the facility itself may be improved.
- Connection of vehicles to cope with congestion
- Especially for congested routes, we are trying to shorten the boarding / alighting time by introducing vehicles with wider doors (wide door vehicles).また、通常の車両よりもドアの多いAlso, there are more doors than a normal vehicleMulti-door carThere are also vehicles that are connected (5-door vehicles and 6-door vehicles) to shorten the boarding / alighting time.1990It was introduced on some routes in the metropolitan area where the congestion rate is high, but with the alleviation of the congestion rateHome doorIn 2020, multi-door cars were completely abolished from the metropolitan area because it would be difficult to introduce.Operated a multi-door car until the endKeihan Electric RailwayAlso ended the use of 2021 doors in January 1.
- Wide door carsTokyo Metro Tozai Line,Odakyu Electric RailwayExists in.小田急では混雑緩和効果が薄いとして一部の車両に留まっているが、東京メトロ東西線ではAt Odakyu, the effect of alleviating congestion is weak, so it remains on some vehicles, but on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line2010Wide door car again (15000 series) Was introduced.
- Multi-door car1970ToKeihan 5000 seriesIt was the founder of the company that introduced a 5-door car (at the time of its appearance, the overhead line voltage was 600V, and it appeared under the circumstances where there were restrictions on the number of trains and the number of connections).This vehicle is equipped with the only elevating seat in Japan (when it is off, the two doors are closed and the seats are lowered to ensure the same seating service as other vehicles).
- The Tokyu Denen-toshi Line had introduced 2005-door cars for 2 cars per train from February 14, 1, but from April 2, 6, 2009-door cars for 4 cars per train to further alleviate congestion. Was introduced.During the morning rush hour, a 1-door car was allocated to the semi-express train, which is an excellent train.However, the 1-door car was completely abolished in May 3 because it would be difficult to introduce platform doors.
- In 1990Seat storage vehicleFirst introduced a 6-door car asYamanote LineIn February 2010, seat storage was stopped due to the reduction of congestion due to the opening of parallel routes, and in September 2, the 2011-door car was completely abolished.Keihin Tohoku Line,Saikyo Line,Yokohama LineAs for the 6-door car, the XNUMX-door car was completely abolished due to the alleviation of congestion by replacing it with a wider car body.幅広車体への置き換え時に多扉車を導入したIntroduced a multi-door car when replacing with a wide bodyChuo/Sobu LineWith the introduction of platform doors, the 2020-door car was completely abolished in March 3.
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya LineMany stations have entrances and exits at both ends of the platform, and the two front and rear cars, which tend to be crowded, are 2-door cars.しかし、直通先のBut the direct destinationTobu Isesaki LineThe standard 20m vehicle was also a cause of disturbing the line-up ride.With the introduction of platform doors, it was replaced with a new 20m vehicle, and as of March 2020, the 3-door vehicle was completely abolished.
- Hankyu Kobe Main LineSo with a storage seat8200 seriesWas operated only during the morning rush hour.The car is still in operation, but the storage seats are2007Obsolete.
- Launch of new vehicle
- Introducing new high-performance vehicles will also increase the number of trainsCapacitySince it leads to an increase, it may be actively carried out.Vehicle limitFor routes that have plenty of room, there are many cases where a wide body is adopted to increase the capacity.
- Increased line capacity
- If the congestion is still significant even after taking each of the above measures, it is necessary to develop equipment that physically allows many trains to run.That is,Single lineIf it is a route ofDouble trackIf the equipment is improved and it is a double track lineMultiple linesIf it is an improved or parallel new route, and if it is a non-electrified routeElectrificationIt is necessary to do.
- The predecessor of JRJapan National Railway(JNR)Commuting five-sided strategyFrom 1964 to 1982Multiple tracks and new routes were opened on major lines in the metropolitan area.Also, on private railwaysContinuous grade separation businessTogether with this, each company has been working on it until now.
- Still moreMeitetsu Seto LineLike, abolish the honor trains during rush hours and operate as local trains.Parallel diamondIn some cases, this also leads to an increase in line capacity in the sense of increasing the number of lines that can be operated on one line.
- Update of security device
- With the timetable revision on the Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, and some lines of Tokyu CorporationATSThere are also routes that have increased the number of trains by reducing the train interval by updating or changing security devices such as.なお柔軟な対応が取りやすいうえ、安全性が向上される関係からATSからFrom ATS because it is easy to take flexible measures and safety is improved.ATCOften becomes.
道路 Traffic jamOn the roads where on-time performance is a problem on bus routescenter lineTravel, bus-only or priority vehicle lanes (so-calledbus lane), No right turn on roads without right turn lanes, roads where people are concentratedStation squareVehicles may be prohibited from entering the bus, and measures may be taken to ensure smooth bus operation.Bus lanes are relatively common in large cities, but there are places other than large cities.
道路As for, the traffic capacity is smaller than that of railways, and it is necessary to take measures against traffic congestion during rush hours.In generalbypass,highwayTraffic capacity will be increased by new construction, widening, and three-dimensional intersections.In addition, as a measure taken in Japan during the rush hour, the ETC commuting discount (ETC commuting discount) that is implemented during the morning and evening commuting hours to promote the conversion to expressways with extra traffic capacity and alleviate the congestion of general roads ( reference:ETC discount system), Change the ringing time of the signal, such as lengthening the green light time of the road in the direction of congestion in response to changes in traffic volume during rush hours,Commuting allowanceOperation of systems and company rules,No car dayThere are self-restraint and prohibition of commuting by car due to the implementation of.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAnd each transportation system is calling for off-peak commuting to avoid rush hours.In response to thisFlextime systemThere are also workplaces that carry out.
Situation outside Japan
Rush time zone
There are differences between countries in terms of busy hours.Especially for the evening rush, overtimedrinking partyDue to differences in customs, there are many cities with relatively early peak hours (congestion of down lines is concentrated around 17:18 and XNUMX:XNUMX), and cities such as Tokyo where congestion continues until midnight are exceptional.
1970 eraAroundFranceThen there were four rush hours a day.これは当時This was at that timelunch breakIs 2TimeBecause it is relatively long, before and after the start of lunch break and before and after the end of it, in addition to morning and eveningTransit Bus,subwayWas sometimes crowded.However, the degree of congestion is slightly lower than during the evening rush hour.
AmericaOn routes with few passengers, such as those that operate mainly during morning and evening commuting to work or school, the number of routes that operate during the day or on holidays is extremely reduced, or there are many routes that do not operate at all.
Degree of rush
Developed countryCompared to the cities in Tokyo, the railway congestion in Tokyo stands out.ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク-UK-ParisEven in such metropolitan areas, the degree of train congestion is smaller than in Tokyo, and the congestion section is limited to the vicinity of the city center.However, there are many routes where problems such as delays / suspensions due to vehicle breakdowns and deterioration of public security can be seen.
Quantitative comparisons are difficult for the entire world, but it is so crowded that passengers flood the roof of the car during rush hours.It seems that there are some railway lines that have become.
India's busiest railway in the worldMumbai Suburban RailwayIs often taken up, and it is said that 9 people, which is three times the capacity, are on the 3-car train.ムンバイ近郊鉄道においては、無理に乗車した乗客が列車から落下したり、ホーム間を移動するため線路に立ち入ったりしたことにより、5,000日に平均で1人が死亡しているOn the Mumbai Suburban Railway, an average of 12 people die a day due to forced passengers falling off the train or entering the railroad tracks to move between platforms...In addition, railroads in India are crowded at the beginning and end of summer vacation (April to May), regardless of the time of day, with homecoming and U-turn passengers.
Measures against rush
Increased number of trains, increased number of trains, few stopsRapid trainDriving, etc. is common throughout the world.However, many cities prioritize the provision of seating services, and in many cities it is essential to secure the maximum number of seats on suburban routes that take at least 30 minutes.例えばフランス、アメリカなどでは、ラッシュ時の需要のために総For example, in France, the United States, etc., due to rush hour demand2-story vehicleHas been introduced so that a large number of people can be seated.Paris OfRERThere is also a train with a structure of 3 doors and 2 stories.短距離のShort distancesubwayIn France, depending on the route, etc.GermanyThere are many seatsCross sheetMany cities have introduced.It is rare that the principle is to pack as many passengers as possible in one vehicle as in Japan.
GlobalmotorizationIn many cities, the roads during rush hours are so crowded that cars cannot move.Since the transportation capacity of private cars is far inferior to that of public transportation, the congestion problem becomes more serious even in relatively small cities.走っている自動車の台数を低減させるためにTo reduce the number of cars runningAmerica,AustraliaThen.CarpoolEtc. are recommended.
Also, railway lines andLight Rail-TramIs newly established (revival),bus laneBy setting up a parking lot at a station or bus stop on the way, you can change from a car to a train or bus and head from the suburbs to the city center.Park and rideThere are also measures such as promoting.ロンドン、シンガポールなど、大都市中心部への自動車の乗り入れによる交通渋滞を防ぐために都心部への乗り入れ車両から料金を徴収するCollect tolls from vehicles entering the city center to prevent traffic congestion caused by driving into the center of big cities such as London and SingaporeRoad pricingIs adopted in some cities.
- ^ Congestion rate data (28) -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ Shohei Yamada's Re: config.sys --Impress PC Watch, May 2005, 5
- ^ Let's note series new product launch ~ Demonstration of load resistance 100kg --Impress PC Watch, May 2005, 4
- ^ CNN.co.jp: Tokyo's "commuting hell", Hong Kong's backstreets The reality of big city life as seen by the camera-(1/3)
- ^ Changes in congestion rate -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ In the past, there were many trains that became rapid between Osaka Station and Kyoto Station, but at Takatsuki Station, the number of trains that switch between "normal" and "rapid" has increased.2010May 3The amendment is only in the morning.Also,1995May 6Until then, Kotari Station (Nagaokakyo Station) had passed.
- ^ Of the routes targeted for the commuting five-way operation, the elevated construction west of Mitaka Station on the Chuo Line is currently underway. (Detail is"Commuting five-sided strategySection).
- ^ In Japan, such a scene was seen on a train from an urban area to a rural area in the suburbs for the purpose of buying food at a time when the operation situation deteriorated extremely immediately after the war.
- ^ AFP / Ambreen Ali (June 2008, 6). “Mumbai commuter train kills an average of 1 people a day due to congestion”(Japanese). 2010th of February 3Browse.
- Commuting-Commuting to school-Donut phenomenon-Return to the city center-motorization-Traffic jam
- Oshiya-Commuter pass-Proof of delay-Speed signal-Frequent service-Ticket gate
- Capacity-Overload-Homecoming rush-U turn rush-Livestock
- Road pricing-Transportation demand management-Car sharing-Bicycle commuting
Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd."World Business Satellite"caster,Member of the House of Councilors(1rd term),Member of the House of Representatives(8rd term),Deputy Secretary of State for General Affairs,Deputy Secretary of State for Economic Planning,Minister of the Environment,Minister for Special Missions, Cabinet Office (Okinawa and Northern Provinces),Minister of Defense, Liberal Democratic Party Public Relations Headquarters,LDP General Affairs Chairman,Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary League for International Human ResourcesChairman,Tomin First Meetingrepresentative,Hope partyHe has served as a representative.
HyogoAshiyaBorn in.My father, Yujiro Koike, was during the warAkira Nakakoji,Takehiko KojimaHe was active as a member of the thought group "Sumera Gakujuku" founded by them, and made a fortune after the war as an oil-related trader...Also, the father who was thinking of becoming a politicianIchiro SuetsuguI was fascinated by. In 1959, the Japan Kenseikai hosted by SuetsuguEgyptAs part of this, we will send inspection teams to Arab and African countries.Yujiro who participated in the inspection team was from EgyptCairoHe was deeply moved and said, "I want to stay here and do business."Eventually, I was persuaded by the people around me to return to Japan, but the relationship between Yuriko Koike and Egypt started here..
2nd year of high school1969In December, his father Yujiro32th House of Representatives general electionToShintaro IshiharaReceived the recommendation of "Japan's New Generation Association" in anticipation of the formation of a new party in the futureFormer Hyogo 2nd districtCandidate without affiliation from..In 1970, his father, who was unable to work for resale between vendors, was unable to do so.Muhammad Abdel-Kadel HeartemWhen he came to Japan, he attended a welcome party hosted by the Japan Arab Association and pitched himself to Hartem.After returning to Japan, he flew to Egypt with a letter of introduction from a member of parliament belonging to the association.Furthermore, Yujiro, who received the treatment of Hartem, returned to Japan on October 10, the same year.Osaka ClubGive a lecture at. "All the oil that comes into Japan from the Middle East goes through Jewish-owned companies. Since I made a network with this visit to the Middle East, I can buy oil without going through Jewish companies, but it is not enough. Is his own tanker, "he said, soliciting investment and continuing his business..
