Governor of Chubu XNUMX prefectures, Governor of Chubu region calling for smooth implementation of vaccination
If you write the contents roughly
Governor Furuta also announced at a meeting on the 15th that he had requested the government to add Gifu Prefecture to the state of emergency.
The Chubu region governor's meeting was held on the XNUMXth by the governors of XNUMX central prefectures such as Gifu prefecture, and a new one that incorporates smooth implementation of vaccination ... → Continue reading
Gifu Prefecture's prefectural broadcasting station "Gifu Chan" is the "Gifu Chan DIGITAL" that delivers news about the prefecture. We will deliver seasonal topics from Gifu to the whole country.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Emergency declaration(Hijojitai Sengen) orEmergency declarationWhat is (Kinkyuji Taisengen)?Natural disasters,Infection(Epidemic-Disease)ofPandemic,Nuclear accidentSuch asdisasterAnd戦 争,terrorism,Civil strife,MayhemSuch,Health-life-property-EnvironmentDanger is imminentEmergency(Emergency)Country-Region Of政府(Local governmentEtc.)decreeTo activate a special authority based onpublicIt is to proclaim and declare such a situation in order to call attention to.
About the name
Current,Japanese lawThe basic wording ofEmergency(Emergency)"·"Emergency declarationDespite being unified as "Kinkyuji Taisengen", due to customs from the wording of the provisions of the former Japanese law, "(Kinkyuji Taisengen)" is used in foreign languages.emergency"Or"state of emergency"Emergency situation" and "Emergency declaration" are sometimes used in the media etc. as a Japanese translation of "," etc. It has the same meaning as "statement of emergency".
Measures includePolicemen-軍隊(in Japan's case,SDF)SuchCivil servantMobilization ofPublic financeCondemnation of an emergencycommandPromulgation of government ordinances superior to the law and suspension of constitutional human rights guaranteesWritIn addition to allowing arrests and home searches that do not depend on the media,Freedom of assemblyな どLibertyThere can be restrictions. But,Japan,アイス ランドAnd someCountry ruled by lawThen, there are some cases where the request is almost unenforceable.
in Japan,1954Old until (Showa 29)Police lawAuthority to proclaim a "national emergency" under Article 62Prime MinisterWas given to the currentPolice lawbased onEmergency DeclarationOther than that,Disaster Countermeasures Basic Lawbased onDeclaration of a disaster emergency,New influenza measures special measures lawbased onPandemic influenza etc.And so onPrime MinisterIs announced.
The United States of AmericaThen,PresidentIt is not uncommon to declare a state of emergency, but it is declared when the assets are frozen under the authority of the president as "a threat from foreign countries" (For example, in November 2018, an anti-government demonstration was announced. Central America suppressed by forceEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euTo see the turmoil as an American security threat and freeze the assets of those who undermine security and democracyDonald Trump(Proclaimed by the President) and othersterrorism,InfectionIs also declared to correspond to.. In the United States, vs. 1979(I.e.Approximately 30 declarations, including asset freezes, are reported to be valid as of February 2019 in US media.
List of National Emergency Situations
Here, as mentioned above, declarations with names which are almost synonymous with each other, such as "emergency declaration" and "emergency order", are also described.
Before the 21th century
- 1941May 12 - Pacific WarOpen war ( Japan）
- 1948May 4 - Hanshin Education Case( Japan）
- 1962May 12 - Brunei People's PartyArmed uprising of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 1]）
- 1963May 3 - Baath partyThe administration is established ( (I.e.）
- 1969May 7 - Singapore Race Riot (1969) ( Singapore） 
- 1975May 6 -Opposition protest ( India）
- 1982May 9 - Japan National RailwayExtreme deterioration of ( Japan）
- 1992May 1 - Algerian Civil Waroutbreak( アルジェリア）
- 1996May 9 - KB bridgeCollapse ( パラオ）
- 1999May 9 - 921 earthquake( Republic of China）
- 2000 - McDonald's OfHello KittyConfusion due to product purchase ( Singapore）
- 2003May 3 - JinjićPresidential assassination ( Serbia and Montenegro）
- 2006May 2 - Coup d'etatattempted( フィリピン）
- May 1 - Jasmine Revolution( チュニジア）
- May 3 - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident( Japan）
- May 3 - Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power StationLoss of pressure suppression function of ( Japan）
- May 3 - anti-government protest( Yemen）
- May 8 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 9 -Dried (( (I.e.）
- 2012May 6 - ReligiousIntensifying conflict ( Myanmar）
- May 1 -Cyclone "Ian" direct hit ( トンガ）
- May 5 - Torrential rain( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 7~8 - West Africa Ebola outbreak
- May 2 - Boko HaramThe rise of ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- May 3 -Cyclone "Pam" direct hit ( (I.e.- バヌアツ）
- May 3 - EbolaRe-epidemic of ( (I.e.）
- May 3 - typhoondamage( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- May 7 - HEATForeign attack by ( チュニジア）
- May 8 - 洪水( Myanmar）
- May 11 - Paris terrorist attacks( France）
- May 11 -Bus blastterrorism( チュニジア）
- May 3 - refugeesIncrease inflow of ( ハンガリー）
- May 3 -Zika fever epidemic ( マ ー ャ ル ル）
- May 3 -Dried (( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- May 4 -Demonstration plunge into Congress ( (I.e.）
- May 5 -Coup plan ( ベネズエラ）
- May 7 -Attempted coup ( トルコ）
- May 10 -Frequent anti-government demonstrations ( エチオピア）
- May 11 - Drought( ボリビア）
- May 1 -Demonstration to please the results of the presidential election ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 3 -Invasion of Islamic extremist groups from Mali ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- May 4 - MocoaInEarth and stone flow( コロンビア）
- May 4 -Continuous bombing terrorism ( Egypt）
- May 4 - (I.e.( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 9 - Hurricane"Irma" direct hit ( バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ）
- May 9 - Mount Manaloeruption( バヌアツ）
- May 9 - PlagueFashion of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 12 -Presidential election demonstration ( ホンジュラス）
- May 1 - Montego BayIn the cityMurder caseFrequent occurrence of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 2 -Illegal rally of opposition ( Maldives）
- May 2 - flood( ボリビア）
- May 2 -Cyclone "Zeta" approaching ( トンガ）
- May 3 -AntiMuslimRiot ( Sri Lanka）
- May 5 - Socotra Island OfCyclonedamage( Yemen）
- May 6 -Demonstration against election results ( パ ュ ュ ニ ニ）
- May 8 -Hurricane “Lane” approach ( America）
- May 9 -Deterioration of security ( ベリーズ）
- May 9 -Spread of cholera infection ( Zimbabwe）
- May 1 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 2 - Belushia GubaInPolar bearThe number of appearances of ロシア）
- May 2 - Mexican and american wallAiming for constructionDonald TrumpIssued by ( America）
- May 2 -Due to floodgold mineFlooded ( Zimbabwe）
- May 3 - BreadRiots against the price increase ( スーダン）
- May 3 - CycloneCatastrophic damage from "eye dye" ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 3 -Same ( Mozambique）
- May 4 - Sri Lanka bombing terrorist attacks( Sri Lanka）
- May 5 - Drought( Namibia）
- May 6 - Dengue feverFashion of ( ホンジュラス）
- May 7 -Rapid increase in murders in St Andrew ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 8 - Zika fever・Simultaneous fashion of dengue fever ( ペルー）
- May 8 - Evia IslandLarge-scale wildfire in ( Greece）
- May 8 - bananaEpidemic of disease ( コロンビア）
- May 8 - LivestockWith the peopleAgricultureConflict of people ( チャド）
- May 8 -Large-scale forest fire ( ボリビア）
- May 8 -Hurricane "Dorian" direct hit ( America）
- May 9 -Narcotics killed soldiers ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 10 - strikeRadicalization ( エクアドル）
- May 10 - Chile riot( チリ）
- May 10 -Government overthrow plan ( ボリビア）
- May 11 - Gaza StripfromRocketattack( イ ス ラ エ ル）
- May 11 - flood( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 11 -Bus bombing terrorism ( チュニジア）
- May 11 - 2019 Albania Earthquake( アルバニア）
- May 1 - KingstonDeterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 1~8 - Global expansion of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
- May 1 - イタリア- ミクロネシア 連邦
- May 2 - マ ー ャ ル ル
- May 2 - South Korea
- May 2 - アフガニスタン- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 2 - リトアニア
- May 3 - France
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 3 - アイス ランド
- May 3 - ハンガリー- ボリビア
- May 3 - アルゼンチン- チ ェ コ- ベネズエラ- ラトビア
- May 3 - America- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- エストニア- スペイン- パナマ- ブルガリア
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ポーランド- ホンジュラス- (I.e.
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- フィリピン- ペルー- South Africa- Maldives- Lebanon
- May 3 - アルメニア- エクアドル- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- スイス- スーダン- パラグアイ- フィンランド- ルーマニア
- May 3 - Eswatini- コロンビア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Namibia- パラオ- Luxembourg
- May 3 - Australia- Northern Macedonia- Portugal- Lesotho
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ハイチ
- May 3 - サモア- トンガ- (I.e.- Brazil- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- モロッコ
- May 3 - ジ ョ ー ジ ジ
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 3 - セントルシア
- May 3 - シエラレオネ- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- セネガル- パ ュ ュ ニ ニ
- May 3 - グレナダ- New Zealand
- May 3 - Thailand- バヌアツ- Fiji
- May 3 - アンゴラ- バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ- (I.e.- セ ァ · · · · · · · · · · ·- ニ ジ ェ ー ル
- May 3 - 東 テ モ ー ル
- May 3 - メキシコ
- May 3 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ボツワナ
- May 4 - ト ー ゴ- ベリーズ- Mozambique
- May 4 - ウクライナ
- May 4 - Japan[Annotation 2][Annotation 3]
- May 4 - エチオピア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 4]
- May 4 - コ ー ト ワ ワ ー ル
- May 4 - ガボン
- May 4 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- May 7 - north korea
- May 8 - ブ ー タ タ
- Date unknown - オーストリア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- (I.e.
