How to spend consecutive holidays is "a critical moment for" cancellation of declaration "" Governor Tamaki calls for countermeasures
If you write the contents roughly
This is an account for "Okinawa TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV series) news.
Governor Tamaki once again said that the new coronavirus would be a crucial moment for the cancellation of the state of emergency before the holidays starting this weekend. → Continue reading
This is an account of "Okinawa TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV series) news. We will send you the latest news from Okinawa.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fuji TV series
There are two networks in the Fuji TV series.one Fuji News Network(Fuji News Network, FNN), and the other isFuji network(Fuji Network System, FNS).The former isNEWSThe latter aims to supply programs, and the latter to supply other broadcast programs.
List of Fuji TV series
- ^ Incidentally,Fuji Television(CX),Tokai TV broadcasting(THK)Radio stations(RespectivelyNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.とTokai Radio Broadcast) To an affiliated company.In stations that had an affiliated relationship in the pastKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(in factNETseriesCross net.At that time, ANN and FNN / FNS as an organization were not established)Sapporo TV Broadcasting(NTV seriesCross net with.Fuji TV series is not a member of FNN.The radio division was spun off after the unification of Nippon Television Network System) was also operated as a latte.
- News series
- Fuji Sankei Group
- NRN(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.as well as the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Commercial AM network whose key station is
- Japan News Network(Nippon TVAffiliate news network)
- Nippon Television Network Association(Nippon Television affiliated general broadcast program supply network)
- All Nippon News Network(TV Asahiseries)
- Japan News Network(TBSseries)
- TXN network(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
- Commercial television nationwide four-wave
- List of local news video distribution stations
Okinawa TV Broadcast
Okinawa Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.(Okinawa TV Hosou,Okinawa Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.[Note 1] Abbreviation : OTV) IsOkinawaTheBroadcast target areaAndTelevision broadcastingDoing business,Specific terrestrial backbone broadcaster.
Since Fuji TV has been involved since its foundation, it is affiliated with FNN.TV stationIt is a full-net station of the same series.Currently, all Fuji TV-based nationwide online programs are broadcast in principle (some programs are time-shifted or not online).
However, in Okinawa prefectureNTV seriesStation (NNN/NNS) Is not available[Note 2], Some programs of the NTV series are also broadcast during the time zone of the local frame of the Fuji TV system[Note 3] In addition, every summer broadcast "24-hour TV], [High school quiz"andNew Year's Holidayof"High school soccerAlso participates in "Broadcast of Okinawa Prefecture" (matches involving Okinawa Prefecture representatives in Okinawa Prefecture and national competitions).
In addition, at one time before returning to the mainland (March 1965-September 3)Japan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK) had also been broadcast, and OTV had its own sponsor and broadcast the NHK program with commercials.
Daito IslandsThen, on July 2011, 7Kitadaito Island-Minami Daito IslandAt the same time as NHK and other companies in Okinawa, a terrestrial digital broadcasting relay station was opened. This made it possible to watch local OTV programs that had not been broadcast before. In addition, NTVTV TokyoYou can now watch programs in the local sales frame, including the programs in.
Previously, as an alternative, from Tokyo by companies in Tokyo such as Fuji TVSatellite communicationWas sent byOgasawara IslandsIt received a relay wave for terrestrial broadcasting, converted it to terrestrial broadcasting, and broadcasted it, but the terrestrial broadcasting ended on June 2010, 6. Since then, the program has been broadcast on the safety net of BS digital broadcasting, which the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications has been conducting for hearing-impaired areas of terrestrial digital broadcasting.[Note 5].. Information in Okinawa Prefecture was transmitted by inserting a telop on the screen via a telephone line.
Major shareholdersFuji Media Holdingsで[Note 6], Of the companyEquity method affiliate.. Affiliated newspapersRyukyu Shimpo[Note 7] とWest Japan Shimbun[Note 8].. Note thatFuji Sankei Group OfSankei ShimbunThe Naha branch office is located inside the company.
2010 2Due to the deterioration of the head office, we succeeded in winning the bid for the Naha Higashimachi Hall in Okinawa Prefecture (prefectural local theater: former Okinawa Prefecture Labor Welfare Hall), so we plan to relocate the hall after dismantling and building a new one. The project started in 2014 for the construction of a new office building, but as of December 2021There is no prospect of relocationIn fact, the plan has failed.
- Main office
- OkinawaNahaKumoji1 chome 2 number 20
- Tokyo branch office
- TokyoChuo-kuGinza4 chome 9 number 8 NMFGinza 4-chome Building 9th floor
- Kansai branch
- OsakaOsakaKitaUmeda2 chome 4 number 9 Breeze Tower10 floor
- Fukuoka branch
- FukuokaFukuoka CityChuo-kuDaming2-4-30 Nishitetsu Akasaka Building 3rd floor
October 2015th, 3
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|2 million yen||80,000 share||129|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Fuji Media Holdings||24,161 share||30.20%|
|Yasuhiro Yamashiro||7,222 share||9.02%|
|Muneo Gakiya||3,880 share||4.85%|
Past capital structure
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|2 million yen||3 million yen||3600 Yen||80,000 share||122|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Yoshimasa Sakiyama [Note 11]||10,008 share||12.51%|
|Fuji Television||8,000 share||10.00%|
|Kuniaki Koiso [Note 9]||7,748 share||9.68%|
|Yasujiro Yamashiro||7,222 share||9.02%|
- 1956 (Showa31 years)May 7 --Application for TV broadcasting license.
- 1958 (33)
- 1959 (34)
- 1965 (40)May 9 --Early morning broadcast starts[Note 13].
- 1968 (43)May 5 - Color broadcastingstart(Ryukyu BroadcastingAt the same time).
- 1969 (44)
- ■ May 3PreviouslyNHKBecause it had a free net system including, it was not a member of the commercial broadcasting network. However, in 1968 (Showa 43)May 12ToOkinawa Broadcasting AssociationCentral Broadcasting Station (currentNHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station) Started broadcasting on TV, and decided to join the commercial broadcasting network.
- 1971 (Showa 46)- KumeThe company building was expanded, and at the same time, the OTV logo, which is the prototype of the current logo, was started to be used, and the shape of the communication tower became eye-catching with a unique triangular design from half of the tower for the Shuri transmission station.
- 1972 (47)May 5 --With the return to mainland OkinawacallsignChanged to JOOF-TV. The channel is also changed from US channel "10" to 8 channels in Japan. At the same time, it officially joined FNN / FNS as a Japanese commercial broadcaster.
- 1974 (49)May 10 --OTV's first relay stationHeadquarters relay stationIs open.
- 1975 (50) March 3-It was broadcast until now due to the elimination of intestinal twist.MBS TVAll programs have moved to Ryukyu Broadcasting, insteadAsahi Broadcasting TVWill be broadcast in part (-March 1994).
- 1983 (58)May 3 --Kume 2-chome (currentlyTokyo Daiichi HotelNaha City Resort, formerly OkinawaWashington Hotel) To the current office building in Kumoji (former Okinawa power distribution (former Okinawa power distribution)Okinawa Electric PowerMoved to one of the predecessors of)).
- 1985 (60)May 6 --The transmission station is Naha CityShuriFrom Sakiyama Town to Tomigusuku Village (currentlyTomigusuku City) TakayasuNHK Okinawa Broadcasting StationMoved to the premises[Note 14].. at the same timeMultiplex audio broadcastingStart.
