Okayama / Ibaragi Prefectural Governor Proposes early commercialization of traffic congestion countermeasures for National Highway No. 2
If you write the contents roughly
(Okayama Prefecture / Governor Ryuta Ibaragi)
"The speed at which traffic increased was faster than the speed of maintenance.
Governor Ibaragi of Okayama Prefecture proposed to the government early commercialization of measures against traffic congestion on National Highway No. 2.Jiro Hatoyama, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Okayama(Okayama Prefecture,British: Okayama Prefecture) IsJapan OfChugokuLocated in the southeastPrefecture.Prefectural office location TheOkayama City. Chugoku / Shikoku regionOf trafficNodal pointAndSeto Inland SeaTo face.
SetouchiAgainst the backdrop of the climate and terrainAncient timesMore uniqueCultureHas a history asChugoku / Shikoku regionIt continues to develop as a key point of the transportation network. Okayama City, where the prefectural capital is located,2009(Heisei21 years)May 4, 18th in JapanGovernment-designated cityMoved to.Sanyo Main Line,Sanyo Shinkansen,1988Opened in (63)Seto Ohashi Bridge,Chinese motorway,1997(9) All lines openedSanyo ExpresswayThe aorta of traffic in western Japan runs through the prefecture.
From ancient times, coastal areas to inland areasKibi countryLocated in the present eastern part of Hiroshima PrefectureBingoTogether with the regions and islands of Kagawa PrefectureYamato Imperial CourtHad the power to line up with.Edo PeriodIn the beginningOkayamaToMr. Ikeda,TsuyamaToMr. MoriWas sealed as a foreigner daimyo and formed a castle town. EspeciallyIkeda Tsunemasa TheThree famous gardens in Japan OfKorakuenWas created,Secluded schoolHe has made great achievements in terms of culture and education, such as opening the.Kasaoka,Ihara TheTokugawa IeyasuInfluential cousin ofFutami Daimyo OfMizuno KatsunariIt becomes the territory of Mr.Nitta developmentThe terrain has changed drastically due to other irrigation projects and industrial development.KurashikiToKanei19 years(1642) Has a representative office, and is also responsible for relaying shipping transportation as a material accumulation area under the direct control of the Edo Shogunate.HeavenDeveloped as.
Three first-class rivers flowing north-south in the prefecture (Takahashi River-Asahikawa-Yoshii RiverAbundant water source, warm and long sunshine hours,Edo PeriodFrom ShowaAfter the warOver the periodSeto Inland SeaLargeReclamationLarge farmlandAgainst the backdrop of the formation of rice, rice, wheat and fruit trees are actively produced. Especiallywhite peach,Muscat of Alexandria,PioneHas the highest production volume in Japan and is shipped at high prices domestically and internationally due to its high quality. Located at an altitude of 1,200 meters north of the prefectureHiruzen KogenThen,Jersey cowLarge-scale grazing ofcheese,Yogurt,ice creamIs processed into.
The Igasa region (Ihara city, Kasaoka city, etc.) in the southwestern part of the prefectureMeiji Prefecture integrationIt is an area that has taken a different path from most of the prefecture. Even now, both cities have crossed the prefectural borderHiroshimaFukuyama City OfBed townIn addition to commuting to and from school, there are many cross-border borders due to daily shopping and hospital visits, and ties across prefectures are extremely strong. The Igasa region is located in Okayama prefecture, but the economic and living areas are integrated with the eastern part of Hiroshima prefecture.Fukuyama metropolitan areaMake up.
Before the war, primary industries and light industries such as spinning were the main industries of the prefecture, but after the war,Kawasaki Steel(Later due to mergerJFE SteelKurashiki Ward), in the Kasaoka areaNippon Steel Pipe(Later JFE Steel Fukuyama district) and two large-scalePig iron integrated steel millIt was transformed into an industrial prefecture, with heavy industrialization centering on the coastal areas such as the construction of the. Both steelworks boast the world's leading production volume, and the annual crude iron production capacity in the Fukuyama area is XNUMX million tons, which is the largest in Japan and the world's top independent ironworks.Mizushima Seaside Industrial Area TheNational comprehensive development plan (total)Specified according toNew industrial cityThe international container terminal, which is the core of the "South Area of Okayama Prefecture"Petrochemical complexHas been established, and a group of companies engaged in processing and assembly of automobiles have also advanced... The Kasaoka areaNational comprehensive development planInBingo Industrial Development Special AreaDesignated as, the large-scale international harbor and a group of factories including steelmaking were constructed by landfilling the coastal area. In port import and export valueMizushima PortNo. XNUMX in Shikoku,Fukuyama PortIs the second largest and the top two ports in Chugoku and Shikoku are occupied by ports in Okayama prefecture.. Kasaoka Port is included in Kamifukuyama Port under the Port Regulations Law, Customs Law, Quarantine Law, Immigration Control Law, and Port Transportation Business Law.JEF Fukuyama WorksThe site spreads across the prefectural border from Kasaoka City to Fukuyama City.
In recent years in Setouchi City2018(30) Started operation in October "Setouchi Kirei Solar Power Plant Construction Project', 2019 (ReiwaSakuto Mega Solar Power Plant, the largest 12 MW solar power plant in Japan that started operation in December, Promotion of renewable energy utilizing natural energy such as woody biomass power generation project in Maniwa City is being promoted throughout the prefecture..
Since there are many sunny days and the number of days with less than 1 mm of precipitation is the highest in the country,1989From (XNUMX)Sunny country OkayamaIs the catch phrase for the prefecture.
In the northern part of the prefecture, there are three first-class rivers (Asahikawa-Takahashi River-Yoshii River) Is also the origin of the prefectureChugoku Mountains OfMountainous areaTowers. In the central area at an altitude of 500-1,000 metersLimestone caveSuch asKarst terrainCan be seenKibi plateau OfHighlandSpread continuously, with a wide skirt formed by three major rivers in the southOkayama PlainIs spreading. Once in the Okayama PlainSeto Inland SeaThe small island that floated in the area remains as a hilly area,ReclamationでEdo PeriodLed toKojima PeninsulaIs at the southern end of the prefecture. In the southwestern part of the prefecture, the nationally-owned Kasaoka Bay reclamation project is 1650 haGreat reclamation areaWas created.
For the main mountainsUlsan(elevation1,122 meters)Back mountain(1,345 meters above sea level), and the main lakes and lakes are Okuzu, Onbara, Yubara,Kojima BayManufactured artificially by embankment at the backKojima Lakeand so on.
Hyogo Prefecture is a mountainous area andBizen OfTorishimaSo what is Tottori Prefecture?MountainHiroshima prefecture is mountainous and urban areas, and Kagawa prefecture is ocean and urban areas.Tamano-shi OfIjima(Ishijima) is adjacent.
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to Okayama Prefecture, the ends of north, south, east, and west are at the following locations, with a length of east-west of 104.87 km and a length of north-south of 116.98 km.
|Center of gravity||Northern end|
|Center point||Eastern end|
Chugoku MountainsとSeto Inland SeaThe southern plains sandwiched betweenSeto Inland Sea climateIt indicates mild warm rain and snow is extremely rare. On the other hand, along the Chugoku Mountains in the northSea of Japan side climateBelongs toHeavy snowfallIs specified in. In Hiruyama, Maniwa City, the amount of snow in winter exceeds 1 meter, and it can drop to below -10℃.[Note 1].. There are four ski resorts in the mountainous area in the northern part of the prefecture. Located between the Chugoku Mountains and the Seto Inland SeaKibi plateauHas an eclectic climate, with slightly cooler and more rainfall than in the south, Cold in winter is severe.
Japanese archipelagoCome totyphoonAnd the wind and rain caused by itShikoku MountainsIt is often weakened by thecalmAnd over the mountainsFern phenomenonPartly due to the influence of, mainly in urban areas and inland basinsExtremely hot dayThere are many days when Okayama City, where the prefectural capital is located, excludes the former Tatebe-cho and Mitsu-cho areas that belong to Kibi Kogen.Daylight hoursIs long, about 2,000 hours a year, and the annual rainfall is about 1,100 mm.JapanOne of the least precipitationlandIs.The fact that the number of days with precipitation of 1 mm or more is the smallest in Japan is the basis of Okayama Prefecture's catchphrase, "Sunny Country Okayama.".
|South (Seto Inland Sea coast)||Central part (inland part on the Seto Inland Sea side)||Northern (Kibi Kogen, Chugoku Mountains)|
|Wake||Takahashi||Kita Ward, Okayama City|
|Kita Ward, Okayama City|
- Takahashi River Upper Prefectural Natural Park, Kibi Historic Site Prefectural Natural Park, Yubara Okutsu Prefectural Natural Park, Kibiji Fudoki-no-Oka Prefectural Natural Park, Bisakusanchi Prefectural Natural Park, Kibi Seiryu Prefectural Natural Park, Yoshiigawa Middle-Prefectural Natural Park
Change of prefecture area (Yue prefecture merger）
- 1896(Meiji 29) March 3-Okayama PrefectureYoshino-gunThe entire Ishii village was transferred to Sayo-gun, Hyogo Prefecture. A part of Sankan village in Yoshino district (Nakayama) is transferred to Egawa village in Sayo district in Hyogo prefecture..
- 1963(38)May 9 - Okayama PrefectureWake-gunNissa TownOf the part of Fukuura in Oji and the sea surface of Fukuura grounds in Oji, the area within the line drawn from Maohana tip to Tsunazaki tip isHyogoAko CityMoved to.
- 1966(Showa 41)- May 11Incorporated part of the area of Kachiya-zaka, Nonohama, Daimon-cho, Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture into Kasaoka, Okayama Prefecture, and separated each part of the Shimohiraji-do, Kasaoka City, and Sakari areas into Fukuyama City... (Boundary change)
What was not executed
- 1963Around (Showa 38)-Okayama PrefectureKasaokaThe former Mohei village district and Yonoe districtHiroshimaFukuyama CityTo seek a merger with Yue Prefecture.Fukuyama CityFiled a petition for merger, but was not implemented due to opposition from Okayama Prefecture (Kasaoka City # Former Mohei Murakoshi merger riot).
2004Since (16), even in Okayama PrefectureGreat Heisei mergerIs advanced,2011(23) Currently, the following 15City・ 10county・ 10town・ 2villageThere is. All towns are read as "chou" and all villages are read as "son".
Okayama City, where the prefectural capital is located,2009(21) Moved to a government-designated city in April, Kita-Naka-ku-Higashi Ward-South wardEach of the four administrative districts was established.
Long time agoBizen,Bitchu,Bingo,Beauty workThe regionKibi countryIt was the same cultural area called, but now only the Bingo regionHiroshimaBelongs to.The border between Okayama and Hiroshima is not topographically divided by mountains and rivers, and the economic and cultural relationships between the two regions are still strong.KurashikiFlowing in the western part ofTakahashi RiverThe west is the Bigo area, and the Igasa area (Ibara city / Kasaoka city) is sometimes recognized as the Fukuyama area.
Wide administrative area
The Okayama prefecture's wide-area administrative area is divided by the former Regional Development Bureau.
