Former Prime Minister Abe "I want to watch over quietly" Re-investigation tour of the special investigation department
If you write the contents roughly
Following this vote, the Special Investigation Department will investigate again.
A question that former Prime Minister Abe's supporters had supplemented part of the participation fee for the "Eve Festival" held the day before the "Sakura wo Miru Kai" ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Special Investigation Department
Special Investigation Department(Tokubetsuso Sabu) isJapan OfProsecutor's officeA department.Tokyo-Osaka-NagoyaEach ofLocal prosecutor's officeIt is installed in.Tokusou Department(Tokusobu)Special investigationIt is often abbreviated as (tokuso).
OwninvestigationAmong prosecutors' offices that have authority, it exists as an organization that deals with cases that require intensive investigation, such as large-scale cases.Prosecutor(Deputy prosecutor)In addition to theProsecutor's officeIt is composed by.
政治家corruption,largetax evasion,Economic incidentTo investigate independently. general刑事 事件 ThePolicemenInvestigation bySuspect OfArrestHowever, in this kind of case, the special investigation department often investigates and is caught from the beginning.. However,Economic crimeOut ofAntitrust lawFor the offense,Fair Trade CommissionExclusive toAccusationHave authority
The special investigation manager has a higher rank than other managers, and the local prosecutor's office is said to have three seats after the number 1 prosecutor's office and the number 2 second-place prosecutor..
Of the former Japanese army and the political and business world that occurred in 1947Corruption caseIt was the first time that the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office was launched on the occasion of. In 1957, the Osaka District Public Prosecutor's Office was established, and there were two special investigation departments in Tokyo and Osaka. In 2, the Nagoya District Public Prosecutor's Office was also set up with three special investigation departments. Regarding the detection of corruption,Act for Preventing Involvement in Bid Rigging(2002)Unfair Competition Prevention Law(Revised 2004),Public Interest Whistleblower Protection Act(2006 years),Law on general incorporated foundations and general incorporated foundations(2008) and other legal systems have also been developed.
Some local public prosecutors offices, other than the three local public prosecutors, also functioned as special investigation department and public security department.Special criminal department(Special Penal Affairs Department) has been established by reorganizing the former Public Security Department. The special punishment department serves as a public security prosecution territory.
- 1947(Showa 22):Hidden goods caseWith the opportunityTokyo District Public Prosecutor's OfficeThe predecessor of the Special Investigation Department, "Hidden Storage Case Investigation Department," commonly known as "Hidden Storage Case Investigation Department," was established.
- 1949(24): Concealment Case Investigation Department,Special Investigation DepartmentRenamed to.
- 1957(Showa 32):Osaka District Public Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial investigation department was established in.
- 1996(8):Nagoya Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial investigation department was established in.
Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office Special Investigation Department
Commonly called "Tokyo Inspection Special Investigation Division. "
Long time agoCentral Joint Government Building No. 6Building A (Tokyo High Public Prosecutor's Office,Supreme Prosecutor's OfficeI also lived in the building B, which was commonly known as the "Prosecution Joint Government Building", but nowChiyoda WardKudan MinamiIt has been moved to the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office, Kudan Government Building, located in the Kudan Joint Government Building.
The Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office specializes in politician corruption, tax evasion, economic cases, etc.investigationHowever, since the results of the cases and convictions of big politicians have been issued,Investigation agencyIt is also called. Previously, it was on the 6th floor of Central Joint Government Building No. 8, Building A, so "when it is said that the 8th floor is movingNagata TownIs terrified." In the case of a politicianLockheed caseCompleted in subsequent investigations無罪Definitive judgmentHas never been issued (even if the trial is not guilty,AppealGuiltyappealRejectionTherefore, it is sometimes referred to as the "undefeated myth."