- 1986 (61)May 4 - Spring fightI couldn't distribute the news and programs in-house due to such reasons, so I was broadcasting the micro line from Fuji TV as it was for the whole day ("Super time』Local frame is FNS Kyushu / OkinawaCore stationIsTV West JapanBroadcast). Also, around that day, the local news part was replaced with the weather forecast, and the local frame of "Super Time" was broadcasting the Kanto local frame as it was. Although it was a major change from the normal organization, from the viewpoint of viewer protection, this correspondence prevented the broadcasting from being completely suspended.[Note 15].
- 1993 (5)May 12 --Broadcasting in the Miyako / Yaeyama area started (at the same time as Ryukyu Broadcasting).
- 1994 (6) April 4-Ryukyu Broadcasting CorporationTV AsahiBy joint investment withRyukyu Asahi BroadcastingIn preparation for the establishment of (opened in October 1995)Folk religionTV Asahi-affiliated programs excluding programs disappear (Ryukyu Broadcasting is the only program of the same station, and all of them are transferred to the same station at the same time as Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting opens.
- 2006 (18)May 12 - Digital terrestrial broadcasting-One SegBroadcast started.
- 2011 (23)May 7 --Continued since the opening of the stationTerrestrial analog broadcastingEnds.Daito IslandsRelay station (Kitadaito Island-Minami Daito Island) Is officially opened as a new digital station[Note 16].
- 2012 (24) March --Fuji Media HoldingsEquity methodBecome an applicable company.
- 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa) May 5 - Main adjustment room(Master) Equipment update. (Made by Toshiba)
Company history/commemorative magazine
- Okinawa TV 30 years history(Okinawa Television Broadcasting General Planning Office, ed.) Published in November 1989, page 11.
- 50 years history of Okinawa TV broadcasting(Okinawa Television Broadcasting 50 Years History Compilation Committee, ed.) Published March 2010, 3 pages.
- 1959 May 11 - Ryukyu governmentWas issued a television license from and started the first television broadcast. NHK / NTV /Radio Tokyo Television (KRT)·Fuji Television Network, Inc·Nippon Educational Television (NET)Although it adopts a wide-range net system that nets the programs of the above, the micro line with the mainland was not open at the time of the opening of the station.Tape netMet.
- 1960 May 6 --The program of Radio Tokyo TV has been transferred due to the start of TV broadcasting of Ryukyu Broadcasting.Share the tape net only for commercial broadcasters.
- 1964 May 10 --The Nichiryu Micro Line opened a month ago (but black and white). This will enable simultaneous internet access from Tokyo and Osaka. Taking this opportunity, we adopted a free net including NHK. The news program is "NHK News(The NHK program was broadcast with a sponsor).
- 1967 6 - Private Broadcast Education AssociationJoin.
- 1968 May 12 --Most of NHK's programs will disappear due to the opening of the Okinawa Broadcasting Corporation (some will be broadcast until the following year, and school broadcasts will be broadcast until before returning).However, at this point JapanNews seriesBecause I was not a member ofOTV news』Overcome.
- 1969 May 4 --Joined the news network FNN.From this day, the news program will be "FNN news] Will be.
- October 1969, 10-Joined at the same time as the program supply network FNS was launched.With Ryukyu BroadcastingTBS TV・ Exchange Fuji TV programs.As a result, the former program disappears.In the form of sharing with Ryukyu Broadcasting, NTV, NET,Tokyo 12 ChannelContinued the program sales net of.
- 1972 May 5 --Okinawa's administrationThe United States of AmericaからJapanWill be returned to. License businessMinistry of Post(Current:Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Was taken over and a Japanese television license was issued and officially joined the FNN / FNS / Commercial Broadcasting Education Association.At the same time, the micro line shifts from black and white to color.It became a complete color.father,NHK educational TVWas opened on the main island of Okinawa on the same day, so the NHK school broadcasting that remained in the authorities was transferred, and the NHK program disappeared completely.
- 1975 May 3 --By eliminating intestinal twist, with Ryukyu BroadcastingMBS TV-Asahi Broadcasting TVExchange some programs (this causes Mainichi Broadcasting System programs to disappear).
- 1994 April 4-Two months before the establishment of Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting by Ryukyu Broadcasting and TV Asahi, TV Asahi's programs (excluding those produced by the Folklore Association) will be broadcast only on Ryukyu Broadcasting, and have been broadcast on the main station so far. The TV Asahi program that had been on the scene disappears.Although it is currently an affiliated station of Fuji TV, it continues to sell programs on NTV and TV TOKYO shared with Ryukyu Broadcasting Corporation.[Note 17], Sometimes sponsored NTV programs in the local sales frame.
The broadcasting area is a part of Okinawa prefecture and Amami region of Kagoshima prefecture.
Remote control key ID: 8
- callsign: JOOF-DTV
- Call name: Okinawa TV Digital Television
- Physical channel: 15ch
- Antenna power:1kW
- Effective radiant power10.5kW
- Transmitting station: Tomigusuku city characterTakayasu1019 (former NHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station premises, nowTomigusuku Koan TV/FM transmitter）
- Broadcast started on December 2006, 12.The steel tower is the same as the analog transmission station, but the transmission station building is in a different position from the analog TV, and the NHK digital TVFMJointly with.
- Sashiki 31ch / 3W (Broadcast started on December 2007, 12)
- Nakijin 15ch / 30W (Broadcast started on December 2007, 12)
- Kumejima 31ch / 3W (Broadcast started on December 2007, 12)
- Headquarters 50ch / 100mW (Broadcast started on December 2008, 12)
- Okinawa Ishikawa 31ch / 300mW (Broadcast started on December 2008, 12)
- Kumejima Higashi 22ch, 10mW (Broadcast started on December 2008, 12)
- Miyakojima 15ch / 100W (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Tarama 45ch / 10mW (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Ishigaki 35ch / 100W (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Ishigaki Kabira 20ch / 30W (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Sono 42ch / 1W (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Yonaguni 35ch / 1W (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Inner road 21ch / 10mW (Broadcast started on October 2009, 10)
- Ginowan 48ch / 1W (Broadcast started on December 2009, 12)
- Goya 31ch / 1W (Broadcast started on December 2009, 12)
- Gushikawa 23ch / 1W (Broadcast started on December 2009, 12)
- Izena East 30ch / 50mW (Broadcast started on March 2010, 3)
- Izena Nishi 33ch / 50mW (Broadcast started on March 2010, 3)
- Generous 22ch / 0.01W (Broadcast started on March 2010, 3) * New digital station
- Plateau 31ch / 10mW (Broadcast started on July 2010, 7)
- Kitanakagusuku 40ch / 10mW (Broadcast started on July 2010, 7)
- Minamidaito 36ch / 3W (Broadcast started on July 2011, 7) * New digital station
- Kitadaito 46ch / 3W (Broadcast started on July 2011, 7) * New digital station
- The Sakishima relay station was originally scheduled to start broadcasting in May 2009, but due to technical problems it was postponed and the main broadcast started on October 5 with a delay of more than five and a half months.
- The Daito Islands (both relay stations in Minamidaito and Kitadaito) had not been clarified for a long time due to the laying of submarine cables, but the submarine cable laying work was carried out in early 2011 and officially announced on July 7 of the same year. Opened.
- Kagoshima OfWadomari TownIt is inCable TVIn the station "", with two other commercial broadcasters in OkinawaNHK Okinawa Broadcasting StationWith NHK General TVRebroadcast outside the areaAre doing.