- Bizen region
- Bitchu region
- Mimasaka region
- Tsuyama area- Tsuyama(Excluding Katsukita Town, former Katsuta County),Tomata-gunKagamino Town,Kume-gunMisaki Town, Kume-gunKumenami Town
- Maniwa area- Maniwa(Excluding Kitabocho, former Kamifusa-gun),ManiwaShinjo village
- Great Britain- Mimasaka, Tsuyama City (Former Katsuta-gunShohoku Town),Katsuta-gunShoo,Katsuta-gunNagi Town,Aida DistrictNishiawakura Village
Federation of Chambers of Commerce
- Okayama District-Okayama City
- Binan District-Soja City, Tamano City, Kurashiki City (Mabi, Sho, Chaya Town), Okayama City (Nadasaki)
- Bisai District-Kurashiki City, Kasaoka City, Asaguchi City, Ihara City, Yakage Town,
- Mitsu/Tobi District-Bizen City, Setouchi City, Akaban City, Okayama City (Mitsu, Kamido), Wake Town, Kibi Chuo Town (Kamo River)
- Bihoku/Atetsu District-Niimi City, Takahashi City, Kibichuo Town (Kayo)
- Maniwa District-Maniwa City, Shinjo Village
- Tomada/Kume area-Tsuyama City, Kagamino Town, Misaki Town, Kume Minami Town
- Katsuhide district-Tsuyama city (Katsuhoku), Mimasaka city, Nagi town, Shoo town, Nishiawakura village
Wide-area municipal area
It is a sphere set by the prefectural governor after consultation with related municipalities and having a population of approximately 10 or more and forming a daily living sphere with certain requirements.
- Tsuyama Metropolitan Area-Tsuyama City, Kagamino Town, Misaki Town, Kume Minami Town, Shoo Town, Nagi Town
- Maniwa Metropolitan Area-Maniwa City, Shinjo Village
- Ikasa wide area-Ihara city, Kasaoka city, Asaguchi city, Yakage town, Satosho town
- Aida Metropolitan Area-Mimasaka City, Nishiawakura Village
- Niimi City (Regional City)-Niimi City
- Takahashi City (Regional City)-Takahashi City
For areas around large cities such as Okayama City,1978Since (53), a wide-area administrative area around a large city has been set up separately.
Central city area
2014(26) In the "Comprehensive Strategy for Creating Towns, People, and Work" decided by the Cabinet in DecemberRegionCities that meet certain requirements for wide-area cooperation will become "cooperation center cities", and by concluding a cooperation agreement (Local Autonomy Law Article 252-2, Paragraph 1) with neighboring municipalities, a "cooperation center city area" will be formed. It is a thing.
- Kurashiki City/Takahashi River Basin (Cooperating Central City: Kurashiki City)-Kurashiki City/Kasaoka City/Ihara City/Soja City/Takahashi City/Niimi City/Asaguchi City/Hayashima Town/Satosho Town/Yakage Town
- Fukuyama City / Bingo Area (Cooperating Central City: Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture)-Kasaoka City / Ihara City / Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture / Mihara City / Onomichi City / Fuchu City / Sera Town / Kamiishi Kogen Town
Relationship with neighboring prefectures
- Kagawa : Seto Inland SeaLocated on the opposite bank across.Seto Ohashi BridgeThe fast marine liner is frequently connected in about 60 minutes and has become a commuting school area for mutual commuting.
- Hiroshima: Especially the Igasa region (Ibara-Kasaoka) Is a strong ties to the eastern part of Hiroshima prefecture and constitutes the Fukuyama metropolitan area, and the Igasa region is a town in Fukuyama city, Hiroshima prefecture. In addition, Ihara City and Kasaoka City have a part where Hiroshima and the city area are continuous.
- Tottori: Between adjacent thingsChugoku MountainsIt is a barrier to transportation and logistics.But,Yonago ExpresswayOpeningHakubi LineLimited expressYakumoTransportation is secured, such as the operation of.There are also trips for sightseeing and business trips.
- Hyogo: To the adjacent prefectural borderSanyo Main LineAs you can see from the very small number of flights, there is little interaction between regions.However, Hinase-cho, Bizen City has a strong connection with Ako City.In addition, the Bizen Prefectural Citizens Bureau jurisdiction and the Misaku Prefectural Citizens Bureau jurisdiction cooperate with the Hyogo Prefecture Nishiharima Prefectural Citizens Bureau for tourism.
Origin of prefecture name
The name of the prefecture isOkayama CityDerived from. "Okayama" was originally the presentOkayama CastleIt was meant to refer to a small hill that existed in a place whereSengoku periodToUkita HideyaWas built in "Okayama" and then formedcastle townIt comes from being called Okayama including. It should be noted that "Okayama" began to be called as the place name of the castle town from the Hideya letter.Bunroku3 years(1594) It is supposed to be from around this time.
In the current Okayama prefecture area,Washuyama Ruins(KurashikiFrom the primitive(I.e.Exists andPaleolithicIt can be seen that people lived in it. There is a Paleolithic Onbara Site in Kamisaihara Village (now Kagamino Town), the northernmost part of the prefecture. The lower layer of the ruins (about 2 years agoSoil layerFrom)Knife shaped stonewareHas been excavated from the upper layer about 1 years agoFine stone bladeHas also been excavated. At the Onbara siteFurnaceTraces have been detected. One of them has about 1 pebbles arranged in a semi-circle. It is a small furnace with a width of 10 cm and a depth of 40 cm.charcoalThere is a lump and ash soil spread around the furnace, which is a rare structure showing the traces of life of Paleolithic people 2 years ago..
地球 OfGlobal warmingThe Seto Inland Sea appeared due to the rise in sea level. To show thatSetouchi CityIt is the Hijishima Kaizuka in Ushimado Town. After that, people lived and became rich with gifts from nature for hunting, gathering and fishing.Jomon PeriodIs also in the second half,Tsumo KaizukaOver 170 human bones have been excavated. In the latter half of the period, the Tsushima Edo ruins in Kita-ku, Okayama cityPaddy fieldThe remains themselves have been detected. Towards the end of the Jomon period, while hunting and collecting activitiesPaddy rice cultivationWas also done.
Also, HikozakiShell mound(Okayama CitySouth wardIn)Jomon PeriodThe previous termSoil layerからRice OfPlant opalExcavated in large numbersKita), a similar discovery was made, and in the early Jomon periodRiceIt seems that the cultivation of rice had begun.
Ancient timesToKibi countryIt is said thatKinaiArea andKitakyushuarea,IzumoTogether with the regionJapanese archipelagoIt is an area that flourished as one of the centers of the city.Kibi country TheKinaiForming an alliance with powers and unifying the Japanese archipelago (Mid-fourth century) Was affected. It has excellent iron technology and its control area is now Okayama Prefecture.HiroshimaMiddle East / Kagawa Prefecture Island Area / Hyogo PrefectureHarimaOver rural areas,KakogawaBounded byShikoku,Geiyo IslandsIt is estimated that it had also reached. It is also the fourth-largest burial mound in Japan, and the first burial mound for the general public to enter.Zouzan Kofun(Okayama City Kita Ward) and 9th place in JapanSakuyama Tumulus(General corporation),Ryomiyayama Tumulus(Akaban) Large sizeOld tombIs left in Okayama prefecture.
6st centuryAfter subserving to the Yamato Imperial Court in the first half, Kibikuni was to suppress the power.Bizen country,China,Bingo countryIt is divided into three countries, and further from BizenBeautiful landWas separated. Kokufu is the current Okayama city (Bizen country), Soja city (Bichinoku),Tsuyama(Mimasakaku).
Heian periodIn Bizen and BichuReceiptIt is considered to be one of the most popular "foreign countries" and had high agricultural productivity. Moreover, manor gardens were opened in various places during this period. EspeciallyShikasoAre four manors inherited by Mr. Fujiwara's chief (Your HighnessIt was one of the). In addition, Daianji Temple (Kita Ward, Okayama City) etc. At the end of the Heian periodTairaPlaced in the sphere of influence ofToshinaga2 years(1183) In the southeastern part of the prefecture, Kurashiki CityTamashimaIn the district, next year in the Fujito districtGenpei battleWas unfolded (Battle of Mizushima-Battle of Fujito).
Kamakura PeriodWhen I entered, I was originally based in Eastern JapanMr. Nasu-Mr. Matsuda-Mr. Mimura-Mr. Sho-AkagiInfluential people such asGroundMoved and became indigenous after getting a job (Move from East to West)Kamakura ShogunateLordIt is called the Nishiken family in the sense of).
Northern and Northern Dynasties,Emperor GodaigoBecame a passage when Oki was swept away,Takanori KojimaA samurai who was affiliated with Miyakata appeared, and many samurai acted as Miyakata because Hoki Funakami, which was the first base after the escape from Oki, was nearby.TurbulenceでMuromachi ShogunateHas a power in San'inMr. YamanaWas invaded and was placed under the influence of Mr. Yamana, centering on Northern Mimasaka. However, Mr. YamanaMeitoku no RanDeclined in.
Muromachi PeriodToKamakura ShogunateHarima's great tribe who played an active part in the defeatAkamatsu Norimura(Circle center)Harima-Bizen-Beauty workAfter being appointed as guardian of 3 countries,AkamatsuOf the three generationsGuardianInheritance, these three countries develop a history that is almost linked.Manaka Akamatsu Kayoshi no RanAt the time generalYoshinori AshikagaAkamatsu temporarily declined because of the siege ofMr. YamanaOwned three countries. After the twists and turns, Mr. Akamatsu who revivedOnin's rebellionAssembled in the East Army inHosokawa KatsumotoMore promised to protect the Three Kingdoms,Masanori AkamatsuReturned to the Mikuni guardian position by driving away the forces of Mr. Yamana of the West Army. But,Sengoku periodToGuardian feeThe child of Masanori Masaru was killed by Urakami Mune, the owner of Mitsuishi Castle, and Mr. Akamatsu continues to decline. Replaced Mr. Akamatsu and expanded his power around BizenUrakamiWas a vassal in the place of MunekageNaoki UkitaDestroyed by the second rank ofMr. UkitaGrew in power.
BitchuThen protect the Muromachi periodMr. HosokawaHowever, it invaded from Izumo during the Warring States periodAmako Mr. ShoThey were following the powerful people. After that, I got the support of Mr. MoriMimura familyWas unifying most of Bichu, and part of Mimasaka Bizen was under the influence to control the three countries,Eiroku9 years(1566) A family member of Mimura is currently in Fuzenzan Kozenji in Paddy Village.Naoki UkitaAssassinated by someone in his hands and succeededMotochika MimuraNext year with UkitaMeizenji battleLost to. afterwards,Mr. OdaAt the invitation of Mr. Mihori, Mr. Mimura was destroyed.Bitchu Rebellion). On the other hand, in the case of Southwest Kasaoka in BitchuMurakami Suigun(Nojima Murakami) was dominated by Takashige Murakami and Kasaoka Castle was built.
In this way, many warlords in the present-day Okayama region took on the aspect of group division, and during the Warring States period, a major force unifying the current Okayama region was finally out. This is because Okayama Prefecture became a mowing ground for Amako and Ouchi in the early Sengoku period, and in the latter periodHideyoshi HashibaFamous for its water attackBattle of Bicchu Takamatsu CastleThis is because it became a collision point between Mr. Oda in the east and Mr. Mori in the west as represented by. Existence of Ukita in Bizen and Mimura in BichuChineseNo significant activity was seen in the forces. However, even Mr. Ukita and Mr. Mimura are not without their sides playing the proxy war of the East and West powers. Mr. Ukita, who has retained and grown his house until the end of the Warring States period (early modern times) as described below, with the connection with Hideyoshi can be said to be an exception to the local forces.
The early modern period
The current land of Okayama was only a part of the rural area in the western part of Bizen country with three small hills called "Okayama", "Ishiyama" and "Tenjinyama". Naotsuke who built it built a small castle in "Ishiyama"Mr. KanemitsuThe head ofKinko MunetakaBy plotAccusedAfter opening the castle, I opened it in Okayama. Naoko's childUkita HideyaTook over the protection of Bizen, Bichu and Mimasaka, and with the permission of Hideyoshi, built a castle in "Okayama" and called a merchant from Bizen Fukuoka to form a castle town. Hideya thenKeicho5 years(1600),Battle of SekigaharaThe U.S. Army, which had been one of the five great elders of the Toyotomi clan, was confiscated andHachijojimaWas washed away.