On the other hand, from the critical position of the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office, the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office isUnder Allied occupationSo, I caught up with the hidden materials stored by the former Japanese armyGHQIt was installed for the purpose of putting it under the control ofConcealed property caseHistory of the start of the "Investigation Department" and the Special Investigation DepartmenteliteToEmbassy of the United States OfFirst SecretaryThere are many people who have the experience that they are “affected by the United States”.. Also, the investigation target is historicallyThursday clubDraw the flow ofHeisei Study GroupWhile concentrating on affiliated politicians (Tanaka School-Takeshita School-Obuchi School-Hashimoto School-Tsushima School), the party-style printing new federation is created.Seiwa Policy Study GroupBecause many politicians of the affiliate (Fukuda faction-Abe faction-Mori faction-Machimura faction-Hosoda faction) are spared.[† 1], "Isn't the subject of investigation biased?".
Metropolitan Police DepartmentIs said to have both cooperative and competitive aspects in the investigation, which occurred in 1996.Nursing home corruption caseAnd nowWelfareUnder SecretaryIt was the Metropolitan Police Department that arrested (submitting resignation immediately before arrest).
40 prosecutors, 2 deputy prosecutors, 90 public prosecutors
- Special Investigation Department Manager (Manager:Prosecutor）
- Special XNUMXst group/Special XNUMXnd group (The person in charge is the deputy director in charge of the prosecutor's group)
- Finance and Economy Group (The person in charge is the Deputy Director in charge of the Prosecutor's Group)
- Direct report group (The person in charge is the deputy general manager in charge of the prosecutor's group)
- Administrative staff (who is responsibleProsecutor's officeCoordinating Investigator)
- In charge of mobile investigation (responsible person is general investigator who is the public prosecutor's office)
Successive Special Investigation Manager
|代||Name||Term of office||Major incidents||Alma mater||Main post jobs|
|Director of Investigative Secretariat|
|1||Manichi Tanaka||November 1947-January 11 (Director General, External Director)||Chuo University||Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Yokohama District Public Prosecutor, Chief Prosecutor General|
|2||Shigeo Yamauchi||January 1948-January 1||Showaden construction||Tokyo Imperial University||Highest prosecutor|
|3||Fukushima Yukio||January 1948-January 7||(See below)|
|Special Investigation Director|
|1||Fukushima Yukio||January 1949-January 5||Coal mining country jurisdiction||(Above)||Chief, Public Prosecutor's Office Investigation Department XNUMX, Chief Prosecutor|
|2||Okazaki||January 1950-January 1||Double chimney case||Kyoto Imperial University||Osaka High Public Prosecutor General|
|3||Seijiro Yamamoto||January 1953-January 11||Shipbuilding PrisonAnd the commanding authority for shipbuilding prison,Conservation Economic Association Case,||Chuo University||Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Deputy Chief Prosecutor, Osaka High Public Prosecutor,Chuo UniversityDirector|
|4||Amano Takeichi||October 1955-December 10, 1958||Prostitution corruption case,Chiba Bank Rainbow Incident||Tokyo Imperial University||Osaka District Public Prosecutor General, Deputy Chief Public Prosecutor, Osaka High Public Prosecutor General, Supreme Court|
|5||Fuse Ken||March 1958, 12-March 27, 1961||GamblerKazuhiro SuzukiExtortion of 21 companies by the company (December 1960)||Tokyo Imperial University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Tokyo High Attorney General, Attorney General|
|6||Shintaro Kawai||March 1961, 7-March 15, 1965||Bushu Railway Corruption Case,Fukihara industry case,Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Black Mist Case||Chuo University||Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Osaka High Public Prosecutor General|
|7||Oe Terracotta||March 1965, 10-March 1, 1967||Shoji Tanaka case,Kyowa Sugar Sugar Incident||Kyoto Imperial University||Yokohama District Public Prosecutor|
|8||March 1967, 4-March 15, 1970||Nippon Express Incident||Tokyo Imperial University||Sendai High Public Prosecutor General|
|9||Osamu Yamane||March 1970, 3-March 27, 1971||Chief Public Safety Department|