- Call sign "JO * F"Is originally a latecomerAM radioIs it a specialized station?LatteAlthough it is used for stations, JOOF of Okinawa TV was originally Gifu Broadcasting System →Radio tokai(Gifu.. PresentGifuhosoIt was something that (not related to Gifu Chan) had. But with Radio TokaiMieRadio Mie →Kinki Tokai Broadcasting(RMC → KTB,Call sign JOXR) Merged and mergedTokai Radio Broadcast(Callsign JOSF), So the call sign is returned.[Note 18].
- When Okinawa returned to Japan from the United States in 1972, this callsign was revived in place of the callsign based on the Japanese broadcasting law. The same caseRadio OkinawaBut also.
- The abbreviation "OTV" was used in the pastOsaka Television Broadcast(Osaka) Was used, but since it was under American rule at that time, "OTV" was used as an abbreviation regardless. Osaka TV Broadcasting was a radio stationAsahi Broadcasting (ABC)With the merger with, the abbreviation of "OTV" was no longer used, and it was possible to continue using it without problems when returning to Okinawa. By the way, the call sign of Osaka TV Broadcasting "JOBX-TVIs the successor to Asahi Television Broadcasting[Note 19] Affiliated station ofOita Asahi BroadcastingUsed by (OAB).
As of July 2011, 7
- Naha Headquarters
- Callsign: JOOF-TV
- Channel: 8ch
- Video frequency: 193.25MHz
- Voice frequency: 197.75MHz
- Antenna power
- Video output: 5kW (maximum effective radiated power 44kW)
- Audio output: 1.25kW (maximum effective radiated power 11kW)
- Transmission station: 1019 Takayasu, Tomigusuku-shi (former NHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station premises. Currently, Tomigusuku Takayasu TV / FM transmission station)
- The transmission tower is jointly with NHK (analog TV, digital TV, FM) and Ryukyu Broadcasting (analog TV).The transmission station building is shared with Ryukyu Broadcasting's analog TV.(It will be located separately from the digital TV transmission station building)
Okinawa main island and its surroundings
Sakishima Islands(Broadcast started on December 1993, 12)
No relay station was set up on Daito Island until the end, and Fuji TV was used as an alternative transmission until June 2010.
Programs currently on air
Main in-house programs
- OTV Live News(Monday-Saturday 20:54-21: 00, Sunday 21:48-21:54)
- OTV Live News It!(Monday-Friday 16:50-19:00, Saturday and Sunday 17:30-18:00)
- Local theater(4th Tuesday 15: 50-16: 50) (A longevity program that has been broadcast since its opening.SKY PerfecTV!Broadcasting on (Home Drama Channel). )
- (Wednesday 16:20-16:50)
- (Thursday 15: 50-16: 20)
- (Friday 11:20 --11:25)
- (Friday 19:00 --19:30)
- (Saturday 10: 25-10: 55)
- (Saturday 10: 55-11: 15)
- (Saturday 11: 15-11: 30)
- (Saturday 11: 30-11: 45)
- (Saturday 11: 45-11: 50)
- (Saturday 17: 00-17: 25)
- Hi-Poo ☆ Hop(Saturday 18: 00-18: 55)
- (Saturday 18: 55-19: 00)
- (Sunday 8:30-8:55)
- (Sunday 9:55-10:00)
- Kings on TV (Ryukyu Golden KingsMatch broadcast)
- New Year! Oh laugh O-1 Grand Prix(August 1th every year)
Fuji TV series time shift net program
Programs without the production station notation are produced by Fuji TV.
- KinKi Kids Boom Boom(Monday 1:00-1:45 (Sunday midnight))
- Love music(Wednesday 0:30-1:30 (Tuesday midnight))
- ONE PIECE(Wednesday 15:50-16:20)
- Kismai Super BUSAIKU!?(Thursday 0:30-1:00 (Wednesday midnight))
- Wednesday NEXT!(Thursday 1:00-1:30 (Wednesday midnight))
- Okabero(Thursday 16:20 --16:50,Kansai TVProduction) * May be suspended
- Sakagami Animal Kingdom(Friday 15:50 --16:50) * A shortened version will be broadcast from 20:00 during the special broadcast.
- Tune(Saturday 1:25 --1:55 (Friday midnight))
- (Saturday 1:55-2:25 (Friday midnight),TV West JapanProduction)
- Quiz! Brain Bell SHOW(Irregular broadcast,BS FujiProduction)
- FNS Documentary Award(Irregular broadcast)
- FNS software factory(Irregular broadcast)
- Momo Tours(Irregular broadcast)
- The Nonfiction(Irregular broadcast)
Other series net programs
Since there is no Nippon TV series in Okinawa Prefecture, not only are the programs sold by Nippon TV series programs, but also special programs such as "24-hour TV", "High School Soccer", and "High School Student Quiz" are broadcast in Okinawa. There is a tie-up relationship with the Nippon Television affiliate, such as serving as a participating station.In addition, there are special versions of programs that will be broadcast on Saturdays and Sundays, such as broadcasting many sponsored net programs, and if the Japanese game at the FIFA World Cup broadcast by Nippon Television is also broadcast in Okinawa, the authorities will be the recipient. Most are broadcast with different broadcast times. "24-hour TV" has been replaced with Fuji TV series programs in some time zones because there are times when Fuji TV series simultaneous net programs are broadcast.Programs without the production station notation are produced by NTV.
Sponsored Net Show
- Fashionable clips(Friday 19: 30-20: 00) * Date and time may change
- Saturday drama[Note 21](Saturday 12: 00-12: 54)[Note 22][Note 23]
Program sales treatment
- NNN document(Monday 1:45-2:15 (Sunday midnight))[Note 24][Note 25]
- Dance! pacific saury Goten!!(Monday 15:50 --16:50) * Special version is mainly broadcast on Saturday daytime[Note 26]
- Downtown DX(Monday 15:50-16:50,Yomiuri TelevisionProduction) * Date and time may change or may be suspended[Note 27]
- Monday to night(Tuesday 0:30-1:30 (Midnight Monday))[Note 28]
- The whole world is visible! TV special investigation department(Tuesday 15:50 --16:50) * Date and time may change or may be suspended.[Note 29][Note 30][Note 31]
- I'm sorry for my gaya!(Friday 0:30 --1:30 (Thursday midnight)) * Date and time may change or may be suspended.
- Matsuko Conference(Saturday 0:55 --1:25 (Friday midnight))[Note 32][Note 33]
- Round and round nine nine(Saturday 12:56 --13:54) * Date and time may change or may be suspended.
