Empress Yuriko Koike and Corona.2021 Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election notification date for the future of Tokyo
If you write the contents roughly
Since the "Tomin First no Kai" that he founded is the first party of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, Mr. Koike can give top priority to "performance" even in the case of coronavirus, and the essential infection control remains neglected even after one year. is.
It has been about XNUMX years since the "Koike boom".During this time, the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election, in which the referees of the citizens of Tokyo will be judged against the city administration, will soon receive votes counting ... → Continue reading
WANI BOOKS News Crunch
A WEB magazine operated by the publisher Wanibooks. We will deliver the news of "Now is the season!" By crunching (= chewing).You can only read it here!can not see!Full of original entertainment content.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
1943 (18)May 6,Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentEnactment.May 7, Tokyo system enforcement.May 9, The 1st Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election (constant 100 people).May 10, Opening of the 1st Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Extraordinary Session.
1951 (26)May 1,Chiyoda WardMarunouchiThe Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Building was completed.May 4, 3rd Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Election (120 people, in the 2nd Tokyo Governor Election executed on the same daySeiichiro YasuiIs elected).
1959 (34)May 4, 5rd Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Election (120 people, in the 4nd Tokyo Governor Election executed on the same dayRyutaro AzumaIs elected).May 5, A resolution to invite the Olympics at the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Council.May 10, Established Olympic Tokyo Games Preparation Executive Committee.
Prefectural councils usually hold term expiration elections every four years (Unified local elections), But the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly1965 In (40), it was the first prefectural assembly to hold an election by "voluntary dissolution".In addition, it should be noted.House of RepresentativesSimilarly, if a resolution is resolved to distrust the governor or chief, the governor or chief can dissolve the parliament (Local Autonomy Law, Article 178).
LDPThe chairman's election on March 3, the same year, which was a fierce battle between the three metropolitan assemblies of Sadao Koyama, Kenzo Fujimori, and Yoshio Kato, seemed to end with the election of Koyama, but on the 3th of the same month, FujimoribriberyStarting with being arrested on suspicion, by May 5th, 20 members of the Liberal Democratic Party's Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, including Koyama and Kato, had two other cases concerning the chairman's election and licensing.corruptionIn every daybriberyOn suspicionArrest-ProsecutionUnprecedented "bottomless corruption" to be done[Annotation 1]It came to show the appearance of (Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Black Mist Case).
The distrust of the citizens of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly has increased,社会-Communist-Fairness-Private company4 parties and the Tokyo areaUnionFive members of the council are the metropolitan assemblyRecall movementOn May 5, the "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Renewal / Dissolution / Recall Promotion Headquarters" was established.Tokyo based on recall requestElection Management Committee May 6Recall vote tonotice..However, the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly was hurriedly enacted under the leadership of the Liberal Democratic Party and came into effect on June 6.Special Law on Dissolution of Local Government AssemblyBased on the decision to voluntarily dissolve without waiting for the expiration of the term two years later,May 7The election was held in.
This isThe Constitution of JapanIt was the first election by the voluntary dissolution of the local council below.Or laterTokyo Metropolitan Assembly ElectionTwo years later (July, two years later) from the governor's election held in the Unified Local Elections, the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election came to have the meaning of an interim election for the metropolitan government.afterwards2012 From (24)2016 To (28)Shintaro Ishihara,Naoki Inose,Yoichi MasuzoeDue to his resignation during his term of office, the Tokyo Governor's election also deviated from the Unified Local Elections, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election will be held one year after the Governor's election.
