"There are no clear signs of improvement." The peak out of the new corona is still far away <Fukushima Prefecture, September XNUMXnd summary>
If you write the contents roughly
A new cluster has also occurred at the office and dormitory in Fukushima City.
Governor Uchibori of Fukushima Prefecture: "The government has issued a state of emergency to XNUMX prefectures to curb the spread of infection nationwide ... → Continue reading
"Fukushima TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Fukushima Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodThan before,Fukushima Castle(Sugizuma Castle, Daibutsu Castle)castle townAs a townscape.Fukushima DomainIn timesShogunate territory,Honda family(Tokugawa ShitennoTadakatsu HondaClan),Hotta family(Old ageAnd the lord changed, and in the middle of EdoTokugawa ShogunateHas a deep relationship withChongchang-style Itakura familyWill be governed. In present-day Fukushima prefectureFukushima Domain TheAizu DomainHad the next highest stone height.
Fukushima after the Meiji eraSilkworm species,Raw silk,fabricFlourishing as a distribution center forBank of JapanBranch ofHakodateFollowed byEast JapanSecond opened in (2th nationwide) AndFukushima RacecourseHas also succeeded in attracting the Fukushima City and is supporting the economy of Fukushima City.
Primary industryIn terms of, it is the largest agricultural output in Fukushima prefecture, and boasts one of the highest yields in Japan.peachIncluding,市町村Boasting the highest production in Japanpearな どFruit treeIt has a synonym of "Fruit Kingdom" because it is actively cultivated..
Tourismin terms of(I.e.There are many unique spots and uniqueHot spring townIt is also a land that holds multipleTohoku regionthe onlyJRAFukushima RacecourseIs locatedHorse racingHas a face as a city. Biggest in JapanWarajiOf the festivalNobuo Miyama(Waraji Festival) Is famous.
As a mountain attraction,National parkHas also been designatedJododairaFrom FukushimasymbolCan also be saidAzuma Kofuji OfBowl tour.. Close to the cityFukushima basinOverlookNobuoyama. AndCherry-blossom viewingIt is also a famous place of "in FukushimaTogenkyoIs also sungHanamiyama ParkIs mentioned.
Representative in Fukushima cityHot spring townThere are 3 places,Yamato TakeruRemains oldHistoryIs an old hot water that hasIizaka Onsen.. Highest concentration in JapanSulfur springKnown forTakayu Onsen.. Fukushima city representativeTraditional crafts OfKokeshiFamous as the birthplaceTsuchiyu OnsenThere is.
Fukushima cityFukushimaLocated in the northeast ofLake InawashiroFrom northeast about 50kmIs located in.TokyoIt is about 260km north from. WestOu MountainsAnd the eastern sideAbukuma HighlandsThe main city area is the southwestern part of the Fukushima Basin and the surrounding mountains and hills. West from the cityAzuma mountain rangeTo the southwestAdatarayamaAsk. It is located at the lowest altitude in the Fukushima prefecture.
Flow northAbukuma RiverThe Fukushima basin is formed around. The Suriage River, Matsukawa, and Arakawa, which originate from the Ou Mountains, are located in the western part of the city.FanWhile pouring into the pond, pour into the Abukuma River. Once that fanmulberryIt was used as a field, but nowFruit treeIt has been diverted to the garden. In the southeastern part of the basinHill(Monad knock)NobuoyamaIs holding. On the Ou Mountains sideKuriko Pass,Tsuchiyu PassItaya PassThere is a traffic difficulty like.
- East longitude: 140 degrees 28 minutes 11 seconds, north latitude: 37 degrees 44 minutes 52 seconds, altitude: 67.88 meters
- East longitude: 140 degrees 28 minutes 26 seconds, north latitude: 37 degrees 45 minutes 39 seconds, altitude: 65.68 meters
- Adjacent municipalities
- Ou Mountainssystem
- Mt. Azumayamasystem
- Mt. Gozaishoyama (632 m) / Manzairakuyama (898 m) / Otoyama (857 m)
- Goshiyama (1,022 m) / Kaminoyama (997 m) /Kurikoyama (1,216 m)
- A lot of grapes (967 m) / Mitsumori (897 m) / Takatsumoriyama (550 m)
- Kuromori Mountain (665 m) / Eboshigatake (475 m) /Taishan (452 m)
- Daisakuzan (568 m) / Tateyama (230 m)
- Abukuma Highlandssystem
- Abukuma River
- Oguni River(Hirose River(Tributary)
* In Fukushima CityArakawaHas been certified as "the river with the best water quality" and boasts the highest water quality in Japan for eight consecutive years. (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(From the 2020 water quality survey results)
Fukushima citySea of JapanSide andThe Pacific OceanThe climate is in the middle of the side, and the temperature difference between summer and winter is large.basinIt shows the characteristics of a unique inland climate.
When it is covered by the high pressure of the Pacific Ocean and becomes a summer type atmospheric pressure arrangement,Fukushima basinThen it became a sunny day with a weak wind,Fern phenomenonAlso combinedExtremely hot dayIt may also record the highest in Japan of the day, such as recording.
The maximum temperature (extreme value) in Fukushima was 1942 ° C on August 8, 15.
on the other hand,Okhotsk Sea HighIf it overhangs, it will become cold due to the moist cold air in the northeast, and fog and rain may continue to fall and the lack of solar radiation may continue.
The northwest monsoon called Azuma Oroshi blows in the city, but the weather is fine but the weather is often snowy. If the winter type pressure distribution is strengthened,Yonezawa,Kuriko PassA snow cloud flows straight in from there and brings about 10 to 30 cm of snow in the city center.
The central part of Fukushima city has low altitude, cloudy weather, and strong winds for the Nakadori plain.Radiation coolingIs not so strong,Koriyama,ShirakawaThe temperature is higher than that of, but in terms of snowfall, it is an area with more middle streets than Koriyama and Shirakawa.
In particularTohoku ExpresswayIn the northern and western parts of the west side, the difference in snowfall from the central part is large, and the average annual snowfall in Moiwa in the northern part of Iizaka-cho is 393 cm. The value of is recorded.
For this reason, most of Fukushima City except the southMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismStipulated byHeavy snowfallHowever, the amount of snow in the center of the city is heavy if it is 30 cm, and not so much.
- Annual snowfall average (Meteorological Agency)
- Iizaka-cho Moiwa 393cm
- Fukushima 189 cm
- Shirakawa 161 cm
- January precipitation (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- Moiwa, Iizaka-cho 100.9 mm
- Fukushima 49.4mm
- Koriyama 37.4mm
- Shirakawa 38.9mm
- Sakura Front
The altitude of the center of Fukushima City is 67m, which is lower than that of Nihonmatsu, Koriyama, and Shirakawa, so it is said that the cherry blossom front goes from north to south in the plains of Nakadori.But in reality, Fukushima CityFanTherefore, the altitude becomes higher as you go to the suburbs, there are areas with an altitude of 200 m in the plains of the suburbs, and even the altitude is 1,700 m in the high mountains, the cherry blossom front is complicated in the same city, You can enjoy cherry blossom viewing in the Fukushima city from lowlands to highlands for over a month.