- Counseling office where you can line up(Sunday 9:00 -9:55) * During suspension, the number of days delayed due to past rebroadcasts is maintained.[Note 34][Note 35][Note 36]
- Legal counseling service(Predecessor)
- The class you want to take(Sunday 12:00-12:58)
- Big question of 1 million people!?(Sunday 13:00-14:00)
- The! Astro Boy! DASH!!(Sunday 14:00-15:00)
- Ariyoshi's wall(Irregular broadcast)
- THE Breakthrough File(Irregular broadcast)
- Saint Valle(Irregular broadcast)
- What is that?(Irregular broadcasting, Chukyo TV production)
- 24-hour TV "Love Saves the Earth"(Every year in late August. The Fuji TV system is linked to data broadcasting on the local time zone at the same time. Some sponsored nets. The special drama is a time shift net in the "Saturday drama" frame. The ending is a time shift net but broadcast In some cases, if a typhoon is expected to approach Okinawa Prefecture, fund-raising activities on the street will be refrained.[Note 37]. )
- In the case of 2020
- Sunday 2:15 --2:20 (Saturday midnight) "Okinawa area opening"
- Sunday 2:20-6:00 (Saturday midnight) "PART.2-3 (partial)" Simultaneous net with jumping and jumping
- Sunday 9: 30-9: 42 "Okinawa version" (local zone)
- Sunday 9:42 --11:14 "PART.4" simultaneous net
- Sunday 12:24 --16:54 "PART.6" simultaneous net
- Monday 0:30 --2:24 (Sunday midnight) "PART.7 (part after 19:XNUMX)" Timeshift net
- Next Saturday 12:00 --14:00 "Special Drama" Timeshift Net
- In the case of 2021
- Sunday 2:15 --2:20 (Saturday midnight) "Okinawa area opening"
- Sunday 2:20-6:00 (Saturday midnight) "PART.2-3 (partial)" Simultaneous net with jumping and jumping
- Sunday 9: 20-9: 30 "Okinawa version" (local zone)
- Sunday 9:30 --11:14 "PART.4" simultaneous net
- Sunday 15:00 --16:54 "PART.6" simultaneous net * "Widena ShowBy the time shift net of "" and the simultaneous net of Fuji TV's "SP just before the opening of the Tokyo Paralympics-" Words "that support transcendental athletes-"
- Monday 0:30 --2:24 (Sunday midnight) "PART.7 (part after 19:XNUMX)" Timeshift net
- Next Saturday 12:00 --14:00 "Special Drama" Timeshift Net
* After 2016, the time for the "Okinawa Local" club at 9:00 on Sundays will be shortened.Furthermore, in 2017-2019, it is fixed in front of the entrance of Okinawa TV, and after 2020, it is fixed to the report of two personalities in the studio.
- National High School Quiz Championship(Broadcast in the afternoon one week (one or two days before) later than 2008, sponsored net, but once in the past it was non-sponsored)
- National High School Soccer Championship(Co-produced by 43 commercial broadcasters, timeshift net at midnight on the day only in 2011)
- Shimabara / Unzen University Ekiden(Nagasaki International TelevisionProduction, KyushuNNNBlock net with affiliates, some sponsored nets)
- Tokyo marathon(The year in charge of the simultaneous net Fuji TV series is broadcast as an in-line program. It is a cross-net of Nippon TV and Fuji TV.TV Oita-TV MiyazakiSimilar to Fuji TV production, it is broadcast every year. PredecessorTokyo International MarathonNippon Television Network was broadcast until 1994, and despite being out of the line in 2010, it was a temporary earthquake.NNNNews was also broadcast)
- Japan Professional Golf Championship(Simultaneous net only on the last day)
- Daio Paper Elleair Ladies Open(Simultaneous net only on the last day)
- LPGA Tour Championship(Simultaneous net only on the last day)
- Golf japan series(Simultaneous net only on the last day)
- life line(Saturday 5:30-6:00,Pacific Broadcasting AssociationProduction) * Date and time may change or may be suspended.
- The power of Japan(Folk religion cooperation frame, Sunday 6: 30-7: 00. Since the charge of Okinawa Prefecture is shared with RBC, RBC production may be broadcast)
Programs broadcast in the past
10 o'clock in the morning
- Studio 8 10 o'clock OTV (1980-1985) → Sukuranburu 8 (1986)
- OTV News 6:30→OTV Evening Wide→OTV Super Time→OTV News 555 The Human→OTV Super News→Minna no News Oki CORE→OTV Prime News(The above is the evening news program)
- Raised quickly Aozora no Ko(1980s-Broadcast every other year with RBC since it was first broadcast on OTV in the 1990s and 1983)
Saturday 18:00 frame
- Sound power -MUSIC FORCE- (2004, radio DJHisashi YamadaA music program that mainly hosts the battle against the band)
- Day Breaker (January 2005-March 1)
- Kazuyoshi MorohoshiUchibara (September 2006, 9-December 2, 12)
- Uri ☆ Hya! Soreike! Yasuda Expedition!(October 2007, 10-December 6, 12)
Saturday 18:30 frame
- BOOM BOOM（1996年5月4日 - 2001年9月） - 開始当初から1999年3月までは土曜14:00 - 14:30。1999年4月～最終回は土曜18:30 - 19:00。
- Burning Music Salon DEEP BEAT (October 2001-March 10) --At the beginning, it was Saturday 2005:3 --18:30, but half a year later, it was moved up to 19:00 in April 2002. Moved to Friday 4:18-00:2004 in January 1.
- Uchina communication
- Sticking to Uchina information
- Zoom up OTV (April 1991-March 4, 2004)
Monday 19:00 frame
- Earthlings from Okinawa → World Uchinanchu Journey (April 1987, 4-March 12, 2000) (SKY PerfecTV! 110-AQ station It was rebroadcast on.AlsoHawaii OfCable TVIt was also broadcast on the Japanese channel NGN (Nippon Golden Network) ch677. April-November 2009 was rebroadcast on Monday midnight to commemorate the 4th anniversary of the opening of the station. )
- Strange! why? Okinawan creatures (January 1993, 1-May 11, 5)
- Long live humans! Breath to Tomorrow (May 1993, 5-September 10, 9)
- World Chanpuru Watter Friend! (April 1994, 4-September 11)
- クイズ・不思議列島ヌー？→不思議列島ヌー？ふるさと再発見→ヌー？DEネット！（1995年4月10日 - 1996年9月23日、1997年4月28日 - 9月22日、1998年4月20日 - 9月28日）
- Flapping! Southern herd (April 2005, 4-March 25, 2006)
- Chef Doboshi's Masando
- Yugafufufu(Monday → Friday 19:00 --19:27）
- Uchina Machimu → Whimsical Wonderland → Jaka ALIVE (April 1992-March 4) → Jaka × 1994 ALIVE (April 3-March 2)
- Ruzubox → Trendy communication PTA
- Okinawa Telelab (April 1999-)
- ガチャウマ！→プレミア（木曜25:45 - 26:15→金曜25:00 - 25:30、1999年10月 - 2002年3月29日）
- (Saturday 25:15-25:45, April 2001-June 4, 2002)
- FEC Okinawa ○○ Variety(2 series broadcast)
- What is it?
- Ikeda Duty Free Shop (2 series broadcast so far)
- Weekly Kings TV(bj leagueBroadcast only during the season)
- Over's proud bomb pot(2012)
- BANG ☆ NIGHT Hi ~ Pu ~ (Sunday 2:05 --2:20 (1st and 3rd Saturday midnight))
- GONGON (Sunday 2:05 --2:20 (2nd and 4th Saturday midnight)）
- What time is it (1982,Kotaro Oyomi,Kitamura SaburoDrama)
- People at Akebono-so (2001/2005, drama starring Saburo Kitamura)
- (Broadcast at the beginning of the station)
- Mimi Ali Mary (Saturday 10:25-10:55)
- Halcer acre
- Real face BOSS (2 series broadcast)
And many others
Fuji TV series time shift net program
(Including programs that have not been broadcast on key stations)
- Shimura Juku
- FNS Earth Special Investigation Team Diva Star(Discontinued in the middle)
- Wannai R & R(Midnight era)
- NEW GENERATION
- Splashing door
- Matsuko's room
- Homer is Nobiru-kun
- I want to see that face(Midnight era)
- Picard's theorem(Midnight era)
- The world is made of words(Midnight era)
- Funny word game OMOJAN
- GIVE & TAKE
- Toriko(Discontinued in the middle)
- TOKYO Rush Hour
- World HOT Journal
- Real TV coming out on the streets!
- TERRACE HOUSE BOYS & GIRLS IN THE CITY
- Kaiki! Music
- The cause is in X!
