Governor Yuzaki "Crisis" ... The torch relay "does not take place on public roads" Hiroshima
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Governor Yuzaki stated that he would not hold the torch relay in the prefecture next week, saying that he would not hold it on public roads, and that he was in discussions with the Organizing Committee on what kind of ceremony to make.
In response to the rapid spread of the new coronavirus infection, Governor Yuzaki said that it was a crisis situation at the level of a state of emergency, and told the citizens of the prefecture ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima HOME NEWS
TV Asahi affiliate Hiroshima Home TV provides the latest Hiroshima news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Olympic torch(Maybe because of the Olympicsalone: Olympischer Fackellauf,British: Olympic Flame,Buddha: Olympic flame) IsInternational Olympic CommitteeUnder the authority ofGreece OfOlympiaTo be lit upTue.Olympic OfSymbolBut also.
During the Olympic GamesMain stadiumContinue to be lit up.Its origin isAncient greeceGoing back in timeGreek mythologyAppear inPrometheus ZeusIn commemoration of stealing the fire from the source and telling it to humankindAncient olympicIt was lit during the holding period of.The torch1928 Amsterdam OlympicsSince it was introduced again inTorch relay The1936 Berlin OlympicsSince it was first introduced inModern olympicContinues to be part of.
Fire and torch relay
The torch is GreekOlympiaFired at the ruins using the sun,Delivered to the Olympic venue by the torchbearer.The ancient Olympics were held months before the opening ceremony of the OlympicsPeloponnese PeninsulaIn OlympiaHellerIt is being lit at the site of the temple.To the torch torch, a concave mirror that concentrates the sun's rays on one point,FurnaceGoddessHestiaEleven shrine maidens (played by an actress) who worship the torch are lit by holding a torch.
The torch is then transported by the torch relay to the host city of the Olympic Games.In addition to athletes and celebrities, the general public also participates in the torchbearer.It is customary for the first runner of the torchbearer to be a Greek person and the second runner to be a person from the host country.2020 Tokyo OlympicsTorchbearer becomes the first runner2016 Rio de Janeiro OlympicsShooting Women's 25m Gold Medalist, To the second runner2004 Athens OlympicsWomen's Marathon Gold MedalistMizuki NoguchiHowever, the first runner has been a man so far, and Koracaki will be the first woman to serve as the first runner..
On the day of the opening ceremony, the torch relay will be ignited at the torch stand installed at the stadium, which is the main venue for the competition.
In the past, it was common for the final runner to move the fire from the torch to the torch rather than running toward the torch on stairs, but in recent years there have been various things such as archery arrows, ski jumpers, and fireworks installed at the stadium. The taste is becoming more elaborate.In many cases, the final runner or ignition "gimmick" is kept secret until the last moment and is generally served by a well-known athlete in the host country.It is considered a great honor to light the torch.The torch will be lit at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games and will continue to be lit until it is turned off at the closing ceremony.
All the fuel for the torch relay of the past modern Olympics until the 2014 Games,propane gasAlso known as.2021 At the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic torch relay, the torch stand and some sectionsFukushimaMade inHydrogen fuelWas used.
Ancient timesGreekFor him, the fire was sacred, believed to have been stolen by Prometheus from the gods.Because of this, the fireOlympiaIt is found in many temples of.The fire continued to burn at the Hestia altar in Olympia.During the Olympic GamesZeusThe temple of Zeus' wife Hera was lit and praised Zeus.The torch in the modern Olympics is lit at the place where the temple of Hera was once built.
Modern olympicThen, the torch was not seen until 1928. NetherlandsArchitect'sJan Wils 1928 Amsterdam OlympicsIn doing so, he incorporated the idea of incorporating a tower into the design of the Olympic Stadium and keeping the fire burning.In recognition of this, Vils has won a gold medal in the building category. 1928May 7, Amsterdam Electricity Bureau staff locallyKLMThe first torch was lit on the so-called "Marathon Tower", known as the ashtray.The idea of the torch received a lot of attention and was adopted as a symbol of the Olympic Games.
After that, as the Summer Olympics1936 Berlin OlympicsSo, for the Winter Olympics1952 Oslo OlympicsThe torch relay was introduced for the first time in Japan, and became an annual event in the subsequent modern Olympics..