- Extreme value (Fukushima Local Meteorological ObservatoryObservation)
|要素||Observed value||Observation date||Remarks|
|(I.e.||39.1 ℃||1942 (Showa17 years)May 8|
|(I.e.||-18.5 ℃||1891 (Meiji24 years)May 2|
|Maximum wind speed||22.9m / s||1959 (Showa34 years)May 4|
|Maximum instantaneous wind speed||32.2m / s||1979 (Showa54 years)May 3|
|Daily precipitation||261 mm||1986 (Showa61 years)May 8||8.5 flood damage|
|Deepest snow||80cm||1936 (Showa11 years)May 2|
- Fukushima Local Meteorological Observatory(Matsugi Town, Fukushima City)
- 140 degrees 28.2 minutes east longitude, 37 degrees 45.5 minutes north latitude, 67 meters above sea level
|Climate of Matsuki-cho, Fukushima City (Fukushima Local Meteorological Observatory, altitude 67m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||5.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||1.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.5|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−15.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||56.2|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||49|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||10.6||8.6||9.2||8.2||9.7||11.9||15.2||12.4||12.0||9.7||7.7||10.8||126.0|
|Average number of snowfall days||25.4||21.3||15.9||2.8||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||3.3||18.3||87.0|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||132.2||144.8||175.1||189.7||193.2||141.4||125.2||148.7||122.9||133.7||128.3||118.7||1,753.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1889-present)|
- Moiwa Observatory (Fukushima CityMoiwa, Iizaka TownCharacter slide path)
- 140 degrees 26.2 minutes east longitude, 37 degrees 53.5 minutes north latitude, 200 meters above sea level
|Moiwa (1992-2010) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||12.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||3.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||0.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−12.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||100.9|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||156|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||15.6||12.4||12.6||10.4||10.2||12.6||14.4||12.0||12.2||10.4||12.2||14.9||149.9|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥5 cm)||21.9||19.8||5.3||0.2||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.3||6.9||54.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||82.0||99.3||136.3||157.3||167.0||135.1||124.5||136.9||105.6||116.5||97.6||79.0||1,439.4|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2:Yearly value|
- Washikura Observatory (Washikurayama National Forest, Tsuchiyu Onsen Town, Fukushima City)
- 140 degrees 15.6 minutes east longitude, 37 degrees 40.1 minutes north latitude, 1220 meters above sea level
|Climate of Washikura (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||6.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−6.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−9.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−16.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||—||—||—||—||159.9|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||—||—||—||—||12.8||14.7||17.7||14.3||15.8||14.0||—||—||—|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||40.4||62.1||105.6||156.8||166.8||128.2||107.9||125.2||86.0||87.9||63.6||39.3||1,166.5|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2:Yearly value|
|Fukushima City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Fukushima City Age Distribution by Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in Fukushima City's (equivalent area) population
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Mainly divided into 17 areas, with the exception of the central area under the direct control of the central government office, there is one branch office in each area. The town name and number of large letters in Fukushima City is 1.
- House displayIs implemented only in the central area and the Horai area.
- In Fukushima City, there are no existing place names with "large letters" written in them, and all "large letters" are omitted.
Origin of place name
Ancient timesIs a typical place name in the Fukushima city area called Minekoshi.NobuoyamaWas also called Minakoshiyama.Nara period OfRitual systemThen on each roadOfficials (I.e.To transferstationWas installed,HigashisendoThe station name around Fukushima is from the southAdachi(CurrentMotomiya) → Yuhi (current: current)NihonmatsuOil well) → Yuetsu →Date(CurrentDate CountyKuwaori Town) → Atsushi (Atsushi: Current Miyagi Prefecture)Shiroishi), has become. However,Matsukawa(The flow path at that time is south of Mt. Nobuo)Surikagami RiverIt is south of Matsukawa, and south of Matsukawa was Sugizuma even at that time, so it is probable that the station was located near Kita-gorouchi, which is north of the current Fukushima Prefectural Office area. After that, the construction of Sugizuma Daibutsu,中 世becomeSugizuma Castle(Great Buddha Castle, later Fukushima Castle) andOmori CastleThere is a castle construction, graduallyPoliticsIt is considered that the name of the place, which is the historical center and represents the region, has moved from Yuetsu to Sugizuma.
Regarding the current place name of Fukushima,Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodNobuo and DateGamo UjisatoWhen ruled, he was the owner of Fukushima Castle under Gamo Ujisato or under Gamo UjisatoKimura KiyoshiBut until thenSugizumaThe theory that Fukushima, which seems to be auspicious, has been renamed. In addition, in this era,Toyotomi AdministrationDue toReformAre one after another, the currentFukushimaAnd its neighborhood (MiyagiSouth,YamagataIn the south), the place names have been changed in various places, and the place names remain as they are today.
- Battle of Matsukawa (Matsukawa Battle) - Sengoku periodThe final battle. At the timeFukushima castleWas based inUesugi ArmyAnd intended for the Fukushima invasionDate ArmyFight with.
- Sera Shuzo Incident - Edo PeriodAt the endChoshu clan OfShuzo SeraWas beheaded at Fukushima Castle.Boshin WarOne of the cases that triggered.
- Fukushima fire - Fukushima Castle Townas well as the ModernIt happened in Fukushima city after thatBig fire.
- Fukushima incident -Outbreaks in Fukushima prefectureFreedom Civil Rights Movement.LiberalsAnd the citizens of the prefecturePrefectural orderMishima MichiruThe case that rebelled against the oppressive government.
- Nizaka Incident - At the timeNational railwayOu Main LineGot up inInterfering with train trafficevent.
- Matsukawa incident - After the warThe largest false accusation case. National railwayTohoku Main LineTrain traffic jam incident that happened in.Three major JNR mystery casesCan be counted as one of.
The Fukushima basin is 20 years oldPleistoceneIt is a sedimentary basin that was created by the southern subsidence movement that has continued intermittently until the middle of the present day.
As the footsteps of humanity in the Fukushima city area today, stone-making stone tools, which are believed to have been made about 3 years ago, have been excavated from the Hirabayashi site, and stone tools have been excavated from various parts of the city. Many excavations have been found from the archaeological site, and it is considered to be the site for making stone-making stone tools.
The oldest Jomon pottery excavated in Fukushima City is of the fine ridge line pottery excavated from the Minamisuwabara site and the Sendai Uchizen site.Claw-shaped earthenwareAnd both are said to be from 1 to 2,000 years ago. Late JomonMiyahata RuinsTraces of planned unevenness have been confirmed from the area, and you can see the state of food and hunting.
In Fukushima City, traces of paddy fields have been discovered in the Katsuguchi Maehata Site, which is a site from the Yayoi period, and it has been confirmed that rice was grown in a wide area in the city. A magatama produced on the Korean Peninsula has been excavated from the Kachiguchi Maehata site, and it seems that wide-ranging exchanges were taking place. From the end of the 1th century to the beginning of the 6th century from the head sword sword excavated from the "Tsukinowayama No. 7 Tomb"Yamato Imperial CourtIt is believed that it was under the control of the Abukuma River at the beginning of the 7th century, and the characteristic characteristic of the front burial mound under the control of the Yamato Court was built along the Abukuma River.
- 718 (YoroTwo years later, with the expansion of the Yamato Imperial Court's sphere of influence, Mutsukuni moved northward and expanded to the current Miyagi prefecture area, so the present Fukushima prefecture area was temporarily separated from New Mutsu Province (almost present Miyagi prefecture). handIshiwaki Country(Almost current Hamadori, Fukushima Prefecture)Ishiho Country(Nearly present Fukushima Prefecture Nakadori and Aizu).
- 724 (TurtleIn the first year), only the new Mutsu country divided up was lacking in economic power to support Ezo defense, so Ishiguni and Ishigoku were merged again and returned to the original Mutsu.
- When the Dokoku-gun system was established under the ritual system, initially it was almost the same area as Fukushima City today,Date CityThe regions ofNobuoIt was (Shinobugun) (Nobuo was also written as Shinobu in ancient times). However, in the first half of the 10th century, Date County was divided from Nobuo County. At the time, because of the need to develop a tax-controlled taxation system, the courts divided the counties and forced the movement of residents nationwide in order to make the population of each county uniform. Especially from the view of the court, it was a settlementMutsuThen, such reorganization was popular. In this division, among the old Nobuo-gun, Ogura-go, Aki-go, Minekoshi-go, and Watari-go become Shin-nobu-go, Date-go and Shizuribe-go. And the three towns of Hosango became new Date County.
- Kogura is the area south of the Omori River and west of the Abukuma River-present-day Omori, Hirata, Matsukawa, Suwon, Arai, Doyu, Kanazawa, Sekiya, Asakawa, Shimokawasaki, etc.
- Aki (Aki) township is a region surrounded by Matsukawa (now the Furukawa Channel), Abukuma River, and Omori River.Soneda,Koshihama(Koshihama),Fifty sides(Igarabe),Koyama Arai, Sugizuma, Yoshiida, Niwazaka, Nizuka, Noda, Suwon, Sakura, etc.
- Minekoshi-go is an area surrounded by Matsukawa (present-day Furukawa Channel), Abukuma River, and Surikami River, and today's Shimizu, Kamata, Senoe, and Amarume. , Osasai, Sasaya, Iizaka, Nakano etc.
