Photo [Visit the new corona vaccine mass inoculation site (from the back right) Governor Suzuki, Mayor Suzuki Ise, Mayor Nakamura Watarai = At the prefectural Sun Arena in Ise City]
Large-scale mass inoculation of new corona begins Ise venue, governor and others inspect the situation
If you write the contents roughly
Governor Suzuki said, "We were able to confirm that the vaccine was successfully inoculated with the cooperation of Ise City, Watarai Town, and medical staff." "The vaccine is the decisive factor in preventing infection and protecting lives.
[Ise] A large-scale mass inoculation of a new corona virus vaccine mainly in Mie Prefecture was held on the 19th, in Asama-cho, Ise City, Mie Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodMany people from all over the country visited the city as a city of "Ise Miki", and even nowIse ShimaIt is the central city of. Once every 20 years at Ise JinguShrineRebuild and move the Kamukura "Jingu-shikinen SenguIs held and brings vitality to the city, so it is said that "the town of Ise will be renewed every time it is relocated. It will be rejuvenated every 20 years.".. The latest ceremony2013It was held in (25).
1906(MeijiUntil 39 years)Dokai CountyBelongs to and partly oldTaki-gunIncluding the area.Meiji RestorationRight afterKeio 4th yearMay 7からMeiji 2May 7UntilDegree OfGovernment officeWas placed.Abandoned DomainBy WataraiDokai prefectureWill be transferred to Mie Prefecture1876(Meiji 9) Until April 4Prefectural office locationMet.
- river:Miyagawa,Isuzu River,Seta River
- Mountain:Asamakumagatake,Takakurayama, Tsuzumigatake ,, Kantake,Mt. Torao(High ground), Mt. Kurata, Washimine,Kyojiyama
|Climate of Omata (1981 --2010)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||56.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||164.5||157.5||177.1||191.2||181.1||140.9||174.1||209.7||157.0||158.0||159.1||175.5||2,045.7|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency *Daylight hours are 1987-2010 normal values|
Ise and Ujiyamada
UjiyamadaPlace nameIn the next yearMunicipal system-Municipal systemRefrained from enforcement1888The end of the turmoil in (Meiji 21), "Ujiyamada Kyoni, with a famous name, Ujiyamada Tosadasu"In other words, it was decided by combining the names of both Uji in Naiku Toriimaecho and Yamada in Sotomiya Toriimaecho because "Uji and Yamada have been familiar to all the people since ancient times.".. The name of the town should bear the name of Shinto or IseIn addition to the opinion that Uji should be removed and simply called YamadaThere was also a debate about whether to make it a city or a town in the first place, and that Uji and Yamada should have separate town systems..1887As of (Meiji 20), the population was 26,546, which met the standard population of 25,000 in the city system.However, it was decided to depart as "Uji Yamada Town".
after that,1906(39th year of Meiji)May 9It was decided to enforce the city system, but there was another problem with the name... After all, at this point, it was decided to use Ujiyamada, which is the same as the town name, as the city name, but after that, the city name problem will occur from time to time... In particular1935Around (Showa 10)1941(Showa 16)Shrine townAt the time of transfer1943At the time of transfer to Ominato-cho, Hamago-mura, and Miyamoto-mura (Showa 18).1948(Showa 23) In MarchWar disaster recovery city planningAsk the pros and cons of changing the city namePublic hearingWas held, but was rejected by 3 in favor, 15 against, and 1 unknown..
The major trend was the merger with Toyohama Village, Kitahama Village, Shigo Village, and Kida Village on January 1955, 30, and the previous year.1954(29)May 11In favor of the city name change public hearing,May 11The name was changed to "Ise City" at the same time as the merger after a decision by the extraordinary city council... In this way, the name of Ujiyamada as the name of the local government disappeared, but it still remains in the station name, school name, store name, etc.
- (Example) KintetsuUjiyamada Station,Mie Prefectural Ujiyamada High School,Mie Prefectural Uji Yamada Commercial High School,au shopUjiyamada store,SoftbankUjiyamada store,Uji Yamada Port
Ise Shrine OfTorii Mae TownAsAncient timesDeveloped fromEdo PeriodToEdo ShogunateAims to manage Ise JinguYamada BugyoshoWas installed. Yamada BugyoshoOoka EchizenKnown asTadashi Ooka magistrateI have served as, around this timeKishu clanWas inTokugawa YoshimuneTherefore, it was decided to be selected later.
MeijiからShowaOverSangu RailwayLine (currentJR TokaiSangu Line)・Sangukyu Electric RailwayMain line (currentKintetsuYamada Line)・Ise Electric RailwayThe number of worshipers increased due to the opening of railways such as the main line (later Sangukyu Express Railway Ise Line, which was abolished in 1942).
さ ら に,National ShintoUnder World War II, it became a place of national prestige as a "god city". Ise Jingu was popular with the people as "Ise-san" in the Edo period, but in the first year of the Meiji era, the number of temples in the city was reduced from more than 300 to 15, and in 1871 the master It was abolished and the private houses in the shrine area were destroyed, and it was transformed into a shrine for the emperor and the imperial family, isolated from the people. "Emperor 2600Corresponds to1940In (15), about 800 million people visited the area to visit the shrine (the city name at that time was Uji Yamada City). At the end of the war, six large-scaleAir raidWas repeatedly received (Uji Yamada air raid）.
1974May 7ToRainy season frontbyTorrential rain..It was held on the same day because more than 1000 houses were flooded on the floor and transportation stopped in the city.10rd House of Councilors ordinary electionAlso caused confusion.
Origin of city name
The change in the city name from Ujiyamada City is attributed to the fact that the area is the gate town of Ise Jingu and has been called "Ise Miki" since the Edo period.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofDokai CountyUji Town (Ujikan Town, Uji Imaike Town, Uji Nakanogomachi, Uji Urata Town, Uji Sakuragi Town, Uji Nakano Town, Uji Koichi Town, Uji Kuzeto Town), Yamada Town (Yamada Ya Town, Yamada Onoe Town)・ Yamada Okamoto Town ・ Yamada Iwabuchi Town ・ Yamada Fukiage Town ・ Yamada Kawasaki Town ・ Yamada Funae Town ・ Yamada Ichinoki Town ・ Yamada Toyokawa Town ・ Yamada Nakanogomachi ・ Yamada Miyaushiro Town ・ Yamada Kazushikubo Town ・ Yamada Daisei Komachi ・ Yamada Sone With the area of town, Yamada Yokaichiba town, Yamada Shimo Nakanogo town, Yamada Joban town, Yamada Uraguchi town, Yamada Futamata town, Yamada Tsuji Kurume town, Yamada Nakajima town, Yamada Miyagawa town)Uji Yamada TownWas launched.