1936 Berlin OlympicsAt that time, the torch relay was invented.GermanyWas a sports official and sports scientist.The idea of transporting the torch fired in Greece to Berlin isGermanic peopleThat is the successor to Greece, the origin of European civilization.Adolf HitlerIt was also suitable for the idea of.With Greece (Konstantin Kondylis) as the first runner, more than 3,000 runners set the torch from OlympiaBerlinCarried to.Was a German track and field athleteFritz Schilgen(Fritz Schilgen) was the final runner and lit the torch at the stadium.Since then, the torch relay has become part of the Olympics.
1948 London OlympicsThen.English ChannelThe ship was used for the first time to cross1952 Helsinki OlympicsThen the plane was used for the first time.1956 Melbourne OlympicsIn the case of, it is the host countryAustraliaSeverequarantineBecause ofEquestrianThe competition was held in isolation and the equestrian competition was heldStockholmThe torch was carried on a horse to.
In addition, elaborate production is used each time1968 Mexico City OlympicsThen the torch crossed the Atlantic Ocean, but I used a ship to move it, and the route wasColumbusI followed the route to the Americas as it was.As a notable means of transportation1976 Montreal OlympicsAt that time, the torch is electronicpulseThere was an attempt to convert to.This pulseAthensからsatelliteViaカナダDeliver tolaserA ray of light reignited.As another means of transportation,Native american OfCanoe,camel,ConcordeCan also be mentioned.
2004 Athens OlympicsAt that time, the first 78-day global torch relay took place.The torch traveled a distance of 11,300 km by the hands of approximately 78,000 people, the first of whichAfricaとLatin AmericaVisiting the past Olympic host cities2004 I'm back in Athens, the venue for the Olympic Games.
2008 Beijing OlympicsThen, via 135 cities in the world, the highest peak in the world at an altitude of 8848 mEverestThe summit通過did.But,アルゼンチン-America-France-The United Kingdom-Australia-India-Japan- South KoreaIn various countries around the world, such asTibetDue to the effects of protests against the crackdown, there were a number of countries that extinguished the torch three times and changed the planned route.Also,Nagano cityIn Japan where the torch relay was held inZenkoji TempleHas canceled the use as a starting point, and the official sponsors Lenovo Japan, Samsung Japan, and Coca-Cola Japan have canceled the advertisement posting (all three companies are not due to the Tibetan problem) and there is confusion. occured.Detail is2008 Beijing Olympic Torch RelaySee.
2009 XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,International Olympic CommitteeThe (IOC) has decided to abolish the global torch relay by holding the torch relay for the upcoming Olympics only in the host country, following the failure of the Beijing Olympic torch relay to operate smoothly.
At the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, relays will be held in 47 prefectures nationwide in sections of 2-3 km, and in other sections the torch will be carried in the form of carrying the torch by car...The mileage per person at the relay was set to 1m, and it was required to run in about 200 minutes.Special costumes are prepared and it is planned to run with the accompanying car..For this reason, the number of runners who needed more than 1964 at the 10 Tokyo Olympics has decreased significantly to about 1...The torch when transporting by car is not disclosed, and the route has not been announced in advance..
Winter OlympicsIn, the first torch relay was held1952 Oslo Olympicswas.The place where the first torch relay was fired was not OlympiaノルウェーA pioneer of ski sports inIt was a fireplace in my house.1960 と1994 The torch was also lit there.
1998 Nagano OlympicsThen, the design of the relay torch was bad, and especially when it was tilted forward, the trouble that the torch was extinguished by the running wind occurred frequently.It was pointed out that there was a lack of prior testing, such as fuel dripping when tilted vertically or slightly backward so that the fire would not go out, causing burns.
2014 Sochi OlympicsThen the torch is the first icebreaker in historyNorth poleWas carried to. Also,Soyuz TMA-11MBy the torchInternational Space StationTwo Russian astronauts took a torch and took a spacewalk, and the first ever torch relay in outer space was held..
The final torchbearer of all time
It has become a tradition that prominent athletes (regardless of retired), promising young athletes, and people who have a symbolic meaning for the host country are selected as the final torchbearers with excellent competition results representing the host country. There is.