Graduated from Konan Girls' High School in March 1971.April of the same year,Kwansei Gakuin UniversityFaculty of SociologyEnroll in..Soon after, my father's company caused my family to move to Tokyo.RoppongiMove to. "United Nations OfOfficial terminologyToArabicWill join "[Annotation 1]Aiming to become an Arabic interpreter in the wake of a newspaper article telling that, he dropped out of college in September of the same year and studied abroad in Egypt, which was also his father's trading destination..
Cairo city(English: American University in Cairo）I learned Arabic at..Near Cairo during my stay in EgyptGreat Pyramid of GizaClimb and at the toptea ceremonyI have made tea according to the format of[Annotation 2]..My parents saidAsadoin DaikakuWith the financial support of Ryosuke MatsuuraCairo cityでJapanese restaurantHowever, his father's company went bankrupt while studying abroad in Koike..
Entered Cairo University in June 1972.. Graduated from the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Letters, the same university in October 1976...According to several books by Koike, "Cairo UniversitychiefGraduation with "[Annotation 3]..Egypt coming to JapanPresident SadatTemporarily returned to Japan on October 10, the same year to escort Mrs. Jihan Sadat.. He returned to Egypt in November and officially returned in December.
The alleged graduation issue from Cairo University (Chief) in Koike is often taken up (Later).
Interpreter, newscaster era
After returning to Japan, he worked as an Arabic interpreter...A friend of his father Yujiro and a nationalistTakeyo NakataniIs commissioned by the Japan Arab Association, which is chaired by the company, and is in charge of interpreting and teaching Arabic (became the secretary-general of the association in 1989)..
Coordinator and Interviewer at PLO Chairman Arafat and Libya's Kadafi.
1979から1985Until, the talk show of Nippon Television "Kenichi Takemura's public talkServed as an assistant caster.. 『Overseas weekly"ofKoda Charmin,Tomoyo Nonaka,BIG NEWS SHOW The world is now"ofYuko AndoWith his debut a year earlier, he was a pioneer as a female caster who originally started from freelance.
1984,Nusret SancaklBy protest of "ト ル コ 風 呂The name of "" is "SoaplandKoike supported this movement when it was changed to ", and he later admitted it in newspaper reports...According to Koike, listening to the enthusiastic appeals of Turkish students, it was the result of personal empathy in addition to the "reason" of protecting the dignity of the nation...SelfMinistry of Health and WelfareGet in,Kozo Watanabe"Turkish names are mentioned all over Japan, but please stop this", and under the guidance of Watanabe, the name "Turkish bath" is no longer used..
First elected member of the House of Councilors officially recognized by the Japan New Party
19927 of the month16rd House of Councilors ordinary electionBefore, multiplePolitical partyReceived an invitation from Candidate.Hosokawa GokiReleased in May of the same year文藝 春秋Contributed a treatise entitled "Declaration of the Party of the Free Society" and announced the launch of a new party.He appeared on news programs one after another, and one of them was "World Business Satellite," in which Koike was the main caster.After appearing on the program, the former "Asahi Journal] Editor-in-chiefMasataka ItoIs said to have intervened and talked to Hosokawa to invite Koike to the new party...When Hosokawa puts a white arrow on Koike as a candidate for the House of Councilors,PoliticsInstead of repairing a large used car, it's better to have a new one, even if it's small. "Was formed on May 5nd.Japan New PartyToYoshihiko Noda,Seiji MaeharaJoined the party with them.
At the timeHouse of Councilors Proportional TheRestraint list ceremonyHowever, Hosokawa, the party leader, finally informed the candidates on July 7, the day before the announcement. Koike was ranked second after Hosokawa in first place.The chairman of the organizing committee who drafted the policy of the Japan New PartyTetsuhisa Matsuzaki5th place, "Nico Nico Divorce Course (currentlyDivorce and mother and child 110) ”FounderChild from Yen7th place, of a tennis playerNaoko SatoWas listed in 9th place.Some of the party members who supported Hosokawa before Koike joined the party expressed strong dissatisfaction with this measure.Sato was shocked and angry that he was placed lower than Koike, and stopped running on the day when the proportional ranking was reported..
Koike, who has been fond of showing his legs since he was a newscaster, decided to use his strengths to advance the election campaign.He declared to the media that he would go through the elections with high heels and a miniskirt, and when he stepped on the ladder of the sound truck, he warned the photographers who were holding at a low angle with a smile, "Don't get any closer.".. In the Upper House election held on July 7, the Japan New Party won four seats in the proportional district and was elected for the first time.After being elected, Koike suddenly had a serial column in three weekly magazines.One of them "Weekly postThe title of the column is "Miniskirt Diet Report", and a photo of the miniskirt is attached every time..
Next day1993,40th House of Representatives general electionCandidate for the replacement of the saddle with the official approval of the Japan New PartyFormer Hyogo 2nd districtIn (constant 5)Japanese Socialist PartyFormer chairmanTakako DoiHe won the second place with the second highest number of votes.LDPCould not recover the reduced number of seats due to the pre-election party split, while the Japan New Party made a leap forward and was non-Liberal Democratic.CommunistBy a system ofHosokawa CabinetWas established.KoikeDeputy Secretary of State for General AffairsHowever, the coalition government will collapse in less than a year.
1994, Becomes the first opposition party that consolidates the former coalition parties including the Japan New PartyBudding partyJoin the party.1996 Of41th House of Representatives general electionThen,Single-seat constituency proportional representationWith the introduction ofHyogo 6th Ward(Itami City,Takarazuka,Kawanishi City), And of the Liberal Democratic PartyYoshihide SakagamiRe-elected by winning the competition.In the New Frontier Party, he was the first secretary-general and later became the leader of the New Frontier Party.Ichiro OzawaBecome an aide to1997After the New Frontier Party was disbanded, led by OzawaLiberal partyParticipate in
Liberal Party / Conservative Party era
1999, Liberal Democratic Party and Liberal Democratic Party Union (Self-reliant coalition)Obuchi First Remodeling CabinetOn the occasion of the inauguration ofDeputy Secretary of State for Economic PlanningAnd,Second Mori CabinetServe until.
2000When the Liberal Party split, he broke up with Ozawa and remained in the coalition government, joining the Conservative Party.
November of the same year42th House of Representatives general electionThen in addition to the Conservative Party official approvalCosta Rica methodAfter receiving the recommendation of the coalition government on the condition that he was elected (third election), he decided to hand over the constituency runner-up for the next election to Sakagami of the Liberal Democratic Party, which turned proportionally this time.
Join the Liberal Democratic Party
2002January,Democratic PartyLeaved the partyHiroshi KumagaiAccompanied by their confluenceConservative New PartyBefore the formation, the party leaderTakeshi NodaandTsukihara ShigeakiAt the same time, he left the Conservative Party.After working at a conservative club (a formal political organization that was temporarily formed to join the Liberal Democratic Party)LDPJoin the party.Party factionRegarding, Noda and TsukiharaNear Future Political Study GroupWhile I joined KoikeSeiwa Policy Study Group(At that timeWoodsI joined the school.
2003January,1st Koizumi 2st remodeling cabinetでMinister of the EnvironmentFirst entry into the cabinet.October of the same year43th House of Representatives general electionThen, due to the promise of the Costa Rica method during the Conservative Party, he ran for the LDP independently.Proportional Kinki blockIt was listed in the 3rd place above the duplicate group in the Liberal Democratic Party candidate list, and 9 selections because the Liberal Democratic Party won 4 seats in Kinki proportional.Third Koizumi remodeling cabinetThanMinister of State for Okinawa and Northern Affairs (Okinawa and Northern Measures)Also serves as.Minister of the EnvironmentThird Koizumi remodeling cabinetServed until2005Summer lightening campaign "Cool bizAct as a flag waving role.
August 2005, 8,House of CouncilorsMain ConventionでPostal Service Privatization BillIs rejected.On the same day, Junichiro Koizumi visited the House of RepresentativesDissolutionHowever, he announced that "the Liberal Democratic Party lawmakers who voted against it will not be officially recognized and will make candidates for opposition to everyone."Koike is quickPrime Minister Secretary OfIijima IsaoContact your mobile phone and say "Kobayashi KokiAs a rival candidateTokyo 10 WardI will stand in. "For Koike, who had long wanted to change the constituency to Tokyo, Kobayashi, who had been gaining recognition in various media as a pioneer of opposition to the postal service bill, was a good target.I thought I could sell my favor to Koizumi and promote myself to the media.assassinI ran from Tokyo 10th district as44th House of Representatives general electionでDemocratic Party OfSamejima Muneaki,New Party JapanDefeated Kobayashi by a large margin, 5 selections.
2006Was established inFirst Abe CabinetThen,Assistant to the Prime MinisterAppointed (National Security Advisor).afterwards,2007May 7,Minister of DefenseKuruma AkioWas appointed as the successor Minister of Defense after his resignation.The first female Minister of Defense.During his tenureAct on Special Measures Against TerrorismDemocratic Party is seeking on the issue of extensionSDFRegarding dispatch国会Regarding the pre-approval of the Diet, he said, "There is a partition called an extension every year (due to the revision of the law) from the viewpoint that the Diet fulfills the check function. The current system also plays a sufficient role.". 2007January,US House of Representatives Comfort Women ResolutionAfter being passedJapan-US relationshipTo prevent upset167th DietAbsent米 国To visitSecretary of DefenseRobert Gates,Vice PresidentDick CheneyTo meet with.Opposition Act on Special Measures Against TerrorismAfter explaining the situation against the extension of, "I want to continue to play a role in the future."Indian OceanAtSDFInformed the policy of continuing refueling activities.Secretary of StateCondoleezza RiceIn the meeting with "I seem to be called'Japanese rice', but in Japan rice isRiceIt will be (Kome).So why not call it Madam Sushi? "EnglishJoke in..About absence of the Diet for visiting the United StatesMay 8At a joint meeting of the Liberal Democratic Party's National Defense Subcommittee, etc.Yamazaki Taku"Isn't it a bit of an unreasonable act? Now, the party has a law on special measures against terrorism.". Aegis Ship Confidential Information Leakage Case"No one is responsible within the Ministry of Defense. I want to take responsibility."Cabinet remodelingResigned from his reappointment and left.
2008January,Fukuda YasuoWas carried out with the resignation ofLiberal Democratic Party presidential electionCandidate for.It was the first time in history that a woman was elected president of the Liberal Democratic Party since the Liberal Democratic Party was formed.Seijiro Eto..Election officerMasatake Sugiura).Result is,Taro Aso,Kaoru Yosano3rd place after.The party membership vote was second only to Aso, but the local vote was 2. 2009 Of45th House of Representatives general electionThen, in response to the headwind to the Liberal Democratic Party, in the single-seat constituencyTakako EbataLost toProportional tokyo blockIt was revived and was elected.May 9, Withdrew from the Machimura faction, saying, "We should unite as a whole party, not as a faction unit," and became a non-faction...With Aso's resignation2009 Liberal Democratic Party presidential electionNamed as a recommenderSadakazu TanigakiIs elected and serves as the party's public relations headquarters under President Tanigaki.2010May 6 OfLDP Net Supporters Club(J-NSC) At the inaugural meeting, he was appointed as a consultant.
In the appointment of party officers in September 2010,LDP General Affairs ChairmanWas inaugurated.It was the first time since the party was formed that a woman was appointed to the party's three roles.2011Retired in September.
2012 Of46th House of Representatives general electionThen, 10 selections defeated Ebata who lost last time in Tokyo 7th district by a large margin.After the election, he became the head of the Liberal Democratic Party's public relations headquarters.2014 Of47th House of Representatives general election8 selections.
Inaugurated as Governor of Tokyo, leaving the Liberal Democratic Party
2016 Governor of Tokyo ElectionExpressed his intention to run for.Initially, I asked the Liberal Democratic Party of Tokyo to make a recommendation, but withdrew the recommendation by declaring that I would run for an independent race, saying "I want to be prepared for the reform of Tokyo.", Submit an advance / retreat request to the Liberal Democratic Party.The Liberal Democratic Party has notified the disposition of those who supported Koike,, The predecessor in the election campaignYoichi Masuzoe,Tokyo Metropolitan AssemblyCriticize the constitution of the Liberal Democratic Party faction.As a result of voting, we won 2 votes, which greatly separates the candidates below the second place., First woman OfGovernor of TokyoWas appointed to.