It is the victory sideHideaki KobayakawaHad 3 stones in 51 countries, but died without succession in 2 years and became disconnected, Keicho 8 (1603), was called the Western GeneralHimeji DomainFeudal lordTerumasa IkedaSecond son ofTadatsugu IkedaEntered Bizen 38 stones as a branch house. After Tadatsugu and Tadao,Tottori DomainFrom territory exchanged in Okayama with 31 stonesMitsumasa Ikeda(Grandchild of Terumasa) is BizenOkayama DomainAfter laying the foundation of the, the family of Mitsumasa was responsible for the feudal lord until the Meiji Restoration. Also, within the territory of the Ikeda familyElder OfJinyaAre located in various places,Iki family3万3,000石の虫明陣屋を筆頭に、池田家3万2,000石の天城陣屋、池田家2万2,000石の周匝（すさい）陣屋、日置（へき）家1万6,000石の金川陣屋、池田家1万4,000石の建部陣屋、土倉家1万1,000石の佐伯陣屋があった。城下町・岡山は発展を続け、第4代池田綱政の治世のHoei4 years(1707) Has a population of 3 (the total population including samurai and temples is estimated to be 635 to 4), making it one of the ten most economically powerful castle towns in Japan.the current[When?]Then, Gogoen, which is one of the Three Great Gardens of Japan (KorakuenIt was at this time that the) was created. When the financial situation of the Okayama clan deteriorated in the 19th century, the clan strengthened discrimination against the Buraku victims. as a result,Ansei3 years(1856) ).Astringent Izumi)There has occurred.
In BitchuMr. KobayakawaAfter the reform, the clan governing the country was not placed and the territory and the Daimyo territory/Hatamoto territory were complicated.Bitchu Matsuyama DomainBeginning withFoot guard-Nisese Domain-Niimi Domain,Okada Domain,Asao Domain・It is a branch of the Okayama domainOkayama Nitta Domain (Kamokata Domain)andOkayama Nitta Domain (Ikusaka Domain)Was established. Most of the current Ikasa areaBingo Fukuyama DomainIt is a territory and is treated as one with Bingo, and reclamation is promoted by Nitta development led by the Fukuyama domain. Also,ReplacementNarihajinya of the Yamazaki family (BakumatsuToNaruha DomainOf the replacement)Togawa family OfNaskawa JinyaThe Togawas areFlag bookEven asHayashima・Jinyas were set up in Obi, Senoo and Nakajima (Nakajo) respectively.Kurashiki TheHeaven(Direct control of the Shogunate)Iyo,SanukiThere was a shogunate camp that governs the affairs of neighboring countries, and it was said that its prosperity was more than Okayama.
MimasakaMoriyaIs packed with 18 stones. After being cut off by four generations,Echizen Matsudaira familyOf the soujisujiTsuyama Domain10 stones of the Miura familyKatsuyama Domain2 stones were established.
The end of the Edo periodSatsuma Domain,Choshu clanWhen the movement of the curtain byOutsideThe Okayama domain wasEmperorToRelative-Musical scoreThe Tsuyama clan and Bitchu Matsuyama clan that wereSakuha schoolDivided intoMeijiNew Year (1868)Boshin WarIs the lord of the timeKatsushika ItakuraWas in the old and middle-aged job,Morning enemyAs the Okayama domain attacked.
Meiji 4 YearMay 7(1871May 8), by the new Meiji governmentAbandoned DomainByOkayama DomainOkayama Prefecture inheritedBizen countryWas set as the range. Initially, 14 prefectures were established in the current Okayama prefecture area, but in December of the same year, Okayama prefecture,Fukatsu,Hojo PrefectureIt was reorganized into three prefectures. afterwards,1875(Meiji8 years) April 12ChinaとBingo countryOda prefecture (former Fukatsu prefecture) which corresponds to1876(9th year of Meiji) On April 4, 18 districts of Bingo countryHiroshimaTransfer toBeautiful landThe corresponding Hojo prefecture is also included. The boundary of Okayama Prefecture is after this1896(Meiji 29)Yoshino-gunIshii VillageTheHyogoSayo-gunTransfer to the countySankanmuraSakai-gun in Hyogo PrefectureEgawa VillageTransfer to. After the war1963(Showa 38),Wake-gunNissa Town(CurrentBizen) EasternFukuura districtHyogo Prefecture (excluding Terayama)Ako CityTransfer to, laterKasaokaThe transfer to Hiroshima Prefecture has started, but it has been blocked, and there have been no major changes until then.
The government office of the prefecture is located in Okayama City, and the railway network isSixth High School·old systemOkayama Medical UniversityWith the establishment of educational institutions such as (the Ministry of Education takes over the Okayama Domain Medical Center)Sanyo regionShowed its growth as a base of. In addition, we produce talented people in the political and financial world, especiallyFreedom Civil Rights MovementThen.KatayamaLaterprime ministerBecomeDog breed,Kaichiro HiranumaMany activists and politicians, includingFirst lifeFounder'sKota YanoSent them to the world.
Prewar industryAgriculture:Is the mainKojima BayBy cultivating land to expand the rice cultivation area and improve productivity,Rush-CottonCultivationHilly areaAtFruit treeWhile cultivation takes place, in the northsericultureWas held actively. Facing the Seto Inland SeaKojimaIn the district (Kurashiki City)ShiodaDevelopment flourished from the late Edo period to the Meiji era, and the Nozaki family, a famous local family, made a fortune.
After the 1870s, silk mills were established one after another in the prefecture as modern industries.Kurashiki spinning(Abbreviation: Kurabo Industries) has grown into one of the leading yarn-making companies in Japan,Osamu SaburoBy Kurashiki Silk Weave (currentKuraray), a Chinese hydroelectric company that supports spinning (currentChina Electric Power) Was also established. The development of the textile industry of this era is nowKurashiki Ofjeans,School uniformIs the source of the rise of. Ohara is a business person,Ohara Museum of Art,Kurashiki Central Hospital, Establishment of laboratories for agriculture and social issues,Toshiji IshiiSupporting the orphan care business ofMecenatI made a business.
1891(Meiji 24)Sanyo Railway(Current JR Sanyo Line) goes through Okayama to HiroshimaOnomichiIt has been opened until several private railway lines were opened (see the section on railways). Major ones of these laterNational railwayWas incorporated into.
As the middle-class population increased in thickness due to economic development, secondary education and higher education were enhanced at the request. In particular, public and private girls' schools have been established one after another, and it has become a prefectural prefecture for girls' secondary education nationwide.
From such terrain,social welfareIn the field, we have produced many human resources with high foresight,Social workIt is sometimes said to be the birthplace of modern welfare business. Especially1917(TaishoWas established in the prefecture in 6 years)Jisei advisor system TheOsaka OfArea committee systemLined up withPublic welfare officerIt is said that this will lead to the system, and the above-mentioned Katayama submarine will be the first in Japan for the poor.Neighbor HouseHas been established. OtherSalvation ArmyAbolished atProstituteExercise and left a mark on improving women's rights and livesYamahei GunpeiAndChild independence support facilityBecame the pioneer ofHome schoolEstablishedKosuke Tomeoka,Okayama Hiroai Society HospitalEstablished and contributed to community medicineAlice Petty Adams, Japan's first orphanage (Orphanage) Made upToshiji IshiiEtc. started the activity in Okayama Prefecture. Therefore, Yamamuro, Toruoka, Adams and Ishii are called "Okayama four saints" because they have made great achievements in the history of social welfare.
HoweverSecond World WarOf the end of the war1945(Showa20 years)6Kurashiki City, where there was an aircraft factory inMizushimaDistrict and Okayama CityU.S. ForcesBy largeAir raidReceived. In Okayama City, air raids almost destroyed the center, killing more than 1,700 citizens.
After the war
After the war, large-scale reclamation projects such as Kojima Bay and Kasaoka Bay continue to be carried out, and huge agricultural and industrial areas appear in the waterfront.
またGovernor MikiThe 1960s,National comprehensive development planIn line with Mizushima area, large ships can enter the port and oilComplexTo createSteelmaking,petrochemistryandAutomobileWas invited to the factory. At the same time, Kasaoka CityBingo Industrial Development Special AreaSpecified toNippon Steel Fukuyama WorksSteel-related industries such as In this way, heavy industrialization proceeded mainly in the coastal areas of the southern part of the prefecture, and it has changed from an agricultural center to an industrial center. On the other hand,1970 eraAir pollution into the Seto Inland SeaOil spill,red tide, I was troubled by the deterioration of the water quality of Lake Kojima.
After the 1970sSanyo ShinkansenThe opening ofSeto Ohashi BridgeDue to the opening ofhighway・Railway network is the only airport managed by the prefecture with a runway of 3,000 metersOkayama AirportThe aviation network was opened by the opening ofTransportation hubHeightened its position as.
Population is increasing in the south, with Okayama and Kurashiki cities at 150 million.Metropolitan areaForming (Okayama metropolitan area). The population within a 2-hour drive from the Okayama Interchange is about 1,640 million, which is larger than that of Tokyo. The total production value in that range is about 97 trillion yen, which is larger than that of Canada.
In the 2000s, suburban/quasi-suburban shopping malls such as AEON MALL Kurashiki, which was converted from the site of a spinning factory, were constructed in various areas of the prefecture including large and small. On the other hand, the shopping street becomes a shutter street,DaieiOkayama storeMitsukoshiThe hollowing out of the central city area (doughnutization), which is symbolized by the successive withdrawal of large stores in the city center such as the Kurashiki shop, has become a serious problem.
December 2020, 12.The prefecture and the prefectural medical association announced for the rapid spread of the new coronavirus..
The population of Okayama Prefecture has consistently increased since the postwar period of 165 million.2005(HeiseiIn 17, it reached about 195 million.Hiroshima cityNext to the second largest city in the Chugoku region, Okayama (about 2) and Kurashiki, the third largest (about 75), has a strong population growth centering on the Okayama metropolitan area. In the area surrounded by the Kibi Kogen and mountains of the Chugoku Mountains, the aging of the population is progressing and the population is decreasing. Therefore, in the whole prefecture1990The population has been almost flat since around (2),2011(23)Great East Japan EarthquakeSince then, the number of migrants has increased.. Okayama Prefecture is ranked in the "Rural Living Desired Area Ranking" published annually by the NPO Furusato Return Center.2012Second place every (24),2013(25) ranked in 3rd place every time.
In the marital relationship, the age of first marriage of men and womenKagawaIt is also one of the fastest in Japan.
|Population distribution by age in Okayama prefecture and Japan (2005)||Okayama Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Okayama Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|Okayama Prefecture Municipalities' Population, Area and Population Density (June 2021, 6)|
*The order of municipalities isNational Local Government CodeOrder of
|市町村||population||area||The population density|
|1||Okayama City||718,635||789.95km2||910 people/km2|
|7||General corporation||68,593||211.90km2||324 people/km2|
|9||Niimi City||27,310||793.29km2||34 people/km2|
|11||Setouchi City||35,579||125.45km2||284 people/km2|
|15||Asaguchi City||32,553||66.46km2||490 people/km2|
|17||Hayashima Town||12,555||7.62km2||1,648 people/km2|
|18||Satosho Town||10,944||12.23km2||895 people/km2|
|20||Shinjo village||790||67.11km2||12 people/km2|
|21||Kagamino Town||11,852||419.68km2||28 people/km2|
|23||Nagi Town||5,464||69.52km2||79 people/km2|
|24||Nishiawakura Village||1,376||57.97km2||24 people/km2|
|25||Kumenami Town||4,393||78.65km2||56 people/km2|
|26||Misaki Town||12,814||232.17km2||55 people/km2|
(List publicly elected governors in particular)
|代||Name||Term of office|
|1||Hiroyoshi Nishioka||1947 (Showa 22) April 4-16 (Showa 1951) March 26|
|2||Yukiharu Miki(4st term)||1951 (Showa 26) April 5-3 (Showa 1964) March 39|
|3||Takenori Kato(2st term)||1964 (Showa 39) April 11-12 (Showa 1972) March 47|
|4||Shiro Nagano(6st term)||November 1972, 47 (Showa 11)-November 12, 1996|
|5||Masahiro Ishii(4st term)||November 1996, 8-November 11, 12|
|6||Ryuta Ibaraki(3rd term)||November 2012, 24-Current position|
As the main office of the administrative agency of Okayama Prefecture,Okayama Prefectural OfficeIs located in Uchiyamashita, Kita-ku, the same city. Bizen/Mimasaka/Binchu prefectural offices are located in Okayama Prefecture, and regional offices are established as subordinate organizations. The Regional Development Bureau was once established, but it has been integrated and reorganized to the present day.