An example of a lesser-known person is the Tokyo Olympics.Yoshinori Sakai(Atomic bomb dropped on HiroshimaWas done1945 May 8,HiroshimaMiyoshi CityBorn inSecond World War(Symbolizing the later reconstruction of Japan),1976 Montreal OlympicsTwo teenagers (one from the French-speaking world, the other from the English-speaking world, symbolizing Canadian multiculturalism),2012 London OlympicsThere are seven teenage athletes (designated by seven former athletes representing Britain as "young people who will lead the next generation" and symbolize the future of Britain).
Ignition to the torch stand
The reason why the torch attracts public attention is that the ignition of the torch is the climax of the opening ceremony.On the other hand, there are criticisms about the tendency to escalate with each round, as the "device" of ignition becomes complicated due to the show-up, which causes cost increase and trouble.
- 1992 At the Barcelona GamesParalympic OfarcheryAthletes ignited a fire arrow at the torch stand at the edge of the stadium.
- 1994 At the Lillehammer tournament, ski jumpers brought the torch to the stadium.
- 1998 At the Nagano tournament, there was a lot of talk about how to ignite the torch stand outside the opening ceremony.TwelveIto, who wore a costume with the motif of, climbed up at the elevator in the venue, approached the torch stand and set it on fire.
- 2000 At the Sydney Olympics, Freeman himself entered the pond and ignited it around the torch, and the object on the ring with the fire rose up and was set on the torch stand at the top.
- 2002 At the Salt Lake City Tournament, everyone took a torch and lit the torch.
- 2004 At the Athens Olympic Games, the torch was ignited to bow.
- 2006 At the Turin tournament, Belmond himself stood and ignited in front of the tunnel-shaped arch.A fire ran through the entire stadium and lit the torch.
- 2008 At the Beijing tournament, Li-Ning, who tied a wire rope, sprinted on a large screen stretched around the top of the stand, igniting an iron pipe directly under the torch stand.
- 2010 At the Vancouver tournament, four stanchions extended from the ground and four runners were scheduled to ignite at the same time, but due to a mechanical failure, one did not rise and three ignited.However, at the closing ceremony, the clown connected the plug and pulled it up with this happening in the wrong direction, and it could not be ignited at the opening ceremony.Catriona Le May DawnIs igniting..In addition, the torch stand outside the venue was also ignited at this competition.
- 2012 At the London Olympic Games in London, long rods were laid out radially in the center of the stadium, igniting 204 torches, the same number as the number of participating countries that became like colored flowers.Then the torch stood up automatically, and everything stood up vertically to form one huge torch stand.
- 2014 At the Sochi tournament, a torch stand was set up at the medal plaza outside the opening ceremony venue, and when the ignition stand under the torch stand was ignited, the flame rose up the torch stand and the torch was lit.The audience was informed of the ignition by fireworks because they could not see the torch.
- 2016 At the Rio de Janeiro Games, a torch stand for the opening and closing ceremony was set up inside the stadium, and a torch stand for lighting the torch was set up outdoors during the tournament.At the opening ceremony, a small torch stand like a sphere was ignited, and the rising torch stand became a shining sun together with an object that imaged the sun behind, and the production was made to shine light on the venue.
- 2018 At the Pyeongchang Games, when an object with the image of ice under the torch was ignited, a ring-shaped rod extended and the torch just above was lit.
- 2020 At the Tokyo XNUMX Games, the torch stand for the opening and closing ceremony and the torch stand for the Games period were set up inside and outside the stadium, respectively.It has the shape of a sphere on top of Mt. Fuji, and when ignited, the sphere opened like a flower.
The torch stand and its stanchions are often unique and bold in design, and these are also related to how they are ignited during the opening ceremony. 1992Barcelona OlympicThen, a fire arrow to light the fire heads for the torch standarcheryWas released from. 1996Atlanta OlympicsSo the torch stand was like an artistic scroll adorned with red and gold.Paralympics of the same yearThen, a mountaineer with a paralyzed body climbed a rope hanging from the torch stand and ignited it.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has stipulated in its guidelines that the torch stand should be "installed in a place visible to all spectators in the stadium" and "installed so that it can be seen by people outside the stadium during the period". However, there have been exceptions in recent years. 2012London OlympicsThen, after ignition, it was moved to the front of the spectator seats of the stadium, and it was invisible from the outside..