On September 2016, 9, as a political organization supporting Koike, "Tomin First MeetingIs launched.. By a member of the Koike family on January 2017, 1Regional partyBecome.. On June 6, he became the representative of Tomin First no Kai and submitted a notice of withdrawal to the Liberal Democratic Party on the same day.(Notice of withdrawal accepted on July 7).2017 Tokyo ElectionsIn the political school "Cram school of hope』, Etc.As a result of the election, Koike-affiliated powers accounted for the majority in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly.Immediately after the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election, he resigned as the party's representative, and was criticized for the purpose of escaping only the election..
After taking office as Governor of TokyoTsukiji market relocation problemEtc.2017In May,Yoichi MasuzoeThree people appointed under the former Governor of TokyoDeputy Governor of TokyoDismissed in the middle of the term,Junko InokumaTwo new vice-governor.. As Deputy Governor from the private sector in 2019Miyasaka ManabuAppointed.
On September 2017, 9, the new party "Hope partyWas announced, and on the same day, the establishment of the "Party of Hope" was notified to the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications and accepted..48th House of Representatives general electionThen.Democratic PartyDecided to join with.The official recognition of Democratic Party members has been accepted by the party of hope.
On September 9, the same year, at a press conference hosted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, a freelance journalist who was rarely hit even if he raised his hand.Hajime YokotaKoike nominated.Yokota says "Seiji MaeharaRegarding yesterday's statement by the representative, "If you apply for official approval, you will not be excluded," Governor Koike said, "People who do not agree with the security and constitutional amendment will not be officially approved." When asked, "Did (Governor Koike) deceive Maehara?", Koike said with a smile, "There is no such thing as'not being excluded', we will eliminate it."..Upon hearing this, angry waves flew within the Democratic Party.The following day, September 9, an "exclusion list" of unknown origin will appear in the party.Both Koike and the party of hope have lost momentum since the "exclusion" statement, but many members of the former Democratic Party still think that they cannot be members unless they get close to the executives of the party of hope...Former Democratic Party liberals on October 10 in turmoilConstitutional Democratic PartyForm a party.As a result of the opposition being divided into two, it was defeated by the Liberal Democratic Party, and the position of the first opposition party was taken away by the Constitutional Democratic Party...As a result, the centripetal force within the party declined and he resigned as representative on November 11... November 11, the successor representativeYuichiro TamakiAppointed as Special Advisor at the request of.
After that, the party of hope split over how the opposition party should be reorganized. May 2018, 5National Democratic PartyWas formed.Conservative lawmakers were newly formed by the split party measuresHope partyAlthough he was asked to become a special adviser byAnnounced to stay away from national affairs.
Re-elected as Governor of Tokyo
Done on September 2020, 7Tokyo Governor Electionso,Kenji Utsunomiya,Taro Yamamoto,Taisuke OnoDefeat them,2012 Governor of Tokyo ElectionAtNaoki InoseRe-elected as Governor of Tokyo with 433 votes, the second highest number of votes in the history of Tokyo Governor election after (2 million votes).
- Fiscal policyIs based on "putting the common sense of household finances into finances"Deficit bondNegative to economic measures by..Fiscal mobilizationFloating exchange rateTake the position that it is ineffective under.The Constitution of JapanProposes to add a fiscal discipline clause to.
Selective couple surname system
- Party detentionSelective when removingFamily name by coupleBecause it is a selection system, I agree with.. On the other hand, according to a 2014 survey, "I can't say either.".
- When I was a member of parliament,manga,Anime,movies,ゲームRegulate the depiction inYouth Healthy Development Basic BillPetition国会Submitted to.2016 Governor of Tokyo ElectionHowever, Koike's election campaign office said, "Freedom of expression should be firmly protected." "There are some things that make you want to look away, and it is necessary to discuss how to delineate them." did.
- In TokyoYouth Sound Upbringing OrdinanceDepending on, about 1 to 3 manga and magazines are published every month.Unhealthy booksHowever, especially since 2016 when Koike became governor of TokyoBoys loveUnhealthy designation of works is increasing..Unhealthy designated works can no longer be sold to young people in Tokyo, andAmazon.co.jpSales will be suspended in.Member of the House of Councilors Of山 田太郎Has expressed concern about BL regulations for the reason of healthy youth development..
No utility pole
- As the chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party's Utility Pole Subcommittee, all over JapanNo utility poleAiming to enact the "Pole-free Promotion Law".
- In the election bulletin of the Tokyo Governor's election in July 2016, seven items of waiting-list children, care leave, overtime, utility poles, crowded trains, Tama disparity, and pet slaughter were listed as "Aiming for seven 7s (zero)". I mentioned it.Of these, "zero pet culling" was realized in 7,2-story vehicleWas supposed to use "fullElectric train"Zero" isNew coronavirus infectionWith the expansion of the company, companies' efforts to work from home and staggered commuting have progressed, and the number of crowded trains during commuting hours has almost disappeared, but it was pointed out that the other five items are still in the middle of the road..
Postponement of relocation of Tsukiji Market
- Tsukiji MarketWill be the relocation destination ofToyosu marketAll facilities were completed in May 2016 and were scheduled to be completely relocated and opened on November 5, but on August 11, they declared that the opening would be postponed, saying that "there are concerns about soil pollution countermeasures."After that, on June 10, 8, he said, "I will move to Toyosu once and return to Tsukiji again five years later." However, on December 31, "I will move to November 2017, 6, and the Tsukiji market will be dismantled." I changed it.It took less than a year and four months from the decision to postpone the decision to dismantle the Tsukiji market, and Koike often changed his stance during that time, causing great confusion for people other than those involved in the market. On July 20, 5, the additional construction of soil contamination countermeasures was completed, and Yuriko Koike issued a safety declaration for the Toyosu market, saying that "safety was ensured based on future risks."The opening ceremony was held on September 12th of the same year, and trading began on October 20th.It was pointed out that this postponement of the transfer caused huge damage..
- Detail is"Tsukiji market relocation problemSee
Ordinance to protect children from second-hand smoke
- At your own willPassive smokingWe have enacted ordinances aimed at protecting children who are difficult to avoid and have a high need for protection.2018Enforced April 4.
- The ordinance applies to parents in rooms and cars with children under the age of 18.smokingDo not doSeparation of smoking areasIt demands that people not enter inadequate facilities.Duty of effortThere are no penalties for.
- For this ordinanceLDP"I can't convince the ordinance that it goes into the home because of the principle that the law doesn't go into the home. It should be deliberated continuously."2017Passed and passed by a majority of the supporters except the Liberal Democratic Party on October 10.
Passive smoking prevention ordinance
- Indoors in principle at restaurants that hire employeesNon smokingWith penalties such as obligatoryPassive smokingEnacted a prevention ordinance.2020It will be enforced in stages by April 4st..
- At one point, the government had postponed the submission of the draft ordinance because it was "to be consistent with the country," but the government was at a restaurant with a seating area of 100 square meters or less.smokingOf the content with many exceptions such as admittingHealth promotionAmendmentCabinet decisionIn response to this, we aimed to enact ordinances that are stricter than the national policy...Only 45% of restaurants in Japan are regulated by the government proposal, but 84% of restaurants in Tokyo are subject to regulation under this ordinance..
- There is strong opposition from restaurants and tobacco stores regarding this ordinance.,Mayor of Suginami OfRyo Tanaka"What the city regulates uniformlyFashionIt was a target. ".Metropolitan assemblyInLDPOpposed by submitting an amendment to increase the number of restaurants that are not subject to regulation, and there was criticism from the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly that it was "an ineffective and absurd standard."2018Passed and passed by a majority of the supporters except the Liberal Democratic Party on October 6.
- Regarding the enactment of the ordinance, Governor Koike said, "There were more restaurants that were opposed to it before. I made various complaints over the past year, and it was necessary to review the design of the ordinance on the way. It led to the establishment. ".
New Coronavirus measures
- March 2020, 3, due to the spread of new coronavirus infectionWHO OfTedrosRegarding the statement that the secretary general said, "It can be said that it is a pandemic," he said, "We have been preparing as a capital, and there is no option to cancel."Tokyo OlympicsShowed the idea of holding.. On March 3, the IOC announced that it would consider postponing the Tokyo Olympics, and on the 22rd, the first press conference related to the new Corona was held.Three denseRequested to avoid.. At the extraordinary press conference on April 4, he strongly requested that "23 days from April 4 will be" Stay Home Week to Protect Life "" and "STAY HOME. Let's stay at home.".
- Weekly ShinchoIn the May 2020, 5 issue (delivered May 21, 5), the Tokyo Metropolitan Government reported that it was cheating on the number of hospitalized patients and pretending to be more serious.According to the Infectious Disease Control Division of Tokyo, 13 beds have been secured as of May 5.The magazine said about Koike, "Before the three consecutive holidays in late March, Zhang himself, who did not take action because he was concerned about the Olympics and spread the infection, forced himself to refrain from killing his life, but did not show the number that is the premise. , The act of belief in the people of Tokyo and the people. Thorough verification will be inevitable. ".
- On May 2020, 5, it announced that it would carry out "antibody tests" to check the infection history of the new coronavirus at a pace of 12 cases a month from June. I would like to investigate the rate and use it for measures to prevent the spread of infection. ".
- On May 2020, 5, Koike announced a supplementary budget for fiscal 19 of 930 billion yen, including an additional cooperation fee of 5832 billion yen for a leave request due to the extension of the state of emergency for the new coronavirus, and Koike said, "Preventing the spread of infection. The big goal of doing so requires an (economical) safety net. It will be effective if measures are taken seamlessly. "..The total cost of measures for the new corona has increased from 4 billion yen, which was assumed in April, to about 8000 trillion yen.In response, the Liberal Democratic Party's Metropolitan Assembly pointed out that "the governor of Tokyo, Yuriko Koike, bought a re-election for 1 trillion yen against the new coronavirus.".
- On May 2020, 5, we announced a "roadmap" to gradually ease leave requests if the state of emergency is lifted...Former member of the House of Representatives and talent on this policyHideo HigashikuniharaInferred that Koike's roadmap would take two months to completely lift the roadmap, and pointed out that the economy might be lacking..
- On February 2021, 2, an extraordinary press conference will be held in response to the government's decision to extend the state of emergency.When explaining the measures to prevent the spread of infection, please do not have a drinking party, eating and drinking with friends at home. There is no welcome and farewell party for working people, no work launch. None. Without karaoke and arcades. "In addition, "Students are in the graduation season, but please do not have a kick-out party or thank-you party this year. Please do not travel with friends or graduation trips." Recommended for young people to voluntarily limit entertainment.
- 2003January,Mainichi NewspapersIn a questionnaire by members of the House of Representatives in JapanNuclear weapons"It should be considered depending on the international situation".
Diplomacy with Libya
- I am the chairman of the Japan Libya Friendship Association,Japan and(I.e.We aim to strengthen and develop our relationship with.The Japan Libya Friendship Association is an organization that has signed an "Agreement on Promotion of Cooperation in Economy, Industry, Science and Technology, Culture, etc. between Japan and Libya" on behalf of the government based on the request from Libya..United NationsBy LibyaSanctionsDuring that time, he is actively working to strengthen relations between Japan and Libya., The country's revolutionary leaderMuammar al-KazafiIt is also this group that requested the second son, Saiflu Islam Muhammad al-Kazzafi, and the third son, Al-Saadi Kazzafi, to visit Japan.
- He has visited Libya and has met with the country's revolutionary leader Mu'ammar al-Kazzafi several times...In addition, he was invited by Kazzafi to enter the office..
- Casser feeDemocracyAiming to establish a nationMeiji RestorationClaims to refer to.
- 2009May 11To CassaphyWiiI tweeted that I had given a gift.
- In August 2011, he became the first Japanese politicianLibyan National CouncilIs the top ofMustafa Mohamed Abdul JalilMeeting with the chairs.
Political party itinerary
Japan New Party,Budding party,Liberal party,Conservative party,LDPAnd fourPolitical partyBelong to, Sometimes called "political migratory bird"..However, the Japan New Party and the New Frontier Party have been disbanded.When voluntary withdrawal leaves the Liberal and Conservative partiesIs.Also, leaving the Liberal PartySelf-public coalition governmentIt was due to the division of the party over the pros and cons of withdrawal fromToshiki Kaifu,Chikage Ogi,Takeshi Noda,Toshihiro NikaiTwenty-six members, including Koike, have left the party together.This exceeds the number of people remaining in the Liberal Party.