- Paisen TV of Life(Midnight era)
- Sama-zu no God(Midnight era, Sunday afternoon era) * Date and time may change or may be suspended
- Sports jungle
- Takatoshi Ranch(Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System(Production)
- Hometown travelogue(Tokai TVProduction)
- The Last Heroine ~ Walkure Referee ~(Tokai TV production)
- I'm sorry to talk! Sekirara ☆ Komachi(Kansai TVProduction, discontinuation in the middle)
- Murakami mayonnaise will be happy!(Kansai TV production, discontinued in the middle)
Simultaneous online program of Fuji TV series
Internet programs (other than Fuji TV series)
- Do you know (Simultaneous net)
- New Nippon Expedition(Both programs are governmentalBusiness sortingIt ended because it became the target of. As a result, there are no regular NTV simultaneous net programs in Okinawa Prefecture)
- Health promotion era→Oh!→Body spirit(Replace before returning to the mainland in the "health promotion era"? Simultaneous net from "Oh!
- No matter how you look at it(Simultaneous net.Noto Peninsula EarthquakeIn this frameNippon Television News 24Extraordinary news flowed)
- Singing crown
- Les Girls
- Feast(It continued for a year after being included in "Omoikkiri TV", but it was discontinued)
- The whims of Shigeaki Saegusa→Afternoon culture(1st corner of "Omoikkiri TV")
- Post! Tokuhou Kingdom→Dantotsu !! Heisei King
- A TV that gives you the energy of a genius Takeshi!→Extraordinary research 200X→ Special Research 200X-II →World Records("A』Broadcast on RBC after the program)
- Lol(1989 The net will be discontinued in May. It should be noted that2003 In April, RBC revived the internet in Okinawa for the first time in 4 years, but it was cut off in just one year. Around 14, RBC reopened the internet for the second time)
- Birth of a star!(1973 Spring-until the end of NTV)
- Why does Comt 55 do that?→Great broadcasting!→Excuse me for Shimura Ken!→W daddy is a bonus child !?
- Chase(Receive online only on Friday)
- Friday 20 o'clock frame (Wednesday 22:22 → Monday XNUMX:XNUMX → Wednesday evening → Thursday evening delayed net)
- Smile in the sun!(1981 From spring to the end of NTV, the transition from RBC to the Internet) →Jungle → NEW Jungle→More dangerous criminal→Hello Goodbye→Hey! Brother!→Criminal aristocratSeries →Bare detective→Another J League→The Wide Show→Journey to the West→Quiet Don→Uchichan Uriuri! Nanchan Nari Nari !!→Utchan Nanchan's Urinari!!("Money tiger』Returned to RBC from the program after that)
- Friday theater(1983 From spring to September 1985, online migration from RBC) →NTV Water 10 Drama("Street corner where lovers get wetIs delayed by 4 days (11 days?). 『I can't help but love] ~ "The never-ending summer』Broadcast several months-half a year late.2002 April Cool "GokusenAfter broadcasting the first series in a single shot2005 April Cool "anego』After that, move to RBC)
- Detective story
- Magical brain power!!(Initially, it is an irregular broadcast, but1994 Regular broadcast from October. It was broadcast on Monday evening)
- Surprised Japan new record(Yomiuri TV production, time shift net in the early 19:XNUMX on Monday)
- Hitachi Documentary A wonderful world trip(1975 From spring to the end of NTV, the transition from RBC to the Internet) →Hitachi Earth Trial→Hitachi tomorrow P-KAN feeling!
- Ito Family Dining Table→I want to take a picture of the unknown world Surprise (secret) video hunter! Dream Vision→Nee ★ MANS
- Tuesday Theater(1976 From simultaneous net. Later yearsTuesday dramaIs RBCLeisure Club''Poor Boy Bonbeemen''Drop of God』Only broadcast)
- Saturday Suspense Theater→Drama complex→Saturday drama gold(In the "Sat Sus" era, "Tuesday Suspense Theater, "Gold" era broadcast "Tuesday Drama Gold", and special programs that aired during that time even when these programs were canceled (example: "Women's Beat Drama Special-Drowning People-] Etc.). By the way, the early days of "Fire Suspense" (1981 From autumn1983 (Spring) will be broadcast on Tuesday night at 10 o'clock by dividing one work into front and back parts)
- Weekly Oriraj Economic White Paper(Initially, it was broadcast on Tuesday midnight, but during this time,24 -TWENTY FOUR- I moved the frame on Saturday morning because I switched to the SEASON V net)
- Unknown world(1979 Internet transition from RBC from autumn to the end of NTV)
- Friday 11 o'clock first half frame (Sunday 23:17 → Saturday 15:55 → Time shift net from XNUMX:XNUMX)
- FAN→FUN→Arizona Magic→Pretty garage→Gagga Garage Sale→Miraizodo(Broadcast in 2009: 3 SD until March 4. When broadcasting digitally, the word "OTV" was displayed in the upper right corner of the screen, and when the telop disappeared, the word "analog" was visible for a moment. In April of the same year. HD version from broadcasting)
- Quiz world is SHOW by show bye!!(Irregular broadcast This also shifts to RBC in the opposite pattern to "To the sun ...")
- The Top Ten(October 1983-) →Song top ten
- Both programs were broadcast a few weeks late (sponsors were also replaced on the OTV side).
- Trans-American Ultra Quiz(Except for the 1984th in 8, the 1985th in 9 and the last tournament of this century in 1998, the 8th and 9th are simultaneous nets on RBC only in each year, and the last tournament in this century is recruiting participants. The announcement CM was played, but it was not broadcast)
- TIME21→Frontier of Super TV Information(1987-, irregular broadcasting after the transition to Super TV, transferred to RBC in April 1993)
- I don't need this kind of thing from Koizumi !?(Internet discontinued in March 1989)
- Do you know?!(Irregular broadcast, transferred to RBC in April 1993. The post-program "Law Counseling Center for Procession" from 4 will be broadcast by the authorities)
- The best tonight!→Blast slump shop→Even for the rest of my life at night.
- Special! Shingo Amane(Although it was a regular broadcast, it was broadcast irregularly from the middle. The program itself continued until September 2008)
- Adventure! CHEERS!!→Tabe Mamma!→All power! Tunes→Disciple Chocho Pikamaru
- Toyota Cup Soccer
- Tomorrow's world and Japan→Small morning earth era→Tokumitsu's "Earth Age"!
- Miyuki Baseball Class(Net for a while in the 1980s)
- Documentary feature
- Kazuo Tokumitsu's TV Forum
- Whenever I see it→No matter how you look at it
- Star action(Transition from RBC to the net in April 1974. Simultaneous net from April 4)
- Good morning! Children's show(Simultaneous net only for a period after returning to the mainland)
- Curriculum machine
- NFL Touchdown
- HAPPY Xmas SHOW(2003 is Saturday Suspense Theater frame, 2004 and 2005 is a time shift net at midnight of the day. After 2006, there is no broadcast due to organization reasons)
- Yokohama International Women's Ekiden(Simultaneous sponsored net, but1998 Only recorded and broadcast was non-sponsored. Ends with the 2009 tournament)
- Kinnikuman(1st term only, Monday 17:30 --18:00 → Monday 16:30 --17:00）
- Doteraman(Thursday 16:00 --16:30）
- Genie Hero Den Wataru→Mado King Granzort
- New Century GPX Cyber Formula
- Magical Princess Minky Momo (2nd work)(Broadcast on Nippon Television in 1991-1992)
- Mama is a 4th grader
- Miracle Girls
- Genejan(The special version after the program will be broadcast on RBC)
- Play Waku ☆ Play Viva!