- Watari-go is the eastern bank of the Abukuma River, and is today's Tomari, Kogura-ji, Okajima, Okabe, Yamaguchi, Onami, Shimo-Oguni, and Kami-Oguni.
- The current Mt. Nobuo was called Mt. Minatoshi at that time, and the name of the post at the foot of the mountain (now known as Fukushima City's lucky charm) was Minatoshi.
- Heian periodEarly-It is said that around this time, the wooden Senju Kanzeon Bodhisattva statue of Ozoji was built.
- Heian periodSecond half-almost all of the Tohoku regionOshu FujiwaraBecame a sphere of influence.
- 1180 (Approval4 years)- TairaFor the pursuitKantoHeaded forYoshitsune MinamotoToNobuoResidents of IizakaTsunobu Sato,Tadanobu SatoBrothers follow.
- 1189 (Bunji5 years)- Yoritomo GengenInvades Oshu. On the way, at Nobuo-gun IshinazakaMotoharu SatoBreak through. (Battle of Ishinazaka）
- 1413 (Oei20 years)- Date Mochimune(Matsuinumaru) is the Great Buddha Castle (laterFukushima Castle)Kamakura publicCause a rebellion against.
- 1542 (astronomical11 years)- Astronomy RebellionHappens.Omori CastleThe surrounding area becomes the battlefield.
- 1592 (BunrokuFirst year)- Gamo UjisatoVassal ofKimura KiyoshiThe residenceOmori CastleTo Sugime Castle (also known as Daibutsu Castle),Fukushima CastleIs renamed.
- 1600 (Keicho5 years)- Date MasamuneとUesugiVassalFukushima CastlemainShigecho HonjoEtc. fought in Matsukawa (Battle of Matsukawa). The current Matsukawa flowing northeast of Mt. Nobuo and the Matsukawa of that time have different flow paths, and the present Kuregawa flowing on the south side of Mt. Nobuo is said to be the trace of Matsukawa at that time. Therefore, the battle of MatsukawaNobuoyamaIt was fought in the central area of Fukushima City from the southern foot.
Early modern times (Edo period)
- 1664 (Kanbun4 years)-Nobuo counts 20 stones in Fukushima from Uesugi territoryHeavenBecomes
- 1679 (Enpo7 years)- Honda Tadakuni,YamatoKoriyama DomainFrom 15 stones in Fukushima to be sealed,Fukushima DomainWas established.
- 1686 (Enpo 7 years)- Masanori Hotta,DewaYamagata DomainFrom 10 stones in Fukushima.
- 1702 (Genroku15 years)- Itakura Shigehiro,ShinanoSakaki DomainTo Fukushima 3 stones.
- 1749 (Tolerance2 years)-Hironobu's Sou peasant.
- 1787 (Tenmei7 years)- Shimomura Domain1 stones are established.
- 1823 (Bunsei6 years)-The clan of Shimomura is abolished.
- 1830 (TempoFirst year)- NakagoIs founded in present-day Aramachi.
- 1868 May 6(Keio4 May 9)-At Kanazawaya in KitamachiChoshu clanSamuraiShuzo SeraSeveral people were attacked, includingAbukuma RiverIs beheaded in.Ouetsu Reihan AllianceIt is a historical event that led to the formation.
- 1868 May 10(Keio 4th yearMay 4)- Fukushima DomainmainItakura KatsumiSurrendered to the Satsuma Army,Fukushima CastleTo Watanabe Seizaemon.
- 1869 (Meiji2 1)- SomaUnder the jurisdiction of the Nakamura Civil Affairs Bureau,Fukushima DomainDisappears.
(4th year of Meiji)
- May 8(May 7)- Abandoned DomainFormerly Fukushima Prefecture (Nobuo,Date County,Adachi-gun) Is established.
- May 9 -Fukushima Village becomes Fukushima Town with the approval of the Ministry of Finance.
- May 11 -The old Fukushima prefecture is merged with Nihonmatsu prefecture.
- May 11 -Nihonmatsu Prefecture is renamed Fukushima Prefecture and the prefectural office is located in Fukushima Town.
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)May 8 -Former Fukushima Prefecture,Bandai prefecture(Hamadori),Wakamatsu Prefecture(Aizu(Local areas) merge to become the present Fukushima prefecture. Fukushima Prefectural Office is located in Fukushima Town.
- 1879 (Meiji 12) Mimei-Fukushima Town in NobuoCounty officeIs placed.
- 1881 (14th year of Meiji)May 4 -A fire broke out from a bathhouse in Yanagicho, Midoriyu, and burned down 1785 unitsFukushima fire(Jinbeifire) Occurs.
- 1882 (15th year of Meiji)May 12 - Fukushima incidentHappens.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)
- 1893 (26th year of Meiji)May 5 - Mt. Azumayama OfNo matter whatErupts.
- 1899 (32th year of Meiji)May 7 -As the 7th store nationwideBank of JapanBranch office (later branch) established (first in Tohoku region)
- 1900 (33th year of Meiji)May 5 -100 hectares of the national forest of Osamu will be burned down.
- 1904 (37th year of the Meiji era) Mimei-The current Fukushima Touro Nagasaki Fireworks FestivalLantern sinkBegins.
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemEnforceFukushimaBecome.. It was second in the prefecture and 2th nationwide. At that time, the population was 59.
- 1908 (41st year of the Meiji) Mimei-Fukushima City Library opened.
- 1911 (44th year of Meiji)10 -The Fukushima stop event occurs.
- 1917 (Taisho6 years) Dawn- Fukushima City Public HallYou can
- 1918 (Taisho 7)
- 1922 (Taisho 11)Light railCauses a big fire in the book.
- 1925 (14th year of Taisho) Dawn- BentenyamaA water purification plant will be constructed.
- 1926 (15th year of Taisho) Dawn-The water supply in Fukushima city will be maintained.
- 1927 (Showa2 years) Fukushima Building (Fuku Building) opened. First in Fukushimaエ レ ベ ー タ ーIs installed.
- 1929 (Showa 4) Fukushima City Library closes and Fukushima Prefectural Library opens.
- 1932 (Showa 7) June- Abukuma RiverRepair work started (completed in 1938).
- 1943 (18)11 - Sugizuma TownThe first generationFukushima City HallThe government building moved to the Fukushima Building in Honmachi due to a fire.
- 1944 (19)
- 1945 (20)May 7 -U.S. military aircraftB-29But,Watari areaDrop a bomb on.
- 1948 (23)May 3 - Fukushima Prefectural Police DepartmentWas dismantled,Fukushima City PoliceInstalled.
- 1948 (23)
- 1952 (27) Dawn-2nd generationFukushima City HallGovernment buildingGoronai TownNewly built.
- 1952 (27)10 - 7th National Sports FestivalIs held.
- 1953 (28)May 1 -The prefectural education hall in Kamihama-cho is completely burned down.
- 1954 (Showa 29) Dawn-Fukushima City PoliceFukushima Prefectural PoliceIntegrated into.
- 1958 (33)May 4 -Hirano Elementary School in Iizaka Town and 128 private houses burned down.
- 1960 (35)May 8 - Sugizuma TownThe Fukushima Prefectural Library burns down.
- 1965 (40)May 10 -The building of Matsukawa Agricultural Cooperative is completely burned down.
- 1970 (45)
- 1972 (47)11 -Fukushima Central Wholesale Market opens.
- 1973 (48)May 4 -The citizen charter is established.
- 1983 (58)May 11 - Hitachigu familyThe opening ceremony for the Little Bird Forest is held.
- 1984 (59)May 7 - Fukushima City Concert HallIs completed.
- 1985 (60)May 11 -1thEast Japan Women's EkidenWill be held.
- 1986 (Showa61 years)
- 1988 (63)May 11 - Yuji KosekiThe memorial hall is completed.
- 1990 (2)May 7 -The cityYuji KosekiEstablish a music award.
- 1993 (5)May 12 - Iizaka OnsenA fire broke out at Wakaki Ryokan, and five guests were burnt to death.
- 1994 (6)May 5 - NobuoyamaA fatal fall accident occurred in the tunnel of the underground factory site.
- 1995 (7)May 1 - 50th National Sports Festival(Fukushima National Athletic Meet)Fukushima Azuma Sports ParkWill be held mainly.