Koike says "文藝 春秋(January 2008 issue), "As a result of living in the rough seas of political restructuring, I am not proud of it, but I am not proud of the establishment of a new party. Party name, platform, policy, catchphrase In addition, I learned the trick to put together the party name logo in three days, but there are many more.I recall.Participated from the launchJapan New PartyThe symbol color of is the same green as its own.It should be noted thatBudding partyWhen the party was formed, it proposed "New Progressive Party" (literally translated as the New Progressive Party) as the official English party name, but there was disagreement and it became "New Frontier Party" (literally translated as the New Progressive Party).2016In 7 monthTokyo Governor ElectionWhen he announced his candidacy for the event, he said, "I've been watching broadcasts that introduce me to my career so far, and some people have pointed out that the political parties will change." I would like to reiterate that it was the result of the separation and dispersal of political parties, only the name of the party changed, and my claims, ideas, and beliefs have never changed. Is just a functional body, not a fateful community within the group"I explain myself.
Vice-Minister of Defense Dismissal Issue
2007Koike, who was appointed Minister of Defense,Assistant to the Prime MinisterIt was a concern from the timesMinistry of DefenseBecause of the establishment of the "information security" system ofUnder Secretary of DefenseMoriya TakemasaRetired,National Police AgencyFromChief Cabinet SecretaryCreated a personnel case to appoint Tetsuya Nishikawa as Vice-Minister of Defense.However, this personnel information comes from the center of the Ministry of Defense.MediaLeaked in, and Moriya over the head of KoikePrime MinisterShinzo Abe,Chief Cabinet SecretaryYasuhisa ShiozakiDirectly appealed to the withdrawal of the personnel case.Shiozaki asked Koike to reconsider the personnel case.Koike was forced to withdraw the personnel case, and Abe, Shiozaki and others requested Koike for a "third (personnel) plan" that was neither Moriya's stay nor Nishikawa, and tried to manage the situation. Director of Human Resources Education, who is a bureaucratic defense bureaucrat who is not seconded fromKohei MasudaWas settled in the "third plan" to be appointed as the successor administrative vice-minister, and the media described it as "pain sharing" and "fighting and losing."After retiring from the administrative vice-minister, MoriyaYamada Yoko IncidentBy in parliamentCall to witnessAfter theArrest,ProsecutionWas done.Koike said, "Onna's intuition made me think,'This is not good.'".
Hair-cutting ceremony with "Wo-ki-boku-bori hair"
Koike hasn't grown his hair since high school and has always been a shortcut..Declared not to cut hair until the LDP returns to power after losing power..Koike said, "I wanted to impose a painful thing (= stretched hair) on myself."LyingNamed "hair".
The Liberal Democratic Party returned to power in the general election of members of the House of Representatives held on December 2012, 12, and Koike himself won the election from the single-seat constituency for the first time in two terms.In response to this result, on December 16, the same year, officials from the supporters' association participated in "Haircut ceremonyWas done.. The hair that hadn't been cut for a year and two months had grown to the bottom of the shoulder, but the Liberal Democratic PartyTakeo KawamuraThe director of the electionJunko MiharaMore than 50 members of the House of CouncilorsGrand SumoI put scissors in my hair and went back to the original shortcut.The venue is the firstRyogoku KokugikanI hoped to hold it in, Made at a hotel in Tokyo.
Evaluation from overseas
- 2017 year 4 month,The United States of AmericaMagazine "timeSelected as one of the 2017 Most Influential People in the World in 100.. ---
- On August 2017, 8, KoikeJapan-Asia AssociationIt has become clear that it has decided not to send a memorial message for the name of the governor of Tokyo at the memorial service for Korean victims of the Great Kanto Earthquake hosted by the government.The Governor of Tokyo has issued a memorial message every year, and Koike also issued it in 2016, but changed his policy in that year...On October 2017, 10, in the midst of conducting a tour of the House of Representatives election as the leader of the party of hope, the US economic magazine "Forbes』Posted the following article.
Yuriko Koike is a prominent woman and politician.But unfortunately sheKoreans in JapanHe has a strong prejudice against foreigners and other foreigners, and has no choice but to question his qualifications as a leader in the international community. He implicitly denied that thousands of Koreans were slaughtered by the Japanese people in 1923.Foreigner suffrageIt's troublesome to say the oppositeHistorical revisionistAnd the tendency to dislike foreigners is exposed.
He touts himself as an "environmental activist" or a "tolerant conservative politician," but in reality, he is known as a far-right Shinto cult, a lobbying group.Japan ConferencePolitical organization (Note ・Meeting of Japanese Diet members) Occupied a key position. — "The Pride And (Anti-Korean) Prejudice Of Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike Is A Big Problem". October 19, 2017, Forbes.
- On June 2020, 6, an online debate on the election of the governor of Tokyo hosted by the news distribution net media "Choose Life Project" was held, in addition to Koike.Kenji Utsunomiya,Taro Yamamoto, Former Deputy Governor of Kumamoto PrefectureTaisuke OnoA total of 4 people participated.. 『New York TimesFocused on the results of this debate, and wrote in an article dated July 7, immediately after Koike's reelection.
A question about the pros and cons of introducing a homosexual partnership system drew a line.Koike's main opponentKenji Utsunomiya,Taisuke Ono,Taro YamamotoAll three have stated that they will support the people involved.However, Koike, who is incumbent, replied, "I don't know" whether or not to introduce the system.Koike is an English and Arabic user who also has the face of an ultraconservative former Minister of Defense.A few years ago, she seemed to have been abandoned by the public. In 3, a rushed party established to counter the Liberal Democratic Party led by Mr. Abe suffered a big defeat in the national elections.So this Sunday's victory brought a big shift to her.. — "Tokyo's First Female Governor Sails to Re-Election Even as Virus Cases Rise". July 5, 2020, The New York Times.
- On July 2020, 7, one night after the vote counting of the Tokyo Governor's election, Koike met with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the Prime Minister's Office and reported the re-election... 『Washington Post』Takes up this talk and wrote the following article.
Abe congratulated Koike on his victory and said, "Governor Koike and I must work together more than ever."Koike, who wore a jacket with the Tokyo logo on his back, replied, "I would like to use the power of the country to overcome the situation and connect it to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics next year as a proof of our victory."
Koike, the first female governor of Tokyo, is 67 years old this year. Abe will end his term as president of the Liberal Democratic Party in September 2021, but is considered a successor.She rang as a super-conservative in the Abe-controlled Liberal Democratic Party.Minister of the EnvironmentとMinister of DefenseWas once given the key post. — "Tokyo governor, Abe say they'll cooperate on virus, Olympics". July 6, 2020, The Washington Post.
- EgyptWhen I was 21 years old when I was studying abroad in Japan, I was with a Japanese male studentmarriageThen,divorcedoing.
- According to Koike, on the cheeks of the facemoleIt is said that he had a hard time hiding with makeup when he was a caster.At the time of the election of the governor of TokyoShintaro IshiharaWhen he said that Koike was a "woman with heavy makeup," he thought, "I think it was a little quick."..According to Koike, in the election for the successor to Naoki Inose, Ishihara had asked him to run for the race in advance..
- 1997At the endCecumSurgery, the next1998In 5 monthUterine fibroidSurgery..Hospitalized for 3 weeks with total hysterectomy.
- 2006May 3,pneumoniaGenerates heat close to 40 degreesDehydrationI was hospitalized inMay 4Was discharged from the hospital and returned to public service.
- 2016th in 29Shogakkan DIME Trend Grand PrizeReceived the "DIME 30th Anniversary Top Leader Award", which was established to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the publication... Also,"VOGUE JAPAN Women of the Year 2016 " , 45thBest Dresser Award(Political sector)Award.
- Although he is the governor of Tokyo, he is well known nationwide. Broadcast on July 2020, 7, "Wednesday downtown』"Fast and modern East Japan West popularity ranking"[Annotation 5]Then, it ranked in the 19th place (87.7%).This is the third place for an incumbent politicianPrime minister-Shinzo AbeIt is the second highest rank.6th place as a womanAkiko WadaNext to[Annotation 6].
Political funding related
- Asahi ShimbunIs January 2007, 11,Political fund balance reportIn2003Koike named the political party branch as one of the organizations whose carry-forward money was 4 yen for 0 consecutive years...Koike's office said, "This is the result of accumulating the actual costs and properly processing them in accordance with the law."And
- Sankei ShimbunOn July 2016, 7, the Liberal Democratic Party's 4th constituency branch in Tokyo, represented by Koike, rented a room in a building owned by a supporter at about half the market price, and used the difference as a donation to balance political funds. Reported that he had neglected the obligation to include in the report..Of Kobe Gakuin University ProfessorHiroyuki UewakiIs "Political Funds Control LawMay conflict with..Koike's office explained, "I decided to borrow after seeing the amount offered, so there is no recognition that it is a donation.", Rebutted the contents of the Sankei Shimbun.
- When Koike was first elected to the House of Councilors in July 1992, he was opposed to becoming a politician until then.OryxPresident'sYoshihiko MiyauchiPrompted Koike to establish a supporter's association.The supporters' association was named "Forum Eureka" under the name of Koike, and Miyauchi became chairman.At this timeMoney management groupIs also established, but it was named "Forum Eureka" of the same name... "Forum Eureka" isTokyo Governor ElectionLater, the designation of the fund management organization was canceled in December 2016, and it was dissolved in June 12...KoikeMetropolitan electionOn June 6st of the same year, ahead ofTomin First MeetingInaugurated as representative..In August after the big election, he established the political organization "Hyakunokai".Former members of the House of Representatives as representatives and accountantsMasatake SugiuraGot..A new fund management organization, Hyakuseikai, was established on January 2019, 1 for re-election..
Yuriko Koike Individual Political Group Classification Organization name Date of establishment Dissolution day CEO Money management group Forum Eureka 1992 Year ending March 2017 Yuriko Koike Hyakuseikai 2019th of February 1 Yuriko Koike Political body Hyakunokai Year ending March 2017 Masatake Sugiura
- Budding party,Liberal partyFor about 6 years while enrolled inIchiro Ozawa"Because Mr. Ozawa was very impressed with the" Japan Remodeling Plan "published in XNUMX."However, he said, "However, he carried out the reforms that Mr. Ozawa advocated.ConvoyAbolish the social structure ofSelf-responsibilityIt wasn't Mr. Ozawa who tried to realize this society.Junichiro KoizumiFormer Prime Minister was that person. "It is said that.Ozawa'sPoliticsRegarding the method, "In the extreme, Mr. Ozawa's criteria for political action are summarized in just two cards. They are the" political card "and the" philosophy card. "Specifically," "Political card" is a theoryRegime changeThe nishiki no mihata is to be set up, and what is a "philosophy card"?SecurityCentered onpolicyIt is a concept.Mr. Ozawa seems to be good at political bargaining, but that is not the case.Rather, the method is simple.From the establishment of the Hosokawa administration to the present day after leaving the Liberal Democratic Party, the cards in his hands are all about making full use of these two cards.At one point, he waved the "political card", and when he saw that it was a stalemate, he cut the "idea card" this time.This is repeated. "Is described.
- Also, KoikeLiberal partyLeaving the partyConservative partyFor the reason why I participated in and broke up with Ozawa, "HereCoalition governmentAway fromOppositionIn that case, it can be imagined that Mr. Ozawa's "Philosophy Card" will once again spur the sharpening of policies.On the other handEconomic Planning Agency OfUnder Secretary of StateI hesitated to throw out my work halfway. "" I was a little lonely, but I was really tired of being swayed by the two cards "Political Affairs" and "Philosophy.""Mr. Ozawa must have worked during the Liberal Party era.National Flag and Anthem BillAs soon as he withdrew from the coalition government with the Liberal Democratic Party, he turned 180 degrees and turned to "opposition."The national flag and anthem bill is an important bill that asks what the nation should be.It's not a good story to give up in political bargaining.Similarly, the Liberal Party should have opposed the bill for foreign suffrage,KomeitoI have turned to "agree" for the purpose of incorporating.I disagree with making important policies that shake the foundations of the nation a "means" for political management.This was the decisive move for me to share political action with Ozawa. "It explains.
- In 2012, the writerEiji OshitaIn an interview byLiberal partyAt that time, an interesting material came out when I was in charge of public relations strategy. "Ichiro OzawaNagata TownI hate youTV commercialI madeStoryboard.. "Foresight, leadership, determination, tell the truth, do, don't put off, say the truth, not used by officials."We attach great importance to policy ...", but at that time I knew only one side of Mr. Ozawa, so there are some completely different points when I think about it from now on. " I wonder. This new party (quote note:People's lives are the first), "Mr. Ozawa aimed too much at the political affairs. When he took office, the policies and actions he was saying were too different." "Mr. OzawaHosokawa CabinetでTwo-party systemTo create a political system that allows for a change of governmentSingle-seat constituency systemWas introduced.Mr. Ozawa knows that it is disadvantageous to create a new party in the single-seat constituency system.Democratic PartyAnd formed a new party for the fourth time. ".