2008(20) At the regular press conference on June 6, 2 (Heisei 2011), bond issuance restrictions based on the municipal financial soundness law newly enforced from 23 (Heisei 2009), etc. Managed by the countryFinancial revitalization groupDeclared a financial crisis as it could fall. Therefore, in order to resolve the structurally expected 400 billion yen shortage of financial resources,2008(20) "Okayama Prefecture Financial Structural Reform Plan (draft)" in AugustWas announced. At that time, based on various opinions expressed by the municipalities and residents regarding the reduction of expenditures and the consolidation of prefectural facilities, the Okayama Prefectural Administrative and General Structural Reform 11 was formulated in November of the same year. The concrete framework of this outline is (2008) reduction of the number of staff, (1) restructuring of organizational structure, (2) awareness reform and personnel system of staff, (3) reduction of clerical work, (4)Public worksReduction, (6) Revenue securing, (7) Closure / transfer / consolidation of public facilities, (8) Transfer of office work / authority of municipalities, (9) Drastic review of affiliated organizations, (10) Effective These efforts cover 10 fields of construction of an administrative evaluation system.2012(24) Degree (Number of staff is2013By implementing this by (25), the goal is to solve the shortfall of 396 billion yen in general financial resources and establish a sustainable financial structure with a good balance between revenue and expenditure.In addition, as a goal of future financial management, "Make a budget according to your income"Do not increase the prefectural bond balance any more(Primary balanceTo be profitable)"Aim for the slimmest system compared to prefectures of the same size"Break away from financial management by emergency evacuation measures such as administrative reform promotion bonds"We will complete the reforms in the next four yearsIt is said that it will work on financial management in line with these five goals.
- Financial capability index 0.54
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.04) 17th out of 15 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 3,978 billion yen
- General account revenue 6,975 billion yen
- General account expenditure ¥6,951 billion
- Fiscal strength index 0.49
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 9th among 1 municipalities
- Ordinary balance ratio 97.8% (Prefectural average: 92.8% Fiscal consolidation is progressing)
- Real balance ratio 0.3
- Personnel expenses per person, property expenses, etc. settlement amount 13 yen (prefectural average: 379 yen)
- Real debt service ratio 17.8% (Prefectural average: 14.7% Limiting to issuance if 18% is exceeded)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,237.10 (Prefectural average: 1,173.11)
- Planned to reduce the total number of people in 2005 (17) by about 2010 compared to 22 (1,400)
- Laspeyres index 96.2 (Prefectural average: 99.6)
Local bond balance
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account, current amount ¥1 billion
- Local bonds for special accounts other than the above, current amount of ¥1,092 billion
- In addition to the above, there are outstanding debts related to debt guarantees for third sector (including foundations).
- Fiscal strength index 0.42
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 8th among 8 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.40
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 10th among 10 municipalities
Economic and industrial
Most cities, towns and villages in the southern part of the prefecture where urbanization has advanced and industrial development is centered on Okayama City, excluding Ihara City, Kasaoka City and Satosho Town.Okayama metropolitan areaBelong to. In the northern part of the prefecture, mountainous areas spread and the population is relatively sparse. The Igasa region in the southwestern part of the prefecture (however, it does not include Yakage town and Asaguchi city, but belongs to the Okayama metropolitan area) is centered on Fukuyama city in Hiroshima prefecture.Fukuyama metropolitan area.
Spread in southern OkayamaKojima BayReclamationCentered on the groundOkayama PlainAnd northernTsuyama BasinSince ancient times,riceRice cultivation has been the center of agricultural products until now,Koshihikari Rice,Asahi US,HinohikariAre cultivated. Also in the southOkayama CityNadasakiDistricteggplant,KurashikiOf the islandsLotus rootShipped to major cities includingflowers, Which is rare in JapanLeekBut in the north andKibi plateauThen.Shiitake mushroom,Matsutake mushroomAre being actively produced.
About 9% of domestic Muscat is produced in Okayama Prefecture,Meiji EraAfter that, Okayama CityTsudaka area・In hilly areas such as the Kabutani district, grapes and peaches温室Cultivation has started. In terms of shipping volume in all prefectures, grapes ranked 4th (West Japan 1st) and peaches 6th (WakayamaAlthough it is less than 2% of the total market share in Western Japan, second only to, Limited to some varieties,Muscat of Alexandria,New Pione,Black soybeanSakushu Black's production is one of the best in Japan, Is now a major local product of Okayama prefecture. Besides in the prefectureOkayama city Higashi-kuIn the year-end gift season, fruits such as (Atago pear) and (Year) are cultivated with the top share in the country, and they are blessed with high production technology and mild climate, and produce high quality products. In recent years, these agricultural productsChugoku,TaiwanAttempts have been made to export and sell overseas.
In livestock farmingChugoku MountainsMainly alongNiimi CityIn the Senya district, beef cattle such as "Senya beef"Wagyu beefAre bred. In dairy farming, Hiruzen Kogen (ManiwaIn)Jersey cowGrazing was carried out and thick milk containing a lot of fat was used.milkEtc. are shipped,Kibichuo-choLet's use milk of a variety that matches the climateYoshida FarmIs of high qualitycheeseIs producing.Other,Yamada apiaryCentered aroundBeekeepingHas also been done.
Long time agoRush,Konjac,tobaccoWas also active, but the production volume is gradually decreasing due to the change of industrial structure after the war. In the mountainous areas mainly in the north, young people have flown into urban areas andAgingbyDepopulationIs progressing, and the shortage of agricultural workers has become a problem.
- Main varieties
- (Atago pear)
- Black soybean
- Fishing industry
Seto Inland SeaIn Okayama Prefecture, which facesCoastal fisheryHas been done, and onceJapanese Spanish mackerel,ThailandMedium-sized fish were mainly caught, but from the Meiji eraShowaOf the Seto Inland Sea due to the impact of urbanization and the reduction of fishing grounds due to the reclamation projectWater pollutionOccurred, and the rich fishing grounds as before were lost.
However, even now, including Shimotsui Port in Kurashiki City,Japanese rockfish,Webfoot octopus,FlounderIt is a good fishing ground such asSetouchi CityOku Town-Ushimado TownFor example, I used a complicated beachSeaweed,Oyster OfAquacultureIs being actively practiced. Oyster production is the second largest in Japan. As a local dish using seafood caught in the Seto Inland Sea, rose sushi (ekiben sushi sold as matsuri sushi), takomeshi, and mamakari (Sappa) Pickled.
In addition,BizenNissa TownAnd so onOkonomiyakiPut inOysterIs being promoted to Okayama prefecture and other prefectures as a new specialty, and there are also new initiatives to link fisheries resources to the wake of the town.
World War IIIn Okayama Prefecture, where there was no large-scale port in Agricultural Prefecture beforeSecondary industryIs silkspinningLight industry such as work was the center, but after the war, depending on the prefecture,Chugoku / Shikoku regionA policy that emphasized industrialization, which was behind other prefectures, was adopted.Mizushima Complex(Kurashiki City) land reclamationoilRefinery/MajorSteelmakingPlaceAutomobileAttracting factories, etc., has made rapid industrial progress. JFE Steel's Kurashiki ward and Fukuyama district (because it includes the Kasaoka city area) have two integrated iron and steel plants in the prefecture.
General corporationIndustrial parks have been located one after another in the inland areas, and the production of automobile-related parts and electronic equipment factories has been established. In addition, in Okayama City, there are market-oriented, light-industrial factories such as food and printing.OkanamiDistrict andSaidaiji TempleLocated in a district, Kurashiki cityKojimaIn the districtjeans,School uniformThe sewing industry is located in the area. Okayama Prefecture has the largest shipment of school uniforms nationwide.
To Kasaoka City in the western part of the prefectureJFE Steel West Japan WorksMany companies such as affiliated companies of Fukuyama Steel Works from Hiroshima Prefecture are expanding. The site of JFE Steel Fukuyama Works also extends over the area of Kasaoka City.
1980 eraAfter that, in order to make the inland area such as Kibi Highlands a new industrial zonehighwayMaintenance ofOkayama AirportDevelopment such as suburban relocation of IT related companies and ICElectronic deviceThe attraction of factories was promoted by the prefecture. However, even now, decades after the development, there are not many factories located, and the business is not progressing as originally planned.
Although the prefecture has succeeded in transforming itself into an industrial prefecture by actively improving its hardware for industrialization, the debts increased by these projects are now putting pressure on the prefecture's finances.
In Okayama Prefecture in recent yearsTertiary industryHas features such as pharmaceuticals that utilize biotechnology and industries such as IT information and communications. Technology companies that support unique precision processing production, as well as food, health, medical, environment, welfare, and bio-related companies and research institutes are continuing to work on creating a new employment industry through industry-academia-government collaboration. In 15, the Okayama Information Highway, which was the first in Japan to connect a high-speed, large-capacity backbone optical fiber network to the whole area of the prefecture in an 8-shape, and was also connected to the nationwide gigabit network, was established.Service industryAnd retail,Financial industryHeadquarters and offices are located in the southern part of the prefecture centering on Okayama city.
1960 eraUntilTraditionalIIndividualThe majority were managed retail stores. Urbanization since the 1970smotorizationNationwide and Chugoku/Shikoku regional scale due to the progress ofsupermarket,Convenience store, Such as electronics storesChain storeOpened many stores along the main road in the suburbs. While convenience for living has increased,City center OfHollowing outInvited.Bubble economyAfter the collapse of theLand priceDecline is progressing. High-rise to central city area in recent yearsApartmentConstruction of one after another. Also, opening new stores in central areas of retail storesRedevelopmentThe business is actively expanding.populationincrease ofIs also seen, and now land prices are rising again.
In Okayama City,Edo Period Ofcastle townDerived fromOmotemachiDistrict and1972(Showa 47)Sanyo ShinkansenDeveloped after openingJROkayama stationThe surrounding area is two major commercial areas.Okayama prefecture south metropolitan areaHas a population of 150 million and is one of the few regional cities with high growth potential. In OkayamaGovernment-designated cityWith the transition as a trigger, it is expected that revitalization such as redevelopment will continue.
Ibara City and Kasaoka City in the southwestern part of the prefecture during the Edo periodBingo Fukuyama DomainHistorically, it has a large sense of commercial unity with the eastern part of Hiroshima Prefecture, and has relatively little connection with other municipalities in the prefecture (such as Okayama City). These areas still belong to the Fukuyama metropolitan area even today, and many residents depend on Fukuyama for everyday shopping.
On the other hand, in other areas, withdrawal and closure of commercial facilities due to population outflow and depopulation accompanied by phenomena, and sponge-like phenomenon due to opening of large commercial facilities in the suburbs have been observed, and regional revitalization has become a major issue.