- 2005 (17)May 9 -In Moiwa, Iisaka areaSurijigawa DamIs completed and the completion ceremony is held
- 2007 (19)May 7 --Fukushima Municipal 100th Anniversary Ceremony Held
- 2011 (23)May 1 -3th generationFukushima City HallStarted operations of the east wing of the government building
- 2011 (23)May 3 - Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Occurs.In Fukushima city, a seismic intensity of 6 lower was observed.
- 2013 (25)May 8 -BackTsuchiyu OnsenHakuunso, a hot spring in the town, burns down
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 8 - NakagoFukushima store closed
- 2020 years (Ryowa 2 years)May 12 - New coronavirusThe city and the city medical association respond to the spread of infectious diseasesEmergency alertannounced
Fukushima Castle Ruins (Fukushima Prefectural Office）
Fukushima until the transition to the municipal system
Shows the town area when the former Fukushima Village and Fukushima Town were established. For the areas that were later transferred to Fukushima Town and Fukushima City, refer to the pages of each village before transfer.
Around Fukushima Prefectural Office (Fukushima Castle Town) And Fukushima station east and west neighborhood areas,ArakawaIt is a town that covers the upstream area of the area (at that time: Sugawa), and is the area that constitutes the present downtown area of Fukushima City. As a characteristic of the town name, of course, there are 7 castle towns in Fukushima that have been long since the Edo period,ModernThere are many town names derived from the old letters.
- Fukushima Town Office
- FukushimaNobuoFukushima TownSugizuma TownNo. 12-XNUMXst generationFukushima City HallIs also the location.
- Adjacent municipality
- Sone Tamura,Koshihama Village,Watari Village, Hokita Village, Yakita Village,Shimotera Village, Sasaki Nomura, Yashima Tamura, Morioi Village
- Oshu Kaido -Present: Old National Route 4 (Fukushima Prefectural Road 148 Suwon Fukushima Line(Fukushima City Road)
- Manseoji -Present:Iizaka Kaido(Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 3 Fukushima Iizaka Line）
- Itaya Highway -Present: Multiple lines of Fukushima City Road
- Population (unit: people)
|Years||Population (people)||Number of units (units)|
(Authority "Fukushima Prefecture History")
Old town name
- Yanagimachi, Aramachi, Nakamachi, Honmachi, Omachi, Kamimachi, Kitamachi, Toyotamachi,Sugizuma Town, Mikura Town, May Town,Waseda Town, The whole area of Sugawa Town (the whole area is former Fukushima Town)
- Funaba Town,Seimei Town,Sakaemachi, Okitama Town, Shinmachi Town, Yaken Town Town, Ota Town Town, and Mikanan Town Town (former Fukushima Town occupies most of the rest, surrounding villages)
- Jinba-cho, Manse-cho, Miya-cho, Mikawakita-cho, and each part of Noda-cho XNUMX-chome (former Fukushima-cho is only part, the majority is the former Fukushima-cho's surrounding villages)
Former Fukushima Castle Town
- Yanagimachi, Aramachi, Nakamachi, Honmachi, Omachi, Kamimachi, Kitamachi, Toyotamachi
Many times during the Fukushima-cho periodCharacter nameAlthough it has been changed,Edo PeriodThe feature is that the area is hardly changed. It is still eight towns that are still the core of the central area of Fukushima City, the prefecture's capital. Edo PeriodToOshu KaidoSince it has existed for a long time as 7 towns along the road, it is called Fukushima Castle 7 Town, Fukushima Main Street 7 Town, Fukushima Dori Town, etc. (It was one town in Omachi and Uemachi)
- Change of town name
|Edoinitial||University town||Blacksmith town||Aramachi||Nakamachi||Honcho||Kamimachi||Kitamachi||Minami Town||(I.e.|
|Edo in general||Yanagimachi||Aramachi||Nakamachi||Honcho||Kamimachi||Honan Town||Bakuro Town|
|Meijiinitial||Yanagimachi||Ara Town||Nakamachi||Honcho||Kamimachi||Miyamoto Town||Kita Town||Toyota Town|
|1873 Or later||XNUMXst Street-XNUMXth Street|
|1876 Or later||Toichi XNUMX-chome-Totsu XNUMX-chome|
|1899 Around||Hondori Yanagicho XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Yanagicho XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Aramachi XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Aramachi XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Nakamachi XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Nakamachi XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Honmachi XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Honmachi XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Omachi XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Omachi XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Kamimachi XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Kamimachi XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Kitamachi XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Kitamachi XNUMX-chome
|Hondori Toyota-cho XNUMX-chome|
Hondori Toyotacho XNUMX-chome
*The above ages are approximate.
- Mayor:Hiroshi Kobata(1rd term)
- Term: December 2017, 12-
- TokyoArakawa -Mutual support agreement in case of disaster (Pacific WarinsideEvacuation of school childrenAccepted the edge)
- Yamaguchi Yamaguchi City -Mutual support agreement in case of disaster
- Germany-Baden-Baden -Exchange between racetracks
- 1996 (8)4Yuru Chara was born in Fukushima by public recruitment1996 11Was named. It is also used as a mascot for city facilities. The Fukushima City Convention and Tourism Association still holds the copyright for Momorin.
Changes in administrative areas (after the enforcement of the municipal system)
(+ sign died while in office)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First||Tetsuzo Ninomiya||1907 (40th year of Meiji)May 7||1925 (Taisho 14)May 8|
|2||Zensuke Kosugi||1925 (Taisho 14)May 9||1929 (4) April|
|3||Satozawa||1929 (4) April||1945 (20)May 3|
|4||Narumoto||1945 (20)May 4||1947 (22)May 2|
|5||Motoharu Sato||1947 (22)May 4||1955 (30) April|
|6||Hayashidani||1955 (30) April||1959 (34) April|
|7||Minoru Sato||1959 (34)May 5||1971 (46) April|
|8||Tatsuya Sato||1971 (46)May 5||1979 (54)May 4|
|9||Kawarada Minoru||1979 (54)May 5||1985 (60)May 10+|
|Duty agent||Akira Ono[Note 2]||1985 (60)May 10||1985 (60)May 12|
|10||Shuichi Yoshida||1985 (60)May 12||2001 (13)May 12|
|11||Takanori Seto||2001 (13)May 12||2013 (25)May 12|
|12||Kobayashi incense||2013 (25)May 12||2017 (29)May 12|
|13||Hiroshi Kobata||2017 (29)May 12|
- Constant number: 35 people
- Term: March 2019, 8-March 1, 2023
- Chair: Masanori Umezu (Fukushima citizen 21)
- Vice-chairman: Takeshi Ogata (Maiyuki no Kai)
- Constitutional composition
As of July 2019
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||President|
|Shinkai no Kai||9||Suzuki Masami|
|Fukushima citizen 21||6||Takagi|
|KomeitoFukushima City Council||4||Zenji Goto|
|Japan Communist PartyFukushima City Council||4||Kuniko Murayama|
|Social Democratic Party・Government Union||3||Fusao Haneda|
Wide area administration
- Fukushima Regional Administrative Office-Date City, Date County and Motoichi consists of 6 municipalities. We have established the Fukushima Base Town Development Council jointly with the Adachi Regional Wide Area Administrative Association to promote interregional exchanges, human resource development, and cultural and cultural activities.
- Welfare illegal reduction case
- In January 2018, the Fukushima District Court found that the scholarship was mistaken as income for the welfare households for whom the city received a scholarship in 1, and the illegality was reduced to 2014. Approved yen compensation.
National administrative agency
- TohokuProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauFukushima Administrative Oversight Administrative Counseling Center
- Fukushima Legal Affairs Bureau
- Fukushima prison
- Fukushima Prison Branch
- FukushimaJuvenile discrimination office
- FukushimaProbation office
- Fukushima Prosecutor's Office
- FukushimaWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Tohoku Finance BureauFukushima Finance Office
- National Tax AgencySendai National Taxation BureauFukushima Tax Office
- Tohoku Health and Welfare BureauFukushima office
- Fukushima Labor Bureau
- Tohoku Agricultural Administration BureauFukushima prefecture base
- Tohoku Regional Agricultural Administration Bureau Abukuma Land Improvement Research Management Office
- Forestry AgencyKanto Forest Management BureauFukushima Forest Management Station
- Tohoku Regional Development BureauFukushima River National Highway Office
- Mt. Azumayama Mountain Sabo Branch Office
- Mt. Azumayama Mountain Sabo Branch Office Matsukawa Government Building
- Fukushima National Highway Maintenance Branch Office
- Tohoku Chuo Road Maintenance Branch Office
- Tohoku Regional Development Bureau Surikamigawa Dam Management Office
- Tohoku Transport BureauFukushima Transport Branch
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyFukushima Local Meteorological Observatory
- SDF Fukushima Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceFukushima Garrison(44th Ordinary Science Regiment,11th facility groupother)
Independent administrative agencies, special corporations, etc.