|10||Tamura Hidesaku||March 1971, 4-March 6, 1972||Nishiyama incident||Chuo University||Osaka High Public Prosecutor General|
|11||Seiichi Ohori||March 1972, 6-March 29, 1975||Cooperative feed case, Oil Yami Cartel Incident||Tohoku Imperial University Faculty of Engineering||Deputy Chief Prosecutor, Tokyo High Public Prosecutor General, Supreme Court Justice|
|12||Kawashima Ko||March 1975, 1-March 25, 1978||HakuhodoFormer president arrested (Commercial lawupperSpecial offenseViolation case)[† 2],Lockheed case||Chuo University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Osaka High Attorney General|
|13||Yusuke Yoshinaga||March 1978, 4-March 1, 1980||Douglas Grumman case,KDD case||Okayama University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Osaka High Attorney General, Tokyo High Attorney General, Attorney General|
|14||Yasutaka Okamura||March 1980, 6-March 2, 1981||Makoto Group tax evasion case,Azusa Golf Course Case||Kyoto University||Under Secretary of Law, Deputy Chief Prosecutor, Tokyo High Attorney General, Attorney General|
|15||Koji Fujinaga||March 1981, 12-March 1, 1983||Geidai Incident,Mitsukoshi Incident||Kyoto University||Deputy Chief Prosecutor, Tokyo High Public Prosecutor General|
|16||Kazuo Kawakami||March 1983, 1-March 12, 1984||Niigata Iron WorksSoftware embezzlement,New drug spy case||Tokyo University||Director of Corrections Bureau, Ministry of Justice|
|17||Yusuke Yamaguchi||March 1984, 11-March 20, 1987||LickerIncident,Twist industry case,Mutual peace banking case,Japanese Communist Party executive wiretapping case||Tokyo University||Maebashi District Public Prosecutor General, Chief Prosecutor General Manager, Chief Prosecutor General, Sapporo High Public Prosecutor General|
|18||Kiyohiko Masui||February 1987, 2-August 1, 1987 (secondary attorney at the same time)||Kyoto University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Osaka High Attorney General|
|19||Matsuda Noboru||March 1987, 8-March 17, 1989||,Meiden work,Recruit case||Chuo University||Ministry of Justice Correction Bureau Director, Chief Prosecutor General,Deposit insurance mechanismChairman,Giant armyActing as a team owner|
|20||Tatsuhiro Ishikawa||March 1989, 9-March 4, 1991||Koshin incident||Chuo University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Nagoya High Attorney General|
|21||Norio Igarashi||March 1991, 1-March 21, 1993||Republican corruption case,Tokyo Sagawa Express Incident-Kanemaru case-General contract corruption case||Hokkaido University||Chiba District Attorney General, Yokohama District Attorney General|
|22||Norio Munakata||March 1993, 7-March 2, 1995||Involved in general contract corruption casesKishiro NakamuraFormer arrest of construction minister,Ninoshingumi case,Truth about the rumor] Defamation case over||Chuo University||Nagoya High Public Prosecutor General,First Abe CabinetCabinet Secretary|
|23||Hirokazu Ueda||March 1995, 7-March 31, 1996||Izumi incident,Sumitomo CorporationCopper trading huge loss case[† 3],AIDS case,Cosmo Shingumi Case||Meiji University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Deputy Chief Prosecutor, Tokyo High Attorney General|
|24||Kumasaki Katsuhiko||March 1996, 12-March 3, 1998||Nomura Securities-Daiichi KanginGeneral meeting shop profit donation case,Yamaichi Securities Screening Case,Ministry of Finance entertaining corruption case,Defense Agency Procurement Implementation Headquarters Case||Meiji University||Chief Public Safety Department,Japan Baseball Organizationcommissioner|
|26||Kenji Nakai||March 1998, 6-March 10, 1999||US-2 corruption case,Long silver case,JGB case||Tokyo University||Department of Corrections, Ministry of Justice, Hiroshima District Public Prosecutor General, Director of General Research Institute of Justice|
|27||Kasama Haruo||March 1999, 9-March 20, 2001||Joji YamamotoHouse of Representatives arrested (secretary salary fraud case),KSD case,Ishibashi industry case,Wakatsuki Construction Case,Yoshihiko FurukuraFraud case||Chuo University||Deputy Attorney General, Tokyo High Attorney General, Attorney General|
|28||Ito Tetsuo||March 2001, 6-March 29, 2002||Sachiyo NomuraTax evasion case (December 2001),Koichi KatoFormer secretary tax evasion case,Suzuki Muneo case,All Japan Autonomous Organization Labor UnionBack money case||Chuo University||Tokyo District Public Prosecutor Tadashi, Takamatsu High Public Prosecutor General, Deputy Chief Public Prosecutor|