Democratic Party Metropolitan Assembly 1st Party
2009 (21)May 7Made inTokyo congressist electionIt is,45th House of Representatives general electionIt was positioned as an outpost.The issue unique to Tokyo isNew Bank TokyoManagement problems,Tsukiji market relocation problem, MetropolitanChildren's hospitalIt was the abolition problem of. Ruling partyIsLDP-KomeitoThe goal is a majority,Democratic PartyIs of the metropolitan assemblyRegime changeWas the goal.The Democratic Party took a bullish stance, including 58 people and officially recognizing 8 people in Ota Ward, which has a fixed number of 4.Voter turnout is high due to high attention2005 Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly ElectionIt greatly exceeded 43.99% of the total and became 54.49%.1950 Since (25), the Liberal Democratic Party has been defeated by the Democratic Party candidate in Chiyoda Ward and Chuo Ward, where it has protected its seats.MaintenanceEven in Ome City, which is said to be strong, it was defeated, and only the islands kept the seats in the one-person district.As a result, the Democratic Party of Japan, which won the top prize in 1 constituencies, jumped from 38 seats to 34 seats and became the first party, but it was not possible to secure a majority even with the cooperative consumer network.The Liberal Democratic Party lost from 54 seats to 1 seats,1965 It fell to the second party since (40).On the other hand, the Komeito was elected five times in a row because the voting bloc worked.The result was that the Democratic Party was the only one to win, with the Communist Party reducing to 2 seats and the Seikatsusha Network to 5 seats.
Passed motion of no confidence in the chair
2011 (23)May 10, On the last day of the 3rd Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Regular MeetingMuneharu WadaTo the chairNonconfidence ResolutionIs submitted and passed by the majority of the Liberal Democratic Party and the Komeito Party.This is the second time that a motion of no confidence in the chair has been submitted to the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, and the first time it has been passed.
Liberal Democratic Party 1st Party Recapture and Democratic Party 4th Party Fall
2013 (25)May 6Made inTokyo congressist electionThen, the Liberal Democratic Party and the Komeito Party won all the candidates and became the 1st and 2nd parties, respectively.This is the first time that the Liberal Democratic Party has been elected, and the Komeito has been elected six times in a row.On the other hand, the Democratic Party lost 6 seats and was defeated, and fell to the 15th party after the Communist Party, which greatly increased the number of seats to 17 seats.In the Third Pole, Your Party struggled with seven seats, while the Ishin no Kai officially recognized 4, but only two seats.Consumer net increased by 3 (maintaining the status quo due to the drop in recommendations), and other parties could not win seats.
After taking office as Governor Yuriko Koike
2016 ,Tokyo Governor's election held in JulyWonYuriko KoikeIs appointed Governor of Tokyo.Since then, active movements have been seen in each parliamentary group.In December of the same year, the Komeito of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly1979 Reviewing the cooperation with the Liberal Democratic Party faction that has continued since..At the end of the year, three members of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Liberal Democratic Party submitted a notice of withdrawal from the denomination to the Secretary-General of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Liberal Democratic Party. The three held a press conference and announced that they would launch a new parliamentary group, the New Liberal Democratic Party.In addition, the policy to remain in the LDP.. Next day2017 In January, a political organization virtually led by Governor KoikeTomin First MeetingStarted activities as a local political party.OldEveryone's partyThree members of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, who belong to the parliamentary group "Kagayake TOKYO", have notified the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly of the establishment of a new parliamentary group "Tomin First no Kai Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly" in the form of renaming "Kagayake TOKYO"... In June of the same yearDemocratic PartyHowever, among the parliamentary groups in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, 14 members of the former Democratic Party "Democratic Party" and the former Democratic PartyRestoration PartyJoined two parliamentary groups of the "Democratic Party Metropolitan Assembly" to form a new parliamentary group "Tokyo Reform Parliamentary Group"..In addition, the new parliamentary group will send a love call to two people of the "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Consumer Network" and two independent people to call for participation... On February 2, two of the three people who withdrew from the "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Liberal Democratic Party" and formed the "New Wind Liberal Democratic Party" submitted a withdrawal notice to the Liberal Democratic Party. Accepted and joined the Tomin First no Kai.
The problem of relocating the Tsukiji market to the Toyosu areaabout,May 2, At the plenary session held in the afternoon of the regular meeting of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, unanimously established a special investigation committee (2005-article committee) with strict investigation rights based on the law over a series of problems concerning the Toyosu market. It was passed unanimously.This is the seventh time in 12 years since 7 that the Hyakujo Committee has been established in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly.At the time when the committee decided to purchase landShintaro Ishihara・ Former governorTakeo Hamauzu・ It is also decided to summon witnesses of the former vice-governor.. March 3th, on a series of issues surrounding the Toyosu marketHyakujo CommitteeIs the opening.On the first day, summon the people involved at that timeCall to witnessWent..Then, the governor of Tokyo, Shintaro Ishihara, who decided to relocate on March 3, will be convened to summon witnesses..
XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,2017 Tokyo ElectionsWas held, and the Tomin First no Kai, led by Governor Koike, won a big victory in which 50 out of 49 official candidates were elected.Secured 6 seats, including the additional official approval of the 55 recommended independent candidates, and seized the position of the first party of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly from the Liberal Democratic Party.In addition, more than half of the forces supporting Governor Koike, such as the Komeito and Consumer Net, who cooperated in the election, won the victory.On the other hand, the Liberal Democratic Party ended up with 23 seats and not only fell from the position of the first party, but also suffered the worst catastrophic defeat ever, far below the 2009 seats of the 38 Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election...While the Communist Party absorbed the votes of the opposition to both the Abe administration and Koike Metropolitan Government and further expanded its power, the Democratic Party / Nippon Ishin no Kai was buried in the composition of "Tomin First no Kai". Restoration remains one seat as it was before the electionIn the case of the Democratic Party, the number of seats, which was 7 before the election, decreased by 2 to 5 seats, which is much lower than the previous 2013 seats (15), which was the lowest since the former Democratic Party of Japan was formed..
Koike on September 9thHope partyWhen it became clear that he would take office as the representative of the Diet and advance into the national affairs, the relationship with the Komeito deteriorated...Komeito officially declared withdrawal from the governor's ruling party on November 11..On the other hand, since Tomin First alone does not reach the majority of the parliament, it is said that the Koike side is conspicuously seeking the cooperation of the Komeito..
- Number of people: 127 people
- Term: 4 years
- Constituency: Each municipality is the constituencyMiddle-election system(Single note non transfer type), 1 person wardSingle-seat constituency system
- Chair : Shigeki Miyake(LDP)
- Vice-Chair:Hirotaka Motohashi(Tomin First no Kai)
4 years.Parliamentary dissolutionIf is implemented, the term of office of members of the Diet will end even before the term of office expires.
127.The number is declining due to cost reductions, mergers of local governments, and population decline.
Middle-election systemとSingle-seat constituency systemImplemented.In the pastWalkoverThere are three cases: the Seven Islands of Izu constituency (at that time) in 1951, the Hachioji constituency in 1963, and the Kodaira constituency in 2021..
The number of regular meetings is set to four times a year. (Ordinance on the number of regular meetings of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly)
In some years, the schedule may not be as usual due to the resignation of the governor and the dissolution of the parliament.
The "Parliamentary Bureau" is set up as an administrative organization that assists the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly.The official name is "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Bureau", not "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Bureau". (Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Bureau Ordinance)
The current director is Yoshitaka Okazaki (former secretary general of the Personnel Committee, July 2020, 7-).
- Administration Department-Secretary Division, General Affairs Division, Accounting Division, Public Relations Division
- Minutes Department-Bill Legislation Division, Minutes Division
- Research Department-Management Section, Survey Planning Section
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Affiliated party||Number of female members||Ratio of female members (%)|
|Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Liberal Democratic Party||33||LDP||4||12.1|
|Tomin First no Kai Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly||31||Tomin First Meeting||11||35.5|
|Metropolitan Assembly Komeito||23||Komeito||3||13|
|Japanese Communist Party Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly||19||Japan Communist Party||14||73.7|
|Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Constitutional Democratic Party||15||Constitutional Democratic Party||4||26.7|
|Independent (Tokyo Mirai)||1||Independent[Annotation 2]||1||100|
|Independent (Tokyo Restoration Society[Annotation 3]）||1||Japan Restoration Party||0||0|
|Independent (SDGs Tokyo[Annotation 3]）||1||Independent[Annotation 2]||1||100|
|Independent (Regional Party Freedom Empowerment Association)[Annotation 3]）||1||Freedom Society[Annotation 2]||1||100|
|Independent (green Tokyo[Annotation 3]）||1||Green Party Greens Japan||1||100|
|Independent (Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Consumer Network[Annotation 3]）||1||Tokyo/ Consumer Network||1||100|
* As of 2021 year 7 month 23 day
Parliamentary groups with 5 or more members are given the right to ask representative questions, and parliamentary groups with 11 or more members are given the right to propose bills.