- Weekly AsahiIn a 2012 interview with Mr. Ozawa, "There are three stages in the emotional transition that people around Mr. Ozawa have. The first stage is a lot of fear for Mr. Ozawa. I can't do it, but Mr. Ozawa can do it. "The second stage goes back and forth between" Wow "and" Eh? ". The third stage says" enough "and leaves. I'm going. The people who followed the new party were the first and second stage people. The ones who didn't participate were the third stage people. ".
Informal promise regarding Henoko relocation plan
Futenma Air Base OfRelocation plan to HenokoRegarding, in 2007, while Koike was in office as Minister of Defense, it was stated that he had given an empty promise to the governor of Okinawa prefecture informally.WikiLeaksIs reported to have been exposed.
The public train with "SCHIEFFER" at the end is the Consul General in Okinawa.Kevin K. MaherReported what happened when he had lunch with Koike on November 2007, 11 (Koike resigned as Defense Minister in August prior to this). Governor of Okinawa Prefecture regarding the relocation plan agreed between Japan and the United States in 2Hirokazu NakaimaDemanded that the runway be modified as much as possible offshore.According to WikiLeaks, KoikeEnvironmental impact assessmentIt is alleged that Mare admitted that the government had given the governor an "informal'promise'" to agree to move the runway 50 meters offshore, subject to later.[Annotation 7]..Mare asked Koike what to do if the environmental impact assessment did not provide the scientific basis for moving on the runway.Koike replied that by 2009 it would be another administration and it wouldn't matter what we promised the governor so far.[Annotation 8]..According to WikiLeaks, the U.S. side has previously raised concerns that the Japanese Cabinet will continue to give such informal suggestions to the Governor of Okinawa, and rumors that Koike has made such informal promises. It is said that he wrote what he was listening to.
Koike denies that he has given the promise and insists that "there is no memory or necessity for the Consul General to come there.".
- 2013In December"OkinawaWhat the teacher (= Liberal Democratic Party member) is fighting against is the Okinawan media.I think there are local media here today, but the fact that they have fought that and won this time does not mean that what the Okinawan media is saying really represents all the citizens of the prefecture. , I don't think clearly.I would like to continue to support you so that you can play the role of a local and a member of parliament in a dignified manner. ".
Minamata disease problem
- Minamata diseaseIgnoring the Supreme Court's decision to guarantee the victims, an "Advisory Panel on the Minamata Disease Problem" was set up.Criticized the standard value of accreditation by academics, the Supreme Court announced an unusual discourse.
Criticism of "Women are machines that give birth to children"
- I likened a woman to a "machine that gives birth to a child"Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareYasuo YanagisawaIn response to2007May 2In the TV program that appeared in "Not only Mr. Yanagisawa,IslamI think men's views on women in Japan are behind that of the country. ".
2010May 1 OfHouse of RepresentativesBudget CommitteeAsked about the right of foreigners to vote inHirotaka AkamatsuMinister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheriesof"Foreigner suffrage TheMindanToPledge”, And furtherKamei ShizukaMinister of FinanceFrom "I belong toNew National PartyI disagree with giving, and I disagree with it. "Koike himself was at the time when he was a member of the Conservative Party.2000In November, as one of the bill proponents at a special committee of the same House of Representatives, "taxThere is also an opinion that it is natural for people living in Japan who are paying for this to give their opinions in the form of suffrage and in the form of elections. " It is a very big momentum to think about Japan at the same time as thinking about people. "(On the other hand, in the explanation of the proposal," after allPeopleSome issues have been raised in his voice. "" Local politics and national politics are actually very closely related. "" (With the North and South Korean Mindan.ChongryonI'm a little worried that the relationship isn't unified. "CitizenshipThere are plenty of options apart from this bill to make it easier to take, "he said.However, it is also possible to exercise the right to vote in the Diet, saying, "We must first consider making it easier to acquire nationality."NaturalizationWas aggressive to).
At the 2016 Tokyo Governor's election, he expressed his opposition to foreign suffrage..
- 2007May 7,AomoriHirosakiMade in21rd House of Councilors ordinary election OfProportional sectionIn the support speech of the candidate who ran for1995 OfGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeRegarding the relief activities in Japan, he said, "Even if the United States tried to enter Kobe Port for support, the port union was strict and it was difficult to berth."In response, the Port Workers' Union Council denies that "there is no fact of refusal."Koike said, "You can't enter the port without a non-nuclear certificate.Non-nuclear Kobe methodRemarks with.
- 2016 Governor of Tokyo ElectionOn July 2016, 7, just before running forJapan Foreign Correspondents AssociationAt a press conference held injournalist OfShoko EgawaKoike was in the pastCitizens' association that does not allow privilege in JapanHe said that he had been invited to give a lecture by an affiliated organization of.Koike said, "I'm often invited to various lectures. However, I've been to Zaitokukai recently, but I'm not familiar with it. Also, he invited me. The meeting did not know what kind of relationship it had with this place, so it means that there is no recognition of it. ".
- 2016May 11In the interview posted,Parent schoolAbout, "I have been invited to listen to the lecture only once, but I think that the direction is a little different from my idea, and I have not been involved in anything since then. That's it. Extension plan for childcare leave I also felt uncomfortable with the catchphrase "All-you-can-hold for 3 years". ".
- During the 2016 Tokyo Governor electionSasagawaIs cheering
- At the Tokyo Governor's regular press conference on August 2017, 8, he was asked about the findings that there are no records in the city that examined the financial resources and operating costs of the policy announced by the governor to leave market functions in both Toyosu and Tsukiji. , "If the information, or the document, is absent, it is"AI"That's why. I've heard from outside advisors here and there about the market strategy headquarters, expert meetings, and various other ways of thinking. Regarding how much money it will cost, the director of the relevant bureau. At the meeting where all the members gathered, various numbers such as Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D have already come out. Therefore, some of the trial calculations have already been announced. What is the final decision? ,Artificial intelligenceis.Artificial intelligence means that I, the policy-maker, decided. "..The Sankei Shimbun reported that Internet users were confused because the statement was unclear..
- On October 2019, 10, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced a plan to move the venue from Tokyo to Sapporo as a measure against the heat regarding the 17 Tokyo Olympics marathon and competition. , "If it's a cool place, the Prime Minister and others said,Northern TerritoriesI think it would be a good idea to call for something like "Why don't you do it?".
- A talent who died of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus on March 2020, 3Ken Shimura"I think that the last achievement of sending a message to everyone about sadness and the danger of coronavirus is also very big," he said, "Achievement." Many criticisms gathered in.
- August 2020, 7, restaurantTouched on the efforts to install an acrylic board as an infection prevention measure, and said, "Make an acrylic board.SukiyakiI'm not sure if it's delicious after eating it, "he said, and criticisms such as" making a fool of himself "and" ridiculing the efforts of restaurants "inundated immediately afterwards on the Internet..
News about Cairo University graduation
Alleged career fraud
Allegations of career misrepresentation over graduation from Cairo University were made in 1992.House of Councillors electionI've been running around the political world since that time.At that time, Koike said,Weekly postI was serializing the column "Miniskirt Diet Report" in the April 1993, 4 issue, "Unfortunately my Cairo University diploma is real. I will prove it on this page." I wrote.I posted something that seems to be a diploma that is too small to understand what is written, and introduced it with a caption "This is a diploma of evidence".
During the 2016 Tokyo Governor's election, this alleged career fraud was widely reported.The TV program "Information presenter Tokudane!』Sends a diploma and graduation certificate to the person in charge as materials when dealing with allegations of job fraud, "Graduated from Cairo University" in the election bulletin of the Tokyo Governor's election, Even after winningTokyo Metropolitan Government"October 1976, graduated from the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Letters, Cairo University" in his profile section of the website..
2020 Governor of Tokyo ElectionAfter announcing candidatesWeekly BunshunIn the June 2020, 6 issue, an article was published saying "Graduation from Cairo University is a lie" Yuriko Koike, suspected of misrepresenting the academic background of the Governor of Tokyo.It has been pointed out that the logos and stamps of graduation documents are different for diplomas.. AlsoAsahi Shimbun digitalPosted an article on June 2020, 6, "Governor Koike'graduated from Cairo University'embassy released a statement."..Ahead of the election of the governor of Tokyo2020May 6, In the metropolitan assemblyReiko UedaI was asked to show my diploma to a member of the Diet, and I would like to explain the process from admission to graduation.HusharWhen asked to answer (a compulsory subject at Cairo University. You cannot graduate if you drop credits), "I intend to publish it many times before." "No one can understand it even if I speak." Because he took the attitude of refusing, there was a voice saying, "Isn't it a job fraud?" June 2020, 6,Embassy of Egypt in JapanPublished a statement on Facebook to prove that Koike graduated in October 1976, released by Cairo University...JournalistToshihiro YamadaIs a professor at Cairo UniversityAdele Amin SalehAccording to a record of Koike graduating from the Department of Social Sciences, Faculty of Letters, Cairo University in 1976 with a good grade, Saale said, "Cairo University still repeats one in four people. But she graduated in four years. That's great. She's supposed to graduate in October, but she usually graduates in July, so two months late is taking supplementary lessons before graduation. Probably because it was necessary. I think it was quite difficult. "..Meanwhile, as a novelist(American university different from Cairo University) Master's degreeRyo KurokiIn Koike's Arabic, "very good visits" are mistaken for "delicious visits", and I get confused trying to talk to the Kuwaiti female minister in Husher.GaddafiIt is said that the Arabic language at the "your" level, which means that there is almost no conversation at the time of the visit, cannot withstand university education at all.Also, Koike stated on page 1982 of "Furisode, Climbing the Pyramid" (58) that he failed in the first year and could not advance to the next grade., It takes at least 5 years to graduate, and it will be 1977 at the earliest, so it says that he graduated in October 1976, "I can't trust Koike's diploma."..Kuroki also claims that Egypt has graduated from Koike at Egyptian national universities, including Cairo University.Sadat administrationIllegal diplomas have been issued since the era (1970-81), and Koike's diploma isMuhammad Abdel-Kadel HeartemClaims to use the connection of.
Counterargument from Cairo University
On the other hand, in response to the article in the June 2020, 6 issue of Shukan Bunshun, PRESIDENT Online posted a counter-article saying, "Cairo University graduation is true."In the article, I referred to the university and said, "Surely Mr. Koike graduated in 4. He dropped Arabic when he was in the 1976st grade in 72, but he was the same when he was in the 1th grade. I have passed the subject. This is a record left at the university, and we have repeatedly given the same answer to the Japanese media. ".
Regarding suspicions about stamps and logos on graduation documents, a man who had served as an executive at Cairo University said, "In the past, when Mr. Koike became a member of parliament or a minister, he inquired from the Japanese media. I checked the university records just in case, but Mr. Koike definitely graduated in October 76. "He said," The stamps, styles, and signs differ depending on the faculty and era. However, it seems that people who do not know that they are changing them every few years due to anti-theft measures are saying that they are making mistakes. "Other Cairo University officials also said, "Graduation documents used to be in one masculine format, handwritten or typewriter. They were pinned and some university staff manually stamped them. Although there are differences between men and women, it is a difficult task for many students to prepare documents, and it is natural that there are some differences. ".
Koike, who was a member of the House of Representatives of the Liberal Democratic Party, gave a speech to students at the invitation of the President of Cairo University, and the President once introduced him as a "graduate.".
June 2020, 6, in response to an article in the June 8, 2020 issue of Shukan Bunshun, President Mohammad Elhosz of Cairo University certifies that Governor Koike graduated from the Department of Social Sciences, Faculty of Letters, Cairo University in 6. "The diploma was issued by a formal procedure at Cairo University." "The fact that Japanese journalists questioned the authenticity of the diploma cannot be overlooked because of the defamation of the university and graduates." Issued..He warned that he was "considering taking appropriate measures in accordance with Egyptian legislation.".
- Specified nonprofit corporationCentral Asian Caucasus Institute (Chairman))
- Public interest incorporated foundationJapan International Forum(Councilor, Policy committee).