- May 2 - Massive flight of grasshoppers( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 6 -Crude oil spill ( ロシア）
- May 6 -A large number of locusts arrived ( アルゼンチン）
- May 8 - Beirut explosion accident( Lebanon）
- May 8 - Fuel spill( Mauritius）
- May 8 - Large-scale wildfire( America）
- May 9 - flood( スーダン）
- May 9 - Sex crimeincrease of( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10Since then-Re-expansion of new coronavirus infection
- May 10 - Antigovernment demonstration(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- May 10 - anti-government protest( Thailand）
Invocation from outside the nation
Federal systemCountries andDecentralizationIn advanced countries,Local governmentMay be authorized to declare an emergency. Also, although the special law does not come into effect,International organization,armyHas established effective controlArmed organizationMay make a declaration for the purpose of calling attention.
It is an international organization WHOIt is,2005Since then, in response to a large-scale epidemic,Public health emergencies of international concernIs to be declared. The example of activation is "#Notification/designationSee.
Local Government/Local Government
- America : -The chief has the authority to declare a state of emergency in the area due to a disaster.There are mainly the following examples.
- The United Kingdom
- Japan : Local governmentOr ordinary local governmentEmergencyDeclaration" may be carried out. However, these do not trigger special laws, but are merely requests or warnings that are not legally binding. The main examples are as follows.
- Miyazaki : 2010(Heisei22 years)May 5ToHideo HigashikuniharaGovernor Foot-and-mouth diseaseExample of proclaiming the epidemic.2021(Reiwa3 years)May 1ToShunji KonoGovernorEpidemic of new coronavirus (COVID-19)Example declared for.
- Hokkaido : 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)May 2ToNaoichi SuzukiGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Aichi: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4And the same yearMay 8ToHideaki OmuraGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Gifu: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture's own state of emergency was issued in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "state of emergency" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same yearMay 7As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issued its own second wave emergency (state of emergency) until the end of August..
- Mie: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture issued an emergency declaration to prevent the spread of infection in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "emergency declaration" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same yearMay 8からMay 8Issued a prefecture-specific emergency alert declaration.
- Tochigi City: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4ToHideko OkawaThe mayor declares a state of emergency unique to the city based on the fact that the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the city is the second highest in the prefecture and the ratio per 2 population is the highest in the prefecture. ..Request hand washing, cough etiquette, wearing a mask and refraining from going out.
- Nasu area: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4ToNasushiobaraDeclared against the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). On the 27thOtawara CityとNasu TownDeclared for the same reason. On 28th, the heads of these three municipalities discussed measures at the Nasushiobara City Office, and jointly issued a joint emergency declaration.Road StationIn a form that aligns the footsteps such as complete blockade ofTomio TsukuiMayor Otawara said, "We will establish a joint front and cooperate in the three cities and towns.".
- Okinawa: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 7As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased,May 8からMay 9Issued a state of emergency unique to the prefecture.
- Fukuoka: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 8,New influenza measures special measures lawBased on Article 24, Paragraph 9May 8からMay 8Invokes "Fukuoka Corona Warning" to request closure cooperation to stores with insufficient infectious disease countermeasures and to restrict dinner and drinking parties to citizens of the prefecture.. It was canceled on October 10thHowever, it reoccurred on December 12th..
- Okayama: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 12As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issues its own medical emergency declaration..
- Miyagi: 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)May 3Since the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, from this dayMay 4Issued a state of emergency unique to the prefecture throughout the prefecture.
- Fukui: 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)May 4,May 5In the period until, the prefecture's own state of emergency was issued throughout the prefecture..
- Ishikawa: 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)May 5,May 5In the period until, the prefecture's own state of emergency was issued throughout the prefecture..
- Yemen : 2017May, armed organization of the countryFuchsia choleraDeclaration of “emergency situation” based on the seriousness of the epidemic.
- ^ at that timeThe United KingdomAlthough he was a territory, he had already obtained the autonomy of internal affairs.
- ^ New influenza measures special measures lawDate of emergency declaration by.Historical emergencyToMay 3However, the declaration date is generally treated as April 4.
- ^ As of the beginning of April 4, the scope of issuance is 7 city, 1 prefecture and 1 prefectures (Tokyo,Osaka,Kanagawa,Saitama,Chiba,Hyogo,Fukuoka) Was,May 4And expanded to all other prefectures, totaling 47PrefecturesBecame the scope of official announcement.. afterwardsMay 539 prefectures (other than 1 city, 1 road, 2 prefectures and 4 prefectures, which will be described later)May 5In Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture,KyotoBut,May 5Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba,HokkaidoHave been released respectively.
- ^ Date of declaration. It will be activated at 9:0 on the XNUMXth of the following day.
- ^ As of the beginning of January 1, the scope of the announcement was 8 metropolitan area and 1 prefectures (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa).May 1ToTochigi,Aichi,Gifu, Kyoto prefecture, Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture.afterwardsMay 2Tochigi prefectureMay 2Aichi prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Kyoto prefecture, Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture were canceled respectively...The remaining 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa)May 3Until.
- ^ As of the beginning of April 4, the scope of the announcement was 25 metropolitan area, 1 prefectures and 2 prefecture (Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo).May 5In Aichi and Fukuoka prefecturesMay 5To Hokkaido,Okayama,HiroshimaAlso,May 5ToOkinawaWas also expanded.After that, 1 city, 1 road, 2 prefectures and 5 prefectures other than Okinawa prefectureMay 6The remaining Okinawa prefectureLaterlike,
May 7May 9Scheduled up to.
- ^ As of July 7, the scope of issuance is 12 prefecture and 1 prefecture (Tokyo, Okinawa), and the period is initiallyMay 8However, on August 8th, Okinawa Prefecture was extended to September 8th, and Tokyo Metropolitan Government was extended to November 9th...In addition, Okinawa Prefecture has already issued a declaration from May 5, which was originally scheduled for July 23, but with this declaration, the period will be extended to August 7. Ta..After that, from August 8nd, Saitama prefecture, Chiba prefecture, Kanagawa prefecture, Osaka prefecture (total 2 prefecture, 1 prefecture, 1 prefectures), from August 4th.Ibaraki,Tochigi Prefecture,Gunma,Shizuoka, Kyoto prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture (1 metropolitan area, 2 prefectures, 10 prefectures in total), Hokkaido from August 8,Miyagi, Gifu prefecture, Aichi prefecture,Mie,Shiga、岡山県、広島県（計1都1道2府17県）に拡大した。その後宮城県、茨城県、栃木県、群馬県、岡山県、広島県、沖縄県は9月26日まで、北海道、静岡県、愛知県、岐阜県、三重県、滋賀県、京都府、大阪府、福岡県は10月17日まで、首都圏1都3県（東京都、埼玉県、千葉県、神奈川県）の期間はMay 11Until.
- ^ a b "President Trump has declared three emergency situations". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ "That emergency situations become everyday”(May 2016, 11). 2017/4/23Browse.
- ^ "After 2 years, France lifts the declaration of emergency 6 times due to terrorism”. TV Asahi (September 2017, 11). 2019/7/6Browse.
- ^ “Kotoba Commentary: Difference between “Emergency Declaration” and “Martial Law””. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2015, 12) 2017/7/6Browse.
- ^ Conceicao. "The 13th May 1969 (Kuala Lumpur) Disturbances", pp. 112—113
- ^ Weird fashion situation in "Singapore" that Japanese people have difficulty understanding
- ^ Question on the Special Measures Act concerning the implementation of humanitarian reconstruction support activities and security assurance support activities in Iraq-House of Representatives 国会House of Representatives: 2004 (Heisei16 years) April 11
- ^ State of emergency issuance, confusion overwhelming new government process-Bangladesh AFP (January 2008, 1)
- ^ Prime Minister declares emergency, 46 dead in Greek wildfire expansion AFP (January 2008, 8)
- ^ President of Pakistan declares emergency and dismisses Supreme Court Reuters Communication (November 2008, 11)
- ^ Georgia's state of emergency declared canceled before 22 days of parliamentary approval AFP (January 2008, 11)
- ^ Fiji: Heavy rain in western Viti Levu Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ Chad issues a national emergency declaration AFP (January 2008, 2)
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Mongolia, due to riot over general election Reuters Communication (November 2008, 7)
- ^ Zimbabwe declares emergency, cholera dead over 560 Reuters Communication (November 2008, 12)
- ^ Hurricane "Ida" hits Central America, killing 124 people in El Salvador AFP (January 2009, 11)
- ^ State of emergency declared by police station attack Jamaica Nippon Television News
- ^ Eruption of volcanic eruptions in Guatemala and Ecuador, Latin America Rescue Now
- ^ Kyrgyz clash, over 80 dead, second emergency state declaration -(June 2010, 6) AFP
- ^ Spanish controller abandons all workplaces, declares emergency -AFP News
- ^ “Tunisia State of Emergency Declaration 5 Demonstrations, Cabinet Resignation”. 47NEWS (Kyodo News). (November 2011, 1) 2011/1/16Browse.
- ^ Yemen declares state of emergency Security forces fire on demonstrators(March 2011, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ (Untitled)(August 2011, 8) Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago
- ^ Tuvalu Crisis Due to Global Warming Water Shortage Government Declares State of Emergency(October 2011, 10) Excite News
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Myanmar, religious confrontation worsens(June 2012, 6) Reuters News
- ^ Mali declares state of emergency across France France dispatches troops CNN (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Egyptian president declares emergency in three provinces after riot after soccer trial AFP (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Meteorite falls in Russia, 500 people are injured Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2013, 2)
- ^ Declaration of state of emergency in the three northeastern states-No effect on Lagos- JETRO (June 2013, 6)
- ^ Emergency assistance for cyclone damage in the Kingdom of Tonga Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2014, 1)
- ^ Floods in Serbia kill three people "worst natural disaster" AFP (January 2014, 5)
- ^ Rod Mac Johnson (August 2014, 8). “Sierra Leone declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Ebola, Liberia declares emergency”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Nigeria also declares an emergency” Third country due to Ebola outbreak”. Kyodo News. 47NEWS(November 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 10. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Guinea declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ Niger declares state of emergency Boko Haram's offensive AFP (February 2015, 2) Ryukyu Shimpo
- ^ UNICEF decides to provide US$60 assistance to Japanese government, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu damaged by Cyclone Pam UNICEF (March 2015, 3)
- ^ Ebola fears reignite, Guinea declares "emergency" AFP (January 2015, 3)
- ^ Typhoon damage in the Federated States of Micronesia (issue of sympathy messages from Prime Minister Abe and Foreign Minister Kishida) (April 2015, 4) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ^ President of Tunisia announces 30-day declaration of emergency AFP (July 2015, 7) Huff Post
- ^ Myanmar flood 47 dead, 21 affected(2015 8 年 月 日 3)
- ^ "Simultaneous terrorist attacks in Paris: suicide bombing and 120 shooting deaths”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2015, 11). 2015/11/14Browse.