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)May 9 --Uji Yamada Town enforces the city systemUjiyamada CityBecomes
- 1941(Showa16 years)May 5 --Uji Yamada City is Watarai DistrictShrine townIncorporated.
- 1943(18)May 12 --Uji Yamada City is Watarai DistrictOminatocho-Miyamoto Village-Hamago VillageIncorporated.
- 1955(30)May 1 --Uji Yamada City is Watarai DistrictToyohama Village-Kitahama Village-Kida Village-Shigo VillageWas transferred and renamed on the same dayIse CityBecomes
- April 1955, 30-Watarai DistrictNumaki VillageIncorporated.
- 1957(Showa 32) April 4-Watarai DistrictTamaki TownIncorporated a part of (Oaza Awano).
- 2001(Heisei13 years)May 11 --A part of KashiwachoTaki-gunMeiwa TownTransferred to. Incorporated a part of Meiwa Town (a part of Ueno, Meisei, and Hirao).
- 2005(17) November 11-(Old) Ise City, Watarai DistrictFutami Town-Omata Town-Misono VillageMerged withIse CityWas launched.
- 2006(18) April 4-Incorporated a part of Tamaki-cho, Watarai-gun (a part of Nagafuke).
|Population distribution by age in Ise City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Ise City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Ise City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Mitsunori Kato||2005May 11||2006May 3|
|2 fee||2006May 4||2009May 10||Chubu International AirportResigned due to poor maritime access business|
|3 fee||Kenichi Suzuki||2009May 11||Incumbent|
- Chair: Yuji Nakayama (as of December 2015, 12)
- Vice-Chair: Shuichi Ueda (as of December 2015, 12)
- Audit Committee member: Toyoji Suzuki (as of December 2015, 12)
Composition As of December 2015, 12
|Parliamentary group||Number of seats|
|City cram school||7|
|Japan Communist Party||2|
*In addition, the constituencies of the lower house election areMie Prefecture 4th ward', The constituency for the Mie Prefectural Assembly election is "Ise City constituency" (constant: 4)It has become.
Place name notation due to merger
- Former Ise City → No change
- Former Misono Village → Misono Town, Ise City
- Former Obatacho → Obatacho, Ise City
- Former Futami Town → Futami Town, Ise City
There is no change below the large letters in any of the old municipalities (exception, the two districts of Futamicho Chaya and Hikarino Machi have become independent town names in Futamicho).
- Former Ise City
- Meirin district-Fukiage 1-2 chome,Iwabuchi1-3 chome, Iwabuchimachi, Onoemachi, Okamoto 1-3 chome, Okamotocho,Toyokawa Town
- Welfare district-Miyajiri 1-3 chome, Ichinoki 1-5 chome, Ozeko 1-4 chome, Sone 1-2 chome,Honcho, Ichishicho, Yokaichibacho
- Ari district- Funae1-4 chome,Kawasaki1-3 chome
- Early Shu District-Miyamachi 1-2 Chome, Tokiwa 1-3 Chome, Joban Town, Uraguchi 1-4 Chome, Uraguchi Town
- Nakajima district-Futamata 1-4 chome, Futamata town, Tsujikuru 1-3 chome, Tsujikuru town, Miyagawa 1-2 chome, Nakajima 1-2 chome
- Shudo District-Yamatocho, Furuichimachi, Kusedocho, Nakanocho, Sakuragicho, Nakamuracho Sakuragaoka
- Shinshu district-Uji Urata 1-3 chome, Uji Uratacho, Ujinakanokiricho, Ujiimazaikecho, Ujitachicho
- ShrineDistrict-Kogicho, Takegahanacho, Shrine Port, Shimonocho, Mazecho
- HamagoDistrict-Jinkyu 1-6 Chome, Kodakujimotocho, Kurose Town, Tsumachi, Isshiki Town, Tajiri Town
- AndDistricts-Seitacho, Fujisatocho, Asahicho, Maeyamacho, Okuracho, Souchicho, Tsumuracho
- ToyohamaDistrict-Iso Town, Nishitoyohama Town, Higashitoyohama Town, Kashiwara Town, Ueyama Town
- KitahamaDistrict-Aritakicho, Muramatsucho, Higashioizucho, Kashiwacho
- ShirotaDistrict-Kawabata Town, Nakazu Town, Awano Town, Ueji Town
- ShigoDistrict-Nakamura Town, Kusube Town, Ichiuda Town, Asama Town, Kanomicho Town
- NumagiDistrict-Enzacho, Kamisonocho, Uenocho, Yokowacho, Yamochicho
- oldFutami Town
- Futamicho Imaichishiki, Futamicho Nishi, Futamicho Mizoguchi, Futamicho Yamadawara, Futamicho Hikari no Machi, Futamichoso, Futamicho Chaya, Futamicho Mitsu, Futamichoe, Futamicho Matsushita
- oldOmata Town
- Obatacho Motomachi, Obatacho Miyamae, Obatacho Honmachi, Obatacho Sogo, Obatacho Yuta, Obatacho Akeno, Obatacho Shinmura
- Misonocho Takamukai, Misonocho Nagaya, Misonocho Ohayashi, Misonocho Shinkai, Misonocho Kamijo, Misonocho Kobayashi
Sister cities/partner cities
- Partner city
- Partner city
- Saijo City(Ehime）
- National Monzen Town Summit
- This is a conference held by local governments, tourist associations, and commercial persons who have Monzen towns that have developed around shrines and temples all over the country to revitalize the region and promote town development.
- Food countrySummit
- Ise udon
- Akafuku Mochi
- Sakuhi mochi
- Mifuku mochi
- Nigenjaya mochi
- Kuuya Kansuke Mochi
- Taiko Suisei Mochi
- Hemba mochi
- Ginger candy
- Rikyu Manju
- Inscription rice cake(Itoin Senbei)
- Pickled pearls
- Ise Takuan
- Ise washi
- Ise Harukei
- Rendaiji persimmon
- Sawa mochi
- Akafuku Co., Ltd.