An example of parliamentary groups of the same name standing side by side
Your Party (Parliamentary Group "Your Party") initially formed a single parliamentary group of all seven members.2013 (25)7Surfaced aroundYoshimi WatanabeWith the representativeKenji EdaUnder the influence of the disagreement between the secretary-generals, a conflict occurred between four members of the Watanabe faction who recommended the parliamentary group secretary-general, and three members of the Eda faction who recommended the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly.Eventually, four members of the Watanabe faction left the parliamentary group and formed a new parliamentary group (Your Party Tokyo), so for a while the parliamentary group bearing the name of Your Party coexisted. Was continuing..Eda left the party at the end of the same yearUnity PartyWhen the Eda faction was formed, the three members of the Eda faction joined the Unity Party and changed the name of the parliamentary group to "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Unity Party" (later).Japan Restoration PartyとUnification groupWas formed), and the coexistence state was resolved.
2016 (28) February 3Democratic PartyとRestoration PartyJoinsDemocratic PartyIn response to the formation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, it was expected that the former Democratic Party of Japan, the Democratic Party of Japan, and the Japan Innovation Party of Japan would be unified, but "because the countries merged." However, it is not possible to join immediately. We have not talked yet, and I would like to think after proceeding with discussions. "(Former Democratic Party)Daisuke Ozaki・ It was postponed due to the situation (Chairman of the Democratic Party of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly).On April 4, the same year, the former Democratic Party notified the change of the parliamentary group name to "Democratic Party" and the former Restoration to "Democratic Party Metropolitan Assembly", but the denominations were not unified and there were two denominations of the Democratic Party...The following day, on February 2017, 2, this situation was resolved by the merger of the former Democratic Party "Democratic Party" and the former Restoration "Democratic Party Metropolitan Assembly" and the formation of a new parliamentary group "Tokyo Reform Parliamentary Group"..
2016 At the end of the year (28), three of the members of the Liberal Democratic Party's Liberal Democratic Party, the Liberal Democratic Party, submitted a notice of withdrawal to the Liberal Democratic Party and announced that they would form a new Liberal Democratic Party...The following January, 2017, the "New Liberal Democratic Party" was formed, but on February 1, two of them left the Liberal Democratic Party and joined the Tomin First no Kai, so they became a "single party". The coexistence state was resolved by the return of the only member of the "New Wind Liberal Democratic Party" to the "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Liberal Democratic Party" on January 2, 20..
|Constituency name||constant||Constituency name||constant||Constituency name||constant||Constituency name||constant|
|Chiyoda Ward||1||Chuo-ku||1||Minato-ku||2||Shinjuku ward||4|
|Bunkyo ku||2||Taito||2||Sumida-ku||3||Koto Ward||4|
|Shibuya Ward||2||Nakano||3||Suginami||6||Toshima ward||3|
|Minamitama||2||Kitatama Daiichi||3||Kitatama No. XNUMX||2||Kitatama XNUMXrd||3|
|Kitatama No. XNUMX||2||Island||1|
- Nishitama constituency:Fussa,Hamura,Akiruno,Nishitama County
- Minamitama constituency:Tama City,Inagi-shi
- Kitatama XNUMXst constituency:Higashimurayama city,Higashiyamasa,Musashimurayama-shi
- Kitatama Second Constituency:Kokubunji,National city
- Kitatama Third Electoral District:Chofu City,Komae
- Kitatama XNUMXth constituency:Kiyose,Higashikurume shi
- IslandElection district:Tokyo islands(Oshima Branch,Miyake Branch,Hachijo branch office,Ogasawara Branch)
* The population of the Shimabe constituency is less than half of the population per member of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, but it remains as a special constituency based on Article 1 of the Public Offices Election Act.The Chiyoda constituency has been excluded from the special constituency since the 271 election..