- ^ Terror in Tunisia's capital kills 12 presidential declaration Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 11)
- ^ Immigration/Refugee Issues: Issuance of Emergency Declaration Embassy of Japan in Hungary (March 2016, 3)
- ^ Declaration of health emergency due to Zika fever (Marshall Islands) PIC (April 2016, 4)
- ^ Emergency assistance for drought damage in the Republic of Palau Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2016, 4)
- ^ Iraq and Shiite demonstrators declare parliamentary emergency Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2016, 5)
- ^ President Venezuela declares emergency, "US plans to overthrow government" Reuters Communication (November 2016, 5)
- ^ Turkish President announces state of emergency Coup attempt BBC NEWS JAPAN (July 2016, 7)
- ^ Ethiopia declares emergency situation Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 10)
- ^ Bolivia South America declares emergency due to drought worst in 25 years AFP (January 2016, 11)
- ^ Gambia crisis, neighboring countries temporarily dispatch new president inauguration ceremony in Senegal AFP (January 2017, 1)
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Niger attacked by Islamic extremists in Mali AFP (January 2017, 3)
- ^ Colombian Debris Flow declares emergency BBC (April 2017, 4)
- ^ Egypt continuous explosion, 44 deaths Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2017, 4)
- ^ Moldova Weekly Report [April 4-16] Embassy of Japan in Moldova (May 2017, 5)
- ^ Barbuda, hit by a hurricane, unmanned for the first time in 300 years CNN (January 2017, 9)
- ^ Emergency assistance for volcanic eruption damage in Vanuatu Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2017, 10)
- ^ State of emergency against Madagascar plague Nihombashi Yumeya (October 2017, 10) Read December 4, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Central America Honduras, violence demonstration after presidential election AFP (December 2017, 12) Read December 3, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Jamaica's second largest city, frequent murder calls alert tourists AFP (December 2018, 1) Read December 21, 2018
- ^ Maldives Emergency Situation Cancellation(March 2018, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Bolivian domestic affairs and diplomacy (February 2018)(March 2018, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bolivia
- ^ Tonga approaching a powerful cyclone declares an emergency(February 2018, 2) AFP
- ^ Sri Lanka is the epitome of a world that leans to the right-emergency statement due to delay in hate speech regulation(March 2018, 3) Yahoo! News
- ^ Two people dead, three missing in Oman after cyclone(June 2018, 5) Reuters News
- ^ State of emergency declared in the Highlands (Papua New Guinea)(June 2018, 6) PIC
- ^ Hawaii approaching hurricane, president declares emergency AFP (January 2018, 8)
- ^ Issuance of Emergency Situation (Belize City) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2018, 9)
- ^ Cholera expanded in Zimbabwe, 20 dead, state of emergency declared in capital CNN (January 2018, 9)
- ^ Burkina Faso Issuance of Emergency Declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 1)
- ^ "A lot of ferocious polar bears roam... Declaration of emergency on Russian island”. AFP (July 2019, 2). 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ "U.S. Trump administration to declare state of emergency for construction of" border wall "". NHK News (NHK) 2019/2/16Browse.
- ^ Gold mine inundation, 24 deaths declared state of emergency Mainichi Newspaper (a 2019th, 19)
- ^ Sudanese Parliament Approves Presidential Declaration of Emergency AFP (January 2019, 3)
- ^ Cyclone damage and Malawi Seibo Japan (April 2019, 4)
- ^ UN WFP strengthens emergency response to cyclones and floods in Mozambique WFP (March 2019, 3)
- ^ Sri Lanka declares emergency, terrorist attacks, dead 310 Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2019, 4)
- ^ Honduras dengue fever declared emergency declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 6)
- ^ Details of areas subject to emergency declaration Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2019, 7)
- ^ Information on the issuance of hygiene emergency declarations against Zika virus infection and dengue in Peru Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Quarantine Station (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Wildfire state of emergency announced on an island in eastern Greece TV Tokyo News (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Bananas disappear from the table? New Panama disease goes to South America Nationalism (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency in eastern Chad = President due to intensified collision JIJI (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency declared in Bolivia due to forest fire sputnik japan (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Hurricane, Florida landing on the 2nd or declaration of emergency(March 2019, 8) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Guatemala Calling attention to the state of emergency -Nihonbashi Yumeya
- ^ Regarding the issuance of an emergency situation declaration following the radicalization of the Ecuador strike(March 2019, 10) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Chile's capital, violence over subway fares”. AFP (July 2019, 10). 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ Bolivia, presidential election declared emergency situation suspected of intervention(March 2019, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Israel bombs Gaza and announces emergency(November 2019, 11) TRT
- ^ Congo (joint) monthly report November 2019
- ^ Extension of the emergency declaration Travel Sun
- ^ Albanian earthquake continues to rescue 28 dead(November 2019, 11) JIJI
- ^ Eastern Kingston Area Emergency Declaration Target Area Map (Issued January 2020, 1)(Jan 2020, 1) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica
- ^ "Italy declares emergency with new coronavirus, first domestic infection confirmed“Reuters” May 2020, 1.2020/2/1Browse.
- ^ Micronesia Presidential Office Declaration of Emergency for New Coronavirus(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Marshall Suspension of air and sea routes with China, Hong Kong and Macau(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ South Korea declares emergency due to spread of coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to new pneumonia in Herat, Afghanistan(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Presidential Emergency Order in Bishkek Embassy of Japan in Kyrgyzstan
- ^ Declaration of emergency in all three Baltic countries and restrictions on foreign entry(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Declaration of emergency in France following pandemic of new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Measures for new coronavirus infection by the Guatemalan government (general)(Read April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Guatemala
- ^ COVID19 Related Information 7(March 2020, 3) Viking Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Hungary declares an emergency Situation ban on new viruses such as Italy”(Japanese). NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Confirmed first person infected with new coronavirus, issued national emergency declaration(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Argentinian flight stop from Europe and America in new Corona(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Czech Republic declares emergency Slovakia closes border". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Even in Venezuela in South America, the new Corona economic collapse makes it difficult to prevent(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ New Coronavirus: Latvian Government Declares Emergency Situation(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Latvia
- ^ "Trump declares emergency with new Corona”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ Confirmed the first new corona infection in Uruguay, currency depreciation(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Estonian Government Announces Emergency Situation Regarding New Corona Infection(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Estonia
- ^ "Spain declares emergency to reduce spread". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ National Emergency Declaration on the New Coronavirus in Panama(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Panama
- ^ New Coronavirus-related information (extension of the expiration date of measures to spread infection accompanying declaration of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bulgaria
- ^ Issuance of emergency declaration regarding the new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in El Salvador
- ^ [Poland] Prohibition of entry by foreigners-With the spread of coronavirus infection [Declaration of emergency](March 2020, 3) European navigation
- ^ Coronavirus infection (Honduras: Stay-at-home order issued: As of 3:16 pm on March 9)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Honduras
- ^ "Libya declares emergency situation Temporary administration, airports etc closed”(Japanese). Tokyo Newspaper. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Kazakhstan Concerns over spread of infection in Central Africa". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Information on new coronaviruses in Slovakia (declaration of emergency, etc.)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Slovakia
- ^ "(PDF)”. Embassy of Japan in Serbia. 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ First community-acquired president declares emergency(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus in Peru (National Emergency Ordinance-Part 2)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Peru
- ^ "South Africa National Emergency Situation Prohibition of entry from Italy". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Alert regarding the new coronavirus (9: State of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Maldives
- ^ Lebanon defaults, state of emergency declared against coronavirus, major airports closed(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Armenian government declares emergency against new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus (situation until 6:16 on the XNUMXth)(May 2020, 5) Embassy of Japan in Ecuador
- ^ Announcement of the National Emergency Declaration in Costa Rica(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Costa Rica
- ^ Switzerland also declares an emergency situation: store bans, entry restrictions(March 2020, 3) Tokyo Shimbun
- ^ Lebanon, Jordan, and Sudan are limited to economic activities due to extension of international flight suspension and outing restrictions(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus infectious disease (restriction on night out due to public health emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Paraguay
- ^ Finnish government declares emergency with new coronavirus measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ "Romanian government announces emergency”(Japanese). Business report. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ The government issued an emergency declaration and announced 10 economic measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Measures (Sao Tome and Principe: Emergency State Declaration on Public Health dated 17th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ Namibia Monthly Report (March 2020)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Namibia
- ^ Information on the new coronavirus in Palau (March 3th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Palau
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Luxembourg
- ^ Australia's "emergency declaration" de facto ban on new corona(March 2020, 3) Sankei Biz
- ^ [Emergency] [New Coronavirus] Declaration of emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Macedonia
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to expansion of new coronavirus infection, impact on Japanese companies due to blockade of some local governments(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ Issuance of a curfew by the government of the Dominican Republic(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Dominican Republic
- ^ Haiti first confirmed new coronavirus infected person(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus (partial relaxation of emergency orders)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Samoa
- ^ About National Restrictions Notice(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Tonga
- ^ New coronavirus (infection control measures in the Bahamas)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Bahamas
- ^ "New Coronavirus Brazil declares emergency". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Regarding the National Disaster Declaration by President Mutarika(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Malawi
- ^ New coronavirus (sanitary emergency, long-term stay, health consultation)(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Morocco
- ^ Declaration of national emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Georgia
- ^ Declaration of national health emergency and implementation of inspections for Madagascar immigrants within 14 days(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Madagascar
- ^ a b c d Monthly situation report for 6 countries returning to the East Caribbean countries (March 2020) -Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago (read April 2020, 4)
- ^ Sierra Leone's New Coronavirus Measures (Part 6): National Emergency Situation (1 Year)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Ghana
- ^ Congo (People) Declaration of Emergency: Border closure, Kinshasa-Prohibition of traffic between states, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Senegal: Prohibition of movement between cities, restrictions on transportation, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Senegal
- ^ Coronavirus Response <Papua New Guinea> Latest Information(April 2020, 4) Nippon Express Pelican Travel Net
- ^ "NZ declares national emergency”(Japanese). Kobe Shimbun NEXT. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ "Thailand, new corona to declare emergency situation Number of infected people ... (Photo = Reuters)”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ Alert about the new coronavirus (Vanuatu government announced "Emergency Declaration")(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Vanuatu
- ^ Fiji alert for new coronavirus(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases: Announcement of Presidential Decree on Declaration of Emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Angola
- ^ Declaration of Emergency Situation in Guinea Due to Epidemic of New Coronavirus: Border Blockade, Regulations on Transportation, etc.(2020 3 年 月 日 26)
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Niger (Part 3))(2020 3 年 月 日 27)
- ^ East Timor Banned foreigners from entering the country (March 2020, 3 28:00 to April 00, 4:26)(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Announcement of hygiene emergency declaration (Mexico)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Mexico
- ^ Equatorial Guinea: Prime Minister's Ordinance on Extension of Hygiene Emergency Declaration and New Measures(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Equatorial Guinea
- ^ New Corona virus protection-Botswana declared a state of emergency(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Botswana
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Togo (Part 3))(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Ivory Coast
- ^ Declaration of emergency situation nationwide, prohibition of going out at night from 4 April, daytime, shops, banks are open(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Belize
- ^ The "actual situation" of the new corona that cannot be seen in numbers Africa where poverty is serious(March 2020, 4) Sankei Biz
- ^ Ukrainian new coronavirus countermeasures (addition of prohibitions, penalties, etc .: April 4)(2020 4 年 月 日 5)Embassy of Japan in Ukraine
- ^ Prime Minister Abe declared an emergency situation 7 prefectures Effectiveness Until May 5 -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered at 2020:4 on April 7, 18.