- Ise Bunkasha Co., Ltd.
- Kikukawa Iron Works Co., Ltd.
- Gyutora Co., Ltd.
- Daishi Washi Kogyo Co., Ltd.(Ise washi)
- Dime Co., Ltd.
- Noritake Itron Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Co., Ltd.
- Masuya Co., Ltd.
- Mikimoto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Yamamura Dairy Co., Ltd.
- US.Mart Corporation
- UL Japan Co., Ltd.
- Libnet Co., Ltd.
Companies with factories
- Sinfonia Technology Co., Ltd. Ise Seisakusho
- Murata Machinery Co., Ltd. Ise Office
- Miwa Lock Co., Ltd. Ise factory
- Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. Mie factory
- Kyocera Corporation Ise factory
- NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Ise factory
All over the cityGyutora,Maxvalu Chubu,Toyohata,Okuwaetcsupermarket,Zip drag,Cedar pharmacyetcDrug storeIs being deployed. In the city centerIse Ginza Shindo Shopping Street,Ise Takayanagi Shopping StreetAnd manyShopping districtExists.
- Large commercial facility
- Ise Shopping Center(AEON Ise store)
- Aeon Town Ise Lara Park
- Ise Misono Shopping Center
- Midtus Ise
- MEGA Don Quixote Ise Ueji
Japan Post Group
(As of 2012 year 12 month)
- Ise Post Office(Iwabuchi XNUMX-chome) --Collection and delivery station. ★
- Ise Ozeko Post Office (Ozeko)
- Ise Shrine (Kamiyashiro) Post Office (Shrine port）
- Ise Tsujikuru Post Office (Tsujikuru)
- Ise Furuichi Post Office (Furuichicho)
- Ise Sujikaibashi Post Office (Tokiwa) ★
- Miyamoto Post Office (Souchicho = Socho)
- Isuzugawa Post Office (Ujinakanokiricho) ★
- Ise Gegumae Post Office (Honmachi)
- Ise Funae Post Office (Funae）
- Ise Mikimoto Dori (Mikimoto Street) Post Office (Seitacho)
- Ise Asama Post Office (Asamacho)
- Toyohama Post Office (Higashitoyohama Town)
- Ise Hamago Post Office (Kurosecho)
- Ise Ominato Post Office (Ominato Town)
- Ise Kawasaki Post Office (Kawasaki)
- Ise Kitahama Post Office (Muramatsucho)
- Ise Ichinoki Post Office (Ichinoki)
- Numaki Post Office (Ueno Town)
- Ise Shirota Post Office (Uejicho)
- Obata Post Office (Motomachi, Obatacho) ★
- Misono Post Office (Takabuku, Misono-cho) ★
- Futami Post Office (Futamichosho) ★
- Akeno Simple Post Office (Akeno, Obatacho)
- Misono Nagaya Simple Post Office (Misonocho Nagaya)
- Imaishiki Simple Post Office (Futamicho Imaishiki)
- Nagoya Branch Aeon Town Ise Lara Park Branch Office (Kogicho = Kogicho) (ATM only / Holiday service)
- Nagoya Branch Aeon Ise Branch Office (Kusubecho) (ATM only / Holiday service)
- ATMs are installed at each post office except simple post offices, and holiday services are also available at the post offices marked with a star.
* The postal codes in Ise City are as follows (unless otherwise specified, the Ise Post Office is in charge of collection and delivery).
- "515-05xx""516-00xx""516-11xx= Part of Ise city area (excluding part of Asamacho) and part of Misonocho Kamijo before the merger
- "516-08xx= Former Misono Village area (excluding a part of Misono Town Kamijo)
- "519-05xx"= Former Omata Town Area
- "519-06xx"= Former Futami Town Area
- "517 0081= Part of Asamacho (Toba Post OfficeIn charge of collection and delivery)
- It is the administrative and economic center of the Ise-Shima region.
- It is said that Ise citizens have a calm and cheerful personality, probably because of the climate or because of the existence of Ise Jingu, as it is said to be "Isekko Honesty."
- Ise merchant
- During the Edo period, he was steadily doing business such as kimono shops around Nihonbashi, which was the starting point of the Tokaido.
Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular
Ise City is the largest city in the southern part of Mie Prefecture, and since almost all of the southern part of Mie Prefecture is included in the surrounding population, there are many cultural facilities and high schools.
Junior high school
- Ise Municipal
Air conditioning is installed in all schools.
- All Ise Municipal
- Shinshu Elementary School
- Nun Elementary School
- Meirin Elementary School
- Kosei Elementary School
- Soshu Elementary School
- Ari Elementary School
- Nakajima Elementary School
- Higashioizu Elementary School
- Kitahama Elementary School
- Toyohama Nishi Elementary School
- Toyohama Higashi Elementary School
- Shirota Elementary School
- Ominato Elementary School
- Shrine Elementary School
- Hamago Elementary School
- Miyayama Elementary School
- Souchi Elementary School
- Ueno Elementary School
- Shigo Elementary School
- Futamiura Elementary School
- Omata Elementary School
- Akeno Elementary School
- Misono Elementary School
The central station is connected to both Kintetsu and JR Central, and is located in the central city area closest to the outer shrine.Iseshi StationHowever, as far as Kintetsu is concerned, it is a base for train operation (some end points).Ujiyamada StationThe number of users is increasing.