Major companies headquartered in Okayama Prefecture
|Company name||Head office location||Listed market|
|alpha||Naka Ward, Okayama City||JASDAQ|
|EJ Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Wesco Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE Second Section|
|Omotogumi||Kita Ward, Okayama City||JASDAQ|
|Okayama Prefecture Freight Forwarding||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE Second Section|
|Okayama Paper||Minami Ward, Okayama City||JASDAQ|
|Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE Second Section|
|KG information||Kita Ward, Okayama City||JASDAQ|
|Saint Marc Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Daikoku Tensan||Kurashiki||TSE First Section|
|Takizawa Iron Works||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Ibara||TSE First Section|
|Bank of China||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Tatoo||Kita Ward, Okayama City||JASDAQ|
|Tenmaya store||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE Second Section|
|Tomato bank||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Hagiwara industry||Kurashiki||TSE First Section|
|Haruyama Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Hallows||Hayashima-cho, Tsukubo-gun||TSE First Section|
|Benesse Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||TSE First Section|
|Misawa Homes China||Kita Ward, Okayama City||JASDAQ|
Including companies that have registered head offices in other prefectures.
A major company founded in Okayama Prefecture with a base office
- Kuraray - KurashikiでStart a business.. PresentMain officeIs Tokyo (however, the registered head office is still in Kurashiki City).It still has Kurashiki and Okayama offices.
- Kurashiki spinning(Kurabo)-Founded in Kurashiki. The current head office is in Osaka (but the registered head office is still in Kurashiki City). The Okayama factory is still in place today. Hotel on the site of the factoryKurashiki Ivy Square,Kurashiki Central HospitalFounded,2021(Reiwa3 years)NowBut it has a deep connection with KurashikiCompany.
- Mitsui Shipbuilding(Mitsui E & S Holdings)-Founded in Tamano City. The current head office is Tokyo. Even now, the Tamano Office is located in Tamano City, where the company was founded.
Major companies with bases in Okayama Prefecture
- Mitsubishi Motors
- JFE Steel
- Tokyo Steel
- ENEOS(OldNippon Oil Refinery-Japan Energy）
- Asahi Kasei
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Murata Manufacturing(Okayama Murata Manufacturing)
- ロ ー ム(Rohm Wako）
- (Panasonic Electronic Device Tsuyama)
- sharp(Sharp Takaya Electronics Industry)
- Sanoyas Holdings(Sanoyasu Shipbuilding)
- Shinagawa Refractories
- Arakawa Chemical Industry
- Osaka Soda
- Nippon Zeon
- Japanese agricultural industry
Products and services that originated in Okayama Prefecture
Life and transportation
Okayama Prefectural PoliceIt is under the jurisdiction of the headquarters and has the following 22 police stations. The last few yearsMerger of municipalitiesWith the2006(18)May 4The area under the jurisdiction of the police department was reviewed. Also,2009From April 21, 4, the Okayama East Police Station was renamed Okayama Central Police Station and the Saidaiji Police Station was renamed Okayama East Police Station due to the transition of Okayama City to a designated city.
- Okayama Central Police Station(Naka Ward, Okayama City): Okayama CityEast and Naka Wards of Kita Ward
- Okayama Nishi Police Station(Kita Ward, Okayama City): Northwestern part of Kita Ward, Okayama City and part of Minami Ward
- Okayama Minami Police Station(Minami-ku, Okayama City): Most of Minami-ku, Okayama City and part of Kita-ku
- Okayama Kita Police Station(Kita Ward, Okayama City): Northern part of Kita Ward, Okayama City (former Mitsu Town/Tatebe Town Area)Kibichuo-cho
- Okayama East Police Station(Higashi Ward, Okayama City): Higashi Ward, Okayama CitySaidaiji Temple・Kamido district
- Akaban Police Station(Okayama City Higashi Ward): Okayama City Higashi Ward Seto DistrictAkaban
- Bizen police station(Bizen City): Bizen-Wakimachi
- Setouchi Police Station(Setouchi City): Setouchi City
- Tamano Police Station(Tamano City): Tamano-shi
- Kurashiki Police Station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki(Kurashiki Ward) ・Part of Kita Ward, Okayama City・Hayashima Town
- Kojima police station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki City (Kojimadistrict)
- Tamashima Police Station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki City (Tamashima・Funaho/Mabi district・Asaguchi City-Satosho Town
- Mizushima Police Station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki City (Mizushimadistrict)
- Kasaoka Police Station(Kasaoka City): Kasaoka
- Ihara Police Station(Ihara): Ibara-Yakake
- Soja Police Station(Soja City): General corporation
- Takahashi Police Station(Takahashi City): Takahashi
- Niimi Police Station(Niimi City): Niimi City
- Maniwa Police Station(Maniwa City): Maniwa-Shinjo village
- Tsuyama police station(Tsuyama City): Tsuyama-Kagamino Town
- Mimasaka police station(Mimasaka City): Mimasaka-Shoo-Nagi Town-Nishiawakura Village
- Misaki Police Station(Misaki Town): Misaki Town-Kumenami Town
Train1891(Meiji 24)Sanyo RailwayStarting from the opening of the current JR Sanyo Main Line from Mitsuishi Station to Okayama Station,Chinese Railway-Saidaiji Railway-Katakami Railway-Shimotsui Electric RailwayEtc. opened one after another. On the other hand, after the war, many private railway lines were abolished due to the progress of motorization and the decrease in users.1972(Showa 47)National railwaySanyo ShinkansenShin-Osaka・Between Okayama and Okayama two years laterHakataThe space opens,1988In 63, the JR Seto Ohashi Line opened with the opening of the Seto Ohashi Bridge. Since then, JR Okayama stationHonshuとKyusyu,andSan'inとShikokuThe big one that connectsTerminalHas become. Currently, the following routes exist, and the number has decreased nationwide in Okayama City.TramIs also operating.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Shinkansen - Okayama station(Okayama CityKita)・Shin Kurashiki Station(Kurashiki City)
- S W Sanyo Main Line - Mitsuishi Station(Bizen City)- Kasaoka Station(Kasaoka City)
- V Hakubi Line - Kurashiki Station(*Direct connection to Okayama station)- Xinxiang Station(Niimi City)
- U Kibi Line -Okayama Station- Soja Station(Soja City)
- N Ako Line - Saga Station(Bizen City)- Higashiokayama Station(Okayama CityNaka-ku) (*Direct connection to Okayama station)
- T Tsuyama Line -Okayama Station- Tsuyama Station(Tsuyama City)
- M L Uno Line -Okayama Station- Uno Station(Tamano City)
- M Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) - Chayamachi Station(Kurashiki City) (*Direct connection to Okayama Station)- Kojima Station(Kurashiki City)
- P Geibi Line - Binchu Jindai Station(Niimi City) (*Niimi StationDirect) to- Nono Station(Niimi City)
- K Hime Shinsen - Mimasaka Doi Station(Mimasaka City)-Niimi Station
- B Cause line - Mimasakai Station(Tsuyama City)-Tsuyama Station
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- ■ Honshi Bisan Line (Seto Ohashi Line)-Kojima Station-ShimotsuiSeto Ohashi Bridge
- ■Higashiyama Main Line - Okayama station front train stop - Higashiyama/Okaden Museum Station Stop(Okayama CityNaka-ku）
- ■Kiyobashi Line - Yanagawa stop(*Direct line to Okayama station) Kiyobashi bridge stop(Okayama CityKita）
Located between the San'in region and Shikokustreet OfSanyo roadOkayama prefecture道路The network is well-developed, and in particular, the length of the expressway in 2007 (extension per 19 km² of area) was 1,000 km, ranking fifth in the country.
- highway(Highway national highways and high-standard highways)
- Sanyo Expressway(Bizen IC - Kasaoka IC,Kurashiki JCT - Hayashima IC）
- Chinese motorway(Sakuto IC - Niimi IC）
- Tottori Expressway(Ohara IC - Sakane intersection）
- Okayama Expressway(Okayama JCT - Hokubo JCT）
- Yonago Expressway(Ochiai JCT - Hiruzen IC）
- Seto Chuo Expressway(Hayashima IC - Kojima IC）
- National Route 2 OsakaOsaka - FukuokaKitakyushu
- National Route 30 Okayama CityKita-South ward - KagawaTakamatsu
- National Route 53 Okayama CityKita - TottoriTottori City
- National Route 179 HyogoHimeji -Tottori PrefectureTohaku-gunYurihama Town
- National Route 180 Okayama CityKita - Shimane Matsue
- National Route 181 OkayamaTsuyama -Tottori PrefectureYonago
- National Route 182 OkayamaNiimi City - HiroshimaFukuyama City
- National Route 250 HyogoKobe City -Okayama City, Okayama PrefectureKita
- National Route 313 Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture-Tohaku-gun, Tottori PrefectureHokuei Town
- National Route 373 HyogoAko City -Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture
- National Route 374 OkayamaBizen -Tsuyama City, Okayama Prefecture
- National Route 429 OkayamaKurashiki - KyotoFukuchiyama City
- National Route 430 Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture-Okayama PrefectureTamano-shi
- National Route 482 KyotoMiyazu City -Yonago City, Tottori Prefecture
- National Route 484 Bizen City, Okayama Prefecture-Okayama PrefectureTakahashi
- National Route 486 Soja City, Okayama Prefecture-Hiroshima PrefectureHigashihiroshima City
Okayama prefecture is adjacentHiroshimaIt is also a prefecture with many bus operators.A large number of companies have entered the city of Okayama, and at one point there was a problem of fierce competition among businesses, but adjustments have been made and improvements have been made.Highway buses extend to Keihanshin, Sanin, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Fukuoka, Shikoku prefectures, etc.Ikasa Bus Company operates the Igasa Bus Company in the western part of the prefecture where the metropolitan area straddles the prefectural border, and Hokushin Bus operates a cross-border route that crosses the prefectural border, which is extremely rare in the rural areas.
- Around Okayama City and Kurashiki City
- Ryobi Holdings("Nickname → Ryobi Bus," Okayama City, Kurashiki City, Tamano City, etc.)
- Tobi Bus(Okayama City, Saidaiji District, Setouchi City, Ryobi Holdings, a subsidiary company)
- Okayama Electric Track("Nickname → Okaden Bus," Okayama city center. Ryobi Group)
- Chinese Railway("Nickname → Chutetsu Bus," Okayama City and Soja City, etc.)
- Several subsidiaries have a route network in the northern part of the prefecture (listed below)
- Shimotsui Electric Railway("Nickname → Shimotsui Bus," Okayama City, Kurashiki City, etc.)
- Uno Motor Vehicle("Nickname → Uno Bus" in Okayama City, Akaiwa City, Setouchi City, etc.)
- China JR Bus(Currently only highway buses)
- Hachiaki Transport("Nickname → Megurin Bus / Okayama 100 Yen Circulation Bus" in Okayama City)
- Ryobi Holdings("Nickname → Ryobi Bus," Okayama City, Kurashiki City, Tamano City, etc.)
- Western prefecture
- Northern prefecture
The main airport in the prefecture is Okayama Airport. Located in Hiedoji, Kita-ku, Okayama, and managed by the prefectureThird-class airport, A quasi-international airport. On domestic flightsTokyo-Sapporo-NahaOn three international cities,Seoul,ShanghaiOperates daily,Beijing-DalianScheduled flights to. Of course, flights to Tokyo are areas where there is intense competition between aircraft and the Shinkansen in terms of distance and price, and because parking at the airport is free (some of them are charged)Second class airport OfHiroshima AirportAlthough it is largely drained, the number of users has been increasing in recent years, and it has earned high profits while other regional third-class airports are suffering from management problems. Since Hiroshima Airport is located in the center of Hiroshima Prefecture, the Igasa region in the western part of the prefecture is approximately halfway between Hiroshima Airport and Okayama Airport.1988Okanan Airfield, which was the main airport until the opening of Okayama Airport in 63 (Okayama CitySouth ward) Is currently operated as an airfield for small aircraft such as Cessna aircraft. Kasaoka Fureai Airport was opened as the first agricultural road airport in Japan, but there was no passenger service due to lack of use, and there are no regular flights now.