- Impressive picture-story show Kindness news
- Talking 007(Only live broadcast specials in "2009-hour TV" from 24. Regular broadcasts will be broadcast on RBC.)
- FIFA World CupInJapan national football teamMatch (for NTV)
- Dr.HOUSE Season 1 (because NTV is the secretariat of the Japanese dubbed version)
- Everybody's blown up(Discontinued on March 2011, 3. As a result, the regular program net on Sunday morning on NTV disappeared. After that, on RBC2018 May 7Broadcast on May 14 of the same year from 00:15 to 30:5)
- Good Brain! Seriously Hatena
- Ronbu Dragon
- Japan Walker
- Insect Story Minashigo Hatch (3rd term)
- Bug is honey
- Kimagure Orange Road(Broadcast discontinued in the middle)
- Fight! Super Robot Life Transformers(Thursday 16:30 --17:00) →Fight! Super Robot Life Transformers 2010→Transformers The Headmasters→Transformer Super God Master Force→Fight! Super Robot Life Transformer V
- Traveling monkey in Higashino/Okamura I'm sorry in private...
- (Chukyo TV production)
- (Yomiuri TV production)
- With Hama-chan!(Yomiuri TV production)
- The first piece(Yomiuri TV production, simultaneous internet [because we took over the internet status of "Do you know"])
- Prosperity record(Yomiuri TV production)
- Robotan (2nd work)(Yomiuri TV production, Tuesday 16:30 --17:00）
- (BS Nippon Television）
- Bowling Revolution P ★ League(Producted by BS Nippon Television) (Discontinued on the way)
- The fun Moomin family
- RibonMagical Girl Series Princess Ribbon→Little Red Riding Hood→Nurse Angel Ririka SOS→Toys for children
- Asakusabashi Young clothing store→ASAYAN→Hamaraja(The later program "WINNERSIs broadcast on RBC)
- Space Pirate Mito's Great Adventure
- Good luck!(Until June 2003, currently broadcast on RBC)
- Appreciate! No. XNUMX in Japan
- BLUE SEED
- TV champion(After that, move to QAB)
- Surprise man 2000
- Lost Universe
- Dodge Bullion
- Magical Princess Minky Momo (1nd work)(Broadcast in 1982 on TV Tokyo)
- Hello! Morning.(Only for a period of time)
- Ai Miyazato's Big Golf in USA
- Oedo Investigation Network (Phase 1)(Timeshift net, broadcast on Saturday midnight)
- A large collection of pets! Pochitama(Discontinued in the middle)
- Metalfight Beyblade(August 2010, 8 16:16-23:16, broadcast only one episode) * "Bakuten Shoot BeybladeIs broadcast on RBC
- Naruto Shippuden
- Mie and Ryoko's chatting thief
- If you go abroad, come on!
- Solution! TV that becomes a medicine
- Oshikake Spiritual
- Ayako Okamoto's NEC Super Golf
- Random! Yamada Shokai
- Socrate's Sigh ~ Please tell me about Karen Takizawa ~
- Shinpachi Kenden→Cyborg Guro-chan(TV AichiProduction)
- Personal computer sundae(TV OsakaProduction, transition from RBC)
- Town revitalization Village revitalization(TV Osaka production)
- Ishibashi Masaru volunteer 21(TV Osaka production)
- World pro wrestling(1992 Censored in March1995 From OctoberQABBroadcast resumed at. In addition, at the end of this, all the nets on OTV of TV Asahi programs disappeared = except for folk religion cooperative programs)
- Good luck!! Robocon(Transferred from RBC to the Internet during the broadcast. The remake version of "Burn!! RoboconIs broadcast on QAB) →Robot No. 110
- Ikkyu(Early September 1978-Tuesday as of early October 9:10-18:00, Later broadcast on Tuesday 17:30 --18:00. Ends on March 1980, 3 broadcast）
- Super squadron series(Transition to RBC in the opposite pattern to "To the sun ...")Secret Sentai Gorenger→Jacker blitzkrieg
- Candy candy(Wednesday 18:00-18:30 → Wednesday 17:30 --18:00) →Flower child Runrun(Wednesday 17:30-18:00) →Magical girl lalabel(Wednesday 17:30-18:00) →Hello! Sandy Bell(Wednesday 17:30-18:00）
- Metal hero series Space Detective Gavan→Space Sheriff Shaliban→Space Sheriff Scheider→Giant Tokusou Jaspion→Space-time warrior spilvan
- Special Mobile Investigation Team→Tokusatsu front line(This also shifts to RBC in the opposite pattern to "To the sun ...")
- A sen that doesn't make a trip
- I'm a bouncer
- Golden theater
- Esper Mami(Animation single frame era, Monday --Friday 17:30 --18:00.. 『Fujio Fujiko Wide』Broadcast on RBC in
- Konpora Kid(Tuesday 19:00 --19:30）
- Wind kid
- National kid
- Chimpui→21 Emon
- Taisho TV lounge(Internet started around September 1967, discontinued around March 9. Delayed net)
- Monday 19:XNUMX early animation frame
- Space Pirate Captain Harlock(Thursday 17:30 --18:00）
- Cyborg 009 (2nd work)(Thursday 17:30 --18:00）
- Mobile Suit Gundam(Nagoya TVProduction, Tuesday 17:30 --18:00）
- Proposal Daisakusen(Asahi Broadcasting TVProduction)
- World Now→The Compinion→Hello! Pinion(Asahi Television Broadcasting)
- Round the World Sugoroku Game(Asahi Television Broadcasting)
- Surprised man(Asahi Television Broadcasting, Wednesday 16:30 --17:00）
- Kamen Rider series(MBS TVProduction,Eliminate intestinal torsionBefore, after relieving intestinal twist, transferred to RBC online. This is also the opposite pattern to "To the sun ...". Heisei / Reiwa series will be broadcast on QAB)Kamen Rider→Kamen Rider V3→Kamen Rider X→Kamen Rider Amazon
- Osomatsu-kun (1st work)(MBS TV production,First workAlso broadcast. A de facto remake version of "Osomatsu』Has not been broadcast on broadcasting stations in the prefecture)
- Buy carefully(MBS TV production, also in the opposite pattern to "To the sun ..."1971 Moved to RBC around)
Commercial Broadcasting Education Association (Private Education Association)
- Parent's eyes/Child's eyes
- Living room seminar
- Wonderful discovery !! Town planning / news from people
- Live x 2
- Discovered! Human power
- Japan! Food Travel etc.
- Comedy manga dojo(Even after the NNS program was made, it was treated as another series program and moved to RBC in October 1991 with the opposite pattern to "Taiyo ni ...")
- Harvest time(Chiba TVSecretary)
- Oni Inspector Ironside(Although it is a TBS program, it is broadcast as a sales program because it is out of the RBC organization)
- (Production, January 2010, 1 3:5-25:5) * HD
Okinawa Broadcasting Corporation (OHK) NHK program that was broadcast until the opening of the station
- NHK News(7 am, noon, 7 pm, etc.)
- Studio 102(Net from the broadcast on September 1965, 9)
- Continuous tv novel
- Taiga drama
- NHK Red and White Singing Battle(Radio broadcastRadio OkinawaAnd broadcast with multiple sponsors)
- Sumo wrestling
- School broadcast(Broadcast in parallel with RBC provided by the Ryukyu Government Education Bureau, and broadcast for a while after the opening of OHK)
- With mom(Only twice a week in 1966)
- Hyokkori Hyotan Island
- My secret
- Rainbow design
- Let's dream
- Case reporter
- Everyone's song
* Most of the programs were sponsored independently on the OTV side, and commercials were broadcast before and after the program.