- ^ Declaration of emergency, spread all over the country Until next month, 6th month Corona infection explosion sense of crisis-Government(April 2020, 4) Jiji Press
- ^ Declaration of national emergency with new coronavirus countermeasures (Ethiopia)(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ Liberia National Emergency Situation (April 2020, 4-)(March 2020, 4) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Downtown only watched by mannequins(February 2020, 4) AFP
- ^ Temporary interruption of inter-city traffic in Mongolia(March 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ [Correction] New Coronavirus Measures (Health Emergency Declaration: Great Libreville Blockade)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
- ^ Is corona infected person outbreak in North Korea?(March 2020, 7) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ [Summary] Response to new coronavirus infections(January 2021, 1) WAVOC
- ^ 30 countries around the world are implementing the strictest measures such as emergency declarations and city blockades(March 2020, 3) Japanese version of People's Network
- ^ New virus, which country will reach the end in the world?(April 2020, 4) BBC NEWS JAPAN
- ^ Somalia declares emergency situation Kenya is the worst outbreak in the last 70 years(February 2020, 2) Japan Agricultural Newspaper
- ^ Fuel spill accident in Russia's Arctic, climate change-permafrost melts(June 2020, 6) bloomberg
- ^ "Ministry of Agriculture declares phytosanitary emergency for South American grasshopper hordes”(Japanese). JETRO. 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ Lebanon Declaration of Emergency Situation, Beirut Explosion Receives 135 Dead(August 2020, 8) Reuters
- ^ MOL's ship aground, Mauritius “environmental emergency declaration”... Request for heavy oil recovery cooperation(So-net, August 2020, 8)
- ^ California wildfire declares "emergency"(ParsToday, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(ASC, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(AFP, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Hygiene emergency declaration reissued throughout France(March 2020, 10) JETRO
- ^ Spain declares state of emergency again Italy also restricts food and beverage business(March 2020, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Extension of the Portuguese State of Emergency (until December 2020, 12)(March 2020, 12) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency in the Kyrgyz capital spreads political unrest-Livedoor News”(Japanese). news.livedoor.com. 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Thailand's big blow, anti-government demonstration continued, state of emergency, capital outflow and tourism reconstruction fear of retreat"SankeiBiz" Sankei Digital, October 2020, 10.2020/11/13Browse.
- ^ "Tochigi Prefecture Declaration Cancellation Relaxation is step by step". NHK News. 2021/2/14Browse.
- ^ "State of emergency Canceled today in 6 prefectures excluding the Greater Tokyo Area". NHK News. 2021/3/1Browse.
- ^ Announced tomorrow's state of emergency, to announce restaurants that do not respond to time saving requests at XNUMX:XNUMX pm(January 2021, 1) TBS NEWS
- ^ "Declaration of emergency Expanded to 11 prefectures Government refrains from going out unnecessarily during the day". NHK News. 2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ Malaysia declares state of emergency in Corona Possibility of prolonging administration(Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2021, 1)
- ^ "Declaration of emergency, announced in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo ... XNUMX days from XNUMXth to May XNUMXth". Yomiuri Shimbun Online. Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office (September 2021, 4). 2021/4/26Browse.
- ^ "Government decides to extend state of emergency in 4 prefectures Aichi and Fukuoka until 31st". Mainichi Newspapers. Mainichi Shimbun (September 2021, 5). 2021/5/10Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “Declaration of emergency in Hokkaido, Okayama, Hiroshima Government policy change subcommittee approval". NHK News. 2021/5/14Browse.
- ^ "Declaration of emergency in Okinawa Prefecture Government officially decided until June 6". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2021, 5). 2021/5/25Browse.
- ^ "Declaration of emergency in 9 prefectures Decided to extend until 20th next month Government". NHK NEWS WEB. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (September 2021, 5). 2021/5/28Browse.
- ^ a b "Handing over the cooperation money to the restaurant ... The fourth "declaration" was announced in Tokyo, Okinawa was extended". Yomiuri Shimbun Online. Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office (September 2021, 7). 2021/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Texas Retreats Economic Resumption-Houston Declares State of Emergency”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ London UK declares serious incident, corona infection "out of control"(REUTERS, January 2021, 1)
- ^ Jakarta declares emergency in new Corona request to stop using office -Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Foot-and-mouth disease, culling of more than 11 heads, Chief Cabinet Secretary, considering all heads" Asahi Shimbun, May 2010, 5 evening edition (Tokyo head office version), page 18.
- ^ "Yahoo! search". search.yahoo.co.jp. 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ Dear citizens, New Coronavirus emergency declaration - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 2.
- ^ Emergency Declaration (Corona) - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 3.
- ^ "Aichi prefecture's own "emergency declaration" seeks refrain from going out and moving”. NHKNEWSWEB. 2020/4/10Browse.
- ^ Aichi Prefecture issues emergency declaration(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ a b “Municipal movements one after another The government is cautious about adding more Emergency declaration one week” (jp). Mainichi Daily News(July 2020, 4) 2020/11/29Browse.
- ^ Gifu Prefecture declares a second state of emergency(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 7)
- ^ Governor of Mie Prefecture "One step before an emergency" New virus infections one after another Emergency alert declaration(Ise Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ "3 Municipalities to "declare a joint emergency" Nasu Shiobara, Otawara, Nasu | Local topics, society | Shimotsuke Shinbun "SOON" News | New pneumonia-COVID19- | Shimotsuke Shinbun SOON”(Japanese). Shimotsuke Newspaper SOON. 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original "emergency declaration" Call for refraining from going out without unnecessary urgency(NHK, July 2020, 7)
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original warning level "Infestation spread" to be extended to the declaration(NHK, July 2020, 8)
- ^ Okinawa extends its own state of emergency again until September 9th Be wary of spreading infection in the old tray(Ryukyu Shimpo, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Home Page "Fukuoka Prefecture Corona Warning" Activation and Future Responses (August 8)
- ^ "Fukuoka Corona Warning" cancellation is also decided to partially review the trigger index ". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 10) 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka Prefecture to activate its own" corona warning "... the second time since August". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2020, 12) 2020/12/12Browse.
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Medical Emergency Declaration “Even if infected, it is not always possible to be hospitalized”(NHK, July 2020, 12)
- ^ Governor Miyagi Murai issues his own state of emergency due to a rapid increase in infected people(NHK NEWS WEB, March 2021, 3)
- ^ Unique emergency declaration for Yamagata City The number of people infected with the new corona is increasing rapidly(NHK NEWS WEB, March 2021, 3)
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Sagae City New Corona(Yamagata News Online, March 2021, 3)
- ^ Fukui Prefecture's own "state of emergency" spread of new corona infection(Nikkei, viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ <Breaking news> Ishikawa Prefecture declares its own emergency situation Requests to refrain from going out unnecessarily after XNUMX:XNUMX pm Until the end of May(Hokkoku Shimbun DIGITAL, May 2021, 5)
- ^ Yemen and cholera continue to grow, killing 1 in a month Asahi Shimbun Digital (June 2017, 6) Read June 3, 2017
- National emergency right
- Lockdown (blockade)
- Emergency law
- Severe disaster
- Emergency basic law
- Exceptional state
- New influenza measures special measures law
- Emergency declaration (avoid ambiguity)
- Priority measures such as prevention of spread
The name "Gifu" has various theories, and one theory is thatOda NobunagaAccording to the naming of.
Masahide TempleWas a monkSawahiko SouneAccording toQishan(When Yin transitioned to the Zhou Dynasty,PhoenixIs said to have descended, and Zhou Bun-o stood up on this mountain and built the eight bases.Qufu"(LearningAncestor of theConfuciusThere was a village where was bornLuSelect "Gifu" which has "Fu" which is the capital of the country and the birthplace of Confucianism.TaipingとLearningIt is said that the land was named with its meaning.
Edo PeriodMid-termOwari DomainNobunaga's name is also recorded in "" (Nagoya City Hoza Bunko Collection, former Hozai Bunko Collection/Owari Tokugawa Ichizo Collection) and "Konoyo Shikata" (also known as Noshu Shikata and National Archives). Kanji Nagase, "Gifu Shitaku" (1885), cited Nobunaga's name as Gifu for the first time, citing the description of "Azuchi founding record".
Even if you check the historical materials of the same period, "Kojitsujiki" was written on November 11, 11, in the article of "Eijiroku", "Sanshu Tokugawa Sakyo Daibusho, Sawaji Hayato Yusuke, Shimoyuki Tsujiya". .. Also,Louis FroisHowever,5, "We should write in the town of Gifu and have a population of about XNUMX." It can be seen that the place name Gifu cannot be confirmed before Nobunaga was named.