- Okayama Airport - Okayama CityKita
- Okananami Airfield(Former Okayama Airport)- Okayama CitySouth ward
- Kasaoka Fureai Airport
Until the Showa era, many passenger ships, including long-distance routes, called at the port, but due to the improvement of land transportation such as the Shinkansen and expressways, long-distance routes were completely abolished, and only short-distance routes connecting the islands of the Seto Inland Sea will survive.Uno Port TheTakamatsu PortHead toUtaka ferryArrives and departs,Shikoku regionAlthough it functioned as a gateway to, the Utaka Liaison Ship was abolished in 2019 (Heisei 31 / Reiwa XNUMXst year).
- Uno Port - Tamano-shi
- Okayama Port -Okayama Minami Ward
- Nissa Port - Bizen
- Ferry to Shodoshima (Setouchi sightseeing steamer）
- Kasaoka Port - Kasaoka
Medical and welfare
The end of the feudal era1870(Meiji 3 Year), The Okayama Domain Medical Center was established by the domain doctors for the purpose of promoting Western medicine.Okayama Medical UniversityAfter that, it became the Okayama University School of Medicine.Also1970(Showa 45 Year) Is privateKawasaki Medical SchoolOpened and now there are two medical schools in the prefecture.Okayama University Hospital,Kawasaki Medical School Hospital,Kurashiki Central Hospital,Heart Disease Center Sakakibara HospitalMajor hospitals in the prefecture equipped with large-scale and advanced equipment.Major medical institutions in the prefecture are unevenly distributed in Okayama City and Kurashiki City, with the northern and western parts of the prefecture.Medical disparityIs a problem.In Kasaoka City, where there is a serious shortage of doctors, the Fukuyama City side has refused to provide destination information because emergency patients are normally transported to medical institutions in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture...On the other hand, in 2021New coronavirus infectionGovernor Hidehiko Yuzaki of Hiroshima Prefecture requested Okayama Prefecture to cooperate in accepting patients, saying that medical care is tight in the Bingo area including Ibara City and Kasaoka City on the prefectural border.Medical cooperation across prefectural borders is progressing.
Among the major clinical departments, the number of obstetrics and gynecology departments in the prefecture decreased from XNUMX hospitals and XNUMX clinics in XNUMX to XNUMX hospitals and XNUMX clinics in XNUMX. In the northwestern part, there are conspicuous areas where it takes more than XNUMX minutes by car to the nearest delivery facility and areas where it takes more than XNUMX minutes to reach one of the perinatal maternal and child medical centers in case of emergency.In the southwestern part of the prefecture, the hospital where obstetricians and gynecologists work has already disappeared from the west of the Takahashi River, and in the Ibara and Kasaoka areas, the central role of the regional delivery function is played by medical institutions in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture, which transcends prefectural borders. Is..However, in Kasaoka City, only one clinic is designated as a medical institution handling delivery.
In Okayama prefecture, NHK andMutual radio access5 commercial TV stations are available for viewing. Headquarters are located in Okayama Prefecture, and two stations in Kagawa Prefecture, out of the five commercial stations, and have carried out mutual access since the 5s.
In Okayama Prefecture2006(18) From April 12Digital terrestrial broadcastingHas started in earnest. Okayama / Tamano City borderMt.Kinko transmitting stationIs the parent station, and there are 78 relay stations in the prefecture. Remote control numberRemote control key IDSee the Okayama prefecture part of the article.Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.SystemTV setIs the only local city in Japan, so it is the same as the Kanto wide area except that there is no independent UHF station.[Note 2].
|Channel number||Broadcasting station name||Broadcast series||Abbreviation||Remarks|
|1 · 2||NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station||NHK||NHK|
|6||RSK Sanyo Broadcasting||JNN||RSK||RSK HoldingsUnder the umbrella|
Under Sanyo Shimbun
Due to the small number of relay stations, there are areas that cannot be received in mountainous areas (there are approximately 14,000 households that cannot view digital terrestrial broadcasting).
|The following two companies are headquartered in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, but for the purpose of mutually complementing the broadcast target area, a transmission station (parent station) has been set up at Kinkoyama Transmission Station (boundary between Okayama City Minami Ward and Tamano City). ing. In addition, because of the high baseness of the business office, both companies have their headquarters (de facto branch office) in Okayama City.|
|4||Nishinippon broadcasting||NNN||RNC||Under Shikoku Shimbun|
|5||Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting||ANN||KSB|
|In HyogoIndependent stationIsSun TelevisionThere are some areas that can be received, and some are retransmitted by cable TV.|
|3||Sun TV||JAITS||SUN||Broadcast targetHyogo|
- "TV station exterior"
- Prefectural broadcast
- NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station --AM Radio XNUMXst Broadcast, XNUMXnd Broadcast, NHK-FM
- RSK Sanyo Broadcasting (RSK radio,JRN-NRNseries)
- Okayama FM Broadcasting(FM Okayama,JFNseries)
- Community FM
- Okayama City FM(Okayama City / Akaiwa City,Music birdDelivery)
- FM Living(Kurashiki City / Soja City,J-WAVE, Music Bird delivery)
- Kasaoka Broadcast(FM dream wave, Kasaoka City / Satosho Town / Asakuchi City, Music Bird distribution)
- Tsuyama community FM(Tsuyama City)
* From the southeastern part to the northeastern partKinkiHeadquarters and transmitting station inEvery day broadcasting(MBS),Asahi Broadcasting(ABC),Radio Osaka(OBC),Radio kansai(CRK) and West Japan Broadcasting (RNC) Radio with headquarters and transmitting station in Kagawa Prefecture, andFM KagawaAre available in some areas. Also in the westHiroshimaHeadquarters and transmitting station inChina broadcasting(RCC),Hiroshima FM Broadcast(HFM) andEhimeHeadquarters and transmitting office inNankai Broadcasting(RNB) is available in some areas. Besides this,Shikoku Broadcasting,Sanin BroadcastingCan be received in some areas.
■ インターネットSimulcast radio broadcasting in Japan is carried out at each broadcasting station, starting with the community broadcasting Tsuyama Community FM.Conducted by the prefectural commercial broadcastersradikoBoth RSK Sanyo Broadcasting and Okayama FM Broadcasting (FM Okayama) are participating in.
Cable tv station
In Okayama prefecture1889(Meiji 22) It is subscribed mainly to the first Sanyo Shimbun. Also,National newspaperEach newspaper is under the jurisdiction of the Osaka head office and has branch offices in the prefecture.Yomiuri, Mainichi, Nikkei, and Sankei newspapers have printing factories in the prefecture, and Asahi Shimbun has a system to transport from printing factories in Kagawa prefecture.However, none of the national newspapers sell evening editions in Okayama prefecture, only morning editions.Evening paperOkayama Nichinichi ShimbunAlso existed,2011(23)May 11Was discontinued with.
- Local newspaper
- Sanyo newspaper
- Tsuyama Asahi Shimbun
- Bihoku Civil Bulletin
- Chinese newspaper(head office:Hiroshima city)-Chugoku's only block paper
- National newspaper
- Sports paper
Edo PeriodToBizen countryRuledOkayama DomainIt is,Mitsumasa IkedaIs the1669(Kanbun9 years)Clan schoolHanabata Campus is the oldest public school in the worldSecluded schoolIn terms of education, advanced efforts have been made since ancient times. In particular, the Kabutani School is open to the lords of the other domain as well as the territory.Transhipment,ReformThe school territory was established to make the school independent so that it could survive the unforeseen circumstances. It can be seen that the Okayama domain emphasized education. Also recommended by the ShogunateZhu ZixuenotConfucianismLet's learn (Yomeigaku),Yori SanyoIt is known that celebrities also visited. In Okayama prefecture during the Edo periodTerakoyaThe number isNagano,Yamaguchi It was the 3rd place (1,031 schools) after the number one, and the number of private schools was 1st place (144 places)..
Meiji EraTo become and1870The Okayama Domain Medical Center was established in (Meiji 3),1900(Meiji 33)Sixth High SchoolBut,1922(Taisho 11th year) Inauguration of the Okayama Clan Medical MuseumOkayama Medical UniversityIs openedHigher educationThe enrollment rate at that time was one of the highest in Japan.
However,Girls' educationAbout in most areas until the beginning of the Meiji eraPrimary Education(So-called Ichii'sTerakoya,Mekoba and sewing place) No further education was given. At each of the above schoolsSecondary educationThe above was only for boys' education. As a result, secondary education for girls in Okayama, like in other parts of Japan, began after the Meiji era.キ リ ス ト 教Fields are being cultivated by believers and thinkers of the line. In Okayama Prefecture, that was the beginning1885(18th year of Meiji)TakahashiMukomachi)Shigeko FukunishiOpenedJunshou Girls' School(CurrentOkayama Prefectural Takahashi High School)[Note 3].. In addition, as a source of that, he was a childhood teacher in Fukunishi, and at the Gyurokusha of a private school, he was given Chinese studies regardless of gender.Yamada HoyaSome point out the existence of.. Starting with the establishment of Junshou Girls' School,1886(Meiji 19) Sanyo Eiwa Girls' School (currentSanyo Gakuen University) And Okayama Girls' School (currentNotre Dame Seishin University) Such asGirls' schoolWas opened.
Currently, there are three in Okayama PrefectureNational public university, Fifteenprivate universityIs installed.2007(19) Currently, per 10 populationUniversity-Junior collegeThe number of installations is the 6th in the whole country.
2006Since 18, 15 four-year colleges and universities in the prefecture, mainly Okayama prefecture and Okayama Keizai Doyukai, will participate.University consortium OkayamaHas been started, and the revitalization of local communities through industry-academia-government collaborationTimeWe aim to create higher education that suits our needs.
- Okayama University of Commerce
- Okayama University of Science
- Okayama Gakuin University
- Kawasaki Medical School
- Kawasaki University of Medical Welfare
- Kibi International University
- Kurashiki University of Arts and Sciences
- Kurashiki Sakuyo University
- Sanyo Gakuen University
- Jushi University
- China Gakuen University
- Notre Dame Seishin University
- Mimasaka University
- Pacific Rim University
- Junior college
- Sanyo Gakuen Junior College
- Jushi Junior College
- China Junior College
- Kawasaki Medical College
- Okayama Junior College
- Mimasaka Junior College
- Sakuyo Junior College
- Kibi International University Junior College
- College of technology
In Okayama prefecture, which has many islands, the operation of public (school boats) can be seen.
- Cross-border school
- HiroshimaFukuyama CityTatenohama Elementary School: Mohei district, Kasaoka city. According to the "Regulations regarding the entrustment of office work between Fukuyama City and Kasaoka City", the management and execution of elementary school education office work for children residing is entrusted to Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture. The affected children walk across the prefectural border to attend Fukuyama City Nonohama Elementary School. Both the Mohei district and Nonohama Elementary School are adjacent to the prefectural border, and the distance is short and the residential areas are continuous across the prefectural border. It is a measure to shorten the distance to school and to manage the safety of children.
- Hyogo Prefectural Sayo High School: Includes Mimasaka City Ohara District, Higashiawakura District, and Nishiawakura Village, Aida District in the school district.. In 2006Okayama Prefectural Ohara High SchoolSince the school closed, the commuting time to the nearest high school has increased to reduce the burden on students.2019The acceptance of students from the Okayama prefecture side has begun.
- Tottori Prefectural Chizu Agriculture and Forestry High School: Aba and Kamo Town, Tsuyama City, Ohara District and Higashiawakura District, Mimasaka City, Nishiawakura Village, Aida District
- Tottori Prefectural Hino High School: Shinjo-mura, Maniwa-gun, Chiyahanami, Niimi-shi, Chiyaihara, Chiyasane and Chiya
- Hiroshima Prefectural Tojo High School: Approved for those who live in Tetsusai-cho, Niimi-shi, Tetsuta-cho, and Binchu-cho, Takahashi-shi and have a junior high school principal statement that they will not apply to public high schools other than this school.