- Japan Sports Promotion CenterFukushima Prefecture Branch
- Employment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersFukushima Vocational Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Car accident prevention mechanismSendai Administration Fukushima Branch
- Automotive Technology AgencyTohoku Inspection Department Fukushima Office
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Agriculture and Food Research InstituteTohoku Agricultural Research CenterFukushima Research Center
- National Research and Development AgencyForest Research and Maintenance OrganizationForest maintenance centerKanto Development Bureau Fukushima Water Source Forest Maintenance Office
- Bank of JapanFukushima Branch
- Japan Central Horse RacingFukushima Racecourse
- Japan Finance CorporationFukushima Branch
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo BankFukushima Branch
- Japan Pension ServiceTohoku Fukushima Pension Office
- Japan Broadcasting CorporationFukushima Broadcasting Station
- East Japan ExpresswayFukushima Management Office
- East Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneFukushima Branch
- Fukushima Prefectural Office
- Fukushima Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters
- Fukushima Prefectural Museum of Art
- Fukushima Prefectural Library
House of Representatives
Election resultsFukushima Prefecture 1nd WardSee section.
- Election district:Fukushima Prefecture 1nd Ward (Fukushima CityDate City-Date County-Soma City-Minamisoma City-Soma-gun）
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Emi Kaneko||Constitutional Democratic Party||2||Constituency|
|Kameoka Great People||LDP||4||Proportional revival|
Fukushima Prefectural Assembly
- Constant number: 8 people
- Election District: Fukushima City Election District
- Term: March 2019, 11-March 20, 2023
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Naoshi Nishiyama||LDPFukushima Prefectural Assembly||4|
|Miyamoto Shizue||Japan Communist PartyFukushima Prefectural Assembly||3|
|Tatsuya Ito||KomeitoFukushima Prefectural Assembly||2|
|Konno Chonin||Fukushima prefectural assembly||2||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Masahiro Sato||Liberal Democratic Party Fukushima Prefectural Assembly||3|
|Hideki Takahashi||Fukushima prefectural assembly||4||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Tetsuya Watanabe||Liberal Democratic Party Fukushima Prefectural Assembly||1|
|Hideki Oba||Fukushima prefectural assembly||2||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
- Hanamiyama Park
- Fukushima Prefectural Museum of Art
- Fukushima Museum of Photography -Building is a city-designated tangible cultural property
- Fukushima City Bird Forest - 100 sound scenes in JapanElected to
- Fukushima City Jododaira Observatory -Located in the highest place in JapanOpen observatory
- Yuji KosekiMemorial
- UFO no Sato(Fukushima City Iino UFO Contact CenterEtc.)
- Abukuma Water Park
- Hana Momo no Sato
- Kyoraku Park
- Horai Dam(Iino dam bank)
- Dainichi Rock (Abukuma Gorge)
- Heterare Gundam
- Fukushima CastleTrace
- Mikura House -Former residence of Fukushima Branch of the Bank of Japan, Uesugi Yonezawa Clan Yonzo
- Omori Shiroyama Park(Omori CastleTrace)
- Tatenoyama Park(Otori CastleTrace)
- Hatchome CastleTrace
- Miyahata Ruins(Jomopia Miyahata)-NationalHistoric site
- Wadai Ruins -National Historic Site
- Hakusan Ruins (Iino Hakusan Dwelling Site)-Prefectural Designated Historic Site
- Iwatani Kannon-Nobuo east peak
- Koshihama Abandoned Temple
Shrines and temples
- Fukushima Inari Shrine -Total protection of Fukushima Castle
- Fukushima Gokoku Shrine --The only one in Fukushima PrefectureDesignated Gokoku Shrine
- Ioji Temple
- Nakano Fudoson - Soto sectOmotoyamaEiheiji TempleNaosueji,Japan's three major FudosonOne of
- Bunchizuri Kannon
- Bunchisuri stone
- Bunchizuri Kannon Tahoto
- Ozoji Temple --Commonly known as Oguraji Kannon
- Yorinji Temple
- Yosenji Temple
- Shimotori Watari Memorial Stone Tower -National Historic Site
- Jitokuji Temple
- Iizaka Onsen Village
- Iizaka Onsen
- Anahara Onsen
- Takayu Onsen Village
- Tsuchiyu Onsen Village
- Fukushima Racecourse
- Four Seasons Village
- Anna Garden
- Fukushima Sky Park(OriginalFarm Road Airfield）
- Satellite Fukushima (Bicycle raceOff-site ticket office)
- Fukushima Prefecture Tourist Product Center(FukushimaAntenna Shop)
- Nobuo Miyama - May 2-11 daysHeld in. A festival dedicated to Japan's No. XNUMX Waraj.
- Iizaka Kenka Festival -Held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the first week of October.Japan's three biggest fight festivalsOne of the.
- Fukushima Inari ShrineRegular festivalMountain float -Mainly held on the second Sunday of October and three consecutive days before and after. As for the floats, both inside and outside Inari ShrineFloatThere is participation.
- Large wave three lion dance-held in early October
- Okayama Water Festival-A strange festival of prefecture-designated important intangible folk cultural properties, held on the 10th Sunday of October
- Fukushima float festival-Mainly the first Saturday of June. In addition to the floats in Fukushima city,Nihonmatsu,DateFloats in areas etc.) will also participate. Fukushima in 2015Destination campaign OfHanamiyamaTailored to touristsMay 4Held in. Originally it was an event commemorating the 100th anniversary of the city system.
- Fukushima Waraji Festival -Held in early August. Japan's No. 8 Waraji event around the city.
- Fukushima Touro Nagashi Fireworks Festival-Every yearMay 8Held in. Representing Fukushima city centerFireworks displayとTōrō nagashi.
- Fukushima Fireworks Festival-basically held on the last Saturday of July, but if that day is during the Fukushima Horse Racing Summer period, it will be the first Saturday after the end of the Fukushima Horse Racing Summer due to the consideration that the race horse will not be surprised by the sound of fireworks .. (7May 8Held on Saturday)
- East Japan Women's Ekiden - East Japan18 prefectural representative selection women's team participates.
- Fukushima Ekiden -A relay road race that runs through Fukushima Prefecture.
- Peach -Annual production amount of 13700t (FY14), one of the nation's leading production amount, a specialty product representing Fukushima city.
- Pear - 1st place in JapanOne of Fukushima City's representative specialty products, which boasts a large production volume.
- Kokeshi (earth bath) - One of the birthplaces of kokeshi.. On behalf of FukushimaLocal toys.
- Radium egg - Iizaka OnsenMade withHot spring eggFirst time in JapanradiumNamed after the existence of was confirmed. It does not contain radium.
- frozen tofu -Made in the Tachikoyama area.
- Misoban -Komadaya is the original store of Misoban.
- Wheat cracker -The ones from Taiyo-do, which are said to be sweets originating from Fukushima City, are famous.
- Gyoza - A frying panThe characteristic is that it is baked in a disk shape. Many shops are open at night.
- Nobuo Yuzu - Edo PeriodIt has been cultivated since the mid-season and has long been known as the "northern citron". In recent yearsGlobal warmingUnder the influence ofAkitaas well as the IwateThe vicinity is the northern limit.