|29||Shuji Iwamura||March 2002, 10-March 7, 2003||Inter-laboratory research case-Takanori SakaiHouse of Representatives arrest (secretary salary fraud and political fund control law violation case),DuskinSpecial resignation case,Yoshihiko TsuchiyaPolitical Fund Control Act violation case,Kay One tax evasion case||Chuo University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Sendai High Attorney General|
|30||Shun Inou||March 2003, 12-March 5, 2005||Cats powder settlement case,Nichiren incident-Nichi Denren Dark Contribution Case,UFJ Bank Inspection Obstruction Case,Yoshiaki TsutsumiViolation of the Securities and Exchange Law (false statement in securities report, insider trading)||Chuo University||Supreme Prosecutor General, Yokohama District Prosecutor General,Japan Notary FederationDirector|
|31||Otsuru foundation||March 2005, 4-March 8, 2007||Bridge rigging case,Live door case,Murakami Fund Case,KaneboThe case of the powdered accounts,Defense Facility Agency rigging case,Narita Airport rigging case,Fukushima Governor Corruption Case||Tokyo University||Hakodate District Public Prosecutor General, Supreme Public Prosecutor, Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Supreme Public Prosecutor General|
|32||Hiroyuki Yagi||March 2007, 1-March 16, 2008||Green Resources Organization rigging case,Registered relocation/disguise/trafficking case of Korea Sorin headquarters,Yamada Yoko Incident,PCI case||Chuo University||Tokyo District Attorney General, Deputy Chief Prosecutor, Tokyo High Attorney General|
|33||Tatsuya Sakuma||March 2008, 7-March 14, 2010||Three Waseda Investment Circle OB members Case of violation of the Securities and Exchange Law (market manipulation),Daiko Incident,Paint House Incident,Nishimatsu construction case-Rikuzankai case,Yukio Hatoyama camouflaged donation case||Tokyo University||General Manager, United Nations Training Cooperation Department, Legal Research Institute, Maebashi District Public Prosecutor, Chiba District Public Prosecutor, Director General of Legal Research Institute|
|34||Toru Sakai||March 2010, 7-March 5, 2012||Daio Paper Incident,Olympus case,METI Deputy Officer Insider Trading Case, Bearing cartel case,Fictitious capital increase in Japan,Credit Suisse Securities Group Inc. omission case||Tokyo University||Tokyo High Public Prosecutor, Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Sendai High Public Prosecutor, Deputy Chief Public Prosecutor|
|35||Ryoichi Nakahara||March 2012, 7-March 12, 2013||Genjiro KawamotoTax evasion case,UH-XRigging case,Gozo TsujimotoCorruption case||Keio University||Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Chief Public Safety Director, Yokohama District Public Prosecutor|
|36||Hideaki Yamagami||March 2013, 7-March 5, 2015||Tokushukai case, Waseda Investment Circle OB Financial Securities Exchange Law violation (market manipulation) case,Akiyama MasanoriResearch fee fraud case,Yuko ObuchiPolitical Fund Control Act violation case,Hokuriku Shinkansen rigging case,Index case,Diovan case,Japan traffic technologyODACorruption case||Chuo University||Tokyo District Public Prosecutor, Tokyo High Public Deputy Public Prosecutor, Supreme Public Safety Director, Tokyo District Public Prosecutor|
|37||Takahiro Saito||March 2015, 1-March 23, 2016||Nichiren detour donation case,Koichi AoyagiMeiji University教授Bar examinationAnswer leakage case,Kato HatakeFormer representatives of the Shinsei Group, etc. Three people violating the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (market manipulation, etc.),Witz Aoyama Gakuen High SchoolRigging around school fraud case, highway earthquake recovery work,Tokyo Governor Election Campaign Acquisition Case,NectarDelivery hallFounder Financial Instruments and Exchange Law violation (market manipulation) case,Yoshisuke YamakawaViolation of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (insider trading)||Chuo University||Tokushima District Attorney General|
|38||Yasushi Yoshida||March 2016, 8-March 5, 2017||Japan smart housing fraud/tax evasion case||Chuo University||Niigata District Public Prosecutor|
|39||Hiroshi Morimoto||March 2017, 9-March 11, 2020||Ando HazamaDecontaminationCost fraud case,PEZYGrant fraud case,Chuo Shinkansen rigging case,MEXT corruption case,Carlos GhosnCase of violation of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (underreporting of remuneration)Yuta MisakiTax evasion case,IR corruption case,Kawai's election violation case||Nagoya University||Tsu Prosecutor's Office Prosecutor General|