- 1999 Good weather
- 2005 Hiroshi Sakumoto(Transferred from another department in October 2010)
- 2008 Kinjo Wakana(Columbia Music EntertainmentTransferred after sales position)
- 2012 Ryota Oshiro
- 2016 Misaki Kobayashi
- 2018 Akiho Homa
- 2019 (my father isNagasaki Broadcasting→TV OsakaAnnouncerYuuki Uekusa, My uncleRKB Mainichi Broadcasting System→Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.AnnouncerTomoki Uekusa, Grandfather is exAsahi BroadcastingWas an announcerUeda Sadao）
- Hidemitsu Shimabukuro (in 1940)Gushikawa CityI'm from. While enrolledUniversity of the RyukyusPart-time lecturer at the Faculty of Law and Literature, training lecturer at the Okinawa General Bureau staff. Commentator → Vice Chairman of Okinawa City Agricultural Committee → Okinawa Prefecture Public Relations Advisor →Uruma City-Nanjo City-Yaese TownExternal committee member)
- Shinichi Maehara (1973-, interviewed Okinawan people from all over the world for many years. Caster Office Manager → News Department Manager → News Department Deputy Director → News Production Bureau Director → Director (News Production Bureau) → Managing Director (News Production Bureau / Organization Bureau) → In charge of the Press Production Bureau, Organization Bureau, and Program Promotion Office), Honorary Doctor of Humanities at the University of Hawaii at Manoa when he was a managing director.Radio OkinawaThan)
- Kazumi Nakazato (Treatment as Director of Library Department, Press Production Bureau)
- Akio Nakayasu (Treatment of the Director of the Organization and Operation Department → General Manager of the Program Promotion Office → Currently: General Manager of the News Department of the News Production Bureau)
- Akio Matsuda (1974 -)
- Fumiki Yamakawa (Deputy Director of Press Production Bureau → Deputy Director of Sales Bureau / General Manager of Sales Promotion Department → Currently: Deputy Director of Sales Bureau)
- Okane Renri
- Akinobu Ito (1993-March 2011, Deputy General Manager of News Department, News Production Bureau → Deputy General Manager of Business Department, Sales Bureau → Deputy General Manager of Sales Promotion Department, Business Bureau → Deputy General Manager, News Department, News Production Bureau)
- Miyoshi james(2005-June 2014, nowRKB Mainichi Broadcasting Systemannouncer)
- Takahiro Furukawa(April 1997-March 4, transferred to the sales office)
- Atsuko Yamakawa (Member of the Program Council)
- Mitsuko Yoshimura
- Reiko Terada (1974-? (Former Deputy Director of Announcement Office), Environmental Journalist, Deputy Representative of Okinawa Tamsui Network)
- Megumi Nakachi(1990-January 2007)
- Akiko Motohashi(1995-March 2011, Press Production Bureau Production Department → Press Production Bureau Deputy Director)
- Yukari Kaneko(September 2007-September 9, after leaving the companyTV West JapanNews Department Contract Reporter →Free announcerActivities in Okinawa Prefecture)
- Sayaka Tsurubuchi(October 2011-March 4,Fukui BroadcastingTransfer more. CurrentlyOffice keywordFree announcer belonging to Tokyo office)
- Ryoko Asa(1986-Transferred to Sales Bureau in March 2018)
- (2013-Transferred to Sales Bureau in March 2019)
- Mojara / Mojari (first generation)
- Yutan (2nd generation)
- By the way, both have the meaning of "tree fairy" in Okinawa.KijimunaIs the motif.
- OTV uses a logo mark that schematizes the remote control number "8" of the same station. By the way, Fuji TV, which is the key station of OTV, is currentlyEyeball markBefore its appearance, the mark with the motif of "8" (commonly known as the 8 mark, made by Yusaku Kamekura) was used as the symbol mark.Company emblemandSheqiUsed for such as. Also, the master station is 8ch in the same FNS series.Kinki wide areaQuasi-key station OfKansai TVBut until March 2015, the logo mark that schematized "3" (Yoshio HayakawaWas used for the company emblem and company flag of the station.
- However, the difference is that Fuji TV has a curved line, Kansai TV has a straight line, and the main station OTV has a straight line-based design that incorporates curves, and each station is differentiated.
- ^ conventionallyOkinawa Television Broadcasting Co., Inc... In the past, the notation under the logo mark on the upper left of the top page remained the same.
- ^ OkinawaThen,Southwest broadcastTheNTV seriesStation (NNN/NNS), But the plan failed due to the freeze of Nippon Television's plan to expand into Okinawa, the application for a broadcasting license was withdrawn, and Southwest Broadcasting went bankrupt.In addition, the news coverage by the Nippon Television Network (NNN) in Okinawa PrefectureNippon Television Naha BranchIs in charge.
- ^ Nippon Television Network System (NNS) programs in Okinawa Prefecture are broadcast on the main station, and some are TBS TV affiliated stations (JNN) Is also broadcast on Ryukyu Broadcasting (some programs that the main station cannot broadcast due to the frame).
- ^ The reason is that at that time, Okinawa was under the rule of the United States, so the condition was that it allowed the purchase of programs, but not the capital.
- ^ However, only the key stations of stations with affiliated stations in the area are available.
- ^ Fuji TV's wholly-owned parent company, 2012% as of April 4.
- ^ Although the capital relationship is not so deep, the relationship has been strengthened recently because the president and chairman have been appointed as part-time directors.
- ^ Only relationships through FNS Kyushu, such as co-sponsoring events.Currently this is the caseAround Kyushu Ekiden,Golden Eagle High School Judo Tournamentas well as the Jade Dragon Flag High School Kendo Tournament.
- ^ a b President of Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ Vice President and Representative Director of Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ Chairman of Okinawa Television Broadcasting (part-time)
- ^ Chairman and Representative Director of Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ 7 o'clock "NHK News" andContinuous tv novel"TamayuraIs online at the same time as the mainland, 7:25-"Studio 102』.
- ^ The original transmission station was used as a transmission station for Radio Okinawa until July 1998.
- ^ Now in the unlikely eventstrikeEven if there is, there is no such effect because the broadcasting business is handled by dispatching managers and external staff.
- ^ 1998 4From to the closing of the terrestrial analog station, it was difficult to install a relay line because it was far from the main island of Okinawa.Fuji Television OfOgasawara IslandsIn the form of demultiplexing from the relay stationFuji TelevisionHad set up a relay station
- ^ If the NTV program is prioritized by the authorities and cannot be broadcast due to organizational reasons, it will be sent to Ryukyu Broadcasting. After the opening of Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting in October 1995, the same station also shared the program of TV TOKYO.
- ^ analogVHFJO * X is usually assigned to TV stations in Japan.
- ^ Callsign from April 2018, 4JOAY-DTVGot
- ^ NTV series delayed net programs are rareFolk religionThe subtitled broadcast telop displayed in the program may be used. (Same for delayed nets and reruns of Fuji TV production programs)
- ^ Until March 1998, "Saturday Grand Theater"
- ^ Broadcast on Tuesdays from 2007:3 to 22:00 until March 22. "MoneyUntil then, terrestrial digital broadcasting was also broadcast on SD. Therefore, the word "analog" has appeared even in terrestrial digital broadcasting. Since this was displayed during the broadcast of the program, terrestrial digital broadcasting had been broadcasting with its own logo "OTV" in order to erase the "analog" characters. Also, when the "analog" characters were displayed at the beginning of the program, they were hidden by a white frame. The way of this broadcasting is "Everybody's blown up"Fashionable ism] Was also used in the same way, and in "Everybody's laughing laughter", the display of the original logo was often turned off and on. This is because the telop comes to that place.