Centered around Okayama cityBizenArea (formerly BizenOkayama Domain) IsMitsumasa IkedaIt is said that respect for Confucianism has become a hometown, and it is said that the region is still enthusiastic about education even after modern times. Okayama (formerly known as Kibi) has been used for a long time, as it was said in the Kokin Wakashu collection as "Shinkinbuki Kibiki's Nakayama obi and the sound of the Hosoya River sound" Ancient timesKibiIt had an excellent iron technology that was inherited from the company. for that reasonHeian period OfOld Bizen schoolOriginated inFukuoka Senken(In the current Setouchi City Osafune Town)Fukuoka Ichimonji,Bizen ChosenAndYoshioka Hajime,National religionSect, Sadaji Aoe and others from BichuAoe schoolInfluential such asSwordsmithMany sects were born and flourished. Furthermore, the sword-making method of the five countries of Bizen, Mino, Sagami, Yamashiro, and Yamato is called "Gokaden", and the swords of Bizen and Minoden are outstandingly produced in large quantities among the five genres. It was In terms of quality, Bizen swords are the most common of all schools, and are designated as national treasures. Even today, swords are produced by swordsmiths in Bizen.
On the other handBizen ware TheSix old kilns in JapanIt is one of the ones developed from the Sue ware of the Kofun period and is baked without any glaze. In addition, rusticity and strength that nothing is painted on, flame and sparks, the taste of kiln change caused by the ashes of firewood,WabisabiFrom the appearance that embodiesSen no Rikyu,Furuta OribeIt was loved by tea masters. Since it was baked at a high temperature of 1250 degrees for about 2 weeks, it was said that it would not break even if it was thrown, and it was widely distributed to ordinary people other than tea masters, officials, and samurai.Kamakura PeriodThe works up to the early days are called "Kobizen" and are especially prized.Kinju Toyo such asHuman national treasureThere was also such an activity, and after the war, it got into the spotlight again and became famous nationwide.
mainlyTokyo accent OfOkayama dialectIs used.The dialects in the prefecture are sometimes classified into three types, "Bizen Ben", "Bicchu Ben", and "Mimasaka Ben (Sakushu Ben, Tsuyama Ben)" for each old country, but they are distributed in opposition to each other. Is not always many.Kasaoka-IbaraEtc. are oldChinaIn AlthoughBingo Fukuyama DomainWas a territory, etc.historicA dialect common to the Hiroshima prefecture side from a backgroundFukuyama dialect-Bingo valve) Is used.For this reason, in the prefecture, a unique event distribution is recognized only in the Igasa area due to the continuous distribution from Hiroshima prefecture.KurashikiThere are many differences such as vocabulary from Btsutyuu Ben.KasaokaUnique accents are used on Manabe Island and other places.
- local cuisine
It has been a region of agriculture since ancient times and is rich in agricultural and marine products. The main ones are as follows.
- Bazashi (at ekiben, as festival sushi)
- Japanese Spanish mackerelCuisine
- Bichu hand rolled noodles
- Fried rice
- Mackerel sushi
- Local B-grade gourmet
- Kakioko Nissei (okonomiyaki with oysters)
- Hormone grilled udon
- Hiruzen Yakisoba
- Kurashiki Burger
- Domiglas Sauce Katsudon(Demikatsu bowl)
- (Name of ramen in Okayama city)
- Tonkatsu Ramen
- Kasaoka Ramen
- Bukkake udon
- Local sweets
- Kibi dumpling
- Fujito Manju
- Murmur sparrow
- Ochiai Yokan
- Yubeshi (Takahashi City)
- Yubeshi (Yakage Town)
- Traditional crafts
Okayama PrefectureProfessional baseballとJ LeagueBoth baseball teams are headquarteredHyogoとHiroshimaSandwiched in, there is low interest in locally based sports.1995In (7)KurashikiWas based inKawasaki Steel Soccer Club(CurrentVISSEL KOBE) Was aiming to attract the J LeagueKobe CityFor many years, a professional sports team based in this prefecture could not be established, and it was sometimes ridiculed as "Professional sports barren land".. But,2001(13) Women in Novembervolleyball-V LeagueBelongs toSeagulls Okayama CityMoved headquarters to.Mimasaka(CurrentMimasaka) Women's soccer clubOkayama Yugo BelleWas established. afterwards,2005In (17)Sunny Country Okayama National Athletic MeetWas held and interest in sports increased throughout the prefecture. As a soccer club aiming for the J League by taking advantage of the momentum of holding the national polityFagiano Okayama FCWas established and continued to achieve good results, from the Okayama prefecture league to the Chinese league,JFLAnd promoted one after another,2009From the (21) season, he was promoted to J2.In 2017, the Igasa region in the western part of the prefecture will be the home town.Fukuyama City FCWas formed.Sponsors for these civic clubsvolunteerThe circle of support is expanding, and professional sports are becoming familiar to the citizens of the prefecture.
Other,Women's marathonAbout the head office in Okayama cityTenmayaFrom Women's Athletics Club2000(12)Sydney OlympicsToYamaguchi EriBut,2004(16)Athens OlympicsToNaoko Sakamoto,further2008(20)Beijing OlympicsButNakamura YurikaHas participated. further,1992(4)Barcelona Olympic,1996(8)Atlanta OlympicsWon two medalsYuko ArimoriIs from Okayama prefecture,OlympicThe officials from Okayama prefecture have participated in 5 consecutive games[Note 4].
high school baseballIn1965(Showa 40)Selected High School Baseball TournamentWin theMasashi Hiramatsu,Hiroshi YagiProducedOkayama East Commercial High School,Senichi HoshinoProducedKurashiki Commercial High School,Kurashiki Technical High SchoolThere are ancient people such as. in recent years1999(11)National High School Baseball ChampionshipWon second place inOkayama University of Science,Kansai High SchoolSuch asPrivate schoolIs emerging.
- Major sports teams based in Okayama Prefecture
- Fagiano Okayama FC(J League）
- Okayama Yugo Belle(Japan Women's Soccer League）
- FC Kibi International University Charme(Japan Women's Soccer League)
- Okayama Seagulls(Volleyball V Premier League）
- Serio Standing Bears(American Football-X League）
- TenmayaWomen's Athletics Club
- City light Okayama hardball baseball club(Adult baseball）
- Mitsubishi Motors Kurashiki Oceans(Adult baseball)
- Okayama Ribbets(Table tennis-T League）
- Trief Okayama(B3 league）
- Fukuyama City FC(Headquarters is in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture. Ibara City and Kasaoka City are hometowns)
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
Historic Sites/Old Sites
- Okayama Castle
- Bitchu Takamatsu CastleTrace (Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Mogami Inari(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Sogenji Temple(Naka Ward, Okayama City)
- Saidaiji Kannon(Okayama City Higashi Ward)
- Kurashiki Bikan Area(Kurashiki Riverside) (Kurashiki City)
- Fujitoji Temple(Kurashiki City)
- Kou Hachimangu(Kurashiki City)- Okayama Three Great Danjiri FestivalFamous as.
- Tsuyama CastleRemains (Tsuyama Park) (Tsuyama City)
- Shurakuen(Tsuyama City)
- Oninojo(Soja City)
- Hofuku-ji Temple(Soja City)
- Shinmei Shrine (Soja City)
- Bitchu Matsuyama Castle(Takahashi City)
- Kumayama Ruins(Akaban City)
- Yakake Honjin(Yakage Town)
- Birth temple(Kumenami Town)
- Iwayama Shrine(Niimi CityKamikumagaya）
- Wake Shrine(Wake-gunWakimachi）
- Kameishi Shrine(Higashi Ward, Okayama City)- Emperor JimmuPilot information was provided during the eastern expeditionChihikoWorships Ogame, who rides.
- Foot guardDistrict (Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Inujima(Okayama City Higashi Ward)
- (Kurashiki City)
- Mt. Washu(Kurashiki City)
- ShimotsuiTownscape preservation district (Kurashiki City)
- (Tsuyama City)
- (Tamano City)
- Miyama Park(Tamano City)
- (Tamano City)
- Gorge(Soja City)
- Ikura Cave(Niimi City)
- Secluded school(Bizen City)
- Ushimado(Setouchi City)
- (Setouchi City)
- Fukiya Furusato Village(Takahashi City)
- Katsuyama TownNormal preservation area (Maniwa City)
- Hiruzen Kogen(Maniwa City)
- Former Senyko Elementary School Building(Maniwa City)
- Mimasaka Sanyu
- Okitsu Valley(Kagano Town)
- Ukankei(Kibichuo Town)
Parks, theme parks, etc.
- Ikeda Zoo(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- RSK rose garden(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Okayama City Handayama Botanical Garden(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Takebenomori Park(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- (Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Ishihara Orchard(Okayama City Higashi Ward)
- (Minami Ward, Okayama City)
- Washuzan Highland(Kurashiki City)
- (Kurashiki City)
- Toy kingdom(Tamano City)
- Shibukawa Zoological Park(Tamano City)
- (Akaban City)
- Hiruzen Kogen Center(Maniwa City)
- (Sho Town)
- (Misaki Town)
- Ushimado Olive Garden(Setouchi City)
- (Wake Town, Wake District)
- Hiruzen Joyful Park (Maniwa City)
Festivals and events
- Important intangible folk cultural assets of the country
- (Kasaoka City)
- Bitchu Kagura(Ihara City, Soja City, Takahashi City, Niimi City)
- (Maniwa City)
- Prefectural designated important intangible folk cultural property
- (Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Saidaiji Kaiyo(Okayama City Higashi Ward)
- Kou Hachimangu Festival Bayashi(Kurashiki City)
- Matsuyama dance(Takahashi City)
- (Setouchi City)
- (Nagi Town)
- (Kumenami Town)
- (Misaki Town)
- (Kibichuo Town)
- Festivals and events
- (Kita/Naka Ward, Okayama City)
- Okayama Momotaro Festival-Back(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- (Okayama City)
- (Kurashiki City)
- (Tsuyama City)
- (Tsuyama City)
- Tsuyama Festival(Tsuyama City)
- (Niimi City)
- (Niimi City)
- Kuze Festival(Maniwa City)
- Katsuyama fighting danjiri(Maniwa City)
- Konohachimangu annual festival(Kurashiki City)
- (Setouchi City)
- (Kami Kumagaya, Niimi City)
- Wisteria festival(Wake Town, Wake District)
- Okayama Prefectural Museum
- Okayama Prefectural Museum of Art
- Okayama Orient Museum
- Hayashibara Museum of Art
- Okayama City Digital Museum(Above Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Yumeji Folk Museum(Naka Ward, Okayama City)
- Ohara Museum of Art
- Kurashiki Folk Art Museum
- Kurashiki City Museum of Art(Above Kurashiki City)
- (Tsuyama City)
- Tamano City Tamano Maritime Museum(Tamano City)
- Kasaoka City Horseshoe Crab Museum
- (End of Kasaoka City)
- Bisei Observatory
- Ihara City Tanaka Art Museum(Above Ibara city)
- Takahashi Nariwa Museum
- Kibi Kawakami Contact Manga Museum(Above Takahashi City)
- BIZEN Museum of Latin American Art(Above Bizen City)
- Bizen Osafune Sword Museum(Setouchi City)
- Okayama Astronomical Museum(Asakuchi City)
- Nagi Museum of Contemporary Art(Nagi Town)
- Tsuyama Manabino Railway Museum(Tsuyama City)
- Convention concert
- Okayama Symphony Hall
- Okayama Civic Center
- Okayama Convention Center(Mamakari Forum)
- (Above Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Okayama City Cultural Hall(Naka Ward, Okayama City)
- (Okayama City Higashi Ward)
- Convex Okayama(Minami Ward, Okayama City, Hayashima Town)
- Kurashiki City Hall
- Kurashiki City Geibunkan(Above Kurashiki City)
- Belleforet Tsuyama(Tsuyama City)
- Takahashi General Cultural Center(Takahashi City)
- (Maniwa City)
- Sports Facilities
- Okayama Prefectural General Ground(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Okayama Dome(Kita Ward, Okayama City)
- Okayama City Cultural Gymnasium(Minami Ward, Okayama City)
- Okayama Prefecture Kurashiki Sports Park Baseball Field(Kurashiki Muscat Stadium)
- Kurashiki City Stadium
- Healthpia Kurashiki
- Kojima Boat Racecourse(Above Kurashiki City)
- Tsuyama Sports Center(Tsuyama City)
- (Tsuyama City)
- Tamano Bicycle Racetrack(Tamano City)
- (Soja City)
Okayama International Tourism Goodwill Ambassador
- Oyamada Makoto - Okayama PrefectureOkayama CityI'm fromHollywoodAn actor-producer.US Koyama International OrganizationDirector.