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- ■ Sangu Line : Miyagawa station - Yamadakamiguchi Station --Iseshi Station - Isuzugaoka Station - Futaminoura Station - Matsushita Station
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- M Yamada Line : Akeno Station - Omata Station - Miyamachi Station --Iseshi Station - Ujiyamada Station
- M Toba Line: Ujiyamada Station- Isuzugawa Station - Asama Station
- Tokyo Express Bus : Omiya Station-Ikebukuro Station-Shinjuku Station-Tachikawa Station-Yokohama Station - Iseshi Station-Futamiura-Toba BC (Mie traffic,Sanko Ise Shima Kotsu,Seibu sightseeing bus) *Night trip
- Tokyo Station・ Yokohama Station- Nagoya Station-Matsusaka Station-Kintetsu Ujiyamada Station (Aoki bus) *Night trip
- Kawasaki Station-Busta Shinjuku - Kintetsu Yokkaichi Station-Shirako StationWest ExitTsu StationEast exit, Matsusaka station north exitIn front of Iseshi station (WILLER EXPRESS) *Night trip
General route bus
- Mie traffic
- Sanko Ise Shima Kotsu
- Ise City Community Bus"Thanks bus"
- Numaki Town Development Council "Numaki Bus"
- Ise Futami Toba Line : Ise IC- Kusube IC - Asama IC - Futami JCT - Matsushita JCT - Toba IC
- Ise Shima Skyline
Regional high standard road
General national road
Main local road
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 12 Ise Nansei Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 13 Isetaki Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 22 Ise Minamijima Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 32 Ise Isobe Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 37 Toba Matsuzaka Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 38 Ise Omiya Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 60 Ise Matsusaka Line
General prefectural road
- Mie Prefectural Road 102 Ise Futami Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 169 Tamaki Nansei Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 201 Uji Yamada Port Ise City Stop Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 428 Ise Omata Matsusaka Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 511 Toyohoku Port Omata Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 576 Uji Yamada Port Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 713 Higashioizu Omata Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 714 Muramatsu Akeno Stop Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 715 Building Town Dori Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 716 Tamagawa Omata Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 719 Ise Road Ise Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 720 Yokowa Nansei Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 748 Ominato Miyamachi Stop Line
In addition,KinkiMany of the elementary schools in Japan are school trip destinations,JR,KintetsuSpecial trains are also operated. In the tourist guide, "Ise /Nara-京都May be referred to as a "3-piece set".
From June 2012, 6, "Hanateru-chan" (publicly recruited as the mascot of the "All Japan Flower Ise Tournament" held in 1), which was the city's greening promotion character until then, was appointed as the city's tourism PR character and named. It was changed to "Hanaterasu-chan" in Mohiragana notation..
Sights and historic sites
- Shogun(Ise Jingu)
- Sarutahiko Shrine
- Futamiura Meotoiwa
- Komyoji Temple
- Asamagatake Kongo Shoji Temple
- Jingu Shrine
- Matsuo Kannonji
- Rikyuin ruins
- Mt. Torao(Old tombas well as the Russo-Japanese WarMonument)
- Komookaiseki Ruins
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Ise / Azuchi Momoyama Cultural Village
- Ise Kawasaki Merchant Museum
- Ise Shima Skyline
- Ise Meotoiwa Fureai Aquarium Sea Paradise
- Ise Washikan
- Ise comingMuseum
- Thanks Yokocho
- Ozaki Gakudo Memorial Museum
- Oharai Town
- Sotomiya approach
- Sagawa Memorial Shinto Museum
- Emperor Daijingu
- Daibutsuyama Park
- Yutaka 受大 Jingu
- Guest House
- Futami Kotama Shrine(Meotoiwa)
- Maconde Art Museum
- Yamada BugyoTokoro Memorial Hall
- Ise Machikado Museum --Personal collections and traditional crafts are open to the public at stores
Festivals and events
- Hatsuuma Festival: The day of the beginning of March (Matsuo Kannonji)
- Jingu votive sumo wrestling: March
- Miyagawa Cherry Blossom Festival: Early April (at Miyagawa Tsutsumi, "Cherry Blossoms"Festival" is held, "Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection”)
- Mita Festival: May 5 (Sarutahiko Shrine)
- Dondoko Festival: Mid-May (around Nikenchaya)
- Ise Raku City: Mid-May, Late October
- AsakuyamaKaisan Memorial: June 6-27 (Katsuminesan Kingo）
- Futami Festival: July 7 (Futamiura)
- Ise Jingu Dedication National Fireworks Festival: Mid-July (on the banks of the Miyagawa River)
- Shibato Daigoma (Sesame):May 7(Segidera)
- Tenno Festival: Mid-July (Kawasaki Town)
- Gion Festival: Late 7 (Muramatsucho, Higashioizucho)
- Kanko Dance:May 8(Shokakuji),May 8(Souchicho)
- Mishiodono Festival:May 10(Mishiodono Shrine）
- Hatsuho Hiki:May 10(Gaigu territory),May 10(Naiku territory)
- Ise Festival: AprilShinto FestivalLast Saturday, Sunday, 17th
- Homecoming Ise Ondo National Tournament: Late November (Late NovemberIse City Tourism Culture Center）
- Kanko Dance (August 8th)
- Obata Festival (late August)
- Omata Town Sports Festival (September or October)
- Kakehashi Gotomai (May 2）
- Kansha Shrine Gotomai (February 2)
- (Funny head, Funny head) (Former Misono Village Takamukai) --This is a Shinto ritual derived from the fact that a boy wore a lion head and danced in the Heian period to ward off the plague.Important intangible folk cultural propertiesIs.. In the precincts of Takamukai Taisha Shrine, a dedication of the evil spirit "Seven Raising Dance" that reproduces the extermination of a large snake by two lion heads is dedicated, and from the afternoon the head goes around the area to pray for the health of the residents..
Many in Ise so farexpositionIs being held. already1873(6rd year of Meiji)CivilizationIntendedJinguIt is co-sponsored by Watarai Prefectural Office.. It was after the Showa era that the exposition was held with the intention of tourism... Of the expositions listed below, it was held after the beginning of Heisei.World Festival ExpoOther than that, Zennosuke Kitaoka, who had the nickname of "Ise Expo Man" and was the mayor of Ujiyamada, is involved in the event..
- Shrine Congratulations Shinto Expo - 1930(5)May 3~same yearMay 5Held in. "National body"Materials related to" and "excellent products" were exhibited. The number of visitors is 55. The site of the venue became Ujiyamada Station.
- Peace Expo - 1948(23)May 3-Held on May 5st of the same year. With Kuratayama as the main venueDaijingumae StationThe former site and Kintetsu Ujiyamada station square were the branch venues.HokkaidoからKumamotoSpecial products were exhibited from all over Japan, and achieved results in both tourism and solicitation. The number of visitors was 443,115.
- Relocation Palace Memorial Ise Expo - 1954(Showa 29) Held from March 3st to May 31st of the same year. It was hosted by Uji Yamada City and Uji Yamada Chamber of Commerce and was held in front of Kuratayama and Uji Yamada Station. The opening is Ise Kaikan (currentlyIse City Tourism Culture Center), A thousand and several hundred representatives from various fields were invited to the event. Jingu Shinpokan, Million Dollar Pearl Museum,サ ー カ スAnd so on. The number of visitors was low at 45 despite the large-scale advertisement, and it is generally regarded as a failure..