- Sake -Fukushima City's only breweryGold crystal breweryIs known for its sake.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
2004 The amount of manufactured goods shipped is 6164 billion yen.
In the Edo periodsericultureProsper in business, not only in Fukushima Prefecture but also from southern Miyagi PrefectureRaw silkIt was a collection and distribution center for merchandise. In the Meiji periodSilk industryAroundIndustrialcapitalGrew up and became the first in the Tohoku regionBank of JapanBranch office was established. From Honmachi to OmachiOshu Kaido(Brick street) Along with the BOJ branchLocal bank-Securities companyFinancial institutions such as branches of Fukushima, or branches that have jurisdiction over the entire Fukushima prefecture are concentrated, and are a center of business functions in Fukushima prefecture. Commuting/School area, orretailIt extends to neighboring local governments as a trade areaFukushima metropolitan areaAre formed.
Fukushima CityYamagata-MiyagiAdjacent to both prefectures, and because of its location and convenient transportation,Exchange populationIntended for increase and economic activity. For example, in the cityJRAFukushima RacecourseAs a result, there will also be a direct highway bus from Miyagi Prefecture on the day of the event. In addition, for tourists visiting from Miyagi prefecture, the fast "Fukushima Hanamiyama"Fukushima StationThere is a one-way trip between Sendai Station on Saturdays and Sundays.
Main companies with head office/head office
- Toho Bank - bank,Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the first section of the market
- Fukushima Bank -Banks listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Nitto spinning - spinningListed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Arenza Holdings - retailListed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Ichii -Retail
- Kitashiba Electric - ToshibaA heavy electric manufacturer under the umbrella
- Kyosan Industry - Railway carManufacturer
- Sato Industry - Construction industry
- Fukushima Shinkin Bank
- Fukushima Agricultural Mutual Aid Association
- Fukushima Minyu newspaper company - Newspaper company
- Fukushima Minpo company - Newspaper company
- Fukushima TV - TV station
- TV You Fukushima -TV station
- Radio Fukushima - Radio stations
- Fukushima Community Broadcast -Community radio station
- Nishizawa Bookstore - bookstorechain
- Iwase Shoten - bookstorechain
- Nets Toyota Fukushima - Car dealer
- Fukushima Toyota Motor --Car dealer
- Nissan Prince Fukushima Sales --Car dealer
- Fukushima Nissan Motor --Car dealer
- Fukushima Transportation -(Railway, bus)
- AC Fukushima United --Soccer club management
Japan Post Office
- Fukushima Central Post Office -Collection service: 960-8XXX, 960-1XXX, 960-2XXX area
- Fukushima East Post Office -Collection service: 960-01XX, 960-04XX to 960-09XX areas
- Iizaka Post Office -Collection service: 960-02XX area
Deposit handling financial institutions
- Toho Bank Head office and others
- Fukushima Bank Head office and others
- Fukushima Shinkin Bank Head office and others
- Fukushima Commerce and Industry Credit Union Fukushima Branch and others
- Bank of Japan Fukushima Branch
- Japan Post Bank Fukushima store
- Mizuho Bank Fukushima Branch
- Northern Japan Bank Fukushima Branch
- XNUMX Bank Fukushima Branch
- Akita Bank Fukushima Branch
- Shonai Bank Fukushima Branch / Koriyama Branch
- Glittering bank Fukushima Branch
- Daito Bank Fukushima Branch and others
- Joyo Bank Fukushima Branch
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo Bank Fukushima Branch
- Tohoku Labor Bank Fukushima Branch
- Norinchukin Bank Fukushima Branch
- Fukushima Future Agricultural Cooperative Head office and others
- ITO EN Fukushima Factory
- Prince napier Fukushima Factory
- Oki data Fukushima Office
- Fukushima Canon
- Kyosan Industry
- Toa Eyo Fukushima Factory
- Nippon Becton Dickinson Fukushima Factory
- Morinaga Milk Industry Fukushima Factory
- Yakult Fukushima Factory
- NOK Fukushima Plant
- Newspaper company
- Fukushima Minyu head office(Yomiuri Shimbunseries)
- Fukushima private press head office(Mainichi Newspapersseries)
- Asahi Shimbun Fukushima Directorate General
- Yomiuri Shimbun Fukushima Branch
- Mainichi Newspapers Fukushima Branch
- Nikkei Shimbun Fukushima Branch
- Sankei Shimbun Fukushima Branch
- Tokyo Newspaper Fukushima Special Branch (Chunichi Shimbunseries)
- Daily horse racing Fukushima branch
- News agency
- TV station
- NHK Fukushima Broadcasting Station
- Fukushima TV head office(Fuji Television Network, Incseries)
- TV You Fukushima head office(TBSseries)
- Fukushima Central Television Fukushima Branch (Nippon TVseries)
- Fukushima Broadcasting Fukushima Branch (TV Asahiseries)
- Radio stations
- Radio Fukushima head office(JRN,NRNseries)
- Fukushima Community Broadcasting (FM Poco) Main office
- Fukushima FM Fukushima Sales Department
- Cable TV
- New media Fukushima Center
Crossing north and south as a highway that connects to Fukushima in six directionsOshu KaidoAnd access to the northwestern Yamagata areaItaya PassViaItaya HighwayVia MoiwaHashu KaidoIs a turning point withNational Route 13Is the starting point ofNational Route 4Branch from. Besides that, in the southwestAizuHead towardsTsuchiyu PassViaTsuchiyu Highway, EasternSomaTowardSpirit mountain OfAt the footViaNakamura Highway, SoutheastKawamata-MinamisomaTo Namie viaKawamata Highwayand so on.
Fukushima StationThere are lines in the north-south, west, northwest, and northeast directions centering around.Passenger transportabout,East Japan Railway(JR East) is responsible for wide area communication, and private railways are responsible for regional transportation. PreviouslyAbukuma Express Line Tohoku Main LineIt used to go south of Fukushima Station, but it is now abolished and starts at Fukushima Station.For details of each line, refer to each item.
East Japan Railway(JR East)
- (Tokyo/Omiya area- Fukushima Station -Sendai, Yamagata, Morioka, Shin-Aomori, Shin-Hakodate Hokuto)
- Tokyo StationUp to 91 minutes,Sendai StationUp to 20 minutes,Yamagata StationIt connects up to 62 minutes. In the Tokyo area, the maximum number of commuter pass tickets is based on Tokyo Station standards, and in the Sendai area, commuting to work and school attending with Sendai Station is conspicuous.
- All trains of "Yamabiko" and "Tsubasa" except for temporary trains will stop, and all trains will be merged and disassembled except for some trains.Fukushima Station has a background of being developed as the starting station of the Yamagata Shinkansen, and has one of the leading facilities on the Tohoku Shinkansen.
- (Tokyo/Omiya area- Matsukawa Station - Kanayagawa Station - Minamifukushima Station - Fukushima Station - Higashifukushima Station -Towards Sendai)
- In the morning and evening, there is a school/commuter train that returns to Fukushima Station at Matsukawa Station (mainlyFukushima UniversityTransport to Kanayagawa station, which is the nearest station). At midnight, an up train from Sendai runs to Matsukawa station. Up trainShin-Shirakawa Station, The down trainSendai StationGet on. In addition, Iwate Prefecture for a period of timeIchinoseki StationThere was also a direct train to.
- (Fukushima Station - Sasagino Station - Nizaka Station -Yamagata area)
- Although it is on the Yamagata line, the Fukushima station exit is specialized in regional transportation to Niwasaka station. The Yamagata Shinkansen is responsible for wide-area transportation to the Yonezawa and Yamagata areas, and there are times when the train is not operated for about 4 hours.
- ( Fukushima Station - Soneda Station - Museum Library Station - Iwashiro-Shimizu Station - Izumi Station - Agematsugawa Station - Sasaya Station - Sakuramizu Station - Hirano Station - Iioujimae Station - Hanamizaka Station - Iizaka Onsen Station) *All lines in the city
- Iizaka OnsenA route that combines tourist transportation to and local transportation. There are more than one drive per hour, and four trains are driven per hour during the rush hour. The station building at Fukushima Station is separated from JR East and is used as Abukuma Express.
- ( Fukushima Station - Wholesale town station - Fukushima Gakuinmae Station - Segami Station - Mukaijo Station -Towards Tsutsuki)
- Former JNR Specified Local Transportation LineMarumori LineThe one that took over. Local transport is the main, and some trains are available in the morning and evening.Sendai StationGet on. Until 2004Koriyama StationIt was abolished until it got in, but now there are many section trains.