Besides, "" and "Tomonin DiaryGifu's first look at is.
on the other hand,IguchiThe place name is Noguchi Iguchi in the letter of Hekaku Josetsu on July XNUMXst, XNUMXrd year of Eiroku. "Successive Old Plans",Oda NobunagaTo the letter, (Samurai XNUMXth year) Satsuki last month, the Noshu cooperation, Iguchi neighborhood taken out. From this,NobunagaIn 1568 (Eiroku 11), before the fact that Nobunaga changed Iguchi to Gifu, the fact that it was Gifu cannot be confirmed.
There is also an objection that Gifu had already been used before Nobunaga was named. In "Gifu City Guide" (Gifu City Educational Society, 1915), "In one theory, it was written as Gifu, Gifu, Giyo, Giyama, Gishita. Not Nobunaga's name."
"Old notes of Mino Kuni』(Is it the work? The author is unknown),Inabayama Castlewas thereMt. InabaIs called Gifu, and Sato is called Gifu, and Nobunaga merged Gifu, Nakabushi, Inoguchi, Imaizumi, and Kuwata to call it Gifu. Is claimed to have been.
Also, Niigata's record, Toyo's English vocabulary; Shaolin's no-hole flute, Meng Kasuga 8th year of Meiji, Togi Shigeyori's image; The words "Giyo" appear frequently in the collection of plum blossoms in Banri Shukyu, and there are "Gifu-fuyu" and "Jifuyo" in Gifuyo, but there is no specific explanation about what "Giyo" is in the book; In Takeo Ichiki, it is located on the north (north) of the Kiso River (Kiso River) and refers to the area of Unuma/Gifu, but in the same book it is Kiso River, and it is strange that it is not Kisoyang or Kiyo. However, there is a question that it is strange that the word "Gisoyo" does not exist even in the case of the Giso River.
* The biggest problem with the theory derived from the Kiso River (Kiso River) is that there is a description of "Owari/Mino Ryogoku Sakai Sumida River" in the prime minister's mark in the second year of Showa, and it has been called the Sumata River since ancient times. is there.
Naturally, Gifu Giyo does not hold because of the name of the river.1586(Tensho 14th year)May 6ToOda familyIn the territoryKiso RiverFlood occurred and the ancient river channel changed drastically.It became almost the current river topography.
In addition, Nobunaga says that Iguchi was changed to Gifu,Marishu XNUMXIn "Plum Blossoms Exhausted", there is a description of "Nono Iguchi Yushounin", and Iguchi is not designated as Giyo.
In addition, there is a description of "Nono leather prefecture, thick leather hand", and Leather hand office is not called Gifu (Giyo). It is not possible to call Unuma (eastern end of Kakamigahara City), which is quite far from Iguchi, as Iyo and the whole area called Giyo. There is also a description in the same book that Kawayo=Surugokuni, and in that case, the name would be too wide-ranging, that is, Giyo=Minokuni=Nouyang, which again contradicts the fact that Nobunaga changed Iguchi to Gifu.
In addition, before Sanri Shukyu, there is a school priest, Kiyokata Hideki, who was originally from Sanuki-kuni, who changed the name to Kiyama and then Giyo. Gifu Prefectural Board of Education, "Hihi Ryogoku Tsusho" (1923),Sakumi HanamiGifu Naming also advocates Nobunaga's theory in "History of Azuchi-Momoyama Period" (1939).
Einosuke AbeWhen you look at "Nohi Ryogoku Tsutsushi", you can see () of Sofuku-ji Temple in Eiroku 4th year.Saito YoshiryuIs referred to as "Kiyo Kentamori", but the source is unknown, and Eiroku Sataku says "Min Saito Yoshiryu, December 3, 12rd year of Eiji, a Zen family of the same country and returns to Dendenji. , He said, "Shoufukuji Shoki (Kaikawa), etc. in the country, resents and goes out of the country." , It is doubtful that the resentful opponent Saito Yoshiryu was praised as Kentamori.
In addition, in the "Miyudenjo Diary",TenshoSeptember 9, 9 Emperor Masachika had a statement that he would receive the title of Otsuchi Tomokatsukushi from Maeshinji Sumimochi River (Shoki), and he could not have been a Kokushi in the four years of Eiroku. It is obviously a strange description.
Most of the prefecture area is oldMino countryAnd oldHida countryと でConstitutionWill be done.In recent yearsNaganoFrom oldKamisaka Village・OldYamaguchi VillageTheTransboundary transferThen the prefecture area was changed.Partly old due to border changes such as the separation of some villages that were the border of the countryEchizen country, OldShinano country, OldOwari, OldIse countryAreas that were included are also included.
- Gifu Prefectural Office-(I.e.Yabutaminami) (
- Eastern end-TakayamaOkuhida Onsengo Kanzaka:Mt. Kita Hotakadake） (
- West end-Ibi-gunIbikawa TownSakauchi Kawakami) (
- South end-KaizuNear Kaizucho Aburajima:IbigawaCenter) (
- Northern end-Hida CityKamiokacho Yokoyama:Kirazuyama） (
Meanwhile, the southernMino regionIt is,Aichi OfIse bayContinue from the coastNobi PlainSpread,LowlandThe area is large. Especially in the southwestKiso Mikawa(Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa) In the confluence and its tributaries, a water town spreads,Above sea levelThere are places below 0m. In this areaFlood damageTo protect yourself fromInsideと 呼 ば れ るEmbankmentStructure enclosed by or itsVillageThere is such a topography of Gifu PrefectureFeaturesRepresentsToyama thick waterTo saywordIt is represented by.
With each prefecturePrefectural borderIs mostly mountain range. However, in AichiOwari regionMost of the prefectural border with andMiePart of the prefectural border withKiso River,Nagara River,IbigawaIt has become a river.
- Main mountain
- Hida Mountains(Northern Alps)- Hotakatake,Mt. Yarigatake,Mt. Yakedake,Mt. Norikura,Mt. Kasagatake,Mt. Ontakeな ど
- Kiso Mountains(Central Alps)- Mt. Enasanな ど
- Ryohaku mountains - Hakusan,Mt. Dainichigatake,Nogo Hakusan,Mt. Kanmuriyamaな ど
- Hida Highlands - Mt. Kuraiyama,Muddy rice branな ど
- Atera Mountains - Mt. Kohideyama,Mikuniyama(Gero City/Nakatsugawa City) etc.
- Mt. Ibukiyama - Mt. Ibukiyama,Mt. Kimunな ど
- Yoro Mountains - Yoroyamaな ど
- More Mt. Kinka,Hundred peaks,Ikedayama,Mikuniyama(Toki City),Mikuniyama(Ena City) etc.
- Main plateau
- The Pacific OceanWater system / river pouring into
- Kiso RiverWater system:Seino,Gifu,NakanoMost of the areaTonoNorthern region and southern Hida region
- Shonai RiverWater system: Southern Tono area
- Shonai River (in Gifu prefecture)Toki RiverIt is called)
- Yahagi RiverWater system: Southern Tono area
- Sea of JapanWater system / river pouring into
- Jinzu RiverWater system: Northern Hida region
- ShogawaWater system: Western Hida region
- Kuzuryu RiverWater system: oldEchizen countryIsGujoSwan townIshitohaku district
- Main flat land
- Major active fault
- Highest altitudeOkuho Takadake(Hida region) 3,190m. The lowest point of elevationKaizuIt is less than 0m in (Mino area).
- National park
- Chubu Mountain National Park,Hakusan National Park
- National park
- Hida Kisogawa Quasi-National Park,Ibi Sekigahara Yoro National Monument
- Prefectural nature park
- Senbon Matsubara Prefectural Nature Park,Ibi Prefectural Natural Park,Okuhida Kasuga Ryuha Prefectural Nature Park,Utsue XNUMX Waterfall Prefectural Nature Park,Toyama Prefectural Natural Park,Uragiso Prefectural Nature Park,,,,Oku Nagaragawa Prefectural Nature Park,,,,Ontakeyama Prefectural Natural Park
Hida regionAnd most ofMino regionPart ofSea of Japan side climate,Mino regionMost ofPacific climate,Hida region-Mino regionEach part ofCentral highland climateSince there is a large difference in elevation, the climate difference is large even within the same prefecture. All over the prefectureInland climateAnd some areas haveHeavy snowfall-Special heavy snowfall areaI often get hit by heavy snow. Since it hits the west side of the high altitude area, rain clouds are likely to develop, and the average annual rainfall is relatively high at around 1700 mm to 2500 mm.
Winter:Is often dry and sunny, and in western Gifu Prefecture,Ibuki OroshiThe dry cold wind blows. For this reason, the sensible temperature may drop as quickly as in northern Japan. strongWinter pressure distributionTo become andSnow cloudFlows in and is localized in western Gifu prefecture(I.e.May be hit by.
Mino regionIs surrounded by low mountains, so it is hot in summer, cold in winter, andDaily rangeIs also big. EspeciallyTono OfTajimi CityThen, domestic in that year(I.e.May be recorded (2007(19) March 8,SaitamaKumagayaIt recorded a record high of 40.9°C in Japan alongside.summerIn addition to the climate ofHeat islandWhen the phenomenon, and the westerly wind blows,KinkiHot airMt. IbukiyamaHit the systemFern phenomenonCause thushigh temperatureIs often recorded.
Hida regionCan be high above sea level,Mino regionLow compared toTakayama BasinThen in the summerExtremely hot dayMay be recorded.2018(Heisei 30)May 8At 2:2 pm, in the Kanayama area (formerly Kanayama town, Masuda county) located in the south of Gero cityAmedusAt the Kanayama Observatory,KochiShimanto CityThe highest temperature in Japan, which is the same as that of Japan, was the second highest temperature in Thailand... However, it is relatively easy to spend due to low humidity.Winter seasonThe temperature is low inTakayamaShogawa TownMumagaya isSubarctic humid climateでHonshuIt is said to be one of the cold areas,1981(Showa 56) On February 2, there are many days when the temperature drops to -28°C or below, recording -25.4 degrees.
|Northern Hida||Southern Hida|
|Shirakawa||Hida City||Takayama||Gero City|
|Iijima||Gown||Kawai||Kamioka||Kiryu Town||Kiyomi||Six stables||Tochio||Nyu River||Miyanomae||(I.e.||Miyaji||Jinshan|
Number of days
|Komaba Town||Notice||Nagataki||Hirugano||Hachiman||Miwa Town||Kamiishizu|
Number of days
- Prefectural office location Of(I.e. TheCore cityIs specified in.