Works set in Okayama Prefecture
Okayama Prefecture Honorary Citizens
The title of honorary citizens of Okayama Prefecture is based on the Okayama Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (Okayama Prefecture Ordinance No. 1981) established on March 56, 3 (Showa 25). "People who receive equal respect and pride" (Article 24 of the Ordinance).. Target person "is person who lived in or lived in this prefecture and has outstanding achievement in improving social welfare, economic development or promotion of academic culture, and has contributed to the promotion of prefectural welfare, or It is a thing that raises the fame of the prefecture significantly, and the people of the prefecture admire it as pride of the region" (Article 2 of the Ordinance), and it is stipulated that the Governor of Okayama selects with the consent of the Okayama Prefectural Assembly (Article 2 of the Ordinance. (Item 2).Honorary citizenA certificate of commendation, an emblem, and a souvenir will be given to those who are selected as (Article 3 of the Ordinance), as well as the courtesy and benefits stipulated by the Governor (Article 4 of the Ordinance)..
|Gift number||Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|1||Asajiro Takahata||educator||March 1981, 56 (Showa 9)||Okayama prefectural superintendentTakahata Isao Of父|||
|2||Toshio Domitsu||Businessman||March 1981, 56 (Showa 9)||Second extraordinary administrative survey meetinglong|||
|3||Fujiwara Kei||Potter||March 1981, 56 (Showa 9)||Human national treasure|||
|4||Kaheita Okazaki||Businessman||1985||All Nippon AirwaysThe president|||
|5||Kawasaki||Doctor||1985||Kawasaki Medical SchoolFounder|||
|6||Sumio Taniguchi||Historian||2001 (Heisei 13)/1/15||Okayama UniversityPresident|||
|7||Yasuhiko Egusa||Doctor||2015 (Heisei 27)/11/10Posthumous recognition-||AsahikawasoDirector|||
- ^ At Hiruzen Kamitagata (430m above sea level) in Maniwa City,1981(Showa 56) January 2West JapanIn addition to recording the lowest temperature (-20.2 ° C) on flat land (west of Kinki)2011In January 23, the deepest snowfall of 1 cm was recorded.
- ^ However, in some areas,Hyogo OfSun TVIs retransmitted over cable TV, so in effectIbarakiとTokyoIt is exactly the same as the Kanto wide area except for.
- ^ Predecessor to girls' schoolSewing station The1881Established (Meiji 14). At Takahashi High School, the year of establishment of the sewing station is the founding year. It is located in the same areaKibi International UniversityJunsei Gakuen, a school corporation led by, is a new school after the death of Fukunishi, so there is no direct connection. (Since there is an indirect relationship at the time of establishment, Junsei Gakuen uses Fukunishi as an associate scholar. For details, see the item of the school.)
- ^ In the old days,1928(Showa 3)Amsterdam olympic OfHitomi Kinue,1964(Showa 39)Tokyo Olympics OfKihara MichikoAnd so on.
- ^ Murder devised the modern Kojima Bay reclamation plan: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries http://www.maff.go.jp/j/nousin/sekkei/museum/m_izin/okayama_02/
- ^ Hiruzen Dairy Farming Cooperative http://www.hiruraku.com/
- ^ Okayama Prefectural Industrial Promotion Foundation | Facebook https://ja-jp.facebook.com/okayamazaidan/
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Current status of cargo handling volume at ports <XNUMX>.
- ^ Kenji Kaneko (November 2018, 11). “Completed 235 MW mega solar power plant on the site of Shioda in Setouchi City, and is the largest in Japan with operation". Clean Tech Lab.Nikkei BP Research Institute. 2021/6/15Browse.
- ^ Kenji Kaneko (November 2020, 7). “Japan's largest 260 MW mega solar, operating in Mimasaka". Clean Tech Lab.Nikkei BP Research Institute. 2021/6/15Browse.
- ^ "About development of "Okayama new energy vision"". Okayama Prefecture. 2020/8/20Browse.
- ^ "I love "Sunny country Okayama" 1 Outline of Okayama prefecture (general conditions, symbols, etc.)”. Okayama Prefectural Policy Bureau Public Hearing Bulletin Division. 2011/7/14Browse.
- ^ a b ""Sunny Country Okayama" continues to be statistically supported”. Okayama Prefectural Policy Bureau Statistical Analysis Division (May 2011, 5). 2016/1/30Browse.
- ^ Kamitada (Okayama Prefecture) 1st to 10th place in the history of observation (year-round value) -Meteorological Agency
- ^ Kibichuo Town: Municipalities Introduction: Industrial Park Introduction: After all Okayama! Corporate Location Guide: Okayama Prefecture Industrial and Labor Department Corporate Location Promotion DivisionCompare with local governments that do not include Kibi Kogen such as Tamano City and Kurashiki City.
- ^ "It is located in the corner called Kibi Kogen from ancient times, and the climate is somewhat inland and cool compared to the southern part of the prefecture."-Kibichuo Town homepage
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Hyogo Prefecture Border Change Act Fukuoka Prefecture Oita Boundary Change Act (Law No. 29 of March 3, 30)(March 29, 3).
- ^ October 41, 10 Shown by the Ministry of Home Affairs No. 28(October 41, 10).
- ^ Masao Nakano, Tsuruo Kibi, Yukito Sasaki, Atsuo Ika (1963/12). “Focusing on the Bingo Seaside Industrial Zone in Hiroshima Prefecture”. A Study on the Influence of Development of Setouchi Seaside Industry on Agricultural Management (Part 2) 10: 109.
- ^ Yoshinobu Mukita, Yoshiaki Kurohara, Takeshi Katamoto (1994). “Study on Structural Transformation of Commuting Mobile Area in Bingo / Bicchu Region”. Bulletin of Fukuyama University No. XNUMX: 45.
- ^ Hisano Kano "Creating a Kibi Country" Manabu Fujii, Hisashi Kano, Eiichi Takebayashi, Katsunao Kurachi, Masayoshi Maeda "History of Okayama Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing 2000(12) 10-11 pages
- ^ Chinese newspaperJune 2020, 12 "Okayama Prefecture declares a" medical emergency "" The prefectural doctor chairman "screams from the scene"
- ^ a b What is Okayama Prefecture that has suddenly emerged as a migration destination since the earthquake? (Up)
- ^ a b What is Okayama Prefecture that has rapidly emerged as a migration destination after the earthquake? (under)
- ^ "Furusato Living Area Ranking”. Furusato Return Ranking (February 2013, 2). 2020/8/20Browse.
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Financial Structural Reform Plan (draft),About financial structural reform-Okayama homepage
- ^ "30 Production Agriculture Income Statistics". 2020/4/20Browse.
- ^ From 25 Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Statistics
- ^ a b c Profile/Statistics (Okayama Prefecture)
- ^ To ship saltwater fish grown on land ... Okayama University of Science ships farmed groupers for the first time [Okayama / Okayama City]
- ^ Okayama) Standard land price, XNUMX points increase, doubled from last year[Broken link]
- ^ "(PDF)”. Okayama Prefecture (2020). 2021/6/9Browse.
- ^ The categories are classified by the type of industry listed in the "Okayama Annual Report".
- ^ "Okayama Prefecture continues to seek medical cooperation A common problem is lack of doctors”(Japanese). Okayama Medical and Health Guide MEDICA. 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ "Governor "I have to stop here" Request for early revision of the Special Measures Law: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ Basic agreement on wide area cooperation of doctor helicopters in XNUMX prefectures in Chugoku region.
- ^ "(XNUMX) Reliable obstetrics and gynecology medical care Yuji Hiramatsu, Director of Maternity Center, Okayama City Civic Hospital”(Japanese). Okayama Medical and Health Guide MEDICA. 2021/4/29Browse.
- ^ Hiroshima Prefecture (2013.03). “Fukuyama / Fuchu Secondary Health and Medical Area”. Hiroshima Prefecture Health Care Plan Regional Plan: 27.
- ^ a b "Fukunishi Shikuko and Junshou Girls' School -Yamada Hoya, Tomeoka Kosuke, Ibuki Iwagoro Friendship"-Kurata KazuyoWritten and published by Kibijin Publishing.2006(Heisei 18).ISBN 4-86069-143-1
- ^ Kasaoka City (April 57, 4). Terms and conditions for consignment of office work between Fukuyama City and Kasaoka City.
- ^ Hyogo Prefectural High School School Area Regulations Handling Regulations Article XNUMX
- ^ a b Tottori Prefectural High School Academic Regulations Appendix (Article 13) (Heisei 23 Board of Education Rule 4 / Addition)
- ^ Yoshinobu Mukita, Yoshiaki Kurohara, Takeshi Katamoto (1994). “Study on Structural Transformation of Commuting Mobile Area in Bingo / Bicchu Region”. Bulletin of Faculty of Engineering, Fukuyama University No. XNUMX: 46.
- ^ Norio Yoshida. About dialect distribution in Okayama prefecture-Aspects of distribution pattern-.
- ^ <Flying J first year Fagiano> (4) Fetal movement - Sanyo newspaper 2009(21) April 2
- ^ Japan Volleyball League Organization. “Team history". 2014/6/17Browse.
- ^ a b c Okayama Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance --Okayama Prefecture Regulations,2020(2nd year of Reiwa) May 4Browse.
- ^ a b c Toshio Domitsu, Asajiro Takahata, Kei Fujiwara as the first honorary citizen of Okayama Prefecture [Broken link] --Digital Okayama Encyclopedia,2021(Reiwa 3nd year) Retrieved October 2th.
- ^ About Kaheita Okazaki (Japanese) --Okazaki Kaheita Memorial Hall, viewed April 2021, 3 (Reiwa 2).
- ^ Founder Yunobu Kawasaki (Japanese) --Kawasaki Medical School, viewed April 2021, 3 (Reiwa 2).
- ^ History (Japanese) --Okayama University Faculty of Education, accessed April 2021, 3 (Reiwa 2nd year).
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Honorary Citizen Award Ceremony Held (Japanese) --Okayama Prefecture, viewed February 2021, 3 (Reiwa 2).
- Tourist destinations in Okayama Prefecture
- Okayama dialect
- Pacific belt
- Sanyo region
- Seto Inland Sea
- Seto Ohashi Bridge
- List of Japanese local governments
- Geography of japan
- Region of Japan
- Mizushima Seaside Industrial Area
- Mizushima Complex
- List of people from Okayama Prefecture
- Okayama Prefectural Government Building
- Okayama Prefectural Office
- Okayama Prefectural Assembly
- Okayama Prefectural Police
- Official website (Japanese)
- Okayama Tourism Comprehensive Website Okayama Travel Net (Japanese) -Okayama Prefectural Tourism Federation
- For Wikitravel,OkayamaThere is a travel guide about. (Japanese)
- OkayamaGeographic data related to- Open street map (Japanese)
- Okayama Prefecture | Historical Administrative Area Data Set β Version (Japanese) -Geoshape repository (Checking the reference date on the left sideYou can see the change of administrative area)
- Map - Google map (Japanese)
|Changes in administrative districts|