- General route
- Fukushima Transportation -In the cityFukushima branchIs installed
- JR Bus Tohoku -In the cityFukushima BranchIs installed
- Kanehachi taxi(Kawamata LineAlternative bus)
- Tohoku access
- Express Bus
- Fukushima prefecture
- Central partaspect
- Fukushima -Nagoya (Fukushima/Koriyama-Nagoya Line)
- E4Tohoku Expressway
- Tohoku Chuo Expressway
- (21-1) Fukushima JCT-(7) Fukushima Ohsayo IC
- Tourist road
- National road
- National Route 4
- National Route 13 -Common name:Peace streetNobuo street,Manseioji
- National highway No. 13 (Bypass line)-Common name:Fukushima West Road
- National Route 114(Minamisoma,NamieDirection)-Common name: Kawamata Highway
- National Route 115(InawashiroDirection)-Common name: Doyu Kaido
- National highway No. 115 (SomaDirection)-Known as: Nakamura Kaido
- National Route 399 -Common name: Moiwa Kaido
- National Route 399(Bypass line)-Common name:Iizaka bypass
- National Route 459
- Fukushima Prefectural Road
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 3 Fukushima Iizaka Line -Common name: Iizaka Kaido
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 4 Fukushima Hobara Line -Common name: Hobara Highway
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 5 Kaminakura Iizaka Date Line -Common name: Fruit Line, Ioji Temple Street
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 30 Motomiya Doyu Onsen Line -(Old Tsuchiyu Highway)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 39 Kawamata Adachi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 40 Miharu Iino Ishikawa Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 51 Reiyama Matsukawa Line -(Shimbashi Highway)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 52 Doyu Onsen Line -(Part of former Yonezawa Kaido)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 70 Fukushima Azuma Ura Bandai Line -Common name:Takayu Highway, Bandai Azuma Skyline
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 114 Fukushima Adachi Line -Common name: Oshu Kaido (former National Route 4)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 124 Iizaka Kuwaori Line -Common name: Yuno Kaido
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 126 -Common name: Suiyuyu Kaido
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 147 Matsukawa Shibukawa Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 148 Suwon Fukushima Line -Common names: Oshu Kaido (former National Route 4), Omori Kaido, Momijiyama Dori, Prefectural Office Dori
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 155 Iizaka Zeno Line -Common name: Segami Kaido
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 192 Matsukawa Stop Tonouchi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 193 Kanayagawa Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 194 Kanayagawa Stop Ishiuchi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 197 Higashi Fukushima Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 198 Niwazaka Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 305 Kohata Iino Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 306 Osawa Hiro Front Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 307 Fukushima Iino Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 308 Yamaguchi Tori Line -Common name: Nakamura Kaido (old road)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 309 Okabe Tori Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 310 Niwasaka Fukushima Line -Common name: Nizaka Kaido
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 311 Yashimada Sasakino Station Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 312 Orito Sasaya Line -Common name: Shinryo-dori,Manseioji (old road)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 313 Nakano-Ojimachi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 314 Higashi Yunoji Mansion Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 317 Yamaguchi Hobara Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 318 Kamikoguni Shimogawara Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 319 Anahara Juzen Line -Old National Route 399
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 353 Kunimi Fukushima Line -Former Rikuu Kaido (Former National Route 4)
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 362 Minami Fukushima Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 373 Fukushima Stop Line -Common name: Sakae-dori, Ekimae-dori
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 387 Iisaka Hobara Line -Common name: Fukushima North Main Line
- Main common name of Fukushima City Road
For detailsStreet in Fukushima PrefecturePlease refer to.
- Oshu Kaido -There are prefectural and national road sections
- Prefectural office -There is a prefectural road section
- Namiki Dori
- Brick street -Part of Oshu Kaido
- Autumn leaves mountain street -There is a prefectural road section, also known as Takayu Kaido (old road)
- Tenjinbashi Street
- Secret language bridge street-Also known as: Higashisho street
- Teramachi-dori-also known as Nishi-dori
- Hokuso Dori
- Jinba Dori -Also known as: Iizaka Kaido (old road)
- Paseo street -Also called: Suzuran Street
- Kawakanbashi Street
- Omori Kaido-Prefectural road section available
- Shinryo-dori-Prefectural road section, also known as: Mansei-oji (old road)
- Road Station
- Road Station Tsuchiyu(Route 115Tsuchiyu bypass）
- Road Station Adachi(Route 4Fukushima South Bypass.. Only part of the approach road. )
- Road original mark, rizo original mark
- Fukushima city road standard: North side of the intersection in front of Fukushima Police Station (Oshu Kaido Brick Road, Prefectural Office Road intersection)
- In other cities, there is a road marker for each old town.
- Fukushima Minori: Restored in March 2018, unveiling ceremony held on March 3, 3.
- Fukushima High School
- Tachibana High School
- Fukushima Commercial High School
- Fukushima Akinari High School
- Fukushima Technical High School - Part-timeAnnex
- Fukushima Nishi High School
- Fukushima Kita High School
- Fukushima East High School
- Fukushima South High School
- Fukushima Chuo High School -* Part-time only
- Shoin Gakuen Fukushima High School
- Fukushima Seikei High School
- Fukushima Toryo High School
- Sakura no Seibo Gakuin High School -Girls' school
- Shoushi High School Fukushima Campus -*Unit system-Communication systemonly
Junior high school
- Fukushima Daiichi Elementary School
- Fukushima Daini Elementary School
- Fukushima Daiichi Elementary School
- Fukushima Daishi Elementary School
- Seimei Elementary School
- Mikawadai Elementary School
- Morii Elementary School
- Watari Elementary School
- Minamikodai Elementary School
- Sugizuma Elementary School
- Horai Elementary School
- Horai Higashi Elementary School
- Shimizu Elementary School
- Kitazawa Mata Elementary School
- Miyama Elementary School
- Okayama Elementary School
- Kamata Elementary School
- Moon ring elementary school
- Segami Elementary School
- Amarume Elementary School
- Yanome Elementary School
- Ozaso Elementary School
- Sasaya Elementary School
- Yoshiida Elementary School
- Arai Elementary School
- Tachikoyama Elementary School
- Sakura Elementary School
- Sawara Elementary School
- Iizaka Elementary School
- Nakano Elementary School
- Hirano Elementary School
- Yuno Elementary School
- Higashi Yuno Elementary School
- Matsukawa Elementary School
- Suwon Elementary School
- Kanayagawa Elementary School
- Shimokawasaki Elementary School
- Torikawa Elementary School
- Omori Elementary School
- Hirata Elementary School
- Hiraishi Elementary School
- Noda Elementary School
- Nizaka Elementary School
- Nizuka Elementary School
- Mizuho Elementary School
- Iino Elementary School
- Okubo Elementary School
- Aoki Elementary School
- Fukushima Minami Kindergarten
- Fukushima Higashi Kindergarten
- Fukushima Nishi Kindergarten
- Morii Kindergarten
- Sugizuma Kindergarten
- Watari Kindergarten
- Okayama Kindergarten
- Shimizu Kindergarten
- Otori Kindergarten
- Ozasa Kindergarten