* The Nishitama constituency, the Minamitama constituency, and the Kitatama first to fourth constituencies are voluntary constituencies based on Article 15, Paragraph 3 of the Public Offices Election Act.
* The fixed number allocation was changed in 2016, and the fixed number decreased by 1 in Kita Ward and Nakano Ward (both 4 → 3).The constants have been adjusted by 1 in Machida City and Kitatama 3rd constituency (Machida: 4 → 2, Kitatama 3rd: XNUMX → XNUMX)., Applied from the 2017 election.
Changes in constituencies
Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly ElectionIt is,1965 (40), "" which originated from corruption by the election of the chairman of the Tokyo Metropolitan AssemblyBlack fog caseSince the voluntary dissolution inUnified local electionsHas not been implemented.It is held in the middle of the Unified Local Elections.Also,election,House of Councilors ordinary electionIn many cases, it is held just before the election of members of the House of Representatives (most recently 2001, 2005, 2009, 2013, 2017), and in that case, it has a strong character as an election that predicts the outcome of the election.
In fact, it is said that all the results of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election are directly linked to the national election immediately after, and in 1989 (Heisei 1993), the Liberal Democratic Party was defeated and the Socialist Party won. Wins. In 4 (Heisei 55), the Japan New Party made a breakthrough, the Socialist Party was defeated, and in the general election immediately after that, the Socialist Party was defeated by the new party boom centered on the Japan New Party, and the Liberal Democratic Party collapsed in 2001. In 2005 and 2, the Liberal Democratic Party kept the first party with the popularity of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi as a tailwind. Will be the arrival of. In 2009 (Heisei 21), the Democratic Party won an overwhelming victory and the Liberal Democratic Party lost a lot, which triggered a change of government in the general election immediately after. On the contrary, in 2013 (Heisei 25), the Democratic Party drastically reduced the number of seats, the Liberal Democratic Party won overwhelmingly, and the Communist Party made a leap forward...However, in 2017 (Heisei 29), this rule of thumb was overturned, and the Liberal Democratic Party, which had the lowest number of seats in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election, won the general election about two and a half months later.
In the following election results, the 20th recommendation for the Komeito candidate for the first citizen of Tokyo, the 19th recommendation for the Komeito candidate for the Liberal Democratic Party in the constituency, and the recommendation for the Democratic Party candidate on the consumer net Recommendations are omitted.
2021 (3rd year of Reiwa)May 7Enforcement
|Political party||Official recognition||Recommend||meter|
|Ruling party||Citizens of Tokyo||31||31|
2017 (29)May 7Enforcement
|Political party||Official recognition||Recommend||meter|
|Ruling party||Citizens of Tokyo||49||7[Annotation 5]||56|
2013 (25)May 6Enforcement
|Political party||Official recognition||Recommend||meter|
2009 (21)May 7Enforcement
|Political party||Official recognition||Recommend||meter|
2005 (17)May 7Enforcement
|Political party||Official recognition||Recommend||meter|
From major members of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
- Member of the House of Representatives (current position)
- Member of the House of Councilors (current position)
- Shun Otokita(Japan Restoration PartyBelongs)
- Fumika Shiomura(Belonging to the Constitutional Democratic Party)
- Hiroshi Yamada(Belonging to the Liberal Democratic Party, formerSuginamiLong)
- Hirofumi Yanagase(Nippon Ishin no Kai affiliation, Tokyo Ishin no Kai representative)
- Chief (current position)
- Former member of the Diet and others
Parliamentary compensation and allowances
|Position||Remuneration||State affairs activity expenses|
|Chair||1,271,000 yen per month||500,000 yen per month|
|Vice-chairman||1,147,000 yen per month|
|Chairman||1,059,000 yen per month|
|Vice Chairman||1,040,000 yen per month|
|Member||1,022,000 yen per month|
- Other allowances
- In the past, for each day attending the plenary session and committees, 10,000 yen was paid to members of the special ward and Shimabe, and 12,000 yen was paid to members of other districts, in addition to the member's compensation. , 29 unanimously approved the abolition at the 1st plenary session..Even after the cost reimbursement is abolished, the actual expenses of transportation and accommodation will be paid only to the members of the Diet who live in the island.