- Japan Weightlifting AssociationPresident
- TokyoBayonetFederation (Chairman)
- Meeting of Japanese Diet members(Vice Chairman as of 2015)
- LDP International Human Resources Congress(Chairman)[Reliability required verification]
- Liberal Democratic Party Resource and Energy Strategy Study Group (Adviser)
- Liberal Democratic Party Utility Pole Subcommittee (Chairman)
- Liberal Democratic Party Tax System Investigation Committee(Vice-president)
- Liberal Democratic Party Environmental and Global Warming Countermeasures Study Group (Adviser)
- Liberal Democratic Party Security Study Group (Adviser)
- Liberal Democratic Party Tourism Nation Survey Committee (Adviser)
- Liberal Democratic Party Animal Protection Parliamentary League (Chairman)[Reliability required verification]
- Parliamentary League Acting to Rescue Japanese Abducted by North Korea Early(Adviser)
- Federation of Parliamentarians calling for the creation of an international solidarity tax(Vice-president)
- Japan-Korea Parliamentary Federation
- Nika congressional round-table conference
- Parliamentary League of Friendship between Japan and France (Vice Chairman)
- Syrian Refugee Assistance Parliamentary League (Chairman)
- Parliamentary League for Promotion of Utility Poles (Deputy Chairman)
- 1971(Showa46 years)- Konan Girls' High Schoolgraduate.Kwansei Gakuin UniversityFaculty of SociologyEntered (later dropped out).
- 1976(Showa 51)- Cairo UniversityDepartment of literatureGraduated from the Department of Sociology
- 1979(Showa 54)- Nippon TV"Kenichi Takemura's public talk"casterInaugurated (- 1985March).
- 1985(Showa 60)- Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Became a "money information" caster.
- 1988 (63) --TV TOKYO "World Business Satellite』\ Became the first main caster.
- 1992(Heisei4) December- Member of the House of CouncilorsFirst win (Japan New PartyOfficial recognitionProportional section).
- 1996(8) October --Re-elected as a member of the House of Representatives (New Frontier Party official recognition)Hyogo 6th Ward).
- 1997(9) December-New Frontier Party disbanded.
- 1998(10) June- Liberal partyParticipate in the formation.
- 1999(11)May 10 - Deputy Secretary of State for Economic PlanningAppointed to.
- 2000(12) June-Three members of the House of Representatives (Conservative Party official recognition, Hyogo 6th district).
- 2002(14) December-Conservative Party disbanded,LDPJoin the party.
- 2003(15)May 11 --Reappointed as Minister of the Environment.
- 2004(16)May 9 - Cabinet OfficeMinister for Special MissionsAlso serves as (Okinawa and northern measures).
- 2006(18)May 9 - Assistant to the Prime MinisterInaugurated as (National Security Advisor).
- 2008(20) June- Liberal Democratic Party presidential electionCandidate.Taro Aso,Kaoru YosanoLost in 3rd place with the second highest number of votes.
- November-Four members of the House of Representatives (officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party)Proportional tokyo block).
- October-Inaugurated as General Manager of Public Relations Headquarters of the Liberal Democratic Party.
- 2010(22) June- LDP General Affairs ChairmanAppointed to (- February 2011).
- 2012(24) December-Seven members of the House of Representatives (Liberal Democratic Party official recognition, Tokyo 12th district), appointed as the head of the Liberal Democratic Party's public relations headquarters.
- 2014(26) December-12 elections of members of the House of Representatives (Liberal Democratic Party official recognition, Tokyo 8th district).
- April-Regional Party "Tomin First MeetingBecame a special adviser.
- June-Appointed as the representative of Tomin First no Kai.
- July --Resigned as Tomin First no Kai representative.Became a special advisor.
- September-National Political Party "Hope partyEstablished and became the representative.
- November-Resigned from the party representative of hope.Became a special advisor.
- 2020 (Reiwa 2 years)
- 7 month - Tokyo Governor ElectionRe-elected to.
|Comment||election||Execution date||Constituency||Political party||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||constant||Vote ranking|
/No. of candidates
/ Affiliation winning number
|This||16rd House of Councilors ordinary election||1992th of February 7||Proportional section||Japan New Party||50||/||2/4|
|This||40th House of Representatives general election||1993th of February 7||Former Hyogo 2nd district||Japan New Party||136,000||15.1%||5||2/7||/|
|This||41th House of Representatives general election||1996th of February 10||Hyogo 6th Ward||Budding party||89,672||38.3%||1||1/5||/|
|This||42th House of Representatives general election||2000th of February 6||Hyogo 6th Ward||Conservative party||84,647||33.8%||1||1/5||/|
|This||43th House of Representatives general election||2003th of February 11||Kinki proportional||LDP||29||/||3/9|
|This||44th House of Representatives general election||2005th of February 9||Tokyo 10 Ward||LDP||109,764||50.0%||1||1/4||/|
|Ratio||45th House of Representatives general election||2009th of February 8||Tokyo 10 Ward||LDP||96,739||43.3%||1||2/3||4/5|
|This||46th House of Representatives general election||2012th of February 12||Tokyo 10 Ward||LDP||108,983||53.7%||1||1/4||/|
|This||47th House of Representatives general election||2014th of February 12||Tokyo 10 Ward||LDP||93,610||50.7%||1||1/5||/|
|This||2016 Governor of Tokyo Election||2016May 7||——||Independent||2,912,628||44.5%||1||1/21||/|
|This||2020 Governor of Tokyo Election||2020May 7||——||Independent||3,661,371||59.7%||1||1/22||/|
- October 1982 "Climbing the Pyramid, Swing Sleeve" Kodansha,ISBN 4062002701
- May 1983 "Arabic to remember in 5 days" Gakuseisha,ISBN 4311700148 / 2nd edition, October 1998,ISBN 4311710011
- April 1985 "Passport of Success Woman Making Network for Women" Taiyo Kikaku Publishing Co., Ltd.ISBN 4884660749
- June 1994 "Nagatacho Broadcaster" Asahi Shimbun, Inc.ISBN 4022567430
- Includes the "Nagatacho Report" serialized in the weekly Asahi and the newly written "The Whereabouts of the Japan New Party".
- April 2007 "Koike-style concept note project is determined by" cause and sympathy "!" Business-sha, 4-978
- October 2007 "Women's Book-10 Days in Ichigaya" Bunshu ShinshoISBN 9784166606023
- October 2008 "Mottainai Japan" Shufu to Seikatsusha,ISBN-978 4391136609
- July 2009 "Furoshiki no Kokoro" Shogakukan,ISBN-978 4093878487
- October 2009 "Let's use lawmakers and bureaucrats" Shogakukan 10 new book,ISBN-978 4098250554
- June 2011 "Introduction to" Ecoda House ", a house that generates electricity" President, Inc.ISBN-978 4833419550
- September 2014 "My mother with lung cancer who takes care of her parents at home left for a break" Gentosha,ISBN-978 4344026469
- December 1995, Paradigm Factory, "Scenario of Japan's Catastrophe, No Wait, Japan Revitalization Concept" Shinkosha,ISBN 4915872106
- Year ending March 2001 Hideyuki AizawaOther editions "Revision of the Commercial Code Due to the Lifting of the Ban on Treasury Stocks, etc."ISBN 4785709553
- December 2001 "Controversy: Did Terrorism Change Japan?" Kosaidou Publishing,ISBN 4331508579
- Yoshihisa FurumoriCo-authored with.
- Year ending March 2002 Ichita YamamotoSupervised by "If I Become Prime Minister, Young Japanese Leaders" Kadokawa Shoten,ISBN 4048837877
- Year ending March 2005 Environmental Business Women"Environmental Business Women" edited by the Advisory Panel, Nikkei BP,ISBN 4822208575
- Yuriko Koike, Yumi Someya, Sachiko Zenyoji, Emiko Tsutsumi,Kathy Matsui, Ayako Sonoda, Etsuko Yasui, Atsuko Suzuki, Junko Edahiro, Yuko Sakita, Midori Tani.
- July 2008 TPL "Tokyo WOMEN Daisakusen" Shogakukan,ISBN 9784093877947
- July 2009 "New Star Libya in the South Mediterranean: Increasing Expectations for Japan" Doyukan,ISBN-978 4496045516
- Co-authored with Yoshiki Hatanaka.
- December 2013 "Recommendations for strangers" Takarajimasha,ISBN-978 4800215437
- Hayashi OsamuCo-authored with.
- July 2015 "Telephone Pole Revolution" PHP Shinsho,ISBN-978 4569825120
- Ryuichiro MatsubaraCo-authored with.
- Year ending March 1992 Yoshiro MutaguchiWritten by "Cairo: The Story of the Cities of the World 10" Bungeishunju,ISBN 978-4-16-509620-7
- Contributed "Chaotic Cairo".
- Year ending March 1993 Nobu SatakaWritten by "The Blind Spot of the Japanese" Tokuma Shoten,ISBN 4191452908
- Includes a dialogue "I am a guinea pig of political reform".
- Year ending March 1999 Kenichi Ohmae, Policy School <Ishinjuku> "What I Can Do to Create a New Japan What You Can Do" Diamond, Inc.ISBN 4478180202
- Contributed "Change Politics, Change Japan" in Chapter 3.
- Year ending March 2001 Takamitsu Sawa,Akira AsadaWritten by "What is the rich and poor country" richness "?" Diamond, Inc.ISBN 4478200653
- Includes a talk "Japanese-style system that has fallen into dysfunction".
- 2017, by Holger Rasgeber,Reina OtsukaTranslation "Why Nadia Leaves the Flock" Diamond
- ^ The official languages since the inauguration of the United Nations have been English, French, Russian, Chinese, and Spanish, but Arabic was added at the 5th General Assembly in 1973.Detail isUnited Nationsreference.
- ^ Climbing the pyramid was banned by the Egyptian government in 1983 to protect the ruins and prevent crashes.
- ^ Koike describes Cairo University as "graduating at the top" in his own books, "Furisode, Climbing the Pyramid" (Kodansha, October 1982) and "Arabic 10st Edition Remembered in 3 Days" (Student Company, 1) May).
- ^ During this period, he was in the position of "personality" exclusively for TV TOKYO.
- ^ The target of the survey is the teens to 10s (70 people), which is a ratio according to the population balance of Japan.An entertainer who lives in your cityA street survey and a survey by a research company were conducted. The nominated figures include historical figures such as Sengoku warlords.
- ^ 11th place including retired politiciansJunichiro KoizumiIs ranked in.
- ^ According to the public telephone dated March 2007, Koike's predecessorKuruma AkioInsists on Mare that a 50-meter modification is needed to get Nakaima to agree to cooperate in an environmental impact assessment.
- ^ The ruling party was defeated in the Upper House election in July 2007.
- ^ a b c Career at the time of the Ministry of Defense and the Minister of Defense
- ^ Jiji Press (November 2016, 7). “"I'm proud of Mr. Koike's election" = Congratulations from Cairo University officials-Study abroad destination Egypt [Tokyo Governor's election]". 2016th of February 7Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ a b c d e "Cairo University graduation is true ”Yuriko Koike Suspicion of misrepresentation of Tokyo Governor's academic background Cairo University testifies in detail". PRESIDENT Online. President (September 2020, 5). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tokyo (February 2016, 8). 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Digital version Japanese name dictionary +Plus Koto bank. Retrieved May 2019, 2.
- ^ "Visiting the home of the Governor of Tokyo, who lives with his cousin's family in Nerima Ward | Welcome to Yuriko Koike's "Grandma's Room"". Courier JaponKodansha (January 2017, 3). 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ a b c Official profile Yuriko Koike Official Site
- ^ a b c "[Tokyo Governor Election] Yuriko Koike won the election Mr. Masuda, Mr. Torigoe and others became the first female governor of Tokyo (UPDATE)". Huffington post(July 2016, 8)
- ^ "Yuriko Koike Appeals for change from "natural" Tokyo Governor election”. Asahi Shimbun Digital (August 2016, 7). 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Yuriko Koike, who cried for" the family's heart "... an unknown relationship with her" father "". Daily Shincho(July 2016, 12) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Ishii 2020, pp. 36-37.
- ^ a b ""Government army" Yuriko Koike Governor of Tokyo's game The origin of ambition is the bankruptcy of his father's company, the past chased by street money"Dot asahi" August 2016, 8.(Excerpt from the August 2016, 8 issue of Weekly Asahi).
- ^ Ishii 2020, pp. 50-53.
- ^ a b Kazusa Noda"Governor Yuriko Koike & Battle of" Team Koike ""Fusosha, August 2016, 12.ISBN 9784594075958.
- ^ “Mr. Yuriko Koike, the first female governor of Tokyo and fluent in Arabic”. ARAB NEWS JAPAN(July 2019, 7) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c "Yuriko Koike, Member of the House of Representatives, was making tea at the top of the pyramid while studying abroad in Cairo, Egypt."President" August 2008, 10 issue,President,2015th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c "The reason why Governor Koike aspired to be a politician from a caster" Challenge-Yuriko Koike Den "". Diamond Online(July 2017, 3) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b KOIKE Yuriko * My study abroad experience * --April 1999 MYCOM Study Abroad Times Archived August 2016, 7, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Yuriko Koike "Climbing the Pyramid"Kodansha, February 1982.ISBN 978's.