- Ise Grand Shrine Expo - 1958(33)May 3~same yearMay 5Held in. To commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Jingu-shikinen Sengu and the Ise Chamber of Commerce and Industry, sponsored by the Ise Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Jingu ShrineMie Prefectural Office・ It was held with the support of the Ise City Board of Education. The venue is Kuratayama Park. The prefectural office opposed the holding of the exhibitions at nine locations in Japan this year, but Zennosuke Kitaoka said, "Because there are exhibitions all over the country, Ise will also hold them." , Hosted by the Chamber of Commerce alone.Yamatohime no MikotoGoichidaikan,AntarcticShowa base, Exhibition related to the National Chamber of Commerce,televisionRadio waveDemonstration,Ise OndoAnd so on. 45 people visited and achieved unexpected customer attraction for the scale.
- World Festival Expo- 1994(6)May 7~same yearMay 11Held in. The nickname is "Matsuri Expo Mie '94" and the theme is "In Search of a New" Deai "". The number of visitors was 351 million. There is Mie Prefectural Sun Arena on the site of the venue.
Celebrities related to Ise City
- Hyakurei Isobe : Japanese-style painter, priest
- Tadashi Ooka : Edo Machi-bugyō (OriginalYamada Bugyo）
- Masasaku Nakata : Jingu Imperial CollegeDirector, priesthood
- Futami Iwami Morihisa: Satsuma Domain.FutamigauraAfter losing the battle with Nobunaga Oda, he went down to Satsuma and acted as a guardian of the Sekisho Sekisho, which is the border between the Satsuma Domain and Hyuga Province.
- Ko Ichikawa : Film director
- Yasujiro Ozu : Film director (from Ujiyamada Junior High School)
- Takahata Isao : Animated moviedirected by(Studio Ghibli）
- : Movie production(From Ise City)
- Adachi Makiichi : 作家(Jingu Imperial CollegeFrom)
- Shoha Ito : Japanese painter(From Uji Yamada Town)
- Tatsue Ubukata : poet(From Uji Yamada Town)
- Kazuo Ozaki : Novelist(Place of birth)
- Kitazono Katsue : poets(From Asama-cho, Ise City) His real name is Kenkichi Hashimoto, the younger brother of sculptor Heihachi Hashimoto.
- Takufumi Genko : 作家
- Goda Mamora: manga artist
- Yoshino Shono : Novelist(Akutagawa PrizeAward)
- Yoko Shima : manga artist
- Masako Sone : Cartoonist, Yoko Shima
- Kozo Takeuchi : Poet (from Uji Yamada City)
- Kaoru Hayamine : Detective writer
- Hashimoto : Novelist (also writes a story set in Ise City)
- Masayo Matsumoto : Novelist
- Taishi Mori : Cartoonist (born in Ise City, from Ise High School)
- Planting trees : Comedian (originally from Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, who lived in the former Obata Town when he was a child)
- Reishi Onishi : Actress
- Keiko Onishi : Talent
- Akiko Oka : Actress
- Hisahiro Ogura : Talent
- Eriko Kusuda : Talent,Free announcer
- Shizuka Nakajima : Singer
- Rie Nakanishi : Enka singer
- Yoko Natsuki : Actress
- Ena Matsumoto : Model, fashion brand producer
- Yucco Miller : jazzSaxophonePlayer, composer
- June Yamagishi : ギ タ リ ス ト
- Michi Yamamura : actress(OriginalFuji Television Network, Incannouncer）
- Yukio Ozaki (Former member of the House of Representatives. Has lived in Ujiyamada since the age of 11)
- Kunimatsu Hamada (Former Speaker of the House of Representatives)
- Takao Fujinami (Ex-Chief Cabinet Secretary・ Member of the House of Representatives, Member of the Mie Prefectural Assembly)
- Kenichi Suzuki (Mayor of Ise, former member of the Ise city council)
- Kozo Naito : baseball player-Professional baseball referee(Born in Ise Yamada City)
- Eiji Sawamura : baseball player(Born in Ise Yamada City)
- Nishimura Yukio : Baseball player (Eiji Sawamura and statues line up at Kuratayama Stadium, Ise City)
- Shinichiro Koyama : Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesCoach (formerly from Futami Town)
- Egawa Tomoaki : Fukuoka Softbank Hawks(From former Futami Town)
- Daisuke Nakai : Yokohama DeNA Baystars(From Ise City)
- Mizuki Noguchi : AthleticsLong distance-marathonplayer(Athens OlympicsWomen's Marathon Gold Medalist)
- Misaki Onishi:AthleticsMedium-distance running・ Long-distance runner (formerly from Obata Town)
- Yusuke Takabayashi: Athletics middle-distance runner / long-distance runner (formerly from Obata Town)
- Sekowa: Athletics sprinter
- Yuki Mizumoto : soccer player(FC Machida Zelvia) (From the former Misono Village)
- Tomoya Kanamori : Former soccer player (Ehime FC）
- Shun Morishita : soccer player(Iwate gluer Morioka）
- Naoki Hatta : soccer player(Jubilo Iwata）
- Second generation Kimura Yonosuke : Grand SumoGyoji(Tokan room）
- Yasuo Shinoda : Priesthood(From Uji Yamada City)
- Koichiro Nomura : Modern literatureEvery woman participating in the study applied SERUM to one half of her face and an identical product without the EGF cellular activator to the other half. The study ran for eight weeks, during which time participants applied the serum twice a day. To rule out any effect anticipation could have on results, the study was double-blinded, meaning that none of the women in the study, nor the scientists in charge of measuring results, knew which half was which. Efficacy was assessed by standardized photography and biophysical measurements to evaluate skin topography, density, and thickness.