Akihiro Suzuki Noji problem
2014 (26)May 6,Fumika Shiomura(Your Party) during a statement on the issue of declining birthrateAkihiro Suzuki(LDP) Is "quicklymarriageI think it's better to do it, "he skipped Noji.In addition, there was a heckler from members of the Diet other than Suzuki.Asahi ShimbunとTV AsahiIt was found from the result of voice analysis of the meeting place of.
Yasunori Oba poster peeling problem
- 2020 8 month - 2019 From around MaySetagaya Ward AssemblyThe poster of a male member of the Diet was peeled off several times, and the ward council consulted with the police.surveillance cameraFrom the video ofYasunori ObaTokyo Metropolitan Assembly (LDP) Was identified.Metropolitan Police DepartmentSeijo Police StationBy August 2020, 8Property damageSuspectObaDocument inspection official.
- ^ At the timeNews (Chinese)Expression
- ^ a b c Former Tomin First no Kai
- ^ a b c d e The Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly allows the formation of a "parliamentary group" itself, and although the parliamentary group has set questions and discussion times, provided parliamentary research expenses, and allocated a parliamentary group waiting room, the parliamentary group in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly is "inside the parliamentary group." Since it is said that "a parliamentary group of members formed", the use of the parliamentary group name has not been permitted since December 2001 for "one-person parliamentary groups" that are not a group of members. To "IndependentIt was decided to call it.However, on the official website, the name of the group / parliamentary group in which the member of the Diet is named is written in parentheses after the parliamentary group name "independent".
- ^ Seven of the incumbent members of the Constitutional Democratic Party, three of the Japanese Communist Party, and one independent have been elected with the support and recommendation of the Social Democratic Party of Tokyo..
- ^ 6 independents and 1 net.6 independents are additionally certified
- ^ 1 person on the net
- ^ 1 independent, 2 online
- ^ Independent 1 person
- ^ a b c d e f History of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly History of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly as seen in the photo Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly: All 59 Liberal Democrats Elected Recapture 1st Party Democratic Defeat". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2013, 6) October 2013th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Komeito "Review of cooperation with the Liberal Democratic Party" Remuneration reduction plan”(2016-). October 2016th, 12Browse.
- ^ Is the three members of the Liberal Democratic Party of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly collaborating with Governor Koike? NHK NEWS May 2016, 12
- ^ First official recognition of four people to the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election Political organization supported by Governor KoikeAsahi Shimbun November 2017, 1
- ^ To join with the support of Governor Koike, a two-party group of the Democratic Party of the Tokyo Metropolitan AssemblyNHK July 2017, 2
- ^ Two Democratic Party groups of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly join in front of Koike's support for "Tokyo Reform" Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2017, 2
- ^ Joining Tomin First = XNUMX Metropolitan Assembly of Liberal Democratic Party -Jiji Dotcom October 2017, 2
- ^ Toyosu market problem, approval of the establishment plan of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Hyakujo Committee TBS June 2017, 2
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Witness Summon "Toyosu Relocation Ishihara Determined" TV TOKYO March 2017, 3
- ^ Former Governor of Tokyo Shintaro makes a shocking confession at the Hyakujo Committee "I forgot all the letters. I forgot even the hiragana." Sports Bulletin May 2017, 3
- ^ The majority of XNUMX seats in the "Koike power", the overwhelming victory of the citizens of Tokyo, lost the Liberal Democratic Party, the lowest ever XNUMXSankei Shimbun March 2017, 7
- ^ [Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Election Vote Counting] Restoration Finally buried in the composition of XNUMX seat "Liberal Democratic Party vs. Tomin First no Kai"Sankei Shimbun March 2017, 7
- ^ [Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election ballot counting] Avoidance of "zero seats" also drastically reduces the Democratic Party's "Renho unloading"Sankei Shimbun March 2017, 7
- ^ Komei: Opposed to Mr. Koike's "betrayed" appointment as new party representativeMainichi Newspaper March 2017, 9
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Komeito: To dissolve the "Governor's ruling party" relationshipMainichi Newspaper March 2017, 11
- ^ It's been a year since the sudden change in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election ... A crack in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly First Komeito, the Liberal Democratic Party criticized the governorSankei Shimbun March 2018, 07
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election, Kodaira constituency won no vote for the third time in 58 years -Asahi Shimbun Digital November 2021, 6
- ^ "List of parliamentary groups and parliamentary abbreviations”. Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Support / Recommendation Candidate Election Results”. Social Democratic Party Tokyo Union. October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Your Party splits on the third day of the formation of the parliamentary group” A feud over the personnel affairs of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly “The person himself approves the withdrawal”. Red flag(July 2013, 7) October 2014th, 2Browse.