- The northernmost prefecture has the largest area in Japan among the municipalities in Japan.Takayama(2,177.67 km²,TokyoThere is almost the same area).
- There were many towns and villages in Gifu prefecture in the Showa period,1987(Showa 62)Fujihashi Village(CurrentIbikawa Town)ButTokuyama Village100 until the merger市町村There was,Great Heisei mergerAs a result, the number of local governments has decreased to 42 municipalities.
- Ogaki TheGreat Heisei mergerThe only double in JapanEnclaveBecame a city with.
- 2005(17),Nakatsugawa TheNaganoKiso-gunYamaguchi VillageBecame the only merger of Otsu prefecture in the Great Heisei era.
- 21City9county19town2villageThere is.In Gifu prefecture, the prefecture was divided into five areas, each of which had a regional promotion bureau, but it was abolished in 5 (however, some institutions such as prefectural tax offices and health centers have regional units. Installation continues at).
- The municipalities are listed below for each area. All readings of "town" are "cho". The word "mura" is read as "mura" in both villages.
- Southern part of the prefecture. About oldMino countryHit the part.
- Mino regionSeino-Gifu-Nakano-TonoIt may be divided into 4 areas (#Administrative divisionreference).
- distribution,industryな どAichiThe Tono district is more closely related to Aichi prefecture than other districts in the prefecture.OwariHas a close relationship with the region.
- (I.e.(Prefectural office location）
- Kakamigahara City
- Yamagata City
- Mizuho City
- Motosu City
- Hashima - Ginan Town,Kasamatsu Town
- Motosu-gun - Northern town
- Yoro-gun - Yoro Town
- Fuwa county - Tarui Town,Sekigahara Town
- Anpachi-gun - Anpachi Town,Kobe town,Wanouchi Town
- Ibi-gun - Ibikawa Town,Ono Town,Ikeda
- Seki City
- Kani City
- Kamo-gun - Slope town,Fuka Town,Kawabe Town,Nanada Town,Yaotsu Town,Shirakawa,Higashishirakawa Village
- Kani District - Mitake Town
- Northern part of the prefecture. About oldHida countryHit the part.Central highlandsToSortIt may be done.
- The northern part of the Hida region (Takayama City, Hida City, Ono District)watershedNorth side of (Sea of JapanOn the side), in distribution, industry, etc.ToyamaHas a deep relationship with.
- Hida area
Old country name
- Former Ise country part ⇒ 1883(16th year of Meiji) November 11,MieKuwanaKinmamura-Yushima Shinden/Enai Village Shimoishizu-gunToTransferDone (laterKaizu DistrictDajiangcun→Kaizu Town, CurrentKaizu).
- Former Owari country part ⇒ 1887(20th year of Meiji) November 7,AichiHaishi CountyMatsuyama Nakajima VillageWas transferred to Kaisai-gun, Gifu prefecture (later Kaizu-gunHigashie Village→Kaizu Town, CurrentKaizu).
- Former Echizen country part ⇒ 1958(Showa 33) September 10,FukuiOno-gunIshitoru ShiramuraPart of Gifu PrefectureGujo-gunSwan town(CurrentGujo).
- Former Shinano country ⇒ 1958(Showa 33) September 10,NaganoNishi-chikumaKamisaka VillagePart of Gifu PrefectureNakatsugawaWill be incorporated into (MagomeDistrictYamaguchi VillageTransfer to).
- Former Shinano country ⇒ 2005(17) March 2,NaganoKiso-gunYamaguchi Village is Gifu PrefectureNakatsugawaWill be incorporated into.
- Chubu region
- Eight regionsThen, it is classified into this region.
- Tokai region
- TokaiHokuriku region
- Other classification
|Gifu Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Gifu Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Gifu prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Mainly in the southern part of the prefectureJapanese Brazilians,フィリピンA lot of foreigners such as people live. In recent years, the number of Chinese living in Japan is increasing. EspeciallyMinokamoIn that case, 1% of the population are foreigners, and often work as workers in factories.1990(2)Immigration Control LawSince the revision, it has increased rapidly. Their biggest problem is their children's education, because they can't understand JapaneseNot attending schoolIt may be.Brazil schoolThere are several schools in the prefecture, but most are unlicensed.2008In response to the global economic crisis (20)BrazilianThere are quite a few cases where they return to their home countries, and Gifu Prefecture is supporting their return travel expenses.
In recent years, mainly due to the relaxation of the conditions for entering Japan for ChineseTakayama,ShirakawaThere is a tendency that the number of foreign tourists is increasing significantly in tourist spots within the prefecture, mainly in the Hida region.
Center of gravity
- 2015(27)CensusThen,2010 According to the (22) survey, it moved 1.6 km south-southeast,Seki City(OldMugi DistrictMugi Town(Nakanoho area).
- By the way,Gujo (OldMinami Village)Japan Manchu CenterHowever,1995It is built around the population based on the census.
- Gifu Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Gifu Prefecture City Population Density Ranking (2016(28) present)
- (I.e.(1,990 people/km2）
- Mizuho City(1,940 people/km2）
- Kakamigahara City(1,650 people/km2）
- Hashima(1,250 people/km2）
- Tajimi City(1,200 people/km2）
It starts about 3 years ago in this prefectureLate PaleolithicThe ruins where people were active have been confirmed on the terraces and plateaus (Hino Ruins, Terada Ruins, Tsubakibora Ruins) in the northern part of the Noo Plain.In addition, ruins in a narrow ridge in the mountains (Ibigawa-cho Fujihashi-mura Tokuyamaji mansion ruins) and lowland ruins (Hida-shi Miyagawa-mura Miyano-mae ruins) have been confirmed.Made from flakes cut from those ruins by breaking stonesstone tool, For exampleKnife shaped stoneware・Scraper・Fine stone blade-Pointed deviceEtc., and gravel counties that are thought to have been used for cooking, and household items such as wood chips with processing marks have been confirmed..
4st centuryIn the first half of theYamato administrationIn the latter half of the 4th century, the Hida region was ruled.Kaika morningToMino Mae Kokuzo Fuwa countyInstalled inExecutive morningToMino Gokoku Kagami DistrictToKunizo Nukata Ono-gunToMugito Kokuzo Mugi DistrictToHiida Kokuzo Ono-gunWas installed in.
Ritual systemAfter that, the above-mentioned country-made countries were merged,Regulatory countryBecame the two countries of Mino (18 counties and 131 towns) and Hida (3 counties and 13 towns)Japanese name Juju). Mino was written as “Mino” (Taisho 2nd year: 702 Shosoin document), and Hida was written as “虀虀” (Yoryo decree). The notation of the country name of the fold was established in "Hida"8st centuryIs the first half of.
This Higashisendo has been used for a long time.Yamato TakeruAlso appears in the conquest legend of "Kojiki".
Mino countryIt is,JapanAlmost as the center ofEastern countryとKinaiSince it was an important military base connectingJapanese HistoryImportant onbattleIs a region where.. Old timesOmijin PrinceRaised the army based in this countryRebellion(672),Sekigahara Town OfFujikogawaThere was a fierce battle nearby.
8st centuryIsKokufu Tarui TownIt was placed in Fuchu.Kokubunji TheOgakiIn Aono TownKokubun Nunnery TheTarui TownEach was built in Hirao.Ichinomiya TheNannomiya Shrine(Current:Tarui TownMiyashiro) became.
中 世When you enter, Mino KuniTokiHowever, in HidaMr. Kyogoku GuardianTo serve.Sengoku periodThen, Mino KuniDozo Saito,Oda NobunagaWill be the stage of success. Hida CountryAnekojiDominated and thenHideyoshi HashibaObeyedKanamoriDominated.
The early modern period
Edo PeriodWhen you enter,Battle of SekigaharaOf the feudal lordReform-TranshipmentDespite this, Mino country is still a strategically important place.IshitakaBecause there are manyShogunateWas divided into several small domains.ShogunateasKasamatsu Jinya OfMino GundaiDominated.
As the Mino domestic clan, even the largestOgaki DomainOther than 10 stones,Sapling clan,Iwamura Domain,Gujo Domain,Takatomi clan,Kano Domain,Ogaki Nitta Domain,Owari DomainAttachedElderTakekoshi'sImao Domain,Owari DomainBranch houseTakasu DomainIs established. As a foreign domain of MinoOwari DomainIn addition to 12 stones,Iwadaira clan,Binchu Okada DomainHad a territory.
In addition,Flag bookChichiasAkechi Toyama,Replacement OfTakenaka JinyaThere was more than one. Initially HidaHida Takayama DomainThere was,GenrokuThe shogunate who focused on forest resources and mining resources during the periodKanamoriTheUeyama DomainAnd thenShogunateAsTakayama Jinya OfHida GundaiDominated.
Modern and contemporary
- February 1872, 1 (Meiji(November 4, 11)Kasamatsu Prefecture(Established in 1868)Abandoned DomainMade in (1871 Lunar calendar July)Imao Prefecture,Iwamura,Ogaki Prefecture,Kano prefecture,Gujo prefecture,Takatomi prefecture,Naegi PrefectureandNomura mergerThen Gifu Prefecture.
The original prefectural officeKasamatsu Jinya. (At this pointMino countryOnly)Yoshihase Hasebe(Former Fukui clan)Toshiharu Ozaki(Former Kameyama Domain). After that, the prefectural office became small, and a new office building was built in Yateraji, Imaizumi-mura (Gifu City).1874(Meiji 7) Moved on June 6st.
- 1876(Meiji 9) June 8Chikuma PrefectureOut ofYoshiki-gun,Ono-gunandMasuda DistrictBy merging the three countiesHida countryIt becomes almost the present form including. When the new government consolidates the prefectures, the old stone height was adjusted to over 60 stones, so the merger of Mino and Hida was realized.
- 1883(Meiji 16) June 11Shimoishizu-gun MieKuwanaKinmamura-Yushima Shinden/Enai VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1887(Meiji 20) June 7Haishi County AichiHaishi CountyMatsuyama Nakajima VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1889(Meiji 22) June 7Municipal systemMunicipal systemEnforcement.