- ^ From April 2009, "The Quiz Show』Broadcast in HD, data broadcasting is not linked. In addition, even when the program was suspended, it was broadcast during that time.Special programWill also be partly broadcast.
- ^ From the titleNNNRemove the crown and replace some of the opening and ending videos for broadcasting. It is hidden by itself so that the NNN crown cannot be seen in the video after the commercial. The only network station outside the NNN affiliate.
- ^ When the contents of Okinawa Prefecture are taken up in this program, NTV will be in charge of the interview, and Okinawa TV will not be involved in the production..
- ^ Depending on the broadcast times, the submission requirements for the ending "A word of experience" and the end card part are also cut.
- ^ Every March or April Okinawa Special is broadcast on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, behind the Yomiuri TV (NTV) system.Until 3, it was broadcast live on the Nippon Television network, and in Okinawa it was actually recorded and broadcast by a delay net, so that was mentioned every year in the program.The other special editions of "Downtown DXDX" are broadcast irregularly.
- ^ In order to maintain the number of delayed days, broadcasting may be suspended or rebroadcasts in the past may be performed, but there are also unbroadcast times (broadcast at key stations).
- ^ In 1993Ryukyu BroadcastingFrom to the internet and regular broadcasting
- ^ When it was broadcast on Sunday afternoon, it was a program that regularly entered the OTV audience rating ranking TOP10, but due to the movement of the frame of "Tetsuwan DASH", it moved to Saturday morning in 2013, and in April 2015 at the current time Move. It is a program that occasionally enters the top 4 OTV ratings ranking even after moving to the current time zone.
- ^ Even now, the special version is broadcast on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon, but after 2017, there are times when the SP will be broadcast continuously for 2 hours on Saturday afternoon.
- ^ Broadcast several times at midnight on Friday, move to midnight on Tuesday from April 2016, then move to the current time zone in April 4
- ^ The special version that was broadcast on NTV on June 6th of the same year in the "Saturday Drama" frame was broadcast at noon on Saturday the following week, and the regular version that was broadcast after that was broadcast at midnight on Monday two days later.
- ^ The special will be delayed for about a month. In some cases it is even more. In addition, the broadcast time may change due to special programs such as marathon broadcasts.
- ^ August 2011, 8 was just before the show hostShimada ShinsukeSuspended due to the impact of the announcement of retirement.
- ^ Part of the broadcast on September 2016, 9 ・ The scheduled broadcast on September 4 is for the performers who happened just before the 9 "11-hour TV" broadcast.ScandalDue to the influence of, some broadcasts on September 9th. The September 4th broadcast was broadcast on the 9th of the following week, ahead of the scheduled broadcast (because the corresponding performers are appearing).
- ^ There are several cases in the past
- ^ It was broadcast on Monday afternoon for a long time from the start, but moved to the current time in 2016.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Company Overview --OTV Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ a b Okinawa TV Broadcasting / Digital Broadcasting Station --OTV Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ From "Okinawa Television 30 Years of History" (published in 1990)
- ^ Other Fuji TV full-net stations that have no broadcast record of NoitaminaToyama TVonly. Even if you include the cross-net stationTV OitaとTV Miyazakionly.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Fuji Media Holdings (June 2016, 6). October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2015" Koken Publishing, November 2015, 11, p. 20.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Broadcasting Yearbook '78", Yobunsha, December 1978, page 12.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook '92" published by Koken, November 1992, p.11.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2003" published by Koken, November 2003, 11 pages.
- ^ a b c d "Ten Years of Commercial Broadcasting" (National Association of Commercial Broadcasters, published in 1961) Part 2 History of each company, page 644 "Okinawa Television Broadcasting Chronology".
- ^ June 1965, 9Ryukyu ShimpoFrom page 12 and page 1965 of the same paper dated September 9, 13 (start announcement advertisement).
- ^ National Association of Commercial Broadcasters of Japan (ed.) "Japan Broadcasting Yearbook '75" Chiakisha, 1975, p. 25.
- ^ (PDF) October 2012th, 6
- ^ Okinawa Television Broadcasting Digital Broadcasting Station / Radio Station License - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Program guide / timetable --OTV Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ At the beginning, it was broadcast from 11:25 due to the fact that it was online on the Nippon Television network "Everyday, it's turbulent", but later on, "Special edition』Changed to the current time because it was switched to the simultaneous net.
- ^ Yoshiyuki Niwa ed., NNN Document Chronicle 1970-2019, University of Tokyo Press, 2020, pp. 74-82.
- ^ TV shopping was broadcast during the suspension period, but during the suspension period in 2017 and 2018,In the morning when I woke up early] (Fuji TV system) on the net at the same time.
- ^ LaterInterlocal TVThe name was changed to and the broadcast ended in September 2010.Currently operated an inter-local TVInterLocalMediaOperated byHome drama channel(Shochiku Broadcasting(Contracted from) andKayo pop channel(WOWOW Plus"Interlocal Hour" produced by Okinawa TelevisionLocal theater"And so on.
- ^ From the start to March 2015, it was broadcast on Mondays from 3:19 to 00:19,Fuji Television Network, IncOf the seriesNep LeagueMoved to Friday from April 2015 because "" was switched to the simultaneous net.
- ^ "FEC Okinawa ○○ Variety" suspension periodConnecting programBroadcast as.
- ^ Broadcast on Saturdays 2011:9-1:05 (Friday midnight) until September 1.
- ^ On Sunday, December 2016, 12, "* CX broadcast date"Such a stupid manThe collaboration SP times with "" is cut ("Such a stupid man" has not been broadcast on OTV)
- ^ "TV network" "Animedia』May 1984 issue,Gakken, P. 94.
- ^ a b c "TV Station Network," Animedia, September 1986, Gakken, p. 9.
- ^ "TV Station Network," Animedia, September 1987, Gakken, p. 3.
- ^ a b "National Broadcast List" "Animage』May 1978 issue,Tokuma bookstore, P. 49.
- ^ a b c "National Broadcast List" "Animage" April 1980, Tokuma Shoten, p. 4.
- ^ "National Broadcast List" "Animage" April 1979, Tokuma Shoten, p. 3.
- ^ a b "National Broadcast List" "Animage" April 1979, Tokuma Shoten, p. 10.
- ^ "National Broadcast List" "Animage" April 1980, Tokuma Shoten, p. 8.
- ^ "National Broadcast List" "Animage" April 1981, Tokuma Shoten, p. 12.
- ^ "TV Station Network," Animedia, September 1990, Gakken, p. 4.
- ^ "TV Station Network," Animedia, September 1986, Gakken, p. 6.
- ^ "National Longitudinal Broadcast List" "Animage" July 1988 issue, Tokuma Shoten, p. 7.
- ^ announcer --OTV Okinawa Television Broadcasting
- ^ "Japan's first parent and child 3rd generation Anna 2nd generation TV Osaka, Yuki Uekusa Anna is the last live in the DT game on the 13th!" Relationship "in combination with Mr. Enatsu". Sponici Annex. Sports Nippon Shimbun. (April 2019, 8) October 2019th, 8Browse.
- ^ NHK Weekly Stella National Announcer Directory