- ^ “Your Party in the crisis of division The parliamentary group of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly is also divided into the Watanabe faction and the Eda faction”. Weekly post(July 2013, 8) October 2014th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Democratic Party" and "Democratic Party" cannot join in the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly ... Two Democratic Party groups are establishedSankei Shimbun March 2016, 4
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly: The Democratic Party's two parliamentary groups join together to form the "Tokyo Reform Parliamentary Group" Mainichi Newspaper March 2017, 2
- ^ Is the three members of the Liberal Democratic Party of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly collaborating with Governor Koike? NHK NEWS May 2016, 12
- ^ "The Liberal Democratic Party of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly returns to the second parliamentary group after the Tomin First, the same number as Komeito". Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 1) October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ a b News from the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly No. 318
- ^ "Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly establishes constant correction "1 increase 1 decrease"”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ History of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly election (since Heisei)NHK
- ^ Successive chairs --Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
- ^ "20% reduction in parliamentary fees | Komei News (2017/2/23)”(Japanese). Komeito. October 2019th, 10Browse.
- ^ Voice analysis of the Yaji meeting place by multiple metropolitan assemblies "after I was born"Asahi Shimbun November 2014, 6
- ^ "Suspicion of peeling off the poster for sending documents to the LDP”. Sankei Shimbun 2020.8.5 10:47. October 2020th, 9Browse.
Of the "corona bruise", "コ ロ ナ"Is"New coronavirus',MisfortuneIs a word that means "disaster" or "disaster" or "unfortunate event"Then, it is a compound word that is put after various nouns(Other examples: water damage, war damage, etc.). "Coronavirus disease","New Corona","COVID-19There is also a notation such as.
The word "corona bruise" is often misrepresented.A typical mistake is to mistake "worse" for "vortex" and "Corona vortex(Corona vortex) ".
New Word Award 2020 selected by Daijisen
Served as a special selection committee member regarding the reasons for selectionMeiji UniversityMakirō Tanaka, a professor of the Faculty of International Japanese Studies, said, "It is a word that expresses the current situation in the world, and it has become an important word for sharing the desire to overcome this, find a new lifestyle, and manage to survive. We made it the runner-up with support for that feeling. "In addition, TanakaJapanese languageFrom this point of view, it is worth noting whether "○○ 禍" will be derived as a coined word component in the future..
- ^ In the online transmission by the administration,
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare“About appropriate medical institution consultation (how to get good medical care) based on new coronavirus measures”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "ear of the heart" "New coronavirus infectious disease measures (heart care), advice from experts"Tomoki Takano (Director, Kanda East Clinic) “The corona fatness of self-restraining, and the resumption of fun other than food little by little”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo (Life and Culture Bureau)"What are the hints for activities in Corona?" CoderDojo ", a programming dojo for children"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Osaka Prefecture (Commerce and Industry Labor Department Commerce and Labor General Affairs Division Economic Research Group)"Results of "Fact-finding Survey of Prefectural Companies Regarding New Coronavirus Infections"" (2020.8.31)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto (prefectural library)"You can read this kind of article, No.15, "Now on the Coronation in Magazine"" (2020.8.19)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Nara Prefecture (Disaster Prevention Office)"Let's think about evacuation at the time of a disaster because of the coronal disaster now."(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hyogo Prefecture (Planning Citizen's Department, Citizen's Life Bureau, Citizen's Life Division)"Support for disaster volunteers in the corona disaster" Donation of face shield from Hyogo Technical High School (2020.7.16)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Mie Prefecture (Governor Hidetaka Suzuki's blog “Wonderful! Mie”)``19th Mie Prefecture Culture Award'' (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- 31st Kii Peninsula Governor's ConferenceConference material “[Mie Prefecture] Three Prefectures of Tourism in the Kii Peninsula Aiming for Revival from Corona Erosion” (2020.7.9)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sendai city(Mayor of SendaiKazuko Gun）"Mayor's message about new coronavirus infections Energize the local shopping district with a great gift certificate" (August 2020.8.26, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ In newspaper reports,National newspaperAppeared on all 5 papers.