Torch stand of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics
According to the Games Organizing Committee, the condition was that "the delivery time is 3 months and the production cost is 20 yen."It is said that it would take at least eight months to make a similar product, and the cost was one twentieth of the market price, so it was rejected by all major companies.The Organizing Committee was at that timeKawaguchi citylongMotoyoshi OhnoIn response, he requested the production of a torch stand in time for the Asian Games.OhnocastingNominated a master craftsman of making.However, Mannosuke retired from the front line, and Koichi Suzuki, the eldest son of Mannosuke, declined this request, saying that it was "not worth it", but Mannosuke said, "I will do this. Don't think about the profits and losses of your work, "he said.
Mannosuke, who started the production of the torch stand, was Mihei Okamura (later Mayor of Kawaguchi) who was the president of Kawaguchi Internal Machinery.Koshiro OkamuraI rented a workshop from my grandfather) and invited my third son to complete the mold two months later. Mannosuke died eight days later due to shock and overwork..However, since the delivery date was less than one month, Bungo made the second torch stand without sleep and for two weeks with the cooperation of his brother and the craftsmen around him who were taught by Mannosuke. After work, I managed to meet the deadline,National StadiumIt was installed on the upper part of the stand on the south side of.Bungo says, "If I failed, I was going to get hungry and die."
Since this torch stand belongs to the Tokyo Asian Games, it was decided to build a new torch stand at the Tokyo Olympics.However, I heard the story of Suzuki father and sonIchiro KonoAt the discretion of the Minister in charge of the Olympics, it was officially adopted as the Olympic torch stand and was relocated to the upper part of the back stand that was added during the expansion work for the Olympics.
The torch stand is 2.1 in height m, maximum diameter is also 2.1 m and weighs about 4 tons..Designed and designed by four people, including the designer of the National Stadium, the 4 horizontal lines represent the number of participating countries / regions at the Tokyo Asian Games, and the wave pattern represents the Pacific Ocean.
This torch stand was engraved by Bungo with the characters "Suzuman", which refers to the name of his father, Mannosuke, as the creator's name, and was left until the National Stadium was dismantled.After dismantlingNational StadiumDuring rebuildingGreat East Japan EarthquakeIt will be rented out to the disaster areas. In 2015MiyagiIshinomakiWas lent to Ishinomaki City General Sports Park..The torch stand was exhibited in Ishinomaki City until March 2019, after which it was rented to Iwate and Fukushima prefectures and toured in both prefectures...Then, I returned to Kawaguchi City, where it was manufactured, from October 10th to March 6th, 2020.Kawaguchi StationEast Exit Kawaguchi Station East Exit Public Square (Cupo-laExhibited at (Plaza)..After the exhibition was over, repairs such as replacing the combustion equipment were carried out at a factory in Kanagawa Prefecture, and then on June 6th.New National StadiumIt was moved to the front of the east gate of (initially scheduled for April 4th).The open house was postponed in 9.2020 Tokyo Olympics-ParalympicIt is scheduled after the end (initially scheduled for July 2020 or later).
After that, a request came from Saitama prefecture to Bungo.At the venue where the torch is divided and lit at the competition venueToda Rowing CourseWas selected, so he asked me to build a torch stand for that purpose.Bungo made a thing with the same design as the national stadium in two-thirds the size.At the other competition venues where the torch was divided, a torch stand with a different design from the main venue was produced, but this torch stand became the only torch stand with the same design as the main venue.
In addition, Mannosuke's torch stand was also repaired, and in 2004, in Kawaguchi City.Aokicho ParkIt is located in2020 Tokyo Olympic Torch RelayThis place was selected as the starting point in Saitama Prefecture, and Akishige Suzuki, the fourth son of Mannosuke, was scheduled to be the first runner, but Kawaguchi City is the target area for the spread prevention priority measures such as the new coronavirus. Due to the fact that the relay was canceled on public roads, a departure commemorative ceremony was held in front of Mannosuke's torch stand.In addition, Akishige held a torch at the ignition ceremony (torch kiss) at the celebration on the last day in Saitama prefecture.
What is a bonfire?TorchThat is.
At the National Sports Festival, it is decided that the venue will have its own fire, and just before the event, the fire will be collected and ignited at the opening ceremony.Also,National disabled sports meetThe same applies to.
At the National Health and Welfare Festival, fire is lit at the general opening ceremony hall, a bonfire relay is held on the spot, and the bonfire stand is ignited by three generations of runners (from the 17th Gunma Tournament).