- ^ "Graduated from Cairo University" at the top ", Governor Koike without making a statement". Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 6) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Yuriko Koike "Arabic Learned in 3 Days" Gakuseisha, May 1983, 5st edition.ISBN 4311700148.
- ^ "Sankei Shimbun", morning edition, October 1976, 10, 22th edition, page 15, "Mr. Yuriko Koike, the daughter of the President of Egypt who came to Japan on the 18th as an escort.
- ^ Oshita 2016, pp. 89-90.
- ^ Koichi Kinoshita, "Dynamics of 2021th Century Nationalism, Takeyo Nakatani and Japan in the Taisho and Showa Periods," Sangensha, January 1, pp235-236.ISBN 9784883035205.
- ^ 1985th of February 4Mainichi NewspapersFrom the evening paper.
- ^ "Koike-style concept note" P235
- ^ a b c "Unknown Yuriko Koike-What is the next move for the new leader of "The University of Tokyo Reform"?”. TV TOKYO Cambria Palace (September 2016, 9). 2016th of February 11Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ "Successive winners". Japan Women Broadcasters Round-table Conference SJWRT. 2016th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Ishii 2020, p. 164.
- ^ Hitoshi Kujiraoka "Government Choice" 93 Generations "is Now-Interview with Yuriko Koike and Seiji Maehara"Asahi Shimbun』No. 43724,Asahi Shimbun Tokyo Head Office,2008May 1,One surface.
- ^ Ishii 2020, p. 170.
- ^ Ishii 2020, p. 171.
- ^ Ishii 2020, pp. 172-173.
- ^ Ishii 2020, pp. 242-243.
- ^ "Terrorism Countermeasures Law: Negative to the prior approval of the Diet ... Defense Minister Koike". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2007, 8)
- ^ Asahicom delivered on August 2007, 8, etc.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun2007th of February 8
- ^ "Defense Minister Koike does not want to continue throwing information and leaks information" responsibility "". Kyodo News. 47NEWS(November 2007, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 1. 2015th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Newspaper』September 2008, 9 evening edition, page 10," Liberal Democratic Party presidential nominee ".
- ^ "Mr. Yuriko Koike resigns from the Machimura school "It is not the time of faction"Kyodo News. (August 2009, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 9. 2011th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "[Tokyo Governor's Election] Yuriko Koike withdraws recommendation request from Liberal Democratic Party Hiroya Masuda announces that she will run.". Sankei Shimbun(July 2016, 7)
- ^ "If you support Yuriko Koike, you'll be exempted!". Sankei News(July 2016, 7)
- ^ "Mr. Koike as the governor of Tokyo ... a big difference to the first woman, Mr. Masuda and Mr. Torigoe". Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2016, 8)
- ^ "Governor of Tokyo's political organization" Tomin First no Kai "was established". Hochi Shimbun(July 2016, 9)
- ^ "[Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly] Local Political Party" Tomin First no Kai "Starts De facto" Koike New Party "Launched Incumbent and Newcomers, 4 Officials. Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 1)
- ^ a b “Mr. Koike takes office as representative of Tomin First no Kai”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 6) 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Liberal Democratic Party, Governor Koike's withdrawal notice accepted by Wakasa and members of the House of Representatives". Asahi Shimbun(July 2017, 7) 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike's Political School Opened = 2900 Participants, Stepping to New Party"Jiji Press. (July 2016, 10) [Broken link]
- ^ "Governor Koike's resignation "Blatant for elections" "Clean"”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2017, 7). 2017th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Governor Yuriko Koike resigns to female vice-governor for the first time in XNUMX years "There is no glass ceiling in the Tokyo Metropolitan Government"”. Sankei News (February 2017, 10). 2017th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike proposes personnel case to appoint female deputy governor for the first time in 22 years". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 10)
- ^ “Miyako, avoiding one deputy governor agrees on personnel case Mr. Ando, acting governor for the third time”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2016, 6)
- ^ Former Yahoo Chairman Miyasaka appointed as Deputy Governor of Tokyo Since Mr. Inose has been from the private sectorMainichi Newspaper March 2019, 9
- ^ "Governor Koike: Formed "Party of Hope" Inaugurated as representative "Freeze consumption tax increase"”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2017, 9). 2017th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Maehara announces" join hope "= Democratic Party, approved by the standing secretariat [XNUMX House of Representatives election]". jiji.com. (September 2017, 9)
- ^ a b Ishii 2020, pp. 370-373.
- ^ "The logic of hope and exclusion Mr. Koike" Accept all, do not expose "Democratic Party, widespread repulsion". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2017, 9)
- ^ Kohei Koizumi (October 2017, 10). "The truth that the journalist who pulled out the" exclusion "remark that reset Yuriko Koike tells". AERA 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “House of Representatives election, all seats confirmed Liberal Democratic Party to 284”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 10)
- ^ “Mr. Koike resigns from the party of hope, and is responsible for the poor election of the House of Representatives. The successor is Mr. Tamaki.”. Sponichianex(July 2017, 11)
- ^ "Governor of Tokyo Yuriko Koike announces appointment as special adviser to the party of hope". Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 11)
- ^ "Governor of Tokyo Yuriko Koike" Do your best to take over the reform and maintenance route ", Yale to the new" Party of Hope "". Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 5)
- ^ "Democratic Party for the People:" Divided activities, very disappointing "Governor Koike". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2018, 5)
- ^ “Tokyo Governor's election, incumbent Yuriko Koike, sure to win the second time”. NHK News(July 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Liberal Democratic Party Presidential Election: Yuriko Koike's Promise". Reuters(July 2008, 9) 2017th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Ask Governor Koike about the strategy and decisions that won or lost the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election”. BS Fuji LIVE Prime News(July 2017, 7)
- ^ “Conservative position,“ Blurenu ”Mr. Koike, security policy and constitutional view”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2017, 10) 2017th of February 10Browse.
- ^ KOIKE Yuriko * Conditionally agree with organ transplantation * --Published on March 1997, 3 at Sports Nippon (Eastern Japan version)
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, 2014 Lower House election, Asahi-Higashi-Otaniguchi Laboratory joint research
- ^ “2012 House of Representatives Election Tokyo 10th District Yuriko Koike”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2009, 8)
- ^ The 169th Diet 3212 Petition for requesting legislation on harmful documents and harmful information regulations for the sound development of young people
- ^ "Mr. Yuriko Koike's declaration of support for Comiket is rippled. Is" manga expression "really protected?". J-CAST News(July 2016, 7)
- ^ Tokyo. "List of unhealthy designated documents, list of unhealthy designated cancer tools and blades". 2021th of February 5Browse.In 2017, BL works accounted for about 6%, and in 2018, 2019, and 2020, BL works accounted for about 8%.
- ^ Amazon.co.jp. “Amazon.co.jp Product Registration Rules". 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ RAKUJOB. “Special Interview Planning ・ Interview with Member of the House of Councilors Taro Yamada! (Part XNUMX): Is BL illegal? !! How is "freedom of expression" at stake?". 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ “Growth Strategy by Eliminating Utility Pole ■ Member of the House of Representatives Yuriko Koike Highly Needed for Disaster Prevention”. Nikkan Sangyo Shimbun(July 2015, 11) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "No utility poles: good visibility? ... Start of national and local governments, expectation to support public opinion". News site "Mainichi Newspaper" (Mainichi Shimbun). (November 2016, 2) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ “Daily Forum File: Liberal Democratic Party Aiming to Establish the Current Diet of the Bill to Promote Utility Poles”. News site "Mainichi Newspaper" (Mainichi Shimbun). (November 2016, 3) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Koike XNUMX years ago Pledge "XNUMX zeros" almost unachieved Two months after the election of the governor of Tokyo: Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web”(Japanese). Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL (January 2017, 6). “[Toyosu issue] Governor Yuriko Koike sued Governor Yuriko Koike for damages, saying that the postponement was unreasonable”(Japanese). Sankei News. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike's "Postponement of Toyosu" caused huge damage | Domestic politics”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2017, 6). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Azabu Ichibei (April 2018, 4). “Governor Yuriko Koike "I don't want to make a market in Tsukiji" A ton demo political sense that caused damage of 317 billion yen”(Japanese). New's vision. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance to Protect Children from Second-hand Smoking". 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “No smoking in homes and cars with children, Tokyo regulations enforced, no penalties”. Sankei Shimbun (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2018, 4) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Prevention of second-hand smoke" No smoking at home "Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance enacted". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (November 2017, 10) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Ordinance to protect children from second-hand smoke, to be passed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2017, 10) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Passive Smoking Prevention Ordinance passed by majority in favor". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (November 2018, 6) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Government to postpone submission of" indoor smoking cessation "regulation" Governor Koike "need to be consistent with the country" ". Sankei Shimbun (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2018, 1) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Countermeasures against second-hand smoke, stricter than the national government, Koike color appeal" Metropolitan Ordinance Outline. Sankei Shimbun (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2018, 4) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "More than XNUMX% of restaurants are smoking cessation ... The city's smoking prevention ordinance is enacted". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2018, 6) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Restaurant industry" uniform regulation causes business closure "criticizes the outline of the Tokyo Metropolitan Passive Smoking Prevention Ordinance and submits a signature to Governor Koike". Sankei Shimbun (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2018, 4) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Passive Smoking Ordinance" Contrary to Decentralization "Suginami Ward Mayor". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (November 2017, 11) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “Passive Smoking Prevention Ordinance Draft Liberal Democratic Party and Communist Party to Submit Amendment”. Tele morning news (TV Asahi). (November 2018, 6) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “Passed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Welfare Committee”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (November 2018, 6) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Passive smoking prevention ordinance enacted = strengthening measures for restaurants-stricter than the national government to the Olympics, Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly". Newsletter (Jiji Press). (November 2018, 6) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “In principle, restaurants hired by employees are non-smoking, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance is stricter than the national government”. TBS NEWS (TBS TV). (November 2018, 6) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike, influence of the pandemic Olympics" There is nothing "" No cancellation "". Sankei Shimbun(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Governor of Tokyo / Governor Koike strongly demands "self-restraint of events" until April 4". Distribution News. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Governor Yuriko Koike's failure (Weekly Hyundai) @gendai_biz in the back of the new corona "Expansion in Tokyo"". Contemporary business. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Yuriko Koike isn't very good at it ... Dads are appearing one after another (Weekly Hyundai) @gendai_biz". Contemporary business. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "[Corona Sorrow] Why does Governor Koike cheat the "number of hospitalized patients" in Tokyo and hide the "bed usage rate"?”(Japanese). Daily Shincho. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Government, antibody test from next month 23 cases per month in 3 wards, etc .: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL (January 2020, 5). “Tokyo Metropolitan Government measures 5800 billion yen for new corona measures, totaling over 1 trillion yen in supplementary budget”(Japanese). SankeiBiz. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Who pays for Yuriko Koike's "1 trillion yen large-scale behavior" (Kuzo Matsuoka) @gendai_biz". Contemporary business. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo announces "roadmap" that summarizes the gradual relaxation of leave requests”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Hideo Higashikokuhara's roadmap for Governor Koike estimates that it will take two months to completely cancel.". Sponichianex. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike "No eviction party, no graduation trip"". Nikkan Sports. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ July 2007, 7 Mainichi Shimbun Tokyo Morning Edition
- ^ "Association overview』\ Japan Libya Friendship Association.
- ^ a b "History of Japan Libya Friendship Association』\ Japan Libya Friendship Association.
- ^ a b c "Reason for Mr. Kadafi's" Colonel "" Photograph of Emperor Meiji "in the office (1/2): J-CAST News". Jay Cast(July 2011, 2)
- ^ / status / 5883654473 Twitter / Yuriko Koike: By the way, a souvenir for Libyan Kadafi leaders is on the Wii ... Twitter, November 2009, 11
- ^ “Meeting with Mr. Koike, the top of the Libyan dissident, requesting support from Japan”(November 2011, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 8. 2011th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Nikkan Gendai December 2008, 12 (from the paper)
- ^ a b c "[Political world migratory bird] Will Tokyo government become a new world for former Defense Minister Yuriko Koike, who has the nickname of" Political migratory bird "? (1/5)". Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2016, 7) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b c "[Political world migratory bird] Will Tokyo government become a new world for former Defense Minister Yuriko Koike, who has the nickname of" Political migratory bird "? (2/5)". Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2016, 7) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Yuriko Koike "Killing Ichiro Ozawa and Junichiro Koizumi" "文藝 春秋』January 2008 issue, p1
- ^ “Yuriko Koike's momentum“ Korean school land provision and lending in the capital is withdrawn. ”. Sankei News(July 2016, 7)
- ^ "" I thought "it's not good" with the intuition of a woman. "Former Defense Minister Koike". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2007, 11) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Mr. Yuriko Koike is full of" Wo-ki-boku-bori hair "". Nikkan Sports(July 2012, 12) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Unofficial decision to join the Cabinet !? Yuriko Koike revives shortcut with haircut ceremony". Nico SPA!Policy forum. (December 2012, 12) 2016th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Regain power!Finally haircut. --Column / Contribution --Yuriko Koike Official Site”(May 2012, 12). 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ “The 100 Most Influential People”. TEAM. (2017-04-20) .