|40||Takashi Shinkawa||October 2020, 7-||Ufotable tax evasion case,The cherry blossom viewing party problem,Chicken egg corruption case,Hirotsugu KurokawaFormer Tokyo High Prosecutor General Gambling Case,Kazuhide SugawaraFormer Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Public Offices Election Act Violation Case||Waseda University|
Assault on a witness
General contract corruption caseIn October 1993, a prosecutor who rushed from the Hamamatsu branch of the Shizuoka District Public Prosecutor's Office assaulted and injured a former Miyagi prefecture executive and a bribery company executive who had been interviewed as a reference.The prosecutor was sentenced to two years'imprisonment and four years' suspended sentence in June 10.
False statement in the investigation report
Rikuzankai caseJune 2012, 6 Former Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office, Public Prosecutor, regarding false statements in the investigation reportMasahiro TashiroReduced salary for 6 months, 100/20, former Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office ProsecutorShuji IwamuraBe careful, former Tokyo District Public Prosecutor GeneralTatsuya SakumaReceived a disciplinary punishment for reprimand, and Tashiro resigned as a prosecutor.
Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office Special Investigation Department
Commonly known as "Osaka District Public Prosecutor's Office. "1957Founded in April.
Responsible for the actual investigation in "Kansai Prosecution", which is an important part of legal affairs and prosecution.Kansai regionHe is mainly engaged in activities, and is successively detecting large-scale incidents involving government officials.
The entire public prosecutor's office, including the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office,Mass mediaToInformation leakageHowever, with the exception of some executives, prosecutors and clerical officers are getting tighter by tightening contact restrictions on reporters, and the number of prosecutors and clerical officers who obtain unique information is decreasing, Compared with other prosecutors, the Osaka District Public Prosecutor's Office, which has less restrictions on contacting reporters, is said to have non-executive prosecutors and clerical officers using various networks to obtain unique information..
- 54 in total, Deputy Director and below 13 prosecutors, 3 deputy prosecutors, 38 clerk
- Osaka incident (July 1957)
- Yoshihiro KishimotoElection Takeover Case (1961)
- Sanyo Special Steel Bankruptcy Case(1965)
- Osaka taxi corruption case (November 1967)
- Osaka Prefectural Police Gaming Game Machine Corruption Case(November 1982)
- Osaka UniversityWord Processor Corruption Case (July 1984)
- Tokyo Pubco tax evasion case(1986)
- Gravel boat corruption case(November 1988)
- Itoman case(November 1991)
- Yokoyama knockyuanOsakaForced Obscene Case by Governor (December 1999)
- Mitsui Tamaki Incident(November 2002)
- Hannan incident(November 2004)
- Shingo Nishimura Lawyer Law Case(November 2005)
- Osaka Dowa Construction Association rigging case(November 2006)
- Tomoe Group Chairman Tax Evasion Case (March 2006)
- Order from local governmentNight soil-SludgeAround processing facilitiesRigging(November 2006)
- Wakayama rigging case(November 2006)
- Ikoma CityPark land corruption case (April 2007)
- Government-made negotiations over the construction of the second cleaning plant in Hirakata City (2007/5)
- Haruo NishidaViolation of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (market manipulation) (October 2007)
- I-X-Illustration financial settlement case (2008/5)
- CopyrightTransferFraudbyTetsuya KomuroArrest (November 2008)
- Energy ServeViolation of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act by a former director (inside trading) (January 2009)
- Abuse case of postal system for persons with disabilitiesInBest electric appliancesandHakuhodoForced investigation (April 2009),Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareSecretaryAtsuko MurakiEtc.Arrest(November 2009)
- Ryoyama Tomari case(November 2010)
- Nara City CouncilBribery application case over chair election (January 2012)
- Camphor East SchoolOffenses by directors (March 2013)