The exception isNational high school general physical education meetKumamotoConvention2001A bonfire was ignited throughout the New Century.
As a general rule, two bonfire runners climb the stairs and ignite on the spot as the ignition method of the bonfire stand.1998 OfKanagawa Tournament(Yokohama International Stadium), The bonfire was ignited by eight people for the first time in history, and it was attached to the bonfire stand with the momentum from the white smoke transmitted through the fuse.
- Each tournament torch
- ^ a b "[Knowing the history of the Olympics] 22. Olympic torch relay and final igniter-History of the torch relay-”. Sasakawa Sports Foundation (February 2020, 2). October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Torch relay first runner, first woman". Asahi Shimbun DIGITALAsahi Shimbun (February 2020, 2). October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ Ishinomaki to the world's first biogas torch Tokyo Olympics successful experiment -Nikkan Sports, August 2016, 3
- ^ "[https://www.eneos.co.jp/newsrelease/20200124_01_1090046.pdf About ENEOS hydrogen fuel supply to the torch stand at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games-ENEOS hydrogen is also used for the torch relay torch! ～] ”. JXTG Energy Co., Ltd. (January 2020, 1). October 2021th, 3Browse.
- ^ Hideaki Yamamoto (August 2012, 8). “A town that declined the torch relay "I don't need the expensive Olympics"". Asahi Shimbun digital. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ Sebastian Smith (July 2012, 7). “Torch relay suspended due to riot Rio Olympics". AFPBB News. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ a b c d "What is the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Torch Relay?”(Japanese). 東京 2020. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ Official announcement of arrival at the North Pole of the torch Sochi Olympics Organizing Committee
- ^ Sochi "Torch" Swim with Russian aviators in outer space
- ^ The pillars of the torch stand, finally directing the complete failure asahi.com August 2010, 3
- ^ "There is no place for the new national" torch stand ". The architect of Plan B doubts" unnatural "". Daily Gendai: p. 2. (September 2016, 3) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ New National Stadium: JSC, torch stand also "goal" examination first meeting --Mainichi Shimbun, March 2016, 3 Tokyo morning edition
- ^ Takahito Tamura "Polishing the torch stand, inheriting heritage A heartwarming story by inviting the Olympics"Sports Relay Column" 47NEWS, November 2009, 11[Broken link]
- ^ Mina Takagi "The torch stand that inherits the craftsmanship and heart <Part XNUMX>"Sports Excellence" Episode 44, Japan Top League Alliance
- ^ Mina Takagi "The torch stand that inherits the craftsmanship and heart <Part XNUMX>"Sports Excellence" Episode 45, Japan Top League Alliance
- ^ a b c "For the first time in 61 years, a commemorative ceremony was held in Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture, where the Tokyo Olympic torch stand returned home.". Sports Nippon(July 2019, 10) October 2019th, 10Browse.
- ^ The Olympic torch stand in the disaster area, "becomes a symbol of reconstruction" Miyagi / Ishinomaki Sankei Shimbun Read April 2015, 6
- ^ "Welcome back, exhibited at Kawaguchi, the place where the torch stand was manufactured in 1964, Tokyo". Tokyo Newspaper(July 2019, 10) October 2019th, 10Browse.
- 2004 Athens Olympic Torch Relay
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Torch Relay
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic Torch Relay
- Olympics oath(Player oath / referee oath)
- International Olympic Committee
- Olympic charter
- 1956 Melbourne Olympic Torch Relay Incident
- The Olympic flame and the torch relay (1MB PDF)(English) - International Olympic Committee(Retrieved September 2018, 5)
- The Olympic Fire from Morgedal - Wayback machine(For archived March 2017, 7)(English) --Three Winter Olympic Games Holy Fires at Sondre Norheim's Birthplace
- Olympic torch relay --International Olympic Committee
- IOC-International Olympic Committee(English)
- JOC-Japanese Olympic Committee
- with the BBC, In pictures (24 March 2008, 13:09 GMT): Olympic flame ceremony(English) --Greek Temple of Hera - HellerMade in a templeBeijing OlympicsA group photo of the torch fire ceremony.The caption is in english
- Olympic Torches(English) --Images and explanations of all torches used at the Summer Olympics Viewed May 2018, 5