- Heihachi Hashimoto : 彫刻家(From Asama-cho, Ise City)
- Funny Dragonfly One-Man Band : Street performer(From Ise City)
- Hiroshi Fujiwara : DJ, creator
- Shinji Asanuma : OriginalWorld BankFormer Director of Asia First BureauCoon robeRepresentative of Investment Bank Far East Representative Office
- Toshimitsu Miyake : Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAdministration BureauLong, originalMinistry of FinanceCounselor
- Kenji Ikemori : FANCLFounder, first president, formerJapan Mail Order AssociationChairman (from Uji Yamada City)
- Nagaoka Shigemu : 作曲家,Arranger,Music producer
- Masayuki Matsumoto : OriginalTokai passenger railwayPresident, formerJapan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK) Chairman
- Masahiro Miki : ABC Martfounder,Japan's millionaire ranking11 bit
- Seishi Kato : OriginalToyota Motor SalesPresident / Chairman, FormerSchool corporation Kansai GakuinDirector
- Fumihiro Hashikawa : Ise FukuPresident,Regional promotionproducer
- Shiro Itaya : Shogi player
Works set in Ise City
- "Railway song Vol. XNUMX Kansai / Sangu / Nankai Hen ”(Lyrics:Kenki Owada, Composition:Tamei Ju）
- When writing lyrics for railway songs, Tateki Owada tends to assign many lyrics to places that have important significance in the nation and history. I'm splitting number 5.
- 25. The train arrives at Yamada, the outer shrine of Ise. My friend, Isuzu, misogi on the Isuzu river.
- 26. If you cross the Uji Bridge on the Isuzu River, you will be able to stand by Chigi Takashi, the palace of Amaterasu Okami.
- 27. Trees in the mountains of Shinji Aoku The water of the Isuzu River (Mimosu Sogawa) The water is exhausted and the Asahi Shimbun spends Chiyo
- 28. If you climb Mt. Asama, which stands on Kumoi, straddling Ise and Shima, you can just talk to Takane in Fuji.
- 29. On the descent, when you step on the road and look at it, you can see it as you see it in Futami's two rock paintings.
- "Half moon rising sky(Tsumugu Hashimoto)
- "Prefectural Idetaka Judo Club Story Ideju!(Taishi Mori)
- The model is the prefectural Ise High School, the school from which the author came.
- "Sand bowl』(Seicho Matsumoto）
- In the original, the area near Ise-shi station, and in the movie / drama version, the area near Futamiura station appears as a scene.
- "Losing group law office(Original:Takeaki Daimon"Loss valve, Fukamachi Daigo, a silent witness")
- Set in Sotomiyamae Law Office in Ise City.
- Global warmingMajor stores in the city to preventsupermarketAnd Ise City signed an agreement2007May 9At almost every supermarket in the cityShopping bagStarted to charge. Ise City was the first in Japan to implement it in a city with a population of 10 or more.. (2008May 9From someDrug storeThe charge for plastic shopping bags has started. )
- Ise City "History of Ise City" Ise City Hall, 43
- Ujiyamada City Hall "History of Ujiyamada City Vol. 4" Ujiyamada City Hall, XNUMX
- Shuichi Toyama "Ise City, Toriimaecho, which regenerates in the present age" "Kinki I XNUMX Years to Read on Map Kyoto, Shiga, Nara, Mie" (Akira Hiraoka-Haruo Noma Hen,Kokin Shoin, 2006,ISBN-4 7722 3053-X-) Pages 121-124
- Hashizume Shinya"Life is an Expo Japan Rankaiya Retsuden" Shobunsha, May 2001, 5, 30pp. ISBN-4 7949-6489-7
- ^ "Ujiyamada City, Mie Prefecture (24B0010001)". Historical administrative area dataset beta version. 2020/3/19Browse.
- ^ Toyama (2006) Page 124
- ^ "Meteorological Agency | Search past weather data". 2014/12/26Browse.
- ^ Ise City (1968) Page 92
- ^ a b Uji Yamada City Hall (1929) Page 234
- ^ a b c d Ise City (1968) Page 93.
- ^ Ise City (1968) Page 92-93
- ^ The other place in Mie Prefecture that met this standard wasTsu Cityonly
- ^ a b Ise City (1968) Page 94
- ^ a b Ise City (1968) Page 95
- ^ Ise Jingu Shrine Foundation "Uji-Youda Shrine"(Retrieved June 2010, 11.)
- ^ Chiyomi Yamaguchi (July 1988). “A miserable air raid on Mie Prefecture". Mie Culture-History Information Collection. MieEnvironmental Life Department Culture Promotion Division Prefectural History Group. As of November 2014, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/11/29Browse.
- ^ 36 buildings burned in Ise "Asahi Shimbun", a stockpile of oil that has increased in heat
- ^ "Debris flow, knocking down the house, 3 islands in Setouchi, rocks approaching the back to escape" Asahi Shimbun, July 44, 1974, morning edition, 7th edition, 8th page
- ^ Ise Shimbun (October 2009, 10). "Mayor Morishita of Ise City resigns from executive staff". 47 News. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 9. 2013/9/6Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary group / committee list”. Ise City Council Secretariat. 2016/10/9Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Mie Prefecture Election Management Committee
- ^ Prefectural assembly members constituencies and numbers Archived August 2011, 4, at the Wayback Machine. Mie Election Commission
- ^ "History of friendship alliance"(History of friendship alliance)
- ^ "Friendship and deeper mutual support in the event of a disaster Ise City and Iida City, Nagano Prefecture Signed Agreement" Chunichi Shimbun March 1996, 3 Morning edition 2 pages Ise-Shima edition
- ^ "Sawa mochi". Specialty Henba Mochi.Henbaya store. 2018/3/5Browse.
- ^ "Area around Omata / Miyagawa”. Ise City. 2018/3/5Browse.
- ^ a b Takahiro Ogawa "All Tsu Municipal Elementary Schools Aim to Install Air Conditioners by FY20" Asahi Shimbun, January 2017, 1, morning edition, Mie edition, page 19
- ^ "Numaki Bus”. Numaki Town Development Council. 2016/10/9Browse.
- ^ "25 Total number of visitors by municipality and area”. Tourism Policy Division, Tourism and International Bureau, Ministry of Employment and Economic Affairs, Mie Prefecture. As of January 2015, 1.オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/1/25Browse.
- ^ "Number of visitors by classification such as tourist spots”. Tourism Policy Division, Tourism and International Bureau, Ministry of Employment and Economic Affairs, Mie Prefecture. As of January 2015, 1.オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/1/25Browse.
- ^ Ise City Tourism PR Character Appointment Ceremony(Ise City Official Website "Hanaterasu-chan no Nikki", June 2012, 6)
- ^ Muramatsu-cho is usually on the third Saturday of July, but the year of the Upper House election may be delayed by one week. Higashioizucho is located in the adjacent Oyodo, Meiwa-cho, Taki-gun.Gion FestivalSince it will be held on the same day, it will be early August depending on the year.