- Nice assist case(November 2013)
- National rigor case(September 2014),Tokushima University HospitalMedical Information System Corruption Case (December 2014)
- Social welfare corporationCounterfeiting as a donation toWillbyinheritance taxTax evasion case (November 2015)
- Twilight sectAnjoji Temple Case (December 2016)
- Toyo rubber seismic isolation camouflage case(November 2017)
- Moritomo school problem(November 2017)
- Tax evasion case (November 2017)
- Osaka City Construction Bureau rigging case (March 2019)
- Takeyama MasterMayor Sakai Political Fund Control Law Violation Case (November 2019)
- Meijo Gakuin Case(November 2019)
2010May 9,Abuse case of postal system for persons with disabilitiesでAtsuko MurakiTo無罪After the ruling was handed down, the chief prosecutor in charge of the case was on the 21st of the same month.Tsunehiko MaedaIs an evidence propertyfloppy diskContents ofFalsificationAsEvidence obliterationOn suspicionSupreme Prosecutor's OfficeByArrestWas done. Even after that, the investigation was continued by the Supreme Prosecutor in view of the possibility of organizational involvement of the Osaka District Public Prosecutor and the Special Investigation Department... General manager at the time on October 10Hiromichi Otsubo·Deputy DirectorMotoaki SagaAlsoEscape from the criminalArrested on charges.. Furthermore, on November 11, a civic group "Citizens' group calling for a healthy law-abiding countryIs special in MaedaOffense of abuse of civil servantsCriminal accusation. Accepted on November 11rd.
Nagoya Prosecutor's Office Special Investigation Department
Commonly known as "Nagoya District Prosecution Special Investigation Department". Founded in 1996. In NagoyaLocal police special investigation departmentIt is also called "Meichiken Tokusobu".
- Shoji ShinmaMember of the House of Councilors prosecuted (public office election law violation case) (August 1993)
- Tadao OtaniIndictment of members of the House of Representatives (income tax law, political fund regulation law violation case) (February 1994)
- Yutaka KondoIndictment of members of the House of Representatives (income tax law, political fund regulation law violation case) (February 1994)
- Hokoku Bank resignation case (1997/10)
- Professional baseball tax evasion case (1998/11)
- Otsuka PharmaceuticalNew drug development corruption case (November 1998)
- Government-made rigging over the Nagoya City Road Cleaning Bid (October 2003)
- Nagoya Municipal Subway Sakuradori LineRigging over extension work (January 2007)
- Maruhachi SecuritiesFormer Chairman and three others violating the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law (market manipulation) (February 3)
- Akiyoshi NakamuraMayor NishioBribery case (February 2009)
- Kousoji TempleSuspected outflow of illegal funds (September 2017)
- Boat race matchfix case(November 2020)
Commentary on the investigation
Criticism of activities
The Special Investigation Department is said to be susceptible to the intentions of the administration at the time to crack down on corruption. There are also criticisms that forensic investigation methods are conspicuous for conviction..
Recently, the investigation method of the special investigation departmentPublic security policeIt has been pointed out that the focus has been placed on the arrest for the purpose of stabilizing the order of the society, aiming at the XNUMX punishment of the one punishment (to make public security of the special investigation department)... In the past, the special investigation department had hardened the evidence so that the suspect could not argue, and the forced investigation was only a ritual to signal the start of the case, but the current special investigation department is embarking on a forced investigation while the evidence is not solid, It has been pointed out that investigations are random.Live door caseIt was said that such a tendency also appeared.. Behind this is the feeling that "the people wanted it", and it is said that the investigation is driven by the air of public opinion rather than by solidifying the evidence. It has been pointed out that this has led to a series of national policy investigations.. As a background, it is pointed out that the Tokusou Department decides the target to be detected and decides whether or not to detect it, based on arbitrary judgment..