- ^ "Governor Koike cancels memorial service for Korean victims of the Great Kanto Earthquake". Asahi Shimbun(July 2017, 8) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Adelstein, Jake (September 2017, 10). “The Pride And (Anti-Korean) Prejudice Of Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike Is A Big Problem”. Forbes 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Noriyuki Fukuoka (June 2020, 6). "Are you able to suppress the corona? Three people other than Mr. Koike are" x "Tokyo Governor's election online debate". Tokyo Newspaper 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Governor's election, 4 people stand out in the evaluation of the debate Corona correspondence". Asahi Shimbun(July 2020, 6) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Rich, Motoko (July 2020, 7). “Tokyo's First Female Governor Sails to Re-Election Even as Virus Cases Rise”. The New York Times 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Hiroshi Matsuo, Atsushi Kawada (July 2020, 7). "Mr. Koike" Advances new corona measures and growth strategy "Dawn from the big win of the Tokyo Governor election". Tokyo Newspaper 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Yamaguchi, Mari (July 2020, 7). “Tokyo governor, Abe say they'll cooperate on virus, Olympics”. The Washington Post 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Masaharu Fujiyoshi" Yuriko Koike Study "Weekly Bunshun October 2005, 10 issue
- ^ "Yuriko Koike, XNUMX years old of the seal"Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd. FLASH Volume 1020
- ^ "Why is Akira Ikegami asked to Yuriko Koike," Why are you hated? ", What is the answer? [Tokyo Governor Election] ". The Huffington Post. (August 2016, 7) 2016th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Yuriko Koike" I'm fighting a part of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, not the Liberal Democratic Party "". Daily Gendai(July 2016, 7)
- ^ Oshita 2008, p. 169.
- ^ KOIKE Yuriko * Note: Record of "total hysterectomy" by Yuriko Koike * --From the July 7th issue of Weekly Jewels
- ^ "Yuriko Koike Homepage *
- ^ Oshita 2008, pp. 289-291.
- ^ "Saori Yoshida receives "Top Leader Award" by Governor Koike for "Popular People"". ORICON STYLE(July 2016, 11) 2016th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Mitsuki Takahata, retrospective of the leap year "feeling like a typhoon". ORICON STYLE(July 2016, 11) 2016th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike's second best dressed award" The body shape hasn't changed much "". Sponichianex(July 2016, 12) 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b "Political party branch," mystery "that matches the balance perfectly" "does not match the book" ". Asahi Shimbun(November 2007, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2007, 11. 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b c "[Tokyo Governor's Election] Yuriko Koike's representative branch office moves into a supporter building at a bargain price.. Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2016, 7) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "[Tokyo Governor's Election] Yuriko Koike's counterargument" I feel uncomfortable with the press "Supporter building cheap occupancy problem". Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2016, 7) 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Oshita 2016.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (May 2017, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tokyo Election Commission (December 2018, 11). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Masashi Hara, Tadashi Okamoto, Masaki Ishihara (November 2019, 11). "[Tokyo] Tokyo XNUMXth Political Funds Balance Report Balance is the lowest party income in Heisei, the highest XNUMX billion yen". Tokyo Newspaper 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike Starts Second Term?" Hyakuseikai "Political Fundraising Party / Tokyo". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2019, 2) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Weekly Bunshun』October 2019, 4 issue, p. 11.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tokyo Election Commission (December 2020, 11). 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b c "Still, do you want Prime Minister Ozawa in the times?"Central public opinion』January 2008 issue, p10
- ^ a b "Kill Ichiro Ozawa and Junichiro Koizumi""文藝 春秋』January 2008 issue, p1 Archived August 2016, 8, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Yuriko Koike, Eiji Oshita "About the two men who knew Junichiro Koizumi and Ichiro Ozawa's" game place "" "Weekly postAugust 2012, 8, p31, 41
- ^ "The moment when 14 followers and unmembers of" Ozawa Kyo "confessed their confession.Weekly Asahi』July 2012, 7 issue, p27
- ^ a b "Okinawa Governor" Karate ". Asahi Shimbun. (May 2011, 5)
- ^ "07TOKYO5134_a". WikiLeaks (September 2007, 11). 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "07NAHA47_a”. WikiLeaks (March 2007, 3). 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ “A series of“ no comments ”by politicians who appeared”. Asahi Shimbun. (May 2011, 5)
- ^ "The fighting opponent is the media of Okinawa" Former Defense Minister Koike ". Asahi Shimbun(November 2013, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 3.
- ^ Round-table conference on the Minamata disease problem[Where?]
- ^ "I'm uncomfortable with Koike's remarks by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.". Asahi Shimbun(November 2007, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2007, 2. 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Special Committee on the Establishment of Political Ethics of the House of Representatives and the Revision of the Public Election Law November 2000, 11 Minutes(As of January 2005, 4Archive）
- ^ "[Political world swordsman] How far does the fighting method of Yuriko Koike's style work in the election of the governor of Tokyo?. Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2016, 7) 2017th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Defense Minister Koike: "Kobe's port union hinders earthquake disaster support" (Daily interactive articles disappear due to site renewal)
- ^ "Mr. Yuriko Koike pointed out a lecture at a related organization of the special association," I don't know well. ". The Huffington Post(July 2016, 7)
- ^ “Exclusive interview with the governor of Tokyo, Yuriko Koike (2)“ There is a shortage of childcare workers ”in Tokyo, where there are many waiting children.What are the measures for families raising children with medical care? ”. Nikkei DUAL(November 2016, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 11. 2016th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Yuriko Koike," Thank you for your hard work "in the LDP election car.". Daily Sports(July 2016, 7)
- ^ Governor Koike "Governor's Room" / Press Conference (August 29, 8)
- ^ "Governor Koike's" artificial intelligence, that is, I "is confused on the Internet". Sankei News(July 2017, 8)
- ^ Marathon change "Then it's about the Northern Territories" Governor KoikeAsahi Shimbun digital
- ^ Governor Koike criticizes the IOC proposal "in the northern territories of the marathon"Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "The death of Governor Koike and Ken Shimura is the "last achievement."Voices of criticism on the net”(Japanese). Huff post (September 2020, 3). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "The pros and cons of Ken Shimura's death as "the last achievement" and "the shock that conveyed the fear of Corona is true" and "there is no heart as a person" in the remarks of Governor Koike”(Japanese). J-CAST TV Watch (September 2020, 3). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "The pros and cons of the "last achievement" statement to Governor Koike Ken Shimura |”(Japanese). WEB women themselves. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Governor Koike's press conference secretly modified "Acrylic board sukiyaki" remarks deleted”. Tokyo Shimbun May 2020, 8 19:05. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Ishii 2020, p. 178.
- ^ a b ""Graduation from Cairo University is a lie" Yuriko Koike Suspicion of misrepresentation of Tokyo Governor's academic background A former co-resident gives detailed testimony". Wenchu online. 文藝 春秋 (September 2020, 5). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Governor Koike's accusation letter mailed on suspicion of job fraud". Nikkan Sports(July 2020, 6) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tokyo Election Commission (December 2016, 7). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Greetings / Profile”. Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c Manabu Kitagawa (June 2020, 6). “Governor Koike "graduated from Cairo University" Embassy released statement". Asahi Shimbun. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Embassy of Egypt in Tokyo Facebook, June 9, 2020
- ^ "Governor Koike whispered" Cairo University graduate ", the truth was revealed by local interview" Weekly Post June 2017, 6 issue
- ^ "Yuriko Koike's rekindling "professional fraud" suspicion ... Is the chief or even graduation a lie?". Contemporary business. Kodansha (September 2020, 5). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Yuriko Koike, "Furisode, Climbing the Pyramid," Kodansha, October 1982, p. 10.ISBN 978's.
- ^ The truth of Yuriko Koike's "Cairo University Graduate" (final episode)1/52/53/54/5 5/5 Weekly Hyundai
- ^ "The deep darkness of Cairo University ... Why Yuriko Koike can't issue a diploma". Contemporary business. Kodansha (September 2020, 5). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Cairo University Denies Governor Koike's Alleged Graduation Spoofing "Official Certificate"". Nikkan Sports. Nikkan Sports (September 2020, 6). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Central Asia-Caucasus Research Institute | NPO Portal Site-Cabinet Office
- ^ "Councilors, officers, etc.”. Japan International Forum. 2014th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "委员”. Japan International Forum. 2014th of February 2Browse.
- ^ About change of chairman Japan Weightlifting Association
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "Weekly AsahiJune 2016, 6, page 24 "Nippon Kaigi aiming for constitutional amendment after the Upper House election and Prime Minister Abe's" shadow organization "to promote Japan's rightward inclination"
- ^ Sasagase Yuji, Hayashi Keita and Sato Kei Japan's Largest Rightwing Organization: An Introduction to Nippon Kaigi | The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus December 14, 2015 Volume 13 | Issue 48 | Number 5
- ^ “Win-win relationship between foreign workers and countries suffering from labor shortages”. NEWS Post Seven. (2014-06-05) .
- ^ a b c d Liberal Democratic Party Officer Table Political Affairs Investigation Committee (subcommittees, investigation committees, special committees, etc.)
- ^ In-party activities Approved the bill to promote the elimination of utility poles Joint session of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, ITS Promotion, and Road Survey Meeting October 26, 10 Liberal Democratic Party
- ^ a b Profile | Yuriko Koike Official Site
- ^ "Liberal Democratic Party Animal Protection Parliamentary Assembly General Assembly”. Junko Mihara Official Blog (July 2015, 7). 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ We held the "National Grand Rally in Iwate to Rescue Victims of Abduction by North Korea". Abduction Problem Countermeasures Headquarters 2008
- ^ International Solidarity Tax Parliamentary Union submits tax system request form for 27 to Secretary of State Suga 2014.10.15
- ^ President Ma Ying-jeou meets with Yuriko Koike, member of the House of Representatives --Date and time: 2011/1/12(As of January 2016, 7Archive）
- ^ Yuriko Koike, member of the House of Representatives, receives the Legion of Honor Embassy of France in Japan Last updated 10/02/2016
- ^ Syrian Refugee Assistance Parliamentary League | Facebook
- ^ "Information ([Turkey-related event information (other organizations)] Information on school development projects for Syrian refugees evacuating Turkey)”. Japan-Turkey Cultural Exchange Association. 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Yuriko Koike, an outside director of Renault, France". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2013, 4)
- ^ "Mr. Koike, the first female chairman = weightlifting association". Current affairs dot com(November 2013, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 6.
- Eiji Oshita"Yuriko Koike's splendid challenge"Kawade Shobo Shinsha, August 2008, 10.ISBN 978's.
- Eiji Oshita "Challenge Yuriko Koike Den" Kawade Shobo Shinsha, October 2016, 10.ISBN 978-4-309-24776-2.
- Taeko Ishii"Emperor Yuriko Koike"文藝 春秋, August 2020, 5.ISBN 978-4-16-391230-1.
- Yasuhide Nakayama(Former policy secretary)
- Yoshihiko Miyauchi(Chairman of the Supporters Association)
- Kazuo Inamori(Election support)"Missile dissolution" general election 2017 The end of the century when the national crisis is dressed in green 2017/09/28 Bungei online.
- Miyasaka Manabu(Businessman, Deputy Governor of Tokyo)
- Chiharu Araki(Former Public First Secretary, Governor of Tokyo Yuriko Koike Office Director)
- (Former secretary)
- Takaaki Higuchi(Former staff)
- Tenfu Ibuki(Former secretary)
- Kohei Ojima(Former Nerima Ward Secretary)
- Yuriko Koike Official Site
- Governor's Room Tokyo Official Website
- yurikoch - the UAF YouTube-channelChannel
- Yuriko Koike - the UAF YouTube-channelChannel
- Yuriko Koike (@ecoyuri)- Twitter
- Yuriko Koike (yuriko.koike)- Instagram
- Activity report of Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike (koike.governor.tokyo)- Instagram
- Past Ministerial Press Conferences, Discourses, etc. (Minister of the Environment Koike)
- Yuriko Koike For Japanese to know Islam correctly