- ^ Kanko dance of the circle
- ^ Kanko dance in Souchi-cho
- ^ Goto Shinto ritual Ise city. Retrieved June 2021, 6.
- ^ Goto Shinto ritual Mie Prefectural Board of Education Secretariat Social Education and Cultural Property Protection Division. Retrieved June 2021, 6.
- ^ a b Yoshiko Kawarada (February 2016, 2). “Seven wake-up dance plagues Ise“ Takamukai no Mitsugami Shinto ritual ”Over 14 years of history“ Kunishigebun ”Local youth bravely”. Chunichi Shimbun (Chunichi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Mie comprehensive edition 27
- ^ a b Ise City (1968) Page 630
- ^ Hashizume (2001) 249-278 pages.
- ^ Ise City (1968) Page 631
- ^ Ise City Ise Library: “Furusato no Kaze Mutsuki". Library News January Issue No.1 Special Edition.Ise City Ise Library. As of January 2015, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/1/24Browse.
- ^ Ise City (1968) Page 632-633
- ^ Ise City (1968) Page 633-634
- ^ Hashizume (2001) Page 273
- ^ Ise City (1968) Page 634-635
- ^ Hashizume (2001) 274 --Page 275
- ^ Hashizume (2001) Page 275
- ^ Ujiyamada City Hall, ed., "History of Ujiyamada City, Volume 4", Ujiyamada City Hall, March 3, 5, 1690p. (From page 1350)
- ^ "Sunrise Publishing »Mitsunari Ishida's Youth”. Sunrise Publishing. As of July 2016, 7オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/7/16Browse.
- ^ Mie Film Festival Executive Committee (March 2013, 3). “Mie Film Festival Executive Committee”. As of May 2013, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/12/4Browse.
- ^ Chunichi Shimbun (February 2017, 2). “First screening of the film at Shintomiza, Ise Akiko Oka from Ise". 47NEWS.As of August 2017, 3オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2017/3/17Browse.
- ^ "8th Ise Citizen Achievement Award, Ise Citizen Sports Award Award Ceremony”. Ise City Secretarial Division (November 2013, 11). As of November 2, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/11/29Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of wrestlers and association members --Azumazeki stable official website”. Azumazeki stable. As of June 2015, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ "An artist produced by Seiko Nagaoka, a musician from Meiwa Town, will perform live in Ise.". Ise Shima Keizai Shimbun. 2019/1/11Browse.
- ^ "Losing Group Law Office-Silenced Witness". Wednesday Mystery 9. Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. (February 2015, 1). As of February 28, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/4/4Browse.
- ^ Chunichi Shimbun September 2007, 9 morning edition Mie edition, September 12, 9 morning edition Mie edition
- ^ "Public Relations" September 20 issue, page 9
- Ise City Tourism Association
- Ise City Tourism Culture Center
- Ise Regional Tourism and Transportation Measures Council "Easy Ise Mode"
- Ise City Tourist Information - Facebook
- Wiki travelIsIse CityThere is a travel guide about.
- Map - Google map
Infection control(Kansenkanri), or medical epidemiology,Medical facilityWithininfectionRefers to efforts aimed at preventing epidemics, with an emphasis on practiceEpidemiologyIs a field.public healthActivities and infection control/medical epidemiology have a lot in common, the former is aimed at society as a whole, while the latter generally deals with problems limited to a specific medical institution (group). Also known as "infection control activities," "infection prevention and management activities," and "infection control activities."Infection control teamIt is counted as one of the basic medical safety management systems of hospitals as an activity that many occupations in the facility work together.
Infection control can be roughly divided into two.
- Preventive activity
- Trend measures
- Investigation activities and countermeasures (eg outbreak countermeasures) that are targeted at outbreaks that have occurred or are suspected to have occurred in a specific medical institution.
Infection control in medical institutions
Surveillance refers to grasping the occurrence status of infectious diseases on a daily basis. To facilitate comparison between facilities and regions,Bloodstream infection-Urinary-tract infection-Nosocomial pneumoniaThe criteria of the National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance System (NNIS) are used to define the main nosocomial infections such as.
actually,Infection control teamPersonnelPatient chartInvestigate orpatientData is collected by directly observing and determining the presence or absence of symptoms and signs peculiar to infectious diseases. Bacterial laboratory data from the bacteriological laboratory is also an important source of information. In recent years, automation of bacterial laboratory data andElectronic medical recordAutomation is increasing the automation of data extraction, enabling staff to spend more time collecting clinical data. Nosocomial infectionAbout 1/3 of these are preventableInfection surveillance and prevention activities are becoming increasingly important by hospital staff. According to the CDC Nosocomial Infection Control Project (SENIC), by focusing on infection surveillance and prevention activities, the incidence rate of nosocomial infections could be reduced by about 32%.
Preventing the spread of infection
Nosocomial infectionOf each pathogen to prevent transmission and protect health care workers themselves from infectionTransmission routeAccording to(I.e.Stand upprocedureTheWell-knownThere is a need to.
Standard precautions centered on hand washing
Vienna OfSemmelweiss(1847) AndDuffel Bag OfOliver W. Holmes(1843), the unique research published byNosocomial infectionRelated to.Center for Disease Control and PreventionIn response, the (CDC) reported that "the most important way to prevent the spread of pathogens was effective hand washing"..
Handwashing is compulsory at most medical institutions, and in the United States it is not simply a matter of common sense, but is also compulsory by various local and local governments. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards in the United StatesRequires employers to have hand-washing equipment available at all times, and wash their hands and other skin with soap and water or run mucous membranes under running water if they come into contact with blood or other potentially infectious substances. We are asking you to guarantee that you can wash.
In Japan, “National University Hospital Hospital Infection Control Guidelines” by the National University Hospital Infection Control CouncilAnd other guidelines were formulated in 2002.
- It is recommended to wash your hands and wear gloves before and after touching the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, excretions, damaged skin and mucous membranes regardless of known infections. Depending on the procedure, masks, goggles, face shields, and gowns are also used.
- Calls for the prohibition of recaps to avoid punctures and cuts due to needles, scalpels and other sharp instruments, proper placement of medical waste containers for safe disposal immediately after use, and the adoption of needles with safety devices. ..