- 1891(Meiji 24) June 10Motosu-gunNeo Village(CurrentMotosu City) Of M8.0Nobi earthquakeOccurs and suffers great damage.
- 1912(TaishoStorm rain on September 9 caused a catastrophe in the prefecture with 22 deaths, 114 completely destroyed houses and 6,122 partially destroyed houses..
- 1918(Taisho 7) January In the Hida regionHeavy snow.Sakashimo VillageAbout 300 people in Mannami villageStarvation.
- 1955(Showa30 years) April 4, "Gifu prefectural song" established.
- March 1955, 30 (Showa 4)Ena-gunSannomuraMost of Aichi PrefectureHigashikamo-gunAsahimuraTransferred to.
- 1958(Showa 33) January 10Gujo-gunSwan town FukuiOno-gunTransfer of most of Ishitoru Shiramura.
- March 1958, 33 (Showa 10)Nakatsugawa NaganoNishi-chikumaKamisaka VillagePart of is incorporated.
- 1959(Showa 34) January 9Isewan TyphoonLanded. Damaged mainly in the Mino region.
- 1965(40) September-October Summer and autumn in Gifu PrefectureNational Athletic Meet(Gifu National Athletic Meet) Is held.
- 1965(40) October 10st in Gifu PrefectureNational disabled sports meetIs held.
- 1966(Showa 41) January 2Prefectural office (I.e.Completed in Yabuta Minami. Moved from Tsujimachi, Gifu City.
- 1969(Showa 44) January 9Gujo-gunOkumei Village(CurrentGujo) Of M6.6Gifu Prefecture Chubu EarthquakeOccurs and is damaged.
- 1971(Showa 46) January 7KagoshimaAnd become a sister prefecture.
- 1976(Showa 51) September 9 Due to heavy rain caused by typhoonAnpachi-gunAnpachi TownでNagara RiverFor example, the embankment of9.12 flood damageOccurs and suffers great damage.
- 1988(Showa 63) January 6People's Republic of China OfJiangxi ProvinceConcluded a friendly alliance with.
- 1988 (Showa 63) July 7-September 8 in Gifu CityGifu Chubu Future ExpoIs held.
- 1995(Heisei7 years) April 4-June 26 in Kani CityHana Festa '95 GifuIs held.
- 1996(8) April 4Prefectural office locationIs(I.e. Core citySpecified.
- 2000(12) September 9-11 Due to heavy rain due to increased frontal activity due to typhoons,Yahagi RiverBasinEnanWater damage occurs mainly in the area, causing damage (Huinan heavy rain).
- October 2000-12, 10 (Heisei 21) 22th in Gifu PrefectureNational Sports Festival for People with Intellectual Disabilities(Yuai Pick Gifu Games) held.
- 2005(17) February 2 Nakatsugawa City is Nagano PrefectureKiso-gunYamaguchi VillageIncorporated.
- March 2005st, 12-June 3th in Kani CityFlower Festa 2005 GifuIs held.
- 2012(24) January-February/September-October Winter and Autumn National Athletic Meet in Gifu Prefecture (Great East Japan EarthquakeReconstruction assistance67th National Sports Festival Nickname: Gifu Seiryu National Athletic Meet) is held.
- October 2012 (Heisei 24) in Gifu PrefectureNational disabled sports meet(Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction assistance12th National Sports Festival for the Disabled Nickname: 2012 Gifu Clear Stream Tournament) is held.
- 2014(26) Ontakeyama eruption on September 9 (2014 Mt. Ontake eruptionreference).
- 2015(27) October 10-October 10 Crown Prince (Tokujin) Yukiyuki.
- 2017(29) January 1-December 1(I.e.In Nobunaga, Gifu City 450 Project (Oda NobunagaGifu entrance/Gifu naming 450th anniversary commemoration project) is held.
- Successive governors
- Elected governor
- First generation Kamon Muto(April 1947, 4-October 12, 1959, third term)
- 2 fee Yukiyasu Matsuno(April 1959, 10-October 17, 1967, third term)
- 3 fee Hirano Saburo(April 1967, 10-October 17, 1976, third term)
- 4 fee Yosuke Uematsu(April 1977, 2-October 8, 1989, third term)
- 5 fee Takuji Kajiwara(April 1989, 2-October 6, 2005, third term)
- 6 fee Hajime Furuta(February 2005, 2-Fourth term in office)
|年度||Revenue amount (Unit: million yen)|
General accountとSpecial accountTotal
|Financial capability index||Current account ratio||Real bond ratio||Future burden ratio||Laspeyres index||Bond issue limit ratio|
- Financial capability indexThe group classification and ranking within the group areFinancial capability index Transition of index of prefectures”.
- (Note) For 24 and 25, the values obtained when there are no measures under the "Act on Revision of Salaries of National Public Employees and Extraordinary Special Provisions" (Law No. 24, 2) are adopted.
- The amount of revenue is quoted from the official website of Gifu Prefecture
- Other indicators are quoted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications official website
- Gifu Prefectural Government Museum:2009Abolished.CurrentYamagata CityTakatomi Children's Center
- Gifu Marine Sports Center (Mie):20114Closed to now a private facilityMie Marine Center Umi no Gakusha
- Gifu General Government Building : 2013May 3Closed to
House of Representatives
- House of Representatives Elections for single-member constituencies and current members of the House of Representatives (members of single-member constituencies)
|Constituency||region||Representative name||Party name|
|Gifu prefecture 1th ward||Gifu City (excluding the area of the former Yanaizu Town)||Seiko Noda||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 2th ward||Ogaki City, Kaizu City, Yoro District, Fuwa District, Ampachi District, Ibi District||Yasufumi Tanahashi||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 3th ward||Gifu City (limited to the former Yanagizu Town area), Seki City, Mino City, Hashima City, Kakamigahara City, Yamagata City, Mizuho City, Motosu City, Hashima District, Motosu District||Yuji Muto||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 4th ward||Takayama City, Minokamo City, Kani City, Hida City, Gujo City, Gero City, Kamo District, Kani District, Ono District||Shunpei Kaneko||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 5th ward||Tajimi City, Nakatsugawa City, Mizunami City, Ena City, Toki City||Keiji Furuya||LDP|
House of Councilors
Throughout the prefectureGifu Prefecture Election DistrictTo configure.Capacity 2, number of re-elections 1.
- Current member of the House of Councilors (electoral member)
- Livestock products
Many of the prefectures are mountainousforestryIs thriving.CypressIt is one of the most produced in Japan,woodThere are many companies that deal with. In addition, such as woodworking products using cut woodCraftIs focused on the production of.
- Kakamigahara CityThen.Kawasaki Heavy Industries,Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesRelated to the aviation and automotive industries such as金属 加工Etc.Manufacturing industryIs thriving.
- Seki CityAroundSwordThe production of various kinds is active.
- Toki City,Tajimi City,Mizunami OfTonoMade in the westChina TheMino wareIt is called and has a national share of over 50%. Above all, Toki City is the largest producer of ceramics in Japan.
- Since the Meiji era,(I.e.AroundfiberAlthough the industry was thriving, many of the factories withdrew and declined due to a decrease in demand due to imports from overseas after the 40s.
- Former site of a large spinning factory (ToaboThe textile factory (former site of Toa Textile Ogaki Factory) was used for large commercial facilities, schools, public facilities, housing estates, etc.
- Apparel industry
(I.e.Then, after the war, a textile wholesale street where you can sell military uniforms and second-hand clothes will be created.ClothesThe industry has flourished and it has become a national production center. Since the mid-2000s, the wholesale street has been struggling due to being pushed by Tokyo and Nagoya,FashionIn order to survive as a production center, the challenge is to identify the unique characteristics of Gifu.(I.e.Is a general incorporated associationGifu Fashion Industry AssociationEtc.FashionThere is a production group organization and regularly holds fashion events.
Ena CityWas founded inTajimi CityIs headquartered inBarrow HoldingsIs a subsidiary ofsupermarketBarrowThere are 70 stores in the prefecture (243 stores nationwide). It is also a subsidiary of Barrow HoldingsChubu PharmaceuticalThere are 126 V/drug stores operated by the prefecture (358 stores nationwide). The Barrow Group is a distribution company representing Gifu Prefecture with consolidated sales of over 5,000 billion yen.
In the late 2010sDrug storeMany stores opened, and it became a fierce battle zone. In addition to V・drug,Genky,Aoki of the medicineWith the opening of drug stores with capital outside the prefecture, the number of stores reached 2018 at the end of 408. The number of stores per population of 10 is about 20 (the end of 2018), which is the highest in Japan..
Financial institution with head office
- Local bank
- Credit union
- Gifu Shinkin Bank
- Ogaki Seino Shinkin Bank
- Takayama Shinkin Bank
- Tono Shinkin Bank
- Seki Shinkin Bank
- Yawata Shinkin Bank
- Credit union
Life and transportation
- maintoll road
- Gifu base - Japan Air Self-Defense ForceMilitary airfield (no private use).
- Hida Air Park
- Ohno Gliding Ground
- Kisogawa Gliding Ground
Car registration number sign
- Gifu number-Mino region
- Hida number-Hida region
- Okumino Power Station
- Takane Daiichi Power Station
- Mazegawa Daiichi Power Station
- Masegawa Second Power Station
- Undecided (Mega solarUnder construction)
Medical and welfare
- Gifu newspaper
- Chunichi Shimbunand,National newspaperOut ofSankei Shimbunexcept forYomiuri Shimbun-Asahi Shimbun-Mainichi Newspapers-Nihon Keizai ShimbunThere are branch offices and communication offices of each newspaper company in the prefecture.
Nagoya cityCommercial broadcasters headquartered inTV AichiExcept) and NHK Nagoya E-tele (educational TV) has established a relay station in this prefecture. Most of the western part of the Mino region and a part of the Tono region (South of Kani City and Toki City)Aichi OfPrefectural broadcast(NHK NagoyaGeneral TV,FM broadcast[Source required]とTV Aichi,FM AICHI,ZIP-FM) AndMiePrefectural broadcast (Mie television,FM Mie) Is the coverage area.