Okinawa smuggling case (so-calledNishiyama incident) With the female minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the informantTaiyoshi NishiyamaWas arrested and prosecutedMichio SatoThe prosecutor wrote the word "in secretly, through this, use this" in the indictment. As a result, TV wide shows, etc. have been criticizing the relationship between reporters Nishiyama and female clerical officers every day, and the public opinion has turned into a controversial condemnation of reporters Nishiyama and female clerical officers. lost.
Criticism of false charges
Even if the case was filed by the special investigation department of each local public prosecutor's office, there are cases in which the acquittal was confirmed.1990 eraから2000 eraEven overAbuse case of postal system for persons with disabilities,Rikuzankai caseHe has been exposed to criticism after having repeatedly scored points for the false investigation report problem.
Based on these circumstances, there is an opinion that the special investigation departments in Osaka and Nagoya may need to be dissolved or reorganized by integrating with Tokyo and moving to the Supreme Prosecutor's Office.Prosecution's ideal way meeting"Is out. At the "meeting", the problem was the way the special investigation department should carry out secret reconnaissance, investigation, arrest, and prosecution..
In July 2011, following a report from the meeting, the Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office reduced the camp of the Special Investigation Division,IRS,Securities and Exchange Surveillance CommitteeStrengthen cooperation with and make only one department to conduct independent investigation.Basis weightIt was decided to establish the role of "Inspection Guidance Department".
Concealment of scandals
Prosecutor's Office Whistleblowing Whistleblowing Case
- In April 2002, the Osaka High Public Prosecutor's OfficeMitsui Tamaki・The Public Security Department has decided that the public prosecutor's office will spend more than 5 million yen annually on research activity expenses for private use.Back metalWas scheduled to attend the House of Representatives Legal Committee and testify later..
- On April 2002, 4, Mitsui was finally arrested at a meeting attended by the Attorney General Harada, the Ministry of Justice, and the heads of the Public Prosecutor's Office. In response to this, the prosecutor in charge of the Osaka District Public Prosecutor's Office demanded an arrest warrant from the Osaka District Court on April 20, and an arrest warrant was issued by the court on April 4, and Mitsui was arrested on suspicion of fraud.
Osaka District Public Prosecutor's Office Chief Prosecutor Evidence Tampering Case
- Chief prosecutor of the Osaka District Public Prosecutor's Office, who was arrested in a case of destruction of evidence related to a mail fraud caseTsunehiko Maedaof,floppy diskFormer Osaka District Public Prosecutor General Manager who was a boss for concealing the data tampering ofHiromichi OtsuboAnd former deputy directorMotoaki SagaWas arrested on suspicion of hiding the criminal.
- ^ Even politicians affiliated with SeiwakaiArai Masataka-Yojiro Nakajima-Takanori SakaiHas been subject to investigation by the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office, and there have been cases in which arrest permission was requested or convictions were issued.
- ^ HakuhodoThe third generation of the Segi clanYosuke SekiWhen he took over the position of president from the Segi clanHiromasa SekiIn-house with (Chairman to Advisor)FactionAn incident that originated in a conflict.Necessary for a resolution at a general meeting of shareholders in order for Fukui and others to retain their position as directorsstockAssuming that the purchase of1975From October 10rd to the company by the Tokyo District Inspection Special Investigation DepartmentHouse searchFull-scale investigation has begun,Lockheed caseAbout 20 days before the start of1976On January 1, Fukui and three aides were arrested by the Special Investigation Department on suspicion of special back office.Meanwhile, I was asked by FukuiMinistry of Finance OfMichitaka KondoFormer NTA Commissioner became president of the company from July 1975, and Fukui was vice president.