- Sasaya kindergarten
- Nishine Kindergarten
- Sakura kindergarten
- Matukawa Nishi Kindergarten
- Hirano Kindergarten
- Matukawa Higashi Kindergarten
- Kanayagawa Kindergarten
- Hirata Kindergarten
- Horai kindergarten
- Kitazawa Mata Kindergarten
- Nizuka Kindergarten
- Iino Kindergarten
- School for the blind
- Deaf School Fukushima Branch
- Osamu Support School
- Sukagawa Support School Medical College
- Fukushima School for the Disabled
- Exercise facility
- Fukushima Azuma Sports Park
- Fukushima City National Gymnasium
- Fukushima Gymnasium
- Fukushima City Nobugaoka Stadium
- Fukushima City Shinobugaoka Stadium
- Jurokunuma Park
- Cultural facility
- Fukushima Prefectural Cultural Center
- Fukushima Prefectural Museum of Art
- Fukushima Prefectural Library
- Fukushima City Concert Hall
- Fukushima City Public Hall
- Fukushima Prefectural History Museum
- Fukushima City Hiroyuki Koseki Memorial Hall
- Fukushima Museum of Photography
- Fukushima City Iino UFO Contact Center(UFO no SatoInside)
- Fukushima City Library
- Fukushima City Learning Center (15 locations in the city)
- Fukushima City Iizaka Onsen Tourism Center (Parse Iizaka)
- Fukushima Workers General Welfare Center(Tersa Fukushima)
- Broadcast transmission facility
Nationally designated cultural property
36 (as of November 2015)
Prefecture designated cultural property
26 (as of November 2015)
City designated cultural property
48 (as of November 2015)
- Soccer club team
- Fukushima March --LyricsToshio Nomura, CompositionYuji Koseki
- Fukushima Night Song (Serenade) --LyricsYumeji Takehisa, Composer Yuji Koseki
- Red sunset migratory bird(Nikkatsu) - movies 1960
- Return to the truck guy, Ichibanseikita(Toei) - movies 1978
- Ikomodoro(Toho) - movies 1988
- Yukemuri Female College Student Uproar - TV AsahiSeries drama 1994
- sunflower - NHKDrama·Continuous tv novel 1996
- The bride has a difficult year! - TBSSeries drama 2006
- Michinoku murderous journey- TV AsahiSeries dramaKyotaro Nishimura Travel Mystery 2007 May 5broadcast
- Mito Komon - BS-TBSDrama/BS First Series (Part 1) Episode 44 “Hatago de Gasansan Gourd” 2017 May 10broadcast
- Ale -NHK drama / continuous TV novel 2020 
- Folk tale
- Oro cedar story
- Anju and the King
- Zenbei Horikiri -26th generationChairman of the House of Representatives
- Zenjiro Horikiri -13th generationTokyoMayor
- Zenichiro Sato -YuanFukushima Governor
- Yasuda Tadashi -YuanMember of the House of Representatives, OriginalMember of the House of Councilors
- Kazuyuki Yamaguchi -House of Representatives, former House of Representatives
- Yu Okano -YuanMinister of Labor
- Takeo Sato -YuanDeputy Minister of the Cabinet Office, OriginalChairman of the House of Representatives
- Takao Abe -Yuan(I.e.Mayor
- Tomako Okazaki -Former member of the House of Councilors, formerDemocratic PartyDeputy representative, former announcer, formerNational Public Safety Commission Chair
- Yoshihiro Kumasaka -YuanMiyakoMayor
- Tokuzo Yui - House of Representatives taxpayer
- Eriko Watanabe - Supreme Court Judge
- Yuji Koseki - 作曲家,Fukushima City Honorary Citizen
- Toshio Nomura - Lyricist
- Yoko Sato - Violinplayer,Vocal musicHome
- Makoto Takahashi -YuanBOØWYMembers
- Yousuke Hikiji - RAG FAIRMembers
- Yuji Inoue -Yuangirl next doorMembers
- Rina Katahira - Singer-songwriter
- Honinbo Shuhaku - GoPlayer, VIIHoninbo
- Touji Tanaka - poets
- Hiroshi Nagata - poets
- Aoyama Minami - translator,Essayist
- Norimitsu Takaki - Novelist,musician
- Aikawa Akira - Detective writer
- Katsuhiro Horikiri - Poet, Theater researcher
- Kaoru Fujinagi - manga artist
- Kiyoshi Tanno - Photographers
- Okata Hisako -Actress
- Mai Saito -Musical actor
- Sato B product -Actor
- Fumio Umezawa - An actor
- Gorgeous Matsuno -Talent
- Chiba Reiko - entrepreneur, OriginalIdol
- Eggplant - Comedian
- Atsuko Asamiya -YuanAV actress,stripper
- Yuri Shirahane -YuanTakarazuka RevueSnow set-Star setTop daughter role
- Mai - モデル
- True actor -Singer
- Shigenori Abe
- Atsushi Sugiura
- Tomoko Nagakubo
- Yuka Kato
- Sachiko Ito
- Kamiji Yukie
- Mika Watanabe
- Atsushi Nakano
- Hiroto Mogi - Professionalサ ッ カ ーplayer
- Katsumi Yusa -Professional soccer player
- Shinnosuke Honda -Professional soccer player
- Takakura Asako - Atlanta OlympicsJapan national soccer team, Japan national football coach
- Mikiko Hagiwara -Atlanta OlympicsbasketballJapan Women's National Team
- Mana Sasaki - Tokyo Para Olympics400m runJapan Women's National Team
- Suzuki Satoshi -YuanProfessional baseballplayer
- Katsuyuki Furuzo -Former professional baseball player
- Hiroyuki Miura -Former professional baseball player
- Shoichi Shimanuki -Former professional baseball player
- Yakutai Takumaru - Pro baseball player
- Umezu Kodai - Pro baseball player
- Mihoko Takahashi -Female professionalGolfplayer
- Hiroyuki Yagi -WomenProfessional wrestler
- Motowatari Wakataka - Wrestler
- Wakamotoharu Port --Wrestler
- Wakatakakage Atsushi --Wrestler
- Yasutaka Abe - Administrative law scholar
- Akio Yamanome - Civil lawscholar
- Mamiya Isamu - Jurist
- Miko Kojima - Musicologist
- Akizawa Masahiro - FacebookRepresentative Director of Japanese corporation
- Hirotoshi Kato - PAFounder/President
- Takahashi Masachi - Oriental landFormer president
- Masatoshi Hanzawa - Mitsubishi AluminumFormer president,Japan Aluminum AssociationFormer Vice Chairman
- Motoharu Sato - Heian periodLateMilitary commander
- Tsunobu Sato -Warlords of the late Heian period
- Tadanobu Sato -Warlords of the late Heian period
- Yoshinao Oniwa - Sengoku periodWarlord
- Naomune Sugime - Sengoku periodWarlord. Sugime castle owner.
- Achievement -From the Warring States periodEdo PeriodWarlord
Celebrities associated with
- Akiyama Shotaro - HanamiyamaA person who praised him "I have Togenkyo in Fukushima" many times and sent it as a national scenic spot.
- Kanichi Asakawa -World historian. Born in Nihonmatsu and raised in Fukushima.
- Itakura Katatsu - 政治家,Viscount, 15th generationChongchang styleItakura family.. LastFukushima lordAnd, he is an important person who deeply supported the movement against the relocation of Fukushima prefectural office.
- Yoshihide Otomo -Guitar player, composer.横 浜 市Born and raised in Fukushima City.
- Kato tea -Talent,The DriftersMembers
- Saburo Takagi - 政治家, Former mayor of Fukushima.Shiraishi HongoI'm from Invest private propertyFukushima fireFor the reconstruction ofFukushima Prefectural OfficeHe is the representative who prevented the relocation.
- Rieko Nakagawa - Children's literature writer.SapporoBorn and raised in Fukushima City.
- Miki Fujimura -Yuansinger(Candiesmember)TokyoSetagayabirthFukushimaRaised
- ^ Chapter 5 Change of Fukushima Prefecture (PDF)
- ^ 120th Anniversary-Bank of Japan Fukushima Branch
- ^ Introducing Fukushima City Many attractive special products
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ Area of town (character) and handling of name
- ^ List of housing display implementation areas
- ^ Fukushima City Administrative Area
- ^ Regional classification of estimated population (PDF)
- ^ March 40, 3 Meiji Notification No. 8
- ^ "Fukushima City Announces" Emergency Warning "Fukushima Western Hospital Confirms Infection of XNUMX New People" Fukushima MinyuJune 2020, 12
- ^ [Jiji Press] January 2018, 1"It is illegal to reduce welfare with scholarships = "Do not consider income recognition" Compensation order-Fukushima District Court"
- ^ "[Fukushima Line] Minamisoma-Fukushima Station West Exit (via prefectural office)”. Tohoku Access. October 2013th, 6Browse.
- ^ a b c Fukushima city's cultural assets
- ^ This work won the 11th Location Japan Grand Prix Semi-Grand Prix (serial TV novel "Ale" x Fukushima City, Fukushima Prefecture).""11th Location Japan Awards"". ORICON NEWS (September 2021, 2). October 2021th, 2Browse.
- Baden-Baden Racecourse - Fukushima RacecourseHave a business alliance with
- Heisei famous water XNUMX selections - Arakawa Ministry of the EnvironmentSelected by
- Shinda XNUMX Kannon