- TV station
- Prefectural broadcast
- Wide area broadcasting
- Cable tv station
- "Sengoku castle town/Gifu where "Nobunaga's hospitality" lives" Certified on April 2015, 4 (Gifu City)
- "Hida Takumi's Skills and Mind: With Trees, 1300 Years to Take Over Now" Certified on April 2016, 4 (Takayama City)
Tangible cultural property building
Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Three towns (Takayama）
- Shimoninomachi Oshinmachi (Takayama City)
- Mino Town (Mino）
- Gujo Hachimankita Town (Gujo）
- Iwamuracho Hondori (Ena City）
- Ogimachi (Shirakawa）
Famous places/historic sites
- hot spring
- Cherry blossoms
- Scenic spot
- Canyon beauty
- Drive spot
- Old battlefield
- In Gifu prefecture,さ く らとAutumn leavesHas selected 33 famous places.
- Gifu Prefecture represents a beautiful rural landscapeRice terracesTo pass on to future generations,21 selections of Gifu TanadaHas been elected.
- Gifu Castle,Gifu Park,Mt. Kinka,Nagara River((I.e.）
- Back pathLand of knots,Summata castle(Ogaki）
- Kiso Mikawa ParkThree faction districts,Gifu Prefecture Freshwater Fish Garden Aquarium(Kakamigahara City）
- Ceramic Park MINO(Tajimi City）
- Flower Festa Memorial Park(Kani City）
- Hida TakayamaOld streets of theTakayama Jinya,Hida large limestone cave, Norikura Skyline (Takayama) Shinhotaka Ropeway (Takayama）
- Enakyo Wonderland(Nakatsugawa）
- Japan Showa Village(Minokamo）
- Japan Taisho Village(Ena City）
- Gujo Hachiman Castle(Gujo）
- Kiso Mikawa Park Center(Kaizu）
- Yoro Tenmei Reversal Ground,Yoro no Taki(Yoro Town）
- Nannomiya Shrine,Asakurayama Shinzenin(Tarui Town）
- Kamioka Mine,Super Kamiokande(Hida City）
- Fujihashi Castle,Tokuyama Dam,Kegonji Temple, Yokozoji (Ibikawa Town）
- UnbreakableTrace (Sekigahara Town）
- Magome-juku,Ochiai Camp,Nakatsugawa-juku(Nakatsugawa）
- Oijuku(Ena City）
- Osojuku,Hosuku Tejuku(Mizunami）
- Ontake lodging,Fushimi-juku(Mitake Town）
- Unuma-juku(Kakamigahara City）
- Meiji Temple,Ryoku's passing(Mizuho City）
- Akasaka lodging(Ogaki）
- Taruijuku,Tarui Kazuka, (Tarui Town）
- Sekigaharajuku,Imasujuku, (Sekigahara Town）
Festivals and events
- (I.e. - Dosan Festival,Hand-powered fire festival,Ikenoue Misogi Festival,Nagara cormorant,Gifu Nobunaga Festival, Nagara Fireworks Festival (Nationally Selected Nagara River Chunichi Fireworks Festival(Last Saturday in July),Nagara River National Fireworks Festival(8st Saturday in August)),A goodbye(Winter solstice night)
- Ogaki - Ogaki Festival(UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage), Sunomata Sakura Festival,Hundred thousand stone festival, Water festival,Tanabata Festival,Gifu Shimbun Ogaki Fireworks Festival(Usually the last Saturday of July)
- Tajimi City - Tajimi Pottery Festival(April), Tajimi City Memorial Fireworks Festival, Tajimi Tea Bowl Festival (October), Tajimi Festival
- Takayama - Takayama festival(京都 OfGion Festival-Chichibu Night FestivalTogether with one of Japan's three great festivals, UNESCO World Cultural Heritage), Japan's best bonfire festival
- Seki City - Kose Ukai, Cutlery festival
- Nakatsugawa -Kiki swing dance
- Toki City -TokiMino wareFestival (one of the three great pottery festivals in Japan),CrapDonburi Festival,GemstoneDoerae Pottery Festival
- Ena City -Minori Minori Festival
- Gujo -Nagataki's year-end (XNUMXth festival),Gujo dance,Swan dance
- Yamagata City -Yamagata City Furusato Chestnut Festival, Lake Ijira Cherry Blossom Festival, Kakino Festival, Lake Ijira Maple and Vegetable Festival, Miyama River Festival
- Tarui Town -"Nangu Shrine Performing Arts"(country'sImportant intangible folk cultural properties),Tarui Hikiyama Festival(Children's Kabuki etc.), Fureai Tarui Pier
- Hida City - Furukawa Festival(Raised drum,Japan's Three Big Naked FestivalsOne of the important intangible folk cultural assets of the country, UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage)
- Ikeda -Mino Ikeda Hometown Festival
- Ibikawa Town - Tani pumpkin dance
- Mino -Mino Matsuri
- Yaotsu Town -Kudami Festival
- Shirakawa -Doburoku Festival (October)
- Mino dialect
- Hida valve
- Tokyo accent (inner ring)
- local cuisine
- Mino ware(Porcelain,1978）
- Shunkei Hida(lacquerware,1975）
- First place(Woodwork, 1975)
- Mino Japanese paper(Japanese paper,1985）
- Gifu Lantern(Other crafts,1995）
- Mino Japanese paper(Mino）
- Gifu Lantern((I.e.）
- Gifu Japanese umbrella(Gifu City)
- Mino ware(Tajimi City,Toki City,Mizunami）
- SwordKind (Seki City）
- Shunkei Hida(Takayama）
- First place(Takayama City,Hida City,Gero City）
- Traditional crafts
サ ッ カ ー
- FC Gifu - J League A professional soccer club that is a member of (J3).
- FC Gifu BELTA -FC Gifu Women's Soccer Team.1985Established as "Gifu Women's Football Club" in (60),2005Joined SSC in 17.
- Gifu Swoops - B3.LEAGUEBasketball team belonging to.
- Gifu Seiryu Heroes - Conference gamesBasketball team belonging to.
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- Friendly municipality
- Jiangxi Province(People's Republic of China）
- Sister municipalities
- Kagoshima(Japan Kyushu region）
Works set in Gifu Prefecture
Gifu Prefecture Honorary citizens
The title of Gifu Prefecture Honorary Citizens is based on the Gifu Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (November 1958, 33, Gifu Prefecture Ordinance No. 11) established on November 29, 33 (Showa 11). To those who have achieved achievements in Xinglong (Article 29 of the Ordinance).. The target people are "people who contribute to the promotion of public welfare or the development of science and arts, and also contribute to the life and culture of the citizens of the prefecture, whose achievements are respected by the citizens of the prefecture" It is stipulated that those who live or have lived, contribute widely to the rise of social culture, and are distinguished by the outstanding achievements of the citizens of the prefecture as the pride of their native district (Article 2 of the Ordinance) ), the latter residence period can be shortened when it is deemed necessary... It is stipulated that the Governor of Gifu Prefecture shall select the presentation of the honorary citizenship number with the consent of the Gifu Prefectural Assembly (Article 3 of the Ordinance)... A certificate of honor and the Honorary citizen's badge will be presented to those who have been selected as honorary citizens (Article 4 of the Ordinance)..
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Kamon Muto||政治家||1958/11/29||Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture|||
|Furuta Yoshi||政治家||1987/10/7||Former Chairman of the Gifu Prefectural Assembly|||
|Yosuke Uematsu||政治家||1989/12/19||Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture|||
|Yukiyasu Matsuno||政治家||1996/3/13||Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture|||
|Hitoshi Tsuchiya||Businessman||1996/7/4||Leading role in Gifu business world|||
|Takuo Kato||Potter||1996/7/4||Human national treasure|||
|Yoshiyoshi Taguchi||Businessman||2013/12/19||yuanSeino HoldingsPresident|||
- ^ "(PDF)”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (October 2021, 2). 2021/7/1Browse.
- ^ “The third 41 ℃ level this year in Gifu prefecture”Weathernews. (August 2018, 8) 2020/10/18Browse.
- ^ Kazuto Taniguchi “Akebono in Gifu, Central Japan”"History of Gifu Prefecture History 21" 2000.10 page
- ^ Kazuto Taniguchi “Akebono in Gifu, Central Japan”"History of Gifu Prefecture History 21" 2000.Pages 41-42.
- ^ "Is this okay? Gifu Prefecture" Page 11
- ^ Nobody thinks about Showa Taisho Rhapsody (Taisho XNUMXst year) Archived August 2011, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Koshi Shimokawa "Environmental History Chronology Meiji / Taisho Edition (1868-1926)" p325 Kawade Shobo Shinsha November 2003, 11 National bibliographic number:20522067
- ^ "Gifu Prefecture Financial Results". Gifu. 2020/3/12Browse.
- ^ "List of major financial indicators of local governments". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2020/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Drugstore, reason for large growth in Gifu". Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2019, 8) 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ List of main power plant locations of Chubu Electric Power
- ^ Mega solar NTT system in Gifu city, Tokai 4 prefectures largest
- ^ a b Target of Dpa broadcasting area (Gifu City, Gifu Prefecture)
- ^ (FM Aichi company overview)
- ^ "(PDF)”. ZIP-FM. 2014/7/7Browse.
- ^ Company Profile (Mie TV)
- ^ Company Profile (Mie FM Broadcasting)
- ^ Gifu Prefecture: Gifu Prefecture and Kagoshima Prefecture sister prefecture agreement signed -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2016, 1.
- ^ Gifu -Kagoshima Prefecture, viewed January 2016, 1.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- Norito Matsuda, Kazuto Taniguchi, Toshio Kakei, Takashi Tokoro, Yoshihiro Uemura, Takashi Kuroda "History of Gifu Prefecture History 21" Yamakawa Publishing Co., October 2000.ISBN 978-4-634-32210-3.
- List of people from Gifu prefecture
- List of Governor of Gifu Prefecture
- Gifu Prefecture Politician
- Gifu Prefecture Companies
- Gifu Prefecture University
- Gifu High School List
- Gifu Junior High School List
- Gifu Elementary School List
- Gifu kindergarten list
- Gifu nursery school list
- List of Gifu Foreign Schools
- List of prefectural roads in Gifu Prefecture
- List of designated cultural properties in Gifu Prefecture
- Gifu Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Gifu building
- Gifu Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- Japan Manaka Republic
- Gifu newspaper
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Social media
Nomura-Takatomi prefecture-Gujo prefecture-Iwamura-
Naegi Prefecture-Kano prefecture-Imao Prefecture-Kasamatsu Prefecture
Chikuma PrefecturePart of (Hida country）
|Changes in administrative districts|