- ^ 1996June 6, "Mr. 5%"Anyway, under the leadership of the then non-ferrous metal director, who was nicknamedcopperA huge loss of about 2800 to 3000 billion yen was discovered in the off-book transaction.On October 10, the same year, the director was assigned to the Tokyo District Inspection Special Investigation Department.Forgery of privately signed documents, exerciseSuspect andscamArrested on suspicion (Joint News Image Link Photos and videos of "Sumitomo Corporation" Kyodo News).Also, in a similar case at the same timeDaiwa Bank New York branch huge loss caseThere is.
- ^ Masayuki TakayamaWritten "Trump does not lie" (Shinchosha) p. 33
- ^ Tokyo Public Prosecutors Office Official Website "Q & A Corner", Viewed May 2009, 5.
- ^ Sankei Shimbun Special Section "Fatigue of the Prosecution" (Kadokawa Bunko) p. 227
- ^ "The special investigation department was finally killed! Ozawa refused to hear "Bakayaro!"". Evening Fuji(July 2010, 1) 2010/1/20Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "<Self-running vol.36> And again, the “violence device of power” named prosecution who has buried many governments where the former Tanaka school has been crushed = This special politics group"SAPIO],Shogakukan, June 2009, 4,2010/1/20Browse.
- ^ "[Rikuzankai Incident] Prosecutor Tashiro resigns to prepare false investigation report”. MSN Sankei News. As of October 2012, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/6/24Browse.
- ^ Sankei Shimbun Judicial Press Club "Prosecution VS Ichiro Ozawa" (Shinchosha)
- ^ "Suspected data tampering arrested prosecutor" NHK News
- ^ Former chief investigator of Osaka District Public Prosecutors arrested suspected to hide criminals 1/2 2/2 Asahi Shimbun November 2010, 10
- ^ Nobuo Gohara "The Prosecution's Justice" (Chikuma Shobo, February 2009.ISBN 9784480065100) Pp.40-41, p.52, pp.100-101.
- ^ Why CPA Fights Special Investigation Prosecution -Video News.com (March 2008, 3)
- ^ a b c "Money Game Collapse" pages 230-234.
- ^ Martin Fuckler (September 2010, 1). “Japan Stalls as Leaders Are Jolted by Old Guard” (English). New York Times 2010/11/5Browse.
- ^ Aoki"National policy investigation" (Friday, February 2008.ISBN 9784906605408) Pp.128-140.
- ^ Examination of abolition of special investigation in Osaka/Nagoya...To organizational review Yomiuri Shimbun June 2010, 10
- ^ Tamitsui Mitsui (May 2002, 5) Corruption structure of the Japanese judicial circle, prosecution office, court-made false accusations-Japan has no justice
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, October 2010, 10, Tokyo edition, 2 pages.
- Ministry of Justice - Prosecutor's office
- National Tax Agency(Inspection Department）
- Fair Trade Commission(Criminal Examination Department)
- Securities and Exchange Surveillance Committee(Special Research Division)
- 政治家corruption -Largetax evasion - Economic crime
- National investigation
- Sato Yu "National Trap, called Rasputin of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs" Shinchosha Co., Ltd., August 2005, 3.ISBN 9784104752010
- In May 2002, he was arrested by the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office on charges of backfire. I wrote the inside story and background of the investigation in this book.
- Mitsui Tamaki "Accusations! Prosecution "Making Back Gables"-Former Osaka High Public Security Secretary's "Prisoner's Note" Arrested by MouthKobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd., February 2003.ISBN 9784334973919
- Koji Fujinaga "Special Investigation Prosecution Case Files" Kodansha, October 1998.ISBN 9784061494183
- Shinichiro Suda"The Money Game Collapse Livedoor-The Murakami Fund Case"Shinchosha Co., Ltd.(Original August 2006, 8), first edition.ISBN 9784104597031.2009/6/7Browse.
- Nobuo Gohara "Justice of the Prosecution"Chikuma Shobo, February 2009.ISBN 9784480065100
- Aoki "National policy investigation-runaway special prosecution and preyed people"Friday, February 2008.ISBN 9784906605408