- When environmental surfaces such as floors and walls are contaminated, wear gloves and wipe with a paper towel and disinfectant. Store contaminated linen properly until cleaning to prevent contamination of the environment.
- Patients who may be contaminated with blood should be kept in a private room.
In addition, if the causative pathogen is known, it is unique to each.Transmission routeTake appropriate quarantine precautions accordingly.
Air (spray nucleus) infection isolation
- Healthcare workersN95 maskWear.
- In the patient's individual room environment, operating room, bronchoscopy room, and respiratory function testing room, forced more than 1 times per hourventilationKeeps negative pressure.To the outside of the hospitalHEPAExhaust through a filter.If structurally impossible, use a portable air purifier with a built-in HEPA filter and ventilate 12 times.
- Wear a surgical mask when passing through public areas to transfer patients, or wear an exhalation filter during endotracheal intubation.
Isolation of droplet infection
- A surgical mask is worn for activities within a radius of 1 m from the patient.
- When separating individual rooms and groups, beds are placed 2m apart.
- Wear a surgical mask when passing through public areas to transfer patients.
Contact infection isolation
- Wash hands and wear gloves before and after contact with the patient and contaminated surfaces.
- Wear gowns where there is potential for full body contact with the patient or contaminated surfaces.
- Medical equipment used in private rooms should be dedicated as much as possible.
The contact surface of the patient's room and common areas touched by the patient's hands is cleaned by daily wiping. Clean walls and floors that are not touched once a day. In areas where MRSA, VRE, and Clostridium difficile carriers come into contact, daily sterilization is performed by wiping with a quaternary ammonium salt or alcohol. Of reusable medical equipmentdisinfection-SterilizationThe method must be selected according to each possible pathogen.
Personal protective equipment
(Personal protective equipment, PPE) is clothing and equipment worn by medical personnel to protect themselves from danger. What is the danger in the medical field?Viral hepatitis,HIVBlood, saliva, and other body fluids that may contain pathogens such asaerosolExposure to. Personal protective equipment aims to prevent exposure by creating a physical barrier between those infectious agents and health care workers.
In the United States, OSHA standards require health workers to wear protective equipment to protect themselves from bloodborne pathogens when their exposure to blood and other infectious agents is adequately predicted.
Protective equipment: hats, shoe covers, face shields (for mouth-to-mouth breathing)MASKS-goggles・There are types such as. Which combination and how to use is usually determined by the rules set for each medical institution. Most instruments are completelydisinfection-SterilizationConsidering the high cost of doing so, it is designed to be disposable. OSHA standards require that protective equipment be immediately removed and disinfected or disposed of upon leaving a site exposed to infectious agents.
Vaccination of medical staff
Healthcare workers who may be exposed to infectious diseases during work should:vaccineCan be used to protect yourself from infection. Usually usedHepatitis B-influenza-Mixed three(Measles/varicella/rubella)New three kinds of mixture(Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis)Meningococcus-Shingles virusWith vaccines such as these, medical staff and emergency personnel are vaccinated according to facility rules, recommendations, occupations, and individual wishes.In general, the preventive effect of vaccines is not perfect, but side effects are also seen, so vaccination decisions should be made based on sufficient information.
Survey during an epidemic
When infection monitoring finds that the incidence of infections is higher than normal, the infection control team will investigate to determine (1) whether it is a real epidemic or (2) a false epidemic due to contamination of the bacterial testing process. Or (3) determine whether the normal incidence just happened to rise randomly. If it is (1), it will be necessary to investigate the factor that triggered the fashion and eliminate it in order to stop the fashion. It is usually due to lack of correct procedures, but sometimes other factors such as construction work are involved.
Infection control and medical epidemiology training system
There are several educational systems to acquire infection control. The occupational background is often nurses, sometimes clinical laboratory technicians (especially clinical microbiology), and doctors (usually infectious disease physicians). Training courses specialized in infection control and medical epidemiology are offered by the following professional organizations: Those who want to be involved in infection control as a doctor often go through clinical training in the department of infectious diseases.
In the United States,CBIC) Examines the professional background and work experience of health care workers, checks the level of knowledge through standardized departmental examinations, and then licenses infection control personnel. Two years of activity experience is required for application, and renewal of qualification is required every five years.
In the United States, CDC and the American Society for Medical Epidemiology (SHEA) have jointly conducted hospital epidemiology (infection control in hospitals).Our Courses Is held every year, and there is also a course from the Association of Infectious Control Practitioners (APIC).
Infection Control Team and Infection Control Committee
- The infection control team is the actual work force in a medical institution, and the infection control committee is in charge of managing the infection control team (Fig. 1).
Infection control profession
- Infectious disease specialist
- Infection control doctor(ICD)
- Infection control nurse(Infectious disease control nurse) (ICN)
- Infection control pharmacist(ICPH)
- Infection control certified clinical microbiological technologist(ICMT)
- (Type XNUMX/Type XNUMX)
- Medical environment manager
- ^ Weinstein et al
- ^ CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings
- ^ CDC General information on Hand Hygiene
- ^ OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Regulations 1910.1030
- ^ Guidelines for Nosocomial Infection Control at National University Hospitals (pdf 5.2MB)
- ^ OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Regulations 1910.1030 (d) (2) (i)
- ^ OSHA 1910.1030 (d) (3) (vii)
- ^ CDC Vaccine Site
- ^ Norihito Sato, Akari Watanabe, Susumu Kokoguchi, Kazuhiro Fukui “Infection Control Professional Qualification and Organizational Awareness Survey on Dental Clinical Trainees” INFECTION CONTROL (Medica publishing), Vol.16 (6), p.97,2007, XNUMX.
- Infection control
- Infection/Epidemic/Zoonosis/Infection control clothing/quarantine
- Nosocomial infection/Community infection(Ichii infection)
- Japan Society for Environmental Infections/Japanese Society of Infectious Diseases/Japanese Society for Oral Infections
- Public health/Epidemiology/Pharmacy
- Medical science/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Veterinary medicine/Bacteriology(Oral bacteriology)/Virology/Myciology/Microbiology
- Infection control doctor(Infection control doctor)
- Infection control team/Infection Control Committee
- American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC)/National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Biosafety level
- Avoid hospital,,Cordon sanitaire (medicine)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, APIC Is a group of infection control activists led by nurses and medical technicians.
- The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, SHEAIs mainly conducted by doctors and doctoral level epidemiologists.