- Asahi Shimbun"Tensei Human Language" (2020.4.20)
- Mainichi Newspapers"Decarbonized society" (2020.4.20)
- Sankei Shimbun"Sunday course declining birthrate and aging era" (2020.4.19)
- Yomiuri Shimbun"Interlude" (2020.4.17)
- Nikkei Shimbun "Editorial" (2020.8.10)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chunichi Shimbun"Responding to Corona Sickness 93.6% Intention to Continue Business Prefectural Enterprise" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo Newspaper"Abe's long-term administration, increased number of non-regular coronas hit directly, unemployed one after another" (2020.8.29)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokuriku Chunichi Newspaper[Ishikawa] The Hokuriku musician will support you. Coronal Evil "Everyone desperately eats" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokkaido Shimbun"Niseko's Kiseki Part 3 In the Corona Sorrow" (2020.5.18-20)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- West Japan NewspaperSeries "Living in Corona Evil" (2020.5/14-7/8)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kahoku Shimpo"Corona's School Excursion / At a Turning Point to Reconsider the Earthquake" (2020.8.28)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chinese newspaperデ ジ タ ル"Chugoku region, unusually long summer rains and hot summers caused disasters, soaring vegetables/corona erosion caused disappearance of waterfront" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shizuoka ShimbunSBS"Shizuoka Prefecture Sake Brewery Again in Predicament Corona Stagnation, Commercial Stagnation, Searching for a Breakthrough" (2020.8.21)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Niigata Daily"Online exchange with former international students Report on life in Corona" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shinano Mainichi ShimbunBelief web"Editorial: Ingenuity to expand opportunities for face-to-face meetings with the University of Corona" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto Shimbun"I can't waste my daytime" Corona Izakaya is open for lunch Business is overheated in the office district, and some stores are withdrawing "(2020.8.4)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kobe newspaperNEXT"A pastry shop that decided to close its business due to corona virus"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sanyo newspaper digitalSan desi"Severe heat hits, tourist spots are quiet ... Corona sickness, summer total settlement with exceptional results" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Akita Kaishin ShimpoElectronic version"Impact of Corona: The Predicament of Hotels in the Prefecture" (2020.6.11-13)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tooku NippoWeb Touhou"Is it okay to store corona evacuation masks and disinfectants?" (August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ Takishima 2000, ll.1-2.
- ^ Takishima 2000, l.2.
- ^ Takishima 2000, l.1.
- ^ Takishima 2000, ll.24-25.
- ^ Takishima 2000, ll2-4.
- ^ Tsutomu Iwashita (June 2020, 6). "It's not a" corona vortex ", but a lot of mistakes in" evil "". Kumamoto Daily Newspaper October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ "This year's new word award selected by the Japanese dictionary" Daijisen "is decided to be [Three Cs]! The runner-up is [Corona" (Press Release), Shogakukan, (July 2020, 12) October 2020th, 12Browse.
- Masako Takishima (July 2020, 7). “Words related to "New Coronavirus" -How to use "Corona-Bad"-". NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute. October 2020th, 9Browse.
- New Coronavirus Infection (2019)
- SARS coronavirus 2
- Pandemic of New Coronavirus Infection (2019-)
- 2019 Coronavirus Infection Outbreak Status by Country/Region
- Socio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infection
- The outbreak situation of 2019 coronavirus infectious disease in Japan
- Socio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infections in Japan
- Japanese government's response to the 2019 coronavirus epidemic
- List of pages that include "Bad" in the title